Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I would definitely recommend Oki doki. The hostel is in the centre of everything, the staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms were large and clean. It has a good atmosphere and even though I was travelling alone I always had someone to talk to. It's also good for parties without being loud and messy.

Good hostel with a nice friendly staff.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

Great hostel in a great location! Perfect starting point for visiting the old town and main tourist spots. Hostel itself is clean, friendly and comfortable

beautiful and funny hostel in varsaw, nice and helpful staff, good positionto reach the city center, beautiful atmosphere

Very friendly place, but not for your average business traveller. Breakfast is not until 8am, wifi in the rooms is spotty, and there can be a little noise at night. Bring soap.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thanks for the great stay guys. I Had a lot of fun. Staff was very friendly. Can't remember the name but thanks to staff members Briony and the beautiful blonde Australian girl who showed us a great time on their unofficial pub crawl. Looking forward to coming back in less than a month!

This hostel was truly a home away from home with comfortable amenities, convenient location and very friendly and helpful staff. I really enjoyed the planned activities for each day that included pub crawls, hostel wide homemade dinner and drinking games. Great social activities that brought everyone together.

Had a great stay here, met a lot of interesting people in the hostel bar. Perfect for a solo traveler or small group. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Absolutely nothing to complain about. My first choice from now on, when I visit Warsaw!

• 20th May 2014

I had a very rewarding stay and most of the nights was pretty quiet. The staff is very courteous and work very very hard. The breakfast could have been a better selection. The place was quite clean and close to the restaurants, metro and the old town. I thought it was quite a safe location with safety digits to enter the rooms on the floor.

Room was very quiet even when the bar area got noisy. Staff needs to inform guess that there is a fee for breakfast. They may do this, but not when I checked in. Also when the time of breakfast is different, they need to inform guess. Over all I enjoyed my stay. met some real good people, and i appreciate the washer and dryer.

Great Hostel!

Great hostel, clean, good service and a good atmosphere!

• 16th May 2014

A true backpacker hostel, for a good value. The rooms are good but not anything special. But their bar is a good opportunity to meet other travellers. Will recommended it!

I wish this was not the first hostel I ever stayed at BECAUSE NOW EVERY THING FAIL IN COMPARISON. it had a real impact on me. It has a wonderful atmosphere and staff, the only complaint I have is someone at the front desk gave me bad advice on the bus system that made me get lost for hours. but other than that it was a great experience if you are in warsaw you should defiantly check it out.

I really liked the hostel.The rooms are good and the location is ideal.Easy to find it from the airport and in the city center,10 minutes walk to the main attractions.The staff was very helpful and nice.The only thing I didn't like were the showers.Too small :(

• 13th May 2014
  • Greece

the entrence of hostel is not easy to find, and i think they spray too much on the hall way,i hate that smell.

Very nice staff and great atmosphere...I'll be back!

The daily happy hour in the bar plus regular events (e.g. pub crawls) really bring this place together. It's a bit hard to find and yes it's up a bunch of stairs, but those weren't an issue for me as I don't think there's one area that's "the" place to stay in Warsaw. Good security. The breakfast was expensive and underwhelming: go to the small market a block away for bread and cheese. If you stay for more than 2-3 days you'll get bored.

On Saturday a little bit noise from the bar.