Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel one Home, is exactly that a home. From the second I walked in I was made to feel so welcome by everyone. The staff were amazing and kept me busy all day long with different activities during the day and bringing me to different bars/clubs every night. Dinners are such a great way to meet everyone else in the hostel! I would highly recommend this place to all travelers, it is the perfect combination of chill and party. Thanks to all the staff there for making this trip so memorable!

• 25th Mar 2015

We had a great stay in Prague. The staff at the hostel is super friendly and always willing to help out. We met nice people and had good fun. I would definitely recommend it.

Great hostel to meet new people. The staff was super friendly and always ready to help us with tourist information.

Only stayed here for 3 nights but would have stayed longer if I had more time! Lucy is a fantastic host - so knowledgable about Prague and pointing you to the best places, and the free dinner is GREAT, exactly what you need if you're short of money and been drinking in the pubs all day haha. The vibe is so chilled, nice travellers to talk to in the living room if you want to but no pressure to hang out.... Same with the partying. Amazing nights organised to go to the pub crawl or to local bars!

• 16th Mar 2015

Favorite hostel I've ever stayed at the people are amazing delicious food great atmosphere and always something fun going on at night. Looking forward to coming back and possibly working here in the future. Extended my stay twice I loved it so much. Definitely cannot recommend this place highly enough. Lucy runs a great team. Thanks

Amazing location first off, secondly the hostel is very clean and very lively at anytime of day. The staff is outstanding and will always ensure you have everything you need. Night crawls are fun if your looking for a good time and cheap drinks. Will be telling everyone about this place !

The location is perfect, close to the major landmarks. The staff is really nice and helpful ! Laid back atmosphere and friendly travellers there ! Activities organized every day and free dinner is a bonus ! I recommend this hostel for a solo traveller !

First to and is great to stay. The do free family diner every night which is a great way to meet people. The staff stays in the hostel which means they are always around. They nightly crawls. Great location a 10 minute to town square. The place is clean and bed comfortable. Not too large and highly recommended. -Sam K.

H1H is in a great location (5 minute walk from main train station/10 minute walk from Old Town Square), and has a really cool and welcoming atmosphere. They've got nice computers and free wifi you can use, I even got some train tickets printed out for free, and you can lock your things up for free if you want (I didn't feel any need to, it was very secure). I would absolutely stay here again, it was a great experience and the staff were all really nice and friendly.

• 7th Mar 2015

loved this place! thanks for an awesome time!

If you want somewhere to sleep well don't go here, as it is noisy. Free dinner which we didn't eat but nice option. Overall good with great location.

• 6th Mar 2015

I can't recommend this hostel enough if visiting Prague. It was the perfect combination of fun and relaxed. Don't miss out on the great dinners prepared by staff or the drinking games!!! Nice location, clean, comfy, and best of all...AMAZING PEOPLE. I loved my stay here, thank you all!!

Best hostel I've stayed in, such good value for money! Staff were so helpful and took us out every night, free dinner and big choice of breakfast every day. Hostel wasn't full but the atmosphere was still really good , we had so much fun!

• 4th Mar 2015

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Hostel One Home! This was my first time staying at a hostel and I could not have asked for a better experience. The free dinners at night were the perfect way to meet people, which was really important for me since I was traveling alone. Everyone who worked there was so AWESOME. They went out of their way to help in anyway they could.I could not recommend this place enough. I met so many wonderful people and made such great memories!

• 2nd Mar 2015

The staff are absolutely spectacular. They go above and beyond to make sure you have all the info you need, cook dinners, organize social events, and even go out with the group. The other travelers this hostel attracts also seem to be fun and willing to hang out and party inclusively with everyone. My best hostel experience so far..

I had such a great time in Hostel One Home! Nice breakfast and free dinners, clean rooms and great staff!! I can highly recommend staying here!

Everything works more than good. Wifi is good, they served free dinner every night, the food was great, the staff was so receptive with (Coco, Britt and Carlos are awesome!!!!) everybody, they always have good things to go around the city and the atmosphere there is great. I had an amazing time in Prague. It was like the best of my trip just because of One Home staff.

I have been too quite a few Hostels and they have all been decent, this one was exceptional! The staff were bad ass and the people were all extremely nice, becaue of the energy and atomosphere they make you feel during your trip. Special thanks to Brit! Every day they have about 3 adventures for you to do and that is only if you wake up in the morning because they take you to party till you can't anymore.

This place was wicked, a free dinner every night and smiles all around. The relaxed atmosphere allows you to dictate whether you want to go hard or go home. They run events most nights to keep us entertained and know most of the city. It was just a perfect base to explore the day life and night life of prague! would recommend!

• 28th Feb 2015

Go here if you're looking to meet people and be social with staff planned FREE dinners and events/pub crawls every night. It does feel like home and has thus far been the best/most fun hostel I've stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7