Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel!!! Great place to meet fellow travellers, loved the family atmosphere. Definitely recommend the delicious dinners by donation, and you can hang out and pre drink before going out together. The staff were fantastic, so friendly and so helpful. I'm already planning my next trip to Barcelona and will definitely stay here again!!

• 13th Oct 2014

I've passed up too many opportunities to review the hostels I've been in on this journey, but I couldn't miss the chance to tell the world how awesome my stay here was! Everyone on staff was incredible, they knew everyone's names and acted as our friends. We had group dinners, went out together and made friends quickly! The building is wonderful and I loved the outdoor area :) Thanks for such a wonderful end to my time in Spain, I can't wait to come back and see you all again.

A small hostel where it's easy to get to know the staff and other travelers as well! Lots of cool things to see in the area and I never felt unsafe there, even at night.

Great little set up these guys have here! I've met some unforgettable people whilst staying here, both staff and guest. Suitable for everybody really and the staff will go out of their way to help you out.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Wonderfull Atmosphere ! Super helpfull staff. Would recommend to anybody who want to be social !

• 10th Oct 2014

Amazing experience- first time in Barcelona. I've stayed at Hostel One in Prague and had heard great reviews about this place, and it did not disappoint! Staff were incredibly cool- great social vibe and I love that they cook you dinner to share. Met really cool people here. 100% will stay again!

The best hotel I've stayed at. Everyone was AWESOME!

• 9th Oct 2014

Absolutely awesome staff- took excellent care of us. Rooms were great and very clean. Location was near the metro which was good and not too far from most of the main attractions. Loved the free dinners and the outings every night - brilliant hostel - completely recommend!

we had great time to stay in Hostel one Paralelo, recommend people who like party and communicated with other tourist, here is your best choice!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Friendly staffs and good location and nice atmosphere.

I had a fantastic time staying at the hostel. The location was walkable or close to public transportation for all the major attractions. It was also very close to a ton of delicious tapas restaurants. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and offered nightly family dinners and outings, making it super easy to meet and make plans with other travelers.

• 5th Oct 2014

I had a the best time in this hostel!! there are free dinners every night and after that a friendly member of staff takes everyone out for an amazing night!! definitely staying there again next time I'm in Barcelona.

Its an amazing hostel with such a great staff.

Great place to stay if you're a new or solo traveller. Atmosphere is great and it's really easy to meet people. Staff were so friendly and very helpful!

Great hostel, great fun, close to la rambla , pub crawls every night, small hostel so get to actually meet people

This was by far the best hostel experience I have had. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the city. Every night there is a communal meal prepared by a member of the staff that is not to be missed. After 5 nights I didn't want to leave. Everyone that stayed there became very tightly nit by the end. If I every find myself in Barcelona again I will be sure to stay here again.

Awesome place, great staff!! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Because it is so small, you get to know everybody who's staying there. They also cook dinner every night. When I go back to Barcelona, I'm surely staying there again.

Loved this hostel! Cannot say enough about the place and the staff. On arrival we received an excellent orientation talk recommending where to go and what to see. The hostel do a nightly dinner for all of the guests which is like a big family dinner! The staff are all awesome and so friendly. Even the small details were great ie we got a lot of washing done and the hostel handled it all and was ready the next day. Make sure you stay here you won't regret it! Thanks for having us!

absolutely the best hostel i have stayed! really good atmosphere. the free dinner every night gathers travellers together. so everyone ends up talking and having fun together afterwards in the common room. staff are supper nice! as a student, i have met so many other students which are ideal! love barcelona love hostel one! definitely go back someday!

A fantastic hostel with a great community vibe. They encourage guests to come along to the evening meal served in the hostel - great for those on a budget and a great opportunity to socialise. The dorm room was smallish but very quiet at night and despite the cool autumn weather, I'm sure the built in air-con would be v-useful in the summer. The subway is a few minutes walk with good links to the rest of the city. The hostel workers are very friendly and always on hand to offer advice and tips.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7