Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Have been staying in hostels whenever I go abroad over the last 8years & this is one of the best hostels I've been to. Great atmosphere, the staff are really kind & welcoming, awesome location & you can still socialise if you want to buy still have a quiet dorm as the main social area is away from the rooms. Can't recommend this hostel highly enough.

Good hostel, staff are very friendly and want it to feel like home. Very clean. Communal meal and organized activities great for solo travellers. Great location also.

A mega relaxed and fun hostel - every one of the staff were so welcoming and friendly they were eager to help and tell us all the best places to visit. The nights out were fun and everyone got involved. It's really easy to meet people there, but I would say it's fairly male dominated during the drinking games so make sure you've got your 'lad' hat on :-) Great location for sightseeing but a little difficult to get to certain pub crawls.

Of all the hostels we stayed in during our travels of Europe, this was by far our favourite. The friendly atmosphere in the hostel is basically unbeatable and as soon as you arrive you feel welcome. We wouldn't hesitate to return to this amazing hostel :)

• 25th Aug 2015

Best hostel experience I've had in the month that I've been traveling! The staff is incredible and the free dinners every night make making friends really easy. Would only stay here in Prague!

Great spot. Staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Loved this hostel. It's not huge, but I liked the atmosphere - both the staff and the other guests were really friendly.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Great staff, great set-up, great activities... there is a reason why they are number 1 in Prague!

Best hostel I ever stayed at! I felt so welcomed since I passed the door, having a delicious paella cooked by Nano. All the staff is super friendly, with activities planned every day and night. Facilities are also excellent, each bed has a shelf and a reading light. And the location could not be better: only steps away from the train station and from the old town square. Met a lot of solo travelers there. Thanks Hostel One Home for making me love Prague even more!!!

Such an amazing Hostel - I literally have nothing negative to say about this place!!!!! I felt so welcomed from the minute I got there - the staff is so friendly and inviting and everyone that seems to stay there is also really nice. Conversation came so naturally that sometimes you didn't even realize you were talking to a total stranger you'd just met minutes ago. And the facilities are fantastic and very clean (which is a big deal for me personally). I love this place!!!! Thanks so much guys!

The best hostel I've ever stayed. Everything excellent. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 20th Aug 2015

If I could give this place more than 100% I would. The staff is absolutely amazing and they do activities that are beyond worth your time and money. If I could've stayed here forever I would have :) It is a party hostel but the drinking is seperate from the sleeping quarters so if you stay in it won't bother you. Family-style dinner was always a pleasure as well.

Hostel One Home has got to be one of best hostels in all of Europe and HOME of Prague's coolest hostel team! #FUN From the moment you walk in the door you feel like a part of the family! They show you around the hostel then give you a map and ideas on how to start exploring the beautiful city. The FREE dinner is a must (IMO). You get to enjoy some local favorite eats and meet all the amazing group of hostelers! Beds are comfy, rooms are airy, bathrooms clean and plentiful! I'll be back! 😃

• 17th Aug 2015

One Home was by far the best hostel I stayed in over the course of my European travels. The atmosphere is incomparable and, as many other reviewers have said, the staff are just great. Highly recommend!

• 17th Aug 2015

This hostel is amazing! The staff go out of their way to make you feel very at home and you feel like you are part of a big family! If you are a solo traveller it is a great place to meet people as they offer many tours and everyone gets together for dinner each night :-) Thanks to the team for making Prague very memorable!

A great place to stay in Prague!! I have stayed in plenty of hostels around Europe and H1H is among the top 3!..Nice clean rooms, the bathroom and toilets were always clean. The free dinner is a great way to meet other travelers and hangout! Oh did i mention the food was delicious on both nights!! But my room was next to the road and noisy in the morning. Hats off to #nano, the guy is simply the best host! Chilled, relaxed n ready to help at all times! Hugs to him! Prague again soon!!

Hostel one home is really like a home. Perfect for a solo traveller or a group. The staff really care about making sure tou have a good time. My last night I had a bus at 11.30pm and wasn't even staying there and they invited me to join them for dinner and drinks for free. It was so nice it made me homesick!

Everything was great and i'll definitely come back! Best wishes to you all! and keep partying on! Staff was amazing! 24 hour reception for check in and late talks!

• 14th Aug 2015

Stayed for 5 nights and had THE BEST time. All the staff are lovely and go out of their way to look after you - including home cooked family meals for everyone each night. The only downside was a lack of aircon, but apart from that I would 100% recommend this hostel and I will definitely be returning!!! Literally cannot fault this place and wish we could have stayed longer! Thank you to all the staff for making it the perfect start to our trip!!!

Hostel One World, THANK YOU for being absolutely amazing. From the moment we arrived, our experience at the hostel was perfect. Your staff was very friendly, knowledgable and outgoing. We arrived and you helped us carry all of our heavy luggage up without even having to ask. Once we got in, you offered us cookies and orange juice. The free dinner that you guys serve every night is awesome and really gives you a great experience traveling. I met tons of new people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7