Hostel One Home Reviews

Hybernska 22, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Great location, very close to the Old Town and also from Night life. It is very clean and the staff is very kind, helpfull and can provide godd advices. They organize activities every day (day and night). Free dinner, prepared by the staff, good meal and you can meet the other people who are staying in the hostel. Definitely a good place to stay in Prague.

Excellent hostel! Staff are super helpful and it has a really friendly atmosphere.

This is one of the best hostels I´ve stayed at! Free dinner at a communal style table where you can meet fellow travellers and events everyday and night. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were nice including a fully equipped kitchen to make your own food at. Location is a 5 min walk from the old town square and jewish quarters. The only thing I found concerning is the price each night was more than I could afford on a backpacker´s budget. Still would stay here again hands down!

I had a great time staying at the hostel! It has a very warm and welcoming environment and everyone was very friendly. Also, they have some cool activities planned every day of the week that let you see the city and the surrounding area.

• 11th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I highly recommend it.

• 11th Apr 2015

I had such an amazing time! Staff and was sooo friendly and helpful. Loved all the events they had set up, never a dull moment. Saw everything while I was in Prague. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends :)

• 9th Apr 2015

Had an amazing stay at the hostel everyone was so friendly. . It felt like a big house share. Great atmosphere. Great value breakfast too. Will stay again if in Prague! ♥

Awesome, cheap breakfast and free dinner. Lots of clean bathrooms and spacious showers and a pristine location to explore the city, would definitely recommend.

The family dinners every night were a great way to meet people and organize plans for the evening. Additionally it was great how many items you could borrow from the reception desk. When my power adapter crapped out, I borrowed one for the duration of my stay. This place rocked

The hostel is absolutely amazing. The staff is super friendly and willing to help you in any way possible! Lots of stuff behind the counter to loan out for free. The family dinner is great because not only do you get a delicious meal, but you meet everyone staying in the hostel. After dinner drinking games and going out together is a blast. Plan on having a great trip to Prague and making a bunch of friends at Hostel One Home!

Nice place, well located, good food, great crew.

Great experience, staff was great. I loved the family dinners and going out with everyone was really great! Definitely staying there Again!

• 4th Apr 2015

Amazing staff!!!! So helpful, welcoming, truly a FAMILY :)

• 4th Apr 2015

The staff were incredibly helpful and generous! We always felt welcome to join in on the planned activities, like bar crawls and family-style dinners. The location was perfect and I felt safe in the hostel. Thanks so much!

• 4th Apr 2015

Awesome staff in hostel it really felt like home

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Finland

Super tight times here yo! Staff were absolute legends. Excellent nights out with them, legit felt like I was at home here. Free dinner as well! Wild! 110% woulda stay here again. Get amongst it, you'll froth! Rad as

I read some reviews and I thought can this place really be so good. In short, it can. I have been in tens of hostels but this was one of the best for sure. This place has it all, central location, excellent staff and atmosphere and it's very secure and you can even sleep really well if you dont want to go out. Also free dinner every evening and usually drinking games after that, great place to meet other travellers.

I usually don't write reviews, but this hostel was awesome enough that I'm going to! I was traveling. Through Prague alone for 4 days and definitely picked the perfect hostel to help me make the most of it. The staff is super friendly, and the dinners are the perfect place to mingle before you go out for the night. I met some awesome people! Thanks Hostel One.

• 31st Mar 2015

LOVED Hostel One Home. I actually broke (though I didn't know it was broken then) my ankle while in Prague and the staff there went out and got me crutches and took great care of me-- though I couldn't see much those last few days in Prague, the home-cooked meals and friendly people (staff and guests) made me leave feeling much better than I think I would have at any other hostel. I can't thank the staff enough for all the kind deeds and words from that week! Perfect for young travelers!

This was my 2nd stay at this hostel. I fell in love with Prague when I first came here and I met some amazing people that I really wanted to see again. This hostel is like a family. You will go away with great friendships and memories. The atmosphere is amazing, staff so welcoming and helpful. It's a home away from home... but a very fun one! After FREE dinner and drinking games you all get on the "struggle bus" and let Prague take you away ;)) Best hostel ever!! I'll be back soon!

• 29th Mar 2015