Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is the best hostel to stay at in all of Prague. They treat you just like family during your entire stay. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They are willing to help it anything that you need. This place is the perfect home away from home. I will definitely be returning or a third stay.

• 22nd Jul 2015

So much fun staying here! the place brings out the best in people and I couldn't ask for more from the staff and facilities!

This hostel was amazing. Staff were so friendly and helpful.

We LOVED hostel one home. Nothing was ever to much trouble the staff were all delightful and the food was great. Loved the veggie chilli guys. Can't fault the hostel at all everything was great, only wished we could have stayed longer. Hope to return in the near future. Lots of love to all the staff and Nacho! You guys are fab! P.S Thank you for all the biscuits and midnight fruit tea! See you soon, Kayleigh Williamson xoxo

• 17th Jul 2015

Hostel One Home in Prague is exactly that, "a home away from home". My brother and myself had the pleasure of staying three amazing night's at the hostel. We got to meet amazing staff, who by the end of our stay, felt like good friends (shout out to all the staff, you guys are unreal!!). We got to see an incredible city that is Prague. We still have a few places to stay while travelling, but Hostel one Prague has definitely set the bench mark very high. We can see why Hostel One Prague is #one!

Best hostel I've stayed at, good as staff who come out with the guests, friendly people, good vibe. Activities run every day including paddle boating on the river while drinking beers. Will be back to stay here again

• 13th Jul 2015

Truly the bes hostel I've stayed in and perfecr for people travelling solo. Very friendly and helpful staff - and really funny too. Seriously grea location. Activities every day - and FUN activities where tou go and do things around the city that you qould not have done, like spray paint the John Lennon Wall. After a few days this hostel felt like home and half the people there felt like old friends. Staying here is the best wa to experience Prague

• 13th Jul 2015

Staff are awesome. They organise great activities each night so perfect for a solo traveller. Would have liked some more activities down in the Jewish Quarter as the bars looked awesome down there. Guests were on the younger side when I was staying there.

Hands down the best hostel of my trip so far and will be hard to beat. All staff are welcoming and helpful and organise great social events everynight, which they also attend. Facilities are always clean and breakfast and free dinner are always top quality. Will definitely be returning.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and were able to point us in the right direction with any queries we had. The atmosphere in the hostel was great and there were many opportunities to meet the other people staying. Will definitely be returning!!

• 11th Jul 2015

One of the nicest hostels we stayed in on our trip around Europe- the staff were ridiculously friendly and helpful, the wifi was excellent and they did a free meal every night aswell as being only 5 minute walk away from the main square.

Great hostel with friendly staff, awesome guests and fun activities throughout the day and well into the night! Decent breakfast is available for 75 CZK and the staff makes you a free dinner in the evening. Only one remark - there's not a lot of place to hang clothes and keep them dry inside the shower cabins. But this is only a minor annoyance. Would definitely recommend!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • dirkdelahaye
  • Belgium

The hostel was amazing!!

Really enjoyed my stay! The staff was so social and helpful. Thanks for everything :)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • India

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were so friendly and helpful and so many of the other guests also told stories of how the staff would go out of their way for guests. The atmosphere made it easy to make friends and I was so sad to leave Prague because of the amazing experience this place gave me. Lots of love to all the staff!!!

There is absolutely no way to fault this hostel. The intimate vibe of this place means its easy to meet people and feel comfortable. The staff are all awesome, a free sit down dinner is provided every night, and you get a great breakfast for close to nothing. Great value for money and top location - this place can't be beaten. Could have stayed here for a long time.

• 8th Jul 2015

I had an amazing stay at hostel Onehome and cannot wait to go back! The staff were incredible - very friendly and informative. It was a great place to meet people, see the city and have a good time!

• 7th Jul 2015

It was amazing!

The staff here is just amazing. I had a great time, will definitely go back here when I visit Prague again :)

• 4th Jul 2015
  • India

So devastated we had to leave. You guys made for our best hostel stay yet. Thanks heaps you're the sickest

• 4th Jul 2015