Superb 348 Total Reviews
Superb 348 Total Reviews
Hostel Old Plovdiv Located at 3 Chetvarti yanuari Str, , Plovdiv.
Bulgaria
Plovdiv Plovdiv 4000 3 Chetvarti yanuari Str
97% 348
42.1498328 24.7521851
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Fantastic experience. Helpful and friendly staff. I arrived well before check-in time and was only hoping to drop off my luggage, but they checked me right in because my bed way already open. Loved the common room that opened onto the back patio garden. Highly recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Nice boutique hostel in Old Town. The building itself is old and beautiful, you can feel the history! The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. The free breakfast was large and delicious . The staff provided good restaurant recommendations, a bus schedule, and directions to the major sites in the city. Would definitely recommend a stay here if you are visiting Plovdiv.

Thank you for giving us the highest possiblle rating for Value For Money, Location and Facilities ! Recommending us to our future guests ius a great honor for me and my team. I will pass your compliments to them :) Best regards Hristo-the owner :)

14th Apr 2016

Nice little boutique hostel. No bunkbeds. Each gets its own bed. Felt more like a bed and breakfast then a backpackers place. Most of the guests were families or groups when I was there. Still met some people to hang out with.

So nice to see, that your feedback is so great, Hao ! Reviews like yours has made us THE BEST HOSTEL IN BULGARIA FOR 2015 and 2016, VOTED BY HOSTELWORLD.COM ! Thank you for recommending us to your friend Jim too :) Best regards Hristo-the owner :)

• Spain, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Most beautiful hostel we've ever stayed in! The location is stunning, in the amazing old town of the city. Very comfortable beds in an enormous bedroom plus extremely clean bathrooms in each floor. Value for money is best we've seen so far, with a wonderful breakfast included in the price. The staff is also very helpful and nice. They even wrote a welcome message including all of our extremely difficult basque names on it! We will definitely stay in the same hostel when visiting Plovdiv again!

Thank's to reviews like yours we are Officially The Best Hostel in Bulgaria for 2015 and 2016, Voted by Hostelworld.com ! Thank you, Estitxu ! You and your friends are always welcome back here ! Thank you for recommending us toi our future guests ! Best regards Hristo-the owner :)

5th Mar 2016

Charming hostel in a cool location. Right in the center of the old city and a short walk to the new city and tourist attractions. Short climb to the fort for great views of the city and near the Roman Amphitheater. Old style hostel but faculties are up to date. Good breakfast with patio too. Rooms are great with huge lockers.

Thank you for Pointing Our Top Location In The Heart of Historical Old Town ! We are just meters away from The City Main Pedestrian Street with all the bars, restaurants and shops, only 2 minutes walking from the World Famous Roman Amphitheatre and 56 meters from the nearest Bus Stop. Our Free Breakfast is a great start of the day, as you have stated :) You are always welcome back here, Brett ! Best regards Hristo

5th Mar 2016

They care of customers and they're so kind, friendly. Comfortable beds and nice place.

It is always a great pleasure to have "KOMSHU" as our guests ! Waiting to see you back in April :) Best regards Hristo Efendi-the owner :)

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
29th Feb 2016

The best hostel I've ever stayed in, would definitely go there again. In sommer it must be even more beautifull. Thanks for everything!

It is always nice to have guests from Argentina ! Sharing with you our Latest Big International Award - VOTED BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD FOR FEBRUARY 2016 BY HOSTELWORLD.COM was an honor for me and my team ! Thank you for placing a new booking for June 2016 ! We are waiting for you ! Best regards Hristo-the owner:)

24th Feb 2016

Superb, one of the best I have stayed in in Central/Eastern Europe.

Dear Paul, I am so happy, that we managed to celebrate together our Latest Big International Award: HOSTEL OLD PLOVDIV IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD FOR FEBRUARY 2016 ! We are appointed as HOSTEL OF THE MONTH by HOSTELWORLD.COM !!! Thank you for this great feedback - without you and the rest of our guests we will never achive this level of apreciatiuon ! Best regards Hristo-the owner:)

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2016

What a fantastic place! Although I only stayed for 1 night I was looked after by Hristo and his lovely group of colleagues. I was welcomed with a lovely sign upon my arrival and the room was fantastic value. The location is great, can't think of where better to locate a hostel in Plovdiv. The garden is lovely. Throughout my stay the team helped me with boarding passes, airport travel, etc all with a smile. Highly highly recommended.

Dear Connor, we know, that investing smiles in our guests will give us smiles back too :) So believe me, there is no bigger reward for us than a smiling guest ! Thank you so much for recommending us to our future guests ! Best regards Hristo - the owner :)

14th Feb 2016

Absolutely amazing hostel. The beautiful historic building, facilities, breakfast, location and the great staff are all superb. Definitely the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in.

WOW ! Thank you! To evaluate as as "THE NICEST HOSTEL" after sleeping in 38 other hostels is a great honor ! We are proud to be THE BEST HOSTEL IN BULGARIA FOR 2015 AND 2016, VOTED BY HOSTELWORLD.COM. We will never win this awards without reviews like yours ! Best regards Hristo-the owner:)