Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

A great hostel located in an ideal location- just a corner of metro station and a walk distance of 10 minutes to reach beautiful Old Town!!

Excellent Hostel, nice Staff! I just miss an eletrical outlet point in my bed...

Nice bar with opportunity to mix and socialiise

Good hostel with lovely staff and a good common area. Good location to to the centre and transport areas. Only thing I would say to improve would be if the staff gave more information about events/nights for those staying in the hostel to get people together and involved. Otherwise a really nice place and I will definitely stay again!

This place was just across from a metro station and 15 minute walk from central train station. The hostel staff was great, they helped me with everything I wanted to know about travels. WiFi was a bit weak in the rooms at the end of the corridor and the room next to store room is noisy all day long. This is a decent place with a bar inside and a kitchen to cook your meals and very close to most of the attractions in the city.

very nice and helpful staff, excellent location.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

I was the first guest to checkin at Bodega. The place was brand new, and was super clean. The brothers who built the place are chill Americans with interesting stories. Good music, amazing art, and arguably the best breakfast in Bangkok. Comfortable beds with actual comforters. I'd visit again.

staff were helpful. Their free computers were useful for me since I traveled without one.

Loved my stay - what a fantastic bunch of people!

It's a good hostel. The location is fine, as well as the facilities. During the happy hour time, the beer is quite cheap, which is also good for meeting other fellow travelers. The drawback for me is the big amount of stupid signs spread in the hostel, that is really annoying (treating guests as stupid/unexperienced). They should remove all of them.

A very good hostel with friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great staff, very clean rooms and massive lockers.

Very lively bar. Staff were fun and getting involved in conversations and games. Clean bed rooms with large lockers. Would definitely stay again.

Excellent staff!

Stayed for a weekend with a friend and would highly recommend. Good location - quiet enough area but short walk to the main bars and old town. Bathrooms were always clean, beds were comfy- we got an upgrade to a 3 bed room, instead of a 6 bed room. The bar was good, and there was always something on in the evenings. And thank you to the girls on the reception desk for all your help and suggestions. Warsaw was even better thanks everyone at this hostel!

Receptionists were all friendly and helpful, especially one of them that helped out with our transportation out of Warsaw. Kudos to her and the team for their dedication to work! Atmosphere was brilliant and friendly from reception to room. There is constant cleaning around the clock although busier days may leave toilets/bathrooms a little wet. Small size problem for the breakfast bar but nevertheless a really great place to stay. Conveniently near the metro and an easy walk to town

I liked the hostel and the room. The breakfast could have been a bit better though.

Nice bar area to meet people in and the male bartender was really awesome and played great music. Closes a bit early though. Good vibe for solo travelers. Wifi wasn't great. Decent location. Breakfast was overpriced for what was provided. Had a nice time and would stay there again but wasn't a hostel that really wowed me.

Although they claim walls and doors are soundproof, it is not true - I was waken up a few times during the night by drunkards returning from their parties.

Good location, value for money, helpful staffs. Though I would prefer a proper door for the shower stall instead of a pull over curtain, that being said I have not encounter any issue using it.