Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Would be great for a party person, but not for those of us who like to turn in a get a good nights sleep.

We have both : a bar where you can party & an excellent pub crawl, and also quiet rooms behind the soundproof doors. If you book a dormitory just indicate a purpose of your stay in Warsaw (such as : party, sightseeing, in transit and want a good sleep before the next plane) while maiking your reservation- we will do our best to allocate you to a room with people of the same interests.

The Management staff were particularly helpful, going above and beyond to make me feel at home.

• 4th Jun 2015

Warsaw and Oki Doki are amazing! Funky hostel right in the city center with a super friendly/helpful staff. The hostel has events every night that you can't miss- pub crawls, karaoke, tours, dinners, beach bbqs (yes, Warsaw actually has a beach! Haha) etc. Great way to meet people, especially as a solo traveller :) Epic summertime vibes here...Na zdrowie!

Great room, wonderfull staff.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Friendly and helpful staff. Artistique Hostel

I have to say that Rosa Mauleón was one of the best parts about staying at of this hostel. She used her day off to hang around the city with me! The rest of the staff was also very sweet and incredibly helpful. The rooms were unique, clean, and cozy. I can't wait to come back!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Good hostel, no major complaints. Only stayed a night and I was comfortable. Showers were a bit cramped but it's not bad. It was hot in Warsaw when I visited and being accustomed to a lower climate I would have preferred an air conditioner in the room. The window had to be open which occasionally let street noise in.

Hostel Oki Doki is what every hostel should aspire to be - a new experience. The themed rooms and colorful interior are warm and inviting. Loved the pierogi cooking class and the bar! Breakfast is worth the 15zolty. Only complaint is that the walls are pretty thin so you can hear the drunk girl next door screaming and yelling at each other in the middle of the night.

Cool vibe to this hostel. Happy hour is a great way to snag some cheap beer and meet travelers. They had different events going on in the evenings as well.

Great place to stay, very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, all good! If anything (really minor point), it could be signposted a bit clearer on the street at eye level as the sign for Oki Doki Hostel is a bit high up (and now it looks as if you enter a bank building).

• 30th May 2015

Very nice hostel with good facilities However, we can still here for one day Hope to enjoy journey here for a longer period

Good hostel, bar closes quite early at 1130pm but there's a few bars close. It was pretty clean and had a good kitchen. Breakfast was extra but good. Not a far walk from the old town. Cafe aioli around the corner is amazing!!

Bardzo Dobrze! I don't normally leave comments/reviews but Oki Doki is worth it! I'll be back next time i'm in warsaw, just keep the bar open ;)

Oki Doki is a very nice place. Right by the Centrum metro station. Has its own metro stadium 2 min walk away, So the location is great. The staff were really nice. My first night was pretty rough with another roommate, but they handled the situation the best they could and appreciate that. Would definitely recommend!

Nice hostel, close to the old town and a metro station. Only stayed for one night, no complaints.

The staff seemed very inexperienced. They were often unable to answer questions and did not really take the time to describe anything on arrival. Wifi was practically unusable, the towel I was given had holes in it, as did my pillow - I understand that this is a hostel but honestly this was really sub par and I'm not a picky person.

The location was good. It was very close to the train station. I didn't like the fact that there was no elevator.

Really friendly and helpful staff contacted my previous hostel to track down something I'd left there. Good set up with bar and kitchen upstairs and rooms downstairs. Activities planned for most nights give a good opportunity to meet other guests. Beds were great, WiFi seemed to drop in and out which was a bit frustrating at times. Definitely worth the stay.

So if you're looking for a hostel with great atmosphere this is it. Although one night I was there and there was a couple stags going on. The staff let the chaos go on to the point they they crossed the line. They're a good sport but. The bar is a good place to meet people. Good facilities. I like the corky signs in the stairs that's a plus. Staff here is amazing but sometimes you need to control the crowd. Good hostel over all.

This hostel is SWAG! excellent service from the receptionist Aga and Mazdi (or Mardi) who helped me during my stay in Poland. Near to the the royal route, shopping center, and warszaw central station. Karaoki night was crazy, I'll miss that moment.