Hostel Normandie Reviews

Rua Quintino Bocaiuva, 653 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The hostel is very well situated - the rooms were quite OK. There was a big problem with the bathrooms - one of them has no light and the second was in horrible condition. The half of the staff could speak English, but not everybody. The price was very good. And the breakfast was awsome! Many things to choose!

It´s located in a very good location, near all the transport for the Cataratas, Paraguay and Argentina. Very good hospitality.

I tried to cancel my reservation to this hostel about a month before my scheduled arrival date. I tried a couple of different times but they never bothered to confirm the cancellation. I don't know if I was charged by them or not.

Better cost effective!

nice & simple

It was a nice enough hostel, nothing special, quite miserable views from the room windows - like walls and construction :-) We did not feel very welcome. And they let us store our luggage only till 4pm, so we had to rush back from the day in Iguassu Waterfalls - not ideal.

Great place to stay with a great breakfast. Staff were super friendly and helped us out with directions and when the fan broke down. For the price, this place was the cheapest we could find and had super quick wi fi, also had a great breakfast and location. Would definitely recommend to anyone else heading to the area.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels