Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Second time there and still rocking keep doing it hommies 😌, hahahhaa just get wake up and take a fast shower cuz hot water last for like 8 people hahahaha

Was really impressed with their effort to make the hostel a welcoming environment. Tons of events/things-to-do planned, and FREE dinner every night. Dinner was more than a great way to save money, it was a great way to gather with people, chat, and plan activities for that evening. Also, they had towels and locks available, so you really have everything covered. Was completely happy with my stay.

If you looking for a great hostel in Prague..this is the one. Great facilities, wonderful atmosphere and one of the best staffs of any hostel I've ever stayed at. Beautiful new rooms and bathrooms and always spotlessly clean. This hostel is hard to beat and a great value. I will definitely plan to return here on my next trip to Prague.

Best hostel I've been to in Europe. Great free dinner, clean, SUPER staff, good wifi, had such a great visit here. Would recommend to a friend 100%!

• 13th Oct 2014

Except for a large group of particularly rowdy guests that thankfully left (can't hold this against the hostel), everything was great!

• 10th Oct 2014

Incredibly awesome hostel. Managers are the best. Amazing free dinner and great drinking games and activities to make friends right away... the only downside is I couldn´t stay longer :( Next time I´ll book more days here! Cheers and thanks for making me feel at home!!

Wonderful hostel! Great atmosphere. Great facilities. Loved the dinner and pub crawl . We really felt like we were at a home away from home.

It did not live up to the expectations based on the high ratings on the site, but overall was good. I would still consider it next time, but would shop around a bit as the noise levels are quite high with the rooms so close together and lots of late night returners.

Great staff and awesome free dinners every night all together. Would definitely recommend this place!

Awesome Hostel! Very clean, good beds. Well organized with activities everyday. The atmosphere was great and the staff are all really nice and very helpful, big shout out to Amy!!

• 5th Oct 2014
  • TheGOAT89

I only stayed here the one night but a few friends of mine were regulars here so went out with them for most of my time in Prague. Wow. You will not regret it in the slightest, just make sure you book ahead of time as it is a small hostel and beds book up fast!

This hostel is the perfect balance - they know how to have fun and party. For those nights that you just want to stay in they're very respectful of it - dorms are located in a separate floor (just one short flight down) from the main common area and they make sure that the dorms are quiet after 10pm. The staff are AWESOME - all of them especially Dylan, Amy, and Jordan. They are all so welcoming and great at including everyone. PLUS, free family dinner every night :) Loved it here!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!! Great location, by the train station & walking distance to all of the sites, and very clean. The staff was amazing and made you feel welcome from check-in until the end. Dylan was awesome and walked us back after a night out which we really appreciated, otherwise we'd have gotten lost for sure! I also liked that they had organized activities throughout the week which was a great way to meet others, as were the free dinners. I'd definitely stay again!

Great location (10min from central station, 5min from Old Town). There are restaurants. bars, market, exchange house close to the hostel. The Staff was very helpful and very friendly. Shower was a little uncomfortable. Despite that, highly recommended.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The facilities are clean, the location is prime, the communal dinners are tasty, and the staff members are extremely helpful and friendly. I immediately felt welcomed and part of the community.

This is a great hostel. Breakfast cheap and good selectiion, showers hot, beds comfy. Was really easy to meet people here as not too many beds. The nights out were fantastic, and there were different things to do during the day too. Had a great couple of days here :):)

• 29th Sep 2014

Quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed at. From the moment I walked in the door the staff offered me a drink and made me feel like I was at home. The evening meals were excellent and a great way to meet people, and there were activities organised each day by the staff. It is a party hostel, and it can be a bit hard to get a full nights sleep if you want one, but that is not what you come here for. Thank you to Lucy, Amy, Dylan, Spencer, Alex and Aria for a great stay.

Great clean hostel with a great staff at a amazing location!!! Highly recommended! Only one thing, the bunk bed was the squeakiest bunk I've ever been. When I moved around, everyone woke...

The staff aways try to socialize the people with games and tours. The rooms are really good. The atmosphere as well. I think if you are not looking for a huge hostel, this is the place. For me it s my favourite kind of hostel

Great little hostel .... Great staff who all put the best effort in Great central location Free dinners plus cheap brekkie Good dorms and bathroom facilities Always some type of activity happening I had my birthday while at the hostel and the staff certainly didnt let me forget it! Thanks for an awesome time guys.... Amy...spencer...dylan...george...marian...fede ... To name just a few ... See you soon :-)

• 26th Sep 2014