Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I cannot rate this hostel highly enough! I was greeted by friendly staff upon my arrival who, although there seemed to be many people checking in at the same time, treated everyone with patience and kindness. The room was very nice and the facilities such as showers and toilets were consistently clean. The bar is cheap and always a good way to meet new people, and the bar staff are the best I've ever had the pleasure of meeting at a hostel, I aim to return before I head back to university.

Absolutely amazing hostel. The Staff were unbelievable, were able to help in tours, good restaurants, travel info. he common rooms are amazing - a great place to meet and the rooms are fantastic. Defiantly recommend and would go back!

The hostel seemed understaffed at times, but I understand that I might have just came at the "peak" times. Also, when I was leaving, the staff asked me how my stay was, what they could improve on, etc. but I could tell the employee was just asking as standard procedure (a formality), and did not seem interested in anything I actually said.

Actually stayed for 2 nights on my second visit, not 1. Another great stay at Oki Doki hostel! Very clean and well behaved. Super fun atmosphere. The staff is so friendly and accommodating! Monika at reception was really friendly! Alice the trainee at reception was also supremely helpful with all of my out-of-the-box requests; she is the example of what makes Oki Doki such a great hostel. And last but not least, Alice who leads the social events made me feel so welcome. Her events were great!

Great place to meet people; not too loud; decent bar (try the porter!); daily activities.

Nice hostel with very helpful staff. They could have used a bar, but it was fine.

Overall, this is a pretty good hostel. Very comfortable beds, more than enough headroom for the tallest of lower bunk occupants. Lights and power at every bed. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The boys bathroom was the big disappointment in this hostel. Dirty, worn out, very little privacy. Could do with being torn out and replaced. One really annoying thing. They try to make you wear silly little "security" bracelets 24/7 for your entire stay. Like what are we, like 12 years old

if you haven't tried a stay in hostel before - this is a place to start. The rooms and facilities (kitchen, bathrooms showers) are VERY clean and nicely decorated. The English speaking stuff is helpful and informative. Ready to organize time in Warsaw: trip or the right guide. A walk from tram, bus, central station, main metro hub, parks and old town. Rooms very quiet, no sounds from hall, super comfortable matttrasses plus reading lamp lockers. Credible security solutions. What an atmosphere!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Poland

Had such a fun time at oki Doki, would definitely recommend staying here as one of the best environments and people we've met.

So few toilets.. i had to walk through the corridor to go.. and the door of locker was broken one but the room was fine...

Amazing hostel, with a friendly staff. Location was great and so was the cheap beer at the bar! I really enjoyed my stay here.

Great staff. We got in early. Allowed for us to do laundry early to kill time and use all the facilities. Staff were really helpful.

A good place to stay (lots of stairs to climb though). A cool bar - a good place to meet people.

Excellent location, right next to central station and the city centre. Perfect place if you need an affordable place to sleep. the stuff was really nice, helpful and maintained great atmosphere! Don't forget to stop at the hostel's bar for few drinks, and to bump into Moti. Moti is an amazing person with good energies and great spirit!!! he'll always be glad to help and to pour another drink.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Israel

Not bad. This hostel is located in the center of Warsaw. But, little bit far from central bus station. But you can reach hostel by walking frome bus station.

Great hostel fit for both the laid back, self-sufficient traveller as well a those who like to party. Friendly, helpful staff and brilliant, spacious rooms each with a unique theme inside. Short (for Warsaw) walk to the city centre, station and the Old Town. Would definitely stay here again!

excellent location, was able to go to city centre within easy reach.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Was a great place, close to the centre with a really nice atmosphere!

• 20th Jun 2014

A great place to stay near the center of Warsaw. It was kind of loud at night, but there was also a World Cup game on that night, so all's fair.

The hostel is close to the center and right next to the metro so it was easy to get to. The hostel is quite big and has a party atmosphere which I was not looking for but overall I had a nice stay

As you stayed with us on weekend just after FIFA World Cup started, our bar was open late and full of football fans. So indeed it was party atmosphere. However this kind of event happens once in 4 years so we are done till 2018 ;) Beside that all our rooms and corridors have soundproof door and apart from dorms we have cosy private rooms. The most important thing is that you enjoyed the stay:)