Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is quite good considering its nice staff and convenient location.

Angel and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible; I only regret not being able to stay in this hostel longer! Free dinner with practically unlimited sangria, great rooms and facilities, friendly staff, along with organized trips to some of the hottest nightlife spots in Barcelona with no cover charge? What more could you ask for? Not to mention, my friend and I were given a free room upgrade to a private room! Will definitely stay here if I ever find myself in Barcelona again.

Is Hostel One the best hostel in Barcelona ? I don't know, I haven't been to any other hostels here... But I've been fortunate enough to travel the World over the past few years and I've been to dozens of hostels. Be assured that Hostel One is a fantastic little place with a great atmosphere and probably the friendliest staff that I have ever come across. Should you consider Hostel One as an option during your trip to Barcelona ? Definitely !!

The staff is amazing at this hostel. You feel like a part of the family while staying there. The dinners in the evening were great, some healthy meals as opposed to eating the fast food in the streets. The location of the hostel is perfect. Walkable to the majority of the main sites and there is easy metro access. Angel is the best, he knows Barcelona inside out and will give you priceless tips on places to visit and eat at. One beer for Angel!!!!

• 11th Apr 2015

home away from home. this place is a fantastic place to spend time in Barcelona. 💚

• 11th Apr 2015

BY far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The only hostel I will stay in when I am in Barcelona !! :)

• 10th Apr 2015

Staff couldn't have been better. Great location. Free dinner every night was nice, and a great way to meet other guests before going out to the pub and the club, where you don't pay cover. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to meet people.

We stayed in this hostel 2 separate nights. Second time after missing our flight out of Barcelona. The hostel is located in a very charming part of Barcelona, around old town and it is right next to the best tapas restaurant (Taquetas de Blai). The hostel feels more like home than the other more well known, commercialized places. Angel, Mauro and Charlie were all awesome. Angel is one of the friendliest and nicest guy I have met during my stay. FIVE STARS!!! This place was the best!

Great people!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I have stayed at, everyone is so happy and helpful! Anytime I'm in barcelona I will definitely be staying in One Paralelo! Felt so at home!

• 6th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Really fun and a great atmosphere for meeting people. It felt safe, clean and friendly. Highly recommend it.

The staff at the hostel are really cool! They try to make the best of your stay and at night they Cook some dinner and after that they take you to a nice bar to get wasted hahah Really cool!!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

A very nice hostel with clean rooms, superfriendly staff and the highlight is the common dinner. I returned a second time to enjoy the atmosphere. 110%!!!! Thank you all and keep up the good vibe!

Hostel One Paralelo is a must go hostel. Firstly, the staff are excellent. They are friendly, and very fun - in fact hostel one is like home. It is a comfortable hostel, the rooms are spacious and very clean, and the atmosphere is brilliant. There is also free dinners at dinner time, pub crawls, and breakfast in the mornings. It gives a complete raiting for me. I would reccomend it to anyone.

This hostel is hands down the best hostel out there, the staff are amazing and filled with so much local knowledge which they are more than happy to share I can't wait to come back when I'm back in Barcelona

• 4th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Very safe and fun environment. Staff was SUPER helpful and friendly. Would definitely return here!!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015

This hostel sets standards high for all other hostels. If you're looking to meet amazing people and have an awesome time in barcelona, don't think twice and book! I would definitely recommend staying here, free supper and pubcrawl are added features!

My friend and I stayed at Hostel One Paralelo for 3 nights. It was a real pleasant stay. The staff were lovely and accomodating. Dinner was cooked each night so we could all enjoy it together round the table...and sangria! The hostel arranged great nights out to the pubs and clubs of Barcelona. It is in a great location so everything you would wanna see is within reach. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here when in Barcelona. Thank you! :)

This hostel is completely AMAZING! The people are very nice, the ambiance is good and the staff is completely out of control (in a good way... specially when it comes to ANGEL and tequila shooters !). If you are going to Barcelona and not staying in this hostel, you are making a huge mistake. Believe me this place is a must !

• 1st Apr 2015

Absolutely the best hostel I have been to. The whole staff was friendly and accommodating. Unlike every other hostel that I have stayed at during my 2 month trip in Europe, there absolutely nothing I can complain about here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7