Hostel Old Plovdiv

9.5
Superb 542 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
17th Jul 2017

Great place to stay. Would definitely recommend and use again.

17th Jul 2017

Beautiful hostel and very clean. Staff was great and very helpful. The building is amazing and classic. Right in the heart of the city, everything is walking distance. I would definitely go back.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2017

Absolutely one of the better hostel's I've had the opportunity to stay at in my many years of traveling! Amazing location, Staff, Facilities etc. They staff went out of their wayto make sure we felt welcome and gave us plenty o information on the city an events going on during our stay. Loved our visit! If/When I come back to Plovdiv I'll be sure to stay here!

• Paraguay, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2017

This place was perfect. The staff was really nice, help us parked and even changed our reservation since I did it wrongly. It includes a real breakfast. I would say it's a Hotel more than a Hostel. It's located in the old town, in a really calmed area.

• loopy1367431
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017

loved LOVED my stay here its really earned its rating. they had signs out welcoming every new person arriving that day by name and in their spoken language, i mean need i say more? the building and rooms are gorgeous and i really love that they haven't crammed the dorm rooms full of bunk beds for the extra money. nice breakfast and free homemade lemonade whenever you want. great location. if you come to plovdiv you have to stay here!

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

To be honest. I've been staying in more than 100++ hostels. And this is the best one.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

Word's cannot describe how good this hostel is. The staff are absolutely incredible going above and beyond to best assist their guests in any possible way. The hostel is spotless, the breakfast is great and is located 10min walk from the main square. It would be stupid to stay anywhere else in Plovdiv!!!

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Jun 2017

One of the most fabulous hostels I've ever stayed at. Very chic and comfortable. Perfect for a quick visit in Plovdiv. Id say the bathrooms need a bit more attention but that's my only main point.

28th Jun 2017

I hate reading reviews that say 'the best hostel' - but this time it rings true. Beautiful building, working air con, free breakfast, free lemonade, and friendly & helpful staff. On a personal note, they called a taxi for me and forgetful (and sick) me left my wallet on the counter. The girl at the front desk ran it down to me - thus saving my entire holiday. Bulgarians are wonderful people - if one gets out of his bubble and interacts. Stay here!

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

We stayed here for three nights staight after a festival. The hostel was great, lovely staff, really clean, great location can't really fault it would definitely stay again.