Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Staff was nice. Lots of information hanging around hotel providing ideas and activities. Small bar was a nice way to meet other travelers, especially at happy hour. Breakfast was all you can eat. Close to train station and convenience store was 30 seconds away.

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at, staff are super friendly. More then happy to show u around. The rooms are the best I've stayed in as of yet on my travels so much space! Plus they have a bar that inspires conversing and socializing! Great hostel!

Good atmosphere, kindly stuff, comfortable location, nice breakfast for adequate price. Thank you, Oki-Doki!

Good hostel in a fairly central location about a 15 minute walk to the old town. Rooms were clean and good facilities. My only negative comment is that the beds are very unstable. If you're on a top bunk, the whole bed shakes really badly everytime the person moves below and it was hard to sleep. Staff are really friendly and helpful .

Top location, walking distance to Old Town, central station and many sights, plus public transport right outside the door. Staff is great, always willing to help and give advice on what to see and do. Comfy dorms with free lockers, showers are a bit small though, but clean. Wifi is slow unless you're in the common room. Can't say much about kitchen/bar as I didn't go there/use them. Overall I recommend the place, would stay there again when I come back to Warsaw!

We had a good stay here, the location is really central to all the main attractions. However, when you arrive, you are made to wear a wristband, which must stay on for the entirety of the stay for security reasons. While I can understand the reasons behind this, it was very uncomfortable to wear, especially in 33°c+ heat!

Pretty decent place, nice people at the front desk helped me decide where to go, and I could leave my bag there all day. Clean rooms, cleans bathrooms, nice people.

Staff were so helpful as it was our first time in Warsaw and they told us all about the city and the best ways to get around and experience it.

• 14th Jul 2015

Overall a good hostel. Recommended.

Hostel has everything you need in a good location. The staff are locals and very kind and helpful. Wifi was intermittent but strong enough to get things done

Themed rooms are so cool, very different and interesting. Did karaoke so much fun, great way to meet people

Very nice and luxurious for a hostel! Our room was beautiful! Staff was very friendly! A definite recommendation!

Super nice staff, very helpfull. Clean and quiet hostel. I would definetely come here again!

Great location. Walking distance from everything. Our only real complaint was that the showers flooded and had very little space to change. And were kind of dirty. Receptionists were great with recommendations and the room had a lot of character.

Great Hostel at great location. Good breakfast in an nice area. Good Wi fi connection. Clean and Spacious Room. Wonderful and helpful staff. Definitely recommended. Build and elevator please :)

I think it was a great value for money. Rooms were very spacious and everything was prrfectly well organized. It was around 10minutes walking from the center.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Spain

A brilliant hostel in a great location that will suit the needs of anybody travelling to Warsaw, no matter what sort of holiday they're planning. The facilities are great and the bar ensures, without being too loud, that there is a a friendly and sociable atmosphere. The staff were incredibly helpful, Marzena in particular went out of her way to ensure my stay was as enjoyable as it could possibly have been.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Wales

Quite an average hostel, atmosphere was poor even during happy hour in the bar which was often near empty! Facilities were quite average compared to some of the other hostels we have visited. However location was good and most attractions were easily within walking distance. Rooms were quite squashed and not cleaned very well if at all and the lounge area was often quite dull and boring. Good value for money as quite cheap but lacking an atmosphere and vibe.

Thank you for appreciating our location! We are in the middle of everything so it is very easy for our guests to enjoy the city life.Our bar is great but as the weather was superb, city attractions took the upper hand. On that 3 weekend nights when you stayed with us we organized camp fire by Vistula river- plenty of guests joined. Cammy one of our staff took a bunch of people to multimedia fountain show- they enjoyed it a lot. Others went for pub crawl and had a great time. Why didn't you join?

THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD. So much fun, perfect location and so easy to make new friends. 100%

• 1st Jul 2015

Really good social hostel. The staff were really friendly and gave lots of advice.

• 30th Jun 2015