Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Decent location not too long of a walk from Stare Miasto (old town). We had a bad hostel experience in Krakow in a shared dorm the week before, so we decided to pay extra for a private room and it was quite nice and charming for a hostel (on par with a 2-star hotel). We had our own agenda (wife had studied in Warsaw and was visiting friends), so we didn't socialize much, but the setup they have with the bar/restaurant and TV living room area seemed to work well for socializing.

great place, staff very helpful, lots of information all the necessary facilities. was there over christmas and there was food on christmas day and the bar was open every day. highly recommended.

The stay was awesome. The staff even prepared a Christmass dinner for those who stayed on 24th of December. The hostel is flawless and perfect!

Very good location and facilities!I can recommend this place!

Nothing wrong this place per se, but it is not the party hostel that it is cracked up to be. Everything is quiet by 11pm...it has a good location and friendly staff however.

Relax, you stayed in the most quiet time when hostel is totally empty and everyone is preparing for Christmas. Our guest usually complain that there is too much happening in the hostel and outside. There are a few quiet days in December and January anyway.

Awesome staff, localization and facilities. Would be hosted there again, definitely.

Godd hostel! Activities for guests and friendly staff! PARTY hostel!

Decent hostel. Wifi didn't always work well. Showers felt quite cramped with not a lot of space to put your stuff. Hostel needs to be more organized as on my second night someone stole my bed and I had to wait quite a while for them to fix the problem and switch me to another room, which was annoying. Pretty close to old town and not a bad walk to the Warsaw Uprising Museum.

Cool hostel. Unfortunately I didn't get enough time to explore the area and the hostel but from what I saw it was good. I randomly found a pile of money under my bed in this hostel and handed it in to reception - they managed to track down the person it belonged to which was very nice all round. Met some cool people here and would recommend the hostel.

oki doki is a great place to stay for a couple of nights while travelling through Poland. Staff are extremely friendly

A fantastic hostel. Prior to choosing my accomodation in Warsaw, I had several choices in mind but having read into all the positive comments on here, I was confident I made the right choice. Congratulations to all the staff at Oki Doki, who really go out of their way to make guests feel welcome and looked after. Well done.

Great facilities and location. You do have to walk up a few flights of stairs to get to the hostel and the rooms. We were only there for a weekday night, but there didn't seem like a lot of socializing going on in the hostel at all.

Good place to stay, well located, is close to metro, and to the train station, easy to get to the old town.

Awesome hostel, had a great stay here! Nightly pub crawls were so much fun and great to meet people. Staff were super lovely, especially Alicja who taught us how to make pierogi! :) Had an awesome time would definitely come back!

• 26th Nov 2014

This hostel was really good. I liked reception girls, Ewelina and Emily, are very nice, cute, communicable, and etc. I want hers emails, of FB!

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Lithuania

Very clean tidy friendly place

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Poland

Nice staff, good facilities. Handy having a smoking room next to the bar.

Very well located near the main street and close to all clubs. Exactly between the pub-area and the old town! Very friendly staff who provide excellent information!

The staff was really friendly, I loved them!

I can't recommend this hostel enough, the staff are so accommodating and go out of their way to help you with anything, it's got a good bar and kitchen, clean bathrooms and spacious rooms. It is in a great position too, close to bus and train station and also central to the city.