Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel, fantastic staff work here! Lockers seem a little flimsy but my locker held up. This is the kind of place where you can party or sleep, it's up to you. Great friendly atmosphere.

Great hostel that let me get a shower before I checked into my room, which made my day as I had just been on an overnight train. The staff were excellent, helping not only with places to visit but also teaching me a little of the language and just in general very smiley. Good locker size for backpackers that come with there own keys, so a padlock is not needed. I had a great time and wished I could have stayed longer.

Ok not awesome but ok

Good staff and good location

Decent hostel. Nice rooms, cheap bar to meet other travellers.

The staff are fabulous - really friendly & helpful. 10 min walk from the train station & old town.

The hostel had these amazing references on the walls and everywhere, that already got me as I arrived ;) Very good Hostel with a good bar and a great atmosphere! We did the recommended walking tours for the old town and Jewish guetto and they were mind blowing! Really liked the city and left wanting to stay for a couple of more nights. But I'll be back and definitely will stay there again!

Great hostel! Staff are very friendly, helpful and accomodating! Every time I asked a question they were happy to help me and research it for me.always recommend great places to eat. Especially Ewina( I think that how you spell her name) Bed was comfortable and lockers were big! Great atmosphere, met lots of people! Definitely would recommend.

Great hostel

Everything about this hostel was fantastic from the staff to the location!

Staff was nice. Lots of information hanging around hotel providing ideas and activities. Small bar was a nice way to meet other travelers, especially at happy hour. Breakfast was all you can eat. Close to train station and convenience store was 30 seconds away.

Emily was great! Full of fabulous ideas of things for us to do!

Great hostel but massive party atmosphere and the bathrooms were a bit too small and dirty. Good hostel for meeting people and drinking, not so great if you want to go to sleep early. The staff were wonderful!

Oki Doki was a great hostel. It started when I got there, and the receptionist, Diana, was very kind and helpful. She knew exactly what I needed. The rooms and beds were nice, clean, had good electricity, sink in each room. Security was pretty good, each person has a locker and the main hostel door locks after 2300, but outside people could easily walk in and use the kitchen and bathrooms. Location was pretty good, 15 minutes to Old Town Square. Breakfast was only okay for a little less than $4.

The rooms were far too small for that many people although the decor was very cool! Themed rooms is a brilliant idea! Showers were good although sometimes a little cold. The smoking room is a brilliant idea and it saved you going up and down all the steps every time you wanted a cigarette! It's about a 1( minute walk to the main square but it's easy to walk in the good weather so we didn't mind:

Our stay at Oki Doki was fantastic! The best hostel on our trip by far. The staff was really knowledgable about everything in warsaw, especially this girl called Nil who showed us all the best locations for vintage shopping in this great city. Would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone I know!

Warsaw was probably not the most interesting city on my trip but staying at this hostel made it a lot more enjoyable easy going friendly staff made the state much better

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at, staff are super friendly. More then happy to show u around. The rooms are the best I've stayed in as of yet on my travels so much space! Plus they have a bar that inspires conversing and socializing! Great hostel!

Good atmosphere, kindly stuff, comfortable location, nice breakfast for adequate price. Thank you, Oki-Doki!

good hostel, lots of showers etc. only problem is neither the bar or reception never have change. one night the tap beer wasn't working and can beers weren't subsidised for happy hour