Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

My stay at Hostel One Home was nothing short of absolutely fantastic. Yes, the hostel was clean, and yes, the food was delicious, but what really stood out was the staff, particularly Dylan, Tyler, and little Sam. Their willingness to go the extra mile was what made my stay truly memorable. Special thanks to Dylan for waking me up at 6:30am to catch my flight back to the states - I owe you! Can't wait to come back!

• 24th Jan 2015

Such a great place to stay the place is always clean the staff were very helpful always had multiple activities sorted for each day and an all around great atmosphere. The only downfall we couldn't stay longer

• 22nd Jan 2015

Amazing hostel, amazing staff! Feels like home, everything is brilliant here!

• 22nd Jan 2015

What a fantastic hostel ! Perfect location and easy to get to if you follow the hostel's directions from the airport express bus . The staff are very welcoming and the free dinner every night was awesome. Amy's cooking is the best!! It's also a great way to meet fellow travellers , especially as a solo traveller I found the nightly dinners like coming home to my family :) I absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Prague

Awesome hostel in a great location. Made even better by the staff who are always happy to help and are ready to have a good time. Fun!!!

Big Sam was amazing. Every person who works for this hostel or their affiliate is great. One of the best part of this hostel is that they have activities which anyone can join. Coming into Prague with no plans is no problem since you have events planned out with the hostel. Including pre-games for going out at night and daytime trips to see Prague. Definitely one the best hostels I have every stayed at. I loved them so much, I gave them my coffee Javazen for the employees to enjoy.

• 11th Jan 2015

Dongs expect too much from this hostel. This is a great hostel to stay if you want to drink and party at night. Staff are friendly and helpful. But I think they are a bit hang over all the time. The receptionist told me it's 10 mins walk to the bus station. It turned out more than 10 mins! I had to take the metro for one station. I almost missed my bus. I also found the place is a little bit small. I think that's why they do "free" dinner because the kitchen is really small.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • China

A great idea with the breakfast in the morning. For 75 Crowns you had the opportunity to eat as much as you wanted! Also very nice that in the evening they are organizing different activities for the hostels guests!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Romania

This hostel had a very chill, very social vibe- great for solo travelers. The hostel provides dinners and has nightly events, such as pub crawls, club nights, spray painting at John Lennon wall etc. The staff are knowledgeable about the area and the sites. My only criticism is that the hostel, particularly the shared bathrooms, were not that clean. Would definitely recommend- had a great time.

Thanks guys!! Had a wonderful stay, all the staff are amazing and went above and beyond to help us have a good time. Would recommend hostel one home to anyone. Thanks again!!!

Reviews tell it all, this place will cost you an extra few Crowns but well worth it for the activities, energetic staff and friendly atmosphere. The hostel dinner is good for a bonding as well as the drinking games afterwards. Staff taking you to all the clubs is also basically a free pub crawl. Would probably stay here if went back to Prague and you can't really fault this place.

This is the place to stay when in Prague. The hostel facilitated group events and it was so easy to make friends there. Wonderful if you're traveling alone or with a group, everyone fits in! This is definitely a party type of hostel so be prepared for that, but (let's be real) you're in Prague, what else would you expect? The rooms and facilities were clean and I always felt that my belongings were safe. Would go back here anytime! Thanks for everything guys, keep on being awesome.

This is one of the best, most cozy hostels in Europe! Everyone, guests and staff, are like one giant family. So easy and fun, would recommend 10/10!!!

I've stayed at Hostel One before and was keen to go back- I stayed with 4 other friends over New Years eve. We had the best time! Congrats to the team at Hostel One for creating such a fun night for everyone involved and for maintaining such an excellent hostel- clean, comfortable and social- I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague, and will look for this group of hostels in every country I go to.

Good place. Good people . Going back .

• 30th Dec 2014

Thought this hostel was nothing but fantastic! If your in the Czech Republic and your visiting Prague make this your place to stay. The staff are amazing very kind and helpful people which take you out during the night and day and show you the city. If your looking to party make sure you meet Sam Petryszak one of the staff members, nothing but great things to say about the guy!

• 30th Dec 2014

Amazing Hostell, stayed here over the New Year and had an absolute blast. All of the staff are champions... super friendly, helpful and heaps of fun. Planned events every day! Facilities are good and clean, beds comphy, dinner tasty and the atmosphere amazing! Wouldnt stay anywhere else in prague.

Days that i'll remember for all my life! Incredible experiences, the best staff ever and definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed! Thanks a lot to David, Ben, Honza, Nina (I am horrible with my memorie, sorry if i forgot someone!). I felt at home and was the best staff I have ever met. Hope to see you ASAP! Besos from Bracelona!

Perfect location, super safe/clean, great home cooked meals, guests are sociable, organized events/parties and the staff is absolutely wonderful. I thoroughly loved my time in Prague because of this hostel. Big shout out to Amy, Sam, Sammy, Tyler and Filipp for your hospitality and kindness. You guys really made Christmas Eve/Christmas on the road feel like being at home &I will be back for sure. Hands down this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Don't hesitate just book it.

My sister and I stayed here for 5 nights over Christmas and absolutely loved it. All the staff were incredibly nice, welcoming and helpful with all things Prague. It is the perfect place to meet like-minded travelers and enjoy a homely environment while you're away traveling. It has been my favourite place to stay in Europe and would go back there in a heartbeat. Amy, Dylan, Kat, Darrell, Tyler, Filipe, and all the other staff definitely made our stay there one we won't forget.

• 24th Dec 2014