Hostel Old Plovdiv Reviews

3 Chetvarti yanuari Str, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Great place, great staff!

Very beautiful house. Staff was nice. A bit noisy in room 6 when people are drinking in the garden until 3 AM.

Excellent hostel! Right in the heart of the old town, very easily reached with public transport. The hostility is on high level and the stuff is very helpful and kind. The bathrooms are clean, the rooms smell nice and clean, free and fast wi-fi and great breakfast. The garden is probably the best place! Thanks to Hristo and his stuff for a warm welcome, recommendations and all the info they gave us. I sure hope we'll met again! Sending love for the cat and her little kittens in the garden! ;)

David, druje moj ! It was so nice to have you & your brother as our guests ! Our neighbors from Serbia are extremely welcome in our house !!! Jiveli sme site i nazdrave !!! Best regards Hristo

Really great place in a great location. It's pretty high end for a hostel, with a nice courtyard and very clean facilities. I had the pleasure of having lunch with the owner of the hostel, he gave me great insight on Plovdiv and Bulgaria in general. Highly recommended.

Michael, my friend !!! Thank you so much !!! It was pleasure for me to chat with you and help you with some sightseeing tips :) Best regards Hristo

Great atmosphere, very commfortable, terrific location and fantastic staff!

Fantastic location, helpful staff, lovely breakfast, beautiful rooms - and all for a bargain price! Thank you so much for helping us to enjoy our stay in Plovdiv.

Dear Sarah, "FANTASTIC", "HELPFUL", "LOVELY" & "BEAUTIFYUL" - I really hope we deserve all this :) You are more then welcome back here !!! Best regards Hristo

Maybe not a place if u like to party but for me this place was perfect. The people couldn't do enough. Like staying in a manor the place was so old with loads of character. Close to town. If I had to say something negative the doors where squeaky so if someone got up they may wake u. Had good fun having photos next door dressing up.

The best hostel I ever saw! Warm welcome, good advice, a beautiful place to stay, a very good staff, and a perfect location in the nice old Plovdiv ! It's one of the best ranked hostel and it deserve it !

Great hostel with amazing staff. Welcome signs are a great personal touch! The staff have good suggestions on what to do and where to eat/drink. The wifi is good. Lovely outside area to relax and have the good breakfast provided. Right in the old town and close to the main centre. Really enjoyed my stay. P.S Petia is great!!!!

Dear Luke, Thank you so much for us such a positive feedback ! Petia sends you million hugs :) Best regards Hristo

Arguably the best hostel I have ever stayed in... and I have stayed in a lot of hostels. This place alone is already worth a trip to Plovdiv.

Jakob, my friend !!! To be # 1 in your list- trhat is more than achievment for me & my team !!! Thank you ! Best regards Hristo

I unfortunately didn't get to stay at the Hostel due to some travel issues that came up after I had already booked, however Hristo was more than accommodating. Can't put into words how strongly I will recommend this place for others. Will definitely endeavour to return.

Thank you, Andrew !!! To have a 100 % rating even without beeing here - thats an honor !! You are always welcome here ! Long Live Australia ! Best regards Hristo

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff.

Thank you so much !!! It was pleasure for me & my team to meet you and to have you as our honored guests ! Waiting to see back in September :) Best regards Hristo

This was probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the whole hostel has great atmosphere and lots of character. Plovdiv is a a fantastic place to visit and if you come stay here.

Wow ! After chating with you and enjoying the stories for your adventures it is so nice to see, that expereienced traveller like you give us such high rating !! Thank you ! Best regards Hristo

Great location. Great facilities. Great staff. Great manager. Hirsto (the manager) helped a lot in what I asked. The bathroom+shower are flawless, just like in the pictures :) Nice and simple breakfast, at a great dining place. In short: GREAT!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Shalom, my friend ! So many "Great's" in your review :) I hope we desreve them ! Best regards Hristo

Great location in the old town and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast though the room by the road was quite noise and didn't have mosquito nets on the windows.

To have such a great review is a pleasure for me ! Thank you , my friend :) Best regards Hristo

Possibly the best hostel we've stayed at - welcomed with our names on a blackboard and the Australian flag hanging up. Petia was an amazing staff member who was so friendly and so helpful with all the questions we had. In fact, all of the staff were so lovely. The manager had a coffee with us and we had a great chat with him. Awesome atmosphere in the rooms with the old, antique design. Delicious breakfast. Couldn't have faulted the hostel at all, would 100% recommend it!

A beautiful place with very friendly people! Thank you so much for a wonderful stay, we'll defenitely come back!

We are waiting for you :) You are always welcome back here ! Best regards Hristo

This place is amazing! Had such a great stay for three nights and I wish I could've stayed longer. The breakfast is delicious and the house is unlike anywhere else I've stayed. Thanks to Hristo and the team for making my stay so enjoyable.

Dear Mark, You really make my day ! To have such a great review from such an experienced traveller like you is a great honor !!! Thank you ! Best regards Hristo

Wonderful! I'll be back!! (Especially if the creaking door gets fixed ;o) ) I love this hostel - especially the warm welcome but also the aura of the place.

Dear Simon, you left some broken hearts at our Reception :) It was so nice to talk with you - we allready miss your smile ! You are always welcome back here ! P.S. The creaking door is fixed now :) Best regards Hristo

one of the most beautiful hostel I've ever been! In the center of il Plovdiv, near all monuments and pedestrian street! The owner and the staff was great!! I had the bus early morning and they prepare breakfast for me! Since was my birthday i found i board with the greeting!! Very nice surprise :))

Mille Grazie, Amico Mio ! I hope your trip to Sunny Beach was nice and safe ! You are more than welcome to have your Birthday Party next year here too :) Best regards:Hristo

« first « Prev 1 2 3