Hostel Old Plovdiv Reviews

3 Chetvarti yanuari Str, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Fantastic place to stay. Could not recommend it more highly. The staff are incredibly nice and helpful. Great, great location.

Great place, great staff!

Viva La Mexico, Long Live Germany ! Dear Marcos, to have such a positive feedback from experienced traveller like you is more than a pleasure for me and my team !!!! Thank you so much ! Best regards Hristo

This hostel is incredibly good. It is your chance to stay in an old historical building, perfectly clean and restored but still keeping its antique grandeur. Hrsto and his team are exceedingly welcoming and the comforts they provide you with would make you stay indoors whatever the weather´s like.

Very beautiful house. Staff was nice. A bit noisy in room 6 when people are drinking in the garden until 3 AM.

WOW, thank you so much, Simon !!!! Best regards Hristo

Greeted with a welcome message, a handshake from the owner, and practical information provided over a home-made iced tea, this beautifully restored guesthouse is one of the best "hostels" I have stayed in. Cannot fault any aspect of the stay: friendly and helpful staff, lovely surrounds, smooth wi-fi, great breakfast and excellent location made for a perfect stay. Thank you to all the staff!

Dear Sally, we allready miss your smile !!! Meeting you and having you as our guest was such a lovely experience ! You are always welcome back here ! Best regards Hristo

Excellent hostel! Right in the heart of the old town, very easily reached with public transport. The hostility is on high level and the stuff is very helpful and kind. The bathrooms are clean, the rooms smell nice and clean, free and fast wi-fi and great breakfast. The garden is probably the best place! Thanks to Hristo and his stuff for a warm welcome, recommendations and all the info they gave us. I sure hope we'll met again! Sending love for the cat and her little kittens in the garden! ;)

David, druje moj ! It was so nice to have you & your brother as our guests ! Our neighbors from Serbia are extremely welcome in our house !!! Jiveli sme site i nazdrave !!! Best regards Hristo

Really great place in a great location. It's pretty high end for a hostel, with a nice courtyard and very clean facilities. I had the pleasure of having lunch with the owner of the hostel, he gave me great insight on Plovdiv and Bulgaria in general. Highly recommended.

Michael, my friend !!! Thank you so much !!! It was pleasure for me to chat with you and help you with some sightseeing tips :) Best regards Hristo

Great atmosphere, very commfortable, terrific location and fantastic staff!

Dear Andy, it is so nice to see, that you have enjoyed your stay ! All the girls from the Reception are sending you kisses :) Best regards Hristo

Fantastic location, helpful staff, lovely breakfast, beautiful rooms - and all for a bargain price! Thank you so much for helping us to enjoy our stay in Plovdiv.

Dear Sarah, "FANTASTIC", "HELPFUL", "LOVELY" & "BEAUTIFYUL" - I really hope we deserve all this :) You are more then welcome back here !!! Best regards Hristo

Maybe not a place if u like to party but for me this place was perfect. The people couldn't do enough. Like staying in a manor the place was so old with loads of character. Close to town. If I had to say something negative the doors where squeaky so if someone got up they may wake u. Had good fun having photos next door dressing up.

Dear Marie, It is such a great honor for me to have the highest possiblle rating !!!! Waiting to see you back soon :) Best regards Hristo

Excellent hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Good breakfast. Clean. Would definitely recommend. Nothing negative to say.

Hi there, you had just make my day !!! Thank you so much for recommending us to your friends !!! Best regards Hristo

The best hostel I ever saw! Warm welcome, good advice, a beautiful place to stay, a very good staff, and a perfect location in the nice old Plovdiv ! It's one of the best ranked hostel and it deserve it !

Nicolas, so nice of you !!! No you know, that we are not only THE BEST HOSTEL IN BULGARIA, BUT RANKED OFFICIALLY # 4 IN THE WORLD BY LONELY PLANET ! Best regards Hristo

Great hostel with amazing staff. Welcome signs are a great personal touch! The staff have good suggestions on what to do and where to eat/drink. The wifi is good. Lovely outside area to relax and have the good breakfast provided. Right in the old town and close to the main centre. Really enjoyed my stay. P.S Petia is great!!!!

Dear Luke, Thank you so much for us such a positive feedback ! Petia sends you million hugs :) Best regards Hristo

Arguably the best hostel I have ever stayed in... and I have stayed in a lot of hostels. This place alone is already worth a trip to Plovdiv.

Jakob, my friend !!! To be # 1 in your list- trhat is more than achievment for me & my team !!! Thank you ! Best regards Hristo

I unfortunately didn't get to stay at the Hostel due to some travel issues that came up after I had already booked, however Hristo was more than accommodating. Can't put into words how strongly I will recommend this place for others. Will definitely endeavour to return.

Thank you, Andrew !!! To have a 100 % rating even without beeing here - thats an honor !! You are always welcome here ! Long Live Australia ! Best regards Hristo

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff.

Thank you so much !!! It was pleasure for me & my team to meet you and to have you as our honored guests ! Waiting to see back in September :) Best regards Hristo

This was probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the whole hostel has great atmosphere and lots of character. Plovdiv is a a fantastic place to visit and if you come stay here.

Wow ! After chating with you and enjoying the stories for your adventures it is so nice to see, that expereienced traveller like you give us such high rating !! Thank you ! Best regards Hristo

Great location. Great facilities. Great staff. Great manager. Hirsto (the manager) helped a lot in what I asked. The bathroom+shower are flawless, just like in the pictures :) Nice and simple breakfast, at a great dining place. In short: GREAT!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Shalom, my friend ! So many "Great's" in your review :) I hope we desreve them ! Best regards Hristo

Great location in the old town and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast though the room by the road was quite noise and didn't have mosquito nets on the windows.

To have such a great review is a pleasure for me ! Thank you , my friend :) Best regards Hristo

Possibly the best hostel we've stayed at - welcomed with our names on a blackboard and the Australian flag hanging up. Petia was an amazing staff member who was so friendly and so helpful with all the questions we had. In fact, all of the staff were so lovely. The manager had a coffee with us and we had a great chat with him. Awesome atmosphere in the rooms with the old, antique design. Delicious breakfast. Couldn't have faulted the hostel at all, would 100% recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3