Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Fantastic hostel, possibly the best I've stayed in. Great people, very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very clean throughout!

Good hostel for travelling either alone or with a group, there is a good bar and common area that allows you to easily meet new people also staying at the hostel. The wifi is very reliable and the staff are outstanding and willing to help with anything. The rooms are nicely decorated and have amply large lockers to store all of your luggage. There are outlets and lamps on each bunk. It's close to the train station and about a ten minute walk to the old town, easily doable! Would stay here again!

A very good location, welcoming staff, dirty and small kitchen, no security in the kitchen (our food was stolen), no roles of noise, quite noisy, clean toilets, good internet connection.

Great hostel in a great location. Very helpful staff and really nice rooms

The staff was excellent! The only thing that would make it better would be free breakfast.

Great place, the sheets were a bit small to fit the bed, and the bed was not very comfortable as it was hard,

Good place, a lot of people and bar with party at night. in all place warming- you can be with t-short (very good), in bath clean, common room small but enough. Don't forget flip-flop!! because very big area, will be comfortable go to bath, to bar on 2 floor, o kitchen on 3 floor. Luggage storage - huge. I like it.

The staff is super nice, the rooms look fabulous! But the showers are terrible because they change to extremely hot when somebody flushes the toilet, so I got blisters on my butt... Also the bathrooms could be cleaner! And the kitchen is very poor equipted... But for the rest I had a lovely stay!

Thank you for appreciating our staff and the rooms !Yes,our showers are hot all year round. And there is no connection between toilets and showers, so that must have been the coincidence... Once you set the temperature, it does not change. We have 5 cleaning ladies working 3 shifts. If something needs extra cleaning just inform us, we will do that at once.In our kitchen you can find all kind of cutlery&dishes,hob, microwave, water dispenser, toster, free tea,coffee and spices, kettle & much more

The pub crawl waa great, but thats about the only thing. Was in the Irish themed room and it was boiling hot. I also bought juice to put in the fridge and labeled it with my name as indicated by the rules and someone still drank it (it was opened before I got to it). Employees did not reinforce the quiet hours so don't count on sleeping. Only one employee seemed to have customer service skills, didnt get her name unfortunately. It's also very large place so a bit more difficult to meet people.

Apart from pub crawl we organize plenty of other events for the guests- free dinners, trips to milk bar, movie evenings, drinking games so there are plenty of opportunities to make friends. As for silent hours we do reinforce them very strictly- have you told us one of your roommates is making noise after 11pm, we would have reacted at once.

This was my very first hostel I had stayed at and I had heard lots of horror stories of them in the past but Oki Doki totally surprised me. The staff from the time you arrive whatever the time of night are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, tidy and comfortable. There is a mixture of age groups and nationalities who mix well. The only thing for me that I marked down was I had a huge rucksack which just fitted into the locker but only a minor point. Overall the hostel is a must to stay at

Very friendly, nice and motivated staff, very helpful; different activities are offered, the hostel is very cute :-)

My bed was super comfy and the staff were extremely friendly. One of the guys who worked there saw me looking at my map and planning my next day, and he sat down with me and told me all of his favorite places in Warsaw. It was so kind and helpful, which was the general attitude of the people there. The hostel bar was great and the hostel was super close to the bus/train stations as well as restaurants, bars, clubs, and the Old Town. It was perfect. The 1st-floor bathroom was a nightmare though.

Great hostel to spend a weekend or even a holiday! Lots of things to do and it's next to the street where all pubs a and discos are... The guys and girls of the hostel are extremely kind and helpful! Only one regret... The breakfast is quite poor. However it's a top hostel!!

We had to do an early check in the morning and it was possible with an additional fee, which was great because we had to sleep. Bathroom was not good, very dirty at the time we got there, maybe because 8 AM was too early for cleaning. Bed not that confortable. Location is great, right in the middle of the center. But I'd recommend to check for a hotels in Lviv, it's almost the same price.

I highly recommend this hostel. Location is great - not so far from old town, currency exchange point, shops and restaurants. Staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. Our suit was comfortable and clean. Thanks!

• 1st Feb 2015