Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

The hostel is very nice, the staff was always avaible to help and the location is good. The only thing I didnt like was the shower because there is no space to put your clothes and things, and they are separetly only by curtains.

Loosing points for showers!! Too small so it's hard to change clothes and no space to leave your thibgs, also having to cross through reception to get there was a bit annoying. All the rest was great!

Bad organized staff, the system had a problem with our reservation, the breakfast was too expensive for the local standards, the room was full of dust and they had only one bathroom (with 2 showers) for the whole floor (which was huge). It is near to the central station and to te main avenues though.

Extremely helpful and funky hostel. Probably the best vibe you can get at a hostel in Warsaw. Great bar and many chill spots to complement wonderful and artistic rooms and facilities. Very clean. Excellent value for money. Happy hour and breakfast options and all that: I loved the free coffee and use of the kitchen. Marzi is the most helpful receptionist ever and I wish I had a direct app for her on my phone for when I'm lost at other cities around the planet.

Great social hostel, you can meet so many people at their bar, especially during the happy hour. The kitchen and the really cheap washing machine is also great to have. Best place in Warsaw for sure

Just perfect. Thanks to all the staff for being so kind and helpful.

It was great!! Very nice bedroom, amazing locker space, and they recommend really nice places to go! Thanks!

I don't know other hostels in Warsaw,can't compare. I've been always happy with Oki Doki. Lovely staff,I could feel warm atmosphere. Pity,there wasn't more Heineken in the fridge,but I'm not looking for excuse,I didn't drink my own...this time :-)

Great stay - really good atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Offer of a free hostel bar crawl and good communal areas made for a social and enjoyable experience. Would definitely stay again.

Very good location in the city center. Staff was extremely helpful at anytime of the day. I was looking to rest and enjoy my stay in the city. I got what I paid for.

I certainly come back with another group of tango dancers. Great place to stay. What I noticed was that most people leave a mess in the kitchen. A metal sponge would solve the problem to get the stainless steel pans clean. The other pans are full of teflon and endangering our health anyway.

I just loved it.. very friendly staff, quite helpful and patient! hostel location is perfect -near to a metro station and tram. one metro stop away from the city center. hostel overlooks a beautiful garden. it's clean and tidy.

Fantastic hostel, possibly the best I've stayed in. Great people, very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very clean throughout!

Good hostel for travelling either alone or with a group, there is a good bar and common area that allows you to easily meet new people also staying at the hostel. The wifi is very reliable and the staff are outstanding and willing to help with anything. The rooms are nicely decorated and have amply large lockers to store all of your luggage. There are outlets and lamps on each bunk. It's close to the train station and about a ten minute walk to the old town, easily doable! Would stay here again!

A very good location, welcoming staff, dirty and small kitchen, no security in the kitchen (our food was stolen), no roles of noise, quite noisy, clean toilets, good internet connection.

Great hostel in a great location. Very helpful staff and really nice rooms

The staff was excellent! The only thing that would make it better would be free breakfast.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great place, the sheets were a bit small to fit the bed, and the bed was not very comfortable as it was hard,

Good place, a lot of people and bar with party at night. in all place warming- you can be with t-short (very good), in bath clean, common room small but enough. Don't forget flip-flop!! because very big area, will be comfortable go to bath, to bar on 2 floor, o kitchen on 3 floor. Luggage storage - huge. I like it.

The staff is super nice, the rooms look fabulous! But the showers are terrible because they change to extremely hot when somebody flushes the toilet, so I got blisters on my butt... Also the bathrooms could be cleaner! And the kitchen is very poor equipted... But for the rest I had a lovely stay!

Thank you for appreciating our staff and the rooms !Yes,our showers are hot all year round. And there is no connection between toilets and showers, so that must have been the coincidence... Once you set the temperature, it does not change. We have 5 cleaning ladies working 3 shifts. If something needs extra cleaning just inform us, we will do that at once.In our kitchen you can find all kind of cutlery&dishes,hob, microwave, water dispenser, toster, free tea,coffee and spices, kettle & much more

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5