Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Great location, clean and homely with a great atmosphere. Staff very friendly and willing to help. Comfy beds and a spacious locker compartment. Check it out!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

Very good hostel to meet people. Checkin took a very long time (about 20 min), because staff wasnt managing time wisely and this was around 12am. Great facilitires. clean. very good location. staff was friendly and helpful.

Extremely noisy, very little privacy. I will never stay there again. Customers were not respectful of others.

Loved it! The staff was very helpful. Our room was excellent. No complaints, nothing but praise!

Thanks for Everything! Javier & Delia

• Spain

Very nice staff, perfect location, good hostel I would recommend!

• 31st Oct 2014

Staff is super friendly and the extra available activities like cooking lessons were very fun. Location is great! Would stay again.

Beer me up Moty :D

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Romania

Without doubt the best hostel we went to on our travels . The most amazing staff and atmosphere . Everyone was so welcoming and friendly . We made some really good friends and there was such a sense of community in the hostel . Will definitely go back . Love warsaw ❤️

• 27th Oct 2014

Awesome place! Comfortable atmosphere.

Perfect!!!!

Showers are not the greatest with the tiny little curtain and no privacy. Themed rooms are fun

Friendly staff, great vibe.

Loved the food related events they had organized, although the pub crawl was a big let down. Not very well organized.

Possibly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff was extremely nice, personable, and helpful in our planning/deciding what to do in Warsaw, and the hostel itself was kept very clean/bathrooms and showers were always spotless. I personally really liked that every right, the hostel hosted some kind of dinner, where the guests got to cook with other travelers. My personal favorite was getting to make handmade pierogis!

Ikeep comeing back too the oki doki because its like a home from home so central too the centre of warsaw and walking distance too the old town

The hostel is really excellent. Its size is impressive and it is easy to meet a lot of people. The bar is excellent as well as the facilities. They offer a breakfast but I didn't have the opportunity to have it. The location is also great and if you like to walk you can get around walking. The walls are full of information. but sometimes some of them are not up to date, so be careful when using them. Anyway, I definitely recommend the hostel!

ReAlly nice stay I was on my own and meet a lot of people. Good atmosphere at night with everybody meeting up at the bAr inside the guesthouse ! Personal is really nice And helpful. Just disappointed for the meal prepared for us by some of the house; kinda expensive for what we ate compared to what we can get on the street for the same price (For me it was planned to pay the price of the product divided by each). Anyway really nice stay and I recommend it

Good bar and really easy going staff. We arrived at 7 in the morning after being on a night bus and even though our room wasn't ready they let us have a nap in the common room, offered us tea which was sooo appreciated at the time.

• 17th Oct 2014