Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

The hostel itself is ok, the location great but you have to pay over the top prices for a very mediocre breakfast. The staff didn't seem very interested in the customers. One staff member marked the wrong street on our map when we were leaving to get an overnight bus. The staff member had no real regret when we returned to the hostel, even though he essentially cost us two bus tickets and an entire day of our holiday. I would stay here again reluctantly simply because the staff are incompetent.

Happy you liked our hostel.Buffet breakfast incl.cheese, ham, sausages, honey, butter, jam, cereal, yoghurt, milk, seasonal vegetables, bread, tea/coffee and all this for 3EUR. We are sure it's a deal. I am so sorry for the confusion with the streets. Polish is considered one of the most difficult languages,with a very complicated pronounciation.No wonder that misunderstandings happen- you said one name, receptionist heard another and marked it on the map…Sad story, I am sorry you lost a day

very nice and friendly hostel

• 6th Jun 2014

Staff are really relaxed and hospitable. The mattress is a bit thin but breakfast is good and in a great spot. Jewish quarter is worth a good look.

Oki doki was, well oki doki, very well run and Traveller friendly.

nice hostel in a good location. wifi was good. staff was great at answering questions about the city. one thing I didn't like was that they wanted everyone to wear wristbands while staying there.

Great staff who is knowledgable, great location, comfortable and clean rooms, bathrooms clean, common areas fun and great for meeting people. We met people here that we travelled with onto Krakow and Budapest!

It was good.

I would definitely recommend Oki doki. The hostel is in the centre of everything, the staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms were large and clean. It has a good atmosphere and even though I was travelling alone I always had someone to talk to. It's also good for parties without being loud and messy.

Good hostel with a nice friendly staff.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

Great hostel in a great location! Perfect starting point for visiting the old town and main tourist spots. Hostel itself is clean, friendly and comfortable

beautiful and funny hostel in varsaw, nice and helpful staff, good positionto reach the city center, beautiful atmosphere

Very friendly place, but not for your average business traveller. Breakfast is not until 8am, wifi in the rooms is spotty, and there can be a little noise at night. Bring soap.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thanks for the great stay guys. I Had a lot of fun. Staff was very friendly. Can't remember the name but thanks to staff members Briony and the beautiful blonde Australian girl who showed us a great time on their unofficial pub crawl. Looking forward to coming back in less than a month!

This hostel was truly a home away from home with comfortable amenities, convenient location and very friendly and helpful staff. I really enjoyed the planned activities for each day that included pub crawls, hostel wide homemade dinner and drinking games. Great social activities that brought everyone together.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »