Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Best staff ever! I arrived 6am but the staff let me check in and go to my room to get some sleep because I was feeling very sick (even if the normal time for check in is way later). Staff helpful and awesome, and a beautiful and clean room. Loved the Twitter theme!

In the description it was saying that the breakfast was free, but actually it wasnt! And the room was too dark. But the location was excellent.

Great hostel in Warsaw, loved staying here for just one night. The staff were really helpful and friendly, especially with my unsociable check in and out times, and (because I was sick) my request for a private room last minute was met with smiles and I was checked in and shown immediately to my room- which I was so grateful for. Location was merely 10 minutes from the Old Town and really close to the train and bus station, too.

It was one of our most pleasant stay!! The staff was really helpfull, once we have a very cool party in the hostel bar) The room was nice and clean, but the air in the room was a little bit hot and dry. It has a perfect location. Hope to be in that place once again. Thank you very much, oki doki!

The hostel is nice and clean. It is pretty central. The beds are okay but not very comfortable. The heaters were on max. all the time in the dorm and couldn't be lowered. So it was very hot and dry air. The hostel is not really a party hostel. The hostel bar is quite small and closes at midnight. The hostel events were not really exciting. During our 5 days stay there was only one pup crawl. The stuff girls are very nice and helpful though.

Nice, clean hostel with friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Great place! Good atmosphere. Definitely a good place!

• 27th Dec 2014

Decent location not too long of a walk from Stare Miasto (old town). We had a bad hostel experience in Krakow in a shared dorm the week before, so we decided to pay extra for a private room and it was quite nice and charming for a hostel (on par with a 2-star hotel). We had our own agenda (wife had studied in Warsaw and was visiting friends), so we didn't socialize much, but the setup they have with the bar/restaurant and TV living room area seemed to work well for socializing.

great place, staff very helpful, lots of information all the necessary facilities. was there over christmas and there was food on christmas day and the bar was open every day. highly recommended.

The stay was awesome. The staff even prepared a Christmass dinner for those who stayed on 24th of December. The hostel is flawless and perfect!

Very good location and facilities!I can recommend this place!

Nothing wrong this place per se, but it is not the party hostel that it is cracked up to be. Everything is quiet by 11pm...it has a good location and friendly staff however.

Awesome staff, localization and facilities. Would be hosted there again, definitely.

Godd hostel! Activities for guests and friendly staff! PARTY hostel!

Decent hostel. Wifi didn't always work well. Showers felt quite cramped with not a lot of space to put your stuff. Hostel needs to be more organized as on my second night someone stole my bed and I had to wait quite a while for them to fix the problem and switch me to another room, which was annoying. Pretty close to old town and not a bad walk to the Warsaw Uprising Museum.

Cool hostel. Unfortunately I didn't get enough time to explore the area and the hostel but from what I saw it was good. I randomly found a pile of money under my bed in this hostel and handed it in to reception - they managed to track down the person it belonged to which was very nice all round. Met some cool people here and would recommend the hostel.

oki doki is a great place to stay for a couple of nights while travelling through Poland. Staff are extremely friendly

A fantastic hostel. Prior to choosing my accomodation in Warsaw, I had several choices in mind but having read into all the positive comments on here, I was confident I made the right choice. Congratulations to all the staff at Oki Doki, who really go out of their way to make guests feel welcome and looked after. Well done.

Great facilities and location. You do have to walk up a few flights of stairs to get to the hostel and the rooms. We were only there for a weekday night, but there didn't seem like a lot of socializing going on in the hostel at all.

Good place to stay, well located, is close to metro, and to the train station, easy to get to the old town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6