Hostel Oasis Reviews

Strastnoy bulvar 4/3, 2 floor, Moscow, Russia

The best location in Moscow, easy to walk everywhere, very friendly staff, you can fell like home.

if u want to feel in army , oasis is the best place for this. all the walls of hostel are full of info papers. "do this" "do that" "if not go out" " we ll have right to get rid off u". it was pity that I could not meet the camp leader. ))

Thank you for your comment. Our hostel is for order and cleanliness and silent night hours, if you don't like cleanliness silent hours during the night , so our hostel is not for you. We need to inform our guests everywhere because not all guests want to wash the dish after using and etc.

I have been staying in this hostel before and I decided to come here again. The best about this place is the location and how cheap it is. I also like some new renovations that they did, although it would be good if they actually updated the photos on the website.

• 28th Apr 2014