Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

H1H is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The team encourage everyone to eat dinner together every night (inc. in price) so you get to know your roomies straight away. It's a relaxed and fun atmosphere and great value for money. If you go, please challenge Elliot to a geography quiz! I know he'll appreciate me mentioning it 😀

Best hostel experience I've had. Staff were amazing, and in the two days we stayed there I feel like we made real friends. They also offer free dinner instead of breakfast which means everyone gets together in the evening like a big old family and actually get to socialise and meet new people. Also the location is excellent, it's all very clean and I felt extremely safe there. Recommend it to all backpackers who want to have a real hostel experience.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Hostel one home was my home away from home. Absolutely amazing experience from the city to the people and the cleanliness of the building. I definitely made some lifelong friends here and I'm happy to say that I'm coming back in the next few weeks. I ended up staying way longer then expected but this is one of my highlights of the trip. Also the delicious home cooked meals every night. Thanks brothers! Gabo, Eliot , Paul , rob ,

staff named samona id excellent service and welcome. actually all ard good too the kitchen seems tight

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Thailand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Are you looking for a perfect hostel in Prague to stay? You just found it! I felt like home. Highly recommended!!

We had an enjoyable time staying at HostelOne Home. The staff were all really friendly and made you feel at home. The breakfast was good for a small fee and also free dinner provided was good before heading out for the night. The facilities were clean and practical. Location was good! Close to old town and the main bus station. Would definitely stay here again.

• 29th Mar 2014

Absolutely amazing place, great staff, great location, clean facilities. Best hostel experience I have ever had!

• 26th Mar 2014

Really enjoyed my time at the hostel and the 'Welsh Legend' Rob was really helpful and good fun. Very clean, great facilities and the free cookies were an added bonus! would definitely recommend staying.

• 23rd Mar 2014

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is incredible plus the option of a free home cooked meal every night makes the stay even more enjoyable.

• 18th Mar 2014

Great staff!!!! and great atmosphere!!

If you're hitting Prague for a weekend then this is a great place to stay. Rob the Welsh wizard was very hospitable and there was a great atmosphere around the place. Highly recommend

• 15th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I'm currently traveling across Europe alone for a month and I can honestly say this was the best hostel I have stayed at. From the moment I arrived I felt extremely welcome by all the staff there. Lucy was especially helpful trying to help me find a football game to go to and must have spent 45 minutes or more with me looking! In the evening everyone staying at the hostel ate dinner (which was free!) together, played drinking games and then went out. Overall a fantastic stay!!!

Top notch hostel. Great atmosphere, staff and Rob the Welsh Wizard is a sound man behind the desk! Great weekend had will definitely return.

• 15th Mar 2014

Only had a short stay but a very enjoyable one thanks to all the staff.

• 13th Mar 2014

Excellent hostel, super friendly and fun staff! Free dinner every night that makes it feel like one big family. perfect location and fun activities, highly recommended!

Best hostel in Prague, guaranteed good time

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed! Wonderful atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff, great location.

The staff is awesome, they were very close and helped me a lot! Hostel One Home's atmosphere is incredibly special. I will never forget you guys! You feel just like being at your home. In addition, the dinner hour is a great time to meet new people and to exchange experiences. The location is great (close to all major points of Pragua). Certainly a great choice! Miss you already, guys!

• 7th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at by far. The staff were some of the nicest people I've ever met, the meals and activates were always lively, the other guests were courteous, the facilities were clean and worked well, and the location was also really central. Highly recommend, and I know where I'm staying if I ever go back to Prague.

Very friendly place, 100% recomended