Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

What a great place to stay! Iv'e been travelling around and had my share of hostels, and this one gets in the TOP 3 for sure. Awesome staff, willing to help and give you an excellent service 24/7. Great location, safe and with a great facilities. I'll get back to Prague and most definitely to H1H! Cheers guys and keep up the great work. Niv from Israel.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Literally cannot fault this hostel. Activities every night, perfect for a solo or small group traveller, sparkling clean, friendly staff, chilled atmosphere. I particularly enjoyed the communal dinners, such a homely thing to do and lovely bonding time.

• 15th Apr 2014

Amazing experience, no point in staying anywhere else when visiting Prague.

• 14th Apr 2014

This was the best hostel that I've ever stayed at! I could not have had a better experience. The staff was wonderful, friendly and made you feel right at home. I loved the family style dinners and the breakfast was worth it too. They also had a ton of social events for you to participate in. This is the perfect place for any traveler, but especially anyone that's traveling alone. The hostel is very conducive to meeting other people. Wonderful experience!

I had an absolutely amazing time at Hostel One Home in Prague! I was travelling solo and really felt at home here. The 'family' dinners each night were excellent, and it was great knowing that there was always something organised by the hostel to do at night or during the day. The hostel's location is excellent, I was really glad that I didn't stay further out of the Old Town. I will definitely be returning to Hostel One Home!

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Malta

A man one said, "I thought Hostel One Home was a subpar hostel." Do you know who that man was? Adolf Hitler. Hostel One Home is Central Europe's greatest bastion of awesomeness. The entire place was spotlessly clean, the dudes were charming, the gals were delightful, and the beer was delicious. If I'd started my Euro trip here, I may never have left. I laughed and I cried and I had a really, really, really good time.

Best hostel I’ve stayed at! The staff are incredibly helpful and a lot of fun and the facilities and location are excellent. Travelling alone was not a problem at all, as the hostel puts on so many events and evenings out everyday – the free evening meals are tasty and a great way to meet everyone. Met a bunch of amazing people and wish I could have stayed here in Prague longer!

• 12th Apr 2014

Awesome staff, location and experience! Great food for cheap breakfast and free dinners every day. Everyone here is laid back, good fun and extremely helpful! This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

H1H is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The team encourage everyone to eat dinner together every night (inc. in price) so you get to know your roomies straight away. It's a relaxed and fun atmosphere and great value for money. If you go, please challenge Elliot to a geography quiz! I know he'll appreciate me mentioning it 😀

Best hostel experience I've had. Staff were amazing, and in the two days we stayed there I feel like we made real friends. They also offer free dinner instead of breakfast which means everyone gets together in the evening like a big old family and actually get to socialise and meet new people. Also the location is excellent, it's all very clean and I felt extremely safe there. Recommend it to all backpackers who want to have a real hostel experience.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Hostel one home was my home away from home. Absolutely amazing experience from the city to the people and the cleanliness of the building. I definitely made some lifelong friends here and I'm happy to say that I'm coming back in the next few weeks. I ended up staying way longer then expected but this is one of my highlights of the trip. Also the delicious home cooked meals every night. Thanks brothers! Gabo, Eliot , Paul , rob ,

staff named samona id excellent service and welcome. actually all ard good too the kitchen seems tight

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Thailand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Are you looking for a perfect hostel in Prague to stay? You just found it! I felt like home. Highly recommended!!

We had an enjoyable time staying at HostelOne Home. The staff were all really friendly and made you feel at home. The breakfast was good for a small fee and also free dinner provided was good before heading out for the night. The facilities were clean and practical. Location was good! Close to old town and the main bus station. Would definitely stay here again.

Absolutely amazing place, great staff, great location, clean facilities. Best hostel experience I have ever had!

• 26th Mar 2014

Really enjoyed my time at the hostel and the 'Welsh Legend' Rob was really helpful and good fun. Very clean, great facilities and the free cookies were an added bonus! would definitely recommend staying.

• 23rd Mar 2014

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is incredible plus the option of a free home cooked meal every night makes the stay even more enjoyable.

• 18th Mar 2014

Great staff!!!! and great atmosphere!!

If you're hitting Prague for a weekend then this is a great place to stay. Rob the Welsh wizard was very hospitable and there was a great atmosphere around the place. Highly recommend

• 15th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I'm currently traveling across Europe alone for a month and I can honestly say this was the best hostel I have stayed at. From the moment I arrived I felt extremely welcome by all the staff there. Lucy was especially helpful trying to help me find a football game to go to and must have spent 45 minutes or more with me looking! In the evening everyone staying at the hostel ate dinner (which was free!) together, played drinking games and then went out. Overall a fantastic stay!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6