Hostel One Paralelo

Superb 3963 Total Reviews

• Italy, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2017
5.7

Hostelworld doesn't want give you the receipt. Staff asks you to pay under the table and they tell you a lot of stories to persuade you to do this.

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

Super friendly, wonderful staff who made my first time solo travelling so fantastic. The hostel has a great atmosphere, great day and night excursions, I cannot recommend it enough. Will definitely be returning soon!

• England, Couple, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017

Bwilliant

22nd Apr 2017

Small hostel with a great atmosphere. I really enjoyed the location because it's not a very touristic area and you can mix with the locals. Metro and bus stops are close and can get you anywhere. The bed is really confy, but the 4-bedroom could be larger. It can get cramped with people + luggage. But it does not disappoint. Different activities every night, so it's really easy to meet other travellers. Staff make you feel very welcome.

20th Apr 2017

Dopest staff you'll ever meet. When everyone ate my cookies Guillermo bought me McDonalds to make up for it. 10/10 stand up guy. The rest of them are awesome too. Miss you

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

This is an incredible hostel!! I wish I could've stayed longer! I was actually sad to leave. 1000% I'll stay here again when I return to Barcelona, and I'm telling all my friends to! So welcoming and friendly, everyone is genuinely happy to see you and speak to you. They go out of their way to help you with anything you need. It's impeccably clean, and the bathroom/shower is nicer than mine at home in my Paris apartment! Shoutout to Jamie and Jennifer for being awesome!

15th Apr 2017

No other Hostel I have stayed at has had the same family feeling as Hostel One Paralelo. Everyone is so welcoming from the get go, great food on the table and a gorgeous Italian girl after my affections! Guillermo was so welcoming and took everyone on an awesome night out to some of the local bars and clubs with a real laid back social vibe. Day trips are some of the best, Adiel took us to one of the less well known parts or town with incredible views! Can't wait to go back! Highly recommend!

14th Apr 2017
8.0

Good value for money. The staff were very nice and helpful.

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Very friendly staff and daily day- and nighttime activities leaves you always feeling at home. Free dinners every night too. If I could change one thing, I'd have the cleaning lady come in later than 8 am ;) 10/10

• roblewissmith
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Absolutely wonderful staff make this place a must stay. As soon as I entered the front door I felt immediately welcome and comfortable. This positive energy transfers itself to the guests too so everyone is really friendly. Would recommend!