Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location, amazing staff and the free dinners were a great way to meet fellow solo travels. I highly recommend staying here!

Top notch. Great place to meet people. Loads of activities to keep you entertained. Great staff :)

Hostel One Home was amazing! The staff are super friendly (and fun!) and the atmosphere is really warm, energetic, and open. I felt at home in this hostel, as the facilities were clean and the staff were very accommodating and helpful in every way possible. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay while in Prague!

I had an enjoyable stay at Hostel One Home. The staff are great - they create a friendly and inclusive atmosphere particularly at dinner time, when almost everyone at the hostel comes together for the free dinner in the common room. The hostel has spacious rooms, lockers for your valuables, comfy beds, clean common rooms and clean amenities. Great location only a few minutes walk from the powder tower which begins the main street of attractions.

I had originally planned on staying at here for a few of nights, but I had such a great experience at this hostel and in Prague that I ended up extending my stay! I was so warmly welcomed by the staff, I immediately felt at home. Everyone is so relaxed and friendly, and their events and dinners are extremely fun ways to meet awesome, new people. H1H, more than any other hostel I've been to, really prioritizes sharing their love of people, Prague, and beer with all their guests-- don't miss out!

Hostel one home hostel is exactly what it sounds like - you're at home! The staff is comprised of the most helpful and friendly people in Prague. They make you feel comfortable and show you how to get around and give great advice that only locals really know. Everything is clean and updated. They've thought of everything - even little shelves and lights by each bedside! In the morning great golden light fills the kitchen while breakfast fixings are out for guests. Definitely returning!

• 21st Jun 2015

Very friendly staff with a hostel in a great location, best hostel we've stayed in on this trip!

A very social and rather comfortable hostel. If you're looking to drink every night, this is the hostel for you. If you're looking for lots of interesting things to do and see in the city, this place may not be it. The staff seemed to care hardly about much other than where, when, and how to get drunk. The facilities are nice and they have free dinner every night.

Amazing place to stay - super friendly staff, very clean, lots of facilities (power plugs, bathrooms, hangout space, free computers). Location is amazingly perfect too. I would rate this hostel 110% if I could!

My friends and I were doing a eurotrip and stayed at many hostels but we felt this one was the best one with the friendliest staff! They were very welcoming and had a lot of great activities planned everyday of the week. Very close to the city and would def stay there again if I went back to prague!

• All Male Group, 18-24

This was my first time traveling solo and staying in a hostel. This hostel is very centrally located, about 5 minutes walk from the entrance of Old Town, which is convenient for being able to go to and from the hostel during the day or night. The staff here is incredibly friendly, always interacting which made a welcoming environment! They had activities everyday for guests to join and also went out every evening. There were people coming in late but it was mostly quiet and I had a great stay!

• 19th Jun 2015

This was one of my best experiences at a hostel maybe ever. The staff was great and they really make you feel like you belong. Also one of the best most comfortable and nicest looking hostels as well. Bare none thy are A-1 tops.

• 19th Jun 2015

Amazing stay here! Already recommended to all my friends!

Really good, wifi needs a look at- particularly in the rooms. All in all good experience. Good location and staff were really helpful and interactive.

Loved it! Great people taking the time to cook free dinners whilst planning nights out on the town and more. One of the best hostels in Europe!

This was the most inclusive hostel I've ever been to - they make a meal for everyone (free) at 8pm every day, so a great way to get to know people. The rooms and showers were great too. I would definitely stay here again.

Loved Hostel One Home! The staff is probably one of if not the best! They really make effort to get to know everyone and try to solve any problems you encounter (for me it was damaged 2000czk note I got from an atm that wasn't being accepted anywhere). The free dinner is huge plus and quite tasty. The location is very convenient to both the old square and the train station so I never had to take public transit. Would highly recommend this hostel and stay again!

Words cannot describe how much fun you will have here. Lucia's staff was so amazing, you will never feel bored or alone here. They had activities everyday and free dinner where you got to know everyone. I will never forget the amazing times here with Lucia,Nano,Tim,Sarah,Leon,Clarinda,Caity,Max, and Brittany. Yall are the best staff I have ever met......"Remember the Alamo!!"

It really us a home away from home. The staff makes you feel extremely welcome.

• 15th Jun 2015

This place is so unique. Have been to over six hostels just on this one trip alone and this hostel sets itself apart from the rest. I walked in past the time I said I was going to be there and they welcomed me with beer and dinner on the house! The staff is made up of fellow travelers who pretty much loved the hostel and the city so much that they decided to stay. They are so much fun and really become your close mates. One hundred percent recommend. Don't think about staying anywhere else!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7