Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

A great place to stay near the center of Warsaw. It was kind of loud at night, but there was also a World Cup game on that night, so all's fair.

The hostel is close to the center and right next to the metro so it was easy to get to. The hostel is quite big and has a party atmosphere which I was not looking for but overall I had a nice stay

As you stayed with us on weekend just after FIFA World Cup started, our bar was open late and full of football fans. So indeed it was party atmosphere. However this kind of event happens once in 4 years so we are done till 2018 ;) Beside that all our rooms and corridors have soundproof door and apart from dorms we have cosy private rooms. The most important thing is that you enjoyed the stay:)

We arrived at hostel after 11pm and was concerned about a "guest" in our 4 bed dorm who eventually got the message and left (temporarily;) returning unannounced in the morning! We came to no harm but it was slightly disconcerting. Apart from needing to review their security policies - the hostel & staff were great!

I am afraid this comment is a bit confusing- you booked 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm, so it is absolutely normal that apart from you there are 2 other people in the room. They are our guests just as you are , they registered at the reception just as you did, we know their full names and passport numbers so it is entirely secure for everybody :)

This hostel had an amazing location and had a great vibe to it. I loved the themes to the room and the hostel bar. One of the staff members was a little bit rude however in general everyone was great! Would definitely come back here the next time I'm in Warsaw

The bedroom door for my room had locks that can only be unlocked using a key. So, if the door has been locked and you want to get out, you can't, unless you have the key. Why's that a problem ? It's a problem because if there's a fire and you don't have your key to hand, you're trapped. On my first morning, I tried to leave the room but couldn't because a room mate had locked the door from the outside when he left early. I couldn't find my key for ages - what if there had been a fire?

Good news! You can sleep peacefully- all the locks in the hostel have been replaced since then, you do not need the key to open your door from inside. Another thing is that if your room mate wants to play jokes with you, he/she will always find the way to do so… Sorry, we can not take responsibility for somebody's sense of humour no matter how weird it is.

Great place. Second stay, as good as the first. Lovely people. Warsaw rocks!!

This is just a hostel. Might be the best there is in warsaw, but comparing at an international they dont stand a chance. But i did enjoy my stay :)

The hostel itself is ok, the location great but you have to pay over the top prices for a very mediocre breakfast. The staff didn't seem very interested in the customers. One staff member marked the wrong street on our map when we were leaving to get an overnight bus. The staff member had no real regret when we returned to the hostel, even though he essentially cost us two bus tickets and an entire day of our holiday. I would stay here again reluctantly simply because the staff are incompetent.

Happy you liked our hostel.Buffet breakfast incl.cheese, ham, sausages, honey, butter, jam, cereal, yoghurt, milk, seasonal vegetables, bread, tea/coffee and all this for 3EUR. We are sure it's a deal. I am so sorry for the confusion with the streets. Polish is considered one of the most difficult languages,with a very complicated pronounciation.No wonder that misunderstandings happen- you said one name, receptionist heard another and marked it on the map…Sad story, I am sorry you lost a day

very nice and friendly hostel

• 6th Jun 2014

Staff are really relaxed and hospitable. The mattress is a bit thin but breakfast is good and in a great spot. Jewish quarter is worth a good look.

Oki doki was, well oki doki, very well run and Traveller friendly.

nice hostel in a good location. wifi was good. staff was great at answering questions about the city. one thing I didn't like was that they wanted everyone to wear wristbands while staying there.

Great staff who is knowledgable, great location, comfortable and clean rooms, bathrooms clean, common areas fun and great for meeting people. We met people here that we travelled with onto Krakow and Budapest!

It was good.

I would definitely recommend Oki doki. The hostel is in the centre of everything, the staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms were large and clean. It has a good atmosphere and even though I was travelling alone I always had someone to talk to. It's also good for parties without being loud and messy.

Good hostel with a nice friendly staff.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

Great hostel in a great location! Perfect starting point for visiting the old town and main tourist spots. Hostel itself is clean, friendly and comfortable

beautiful and funny hostel in varsaw, nice and helpful staff, good positionto reach the city center, beautiful atmosphere

Very friendly place, but not for your average business traveller. Breakfast is not until 8am, wifi in the rooms is spotty, and there can be a little noise at night. Bring soap.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thanks for the great stay guys. I Had a lot of fun. Staff was very friendly. Can't remember the name but thanks to staff members Briony and the beautiful blonde Australian girl who showed us a great time on their unofficial pub crawl. Looking forward to coming back in less than a month!