Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Given the extremely high ratings for this hostel, I was very interested to see if the place lived up to the hype. It absolutely did, with an awesome staff and an extremely inviting atmosphere! As a solo traveler, I really enjoyed nightly dinners and subsequent social hour and bar crawls which were a great way to connect with the other people staying there and enjoy Prague. Can't imagine staying at a better hostel. Clean, secure, and just a really good time!

• 11th Sep 2014

Couldn't be topped! Thanks Amy, Spencer, Cool George, Damien and the other staff we didn't have the pleasure to see properly! From James and Lame George

• 8th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There is a reason this hostel won Best New Hostel of 2014...they deserve it. It starts with the staff (order I met you, not necessarily awesomeness ;) ) - George, Lucy, Amy, Dave, Damian, Fede, Spencer, Mariano...you guys are amazing. They encourage and participate in interaction and fun. Free dinner every night followed by drinking games and going out or pub crawls, activities during the day, sometimes with other hostels..,what more could you want? Miss you guys already. - Russell Eisenman :)

• 7th Sep 2014

The family dinners are great and free! And they always have events planned every day so it is easy to meet people.

You feel apart of the hostel one home family from the moment you walk in. The vibe from the traveller's and staff is incredible. The dinners amazing

• 7th Sep 2014

With one of my friend, we did several hostels in europe during our interrail trip and this one was by far the best !!! The place (close to the train station), the staff (wonderful, kind), the people (friendly), the rooms (very clean) EVERYTHING was perfect ! Moreover, every night, there is a free diner cook by the staff (I told them I was a vegetarian and during my staying (2 nights) they cooked a vegetarian dinner ! It was so thoughtful). It's a very friendly place that I recommend to everyone.

Without a doubt the best hostel we stayed in while interrailing. Atmosphere was great: a fun, family-like vibe. Staff were so friendly, and incredibly helpful - they even made a special effort for my friend's 21st birthday, which was hugely appreciated. Special thanks to Amy, who was such good fun and a wonderful host. George and Spenny we're great guys to hang out with too. Staying here helped make our time in Prague all the more special. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• 4th Sep 2014

I had a great experience at Hostel One Home. From the moment I arrived, I felt like I was at home. The staff was so friendly and really tried to create a family atmosphere. With many solo travelers, the group dinner and daily activities really made for an enjoyable time. The common areas and bedrooms were very clean and the location was within a few minutes walk to all the major sights and attractions in Prague. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone considering it!

Stayed here for my second time while I was in Prague, and loved it just as much as the first time. The location is great, it's easy to find, security is excellent, and there's wifi throughout. My favourite thing however is the free dinner followed by drinking games and then going out. It's a great way to meet people and something you wont find at a larger hostel. The rooms are removed from the dining/dinner areas as well, so if you want to sleep because of an early connection you can. 5 stars

I wish there was a higher selection to pick from the excellent. Honestly, my friend and I had been travelling for over two months and were told by fellow travellers that we must visit prague and we must stay at hostel one home . Unfortunately for us we only had two nights left to stay there because if we had more time we would have stayed forever. Everything here was amazing the staff were top shelf and made you feel so welcome and at home, nothing was ever a drama for them. Best hostel by far!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Hands down. The BEST hostel I have stayed in to date, and I have stayed in a lot. The staff are so friendly you forget they are even working there, and the hostel is incredibly well-equipped and designed for socializing as a FAMILY. There are plenty of areas that are great for privacy if you need it, though, and the bedrooms are quiet. The food they cook in the evening is always fantastic and gets you pumped for the evening. I loved my stay. I wish I could stay longer!! Thanks guys :)

• 31st Aug 2014

Genuinely the best hostel i have ever been to. I felt very safe and in a prime location close to all the major attractions in prague. The staff are friendly and happy to help you out with whatever you need. Next time i come to prague i am staying here without giving it a second thought. USE THIS HOSTEL!

• 29th Aug 2014

Hostel One Home was a very comfortable hostel for my two nights in Prague. The staff are fabulous, very welcoming and join in with all the activities that they organise. I can highly recommend this hostel.

This is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I've stayed in a lot around the world. The staff are amazing- we were greeted by cups of tea and the most comprehensive introduction to the city and the hostel. Dinners every night were delicious (and free!) followed by organised nights out and fun stuff to do in the day (day trips and spray painting the Lennon Wall). I didn't want to leave and it felt like a home from home! We'll be back!

The Staff at this hostel are what makes it!! Remember you by name and make lots of effort to make you feel at home. Cheap breakfast and free dinners every night. Loved my stay!

Best Hostel I've ever stayed at

This hostel is the amazing combination of two different types. You can drink and spend a good time with other travelers and the lovely staff in the common area, but also if you are not in a good mood or just need a good nights rest then you can sleep early because the common area and the whole craziness is separated from the dorm rooms. Besides this the staff is really friendly and helpful, and the hostel is very clean. Did I mention that the old town is only a 5 minutes walk?

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Turkey

I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Praha. Excellent location, nice staff, clean and cheap. You won't regret it if you stay there.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Spain

such a awesome hostel, the staffs there are so friendly. it is really easy making friends there, especially for solo traveler ;) for my personal experience, feel like staying in a big family ;) the free dinner is a good move to make every guest know each other ..oh, don't miss the activities everyday !!! 100% recommend one home ! some people may think it is a little bit expensive in prague , but i have to tell u guys , it is worth!!!!!!!

Can't ask for a better hostel. The staff are awesome and genuinely try to make sure everyone is enjoying their stay. There are tons of activities both day and night - and a free dinner as a bonus. Clean, safe and great location. Just book here already!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7