Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Hostel about 15 minute walk from central station, helpful staff, nice bar to meet other travelers.

I spent a very good time in Oki Doki. The rooms are big and each room has a theme. The staff is very nice and helpfull. And You can meet a lot of people in the bar where there is not a lot of tables so you have to seat with others people. It was only difficult to find the entrance of the hostel.

• 5th Nov 2013

Nice hostel, creatively decorated rooms. En suite bathrooms were nice. Wifi speed was pretty bad, only available in common area, can't access from rooms. Location wasn't too bad, but not totally central. Was a little hard to find, not well marked but once you know what building it's in no problem.

Great hostel, awesome location, staff is very helpful, big comfy rooms!

Great hostel within walking distance of several attractions, including Old Town, and also extremely close to metro and tram stops. Friendly staff, clean linens, clean bathrooms, and a bar with happy hour every day. We were provided with free maps and guidebooks upon request. Would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Warsaw!

• 1st Nov 2013

The location of the hostel is fantastic but the direction to the hostel is very poor. The shower room is a bit awkward to have 2 persons showering at the same time. Overall was ok.

Very detailed directions to our hostel are available both at hostelworld.com and okidoki.pl. To help guests find the right building easily we installed 2 huge neons on it- just look up to see them :) , and at the entrance there is a sign with the hostel name. As for showers, each cabin has its door and apart from that to ensure maximum intimacy and privacy, there are curtains between every two cabins.

It was very, very loud. You could hear the people partying all night long.

• 30th Oct 2013

You stayed with us on Halloween night, no wonder the party was good :) However on other days we close the bar no later than by midnight . All our doors are soundproof and the reception is 20 for 7 so if someone disturbs others, the reception reacts immediatelly.

The Hostel is really nice decorated and certainly has all facilities you'll need. It also has a bar where everyone gets really wasted every night, it was awesome. In fact I spent much more in the bar than I did with the accommodation it's self, and I don't regret it. I couldn't even believe in the pictures taken there that I found in my phone some days later. Be aware that the reception gets really crowded and you will wait a lot for anything you need, specially at night (almost lost my bus).

Great stay. Friendly hostel, comfortable bed, clean and good shower facilities. Communal area with bar and kitchen/dining area - good for getting to meet fellow travellers. Biggest recommendation I can give is I would stay there again if ever I was back in the city.

toilets got a bit messy sometimes,staff very helpful, good atmosphere, would use again

• 29th Oct 2013

Cleanless is one of our priorities! We employ seven cleaning ladies working 3 shifts- days and nights. We go to any effort to keep our place spotless. And we always ask the guests to inform us if something is not up to standard so we can react at once.

Don't get breakfast it is very overpriced for what it is. A good hostel but needs better signage.

We serve all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast: several kinds of bread, cheese, ham, sausages, cream cheese, chocolate butter, joghurt, milk, raisins, cornflakes, chocolate flakes, seasonal vegetables, honey, jam, tea or coffe to your choice and all this for as little as 15 PLN (3,5EUR). Apart from that tea and coffee is complimentary for all our guests, always available in a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare you own meal. There are 2 huge neons on the building&big sign at the entrance.

Despite the awkward name (!) Oki Doki has a terrific atmosphere! The hostel has a buzzing little bar and it's definitely easy to meet people here as a solo traveller. Well located between the old town and Centrum area. The dorms are quite small though, and the entrance is difficult to find on a first try (looks like a bank from the outside). Still highly recommended for a visit to WaWa!

I had a really great time at this hostel. I met some great people and the staff were very helpful and fun. The beds were bigger than I've come to expect from a hostel. It was always easy to find a party but the rooms were far enough away from the bar that it was also easy to find some peace and quiet. Wifi in the rooms would have been nice but I enjoyed my stay regardless and would definitely come back.

It was a perfect trip in Warsaw in the best hostel! The rooms are so nice, and the staff incredible friendly.

Great place, quiet and spacious.

Great hostel, I'm just more into the smaller type of hostel. This one is a bit more industrial. Staff totally help make up for that, however, and are really fun and friendly

A nice place to rest when you are visiting Warsaw.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Denmark

We really liked to stay in this hostel, one of the best ever! The staff is very nice, the rooms are big, and the beer is cheap! Excellent value for money.

The hostel is very nice and has a very good location. Unfortunatelly, I lost the deposit of the keys (10 euros) because I forgot to ask them for it when I left the keys, and they forgot to give it back to me... I asked them for it later, but they said "that they did not have anything... and probably it was my fault". So: don´t forget to ask for the deposit before leaving!!!