Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Amazing time in Prague thanks to those guys

This is one of the coolest hostels I have ever stayed in. Though the amenities were nothing special, the atmosphere was unbeatable. They really do a great job creating a sense of community and getting everyone together at night.

• 2nd Feb 2016

This place is truly a home away from home! The staff will bend over backwards to help you and make a huge effort to socialise and get to know you. The free group dinners and nightly pub crawls are a great way to meet everyone and make new friends, and the daily activities are a good way to see Prague with local. Definitely recommend!!!

• 1st Feb 2016

Wouldn't have done Prague any other way. Our two nights were loads of fun! The staff members were always available, helpful and super social. The living quarters were very clean as well. Definitely recommend joining the FREE (yes, free) dinners provided every night - followed by drinking games and trips to a bar and club. Thanks for an unforgettable experience!! All the best from Ava & Soph!

• 31st Jan 2016

This place was awesome! Friendly staff, clean living area, extremely close location and most importantly the atmosphere was incredible. The staff made it a whole new experience They prepare a home made dinner every night Are extremely friendly and approachable Encourage a sociable time for everyone Take you on daily and night trips of Prague Needless to say I had such a great time it was sad to leave. Thanks! Sam, Dan, Erica, Dylan, Dave, Nathan, Raquel, Lucy and Eoghan Cheers Jesse

• 29th Jan 2016

I literally couldn't fault this hostel if I tried. To begin with the staff are great, genuinely take time to actually get to know you and make sure that you have the best stay possible. I did a couple of the day time activities(Zoo/Beer Tasting) they were fantastic and such good value for money. There is a family atmosphere that you can feel as soon as you enter and you are made so welcome. The free dinner followed by drinking games/night out is brilliant. All the best guys! Kingsley

• 25th Jan 2016

Best hostel ever!!! great location, super chilled staff, they even do your laundry for you !!! There is also Netflix if you're into watching documentaries after a night out :)

• 23rd Jan 2016

I had a great time is a beatifull hostel full with beatifull people, great locacion confortable and great breakfast! That last until 12 so you could even call it a lunch, in particular sam was really more like a friend than a host and has all the insights of the city and the party thas going on there and last but not least erica was the hole time making sure we had a great time and solving all of our problems, defenitly make me think about staying in prague! If i come back i will sure stay here!

Every single one of the 10 days I spent in Prague was absolutely phenomenal and that is largely due to this amazing hostel. All of the staff members are kind, fun, extremely helpful and are such an integral part of what makes this hostel the best in Prague. A massive thanks most of all to Erica, Sam and Eoghan. I'll definitely be back in the future. Tiarnan

• 22nd Jan 2016

this is best hostel I have ever stayed at! best location, good prices, good beds and security. but the cream of the crop is how social and vibrant this place is. the free 7.30 dinners, 8.30 drinking games and 10 outings around town make it so easy to meet people. The staff are also what made it great, excellent fun, so helpful going above and beyond. Thanks so much, Nathan, Erica, Sam, Dave, Britt and Eoin (sp?) you made my time in the great city of Prague amazing! coming back for sure

Overall a positive experience. Some of the staff were very helpful and were there to assist in any ways and some I never heard from. The location was ideal and the facilities were nice.

Staff was friendly right from the start. Gave us great advice to where to go and Not go. They made us free dinner every night, played drinking games, and then they take us to a club. My friend and I were only supposed to be there for one night but since we loved the place and the staff we decided to stay an extra night.

Staff was awesome. Accepted everyone and it was a like a big family. Hostel was very clean and spacious. Dinner was free every night. Staff always had events planned for the day and was very easy to meet new people. It is definitely the best hostel i ever stayed at.

This hostel is amazing!! The nightly dinners and drinking games really brought the whole hostel together! It was so easy to meet people and have a good time! The rooms were quiet if you did want an early one as well. Would definitely recommend to everyone (especially solo travellers).

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Would visit Prague again just for the hostel. I was traveling alone and I never felt left out or not included. Staff always had something fun going on and would be partying right beside you. Awesome about giving out advice and suggestions of where to go and what to do. They cook food for you every night, play games, take you out to the pubs. Excellent time

Perfect, if you dont like socialising dont come here, like a big family I massively recommend.

This hostel is amazing, that's why I keep coming back I would like to thank Lucy, Dylan sam David for the amazing time I always have. And to the new staff Dan,Nathan Rachel and Erica for the help. Keep up the good work and will be back soon Scott

Best hostel I've stayed at. Awesome atmosphere, amazing staff and location and great dinners free every night and nice rooms.

Best hostel I've stayed at, free dinner was spot on and also Owen is the man!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

By far my favorite hostel. The staff was awesome and encouraged everyone to be involved in the various activities that were planned. The free dinner was a great place to meet the other travelers and share travel advice, and then it transitioned into drinking games and a night out on the town. The staff would answer any questions that you had and gave a very thorough introduction to the hostel and city upon arrival that helped a ton. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7