Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I was only at Oki Doki for a night, so keep that in mind. Location is great - a short walk to the Old Town and a few blocks from the main train station. Rooms were fine, too. I think that the hostel tries to have a small-hostel, cool, relaxed vibe to it, but is actually too big to make it work. It's more like a mini-hotel, but a nice one! Also, that they charged 15 zł for breakfast was extortionate. I got better breakfasts for free at cheaper smaller hostels elsewhere. Very minor critique though

Very hospitable and central to transport and shopping

We liked this hostel a lot! The staff was friendly and especially Motyl was an amazing entertainer in the evening

no beer onsite

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms and toilets were clean. The reception is on the second floor and climbing up the stairs is the only way to reach there.

A good location for visiting the city on foot. Nice reception

Good location right by the metro and a short walk to the old town. Staff is friendly and helpful...both reception and bartenders want you to have a good time. Rooms and bathrooms all clean...rooms have fans! Great bonus especially with the heat. Showers and toilets clean and maintained, good water pressure and temperature. Good common area and bar, relatively cheap. Pub crawl 'organized' by a couple Spanish girls was awful..they took forever to show up, then didn't know what bars were even open

Staff were really helpful with good suggestions, printed my bus ticket off for me and let me borrow a travel adaptor when I forgot mine.

U will be NEVER disappointed.

Just off the main street, fairly close to the old town. Staff take time to tell you what is happening in the hostel and city. Wished I had done my laundry there. No laundromat in Stockholm, if you are going there. Not sure why no ceiling fan to cope with summer heat.

Staff were fantastic, friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Went above what was needed, I had injured myself and let them know my mobility was limited and they changed my room, and did eveything they could think of to help. Location is quite near main train station and a metro stop. Short walk to old town. They always have something on every night and it's not always alcohol related! And it's clean!

Nice hostel. The dorm was quite hot (summer), a fan would be nice there. But it was a good stay.

I was only in Warsaw for one night, but I enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was friendly and the staff was extremely helpful with recommendations. I will stay here next time I'm in Warsaw.

Good spot. Great restaurant recommendations. Overall good eggs.

Quite a big hostel, the welcome was warm and friendly and the room was pretty standard. Showers and toilets were good, as was the WiFi. Kitchen upstairs is small, but manageable and free computers throughout are a bonus. The bar has a good atmosphere and for the price, you really can't complain.

Security is very good though it is located just next to the red light district. Rooms and bathrooms are quite clean. The only thing which should be improved is flowing of fresh air. Sometimes we can breath and feel very hot in the mid-night.

I loved my stay at Hostel Oki Doki. It is just the type of hostel experience I am looking for. Great ability to meet and interact with other travelers. The in house bar of course helps as well as the cheap but tasty and cold beers. If I ever go to Warsaw again I will definitely stay here and highly recommend it to any fellow travelers looking for a fun place to stay.

Very Bad experience. The room was super hot, like 30C+, it was impossible to sleep all night or day. I asked if they have fans, they said no. I asked if i could change to another room, they said no. I asked if i leave i could get a refund for the nights i did not use. They said NO. I left and lost my money, went to a hotel and was the best decision. Wish they would at least refund me the unused nights. Staff was friendly though.

Yes, last week we had 2 unusual hot days in Poland. Our air-con in the common spaces had to work all the time. We also have fans at guests disposal –if you requested it we would be more than happy to provide you one. We just couldn't change your room in the middle of the night cause we were full. But as you didn’t want to stay longer we refund you all the money for your last two days, that’s why you could move to Ibis. We always work hard to make our guests satisfied- just read our reviews

Very good hostel. Easy to meet people at the bar and lounge. I had the zebra room and it was nice, as always the outlets are a problem. Not enought from them. Room and toilets where clean.

Great hostel. Even witnessed a bubble show performed by one of the guest. Only negative was the lockers were broken, but I wasn't too concern over my security. Great place for solo backpackers or travelers who love to mingle.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6