Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

Amazing place!! Incredible staffs!!

Nice hostel, great location, just 10 minutes away from the city center. We booked 2 places in a 6 bed dorm and got a 4 bed dorm instead! Staff is friendly and helpful!

O Hostel fica bem localizado, há apenas 10 minutos da estação central e da Old Town. As recepcionistas são muito simpáticas, uma delas gastou uns 20 minutos me explicando tudo de bom que há na cidade. O quarto de casal é bom, com banheiro razoável e ducha quente. O café da manhã é agradável, no estilo paga e come a vontade. Eu recomendo.

• 3rd Feb 2016

My stance in Oki Doki ths last week couldn't have been better, maybe if there was bed-breakfast, but you can't have everything XD Me and the group that went there wanted to have a place to basically sleep and be confortable, and we found it in spades. We could sleep pleasurely but the richest aspect was the human and professional qualities and abilities of the staff. They weren't only nice and warn, but they were funny and very, very helpful, specially with us foreigners.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Spain

Loved my stay in Oki Doki had everything I could ask for excellent attention from the reception explain all a lot of help always with a smile from Ilona stepien !

Brilliant location, friendly staff and the bar was an excellent way to meet new people!

• 27th Jan 2016

Nice location, lively atmosphere, tasty food, friendly staff. But bed linen and showers might be cleaner...

We expected more than it offered. The staff was really nice to everyone. And that's the only good side that can be told in our opinion. It's definitely a good stay, but I doubt it's as good as the rating they've achieved.

Very good hostel in a great location! Staff were very helpful and the events that they ran were great! Great mix of people from different countries! If I was to go back to Warsaw I'd stay again!

Thank you for your kind words Jonathan! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon again in Warsaw! Take care!

Great hostel ! So much fun activities and the staff knew what they were doing. There is a bar where everyone goes to ! Such a perfect hostel !

Tiene zona de fumadores para no tener que bajar a la calle y hacen alguna que otra fiesta pero acaban temprano y el ruido no llega a las habitaciones. Muy buen trato y ambiente. Ubicación excelente y habitaciones acogedoras.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Spain

The staff were really attencious and helpful!

Cute and colourful place! The wristbands seemed pretty unnecessary though, considering no one seemed to check and we all wore winter coats when coming and going.

Thank you for your nice words! I am happy you liked our place. As for wristbands, we do check them everytime you come to the reception to inquire about new entrance code ( which is changed daily) and also meanwhile when you do not wear a coat :) But there is even better reason to wear our wristbands- they give you discounts in many nearby bars, restaurants and cafes. And hostel address is printed on them so if you get lost in the middle of the night (or day) every taxi driver will take you back.

I've made a total of 3 bookings at Oki Doki, and I've never regretted any of it! Oki Doki is a very comfortable hostel with all of the amenities that you need, whether it's your first or tenth time in Warsaw. Their events are extremely fun, and the people are great as well! It's the kind of hostel where you can work in peace, or have a few drinks at the bar and go out end end up back at 3am. Very convenient location as well, and always feels clean and safe. Best hostel in Warsaw!!!

Great hostel. Staff were all excellent. Full of information and enthusiasm for talking to folk with helpful tips. Not far from old town and good bars around the immediate area. Was lucky enough to have good folk at the hostel at same time. Great lockers,clean showers. Good bar and Jake did well getting a crowd together for folk that wanted some stuff to do. Good guy. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Enjoy!

Hostel excelente, super recomendo! quartos bem equipados, banheiros limpos e amplos e áreas comuns bastante agradáveis.

Very well located and very nice staff!

Room floor is quite dusty, would be great if they can be cleaned regularly

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

Sadly me and my two friends only had one night at Hostel Oki Doki, but the hostel was perfect for us. Located very close to the train station and Old Town - about 10 minutes walk to both. Offered all of the facilities we needed and the staff were excellent - especially Anna and Monica who helped us make the most of our stay in Warsaw. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Un sitio realmente céntrico y con un personal muy atentoy de gran hospitalidad

• 8th Jan 2016