Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

First time I've had a plug inside a locker. Very convenient for leaving your phone or camera charging. The location is good, and the staff is helpful. They provide you with no hassle tuktuk drivers, and will even send someone out to pick you up from the bus station. The drivers that pick you up hope to take you on trips, but as they offer low, no BS prices this is not a problem. Lots of great travel info available at the hostel as well, they are very knowledgable and can help you with your trip.

Staff was incredibly helpful. Beds were pretty loud and creaky in our room, but no problems at all. Everything was clean. No elevator, if you care.

• 12th Mar 2014

Robert was knowledgeable but if I knew there was building work going on opposite the hostel I would not have stayed there it started at night time sometimes and it kept me awake

Good place to stay. The bunk beds in the 6 dorms are noisy, the 7 dorm is cheaper and maybe the better option (no ac, but own fan and matrace on the floor). The owner knowns the City very well. It lacks a bit of atmosphere

The place was great. The owner knows everything you need to know and will happily share the information. The rooms are spotless and very comfy. I suggest paying the extra for an AC dorm as it's great Ac and only a little more expensive but all the dorms seemed great. The tuk tuk drivers are friendly and useful and it's close to everything you need. Internet works well downstairs but not in all the dorms, though i was told that will soon be changing. Great home base in the Capital.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel :) The Internet issue has now been fixed. All rooms get good wifi and the 2nd line will help spread the load during peak usage hours when you're all booking your next hostel online. I will pass the compliment onto our cleaner too :)

Thanks Robert for all the Tipps you gave us!!! Basic accommodation for small money, provide everything you need

Don't have a bad word to say about this hostel, Rob and the staff were very helpful. Arranging transfers, tuk tuks, visa, sights info etc. Beds are comfortable, even the mattresses on the floor. Showers are cold but not unbearable esp after a day in the heat. Great location, 10mins from riverside. All the fun without the noise. Would definitely recommend and would go back again.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. and we'll look for ward to your next visit... when you come back to Cambodia :)

Very clean hostel in good location. English owner is knowledgeable & very helpful.

Ownersis super helpful for any questions about cambodia, as others have said. He ensures cleanliness is up to Western standars.quiet street, built in lockers. Recommend taking the bicycles to the killing fields- it's not a bad ride and you can take small roads through neighborhoods. I might rather stay with a cambodian run place, but the money goes into the economy either way.

• 11th Feb 2014

Basic facilities and a bit run down. No natural light in aircon rooms so very dark. But worth what you pay. Owner is friendly and helpful

I stayed in A/C dorm. Staff is very helpful and quick to answer email, I liked the free pick up from the bus station. Room/facilities are very clean and the location is perfect. On the downside wifi is very poor (only accessible in the lobby), locker are outside the dorm and there is no hot shower (no surprise here). I thing it is good value for money

Hostel owner is really quirky (in a good way) - had a great time :)

1 2 3 Next » last »