Hostel Old Plovdiv

Superb 569 Total Reviews
Superb 569 Total Reviews

4th Sep 2017

Nice place with awesome staff. I'd stay again for sure.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2017
5.7

Atmosphere was pretty boring for solo travelers! Just other families and older people stayed there! All of them were non-communicative! No hostel atmosphere at all! There were no lockers in the room!

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Aug 2017

I had a fantastic stay at Hostel Old Plovdiv. My room was amazing with Roman brickwork and antique furniture. The hostel is cozy and has a relaxed feel. The staff are great especially Nelli and Nick. I would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone visiting Plovdiv!

• USA, Female, 31-40
14th Aug 2017

Our stay at Hostel Old Plovdiv was fabulous. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful, the building and rooms were beautiful, and we lingered far too long at breakfast every day because it was so nice to sit in the garden. I highly recommend staying there.

• mriainpaterson5371
  • England, Male, 31-40
14th Aug 2017

I found the hostel to be one of my favourites so far. The staff were friendly hand helpful going that extra mile when I found myself I need of a mechanic for my car. The hostel was located in the most beautiful part of the old town and kept much of the original features. I'd certainly recommend this place to anyone.

13th Aug 2017

This is a great hostel with a good location in the Old Town! One important thing to note (especially if you have an early train) - taxis will frequently opt not to come to pick you up ("all drivers busy") because they don't like driving on the cobblestone streets. This happened to me, and the hostel told me to go down to the main road to flag a taxi... and one never stopped. So I had to walk to the train station (busses weren't running).

• elisesproll
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2017

The staff were so friendly and the place felt like home. Free homemade lemonade and a gorgeous cat in the shady garden area. A real gem in the heart of the old town. Just what i needed!

• England, Male, 41+
9th Aug 2017

Brilliant place in middle of old town. Made me feel welcome. Breakfast was excellent .

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

Excellent hostel! Beautiful setting and historic house which is complimented by the wonderful friendly staff who I cannot praise enough. My favourite thing about this hostel is that breakfast is included and was served to you by the staff every morning in the outside garden. Everything was clean and there was a very friendly atmosphere. The placement of the hostel in the old town means you're close to restaurants and shops. My only criticism would be that there is a slight shortage of bathrooms.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2017

Wonderful place with nice little touches. Free homemade lemonade/tea/coffee. Personal written welcome on arrival. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was great. style of the building was incredible. Didn't feel like a hostel. Never had to wait for a toilet or shower. Negatives were that the stairs and door in the room were really creeky so woke people up. No lockers, wifi was bad in room. If you're a solo traveler looking for normal hostel atmosphere, it might not be the plac

×