Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Fantastic hostel with really helpful and pleasant staf. especially Nat in the bar and Tamsin on reception. Will stay there again.

Cool staff, they know everything about the city.

Good location,close to centrum, entrance through a bank. Well established hostel, staff very friendly & helpful. Room is spacious, clean & even has personal locker. Enough sock to charge electronic devices. Feel comfortable ! Definately highly recommended.

I really enjoyed my staying in Oki Doki. the room was nice and the location was very good. The most important thing though was the staff of the Hostel. More particularly Tom really helped us with our choise if restorauntsand he was really willing to to give us information regarding the city. his advise on where to go and what to do in Warsaw was one of the reasons that we enjoyed the city that much. I truly recommend the hostel and don't hesitate to ask the reception about where to go!

Huge lockers available to fit. We were in a mixed dorm for 8 and there was lots of space. The room was split up into fours and as we were travelling in a group of three, it was ideal. It was clean but the showers were a bit small but manageable. Location was great for exploring the city.

Brilliant hostel ! I love the themed rooms. Free locker too, cheap breakfast and happy hour every night, very good vibe! The walk up the stairs is definitely worth it ! :)

Very nice hostel, highly recommended.

I really liked this hostel and thought the location was good. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and it had a fun atmosphere overall. The staff was mostly friendly with the exception of a couple of girls at reception. Make sure that if you want to do laundry right at 8am when the laundry room is unlocked, that you have your coins the night before (you can't put money directly in the machine, it requires coins). Other than that, I had a pleasant stay.

It was one of the best hostels I was ever in. I would absolutely recommend it!

Great hostel in a good location. Staff were friendly and helpful,and the place was always busy,lots of people to chat with in the bar. I have just two complaints-the bathrooms were a bit dingy and could have been cleaner. Also beware if you don't like heights;whilst everyone else in my room had the luxury of a single bed(no bunks) I had the bunk towering over the room! The ladder was so high,and barely any space between the ladder and the wall;not ideal when you've had a few drinks!

We had a great stay at Oki Doki! The staff are very kind and friendly. After a minor altercation with one of our dorm mates, they provided us with a different room instantly, which was fantastic. The bar has a great vibe with good value drinks. They have social events every night but there is no pressure to join in, although you know that youl are always welcome and you will have a great time if you do! I cannot fault this hostel in any way. If you fancy a stay in Warsaw, you must stay here!

A big hostel!The facilities are good and the toilets are clean enough. But too less staffs to manage too many guests

No complaints here - a standard hostel with a bar attached. The mixed gender bathroom/showers on my floor were a little weird, especially because on most of the floor there were high school girls on a school trip. Other than that it was fine and the staff was knowledgeable. Great location near the central train station and good nightlife.

The staff were really friendly and helpful, even when asked about directions to Kampinos National Park which may not be the easiest trip to navigate (worth it though!). We were in the Magenta room, a double with ensuite, which was a great base for a four day trip. All the facilities were really clean, bins changed daily.

• 9th Mar 2014

This hostel has everything you'd need - perfect location arriving to Warsaw from the airport, very friendly and helpful staff, you can rely on the Wifi if you need that, or enjoy cheap drinks at the bar's happy hour.

Great place! Close to the old town - friendly and very helpful staff. Moti from the Bar was a great laugh and good company! Would definitely stay there again

Nice place ... to discover Warszawa is the best ... friendly personnel ... Thanks Mat ...

probably the best hostel in warsaw, very good value for money

Along with all the other rave reviews of the Oki Doki I totally agree it is Shangri-La. Easy to find from the railway station, close to the Old Town and museums, lots going on in the bar and reception area yet quiet enough upstairs if sleeping.... breakfast was spot on, staff friendly, appropriate decoration, wifi & computers functionable.......pity the people staying at Hiltons, Marriotts and Radissons !

One of the best hostesl I ever seen

(2022 results)