Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good hostel recommended owner is very Helpful

• 22nd Sep 2014

Fantastic hostel. Robert is extremely helpful. Thanks!

I booked a seven bed dorm and ended up in a dorm with ten matresses! I only stayed one night here so it was okay but I would never stay longer. Staff was friendly and helpful.

We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations as a Backpacker Hostel. The night in question we did have to cope with a group who had to re-checkin in the evening as their Visa's were not in order for a land crossing. We tried to speak to as many guests as possible to explain the situation as sometimes peoples plans do not go as expected and at Nomads we like to help when that happens.

Had a very pleasant 4 night stay here. Robert was extremely helpful giving us tons of info about the area as well as helping us arrange a tuk tuk and bus tickets to Siem Reap. The 4 bed dorm we stayed in was clean and quiet. The lockers also added peace of mind. My only minor complaints are that the shower on the middle floor never heated up, and toilet paper was often lacking. The puppy at the front barks a lot but mostly because he needs to get out more. Definitely recommended.

Great location, Great staff and great price.

Very helpful in planning trips, they know a lot about the places around. The food is good and the prices are fair.

The facilities aren't amazing (but when you're paying $3.5 a night you can't complain). That said, the owner is an interesting character and very helpful -- teed up a next day visa for Vietnam and a good bus service there.

brilliantly ran hostel, central Phnom Penh just a short walk from central market/the riverfront. staff are amazing, definitely recommend.

Well this was the first hostel i landed in on my trip, and boy, was i delighted. After getting picked up from the airport, i was greeted by the host, Robert. A backpacker himself he helped me plan my itinerary for the day. My 6 dorm room was neat and tidy, and my locker was big enough to fit in my laptop bag! My room didn't have a nice view, but right outside you'll see a colony of bats, which is a pleasing site too! Highly recommend this place!

1 2 3 Next » last »