Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Really well located! Robert is really helpfull and attentions! Really clean! Really cheap! Definetely recommended!

The owner and his people were extremely helpful, reminding us about taking care of our things, booking tickets for us, etc. Hotel was really clean too. There were a few things being repaired while we were there (one of the DSL connections and the 2nd floor bathroom, which was the floor of our room). Thankfully, the hotel wasn't fully booked so we didn't have to wait to use the bathrooms. We appreciated the lockers with sockets inside - you don't get that a lot!

Thanks for having us again! Great place to relax in Phnom Penh.

A great place to stay in Phnom Penh. Thank you for having us!

I really enjoyed my 3 night stay here. Rooms are very clean and have mosquito nets too. There's not really a huge social atmosphere, and the hostel is slightly away from the main pub/bar/restaurant area. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful and love that free laundry is offered.

Really loves that here were plugs I'm the lockers so you could keep your stuff safe while you charged it, Robert was also really helpful, the whole place was great

the staff were very welcoming even though i arrived at 1 in the morning. Helped me to arrange a trip to the killing fields and s-21 museum. fan dorm was spacious and the beds were comfy.

Nice, clean and safe Hostel. Owner can give you great Tipps. 2 Kilo Free Laundry if you are staying at least 2 Nights.

First time I've had a plug inside a locker. Very convenient for leaving your phone or camera charging. The location is good, and the staff is helpful. They provide you with no hassle tuktuk drivers, and will even send someone out to pick you up from the bus station. The drivers that pick you up hope to take you on trips, but as they offer low, no BS prices this is not a problem. Lots of great travel info available at the hostel as well, they are very knowledgable and can help you with your trip.

Staff was incredibly helpful. Beds were pretty loud and creaky in our room, but no problems at all. Everything was clean. No elevator, if you care.

• 12th Mar 2014

Robert was knowledgeable but if I knew there was building work going on opposite the hostel I would not have stayed there it started at night time sometimes and it kept me awake

Good place to stay. The bunk beds in the 6 dorms are noisy, the 7 dorm is cheaper and maybe the better option (no ac, but own fan and matrace on the floor). The owner knowns the City very well. It lacks a bit of atmosphere

The place was great. The owner knows everything you need to know and will happily share the information. The rooms are spotless and very comfy. I suggest paying the extra for an AC dorm as it's great Ac and only a little more expensive but all the dorms seemed great. The tuk tuk drivers are friendly and useful and it's close to everything you need. Internet works well downstairs but not in all the dorms, though i was told that will soon be changing. Great home base in the Capital.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel :) The Internet issue has now been fixed. All rooms get good wifi and the 2nd line will help spread the load during peak usage hours when you're all booking your next hostel online. I will pass the compliment onto our cleaner too :)

Thanks Robert for all the Tipps you gave us!!! Basic accommodation for small money, provide everything you need

1 2 3 Next » last »