Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Loved this hostel! Cannot say enough about the place and the staff. On arrival we received an excellent orientation talk recommending where to go and what to see. The hostel do a nightly dinner for all of the guests which is like a big family dinner! The staff are all awesome and so friendly. Even the small details were great ie we got a lot of washing done and the hostel handled it all and was ready the next day. Make sure you stay here you won't regret it! Thanks for having us!

absolutely the best hostel i have stayed! really good atmosphere. the free dinner every night gathers travellers together. so everyone ends up talking and having fun together afterwards in the common room. staff are supper nice! as a student, i have met so many other students which are ideal! love barcelona love hostel one! definitely go back someday!

Extremely good atmosphere, you felt at home immediately. Hostel life at its best.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Hands down the best hostel staff I've ever stayed with. So genuinely welcome from the moment I pressed the bell that I actually felt at home. These guys just want you to have the best time and are just ridiculously helpful and friendly. The vibe among the guests was friendly and relaxed, helped along by the staff and the tip-based dinners and breakfasts. Beds and sheets were clean and smelled good. Air-conditioning was great. Only complaint: showers were a bit small but I'm a bigger guy.

The hostel is awesome. I'm going to miss the friends I've made. I want to go back already.

• 17th Sep 2014

Hostel One Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are incredible here and so helpful. They help create a friendly and fun atmosphere for everyone by cooking dinner each night and then taking who ever wants to go out to the clubs every night. The hostel is very clean and modern with plenty of communal areas to relax in and chat with other travellers and the staff. I would highly recommend it to both solo travellers as well as groups.

• 16th Sep 2014

Easily the best hostel I have been to in Europe. Ricardo and Nikola are amazing. Very friendly and helpful. The common area, breakfast for 2.5euros and the dinner make this hostel 'the' place to stay in Barcelona.

Very cool and helpful staffs! Look for that guy Riccardo, he's the best!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Great hostel to stay in. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the facilities are very good. Breakfast for €2.50 is a bargain also. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, but it is a particularly good place to stay if you are travelling alone, as it is really easy to meet, talk to and socialise with other travellers. Will definitely come to Barcelona again and will definitely be staying here again.

This hostel was the best we've stayed in by far. The staff are friendly,helpful and kind,the atmosphere fun and inclusive and the building itself well positioned,clean and accessible. We intend to stay here again thanks to the great atmosphere and wonderful people we met. Free family meals were amazing and the staff made everyone feel just that- well looked after like a member of the family. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• 8th Sep 2014

This is what all hostels should feel like, welcoming, clean, and comfortable, everything I feli at Hostel One. Everyone on staff, Ricardo, Nicoletta, and (Marco , I believe was the night staffer). Ricardo was hilarious and even made my first day there feel nice and comfortable, like I've been there before, made me feel very relaxed in a new place. Not a lot of places would offer a free dinner either, which made the place feel even more like stopping in on family. I give this place a A++++.

• 8th Sep 2014

Great hostel. Great staff and really good food too!!

Staff is amazing, you will have fun and feel comfortable. I will recommend this place to all Barcelona travellers. Thanks guys!

Fantastic place to stay, will recommend to everyone!

It is the best hostel in Europe.

• 6th Sep 2014

Lovely hostel, very welcoming. Great atmosphere for travellers who want to meet others. Staff were very helpful and Ricardo in particular was a great help and easy to interact with. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in, I came here for one night and ended up staying for 2 weeks!! The building is great but it's really the staff who make the hostel what it is - Ricardo, Nicola and Rafa cook an amazing dinner for everyone every night, go out with the guests, make everyone feel completely at home and are always there if there's a problem. Will recommend to everyone

• 5th Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. We were cooked a great dinner every night and taken out by the staff at night to bars / clubs. Thanks to the staff for making it a great stay and I will be back when I am able to get back to Barcelona

Cozy atmosphere, dinner with the staffs every night, super friendly staffs welcome you. It's not in the downtown but still can catch metro easily. Highly recommend this place! :-)

Very friendly hostel and great place to meet people.

• 3rd Sep 2014