Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel One was my first ever experience in a hostel, and it beyond exceeded all expectations. I was traveling solo and the people were so friendly and helpful. It was genuinely like a little family, I will be back!!!

• 24th May 2015

Awesome hostel, great location, friendly staff and delicious dinners.

Had an amazing time, thanks Marcos, Mauro, Natasja & Merilin :)

• 21st May 2015

This was my first hostel experience and it was an amazing one! The staff are very friendly and made me feel at home the moment I arrived at the hostel. They also gave great advice about the places to visit and how to get there. Dinner was cooked every night and everyone at the hostel would eat together before going out at night. This gave a real family feeling to the experience. I will definitely visit (and recommend) this hostel again.

• 21st May 2015

This hostel has a unique and special environment. The people who work here are so genuine and wonderful, and we have had so many great conversations and lots of laughs. Shout out to Marcus, Mauro and Merilin to name a few of the great people I have met. When you are here, you instantly feel like you are part of the family, but at the same time you can do your own thing when you feel like venturing off by yourself. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I cannot imagine a better hostel.

• 20th May 2015

This place is a must stay... the staff is ridiculous... they cook, clean, take you out, hang out with you, and have loads of useful info. You'll get to know every person in the hostel real quick... you have family dinners every night cooked by Chef Marcos (and you can cook with him like I did if you feel up to the challenge)! I only wish I could have stayed longer... made lifelong friends here. perfect for solo travelers or groups.

I 100% recommend this hostel! The staff are enthusiastic and welcoming to everyone, they cook you dinner and they bring everyone together. The atmosphere in this place brings out the best in everyone too. In addition, the place is well run and clean and the dinners were always well received. Good quality WiFi, comfy beds and great vibes.

Hostel One Paralelo was an awesome experience. From the moment my friend and I stepped in the door, the staff treated us with genuine kindness. They made sure we knew about all of the different places to see in Barcelona if we hadn't already done our research. The hostel was very clean and well managed. The best part about the hostel was the family atmosphere. All of the residents meet for dinner and everyone gets to know each other. This is perfect for developing groups to go see sights.

• 17th May 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel. Metro is right down the street, easy to get to from wherever you're coming. The facilities are nice and clean, too. What makes this place stand out with respect to the other hostels I've been to is the staff. Marco, Natasha, and Marilyn are funny, charming, and they know a lot about the city. They cook dinner together as a family each night, which involves sangria if you like, and then take everybody out as a family too. Great place unless you don't want to meet people

The best hostel I ever been! The atmosphere is great, the staff helps you in everything you need to get the best of Barcelona. Every night tasty free dinners cooked by Marcos and excellent pubcrawls to finish a great day of holidays. The hostel is very clean, facilities and room confortable and located only 2 minutes walking from metro station!!! Thanks for everything!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much guys, I will never forget you, miss you all so much already. You've all changed my life for the better and I will be forever grateful to have met you! Mauro, Marcos, Merilin, Natasja; you guys rock my freakn world! Keep doing what you're doing! Otro Dia! So much love for you guys xo

• New Zealand

An amazing hostel. While the location and atmosphere are top-notch and the free dinners are a wonderful way to eat cheaply and meet new friends, it's the staff that really makes the difference. From the time we arrived to when we left, we felt like we were at home with friends and family. Also, their knowledge of the area and willingness to share helped us many times and was as if we had our own personal tour guide. Would definitely stay again.

Awesome hostel with equally awesome workers. There really is a family atmosphere there and there's always stuff going on.

• 13th May 2015

We stayed 6 nights at Hostel One Paralelo and had a blast. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is amazing - it's like staying in a party house! The location was fantastic, easy walking distance to the metro and main road and the surrounding bars and restaurants are all extremely cheap for food and drinks. Thank you so much for having us Hostel One, I will be back!

• 13th May 2015

If you are traveling alone, this is an amazing place to meet others. All of the employees were so welcoming and were extremely helpful. They cook dinner every night and also will take anyone who wants to go to a certain bar or club depending on the night. The only issue I had was staying in the 6 bed mixed dorm. It has no door, so many of the other guests had to walk through your room to get to theirs. Besides that, I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 13th May 2015

Always a good time staying at HostelOne! Great location, nice people and best atmosphere around!

From the moment I walked in to the hostel, they ensured that I was well taken care of and comfortable. I think its the only hostel that goes out of its way to make sure you're having a good time. Right from the home cooked free dinner every night to the pub and club visiting, I felt safe the entire time. You'll find such fun people there. I love the city of Barcelona and you guys played a major part in my visit. I'M DEFINITELY GOING BACK THERE. It's less of a hostel and more of a family...!!!

Everything I read about the staff prior to my trip here was right! They are really the warmest, most welcoming, helpful people any traveller could ever need. This was my first hostel experience and they set the bar really high. There was a huge sense of community among travellers and staff, and the dinner and nightlife activities were great for having fun and meeting people. Everyone went above and beyond to make my experience as enjoyable as possible. Will revisit!

• 12th May 2015

This is crazy how this hostel is great ! The staff is so nice and helpful (like really all of them), this is clean, I really can't find anything wrong to say !

Fantastic hostel, great atmosphere and friendly, fun staff and guests. Had a great time here. The group dinner each night is a brilliant way of breaking the ice and getting people talking and the guys are superb at organising socials every night in interesting bars. Highly recommend One Paralel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7