Hostel Oki Doki Reviews

Plac (Square) Dabrowskiego 3, Corner of Marszalkowska and Swietokrzyska, Warsaw, Poland

I was only at Oki Doki for a night, so keep that in mind. Location is great - a short walk to the Old Town and a few blocks from the main train station. Rooms were fine, too. I think that the hostel tries to have a small-hostel, cool, relaxed vibe to it, but is actually too big to make it work. It's more like a mini-hotel, but a nice one! Also, that they charged 15 zł for breakfast was extortionate. I got better breakfasts for free at cheaper smaller hostels elsewhere. Very minor critique though

Very hospitable and central to transport and shopping

We liked this hostel a lot! The staff was friendly and especially Motyl was an amazing entertainer in the evening

no beer onsite

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Muy divertido el ambiente joven

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Deberían reparar el wifi único punto en contra, el resto estuvo bien, Muy buena ubicación los cuartos algo pequeños pero están bien. Los lokers bien el tamaño adecuado entra la valija y las cosas de la mochila. Y lo mejor la sala para fumar asi uno no tiene que andar saliendo afuera..

The staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms and toilets were clean. The reception is on the second floor and climbing up the stairs is the only way to reach there.

A good location for visiting the city on foot. Nice reception

Good location right by the metro and a short walk to the old town. Staff is friendly and helpful...both reception and bartenders want you to have a good time. Rooms and bathrooms all clean...rooms have fans! Great bonus especially with the heat. Showers and toilets clean and maintained, good water pressure and temperature. Good common area and bar, relatively cheap. Pub crawl 'organized' by a couple Spanish girls was awful..they took forever to show up, then didn't know what bars were even open

Staff were really helpful with good suggestions, printed my bus ticket off for me and let me borrow a travel adaptor when I forgot mine.

U will be NEVER disappointed.

Just off the main street, fairly close to the old town. Staff take time to tell you what is happening in the hostel and city. Wished I had done my laundry there. No laundromat in Stockholm, if you are going there. Not sure why no ceiling fan to cope with summer heat.

Staff were fantastic, friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Went above what was needed, I had injured myself and let them know my mobility was limited and they changed my room, and did eveything they could think of to help. Location is quite near main train station and a metro stop. Short walk to old town. They always have something on every night and it's not always alcohol related! And it's clean!

El hostal me ha parecido muy bueno, el personal de recepción son un 7 junto con el chico que atiende el bar. La verdad es muy recomendable. Mi recomendación es que el desayuno debiese estar incluido en el precio.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Chile

Nice hostel. The dorm was quite hot (summer), a fan would be nice there. But it was a good stay.

I was only in Warsaw for one night, but I enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was friendly and the staff was extremely helpful with recommendations. I will stay here next time I'm in Warsaw.

Good spot. Great restaurant recommendations. Overall good eggs.

Quite a big hostel, the welcome was warm and friendly and the room was pretty standard. Showers and toilets were good, as was the WiFi. Kitchen upstairs is small, but manageable and free computers throughout are a bonus. The bar has a good atmosphere and for the price, you really can't complain.

Security is very good though it is located just next to the red light district. Rooms and bathrooms are quite clean. The only thing which should be improved is flowing of fresh air. Sometimes we can breath and feel very hot in the mid-night.

I loved my stay at Hostel Oki Doki. It is just the type of hostel experience I am looking for. Great ability to meet and interact with other travelers. The in house bar of course helps as well as the cheap but tasty and cold beers. If I ever go to Warsaw again I will definitely stay here and highly recommend it to any fellow travelers looking for a fun place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7