Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I loved my stay at Hostel Oki Doki. It is just the type of hostel experience I am looking for. Great ability to meet and interact with other travelers. The in house bar of course helps as well as the cheap but tasty and cold beers. If I ever go to Warsaw again I will definitely stay here and highly recommend it to any fellow travelers looking for a fun place to stay.

Very Bad experience. The room was super hot, like 30C+, it was impossible to sleep all night or day. I asked if they have fans, they said no. I asked if i could change to another room, they said no. I asked if i leave i could get a refund for the nights i did not use. They said NO. I left and lost my money, went to a hotel and was the best decision. Wish they would at least refund me the unused nights. Staff was friendly though.

I stayed lots of hostels in different countries but Oki Doki is the best one ever. Especially staff there is amazing, they are always kind and sweet and they do everything they can to help us with everything.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Very friendly staff, good atmosphere, clean, well located. We would recommand this hostel.

This hostel has exceeded my expectations by far. We stayed there for just one night, but the staff, the facilities and the fellow hostel guests were just amazing! This hostel has everything for a great stay in Warsaw - events every day, perfect location, breakfasts and helpful staff. I would totally recommend it and definitely will stay there again.

Good hostel good location nice atmosphere...breakfast was good not only bread but also vegetables sausages fruityoghurt fresh water coffee and tea ...worth the money

excellent and very helpful staff

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cool rooms and staff were fantastic

This was the perfect hostel for a one night stay and to party. If definitely recommend for line travellers and people who want to socialise. Probably not the place to stay if you wanna chill out.

• 15th Jul 2014

Good location, close to the train station and the old town etc. Cozy atmosphere, big lockers, but the dorm room was a bit small.

Colourful hostel with a great vibe! Super friendly staff - printed out my flight ticket & helped with directions. Would definitely stay again and come back with friends! X

• 14th Jul 2014

A very nicely located hostel, very spacious, friendly and flexible staff. The rooms could be a bit cleaner, but definitely a place to come back!

• 13th Jul 2014

Nice big lockers. Not a bad location. Staff was great. Atmosphere was good. Cleanliness was good. I would stay here again.

Awesome Bar and Bar staff for that matter... The adventures had here will be in the highlight of my RTW trip. Enjoyed having cheap beer, a smoke room right off the bar and great people to chill with, also a breakfast that was better than most and the lounge was a good time. Rooms were hot and needed fans or some air movement however, this should be expected for being in Warsaw for the summer.

First time in Warsaw, found this gem of a hostel right in the middle of the city. Staff were very helpful, in fact the bar staff were great craic.

The hostel is very well placed in the city, comfortable place to visit attractions and sightseeing, but yet a quiet place with a lovely square just in front. Toilets were super clean and tidy, with enough room to get dressed after your shower. People at the reception were heterogeneous. Some were really friendly and helpful, and some others were, well, not that much. I did have an unpleasant event in the room, but due to an out of place room partner, rather than hostel's responsibility I guess.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Clean, friendly, secure. Great breakfast too!

I cannot rate this hostel highly enough! I was greeted by friendly staff upon my arrival who, although there seemed to be many people checking in at the same time, treated everyone with patience and kindness. The room was very nice and the facilities such as showers and toilets were consistently clean. The bar is cheap and always a good way to meet new people, and the bar staff are the best I've ever had the pleasure of meeting at a hostel, I aim to return before I head back to university.

Absolutely amazing hostel. The Staff were unbelievable, were able to help in tours, good restaurants, travel info. he common rooms are amazing - a great place to meet and the rooms are fantastic. Defiantly recommend and would go back!

The hostel seemed understaffed at times, but I understand that I might have just came at the "peak" times. Also, when I was leaving, the staff asked me how my stay was, what they could improve on, etc. but I could tell the employee was just asking as standard procedure (a formality), and did not seem interested in anything I actually said.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5