Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very good hostel for a great price. Staff very helpful. Clean and a good location. Information on boards in reception about the rest of Cambodia was very helpful too.

I slept in a four person, air conditioned room without windows. Since I was only sleeping there, it was great as it was quiet. ONLY hostel I've ever been to that has power points inside the valuables locker -brilliant!! Nice atmosphere is conducive to meeting other travelers. Food, beer, cocktails are all available. Host Robert is a wealth of useful information and made my visit even better. Locks and towels provided. I extended a day and would return if again in Phnom Penh!

Good value for money and good location.

Decent dorms for our night stay. The hostel also provides very useful information on scams and guide prices for travelling to killing fields etc so that you don't get ripped off. Bus we were sold to Sihanoukville had a stop for a while at Kampot when we were told it was a bus straight there. Was possibly a bit pricey too.

stayed in this great hostel 2 days longer than i intended to. rob and his wife nari (?) try very hard to make everyone happy. downstairs there is a meeting area with great cheap drinks and food. though i am a bit older than the usual backpacker i still enjoyed my dorm experience. wifi works wonderful, and the place is kept spotless. also for everyday you stay there is 1 kg of free laundry. fully recommended.....

• 25th Aug 2015

Staff were amazing and all so friendly. Were great with organising trips and further travel. Would recommend to all.

Good lockers, helpful stuff. I liked the dorm with mattresses on the ground and mosquito net. Very good towels and location is ok. Would recommend it as a good budget hostel.

Nomads is good value for money however the owner is extremely rude. On arrival we found him to be very arrogant and at check out we found him to be very rude! I wouldn't stay here again. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms too. Showers are always cold and you always have to ask for the toilet paper and there's hardly ever any in the loo! I couldn't find many other tourists in the area and the hostel was pretty dead. You could definitely find a better located one for a similar price like we did

Well we did ask you to vacate your room 4 hours after check out time as we had people checked in and waiting for it to be cleaned. I thought we were very accommodating with you there but seems that makes me rude. Also you appear to be more of the party hostel type and maybe in future you will select your hostel on type rather than price. As for *dead* our guests are way too busy exploring the city both day and evening to be sitting around... though we do get some who come here to relax in peace.

1 2 3 Next » last »