Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Great social hostel, you can meet so many people at their bar, especially during the happy hour. The kitchen and the really cheap washing machine is also great to have. Best place in Warsaw for sure

Just perfect. Thanks to all the staff for being so kind and helpful.

It was great!! Very nice bedroom, amazing locker space, and they recommend really nice places to go! Thanks!

Good staff (Seattle was very helpful), good lively bar.

I don't know other hostels in Warsaw,can't compare. I've been always happy with Oki Doki. Lovely staff,I could feel warm atmosphere. Pity,there wasn't more Heineken in the fridge,but I'm not looking for excuse,I didn't drink my own...this time :-)

Great stay - really good atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Offer of a free hostel bar crawl and good communal areas made for a social and enjoyable experience. Would definitely stay again.

Very good location in the city center. Staff was extremely helpful at anytime of the day. I was looking to rest and enjoy my stay in the city. I got what I paid for.

Great hostel, good bar for meeting up with others if travelling alone. Short walk to old town, train station really close. and the main pubs. My only gripe is with the small sign outside the hostel. The hostel is located above a commercial premises so keep an eye up high for the sign. Or maybe i'm just blind and was too f*cked up to notice it!! I arrived at 8am and was allowed into the room so that was awesome. Would stay again next time i'm in town for sure. Cheers

• 5th Mar 2015

I certainly come back with another group of tango dancers. Great place to stay. What I noticed was that most people leave a mess in the kitchen. A metal sponge would solve the problem to get the stainless steel pans clean. The other pans are full of teflon and endangering our health anyway.

Seriously, they could improve a lot. I booked this hostel because I trusted the reviews but now I think I should have given a chance to all the other small hostels that are probably underrated. The hostel is very big, shower facilities and bathrooms are very poor and should be cleaned more often during the day because there aren't that many showers, beds don't have blankets with proper sheets and the guy at the hostel bar played awful Disney Youtube music and should shower every now and then.

I just loved it.. very friendly staff, quite helpful and patient! hostel location is perfect -near to a metro station and tram. one metro stop away from the city center. hostel overlooks a beautiful garden. it's clean and tidy.

Fantastic hostel, possibly the best I've stayed in. Great people, very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very clean throughout!

Good hostel for travelling either alone or with a group, there is a good bar and common area that allows you to easily meet new people also staying at the hostel. The wifi is very reliable and the staff are outstanding and willing to help with anything. The rooms are nicely decorated and have amply large lockers to store all of your luggage. There are outlets and lamps on each bunk. It's close to the train station and about a ten minute walk to the old town, easily doable! Would stay here again!

A very good location, welcoming staff, dirty and small kitchen, no security in the kitchen (our food was stolen), no roles of noise, quite noisy, clean toilets, good internet connection.

Great hostel in a great location. Very helpful staff and really nice rooms

The staff was excellent! The only thing that would make it better would be free breakfast.

Great place, the sheets were a bit small to fit the bed, and the bed was not very comfortable as it was hard,

Good place, a lot of people and bar with party at night. in all place warming- you can be with t-short (very good), in bath clean, common room small but enough. Don't forget flip-flop!! because very big area, will be comfortable go to bath, to bar on 2 floor, o kitchen on 3 floor. Luggage storage - huge. I like it.

The staff is super nice, the rooms look fabulous! But the showers are terrible because they change to extremely hot when somebody flushes the toilet, so I got blisters on my butt... Also the bathrooms could be cleaner! And the kitchen is very poor equipted... But for the rest I had a lovely stay!

Thank you for appreciating our staff and the rooms !Yes,our showers are hot all year round. And there is no connection between toilets and showers, so that must have been the coincidence... Once you set the temperature, it does not change. We have 5 cleaning ladies working 3 shifts. If something needs extra cleaning just inform us, we will do that at once.In our kitchen you can find all kind of cutlery&dishes,hob, microwave, water dispenser, toster, free tea,coffee and spices, kettle & much more

The pub crawl waa great, but thats about the only thing. Was in the Irish themed room and it was boiling hot. I also bought juice to put in the fridge and labeled it with my name as indicated by the rules and someone still drank it (it was opened before I got to it). Employees did not reinforce the quiet hours so don't count on sleeping. Only one employee seemed to have customer service skills, didnt get her name unfortunately. It's also very large place so a bit more difficult to meet people.

Apart from pub crawl we organize plenty of other events for the guests- free dinners, trips to milk bar, movie evenings, drinking games so there are plenty of opportunities to make friends. As for silent hours we do reinforce them very strictly- have you told us one of your roommates is making noise after 11pm, we would have reacted at once.