Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Good hostel good location nice atmosphere...breakfast was good not only bread but also vegetables sausages fruityoghurt fresh water coffee and tea ...worth the money

excellent and very helpful staff

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cool rooms and staff were fantastic

This was the perfect hostel for a one night stay and to party. If definitely recommend for line travellers and people who want to socialise. Probably not the place to stay if you wanna chill out.

Good location, close to the train station and the old town etc. Cozy atmosphere, big lockers, but the dorm room was a bit small.

Colourful hostel with a great vibe! Super friendly staff - printed out my flight ticket & helped with directions. Would definitely stay again and come back with friends! X

• 14th Jul 2014

A very nicely located hostel, very spacious, friendly and flexible staff. The rooms could be a bit cleaner, but definitely a place to come back!

Nice big lockers. Not a bad location. Staff was great. Atmosphere was good. Cleanliness was good. I would stay here again.

Awesome Bar and Bar staff for that matter... The adventures had here will be in the highlight of my RTW trip. Enjoyed having cheap beer, a smoke room right off the bar and great people to chill with, also a breakfast that was better than most and the lounge was a good time. Rooms were hot and needed fans or some air movement however, this should be expected for being in Warsaw for the summer.

First time in Warsaw, found this gem of a hostel right in the middle of the city. Staff were very helpful, in fact the bar staff were great craic.

The hostel is very well placed in the city, comfortable place to visit attractions and sightseeing, but yet a quiet place with a lovely square just in front. Toilets were super clean and tidy, with enough room to get dressed after your shower. People at the reception were heterogeneous. Some were really friendly and helpful, and some others were, well, not that much. I did have an unpleasant event in the room, but due to an out of place room partner, rather than hostel's responsibility I guess.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Clean, friendly, secure. Great breakfast too!

I cannot rate this hostel highly enough! I was greeted by friendly staff upon my arrival who, although there seemed to be many people checking in at the same time, treated everyone with patience and kindness. The room was very nice and the facilities such as showers and toilets were consistently clean. The bar is cheap and always a good way to meet new people, and the bar staff are the best I've ever had the pleasure of meeting at a hostel, I aim to return before I head back to university.

Absolutely amazing hostel. The Staff were unbelievable, were able to help in tours, good restaurants, travel info. he common rooms are amazing - a great place to meet and the rooms are fantastic. Defiantly recommend and would go back!

Good facilities and the happy hour was a good way for people to mingle. Friendly staff who always helped whenever help was needed. Not far from the bus station, nightlife but about 15-20 minutes from old town. Felt very safe and secure there.

The hostel seemed understaffed at times, but I understand that I might have just came at the "peak" times. Also, when I was leaving, the staff asked me how my stay was, what they could improve on, etc. but I could tell the employee was just asking as standard procedure (a formality), and did not seem interested in anything I actually said.

Actually stayed for 2 nights on my second visit, not 1. Another great stay at Oki Doki hostel! Very clean and well behaved. Super fun atmosphere. The staff is so friendly and accommodating! Monika at reception was really friendly! Alice the trainee at reception was also supremely helpful with all of my out-of-the-box requests; she is the example of what makes Oki Doki such a great hostel. And last but not least, Alice who leads the social events made me feel so welcome. Her events were great!

Great place to meet people; not too loud; decent bar (try the porter!); daily activities.

Nice hostel with very helpful staff. They could have used a bar, but it was fine.

Overall, this is a pretty good hostel. Very comfortable beds, more than enough headroom for the tallest of lower bunk occupants. Lights and power at every bed. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The boys bathroom was the big disappointment in this hostel. Dirty, worn out, very little privacy. Could do with being torn out and replaced. One really annoying thing. They try to make you wear silly little "security" bracelets 24/7 for your entire stay. Like what are we, like 12 years old