Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Lovely and cheerful hostel, very clean. My only complaint is that although the bedding was clean they also had a blanket over the sheet which was not cleaned between guests and it's too cold to use just the sheets, so you have to use the blanket that others have used. The common areas were nice to chill out in and everyone was very informative.

The staff was so friendly there and they gave us a lot of tips on things to do in Warszawa! The hostel is also a nice walk from the Old Town (where there is a FREE walking tour). The hostel is a little hard to find at first, at least for us but we have some issues with maps. In all though it's a great hostel for what you're paying for. (They also had HOT water, which for frequent hostel fliers can be somewhat of a precious commodity)

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be visiting again and staying longer. Marzi and Maria were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a great theme! All good communal spaces with a great atmosphere. Added bonus of discounts in local restaurants and bars with Oki doki wrist-band. All visitors respected Hostel rules which made it a pleasure to stay there.

The hostel is very nice, the staff was always avaible to help and the location is good. The only thing I didnt like was the shower because there is no space to put your clothes and things, and they are separetly only by curtains.

I'm SO confused about the reviews. Though this hostel has a good location and okay facilities. it's NOT a party hostel. It was actually general confusion about what hostelworld says that made us all bond and gave me some friends during my stay. The staff was kind of unfriendly (some of them, not all). There were no events going on. And the common room isn't a common room, it's a lobby.

I was very impressed with this Hostel particularly the staff. They could not have been more friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend it!

It was a great stay here the staff were amazing to deal with. It's located not far at all from the city centre and it seemed to be quite clean and quiet.

Loosing points for showers!! Too small so it's hard to change clothes and no space to leave your thibgs, also having to cross through reception to get there was a bit annoying. All the rest was great!

Bad organized staff, the system had a problem with our reservation, the breakfast was too expensive for the local standards, the room was full of dust and they had only one bathroom (with 2 showers) for the whole floor (which was huge). It is near to the central station and to te main avenues though.

There was no problem with your reservation at all. Once in a while we give free upgrades to our guests and you have got one- instead of 2 beds in 8 bed dorm you stayed in a twin room. Have you told us you don't like it, we would have changed it back. As for bathrooms, there are two on each floor and not everybody is using them as the majority of our rooms have bathrooms inside.

Extremely helpful and funky hostel. Probably the best vibe you can get at a hostel in Warsaw. Great bar and many chill spots to complement wonderful and artistic rooms and facilities. Very clean. Excellent value for money. Happy hour and breakfast options and all that: I loved the free coffee and use of the kitchen. Marzi is the most helpful receptionist ever and I wish I had a direct app for her on my phone for when I'm lost at other cities around the planet.

Great social hostel, you can meet so many people at their bar, especially during the happy hour. The kitchen and the really cheap washing machine is also great to have. Best place in Warsaw for sure

Just perfect. Thanks to all the staff for being so kind and helpful.

It was great!! Very nice bedroom, amazing locker space, and they recommend really nice places to go! Thanks!

Good staff (Seattle was very helpful), good lively bar.

I don't know other hostels in Warsaw,can't compare. I've been always happy with Oki Doki. Lovely staff,I could feel warm atmosphere. Pity,there wasn't more Heineken in the fridge,but I'm not looking for excuse,I didn't drink my own...this time :-)

Great stay - really good atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. Offer of a free hostel bar crawl and good communal areas made for a social and enjoyable experience. Would definitely stay again.

Very good location in the city center. Staff was extremely helpful at anytime of the day. I was looking to rest and enjoy my stay in the city. I got what I paid for.

Great hostel, good bar for meeting up with others if travelling alone. Short walk to old town, train station really close. and the main pubs. My only gripe is with the small sign outside the hostel. The hostel is located above a commercial premises so keep an eye up high for the sign. Or maybe i'm just blind and was too f*cked up to notice it!! I arrived at 8am and was allowed into the room so that was awesome. Would stay again next time i'm in town for sure. Cheers

• 5th Mar 2015

I certainly come back with another group of tango dancers. Great place to stay. What I noticed was that most people leave a mess in the kitchen. A metal sponge would solve the problem to get the stainless steel pans clean. The other pans are full of teflon and endangering our health anyway.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »