Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Thank you for the care, kindness and solid customer service. Staff were helpful with any city / tourist / restaurant questions, going above and beyond While I have stayed at many hostels in Europe, S.A. and Australia, HostelOne truly is the stand out. The hostel was the perfect size for me - just right in number of people and size of facility. It was comfortable, and intimate - An easy space to meet and mingle, and, of course, enjoy breakfast and the beautiful, homemade communal dinners!

• 13th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel!!! Great place to meet fellow travellers, loved the family atmosphere. Definitely recommend the delicious dinners by donation, and you can hang out and pre drink before going out together. The staff were fantastic, so friendly and so helpful. I'm already planning my next trip to Barcelona and will definitely stay here again!!

• 13th Oct 2014

I've passed up too many opportunities to review the hostels I've been in on this journey, but I couldn't miss the chance to tell the world how awesome my stay here was! Everyone on staff was incredible, they knew everyone's names and acted as our friends. We had group dinners, went out together and made friends quickly! The building is wonderful and I loved the outdoor area :) Thanks for such a wonderful end to my time in Spain, I can't wait to come back and see you all again.

A small hostel where it's easy to get to know the staff and other travelers as well! Lots of cool things to see in the area and I never felt unsafe there, even at night.

Great little set up these guys have here! I've met some unforgettable people whilst staying here, both staff and guest. Suitable for everybody really and the staff will go out of their way to help you out.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Wonderfull Atmosphere ! Super helpfull staff. Would recommend to anybody who want to be social !

• 10th Oct 2014

Amazing experience- first time in Barcelona. I've stayed at Hostel One in Prague and had heard great reviews about this place, and it did not disappoint! Staff were incredibly cool- great social vibe and I love that they cook you dinner to share. Met really cool people here. 100% will stay again!

The best hotel I've stayed at. Everyone was AWESOME!

• 9th Oct 2014

Absolutely awesome staff- took excellent care of us. Rooms were great and very clean. Location was near the metro which was good and not too far from most of the main attractions. Loved the free dinners and the outings every night - brilliant hostel - completely recommend!

Fun staff, excellent location and comfy beds :) Will defo be recommending to all my friends who travel to Barcelona!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

we had great time in Hostel One Paralelo and meet lot of ppl there, honestly, recommend ppl who like to make friend and communicate in Hostel. Host have passion and careful for all visitor in Hostel One Paralelo.

Friendly staffs and good location and nice atmosphere.

I had a fantastic time staying at the hostel. The location was walkable or close to public transportation for all the major attractions. It was also very close to a ton of delicious tapas restaurants. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and offered nightly family dinners and outings, making it super easy to meet and make plans with other travelers.

• 5th Oct 2014

I had a the best time in this hostel!! there are free dinners every night and after that a friendly member of staff takes everyone out for an amazing night!! definitely staying there again next time I'm in Barcelona.

Its an amazing hostel with such a great staff.

The hostel is well situated and close to the metro station, and even to la rambla. Simple dinner is available every night and the friendly staff would even knock on your door to let you know that it's ready. Remember to tip at the reception if you are taking the breakfast. The potato tortilla was awesome! :)

Great place to stay if you're a new or solo traveller. Atmosphere is great and it's really easy to meet people. Staff were so friendly and very helpful!

Great hostel, great fun, close to la rambla , pub crawls every night, small hostel so get to actually meet people

This was by far the best hostel experience I have had. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the city. Every night there is a communal meal prepared by a member of the staff that is not to be missed. After 5 nights I didn't want to leave. Everyone that stayed there became very tightly nit by the end. If I every find myself in Barcelona again I will be sure to stay here again.

Awesome place, great staff!! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Because it is so small, you get to know everybody who's staying there. They also cook dinner every night. When I go back to Barcelona, I'm surely staying there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7