Superb 364 Total Reviews
Superb 364 Total Reviews
Hostel Old Plovdiv Located at 3 Chetvarti yanuari Str, , Plovdiv.
Bulgaria

• arsenalalice4381
  • England, All Female Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th Jun 2016

Loooooved this hostel. Very boutique for a hostel, but great value for money. Nice terrace area / garden. Parking around the area is ok. Plovdiv itself is a gem. Really happy we stayed here, even if it was just for one night. Would like to return.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

Cosy hostel for a fair price. Highly recommended.

I just shared your great feedback with my team, Brecht ! Reviews like yours guive us strength to try to be even better ! Thank you so much ! Best regards Hristo-the owner :)

7th Jun 2016

The hostel's in a lovely old building - just as it looks in the pictures - and all of the staff are very pleasant. The free coffee all day is great, as is the breakfast. A nice garden out back, the rooms are comfy and spacious, the bathrooms clean and bright. I can't really say anything negative about the place, except walking around the old town area is difficult because of the road surface.

We are are so lucky, to have you as our guest, thank you so much. Justin ! Chatting with you under the shadow of our century old medllar tree and exchanging travel stories was a great personal experience for me :) Thank you for recommending us to our future guests ! P.S/ You left some broken hearts at our Reception Desk :) Best regards Hristo-the owner:)

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

Great hostel, great atmosphere and more than lovely staff!

Dear guest, upgrating you for free was a pleasure for me - it is so good to see, that you have evaluated us so high ! You are always welcome back here ! Best regards Hristo-the owner :)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

Brilliant hostel, amazing nice rooms, delicious breakfast and brilliant staff to make your stay in Plovdiv a memorable one. Definitely the place to stay in Plovdiv :)

WOW ! You have used twice "BRILLIANT" in just one sentence ! :) I really hope we deserve your compliments :) I really hope that my tips for your next destination will be usefull for you :) You are always welcome back here ! Best regards Hristo

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

Best hostel we've stayed in in a long time! Such friendly and helpful people, lovely homemade lemonade, and amazing attention to detail in taking care of this beautiful building. Would definitely love to stay again!

Thank you for the great feedback and Long Live Canada ! :) Our Free Home Made Lemonade is world famous now, thanks to you :) When 4 yesra ago me and my wife started the adventure, called Hostel "Old Plovdiv" we were only dreaming to have such feedbacks from our guests ! We have invested our hearts in this house and it is always nice to see, that our efforts are much appreciated ! Best regards Hristo & Velislava

16th May 2016

The best thing is the hostel itself, built in an historical building. Amazing rooms and patio garden. I loved it. I don't forget to mention the fully complete breakfast, the great staff and the good location, close to everything in Plovdiv (except the bus-train station, but fortunately taxi are very cheap).

Every morning I start my day with a cup of coffee, reading our new Hostelworld.com reviews, so believe me, you had just made my day ! Thanks to feedbacks like yours We are Officially The Best Hostel In Bulgaria for 2015 and 2016, Voted By Hostelworld.com ! Waiting to see you back in August ! Best regards Hristo-the owner:)

14th May 2016

Great room, great position, great breakfast, great people. Nothing else to say :)

Mille Gracia! Your feature for our hostel in your blog has already been shared thousands of times, thank you so much ! Famous blogger like you is a guest we can only dream for ! Best regards Hristo-the owner:)

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

Amazing place to stay, the staff were so helpful and it's just a short walk into all the city.

Having such a great feedback from experienced traveller like you is such an honor! Reviews like yours has made us THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD FOR MARCH 2016, VOTED BY HOSTELWORLD.COM ! Thank you for recommending us to your family too :) Best regards Hristo-the owner :)

• Canada, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Fantastic experience. Helpful and friendly staff. I arrived well before check-in time and was only hoping to drop off my luggage, but they checked me right in because my bed way already open. Loved the common room that opened onto the back patio garden. Highly recommend.

Such a great feedback, thank you so much ! It is a great pleasure to see, that you have given us the highest possiblle rating ! You are always welcome back here ! Best regards Hristo-the owner :)