Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel and amazing staff ! Highly recommend this to anyone looking to spend a lot less money and still have an unreal time. Meals were amazing and the staff is more than welcoming and will break their backs to ensure everyone at the hostel is happy. Best hostel in barcelona !

• 29th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels we've stayed at in Europe! Great location, staff, rooms and people, would 100% recommend staying here. The staff cook dinner for the guests every night and make sangria most nights, and all they ask for is tips to cover the next nights meal - a perfect way to meet people before going out each night. Thanks!

One of the best Hostels I've stayed at during my 2 month backpacking trip through Europe. You can't beat how awesome the staff here is. They put in the extra effort to make sure you feel at home. Free home cooked dinners equals WINNING! I would definitely stay here again. Love you Hostel One Barcelona :)

• 25th Jan 2015

Amazing group! Went alone but wasn't alone afterall!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Perfect. Staff were friends, not staff

• 23rd Jan 2015

I had been travelling around Europe for a month before arriving at Hostel One. It is without a doubt on of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The staff are awesome and take you out to bars and clubs every night. The services are clean and secure and the whole place has a really nice atmosphere. I made some life-long friends here. I was so sad to leave. Hostel One made my stay in Barcelona incredible. Check In, seriously. Thanks hostel one! xx

• 22nd Jan 2015

This hostel is like Ocarina of Time; 100/100. I went there with a friend for 6 days in the end of Januari. We we're a bit skeptical at first because we thought this hostel only had like 14 beds in total and that there would be few people staying there. In fact they had around 30 beds and, housing some of the nicest people I've met (and I've traveled alot in the past). The staff were amazing, it's especially nice how everyone eats together at around 21.00 and a pub/club-run afterwards. Fabulous!!

Loved loved loved the place, so much! Best hostel I've been in so far. Everything was perfect, the place, the food, the staff, the organization. It felt like home to me, I wish I could stay longer than 4 nights! It's the best place you could go if you are traveling by your own, witch I was doing. Every night their is something to do and some place to go out. It's the best place to meet other people. When I'll go back to Barcelona, I will go there for sure!

Such a great hostel with really friendly staff! The free dinners are a great way for everyone to become friends. Such a good atmosphere for partying but it is also fun if you just want to stay in. Only thing is that you need to bring your own bath mat! water goes everywhere in the bathroom

Amazing staff! I loved being there and I intend to be there again everytime I'm in Barcelona. Best Hostel I've been

• 21st Jan 2015

Such a great hostel, great atmosphere for making friends, 17 of us all went to the football together which was so much fun. breakfast is awesome and dinner is great. can't think of a bad thing at all, staff were all amazing!

• 20th Jan 2015

Great hostel!!! Would recommend straight away!! Cheers guys!

Hostel One is the best hostel chain in Spain by a landslide. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable and go out of their way to make you feel part of their 'family'. And that's what it is there... family. Free dinner and drinks every night goes along way after months of traveling as well. I've stayed in Seville and Madrid's Hostel One and highly recommend those as well.

Great location, atmosphere and beautiful/friendly staff. Free 'family' dinner each night is a great idea and easy way to meet everyone! I will be back!

the dinners create a great communal vibe which is perfect for solo travellers :)

Wow. This hostel was awesome! Traveling alone, it can sometimes be tough to link up with other travelers. Hostel One was immediately welcoming with a "family" atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and really made the stay pleasant. The group dinners every night at 9 are icing on the cake of what is deservedly the best hostel in Spain, if not the world.

• 16th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff, always happy to chat :) I was travelling to Barcelona on my own, end up meeting many lovely people and I never felt lonely. Food at the hostel was tasty! I can defo recommend this hostel for anyone who is travelling solo or in groups. It's a perfect place for making new friends and sharing travelling experiences. I will be back soon! :)

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I wish there was a rating above excellent, 100% doesn't do it justice! Hostel one made my stay in barcelona absolutely incredible. Staff were so friendly and remembered me by name, dinners were delicious and the sangria -well that certainly got the night and the atmosphere going! No other hostel will compare after you've stayed here... Thankyou hostel one for such a great stay!! I'll be back!

what makes this Hostel amazing are the hosts. they go above and beyond to take care of the guests. at first, I was bit confused as to why they sit down and talk to you before checking in, but they explain in detail everything to make your stay worth while. definitely the highlight of my Barcelona Trip!

The staff down there are all absolute champs. Ricardo and Mauro will show you a good time!

• 10th Jan 2015