Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Excellent service. Good staff. Perfect location near to centrum and lots of clubs

• 1st May 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel was in a central location and easy to walk around the city. The staff was pleasant and excited for the pub crawl which was fun, but when raising concern about items gone missing from the hostel room the staff did not make any extended effort on behalf of the guest. The wifi signal is absolutely terrible and the hostel needs to seriously consider upgrading for the benefit of their traveling guests.

I had a really good time here. Friend and fun. Travelled by myself and made loads of friends in the bar. The staff are really great and make everyone feel welcome. The only negative would be the wifi as its pretty horrible connection, but hey, its just wifi. ✔️✔️✔️

Really nice place to stay, staff were super helpful, hostel was in a great location, about halfway between the old town and the station, loads of good bars nearby, nice rooms, breakfast was good, would definitely stay there again!

Really nice place only a short walk (approx. 10-15 minutes) away from both the main train station and the historic old town. Rooms are beautiful and super clean too!

Other than the fact that the hostel does not have an elevator which means you have to climb about 50 or so steps upto the reception/kitchen/rooms, the hostel has no faults.Good rooms with great ambiance and lot of charm,the staff are also quite friendly and helpful,it is also located centrally- will recommend it to fellow travellers!

Hostel is situated in very good location - very close to the centre (sightseeing, bars, museums, palace of culture...) and at quite quiet square at the same time. The receptionist was very nice and helpfull. Breakfast is ok.

I stayed in "Bike Room" - some of the baskets on beds are not installed in best location, I banged my head against them during the night few times...

Emily in reception was very kind, a warm hearted person. close to downtown and nightlife areas. happy hour should have been all night, but now I'm just nitpicking. great place, would recommend

The hostel itself is well organized in a historical building. The kitchen, bar and common space are a bit small, but I didn't find them crowded too often. The staff are friendly enough and tried to be helpful, but I did find a bit of a language barrier. Their English sounded fine, but several times I was given answers to questions I didn't ask and remained confused about my main problem. The location is well worth it though, not a far walk from the train station and right next to a metro.

My second visit to this great hostel. Warm welcome, friendly staff, sure to return

The staff were absolutely amazing. Our front desk clerks Ada and Maria were hilarious and very efficient in getting us checked in. Both were also particularly helpful in providing directions for how to get to some of the tourist sites in the city, but also for items when we needed them (such as a pharmacy to pick up first aid supplies). Over all the hostel was great: with good atmosphere, good security and cool bar, but truly it was the staff that makes me want to recommend others to come here.

Good hostel in a good location. Staff was nice and everything went smooth.

Location was convenient for the city centre but almost 30 min walk to old part of the city. Anyone could get into the building and there were a lot of stairs to get to the hostel. But there were locks for the rooms. Each room had a different theme which was fun! facilities were spacious and clean. happy hour was great way to meet ppl w cheap beer and different activities every night were fun (ie karaoke, free polish soup on easter) .

I was sick for most of my stay so I didn't really get to experience the full hostel experience. However, the facilities were all superb. Good kitchen with free tea with was awesome because I was sick. The beds were comfy and the showers were nice. The doors aren't great though. U have to relock the door ever time you leave and sometimes the other guest in my room did not do that, so the door was sometimes unlocked.

Great staff, nice place, well thought out and friendly. Great stay!

• 4th Apr 2015

great hostel. security very well done. rooms very cool as advertised. social events often organized by hostel (pub crawls!). great bar upstairs to start the night. staff were all great and helpful.

Absolutely loved staying at this hostel! All the staff were so friendly. Bar crawls were organised for all three nights we were there. The bar was a cool place to hang out and all the other travellers we met were so much fun! I can really recommend the hostel. The only slight down but that was fine really, is that the showers could be made slightly more private. But stay here! Had the best weekend ever!

Definitely a nice Hostel, with very friendly staff. If you go to Warsaw, do not keep searching, this is the place.

All in all it's probbably the best Hostel i Warszaw!

• 31st Mar 2015