Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2009 Total Reviews

Had a great time at the hostel. Staff were super friendly right from the welcome email with really clear instructions on how to get there & tips for stay ing safe. As a lone traveller I loved that there was communal dinner each night for the cost of "a tip" . Really enjoyed my stay, thanks would stay there again in a heartbeat.

staff was outstanding, so nice and welcoming. at the moment you enter you feel as if you are a part of one big family. had a great time!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Israel

so far the best hostel ive come across,it makes you feel you at home,i arrived here at midnight there was very friendly italian guy i forgot his name,another guy richard he is incredibly helpful,delicious dinner every night,its the staff there what makes one of the best hostels.

We met Nikoletta for most of our stay. She was very accommodating and helpful. She also made yummy dinners. I stayed here 2 years ago and I have stayed again and I would do it all over! It is an amazing hostel with everything and more that you could even ask for. GRACIAS

• 12th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel. About a 10 minute walk to Las Ramblas and 3 minute walk to the metro station. Also 5 min from Montjuif. The hostel staff makes dinner at 9pm every night, the food is great and it's an awesome way to meet people from your hostel and get to know them. Typically there are drinking games and party events every night if you are interested in going out, and sometimes the staff goes with you. If you would rather just get some rest, rooms are super quiet and clean! Beds are also comfy!

I really had a great stay at this hostel. I was traveling alone but got to know the people very fast. Especially the free dinner in the evenings brings the people together. Afterwards there's always a possibility to go out, mostly organized by the hostel staff, who knows where to go. I can only recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 11th Jul 2014

Not hard to see why this is the number 1 hostel in Spain; it has everything for any traveller and I can´t recommend it enough, The hospitality provided by PJ and Nikoletta is fantastic and you feel at home straight away. Much recommended!

Great place in a great location. Clean, spacious. Really nice atmosphere. Staff, especially PJ, is super nice and helpful. Group dinners are awesome.

As a solo traveler, Hostel One was an excellent choice. I met some really great people here and the nightly dinners/overall atmosphere of the hostel made that quite easy.

• 8th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Very friendly and welcoming staff, making everyone feel welcome and creating a delicious gourmet meal every night. Everything was clean and orderly.... one of the best (possibly the best) hostels I´ve stayed at.

• 8th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel! My first city as a solo traveler and am so glad I stayed here! The staff knew me by name and the family dinners where a delicious and perfect way to meet other travelers. Stay here!!!

Well what can i say, best hostel experience of my life. The staff, pj,ricardo,nicole, everyone is so amazing, loved the atmosphere. Everyone just chills together n they cook amazing food for everyone at night n then everyone goes out together. Made such great friends, will never forget this experience. Loved it.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Communal dinners were a definite highlight and the staff were all extremely lovely.

This hostel is very social and allows you to create new friends instantly. The shared meals help provide time to connect with others. The staff was extremely helpful, Nicole in particular.

• 5th Jul 2014

Possibliy the best atmosphere I've come across in a hostel. Great value for money. Friendliest staff ever. Definitely recommended!!

By far my favourite hostel which I have ever stayed in. Incredible atmosphere, great location, and really couldn't ask for better staff :) Will definitely be back here for my next trip. Thank you guys so much for making my stay fantastic!!!

• 5th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. Especially impressed with the staff.

• 5th Jul 2014

Relaxing place, awesome friendly and helpful staff, nice to have breakfast and dinner included, would defiantly recommend this place

Awesome hostel! Had the best time here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the family dinners each night are delicious and a great way to meet people. Would definitely stay here again.

We had the most amazing time here at Hostel One!! From the minute we arrived, BJ made us feel so welcome!, we had booked a 2 bed mixed dorm which was awesome. We had our own locker in our room. Hostel dinner each night was amazing, and worked on a tips system which then paid for the following nights dinner :) we were lucky to have a guest cook us authentic Argentinian food!! Words can't explain how much fun we had and the friends we made. Stay here, there's nowhere better!

• 2nd Jul 2014