Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Friendly staff, great vibe.

• 21st Oct 2014

Loved the food related events they had organized, although the pub crawl was a big let down. Not very well organized.

Possibly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff was extremely nice, personable, and helpful in our planning/deciding what to do in Warsaw, and the hostel itself was kept very clean/bathrooms and showers were always spotless. I personally really liked that every right, the hostel hosted some kind of dinner, where the guests got to cook with other travelers. My personal favorite was getting to make handmade pierogis!

Ikeep comeing back too the oki doki because its like a home from home so central too the centre of warsaw and walking distance too the old town

The hostel is really excellent. Its size is impressive and it is easy to meet a lot of people. The bar is excellent as well as the facilities. They offer a breakfast but I didn't have the opportunity to have it. The location is also great and if you like to walk you can get around walking. The walls are full of information. but sometimes some of them are not up to date, so be careful when using them. Anyway, I definitely recommend the hostel!

ReAlly nice stay I was on my own and meet a lot of people. Good atmosphere at night with everybody meeting up at the bAr inside the guesthouse ! Personal is really nice And helpful. Just disappointed for the meal prepared for us by some of the house; kinda expensive for what we ate compared to what we can get on the street for the same price (For me it was planned to pay the price of the product divided by each). Anyway really nice stay and I recommend it

Good bar and really easy going staff. We arrived at 7 in the morning after being on a night bus and even though our room wasn't ready they let us have a nap in the common room, offered us tea which was sooo appreciated at the time.

• 17th Oct 2014

We stayed there only for 2 nights, but we definitely had a great time. The hostel is located in a very nice and central building and the rooms are very well furnished and decorated, you can also use the lockers free of charge. The atmosphere was great and we were able to meet a lot of people since they have a bar, with very good prices, inside the hostel. Also the staff was very helpful and took their time to show us the map of the city, although we arrived late at night.

It was a bit cold in the room. An additional blanket or a duvet instead of a blanket wouldn't hurt. An extra shelf under the shower would also be useful, as well as a lock in the shower area. Apart from that, it's a very good hostel and I've been keeping staying there for years.

Great place to meet people! Hostel is only a 10-15 min walk from the train station, so easy to get there by foot. Rooms are nice, but not a fan of bathrooms, especially showers. Showers are a crappy curtain to get undressed behind, and When I was undressing, a cleaning staff member didn't know I was behind the closed curtain, and opened it to get a bucket of water! So, I think they need a better system! Kitchen is tiny but eating area is big. Nice to have a pub right in the hostel.

Excellent stay, the girls at reception were always a good laugh, if I was travelling I would recommend it. As it happens I was there for a football game. Never really got to see Warsaw actually! Always warm in the rooms! I don't think the heating ever went off!

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Great location, easily located when we arrived on a late flight.we returned on our last night in Poland quite late & there was a delay checking in as a guy was having an animated debate with the receptionist about his reservation which didn't exist. We were Exhausted after long train journey & that was only problem we encountered.great place to stay overlooking nice little square.

A great hostel located in an ideal location- just a corner of metro station and a walk distance of 10 minutes to reach beautiful Old Town!!

Excellent Hostel, nice Staff! I just miss an eletrical outlet point in my bed...

Nice bar with opportunity to mix and socialiise

Good hostel with lovely staff and a good common area. Good location to to the centre and transport areas. Only thing I would say to improve would be if the staff gave more information about events/nights for those staying in the hostel to get people together and involved. Otherwise a really nice place and I will definitely stay again!

This place was just across from a metro station and 15 minute walk from central train station. The hostel staff was great, they helped me with everything I wanted to know about travels. WiFi was a bit weak in the rooms at the end of the corridor and the room next to store room is noisy all day long. This is a decent place with a bar inside and a kitchen to cook your meals and very close to most of the attractions in the city.

very nice and helpful staff, excellent location.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

staff were helpful. Their free computers were useful for me since I traveled without one.

Loved my stay - what a fantastic bunch of people!