Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Great 4 nights stay here. The staff were wonderful - friendly, charming, always happy to help. Went out of their way to find a doctor who sorted travel vaccines for me. Facilities good - showering and laundry duties passed by seamlessly. Atmosphere catered to everyone: relax, party or meander between the two in a rakish spirit of spontaneity. Social events fun and varied, not just heavy-drinking (though bar crawl was fun). Only breakfast could be improved. Check their website and book direct.

Super nice place with an awesome staff.

The hostel has a excellent location near a main metro station with access to the Old town and close to the main train station. Room was clean and confortable. The only observation is that there is no lift for luggage.

• 12th May 2015

Great place with really helpful staff and any services you might need. Definetly wish I'd stayed longer!

Kitchen was Super tiny, but never seemed that busy (I didn't use it). Nice big lockers, but in a really awkward spot right in front of the door. Very nice place, loved Warsaw and Oki Doki :)

As traveler it was an amazing experience to stay at the oki doki. Little did i know about Warsaw and Poland in general but i found a place full of kind people that are willing to show you their country. The hostel workers will answer all your questions and will make sure you dont run out of things to do in the city. Even after a couple days you will know them by name, Emilia and Magdalena showed me kindness and hospitality i have never seen in my travels around the world .

Regular staff.1)I had to change the hostel becuase there are not bed available, but another friend arrived 5am I could sleep in mixed room.2)they didn't say me about limit list on Pub crawl.When I arrived the list was empty, then full and I miss the event. Good internet,safe and clean.Small common area.

Well located just near the airport bus station

No space in the shower

Security: every guest can have its own locker inside its own room/dorm. Then there is the possibility to leave your most precious objects at the reception, for free. Location very good, not so far away from the old town, very close to the Metro station: close to the Hostel there are two klubs (the first "Enklawa", the other I can't remember but it is in front of the first one), perfect for spending a friday and/or saturday night.

• 1st May 2015

Excellent service. Good staff. Perfect location near to centrum and lots of clubs

• 1st May 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel was in a central location and easy to walk around the city. The staff was pleasant and excited for the pub crawl which was fun, but when raising concern about items gone missing from the hostel room the staff did not make any extended effort on behalf of the guest. The wifi signal is absolutely terrible and the hostel needs to seriously consider upgrading for the benefit of their traveling guests.

Thank you for wi fi signal informtion. It is working perfectly right now, We were working on it for the last 2 days. All the software and routers had been replaced for the new and exapsive and reliable ones. Enjoy.

I had a really good time here. Friend and fun. Travelled by myself and made loads of friends in the bar. The staff are really great and make everyone feel welcome. The only negative would be the wifi as its pretty horrible connection, but hey, its just wifi. ✔️✔️✔️

I know, I know, wifi is only wifi. But it is important. We changed all the routers for the new ones and it works much better now then ever in the history . I am using it right now, with tens others doing it in the same timeI. It is fast and efficient .

Great Hostel, staff where very friendly I was a solo traveller and I was made very welcome, I would stay again

Excellent location, very friendly staff, i liked my stay! Best option!!

Staff was rude to me as soon as I got there but she must've been having a bad day. Great atmosphere but their bar is a little bit of a tight squeeze. Enjoyed it!

Really nice place to stay, staff were super helpful, hostel was in a great location, about halfway between the old town and the station, loads of good bars nearby, nice rooms, breakfast was good, would definitely stay there again!

Really nice place only a short walk (approx. 10-15 minutes) away from both the main train station and the historic old town. Rooms are beautiful and super clean too!

Other than the fact that the hostel does not have an elevator which means you have to climb about 50 or so steps upto the reception/kitchen/rooms, the hostel has no faults.Good rooms with great ambiance and lot of charm,the staff are also quite friendly and helpful,it is also located centrally- will recommend it to fellow travellers!

Hostel is situated in very good location - very close to the centre (sightseeing, bars, museums, palace of culture...) and at quite quiet square at the same time. The receptionist was very nice and helpfull. Breakfast is ok.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5