Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel in a great location. Very helpful staff and really nice rooms

Great place, the sheets were a bit small to fit the bed, and the bed was not very comfortable as it was hard,

Good place, a lot of people and bar with party at night. in all place warming- you can be with t-short (very good), in bath clean, common room small but enough. Don't forget flip-flop!! because very big area, will be comfortable go to bath, to bar on 2 floor, o kitchen on 3 floor. Luggage storage - huge. I like it.

The staff is super nice, the rooms look fabulous! But the showers are terrible because they change to extremely hot when somebody flushes the toilet, so I got blisters on my butt... Also the bathrooms could be cleaner! And the kitchen is very poor equipted... But for the rest I had a lovely stay!

Thank you for appreciating our staff and the rooms !Yes,our showers are hot all year round. And there is no connection between toilets and showers, so that must have been the coincidence... Once you set the temperature, it does not change. We have 5 cleaning ladies working 3 shifts. If something needs extra cleaning just inform us, we will do that at once.In our kitchen you can find all kind of cutlery&dishes,hob, microwave, water dispenser, toster, free tea,coffee and spices, kettle & much more

The pub crawl waa great, but thats about the only thing. Was in the Irish themed room and it was boiling hot. I also bought juice to put in the fridge and labeled it with my name as indicated by the rules and someone still drank it (it was opened before I got to it). Employees did not reinforce the quiet hours so don't count on sleeping. Only one employee seemed to have customer service skills, didnt get her name unfortunately. It's also very large place so a bit more difficult to meet people.

Apart from pub crawl we organize plenty of other events for the guests- free dinners, trips to milk bar, movie evenings, drinking games so there are plenty of opportunities to make friends. As for silent hours we do reinforce them very strictly- have you told us one of your roommates is making noise after 11pm, we would have reacted at once.

This was my very first hostel I had stayed at and I had heard lots of horror stories of them in the past but Oki Doki totally surprised me. The staff from the time you arrive whatever the time of night are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, tidy and comfortable. There is a mixture of age groups and nationalities who mix well. The only thing for me that I marked down was I had a huge rucksack which just fitted into the locker but only a minor point. Overall the hostel is a must to stay at

• 11th Feb 2015

Very friendly, nice and motivated staff, very helpful; different activities are offered, the hostel is very cute :-)

Great hostel to spend a weekend or even a holiday! Lots of things to do and it's next to the street where all pubs a and discos are... The guys and girls of the hostel are extremely kind and helpful! Only one regret... The breakfast is quite poor. However it's a top hostel!!

We had to do an early check in the morning and it was possible with an additional fee, which was great because we had to sleep. Bathroom was not good, very dirty at the time we got there, maybe because 8 AM was too early for cleaning. Bed not that confortable. Location is great, right in the middle of the center. But I'd recommend to check for a hotels in Lviv, it's almost the same price.

I highly recommend this hostel. Location is great - not so far from old town, currency exchange point, shops and restaurants. Staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. Our suit was comfortable and clean. Thanks!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Latvia

One of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The location couldn't be better. So clean that we actually felt home and an amazing staff that made us feel very welcome. My absolute place to stay whenever I will be in Warsaw

Best staff ever! I arrived 6am but the staff let me check in and go to my room to get some sleep because I was feeling very sick (even if the normal time for check in is way later). Staff helpful and awesome, and a beautiful and clean room. Loved the Twitter theme!

In the description it was saying that the breakfast was free, but actually it wasnt! And the room was too dark. But the location was excellent.

Sorry. Our hearty breakfast is included only in the price of doubles and twins ( meat, cheese, cereal, tomatoes, other vegetables , different types of bread, coffee and more). It was newer included in the dorm price. We offer well equipped kitchen, free tea and coffee all the day. One can buy a breakfast for 3,5 euro. Good news. Low season now, we lowered the price of private rooms, so for 2 of you it is mostly cheaper to stay in a double or twin with breakfast then in a shared dorm.

Great little gem in Warsaw. Would recommend to anyone! Cute little rooms with different themes. Comfy beds and friendly staff. Great little bar and very easy to meet people. Wish I had have stayed longer!

Great hostel in Warsaw, loved staying here for just one night. The staff were really helpful and friendly, especially with my unsociable check in and out times, and (because I was sick) my request for a private room last minute was met with smiles and I was checked in and shown immediately to my room- which I was so grateful for. Location was merely 10 minutes from the Old Town and really close to the train and bus station, too.

It was one of our most pleasant stay!! The staff was really helpfull, once we have a very cool party in the hostel bar) The room was nice and clean, but the air in the room was a little bit hot and dry. It has a perfect location. Hope to be in that place once again. Thank you very much, oki doki!

Oki-Doki is a very nice hostel and most of the staff are extremely friendly, just a couple who weren't so friendly. The kitchen is quite small but it seems to work as most people don't cook. One problem, which seems to be in most Polish buildings, is that the heating is WAY TOO HIGH! This is not the hostel's fault as the whole building is heated centrally and therefore no one can turn it down. But Poland should really sort this out! It's so un-ecological and gives headaches.

The hostel is nice and clean. It is pretty central. The beds are okay but not very comfortable. The heaters were on max. all the time in the dorm and couldn't be lowered. So it was very hot and dry air. The hostel is not really a party hostel. The hostel bar is quite small and closes at midnight. The hostel events were not really exciting. During our 5 days stay there was only one pup crawl. The stuff girls are very nice and helpful though.

Nice, clean hostel with friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Great place! Good atmosphere. Definitely a good place!

• 27th Dec 2014