Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

A basic hostel that has an amazing host. Hostel was decent and really clean. The owner, Robert, was really friendly and elpful. He knows a lot and is always available to help. I wish they had bigger lockers where i can put my bag though.but they make up for this by giving away free 1kg laundry.

Good location near the Quay. Owners are quite helpful and there is free laundry! Lots of tips and recommendations posted all over the wall. It's off-season so the hostel was pretty quiet, but it was nice being able to get a good night's sleep in an almost empty room!

Great staff, conveniently located.

Nice hostel with lots of info located close to the riverfront. Locker wasn't big enough to fit either of my bags, but the security of the place in general seemed pretty good.

We arrived to this hostel having booked a 7 bed mixed dorm and what we found turned out to be a 12 matresses on the floor dormitory without air conditioning but noisy fans. It was quite shocking when the owner of the hostel charged money for hot water to prepare instant noodles, he was kind though letting us have a shower for free...

The fan dorm you booked had 1 extra bed as a guest had a friend who wanted to stay in the same room. So we put 1 extra bed down. When you book a fan dorm why would you be upset when it is a fan dorm and not A/C?? Also you purchased an item from the menu and now seem to be complaining that that item wasn't free?? Hot water is on the menu at 25cents as people want it for their noodles just like you did (comes in a bowl with chopsticks, spoon and a fork)

Good location, really informative kind owner and a puppy. Perfect

Ideal place, did the job for one night stopover as I needed. Helpful staff.

I cannot say enough about the perfect experience I had at Nomads. The staff was unbelievably helpful -- letting me in at midnight, arranging the easiest tuk-tuk ride from airport to hostel, booking buses the next morning, and generally offering any and all information needed to navigate Cambodia. WONDERFUL place! So clean comfortable, friendly, knowledgeable. I slept like a baby! Perfection.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Interesting setup with the beds on the floor. Very informative owner.

This is a really well thought out hostel that gets many of the little things right. There is a plug in the locker to charge your phone or laptop and you get a days worth of laundry done for free every day you are there. Robert is a really helpful guy who is happy to share tips and suggestions about Cambodia. I definitely recommend spending the extra dollar or whatever it is on the ac rooms which are much nicer than the fan rooms. My only complaint about this place is the overpriced food.

This hostel wasn't quite as close to everything as I was expecting. They don't have soap in the bathrooms and there was rarely any toilet paper. There was a little incident with my tuk-tuk pick-up as well, so I learned I should be pleasantly surprised if they come. The owner is very knowledgeable about the area and is full of ideas and recommendations, though he does tend to prattle on a bit. Be aware-some of the pricing info on the board is outdated (for the museums, etc)

1 2 3 Next » last »