Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Cute rooms, we had a twin so breakfast came with the room price. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Toilets were clean.

nice staff.helpful and friendly. music and noise in the bar a bit much.people roaring and playing drinking games from very early in the evening. room nice. comfortable and warm. bathrooms clean.

As you stayed with us on Friday night and that was on weekend preceding New Year's Eve some people started to party in advance. The end of the year is a very special time and people come not only to visit Warsaw but first of all to have fun . And the party was good indeed :) However on other occasions our bar closes earlier which together with soundproof doors to our rooms ensures good sleep for every guest who needs it :)

Nice place to stay

A very comfortable and nice hostel. I really enjoyed staying in it. And I was very satisfied with the included breakfast. I had everything I wanted. Also the hostel is very close to historical part of the city and bus station Warsaw Centrum.

Only stayed a night; wasn't too bad, easy to get to from the train station, quite clean, wasn't too phased. Probably will stay elsewhere next time, but it was a okay place to stay.

The staff was absolutely lovely and paid a lot of attention to us at breakfast. They also helped us find some major things to do which was very helpful.

Amazing hostel... Arrived and there was a pub crawl the first night! Great overall feel to the hostel. Staff was helpful in getting me my luggage since it didn't arrive till the next day. Also they helped direct me to the free walking tour which was awesome. The bar is also a ton of fun with super cheap beer! Thanks to all the staff especially Kasia, Natalie, and the managers! By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Will definitely be back!

The lockers in my room were all broken. The door also don't self lock and my room mate couldn't figure out how to lock/unlock the door so left it open the entire time. Combined with no lockers, I'm glad I only stayed the one night.

Before you checked into Rainbow Room we had a group staying there and unfortunately they played with the lockers and managed to damage some of them. However all the lockers have been checked and repaired OR replaced (if necessary.) since then so every guest can feel secure about his belongings. Apart from that we have a safety box at the reception that you can use with no extra charge.

loved it! great location and really fun alternative vibe. My boyfriend and I were there for a few days in December and there were still plenty of people to hang out with but not super crowded. We had a great time and would definitely stay here again if we come back through Poland. 2 thumbs way up!

I recomend that hostel, is near to the heart of Warsaw and the y have a helpful staff and really goo facilities: kitchen, bar, powerpoints

the best hostel I have ever been! And the best staff - amazing !

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Super friendly staff! Very clean! I liked it!!

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Romania

I don´t have much to say, just stayed there one night and it was pretty nice. The staff was very friendly and the localization was great. I easily found it. The only "bad" thing I can point are the stairs, there are too many stairs and there is no lift to use it. This can be a bit uncomfortable for those who have to carry big and heavy luggages.

Oki Doki located in a characteristic building dating back to the 1920's which has an unforgetable atmosphere of a prewar Warsaw but has no elevator... We wanted to install one but the city authorities wouldn't allow us because of the building's noble age. But let's look on the bright side- every step means some burnt calories :) Moreover there is always somebody at the reception ready to help you.

Great hostel, really colourful and vibrant with lots of amenities. Now many negatives, breakfast isn't the best (you pay for that separately though) and some rooms have unisex bathrooms, which my girlfriend and some other friends are not big fans of. Common room is great though, nice small bar, which doesn't project noise to the dorms and great security, including an awesome baggage storage system if you've checked out.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were really good and lots of head space between you and the bunk above. Large lockers.

This place is good! Good bar good staff good fun, you would be an idiot to go elsewhere

Love the place and the staff. I felt at home and that I had tons of friends immediately. The staff were so cool, down to earth, and fun to talk to (especially you, cute guitar-playing, singing Polish woman, you know who you are!) Great facilities as well although the bathroom STANK.

Friendly staff who went out of their way to help. A cool decor and a daily pub crawl! It was just a little bit tricky to find at first due to building works on a nearby street.

• 28th Nov 2013

Best Hostel ever! Spacious, and very well located. The best feature as well was the absolute amazing staff! By far distinction and recognition should go to the two most outstanding ladies Marianna L. and Marzena S. The hostel was excellent, but by far these 2 ladies put it over the top.

Only stayed a short amount of time but extremely clean, quirky room themes, good facilities.

(1983 results)