Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Good Security, though not perfect and sometimes a lil bit annoying. Breakfast was medium at best - did its purpose but there are better ones around for the same money. Big Plus: the individually decorated rooms.

Thank you for appreciating our room decor and security system:) We care a lot about our guests and their belongings so we have free lockers,free luggage store,free safety box at the reception, daily changed door code&colourful wristbands for each guest with hostel address on them.As for breakfast it costs merely 15 PLN(not even 4EUR) and it is a buffet all you can eat breakfast including vegetables,several kinds of sausages (also hot ones),cereals,boiled eggs, cheese and cottage cheese &lot more

I had a great time here! I stayed over New Year's so the atmosphere may have been different than normal, but it was a great place to be! The staff were all very friendly. The breakfasts the hostel put on were great and Adam, the "Director of Morning Conferences," definitely made the breakfasts much more enjoyable. I can't wait to come back!

• 28th Dec 2015

Excellent. Nice beds and clean showers.

• 28th Dec 2015

Wonderful, nice evolriment, perfect localization, kind staff, cheap beer... I highly recommend.

Really good atmosphere in the bar, all the staff was friendly

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect location in in a quiet corner in the city center where everything (train station, supermarkets, shopping malls, main square) is at walking distance. the kitchen is well equipped and the rooms are big enough. the only problem is that i can gt quite loud ay night, even after midnight, with some guests screaming and making noise. it didn't bother me, but if you're a light sleeper think about bringing ear plugs.

Great location, friendly staff, and quirky atmosphere. I would definitely (and hopefully will!) stay here again!

Very nice and helpful staff. Clean and very nice atmosphere.

The hostel was okay in general, well clean and organized, but I had a bad luck with people that stayed in the same room as I. It seems that everybody was trying to make noise on purpose. Coming back to the hostel at 5a.m and turning all the lights on, or just talking on the cellphone at midnight. The atmosphere was good, I guess because of the bar and the games every night. And the staff was polite and helpfull.

Thank you so much for the nice words towards our staff! I am sorry for your room mates behavior. The silent hours in our hostel are 11 pm to 7 am and we strictly obey this rule. Have you informed the reception we would react immediately. Staying in a dormitory has its prons and cons- you stay cheap and can make new friends but you need to be flexible. If you are seeking for more peace and privacy please book one of our comfy and cosy private rooms.

We stayed 3 nights. The hostal is located in a very central area of town and easy to reach. The staff is very friendly and eager to help. Rooms are clean. Very good value for Money.

Cracking little hostel with the most memorable in house bar of my entire trip. Pub crawls were an absolute blast and getting to know Warsaw was easy with local staff. Every night there is something happening and the location in the upper floors of a soviet age building is truly memorable. Only one block from all the best night clubs, across the road from the Museum of Science and Technology and metres to great shopping and food. Side note: Warsaw was a complete surprise for me. I loved this city

Really nice staff!

Friendly staff and social atmosphere. My room was of a good size with very large lockers and comfortable bed. Would recommend!

• 4th Dec 2015

Cool hostel, only spent one night but would stay again and would recommend to friends. Cheap, good location. I like that they have a bar - its cheap, but small and loud

Very nice hostel. Stayed in an 8 bed room and it was nice. Rooms have little lamps and accessible outlets right next to them along with free lockers. Bathroom was good. Bar was ok, it was cheap but yet again all of Warsaw is cheap. Did the Pub Crawl and it was really fun, Chris was an awesome crawler. S/O to you bro! I would suggest this hostel to anyone. I traveled solo btw

The hostel it's located in a very nice point, close to the station and to the city centre. The staff is nice and everything is clean. Just the breakfast is small and not worth the price.

Great localisation, a walk distance from the rail station and very close to the metro station. Nice staff, adorable rooms and very comfortable beds.

I found I was charged extra for the stay in Hostel Oki Doki. However, the staff was kind enough to return some cash for the shortchange I was charged. It was reflected that it was the staff error in charging extra. It was very inconvenient to wear a paper wristband when in hostel as it will get wet after bath and we had to get another one from the reception everyday. It will be better to have a rubber wristband instead.

Good location,very near the train station. Staff were generally good - liked the breakfast guy who had good banter. Stayed in the private room, the bed was so comfy! Towel was included but a little on the small side! We got breakfast included- usual fare of bread, meats, cheeses ect- was a good start to the day. Bar was good with a happy hour. Only let down was the noise of other guests - 5am in the corridor was the worst and the staff didn't say anything despite posters up saying otherwise

Good hostel, bang right in the centre of Warsaw, one block away from Palac Kultury (both lines of the subway, Modlinbus and Warszawa Centralna station are around the square) and 20 minutes walk away from the Old Town. Good atmosphere, but also fine if you're not a party animal and wish to sleep early. Staff is kind and helpful, you can have breakfast at the bar with 15 zl.