Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

The staff were really friendly and helpful, even when asked about directions to Kampinos National Park which may not be the easiest trip to navigate (worth it though!). We were in the Magenta room, a double with ensuite, which was a great base for a four day trip. All the facilities were really clean, bins changed daily.

• 9th Mar 2014

This hostel has everything you'd need - perfect location arriving to Warsaw from the airport, very friendly and helpful staff, you can rely on the Wifi if you need that, or enjoy cheap drinks at the bar's happy hour.

Great place! Close to the old town - friendly and very helpful staff. Moti from the Bar was a great laugh and good company! Would definitely stay there again

Nice place ... to discover Warszawa is the best ... friendly personnel ... Thanks Mat ...

probably the best hostel in warsaw, very good value for money

Along with all the other rave reviews of the Oki Doki I totally agree it is Shangri-La. Easy to find from the railway station, close to the Old Town and museums, lots going on in the bar and reception area yet quiet enough upstairs if sleeping.... breakfast was spot on, staff friendly, appropriate decoration, wifi & computers functionable.......pity the people staying at Hiltons, Marriotts and Radissons !

One of the best hostesl I ever seen

Brilliant hostel in the heart of Warsaw! Great twin room with ensuite - breakfast included! The staff were great too, very helpful and friendly. Would recommend for anyone visiting Warsaw :)

From the moment I arrived at this Hostel, I knew it was going to be a great place to stay. The folks at the reception were more than helpful, providing me with directions all around Warsaw, custom-tailored to my interests in Photography. The rooms were clean and well prepared, I found them also incredibly spacious. The bar was awesome, and all the alcohol was priced more than reasonably, the bar staff are very friendly. This was my best overall experience in a hostel yet. Great job guys! -J

Tiny disadvantage: mixed dorms

Very cool. All you could ask for.

I had a great time, I met a lot of travelers. The staff was really kind they tried to help everyone and organized free tours, pub crawls, etc.

Well located hostel, relatively cheap.

All of the staff I encountered were friendly and very helpful indeed. Moti & Andrew, the bar guys were so very warm, friendly and welcoming and so willing to chat and just be genuinely helpful and sincere. If I ever return to Warsaw I wouldn't hesitate to stay at Oki Doki Hostel again - so MUCH better than a hotel, as not only do you save a lot, but you get to meet some very interesting people. I've been to a few hostels that which resulted in my going to another hotel, but Oki Doki is fab!

• 3rd Feb 2014

Good location and no fancy things. Just the stuff you want in a hostel!

• 31st Jan 2014