Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

So few toilets.. i had to walk through the corridor to go.. and the door of locker was broken one but the room was fine...

Amazing hostel, with a friendly staff. Location was great and so was the cheap beer at the bar! I really enjoyed my stay here.

Great staff. We got in early. Allowed for us to do laundry early to kill time and use all the facilities. Staff were really helpful.

A good place to stay (lots of stairs to climb though). A cool bar - a good place to meet people.

Excellent location, right next to central station and the city centre. Perfect place if you need an affordable place to sleep. the stuff was really nice, helpful and maintained great atmosphere! Don't forget to stop at the hostel's bar for few drinks, and to bump into Moti. Moti is an amazing person with good energies and great spirit!!! he'll always be glad to help and to pour another drink.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Israel

Not bad. This hostel is located in the center of Warsaw. But, little bit far from central bus station. But you can reach hostel by walking frome bus station.

Great hostel fit for both the laid back, self-sufficient traveller as well a those who like to party. Friendly, helpful staff and brilliant, spacious rooms each with a unique theme inside. Short (for Warsaw) walk to the city centre, station and the Old Town. Would definitely stay here again!

excellent location, was able to go to city centre within easy reach.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Was a great place, close to the centre with a really nice atmosphere!

• 20th Jun 2014

A great place to stay near the center of Warsaw. It was kind of loud at night, but there was also a World Cup game on that night, so all's fair.

The hostel is close to the center and right next to the metro so it was easy to get to. The hostel is quite big and has a party atmosphere which I was not looking for but overall I had a nice stay

As you stayed with us on weekend just after FIFA World Cup started, our bar was open late and full of football fans. So indeed it was party atmosphere. However this kind of event happens once in 4 years so we are done till 2018 ;) Beside that all our rooms and corridors have soundproof door and apart from dorms we have cosy private rooms. The most important thing is that you enjoyed the stay:)

We arrived at hostel after 11pm and was concerned about a "guest" in our 4 bed dorm who eventually got the message and left (temporarily;) returning unannounced in the morning! We came to no harm but it was slightly disconcerting. Apart from needing to review their security policies - the hostel & staff were great!

I am afraid this comment is a bit confusing- you booked 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm, so it is absolutely normal that apart from you there are 2 other people in the room. They are our guests just as you are , they registered at the reception just as you did, we know their full names and passport numbers so it is entirely secure for everybody :)

This hostel had an amazing location and had a great vibe to it. I loved the themes to the room and the hostel bar. One of the staff members was a little bit rude however in general everyone was great! Would definitely come back here the next time I'm in Warsaw

The bedroom door for my room had locks that can only be unlocked using a key. So, if the door has been locked and you want to get out, you can't, unless you have the key. Why's that a problem ? It's a problem because if there's a fire and you don't have your key to hand, you're trapped. On my first morning, I tried to leave the room but couldn't because a room mate had locked the door from the outside when he left early. I couldn't find my key for ages - what if there had been a fire?

Good news! You can sleep peacefully- all the locks in the hostel have been replaced since then, you do not need the key to open your door from inside. Another thing is that if your room mate wants to play jokes with you, he/she will always find the way to do so… Sorry, we can not take responsibility for somebody's sense of humour no matter how weird it is.

Great place. Second stay, as good as the first. Lovely people. Warsaw rocks!!

This is just a hostel. Might be the best there is in warsaw, but comparing at an international they dont stand a chance. But i did enjoy my stay :)

The hostel itself is ok, the location great but you have to pay over the top prices for a very mediocre breakfast. The staff didn't seem very interested in the customers. One staff member marked the wrong street on our map when we were leaving to get an overnight bus. The staff member had no real regret when we returned to the hostel, even though he essentially cost us two bus tickets and an entire day of our holiday. I would stay here again reluctantly simply because the staff are incompetent.

Happy you liked our hostel.Buffet breakfast incl.cheese, ham, sausages, honey, butter, jam, cereal, yoghurt, milk, seasonal vegetables, bread, tea/coffee and all this for 3EUR. We are sure it's a deal. I am so sorry for the confusion with the streets. Polish is considered one of the most difficult languages,with a very complicated pronounciation.No wonder that misunderstandings happen- you said one name, receptionist heard another and marked it on the map…Sad story, I am sorry you lost a day

very nice and friendly hostel

• 6th Jun 2014

Staff are really relaxed and hospitable. The mattress is a bit thin but breakfast is good and in a great spot. Jewish quarter is worth a good look.

Oki doki was, well oki doki, very well run and Traveller friendly.