Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Definitely a fun hostel! However, if you're looking for a good nights sleep, I might suggest someplace else. The hostel is centrally-located, which is a plus. The hostel also has its own bar, which is great to meet people. However, having a bar in the hostel means lots of drunk, loud people (something to keep in mind). The staff were friendly for the most part, some more so some less. Having a large locker was great to store things. Overall, a good hostel.

The place is totally clean and well decorated. The beds are very comfortable and, as soon as you get there, you are provided with the key of a locker to keep all your stuff safe. The staff is extremely friendly, for example there is this one girl called Monica (who works as a receptionist) that really helped me and my friends to visit the city, to book our travel back to the airport and to store our after the check out.

• 20th Nov 2015

Location is good. Staff is super nice. Especially Agata, a cheerful girl who explained the details very well. Highly recommended hostel in Warsaw.

I was just here for the one night. The location seemed easy enough for wandering around and there were many bars in the area. The atmosphere in the hostel was good - everyone seemed friendly and the staff appeared focussed on making sure everyone had a good time together.

There's no quilt. You get given sheets but the blankets are in the rooms already. I'm not sure how often they get cleaned. I got bites; so did my room mates. Apart from that, it's pretty good. The kitchen is small and the bathrooms could do with some decent lighting.

We got there so early, I mean.. at 5am, and the recepcionist gave us the room before the check in time, for me, that was the best reception that I have ever had in a hostel!

Had trouble finding it as it's not obvious from the road but once there I had a great time all the staff were super friendly and joined in on the karaoke. Beds are comfortable, kitchen is small but nice and all-round a good place to stay.

Couldn't of picked a better hostel for my first trip into a non-English speaking country. The girls behind the desk were lovely special shout out to Monica, aleksandra, Anna and Madeleine you made our first night something special

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and found the bunks a bit difficult as the top bunk was quite high up and the steps did Not feel secure. Otherwise the set up was great with large lockers and power outlets/lights at every bed. The kitchen was convenient and bathrooms/dorms kept quite clean. Wifi was relatively throughout the hostel.

Fantastic location, just wish there was a little more atmosphere.

I spent 4 nights in that hostel, and always was very nice, the room was very comfotable and the personal was very nice as well, the location is perfect, because is very close to the metro station and the principal train station, everthing was good thanks for all!!

The view from our room was great! A very nice garden view! Sound proofing in the private room was superb even though the hostel itself was very noisy in the evening. As we had very heavy luggages, 2 big suitcases and 2 hand-carry bags, even from the door downstairs, we had to walk 92 steps up before we arrived the room which was out of our expectations! Also, the old wooden floor in the room looked rather classic but dirty.

The hostel is on the 2nd floor, but staff were helpful with bags if you do come across them on the way up. Check in was a breeze and staff were very helpful. They even let me loan the hair dryer for free! There is a code to get into the hostel after hours but the main doors are always open. The beds were comfy and there are group activities every night I was there. There is plenty of space in various common areas and there's even bar! I'll definitely stay there again when I return to Warsaw!

Very lively hostel with effort made to connect guests. Very ideal for solo travelers who are keen to make friends. Hostel was clean and staff was really friendly. I definitely enjoyed my stay here although it was just for a night.

Really cool spot with great energy.

Great staff, great service, very welcoming, would highly recommend for young people travelling, great value for money.

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Scotland

Excellent hostel. We had a mix up with some people staying extra nights, others cancelling and they handled it very nicely and efficiently. Hostel had a great atmosphere, lots of discounts with bracelets. Definitely recommend for young travelers. Beds were super comfortable.

• 30th Oct 2015

I had a really great stay at Okie Dokie! The staff were really friendly and the hostel had a great vibe with nice friendly travellers. The hostel was all geared up for Halloween, with the staff covering everything in spooky decorations. I particularly enjoyed karaoke with the bar staff, who are all great singers! Special mention to Emilia who was a simply fantastic bar tender and made me feel very welcome in Poland!

• 27th Oct 2015

Realy liked that hostel... everything important is in walking distance. Would stay here again.

Only spent a few hours in the hostel, as we were only in Warsaw for a couple of days, but had everything we needed, good location, and helpful staff