Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Very clean, wifi worked well in my room.

Great hostel, close to city center and very easy to find. Clean and comfortable rooms

Best location Best staff. Amazing place!!

Well located, staff will bring you anywhere at night, good bar Inside and cheap beer and wine! Very clean!

One of the BEST hostels I have stayed in. There simply do not appear to be any negatives! 100% Recommendable!

• 11th Jan 2014

Great hostel, I will stay here again. Go to Trip Advisor to look at reviews

• 11th Jan 2014

I think that this hostel is good for travelers because It is close to city center and everything seems to be reasonable. However, a lot of people in 10 mix-dome, so the smell inside the room was not good!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Vietnam

Its a good hostel close to everything important in Warsaw, like the old city and the pubs. The offer breakfast, but when your not out of bed early there's not much left.

This hostel is great! There is a nice common room where you can hang out, a bar and kitchen if you want to cook, the workers are extremely helpful and willing to answer any questions about the city, and the beds are very comfortable. Each bed has it´s own charger which is nice for charging your phone or camera over night. The bathrooms are also very clean. It´s very well located in the city also.

All good.

Cute rooms, we had a twin so breakfast came with the room price. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Toilets were clean.

nice staff.helpful and friendly. music and noise in the bar a bit much.people roaring and playing drinking games from very early in the evening. room nice. comfortable and warm. bathrooms clean.

As you stayed with us on Friday night and that was on weekend preceding New Year's Eve some people started to party in advance. The end of the year is a very special time and people come not only to visit Warsaw but first of all to have fun . And the party was good indeed :) However on other occasions our bar closes earlier which together with soundproof doors to our rooms ensures good sleep for every guest who needs it :)

Nice place to stay

A very comfortable and nice hostel. I really enjoyed staying in it. And I was very satisfied with the included breakfast. I had everything I wanted. Also the hostel is very close to historical part of the city and bus station Warsaw Centrum.

Only stayed a night; wasn't too bad, easy to get to from the train station, quite clean, wasn't too phased. Probably will stay elsewhere next time, but it was a okay place to stay.

The staff was absolutely lovely and paid a lot of attention to us at breakfast. They also helped us find some major things to do which was very helpful.

Amazing hostel... Arrived and there was a pub crawl the first night! Great overall feel to the hostel. Staff was helpful in getting me my luggage since it didn't arrive till the next day. Also they helped direct me to the free walking tour which was awesome. The bar is also a ton of fun with super cheap beer! Thanks to all the staff especially Kasia, Natalie, and the managers! By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Will definitely be back!

The lockers in my room were all broken. The door also don't self lock and my room mate couldn't figure out how to lock/unlock the door so left it open the entire time. Combined with no lockers, I'm glad I only stayed the one night.

Before you checked into Rainbow Room we had a group staying there and unfortunately they played with the lockers and managed to damage some of them. However all the lockers have been checked and repaired OR replaced (if necessary.) since then so every guest can feel secure about his belongings. Apart from that we have a safety box at the reception that you can use with no extra charge.

loved it! great location and really fun alternative vibe. My boyfriend and I were there for a few days in December and there were still plenty of people to hang out with but not super crowded. We had a great time and would definitely stay here again if we come back through Poland. 2 thumbs way up!

I recomend that hostel, is near to the heart of Warsaw and the y have a helpful staff and really goo facilities: kitchen, bar, powerpoints