Hostel Oki Doki

• Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Fabulous 4730 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4730 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017

Centrally located, friendly staff, a vast common area, free towels are all attributes of Okie Dokie. Sheets are comfortable. I enjoyed my stay.

17th Apr 2017

I had a good stay in Oki Doki. The hostel is situated not far from the old town, good vibe and clean. Bar and living room makes easy meet other travelers and there is a pub crawl most of the days with an amazing guide Chris, such a legend! I would recommend for a solo traveler!

16th Apr 2017

A very nice hostel in a great location near the central train station and private bus stops, a fairly short walk from the old town and only 20 minutes walk from the Warsaw rising museum. The staff were very friendly and helpful with a special mention for Chris for entertaining us all. I'd definitely stay there again.

• kimpkw1
  • USA, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Such amazing staffs here... agatha was super friendly and helpful. She told me every important thing i need to see and also gave me a kiwi (😁 we were joking about something), carolina & i chatted til like 4am when the place was dead(iLOVEher😊), anya willingly went out with us and had fun, and chris rallied a sickass pub crawl every single night just cuz he enjoyed doing it(without being paid for it). These staffs shaped my experience and i can certainly recommend u to stay here.

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Apr 2017
7.4

The hostel is very clean and in a good location, only about a 20 minute walk from the old town.

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Good hostel, Friendly staff. good location between the old and new town. I recommend it.

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Really lovely hostel and a great place to make friends! Very secure with 24 hour reception and several security measures, walk to centre very short and to Old Town a bit further but through a beautiful park, would recommend.

8th Apr 2017
3.7

This is one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in. I had to wait 20 minutes in the reception while the rude people there ignored me or told me to wait without an explanation. The corridors were very noisy and the doors banged during the whole night, with the people in charge doing nothing. The beds were itchy and extremely old. Breakfast was a joke, and the guy in charge of it wasn't very nice. An unpleasant place full of uneducated people.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2017
8.0

Nice hostel, only a little common room, but decent kitchen, great showers, and fairly near the centre of everything

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2017
7.1

Facilities outdated but clean. Security is good with provided locks.

Thank you for appreciating our cleanliness and security- yes, along with a great staff they are both our advantages. Recently we are undergoing a serious renovation, we have already replaced all the windows and some doors, at the moment we are in the process of replacing beds and lockers for the most modern ones. Before you come to Oki Doki next time we will also have a new and very modern key card system. Please come and check how we are changing for you! :)