Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I stayed in "Bike Room" - some of the baskets on beds are not installed in best location, I banged my head against them during the night few times...

Emily in reception was very kind, a warm hearted person. close to downtown and nightlife areas. happy hour should have been all night, but now I'm just nitpicking. great place, would recommend

The hostel itself is well organized in a historical building. The kitchen, bar and common space are a bit small, but I didn't find them crowded too often. The staff are friendly enough and tried to be helpful, but I did find a bit of a language barrier. Their English sounded fine, but several times I was given answers to questions I didn't ask and remained confused about my main problem. The location is well worth it though, not a far walk from the train station and right next to a metro.

My second visit to this great hostel. Warm welcome, friendly staff, sure to return

The staff were absolutely amazing. Our front desk clerks Ada and Maria were hilarious and very efficient in getting us checked in. Both were also particularly helpful in providing directions for how to get to some of the tourist sites in the city, but also for items when we needed them (such as a pharmacy to pick up first aid supplies). Over all the hostel was great: with good atmosphere, good security and cool bar, but truly it was the staff that makes me want to recommend others to come here.

Good hostel in a good location. Staff was nice and everything went smooth.

Location was convenient for the city centre but almost 30 min walk to old part of the city. Anyone could get into the building and there were a lot of stairs to get to the hostel. But there were locks for the rooms. Each room had a different theme which was fun! facilities were spacious and clean. happy hour was great way to meet ppl w cheap beer and different activities every night were fun (ie karaoke, free polish soup on easter) .

I was sick for most of my stay so I didn't really get to experience the full hostel experience. However, the facilities were all superb. Good kitchen with free tea with was awesome because I was sick. The beds were comfy and the showers were nice. The doors aren't great though. U have to relock the door ever time you leave and sometimes the other guest in my room did not do that, so the door was sometimes unlocked.

Great staff, nice place, well thought out and friendly. Great stay!

• 4th Apr 2015

great hostel. security very well done. rooms very cool as advertised. social events often organized by hostel (pub crawls!). great bar upstairs to start the night. staff were all great and helpful.

Absolutely loved staying at this hostel! All the staff were so friendly. Bar crawls were organised for all three nights we were there. The bar was a cool place to hang out and all the other travellers we met were so much fun! I can really recommend the hostel. The only slight down but that was fine really, is that the showers could be made slightly more private. But stay here! Had the best weekend ever!

Definitely a nice Hostel, with very friendly staff. If you go to Warsaw, do not keep searching, this is the place.

All in all it's probbably the best Hostel i Warszaw!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Denmark

Loved this hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location is about a 20 minute walk to Old a Town. There's a nice bar with cheap beer and a happy hour. The rooms were clean, and they give you towels if you ask. Breakfast is available and you have to pay a little, but it wasn't anything special.

Lovely and cheerful hostel, very clean. My only complaint is that although the bedding was clean they also had a blanket over the sheet which was not cleaned between guests and it's too cold to use just the sheets, so you have to use the blanket that others have used. The common areas were nice to chill out in and everyone was very informative.

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be visiting again and staying longer. Marzi and Maria were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a great theme! All good communal spaces with a great atmosphere. Added bonus of discounts in local restaurants and bars with Oki doki wrist-band. All visitors respected Hostel rules which made it a pleasure to stay there.

The hostel is very nice, the staff was always avaible to help and the location is good. The only thing I didnt like was the shower because there is no space to put your clothes and things, and they are separetly only by curtains.

I'm SO confused about the reviews. Though this hostel has a good location and okay facilities. it's NOT a party hostel. It was actually general confusion about what hostelworld says that made us all bond and gave me some friends during my stay. The staff was kind of unfriendly (some of them, not all). There were no events going on. And the common room isn't a common room, it's a lobby.

I was very impressed with this Hostel particularly the staff. They could not have been more friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend it!

It was a great stay here the staff were amazing to deal with. It's located not far at all from the city centre and it seemed to be quite clean and quiet.