Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Nice hostel. The dorm was quite hot (summer), a fan would be nice there. But it was a good stay.

I was only in Warsaw for one night, but I enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was friendly and the staff was extremely helpful with recommendations. I will stay here next time I'm in Warsaw.

Good spot. Great restaurant recommendations. Overall good eggs.

Quite a big hostel, the welcome was warm and friendly and the room was pretty standard. Showers and toilets were good, as was the WiFi. Kitchen upstairs is small, but manageable and free computers throughout are a bonus. The bar has a good atmosphere and for the price, you really can't complain.

Security is very good though it is located just next to the red light district. Rooms and bathrooms are quite clean. The only thing which should be improved is flowing of fresh air. Sometimes we can breath and feel very hot in the mid-night.

I loved my stay at Hostel Oki Doki. It is just the type of hostel experience I am looking for. Great ability to meet and interact with other travelers. The in house bar of course helps as well as the cheap but tasty and cold beers. If I ever go to Warsaw again I will definitely stay here and highly recommend it to any fellow travelers looking for a fun place to stay.

Very Bad experience. The room was super hot, like 30C+, it was impossible to sleep all night or day. I asked if they have fans, they said no. I asked if i could change to another room, they said no. I asked if i leave i could get a refund for the nights i did not use. They said NO. I left and lost my money, went to a hotel and was the best decision. Wish they would at least refund me the unused nights. Staff was friendly though.

Yes, last week we had 2 unusual hot days in Poland. Our air-con in the common spaces had to work all the time. We also have fans at guests disposal –if you requested it we would be more than happy to provide you one. We just couldn't change your room in the middle of the night cause we were full. But as you didn’t want to stay longer we refund you all the money for your last two days, that’s why you could move to Ibis. We always work hard to make our guests satisfied- just read our reviews

Very good hostel. Easy to meet people at the bar and lounge. I had the zebra room and it was nice, as always the outlets are a problem. Not enought from them. Room and toilets where clean.

Great hostel. Even witnessed a bubble show performed by one of the guest. Only negative was the lockers were broken, but I wasn't too concern over my security. Great place for solo backpackers or travelers who love to mingle.

The staff is perfect, very friendly and helpful, speaks good English

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

If you're going to charge me for breakfast, at least let me conveniently pay. Instead, the guest is expected to leave the breakfast area and wait in line at the front desk. Thumbs down.

I stayed lots of hostels in different countries but Oki Doki is the best one ever. Especially staff there is amazing, they are always kind and sweet and they do everything they can to help us with everything.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Very friendly staff, good atmosphere, clean, well located. We would recommand this hostel.

This hostel has exceeded my expectations by far. We stayed there for just one night, but the staff, the facilities and the fellow hostel guests were just amazing! This hostel has everything for a great stay in Warsaw - events every day, perfect location, breakfasts and helpful staff. I would totally recommend it and definitely will stay there again.

Good hostel good location nice atmosphere...breakfast was good not only bread but also vegetables sausages fruityoghurt fresh water coffee and tea ...worth the money

excellent and very helpful staff

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cool rooms and staff were fantastic

This was the perfect hostel for a one night stay and to party. If definitely recommend for line travellers and people who want to socialise. Probably not the place to stay if you wanna chill out.

Good location, close to the train station and the old town etc. Cozy atmosphere, big lockers, but the dorm room was a bit small.

Colourful hostel with a great vibe! Super friendly staff - printed out my flight ticket & helped with directions. Would definitely stay again and come back with friends! X

• 14th Jul 2014