Hostel One Home

Superb 2574 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 2574 Total Reviews

18th Aug 2017

This is the place to stay. Awesome schedule of events, sexy af staff - FIRE Din and THREE security doors to get in. Will always book this Hostel if and when I return to Prague. Thanks Fam!

15th Aug 2017

Just a great group of folks running this place. Really facilitates meeting other solo travelers. It deals like the real world mtv show. Loved it feels like home. Stay here, bring a happy positive attitude, be kind and have a blast.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2017

Super fun hostel with family dinners and events every night. Really easy to meet people if you're a solo traveler. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Bit of a party atmosphere so keep that in mind if you're looking for something different. Only downside was a guy peed himself on the couch in the dorms common room and not sure if it has been cleaned!

• lucawilson
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2017

Best hostel so far! If you are solo travelling this is the place for you.

Thank you so much for your review! :) We're glad to hear you had a good time here in Prague! Come visit again! :) Kind regards H1H Staff

13th Aug 2017

This hostel far exceeded my expectations. As a slightly older solo traveler I at first thought I would stick out and be surrounded by young ones. In fact that was not the case at all (plus who really cares how old you are anyway?) this place is great for a solo traveler and I love the social events and family dinners they organized each night. I met some cool friends in the 3 days I stayed - it totally made my Prague visit so awesome. thank you all for your hospitality!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

Hostel One Home was probably the best hostel I stayed in throughout my entire trip throughout Europe for a month. It's great for solo travellers as they do organized activities both during the day and night so you get to meet tons of people. Another thing I really appreciated was the friendliness of the staff!! I lost my phone and the adaptor wouldn't charge my laptop so a staff member let me use his. Great breakfast + bathrooms as well. 10/10.

Thank you so much for your review! :) We're glad to know you had a good time here in Prague!! Come visit again!! H1H Staff

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

Great atmosphere and a great place to meet friends if you're a solo traveller!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Amazing hostel to say in, great location for sights and night life! Staff are so helpful and the atmosphere is always fun! Loved the family dinner and drinks afterwards, really felt like home! Thanks a mill guys!

Thank you so much for your review!! We're glad to hear you had a good time in Prague!! Come visit again! :) Kind regards, H1H Staff

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

Definitely the best hostel I have stayed at, staff were amazing and friendly and always made you feel included in the activities which they ran throughout the day and night. Next time I stay in Prague I will be coming back for sure!

• vockler58
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Best hostel I have stayed in yet, great people, great atmosphere. The staff really make this place amazing!!