Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Bardzo Dobrze! I don't normally leave comments/reviews but Oki Doki is worth it! I'll be back next time i'm in warsaw, just keep the bar open ;)

Oki Doki is a very nice place. Right by the Centrum metro station. Has its own metro stadium 2 min walk away, So the location is great. The staff were really nice. My first night was pretty rough with another roommate, but they handled the situation the best they could and appreciate that. Would definitely recommend!

Nice hostel, close to the old town and a metro station. Only stayed for one night, no complaints.

The staff seemed very inexperienced. They were often unable to answer questions and did not really take the time to describe anything on arrival. Wifi was practically unusable, the towel I was given had holes in it, as did my pillow - I understand that this is a hostel but honestly this was really sub par and I'm not a picky person.

The location was good. It was very close to the train station. I didn't like the fact that there was no elevator.

Really friendly and helpful staff contacted my previous hostel to track down something I'd left there. Good set up with bar and kitchen upstairs and rooms downstairs. Activities planned for most nights give a good opportunity to meet other guests. Beds were great, WiFi seemed to drop in and out which was a bit frustrating at times. Definitely worth the stay.

So if you're looking for a hostel with great atmosphere this is it. Although one night I was there and there was a couple stags going on. The staff let the chaos go on to the point they they crossed the line. They're a good sport but. The bar is a good place to meet people. Good facilities. I like the corky signs in the stairs that's a plus. Staff here is amazing but sometimes you need to control the crowd. Good hostel over all.

This hostel is SWAG! excellent service from the receptionist Aga and Mazdi (or Mardi) who helped me during my stay in Poland. Near to the the royal route, shopping center, and warszaw central station. Karaoki night was crazy, I'll miss that moment.

Great 4 nights stay here. The staff were wonderful - friendly, charming, always happy to help. Went out of their way to find a doctor who sorted travel vaccines for me. Facilities good - showering and laundry duties passed by seamlessly. Atmosphere catered to everyone: relax, party or meander between the two in a rakish spirit of spontaneity. Social events fun and varied, not just heavy-drinking (though bar crawl was fun). Only breakfast could be improved. Check their website and book direct.

Super nice place with an awesome staff.

The hostel has a excellent location near a main metro station with access to the Old town and close to the main train station. Room was clean and confortable. The only observation is that there is no lift for luggage.

• 12th May 2015

Great place with really helpful staff and any services you might need. Definetly wish I'd stayed longer!

Kitchen was Super tiny, but never seemed that busy (I didn't use it). Nice big lockers, but in a really awkward spot right in front of the door. Very nice place, loved Warsaw and Oki Doki :)

My time at Oki Doki was absolutely amazing! I couldn't recommend a place to stay more. The staff in particular are fantastic. I happened to lose my phone and wallet at an awesome bar they took us to and with the help of the people there, especially Rosa and Magda I was able to get it sent to me, even after I had left the country. Best place ever!!

• 8th May 2015

As traveler it was an amazing experience to stay at the oki doki. Little did i know about Warsaw and Poland in general but i found a place full of kind people that are willing to show you their country. The hostel workers will answer all your questions and will make sure you dont run out of things to do in the city. Even after a couple days you will know them by name, Emilia and Magdalena showed me kindness and hospitality i have never seen in my travels around the world .

Regular staff.1)I had to change the hostel becuase there are not bed available, but another friend arrived 5am I could sleep in mixed room.2)they didn't say me about limit list on Pub crawl.When I arrived the list was empty, then full and I miss the event. Good internet,safe and clean.Small common area.

Well located just near the airport bus station

No space in the shower

Security: every guest can have its own locker inside its own room/dorm. Then there is the possibility to leave your most precious objects at the reception, for free. Location very good, not so far away from the old town, very close to the Metro station: close to the Hostel there are two klubs (the first "Enklawa", the other I can't remember but it is in front of the first one), perfect for spending a friday and/or saturday night.

• 1st May 2015

Excellent service. Good staff. Perfect location near to centrum and lots of clubs

• 1st May 2015