Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

We stayed there only for 2 nights, but we definitely had a great time. The hostel is located in a very nice and central building and the rooms are very well furnished and decorated, you can also use the lockers free of charge. The atmosphere was great and we were able to meet a lot of people since they have a bar, with very good prices, inside the hostel. Also the staff was very helpful and took their time to show us the map of the city, although we arrived late at night.

It was a bit cold in the room. An additional blanket or a duvet instead of a blanket wouldn't hurt. An extra shelf under the shower would also be useful, as well as a lock in the shower area. Apart from that, it's a very good hostel and I've been keeping staying there for years.

Great location, easily located when we arrived on a late flight.we returned on our last night in Poland quite late & there was a delay checking in as a guy was having an animated debate with the receptionist about his reservation which didn't exist. We were Exhausted after long train journey & that was only problem we encountered.great place to stay overlooking nice little square.

A great hostel located in an ideal location- just a corner of metro station and a walk distance of 10 minutes to reach beautiful Old Town!!

Nice bar with opportunity to mix and socialiise

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Good hostel with lovely staff and a good common area. Good location to to the centre and transport areas. Only thing I would say to improve would be if the staff gave more information about events/nights for those staying in the hostel to get people together and involved. Otherwise a really nice place and I will definitely stay again!

very nice and helpful staff, excellent location.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

staff were helpful. Their free computers were useful for me since I traveled without one.

Loved my stay - what a fantastic bunch of people!

It's a good hostel. The location is fine, as well as the facilities. During the happy hour time, the beer is quite cheap, which is also good for meeting other fellow travelers. The drawback for me is the big amount of stupid signs spread in the hostel, that is really annoying (treating guests as stupid/unexperienced). They should remove all of them.

A very good hostel with friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great staff, very clean rooms and massive lockers.

Very lively bar. Staff were fun and getting involved in conversations and games. Clean bed rooms with large lockers. Would definitely stay again.

Excellent staff!

Stayed for a weekend with a friend and would highly recommend. Good location - quiet enough area but short walk to the main bars and old town. Bathrooms were always clean, beds were comfy- we got an upgrade to a 3 bed room, instead of a 6 bed room. The bar was good, and there was always something on in the evenings. And thank you to the girls on the reception desk for all your help and suggestions. Warsaw was even better thanks everyone at this hostel!

Receptionists were all friendly and helpful, especially one of them that helped out with our transportation out of Warsaw. Kudos to her and the team for their dedication to work! Atmosphere was brilliant and friendly from reception to room. There is constant cleaning around the clock although busier days may leave toilets/bathrooms a little wet. Small size problem for the breakfast bar but nevertheless a really great place to stay. Conveniently near the metro and an easy walk to town

I liked the hostel and the room. The breakfast could have been a bit better though.

Nice bar area to meet people in and the male bartender was really awesome and played great music. Closes a bit early though. Good vibe for solo travelers. Wifi wasn't great. Decent location. Breakfast was overpriced for what was provided. Had a nice time and would stay there again but wasn't a hostel that really wowed me.

Although they claim walls and doors are soundproof, it is not true - I was waken up a few times during the night by drunkards returning from their parties.

Good location, value for money, helpful staffs. Though I would prefer a proper door for the shower stall instead of a pull over curtain, that being said I have not encounter any issue using it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7