Hostel Olet Reviews

Havliekovo nam. 10, Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Considering the guests staying here the facilities were clean and nice. But they did not enforce their stated quiet hours (7-10) in the slightest and it made those of us that actually wanted to sleep at night and explore the city during The day fairly miserable. It is possible to still have a fun, party friendly atmosphere without allowing people to scream and shout in the hallways at 3am. With that said, it was cheap and there was a free breakfast. I was just glad I had earplugs.

it is a good and comfortable place.Maybe i will use their service in the future

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Belarus

Its a school turned into a summer hostel but its kept clean. Its near the bus station which was good. I had paid for the breakfast online, yet they charged me extra on arrival (though it was just 1 euro)

Only one girls and boys shower per floor for about 3 rooms of 11. Very close to station and easy to find way to town but a bit of a walk. Very good staff and atmospher

It's in an old school with big echo-y rooms, so even if people are trying to be quiet, it's VERY noisy. Bring earplugs, the creaky door and floors of my room woke me up everytime someone tried to sneak in to sleep. Otherwise no complaints, good price and clean, not far from the center of the city.

1 2 3 Next » last »