Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Hostel had an amazing location and met really cool people there. Wished the hostel guys organized some more events though.

Thank you for the nice comment and appreciating our location! It is unbeatable :) We organize various events daily: Polish cooking lessons, pub crawl, Praga district tour, karaoke night , bear tasting, fountain show trip, theme parties in our bar and many others. And in case for some reason there is no event in the hostel one day, you can get plenty of great recommendation at the reception- our receptionists always know what's up in the city and what' worth a while.

good hostel with nice big rooms and the bar was good although small. the discounts on stuff around the city was good.

Thank you for GOOD opinion of yours! It's good to read you think we are really good ;)

Very good hostel

This is a very neat and well organized hostel. The staff were great to talk to and very helpful for advice on touristic activities. Breakfast is available for a fee, but in our opinion it was totally worth it. The pub crawl that was organized from the hostel was also a great success!

Awsome hostel on a good place. Nice room and hoor facilities.

The hostel is clean and the staff is very friendly:) They are helpful about everything (facilities, online check-ins, directions, tours, etc).

We only stayed one night at Oki Doki but wished we could have stayed longer! The rooms were all decorated differently, we had an angel themed one which was nice. The location and the staff were great, we got loads of advice on where to go/what to see. Basic but nice breakfast. Highly recommend if you're on a budget.

• 11th Aug 2015

Staff os super cool and knowledgeable.

Wonderful artistic and friendly atmosphere. Great location. The staff is very helpful and provides a lot of tips of fun special places to visit as well as historical references. We stayed in a private twin room which was comfortable, secure and pretty. I am very happy with our choice and would definitely repeat the experience.

Staff were unfriendly

THIS HOSTEL SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO INVEST IN SOME AIR CONDITIONING IN ALL ROOMS! Impossible to sleep on a hot summer night. Had a 4 bed dorm. Window open all night, 2 fans in room (which I bought myself) still boiling hot in the room! Nothing wrong with the hostel itself; staff were very kind and helpful but don't expect to sleep there on a hot night!

This year Warsaw set a new all-time August high temperature record! Water level in Vistula river never before has been so low. Everybody was perspiring profusely- no Warsaw hostel is fully air conned.As we are in the middle of everything and you do not have to walk far we arranged special events such as going to a swimming pool or a fountain show- that was very refreshing.So is sipping chilled beer in our aircon bar Fortunatelly or not,depends on what you like, the hot weather is finished now.

I overall enjoyed my time at Oki Doki, its position makes it great for moving around the city with ease and all the facilities are in excellent condition! During my stay, Warsaw was unbelievably hot, and since the hostel has no air conditioning it was quite difficult to sleep for a couple of nights, but I reckon this was a particular situation. On the other hand, I think there's not enough common spaces to socialise with the other guests (only one small room and a bar) .

Thank you for all your kind words! As for common spaces,apart from a bar and a common room ( by the way we are just reorganizing it so it will be more spacious- and that is thanks to your inspiration) we also have a big cooking & dinning area (where we frequently organize some cooking events and free meals), a smoking room and a lobby with a spacious staircase that has already witnessed several choir concerts and other social events :)

Just like the name- It was OkiDoki, nothing less and nothing more!

Thank you for your rating. We do not quite agree with it- we have always aspired to be one of the best (if not the best :)) and we still do! We take every opportunity to listen to our guests' opinions and to learn from them so if you only left us some more precise tips for improvement, we would be more than grateful.

Good hostel. We were a bit dissapointed by our room (the danish one) compared to the other ones we saw but we're being picky here. The 15 PLN breakfast is not worth it.

Thank you for your rating and nice words! Each of our room has a different theme which means that one night you may stay in a rustic Dutch House and another night you may choose stylish Fashion House :) As for breakfast, recently we have worked on it- there is much more for the same price. Besides several kinds of cereals, youghurt, milk, honey, jam, and cheese there is also three kinds of sausages, boiled eggs, cottage cheese, olives and other vegetables;and it is a buffet all you can eat meal.

Great hostel, fantastic staff work here! Lockers seem a little flimsy but my locker held up. This is the kind of place where you can party or sleep, it's up to you. Great friendly atmosphere.

Great hostel that let me get a shower before I checked into my room, which made my day as I had just been on an overnight train. The staff were excellent, helping not only with places to visit but also teaching me a little of the language and just in general very smiley. Good locker size for backpackers that come with there own keys, so a padlock is not needed. I had a great time and wished I could have stayed longer.

Ok not awesome but ok

Good staff and good location

Decent hostel. Nice rooms, cheap bar to meet other travellers.

The staff are fabulous - really friendly & helpful. 10 min walk from the train station & old town.