Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I had a great time here and Robert was very friendly and helpful!

The hostel arranged for a tuk tuk driver to collect me from the airport, although he wasn't pleased that I wasn't out at the time my flight arrived! The security was not ideal especially in the evenings. The security guard was often asleep and when awake he never questioned us. Also, not sure if just the culture of guests but in my dorm room the door was frequently left unlocked and in the fan room across the way the door was almost always open and lockers weren't large enough for bags

Amazing place, met a lot of interesting people here. Flawless in terms of cleanliness and what one can want from a hostel at this price.

Hostel Nomads was one of the friendliest places where I stayed during my trip throughout Asia! Rob and his wife are keen to help and they gave me good advices for my following destinations. Rob creates a nice atmosphere in the Hostel by including as many guests as possible in the organized field-trip. If the possibility arises I would be happy to go back there.

Nomads is a great little hostel in the centre Phnom Pehn. Close to the riverfront where there are a wide variety of places to eat and drink. The owners are very friendly and will do everything possible to ensure your stay is trouble free. The hostel itself is basic but at the same time has everything you could need while staying here, a great place for budget backpackers to stay. With every bed in the dorms having their own fan, it's also a great place to meet fellow travellers.

• 9th Nov 2013

Has mattresses on the floor even though it is unusual, way better than bunks. Some good food places nearby. The owner is a knowledgeable, talkative Brit who will go out of his way to help you enjoy your stay.

Glad you had a nice stay and lets face it... not many people like top bunks ;)

Thanks for everything. A loved the mattress (very confortable) and how quiet the first bedroom on the first floor was. I will write you directly again for my stay at the end of the month. All the best

Nomads owner is nice and attentive. Enjoy our stay in Nomads!

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel with very friendly staff. Great value and Robery ensured we had an enjoyable stay!

Owner Robert is enthusiastic and shares his experiences, so you won't be tricked. Sometimes he talks a bit long though ;-) close to the night market and river side. Breakfast is Britisch so we preferred the 2-3 dollar breakfast at the riverside. AC 4 person room is nice, showers are cold but good. WIFI is fast but there is only 1 common space which lacks a bit of backpackers' atmosphere.

one of the best hostels I have been to, definitely worth the money - you feel safe, you feel welcome and everything is very close by!

Centrally located and easy to find on a street that actually has lighting. Beds in the dorm have individual mosquito nets and fans. Towels provided at no extra charge and there is free laundry if you stay 2 nights or more. Clean, cheap and cheerful. The hostel now arranges an evening out for the guests (around 6 USD) which is a really good idea for trying new food and meeting the other guests. Security guard outside the hostel at night.

1 2 3 Next » last »