Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

An excellent hostel ! Very nice staff, great location, comfortable room, Great place to stay. Do I recommend it ? Absolutely ! The only negativ I can think of is the choice of music played in the bar.

The best part about this hostel is definitely the staff. The girls on reception are so sweet and very helpful, they had all the answers to my questions :)) Dan and Chris were so much fun, both great guys that will be sure to make you laugh. Aside from that the hostel has everything you need. Definitely recommend staying here.

Good hostel, they run a nice bar and have some cool individually designed rooms! There's a great kebab place round the corner also if your travel diet generally consists of kebabs like myself!

Best hostel I've experienced. The most important part that ties it all together is the staff. They're all very helpful and create a happy and fun atmosphere for all. I had to do some work on my computer in the common room at a crazy hour and Baśka (reception) went and made me some coffee and played good music over the speakers :) Also Chris & Dan, awesome guys who do a lot to create the fun and lighthearted atmosphere in the hostel. Oki Doki is so good that I'm coming back to stay again soon.

A brilliant hostel which has everything. I had a great stay as the staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A special thanks to Emilia for making my stay so memorable!

Excellent place to stay in Warsaw!

Staff weren't helpful at all, most seemed like they had just moved to Warsaw themselves and had no idea what to do or where anything was. There was zero atmosphere or really common areas to make friends. Not idea for a solo traveler. Had to walk across the hall and pass reception to get to the girl's bathroom which was very annoying. Showers turned burning hot when the toilet was flushed. Only good thing about this hostel really were the super comfy beds.

Our staff is a bunch of young&enthusistic people- they love their city and know a lot about its history, hidden attractions and events. We have several common spaces: a common room where you can play a guitar (always at guests disposal) , watch TV, surve the net (free WIFI) or chat with others; kitchen area where we organize cooking events; bar-a venue of great theme parties, karaoke evenings, drinking game etc; lobby space where you can meet people or buy some nice Warsaw souveniers.

LOVED this hostel. The bed was the most comfortable hostel bed I have ever had the privilege of sleeping on. The whole hostel was clean and had organized activities nightly. The bar was a great place to chat and meet people and it was walking distance from the old town. Definitely recommend this hostel to everyone heading to Warsaw.

Had the best time at Oki Doki. Really good atmosphere where you could just chill if you wanted to or party - there was no pressure either way. Great location also, definitely recommend

Everything was perfect during my stay, the hostel is close all the interesting places, the room and the bathroom were clean, and the staff very helpful, especially Emilia, she was very kind and gave me a lot of tips and recommendations.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Chile

This was probably the best hostel I've stayed in... The staff were incredibly helpful and really friendly, the bar had an amazing atmosphere with a lot of young travellers from all over the world. The location was perfect to go out, and the rooms were clean, big, and even had really cool decoration.

I have nothing negative to say about this hostel. As a solo traveler it was excellent, the staff was superb, other travelers were great, location was perfect! Definitely will be staying here again on my trip back to Warsaw! Highly recommended! Thanks again for a great time!

Very well located hostel with good facilities, was very handy to have a tumble dryer for our laundry. The map and information provided when we arrived was great and enable us to get the most out of the short time we had in Warsaw. Stayed in a private twin room with shared bathroom, there were enough bathroom facilities that you were never waiting and the beds were extremely comfortable. A bit noisy on 1 of the nights but this hostel is a bit more 'partyish' than some others so to be expected.

The staff was friendly and efficient. The hostel environment felt a little sterile. There was no good common area where it was easy to relax and socialize or meet other people. The small lounge by reception felt more like a waiting area.

Besides all the usual things you'd expect from a hostel, the lounge area was too small, felt more like a waiting area. The hoatel is above a bank, all the spaces are separated between floors and the landing. I hated the room i was in. The bed was right next to the toilet, and the toilet door was a sliding wooden panel that would leave a gap between the sides everytime you tried to lock the door. Room had big windows facing the park so good ventilation. I would stay again but not this room.

It would be perfect if the free WiFi connection could be more stable.

This is a great friendly and social hostel right in the centre of Warsaw. Everything is in walking distance, the staff were helpful and can recommend places to visit. The bar is small but very nice and cheap. The kitchen is good too, not very big but it's enough, and I never had trouble with having to wait to use the kitchen or bathrooms. Bathrooms are clean and on every floor. I would definitely stay here again next time I come back.

the best hostel I've ever been. huge shout out to the master of ceremony Chris.

I suppose it's usually a great hostel (price is ok, location great, facilities are all there) but when I was staying there, it was literally full with Spanish exchange student, which killed the hostel atmosphere.

My first impression of the room was pretty well until I had to sleep on it. There were dusts around the edges of the bed and the room was not in a very clean state. In the end of my stay, I had bites all over my body, and it was not pleasant at all. I just hope that the hostel would pay more attention in the hygiene of the hostel.

Our cleaning ladies do their best to keep the place clean and shiny, and we always ask our guest to inform us if there is anything that needs to be improved. We react immediately in such cases. As we are located by the quiet square shadowed by beautiful old trees some moscitos may enter rooms in summer. But the summer this year is over , so are the moscito bites.