Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff is great!!!felt like home and had an awesome time!!!cant wait to get back there again.it is a lovely city and staying here made it even better!!!thanks to lucy petr fede cora and enricco! You wont regret staying in this hostel

When I was looking for hostels in Prague, I didn't understand how a hostel could have so many 100% reviews. Then I arrived at this bomb diggity establishment. Although you are paying for a hostel, it feels like you are instead crashing at a friend's house with a bunch of other people. I even had to extend my stay an extra night because I had so much fun at the hostel. Hostel includes plenty of W/C and showers, and is located close to the train station.

I lived my stay here. We got in late due to flight delays and changes and the staff couldn't have been nicer. They gave us drinks and were welcoming. When we wanted to go anywhere thy have a lot of info on what to do. Want to especially thank Kora who came and found me at club to tell me my suitcase had arrived (was left behind from flight changes)! Wish had been there for longer!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Perfect place to meet people!

If you want to have an amazing time and see the city and party with people from all over the world, stay here. Go on, book it. Book it NOW.

• 20th Jul 2014

The greatest hostel I have ever stayed, especially because of the staff. They are warm, friendly, can easily show you what is good to do during the day and also take you out for the best parties at night. The rooms are very clean, the hostel is secure and only a short walk from the main square.

ONE OF THE BEST HOSTELS I HAVE STAYED IN The Hostels very clean and tidy and has lockers. Although the hostel isn't that big, made it easier to greet new travellers. The optional planned daily activities, free dinners, to the staff taking you to the best night clubs/pub crawls made me have to extend my stay cause I couldn't get enough. The staff are amazing, friendly and make you feel like a family. Thank you Hostel One Home for making my stay enjoyable and memorable. BOOK NOW TRAVELLERS!!

• 18th Jul 2014

Awesome staff, really helpful, they'll give you handy tips about prague, really worth staying

Best hostel ever! Staff is amazing, great location, lots of nice people and everyone will do their best for you to have the best time! If you go to prage THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The staff and environment here are unbeatable in a hostel

Loved everything about this place! Amazing staff, atmosphere and place. I had an awesome time! Thanks guys!

• 10th Jul 2014

The people at Hostel One Home are incredible, they truly make you feel at home! They create an excellent atmosphere. The hostel is well located, clean and beds are comfortable, lockers in the room is always a plus. But what makes the difference about this place is the great staff, i will definitely recommend it!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! A very welcoming place with a close knit feel. Great for getting to meet new people and going out partying! The staff are incredible and I'm very thankful to them!

• 9th Jul 2014

Awesome place in Prague located just outside of Old Town. This place is perfect for solo travelers as the staff treat you like family and have tons of group activities everyday including dinner.

This place was pretty cool. The staff were really chill and friendly and made an effort to learn your name. Also, this place is much less of a party hostel compared to their sister hostel, Hostel One Prague. It's confusing, but I accidentally went to the wrong place at first, so when booking make sure you have the exact address and know how to get here. Otherwise, this place does a lot of events with their sister hostel such as pub crawls. Overall, I would stay here again when coming to Prague!

i loved EVERYTHING about this hostel! our group arrived there tired and sick as hell from travelling, and one of the staff (Kora) helped us so much, got us a drink and made the check in process so quick and simple! hostel is super clean, there's more than enough facilities for everyone to use, WIFI is great and rooms aren't cramped! loved the hostel staff as well, easy to become friends with and made the hostel atmosphere super comfortable. would definitely stay here again

I had a great time at one Home Prague! Staff was very welcoming and helpful and the overall atmosphere was really good. The free dinners that are organized by the staff every evening are a great opportunity to meet everyone that's staying in the hostel and to make new friends. The hostel was situated in a good location, and everything was at walking distance from the hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone that is planning to visit Prague!

Best hostel ever! These guys are awesome. Staying here is like being at home away from home, with everyone getting to know each other over the delicious free dinner and then getting taken out for a wicked night on the town. The staff are super friendly and energetic and are bound to feel like family by the time you leave. Big rooms, lots of clean showers/toilets and cool spaces to hang out.

• 4th Jul 2014

Best Hostel I've stayed at in Europe.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Fantastic stay. The staff make you feel like one of them and the facilities are top notch. perfect for solo travellers and groups alike with the home made dinners providing the perfect atmosphere to make new friends and start your night out and plan your following day. Would definitely stay here again. Love you Corra and Amy!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7