Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Had a great stay here, met a lot of interesting people in the hostel bar. Perfect for a solo traveler or small group. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Absolutely nothing to complain about. My first choice from now on, when I visit Warsaw!

• 20th May 2014

I had a very rewarding stay and most of the nights was pretty quiet. The staff is very courteous and work very very hard. The breakfast could have been a better selection. The place was quite clean and close to the restaurants, metro and the old town. I thought it was quite a safe location with safety digits to enter the rooms on the floor.

Room was very quiet even when the bar area got noisy. Staff needs to inform guess that there is a fee for breakfast. They may do this, but not when I checked in. Also when the time of breakfast is different, they need to inform guess. Over all I enjoyed my stay. met some real good people, and i appreciate the washer and dryer.

Great Hostel!

Great hostel, clean, good service and a good atmosphere!

• 16th May 2014

A true backpacker hostel, for a good value. The rooms are good but not anything special. But their bar is a good opportunity to meet other travellers. Will recommended it!

I wish this was not the first hostel I ever stayed at BECAUSE NOW EVERY THING FAIL IN COMPARISON. it had a real impact on me. It has a wonderful atmosphere and staff, the only complaint I have is someone at the front desk gave me bad advice on the bus system that made me get lost for hours. but other than that it was a great experience if you are in warsaw you should defiantly check it out.

I really liked the hostel.The rooms are good and the location is ideal.Easy to find it from the airport and in the city center,10 minutes walk to the main attractions.The staff was very helpful and nice.The only thing I didn't like were the showers.Too small :(

• 13th May 2014
  • Greece

the entrence of hostel is not easy to find, and i think they spray too much on the hall way,i hate that smell.

Very nice staff and great atmosphere...I'll be back!

The daily happy hour in the bar plus regular events (e.g. pub crawls) really bring this place together. It's a bit hard to find and yes it's up a bunch of stairs, but those weren't an issue for me as I don't think there's one area that's "the" place to stay in Warsaw. Good security. The breakfast was expensive and underwhelming: go to the small market a block away for bread and cheese. If you stay for more than 2-3 days you'll get bored.

On Saturday a little bit noise from the bar.

Very well located hostel, 12 minutes walking away from the central train station. The stuff is super fun and kind, thanks to Maira for telling us everything about tours and parties!! Totally recommended

One of the best hostel I've been stayed before.

I'll definitely stay there when I get back to Warsaw. :)

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

This was the first hostel I'd stayed in while travelling alone and I had a really good few days. The hostel is centrally located, making it easy and safe to get to. It has everything you need and was incredibly clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and there was plenty of opportunity to meet new people in the bar and kitchen. It was quite easy to just stroll into the hostel, but the rooms all required a key for entry. I would definitely recommend :)

Fantastic hostel with really helpful and pleasant staf. especially Nat in the bar and Tamsin on reception. Will stay there again.

Cool staff, they know everything about the city.

Good location,close to centrum, entrance through a bank. Well established hostel, staff very friendly & helpful. Room is spacious, clean & even has personal locker. Enough sock to charge electronic devices. Feel comfortable ! Definately highly recommended.