Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

The hostel had these amazing references on the walls and everywhere, that already got me as I arrived ;) Very good Hostel with a good bar and a great atmosphere! We did the recommended walking tours for the old town and Jewish guetto and they were mind blowing! Really liked the city and left wanting to stay for a couple of more nights. But I'll be back and definitely will stay there again!

Great hostel! Staff are very friendly, helpful and accomodating! Every time I asked a question they were happy to help me and research it for me.always recommend great places to eat. Especially Ewina( I think that how you spell her name) Bed was comfortable and lockers were big! Great atmosphere, met lots of people! Definitely would recommend.

Great hostel

Everything about this hostel was fantastic from the staff to the location!

Staff was nice. Lots of information hanging around hotel providing ideas and activities. Small bar was a nice way to meet other travelers, especially at happy hour. Breakfast was all you can eat. Close to train station and convenience store was 30 seconds away.

Emily was great! Full of fabulous ideas of things for us to do!

The rooms were far too small for that many people although the decor was very cool! Themed rooms is a brilliant idea! Showers were good although sometimes a little cold. The smoking room is a brilliant idea and it saved you going up and down all the steps every time you wanted a cigarette! It's about a 1( minute walk to the main square but it's easy to walk in the good weather so we didn't mind:

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at, staff are super friendly. More then happy to show u around. The rooms are the best I've stayed in as of yet on my travels so much space! Plus they have a bar that inspires conversing and socializing! Great hostel!

Good atmosphere, kindly stuff, comfortable location, nice breakfast for adequate price. Thank you, Oki-Doki!

good hostel, lots of showers etc. only problem is neither the bar or reception never have change. one night the tap beer wasn't working and can beers weren't subsidised for happy hour

Good hostel in a fairly central location about a 15 minute walk to the old town. Rooms were clean and good facilities. My only negative comment is that the beds are very unstable. If you're on a top bunk, the whole bed shakes really badly everytime the person moves below and it was hard to sleep. Staff are really friendly and helpful .

Top location, walking distance to Old Town, central station and many sights, plus public transport right outside the door. Staff is great, always willing to help and give advice on what to see and do. Comfy dorms with free lockers, showers are a bit small though, but clean. Wifi is slow unless you're in the common room. Can't say much about kitchen/bar as I didn't go there/use them. Overall I recommend the place, would stay there again when I come back to Warsaw!

We had a good stay here, the location is really central to all the main attractions. However, when you arrive, you are made to wear a wristband, which must stay on for the entirety of the stay for security reasons. While I can understand the reasons behind this, it was very uncomfortable to wear, especially in 33°c+ heat!

Pretty decent place, nice people at the front desk helped me decide where to go, and I could leave my bag there all day. Clean rooms, cleans bathrooms, nice people.

Staff were so helpful as it was our first time in Warsaw and they told us all about the city and the best ways to get around and experience it.

• 14th Jul 2015

Overall a good hostel. Recommended.

Hostel has everything you need in a good location. The staff are locals and very kind and helpful. Wifi was intermittent but strong enough to get things done

Themed rooms are so cool, very different and interesting. Did karaoke so much fun, great way to meet people

Very nice and luxurious for a hostel! Our room was beautiful! Staff was very friendly! A definite recommendation!

Super nice staff, very helpfull. Clean and quiet hostel. I would definetely come here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7