Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I really really loved the location and the staff. The staff was well-informed. I got all the information that I needed. I definitely want to come back to Warsaw and I'll choose this hostel once again. I was able to catch my flight on time thanks to the info I got from the staff. Thank your for the tips Dianna, see you next time.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Spain

good hostel to meet other solo travelers, and the bathrooms are clean. The bar closes a bit to early.

• 24th Aug 2015

Not sure if it was just a bad couple of days, but we were expecting a slightly better atmosphere from oki doki .... The bar closed earlier than we were told it would, and some staff members were a little testy ... Other than that, it's clean, you can meet lots of people, the kitchen is great and the location is pretty central too!!

Good hostel. We were in the zebra room and the decoration was awsome. Some rooms can be noisy until very late because there is a bar outside the building, bring earplugs.

staff are quite nice, and everything is quite good except for the small space of bathroom.

Basically it's oki doki (couldn't resist) Nice staff, decent rooms. But coming from the mosquito in Kraków, could be better. Also, a lot of weird groaning sleepers and angry old French dudes. Strange.

Hostel had an amazing location and met really cool people there. Wished the hostel guys organized some more events though.

good hostel with nice big rooms and the bar was good although small. the discounts on stuff around the city was good.

Very good hostel

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Spain

This is a very neat and well organized hostel. The staff were great to talk to and very helpful for advice on touristic activities. Breakfast is available for a fee, but in our opinion it was totally worth it. The pub crawl that was organized from the hostel was also a great success!

Awsome hostel on a good place. Nice room and hoor facilities.

The hostel is clean and the staff is very friendly:) They are helpful about everything (facilities, online check-ins, directions, tours, etc).

We only stayed one night at Oki Doki but wished we could have stayed longer! The rooms were all decorated differently, we had an angel themed one which was nice. The location and the staff were great, we got loads of advice on where to go/what to see. Basic but nice breakfast. Highly recommend if you're on a budget.

• 11th Aug 2015

Staff os super cool and knowledgeable.

Wonderful artistic and friendly atmosphere. Great location. The staff is very helpful and provides a lot of tips of fun special places to visit as well as historical references. We stayed in a private twin room which was comfortable, secure and pretty. I am very happy with our choice and would definitely repeat the experience.

Staff were unfriendly

THIS HOSTEL SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO INVEST IN SOME AIR CONDITIONING IN ALL ROOMS! Impossible to sleep on a hot summer night. Had a 4 bed dorm. Window open all night, 2 fans in room (which I bought myself) still boiling hot in the room! Nothing wrong with the hostel itself; staff were very kind and helpful but don't expect to sleep there on a hot night!

This year Warsaw set a new all-time August high temperature record! Water level in Vistula river never before has been so low. Everybody was perspiring profusely- no Warsaw hostel is fully air conned.As we are in the middle of everything and you do not have to walk far we arranged special events such as going to a swimming pool or a fountain show- that was very refreshing.So is sipping chilled beer in our aircon bar Fortunatelly or not,depends on what you like, the hot weather is finished now.

I overall enjoyed my time at Oki Doki, its position makes it great for moving around the city with ease and all the facilities are in excellent condition! During my stay, Warsaw was unbelievably hot, and since the hostel has no air conditioning it was quite difficult to sleep for a couple of nights, but I reckon this was a particular situation. On the other hand, I think there's not enough common spaces to socialise with the other guests (only one small room and a bar) .

Just like the name- It was OkiDoki, nothing less and nothing more!

Good hostel. We were a bit dissapointed by our room (the danish one) compared to the other ones we saw but we're being picky here. The 15 PLN breakfast is not worth it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7