Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Awesome place! Comfortable atmosphere.

Perfect!!!!

Friendly staff, great vibe.

• 21st Oct 2014

Loved the food related events they had organized, although the pub crawl was a big let down. Not very well organized.

Possibly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff was extremely nice, personable, and helpful in our planning/deciding what to do in Warsaw, and the hostel itself was kept very clean/bathrooms and showers were always spotless. I personally really liked that every right, the hostel hosted some kind of dinner, where the guests got to cook with other travelers. My personal favorite was getting to make handmade pierogis!

Ikeep comeing back too the oki doki because its like a home from home so central too the centre of warsaw and walking distance too the old town

We stayed there only for 2 nights, but we definitely had a great time. The hostel is located in a very nice and central building and the rooms are very well furnished and decorated, you can also use the lockers free of charge. The atmosphere was great and we were able to meet a lot of people since they have a bar, with very good prices, inside the hostel. Also the staff was very helpful and took their time to show us the map of the city, although we arrived late at night.

It was a bit cold in the room. An additional blanket or a duvet instead of a blanket wouldn't hurt. An extra shelf under the shower would also be useful, as well as a lock in the shower area. Apart from that, it's a very good hostel and I've been keeping staying there for years.

Great place to meet people! Hostel is only a 10-15 min walk from the train station, so easy to get there by foot. Rooms are nice, but not a fan of bathrooms, especially showers. Showers are a crappy curtain to get undressed behind, and When I was undressing, a cleaning staff member didn't know I was behind the closed curtain, and opened it to get a bucket of water! So, I think they need a better system! Kitchen is tiny but eating area is big. Nice to have a pub right in the hostel.

Great location, easily located when we arrived on a late flight.we returned on our last night in Poland quite late & there was a delay checking in as a guy was having an animated debate with the receptionist about his reservation which didn't exist. We were Exhausted after long train journey & that was only problem we encountered.great place to stay overlooking nice little square.

A great hostel located in an ideal location- just a corner of metro station and a walk distance of 10 minutes to reach beautiful Old Town!!

Nice bar with opportunity to mix and socialiise

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Good hostel with lovely staff and a good common area. Good location to to the centre and transport areas. Only thing I would say to improve would be if the staff gave more information about events/nights for those staying in the hostel to get people together and involved. Otherwise a really nice place and I will definitely stay again!

very nice and helpful staff, excellent location.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

staff were helpful. Their free computers were useful for me since I traveled without one.

Loved my stay - what a fantastic bunch of people!

It's a good hostel. The location is fine, as well as the facilities. During the happy hour time, the beer is quite cheap, which is also good for meeting other fellow travelers. The drawback for me is the big amount of stupid signs spread in the hostel, that is really annoying (treating guests as stupid/unexperienced). They should remove all of them.

A very good hostel with friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great staff, very clean rooms and massive lockers.

Very lively bar. Staff were fun and getting involved in conversations and games. Clean bed rooms with large lockers. Would definitely stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7