Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Godd hostel! Activities for guests and friendly staff! PARTY hostel!

Decent hostel. Wifi didn't always work well. Showers felt quite cramped with not a lot of space to put your stuff. Hostel needs to be more organized as on my second night someone stole my bed and I had to wait quite a while for them to fix the problem and switch me to another room, which was annoying. Pretty close to old town and not a bad walk to the Warsaw Uprising Museum.

Cool hostel. Unfortunately I didn't get enough time to explore the area and the hostel but from what I saw it was good. I randomly found a pile of money under my bed in this hostel and handed it in to reception - they managed to track down the person it belonged to which was very nice all round. Met some cool people here and would recommend the hostel.

oki doki is a great place to stay for a couple of nights while travelling through Poland. Staff are extremely friendly

A fantastic hostel. Prior to choosing my accomodation in Warsaw, I had several choices in mind but having read into all the positive comments on here, I was confident I made the right choice. Congratulations to all the staff at Oki Doki, who really go out of their way to make guests feel welcome and looked after. Well done.

Great facilities and location. You do have to walk up a few flights of stairs to get to the hostel and the rooms. We were only there for a weekday night, but there didn't seem like a lot of socializing going on in the hostel at all.

I only had one night in Warsaw unfortunately, but thanks to this hostel that time was spend brilliantly. I met heaps and heaps of people in the hostel bar, a really social place. I even considered delaying other parts of my trip to spend more time here. I thought the entrance was a bit hard to find but once you're in it's great.

Good place to stay, well located, is close to metro, and to the train station, easy to get to the old town.

Awesome hostel, had a great stay here! Nightly pub crawls were so much fun and great to meet people. Staff were super lovely, especially Alicja who taught us how to make pierogi! :) Had an awesome time would definitely come back!

• 26th Nov 2014

This hostel was really good. I liked reception girls, Ewelina and Emily, are very nice, cute, communicable, and etc. I want hers emails, of FB!

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Lithuania

Very clean tidy friendly place

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Poland

Nice staff, good facilities. Handy having a smoking room next to the bar.

Very well located near the main street and close to all clubs. Exactly between the pub-area and the old town! Very friendly staff who provide excellent information!

The staff was really friendly, I loved them!

I can't recommend this hostel enough, the staff are so accommodating and go out of their way to help you with anything, it's got a good bar and kitchen, clean bathrooms and spacious rooms. It is in a great position too, close to bus and train station and also central to the city.

Stayed here about five years ago. Not a lot has changed since then. It's a pretty good hostel if you want to party. Facilities are good too.

Thank you so much for an amazing stay! Always clean, great facilities and the staff were always around to make sure you had even more fun!

Great place! Felt so comfortable!

One of the most fun places I have stayed so far, the staff are all incredible, and the activities they organize are always fun and a great way to meet people. Right around the corner from the Palace of Culture, and only a short walk from old town, or a short walk to the clubbing district, the location is very hard to beat.

Great hostel! The staff was very useful and nice, especially Agnieszka! The location was perfect: just 10 min to the old town and 5 min to the bars. Locks and towels for free and the kitchen opened 24 h which I didn’t find in other hostels. Highly recommended!