Hostel One Home

Superb 2451 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 2451 Total Reviews

21st Jun 2017

An amazing hostel all around. Great staff who throw awesome events everyday. Very clean and comfortable. As a solo traveler you will meet a ton of people. If you are in Prague stay here!! My only suggestion would be to install bigger lockers in the rooms, where you could fit an entire bag.

Hey, thanks a ton for your review, we really appreciate it! We wish you safe travels and please come back and visit us again sometime soon!

20th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed at yet. Value for money was exceptional; free dinners, clean & well taken care of facilities, incredible staff, group activities. The camaraderie was awesome; group activities and outings, family dinners, and games together after dinner. Great security; free lockers in rooms & multiple locked doors leading to entrance. Location was in walking distance to all the main sights. Highly recommend!

Hey!! Thanks so much for your review!! We loved having you here with us, please come back and stay with us again!! Until then safe travels, peace and love :)

19th Jun 2017

Second time here. Still amazing. Love the environment and the extra activities they offer.

Hey thanks for review! Remember you're always welcome here and please come back for another visit soon! Peace and love <3

19th Jun 2017

Awesome hostel! Perfect for solo travelers. They do an awesome job making this hostel a fun, social experience. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review friend! We absolutely loved hosting you here at our home! Please come back sometime soon to your home away from home!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are fantastic and it's great for solo travellers and travellers wanting to meet other people. Great facilities, very clean, fun activities. Could not recommend more, 1000% will be back! Totally feels like home.

Yay thanks so so much for the review!! You have been a pleasure to host and we're glad you came back again so soon, remember you're always welcome here at your home away from home <3

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

Id recommend this hostel to anybody staying in Prague, I can easly say this has been the best ive ever stayed in. The staff are so nice an welcoming an make you part of the group straight away. Chloe Jervi Naya Rob Zach Rafa Cole Lex Talita. They organise daily events every day to get everyone together. Great atmostphere an perfect for solo travellers. Dinners cooked for free every night then have drinking games with everyone before you head out. Thanks again for a great stay, ill be back 100%

Hey thanks so much for your review! it was a pleasure to have you stay with us, you definitely became one of the H1H fam! You better come back to visit us soon but until then peace and love <3

• susanquinnhipkins4876
  • USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Absolutely best hostel I've ever been in! Loved the staff, family dinners, cheap breakfast, and nightly hostel bar/club outings. I definitely recommend staying here, it was very clean and the atmosphere was one of a kind. Amazing location as well, with only a short walk to Old Town.

Hey!!! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you had great time with us. We all hope to see you here again. Cheers! Hostel One Home Team

15th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Very sociable hostel and easy to meet people if travelling alone. The group pre drinks before heading out were some of the most fun I have had for a long time. Also it is a good size. Not too many people but enough to have fun. The staff are great and take a real interest in you. Never had hostel staff who actually lean the gusts names. Little touches like that really make this hostel.

Thanks Thomas! We loved you having you here with us and hope to see you soon. H1H staff

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Hostel One Home was fantastic! When I arrived, Chloe checked me in and showed me around the hostel and where I would be staying. The atmosphere is just perfect. The staff is there to help you see the sights in Prague and have fun. Zach led the first night's festivities and was an excellent guide. Jervey took me to this awesome bar that I would never have found otherwise (Dog Bar). Every night there is a free family style dinner where I made many new friends. Great for solo travelers!

Hey there ! Thank you so much for the lovely review, everyone want you back. Please come back soon. Hostel One Home Team

13th Jun 2017

I had an amazing experience at this hostel. It was very clean and had a very cozy vibe. All the staff are incredible friendly and makes you feel at home. This is the best hostel I have stayed at.