Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

My bed was super comfy and the staff were extremely friendly. One of the guys who worked there saw me looking at my map and planning my next day, and he sat down with me and told me all of his favorite places in Warsaw. It was so kind and helpful, which was the general attitude of the people there. The hostel bar was great and the hostel was super close to the bus/train stations as well as restaurants, bars, clubs, and the Old Town. It was perfect. The 1st-floor bathroom was a nightmare though.

Great hostel to spend a weekend or even a holiday! Lots of things to do and it's next to the street where all pubs a and discos are... The guys and girls of the hostel are extremely kind and helpful! Only one regret... The breakfast is quite poor. However it's a top hostel!!

We had to do an early check in the morning and it was possible with an additional fee, which was great because we had to sleep. Bathroom was not good, very dirty at the time we got there, maybe because 8 AM was too early for cleaning. Bed not that confortable. Location is great, right in the middle of the center. But I'd recommend to check for a hotels in Lviv, it's almost the same price.

I highly recommend this hostel. Location is great - not so far from old town, currency exchange point, shops and restaurants. Staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. Our suit was comfortable and clean. Thanks!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Latvia

One of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The location couldn't be better. So clean that we actually felt home and an amazing staff that made us feel very welcome. My absolute place to stay whenever I will be in Warsaw

Best staff ever! I arrived 6am but the staff let me check in and go to my room to get some sleep because I was feeling very sick (even if the normal time for check in is way later). Staff helpful and awesome, and a beautiful and clean room. Loved the Twitter theme!

In the description it was saying that the breakfast was free, but actually it wasnt! And the room was too dark. But the location was excellent.

Sorry. Our hearty breakfast is included only in the price of doubles and twins ( meat, cheese, cereal, tomatoes, other vegetables , different types of bread, coffee and more). It was newer included in the dorm price. We offer well equipped kitchen, free tea and coffee all the day. One can buy a breakfast for 3,5 euro. Good news. Low season now, we lowered the price of private rooms, so for 2 of you it is mostly cheaper to stay in a double or twin with breakfast then in a shared dorm.

Great little gem in Warsaw. Would recommend to anyone! Cute little rooms with different themes. Comfy beds and friendly staff. Great little bar and very easy to meet people. Wish I had have stayed longer!

Great hostel in Warsaw, loved staying here for just one night. The staff were really helpful and friendly, especially with my unsociable check in and out times, and (because I was sick) my request for a private room last minute was met with smiles and I was checked in and shown immediately to my room- which I was so grateful for. Location was merely 10 minutes from the Old Town and really close to the train and bus station, too.

It was one of our most pleasant stay!! The staff was really helpfull, once we have a very cool party in the hostel bar) The room was nice and clean, but the air in the room was a little bit hot and dry. It has a perfect location. Hope to be in that place once again. Thank you very much, oki doki!

Oki-Doki is a very nice hostel and most of the staff are extremely friendly, just a couple who weren't so friendly. The kitchen is quite small but it seems to work as most people don't cook. One problem, which seems to be in most Polish buildings, is that the heating is WAY TOO HIGH! This is not the hostel's fault as the whole building is heated centrally and therefore no one can turn it down. But Poland should really sort this out! It's so un-ecological and gives headaches.

The hostel is nice and clean. It is pretty central. The beds are okay but not very comfortable. The heaters were on max. all the time in the dorm and couldn't be lowered. So it was very hot and dry air. The hostel is not really a party hostel. The hostel bar is quite small and closes at midnight. The hostel events were not really exciting. During our 5 days stay there was only one pup crawl. The stuff girls are very nice and helpful though.

Nice, clean hostel with friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Great place! Good atmosphere. Definitely a good place!

• 27th Dec 2014

Decent location not too long of a walk from Stare Miasto (old town). We had a bad hostel experience in Krakow in a shared dorm the week before, so we decided to pay extra for a private room and it was quite nice and charming for a hostel (on par with a 2-star hotel). We had our own agenda (wife had studied in Warsaw and was visiting friends), so we didn't socialize much, but the setup they have with the bar/restaurant and TV living room area seemed to work well for socializing.

great place, staff very helpful, lots of information all the necessary facilities. was there over christmas and there was food on christmas day and the bar was open every day. highly recommended.

The stay was awesome. The staff even prepared a Christmass dinner for those who stayed on 24th of December. The hostel is flawless and perfect!

Very good location and facilities!I can recommend this place!

Nothing wrong this place per se, but it is not the party hostel that it is cracked up to be. Everything is quiet by 11pm...it has a good location and friendly staff however.

Relax, you stayed in the most quiet time when hostel is totally empty and everyone is preparing for Christmas. Our guest usually complain that there is too much happening in the hostel and outside. There are a few quiet days in December and January anyway.

Awesome staff, localization and facilities. Would be hosted there again, definitely.