Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I had a great stay at the Oki Doki Hostel. Receptionist Ilona and the rest of the staff is really a fantastic team and they're very helpful. Oki Doki has a perfect location in the center of Warsaw. Close to both public transport and around the clock open shop makes Oki Doki Hostel an obvious choice when to visit the amazing city of Warsaw.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

Comfy beds, a power point for each person and good lockers. Friendly staff and good common areas. Kitchen was quite small, as were the showers. A 20 minute walk up to the old town.

Reception staff were super friendly and super hot. I overslept on checkout day and they were very understanding! Overall a brilliant place to stay

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Had a great stay at oki doki! The girls at reception are wonderful, very helpful and always smiling. Not too far from the station so easy to walk to. Good atmosphere as well, the bar and the kitchen area make it very easy to meet people. Facilities were clean and the rooms were very spacious, at least the one I was in was. Would definitely recommend staying here if in Warsaw!

Best hostel I've stayed in so far!!!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

The hostel was good, location is about 10 minutes walk from everywhere. common room is too small, and there's a small bar. i took the pub crawl which wasn't good - because the staff member just took us to an area with about 10 bars, and told us - good luck, see you in two hours. Nobody knew each other so the people who came together stayed together and it was hard to mingle. I'd suggest that in the next pub crawls, you take everyone to one place to mingle.

I chose to stay at Oki Doki because of the high rating and large number of reviews. The facilities met all my expectations and I had a really good time. The kitchen could be bigger but it was an enjoyable experience. One highlight was the events guy Dan, he took us on a pub crawl it was crazy, heaps of fun.

• 9th Sep 2015

The signage to get to the hostel couldve been better. For example saying you are in the same building as the bank would've been more helpful. If you go there make sure to look up to see the sign. The bar area was a lot of fun and our room (st tropaz room) had a brilliant shower. We would stay again. Thanks for introducing us to Poland

All the staff were very helpful and pleasant, the hostel was lively (jumping, bouncing, loud), we had a great time though and was sorry to miss out on the planned pub crawl.

short stay here was nice, rooms were clean and staff friendly. The bar was tiny and cramped but still had a good vibe for some predrinks. Would recommend!

Don't trust the German description - "No check out times" and "4 Star **** bath rooms" - not right at all. Bathroom at our floor was awful (three toilets, but two without light, one could not be locked, all in all pretty dirty). Guest room smelled disgusting, the room was not very clean, as well as the bed-linen. Besides, a bed and my pillow got stolen. At least the WiFi in our room was incredibly fast, also the location of the hostel is great (city centre). Wouldn't stay there again.

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Austria

We worked hard to improve our WIFI signal, great that you appreciate it- thank you! We have 7 cleaning ladies working 3 shifts from early morning till late night. We go to any effort to keep our place clean and shiny. We always ask our guest to inform us if anything is wrong or if they need extra service in their room. However some of our guests do not respect those efforts, the misbehave in the most disgusting and awful manner. All we can to is to say we are sorry and to keep doing our best.

Great hostel and place to meet people as a solo traveller. Location is well set just off of the main street to reach the old town or new town. Bar serves cheap beer and has places to hang out, or if you want a quieter spot, there are nice couches just outside the bar. My only criticism is that the bathrooms were a bit off and on with cleanliness. Probably because of the volume of people using them. Other than that, great place to stay.

The atmosphere was great, and the staff was soooo friendly. Me and my friend were really happy and cozy there. Also, the kitchen, although small is really nice.

The Oki Doki Hostel is very amazing. The staff is friendly and gave me helpfull information about the city nightlife the guided tours and the transportation. They offer also tips to spare moneys during your vacation. The hostel is located in the core of the coty center and is few steps from Metro, Bus stop and the main street. I also appreciated Chris, an guy working at the hostel. He is very nice person who carried me and others guys through the city at night and spent with us. I had a best him

Hostel Oki Doki is the place to be if you are plannig to visit Warsaw! Safe, clean, confortable, cheap and great WI-FI. But i have to say something about a special person that i met there. It's name is Chris, a scottish guy who made our days in Warsaw amazing. If you want to know something about the city, just ask him. He is a very nice and kind person who always tries to help you. He is the soul of the hostel, he is the soul of warsaw, everybody in the city knows him. Just go there for Chris!!

Had a great stay here. Was a little difficult to find since there is very little signage on the outside. Overall nice atmosphere and location.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the stay! :) To get detailed instruction on how to find us please check our webside- we update it frequently. There is information there about public transport and how to get to the hostel from different parts of the city. There is also a huge hostel sign on the building - just rise your head and a smaller one at the entrance.

I really really loved the location and the staff. The staff was well-informed. I got all the information that I needed. I definitely want to come back to Warsaw and I'll choose this hostel once again. I was able to catch my flight on time thanks to the info I got from the staff. Thank your for the tips Dianna, see you next time.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Spain

The hostel was initially a little hard to find (it's upstairs from a bank and we walked past it twice!) but it was great! The staff upon arrival were great, we were given a map with highlighted attractions we should see, we were shown to our room, and our security wristband got us discounts at local food places. The karaoke bar was a great place to meet people, although it ended early :( the place was very clean, it's a shame we only stayed for one night!

good hostel to meet other solo travelers, and the bathrooms are clean. The bar closes a bit to early.

• 24th Aug 2015

We are happy you liked the hostel! As for bar, we had plenty of great parties there even if it closes at 11pm :) We just want to make sure that everybody who needs it can have a good sleep at night. After 11 our staff can recommend great places around the hostel and with our wrist band you will even get a discount there. We also organize pub crawls for our guests- you are more than welcome to join!

Not sure if it was just a bad couple of days, but we were expecting a slightly better atmosphere from oki doki .... The bar closed earlier than we were told it would, and some staff members were a little testy ... Other than that, it's clean, you can meet lots of people, the kitchen is great and the location is pretty central too!!

At most days Oki Doki bar closes at 11pm- we care about all our guests and want to be sure that everybody can have a good sleep at night. But the party goes on :) - our staff can recommend great places around the hostel and with our wrist band you will even get a discount there! Almost everyday you can also join a pub crawl. I am sorry for the staff- we are just training new people and some of them might be still bit stressed by the new job and duties.