Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

It was a great stay thank you so much One Paralelo! Location was just perfect very close to the metro station. Rooms were clean. I had so much fun in pub crawls. If I come Barcelona again, I will definitely stay here!

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Turkey

One of my favorite hostels ever!!! I have stayed here twice and would come back without a doubt- in fact, I'm planning on it! The atmosphere and the staff are amazing. They treat you like family while you are here. The hostel is small enough that you can really bond with the folks staying here as well as the staff and they have the time and resources to help you with everything you need. Highly recommended!!!

This hostel is AMAZING! I have been to Barcelona many times now and this is the best hostel I have stayed in. Everyone that works there is so lovely and I met some amazing people! Can't recommend more!!

I was recommended this hostel by one of my friends who previously stayed there, and it did not disappoint in the slightest! Led by Angel, the staff were fantastic and the atmosphere really meant that it was easy to socialise and meet new friends. Definitely one of - if not the best - hostel I've stayed in so far!

• 2nd Feb 2016

It's an incredible place because it has everything a tourist or traveler wants and needs. There is a good atmosphere in the hostel, it's very pretty, the people who work there are very kind and professional (especially Anna). They offer good breakfast and dinner, homemade every day. The hostel facilities are cleaned every day by a hired professional, so it never feels dirty. They make sure every traveler has a unique experience in Barcelona!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Chile

From the moment you walk in to this hostel you feel at home and relaxed, the staff are great (especially Angel) and will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The dinners each night are delicious and the atmosphere is awesome, will definetly be staying here agiain next time im in Barcelona.

Best hostel I stayed in so far. Exceptional staff , everyone was really genuine and went out of their way to make me comfortable. Made some great friends with the staff including Angel and Anna. The hostel has a great vibe, a lovely atmosphere, very good facilities and a convenient location. I highly recommend this hostel.

It was a joy to stay with Angel and the team. Lovely people and atmosphere, free dinners, and a really decent location. Gracias chicos!

• 30th Jan 2016

Need a higher rating for the staff and the atmosphere they provide! The family dinners are the best!

Wow ! I was in the hostel for 10 minutes and I already talked to 15 people, ate two big plates of amazing pastas done by the crew, had some beers and was having fun before the pub-crawl who is every night really intense in this crazy Barcelona nightcity. Quiet on the floors, so you can rest and relax to be alive for night ! Best of two worlds. Crew and staff intense and nice. Wifi to upgrade, hard to get it. Well-located and what about the staff !? wow ! thanks guys

Amazing place to stay. Good location. Great staff who made you feel at home and were very helpful. Very clean. And the family dinners are incredible too!

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The atmosphere is very friendly and sociable. It has a family feel to it. There is breakfast available all day and dinner is cooked for free by the staff. I loved sitting around the dinner table and getting to know everyone. Can't recommend this place enough.

• 27th Jan 2016

Great hostel, great people, Angel is the nicest person, I will certainly come back!!

One of the best hostels I've been to in Europe. The Staff are really cool and definitely enjoy there job. Be prepared to make a lot of new friends and I suggest you book an extra day or two, you will definitely enjoy yourself.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at all thanks to the amazing staff. Everyone who works here really puts in an effort to make sure you feel welcomed and that you're having a good time. Really easy to make new friends and prepare to party your hearts out!!

• 24th Jan 2016

very awesome hostel! so friendly and a great place to meet people. The staff are awesome and go the extra mile to help you out. Big shout out to the big australian josh who works there. He did a personal wakeup call and without it I would have missed my bus.

Best hostel I've stayed in. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, would definitely recommend

One of the best hostels I stayed at, hands down. Super staff (shout out to Kasia and Angel for always making us feel at home). They are super relaxed about things like check out and bringing your own alcohol to party, but take it really seriously if there is anything to be fixed. Our wifi was abit slow and they changed the whole router in our room to get it working. the atmostphere is actually amazing. lefts with dozens of friends and cant wait to be back! lots of love, Ciaran and Zee

Epitome of an awesome hostel. Everyone is friends the whole time, beers are €1, breakfast and dinner every day, and they take you as a group out at night. I already miss everyone I met. You're not doing Barcelona right if you don't stay in this hostel!!!

Great hostel. Staff were awesome, made me feel at home as soon as I arrived. Free dinners every night gets the whole hostel together! Plus the food is amazing! So good for solo travelers and you get free entry to the clubs! Stayed in one of the sister hostels for a night while in barca and got the same treatment. They are all about making sure the guests get the best experience while in the city!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7