Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

AMAZING staff. My travel buddy and I were both sick and the staff gave us garlic soup to help us out and told us where to find both pharmacies and an English-speaking doctor! Hostel is close to everything you could need in Prague - sights, transit, shopping, etc. The people staying at the hostel were awesome and we felt part of a family even though we weren't able to go out a single night. 10/10 would stay here again!

Had an amazing time at this hostel. The staff are so awesome,helpful and friendly. The hostel dinners at night are the best and really help you get to know everyone! What a great hostel!

• 18th May 2015

The hostel is in a great location close to attractions and easy to find your way back. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm and the beds were comfy, not much room to move around but big enough to access your bag and things. Free dinners were great and breakfast was good for the price. Common area is in the middle of a hall way and always smelt a bit cos it's right next to the shared toilets. We hated wearing ridiculous paper wrist bands! Staff were friendly and if your looking to party this is the place.

I loved my stay at Hostel One Home! The free dinner was delicious, and the staff was amazing. The location is great, right down the street from Powder Gate. The staff was very personable and fun! Love Hostel One Home! :)

• 18th May 2015

Great hostel. Love the "family dinners" each evening!

Awesome hostel! Friendly staff, good location (short walk to both old town square and bus station), many activities everyday. Free dinner every night and the inexpensive breakfast were great. It's a really fun, social hostel, but the rooms are quiet at night, which is great for sleeping. All of the facilities are nice and were always clean. I would definetly recommend Hostel One Home and will be staying here next time I'm in Prague!

• 13th May 2015

Had a great four days and was bummed to move on. Stuff put on by the hostel every night so it makes it a great place as a solo traveller. Lack of big groups and stag parties also helped the atmosphere. Staff were all really helpful when asked questions, and the dinners they provided were worth it.

Would definitely recommend and stay there again!

Very welcoming, friendly staff. Family dinners are nice. It's cool that the staff drinks with the guests. Facilities are nice and rooms are pretty big.

Hostel One Home is a great little hostel, one of the very best ive stayed in. The incredible staff and the smaller amount of beds are what make this place paradise for meeting others and the free family dinner and planned outings run throughout the day and evening are excellent ways of getting everyone together. Really wish i didnt have to leave and i will be back soon.

This hostel is in a great location in a beautiful city. Close to the train station, but also close to all of the main thoroughfare of the city. Some of the staff was amazing and super friendly, while others were distant, lazy and didn't seem to care too much. Always seemed tired, maybe understaffed? I stayed at another hostel one in a separate city and loved it there, but was a little let down by this place. Overall though, it is a very solid hostel if you are looking to have a good time.

Perfect hostel for solo travelers. It's in a great location with knowledgeable staff and other fun travelers.

• 6th May 2015

Such a wonderful hostel. Cheap breakfast and free dinner! Right around the corner from the train station, so it's a wonderful location. The stuff was always kind and enthusiastic, I will definitely return :)

Staying here was a great experience! The environment was very homey and welcoming. The dinners and activities were great for bonding with other travelers. Location was priiiime!

• 6th May 2015

Stayed for two nights, absolutely fantastic place. Staff were so welcoming and created a really nice atmosphere. Having a sit down meal every night is a really great way to meet people when travelling alone. If you are by yourself I really could recommend the place enough!

• 4th May 2015

Super nice staff, clean, great location, and interesting guests!! One day I'll be back here to stay again. Hostel One Home made it super easy to travel around a city I'd never been to before, meet people, and have way too much fun. I also felt safe leaving my things in my 10 person room and the cheap breakfast in the morning was dearly appreciated. The daily activities like paddle-boating, beer tasting, and pub crawling were all lots of fun, and the hostel workers made me feel quite at home.

• 3rd May 2015

Great hostel super close to Old Town Square. Staff gave great tips for exploring the city and the daily events are awesome for meeting fellow travelers. I was traveling solo and made some great friends at Hostel One Home!

Most homely and friendly hostel I have ever stayed at. From the second I walked in I felt like part of the family. The workers are all 22-25 and are there to have a good time. They cook you a free dinner every night and then take you out do drink at night. Prague was great and this hostel made it one thousand times better.

Hostel One Home was great! Fantastic staff who were very friendly and helpful. The hostel organized a lot of events and it was a great environment. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, wifi was fast. The breakfast and dinner were the only complaints I had. It felt really cheap to be charged for breakfast for the price I was paying and dinner was mediocre at best. It was basically the same dinner for three nights reheated and altered slightly.

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at get atmosphere the staff are top notch and extremely helpful, loved it here, will definitely be using this hostel again in te future

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7