Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Absolutely fantastic! Easily one of the best places ive ever been.

• 17th Dec 2014

Definitely the best place to stay in prague. excellent for solo travellers as you will make friends from the first moment you step into the place. Feels like a home more than a hostel.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at and probably will ever stay at! The amazing staff cover all bases and provide an extremely warm and welcoming atmosphere. I wish i could take this hostel everywhere I went.

The best staff i have ever had the pleasure to meet!!

H1h was awesome!! Thanks so much to Dylan, big Sam, little Sam, Tyler, Amy and Alberto for making it an awesome stay!! Had a ball and will prob be back :)

Fantastic hostel! One of the best I have stayed in. The hostel provided dinner and entertainment every night which really brought the hostel together, perfect for me as a solo traveller. There was also always activities to do during the day and an amazing city to explore. I couldn't recommend it more highly. Big shout out to Amy, Dylan and Sam you guys really added to the great vibes and friendly/welcoming nature of the hostel!

BEST HOSTEL EVER! I've never felt more at home here. All the staff are great and super helpful. They'll take you out or have a chill night in, whatever you want to do. The rooms and washrooms were clean and well maintained. Free dinner is amazing every night (Lucy's goulash is probably the best thing I've ever tasted). Internet was fast and accessible everywhere. It's super easy to get from the train station/airport and pretty much everywhere else. I cannot wait to go back!!!

After two months of traveling Europe, I'd say it's one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It's new, clean, and has all the amenities of a great hostel (bed lamps and sockets, free to use computers, lots of showers/washrooms). On top of that, there's free dinner (little Sam is an awesome cook!), daytime activities organized by the staff (beer tastings, hockey games, ice skating, etc), as well as night time activities (big Sam will show you great night out!). This place and staff can't be beat!

Clean hostel, great people, the only hostel i stayed at provide a shelf for each bunk!

This hostel was amazing. My best so far. And it will sure be hard to beat it. The friendly buzz about the place is awesome. When you travel you look to meet new friends. Well look no further. Thanks again and see yous again

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe, and I've stayed at tons of hostels! It's super close to the train station (Praha hl.n), and it is a 5 minute walk to old town square. I walked there at night and it was perfectly safe. Staff is so friendly and they make dinner for you every night! The dinner is nothing fancy - usually rice or pasta, but it feeds you if you don't want to go out to eat. Everything is co-ed and the bathrooms are a little small, but it won't bother you much.

Hostel One Home went above and beyond to make my stay memorable. The staff are amazing, taking the extra step to help me out in anyway they could. They are professional and welcoming but also fun and outgoing. I'd especially like to thank Dylan homes, one of the hostel staff members who went out of his way to organise sight seeing and social activities for me that made my stay in Prague unforgettable. The facilities and location are also fantastic. High quality at low cost.

• 28th Nov 2014

OBSESSED with Hostel One Home! I seriously could not have had a better experience than I did in Prague. Everything was great - super social: group dinners (included!) with drinking games and organized daily + nightly activities, super clean, fast wifi and AMAZING staff! I truly felt at home here, and it was such a wonderful stay. I just wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks again for a great few days in Prague!

Best hostel ever filled with great people! I'm never leaving.

Amazing staff (THANKS AMY), great atmosphere, lots of activities, clean bathrooms....

• 27th Nov 2014

Great social atmosphere to make you feel welcome. Took me out and for an awesome night on my birthday!!!

Truly a homey feel. Great for solo travelers. The free dinners were delicious - Amy is an AMAZING cook and when I was sick offered to bring me tea. Really great place.

Great stay here. Very close to train and bus stations. Very friendly staff, great and active common rooms that put a lot of effort into evening activities and increasing social interaction. Plus the free dinner is nice. 😉 Only complaint was lack of ventilation in the showers by the computer terminals, but that's just me being picky.

The staff and free dinners were awesome. Would def recommend staying here. It was really easy to meet other people and the beds were comfortable. Socket next to bed is always a plus!

Returning to Hostel One Home for a second time confirmed what I already knew from the first time around: this is the best hostel ever!! Unreal staff, great atmosphere for groups and solos, and fabulous free dinner every night. Would recommend to everyone!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7