Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was outstanding. The staff was very warm, welcoming, and helpful. More importantly they just are good people. Mauro, Charlie, and pj were great guides to the nightlife and really showed everyone a good time. The food was good at the free family style dinner and I really recommend you attend and get a chance to meet the other guests over a meal; it really set a good time for the night. The guests were very diverse in age and nationalities and were a lot of fun. Highly recommend!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Fantastic atmosphere, not a big hostel so you get to meet everyone during the nightly dinners prepared by the staff who then takes everyone for a great a night out. Shout out to all staff members as well, Mauro, Debora, Nikola, John, PJ, Charlie. Don't have to mention the great location, perfect wifi, plugs and light in each bed and everything is extremely clean.

The best hostel I stayed at while traveling Europe. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere of the hotel is amazing. Seems like everyone partakes in the group activities and has a great time here. The hostel dinner is a great way to met and greet your fellow travelers. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Barcelona. Location wise it a also perfect with easy access to metro.

Great team running the Hostel thanks s

Staying at Hostel One Paralelo was one of my most interesting, exciting and comfortable experiences I've ever had. I arrived at the hostel early, but the staff, Nikkola was there to help me and give some recommendation on what to do in Barcelona. Other staffs I met there were amazingly friendly, nice, kind, fun people! If i'm visiting Barcelona again, I'd love to stay in this hostel again and I definitely recommend this amazing hostel to other travelers I meet ;)

This hostel has ok facilities. The best reason for choosing this hostel is the location and good staff. The staff are very friendly and cook a good dinner each night. The yummy hot dinner that everyone shares is a pay by donation arrangement. The staff are very friendly and take everyone out each evening. The friendly staff and location make this a great hostel. Highly recommended.

Formidable

• 17th Oct 2014
  • China

Mauro, Nikoletta, PJ, Charlie, Deborah and team are fantastic. Get to know the city with them for sure!

I was recommended to stay here while in Barcelona and this hostel did not disappoint. Especially for a solo traveler this was probably the best I've been to. It was a great hostel to meet other travelers, the staff was awesome and friendly and I can't wait to come back and visit. Do not stay anywhere else.

The staff was amazing. Merrel, Nikoletta, and the overnight guy were both very kind and helpful. Special thank you to the beautiful Debra for making delicious Portugese dinner at the hostel for a few nights. Overall, the facility was not the most modern but it has a very homely feel to it. There are computers that available for use and a refrigerator to put food in. I highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling to Barcelona.

• 13th Oct 2014

Thank you for the care, kindness and solid customer service. Staff were helpful with any city / tourist / restaurant questions, going above and beyond While I have stayed at many hostels in Europe, S.A. and Australia, HostelOne truly is the stand out. The hostel was the perfect size for me - just right in number of people and size of facility. It was comfortable, and intimate - An easy space to meet and mingle, and, of course, enjoy breakfast and the beautiful, homemade communal dinners!

• 13th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel!!! Great place to meet fellow travellers, loved the family atmosphere. Definitely recommend the delicious dinners by donation, and you can hang out and pre drink before going out together. The staff were fantastic, so friendly and so helpful. I'm already planning my next trip to Barcelona and will definitely stay here again!!

• 13th Oct 2014

I've passed up too many opportunities to review the hostels I've been in on this journey, but I couldn't miss the chance to tell the world how awesome my stay here was! Everyone on staff was incredible, they knew everyone's names and acted as our friends. We had group dinners, went out together and made friends quickly! The building is wonderful and I loved the outdoor area :) Thanks for such a wonderful end to my time in Spain, I can't wait to come back and see you all again.

the staff was amazing. Even before I arrived at the Hostel I felt welcome. The staff went above and beyond to establish a fun, sociable atmosphere where people actually get to meet each other and hang out (I almost had as much fun at the hostel as I did in Barcelona) they serve a free home (or hostel) cooked dinner (they do ask for tips to contribute towards the dinner). and they take the time to show you the best places to eat, the sights to see, and the night life for free.

• 11th Oct 2014

A small hostel where it's easy to get to know the staff and other travelers as well! Lots of cool things to see in the area and I never felt unsafe there, even at night.

Great little set up these guys have here! I've met some unforgettable people whilst staying here, both staff and guest. Suitable for everybody really and the staff will go out of their way to help you out.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Wonderfull Atmosphere ! Super helpfull staff. Would recommend to anybody who want to be social !

• 10th Oct 2014

Amazing experience- first time in Barcelona. I've stayed at Hostel One in Prague and had heard great reviews about this place, and it did not disappoint! Staff were incredibly cool- great social vibe and I love that they cook you dinner to share. Met really cool people here. 100% will stay again!

The best hotel I've stayed at. Everyone was AWESOME!

• 9th Oct 2014

Absolutely awesome staff- took excellent care of us. Rooms were great and very clean. Location was near the metro which was good and not too far from most of the main attractions. Loved the free dinners and the outings every night - brilliant hostel - completely recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7