Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Staff is amazing, you will have fun and feel comfortable. I will recommend this place to all Barcelona travellers. Thanks guys!

Fantastic place to stay, will recommend to everyone!

Lovely hostel, very welcoming. Great atmosphere for travellers who want to meet others. Staff were very helpful and Ricardo in particular was a great help and easy to interact with. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

Cozy atmosphere, dinner with the staffs every night, super friendly staffs welcome you. It's not in the downtown but still can catch metro easily. Highly recommend this place! :-)

Very friendly hostel and great place to meet people.

• 3rd Sep 2014

I spent two great days in this hostel. Staff are very helpful and kind. Atmosphere was perfect and the show by the staff was exellent! The dinner was so tasty, It helped people get to know each other. I would definately choose this hostel the next time I am in Barcelona.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • China

Hostel One Paralelo is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at over a span of 4 months traveling. Excellent facilities and great locations, however the real standout point is the staff. Rafael and Ricardo really go above and beyond to make sure that guests are comfortable and happy in the hostel!!! During the course of the 2 night I was there they cooked amazing (& free) dinners and even performed acrobatics!!! The common area of this hostel is probably the best I've seen in any hostel.

Many thanks to Ricardo, Rafa and Nikola for making our stay great! The dinner every night is really nice and there's a great atmosphere in the hostel. We stayed in the 8 bed dorm which was clean and spacious, and had well-designed bathroom facilities. The hostel is very well thought out and there are several communal spaces for people to relax, talk, play games, etc. Definitely stay there.

One of the most welcoming hostels I have ever been to. The staff are second to none, and I even received an unexpected free dinner! Would undoubtedly stay here again.

• 2nd Sep 2014

PJ is AWESOME!

• 31st Aug 2014

Great hostel with a good location and very helpful and friendly staff. Major attractions are within a convenient walking distance. Dorms are clean and air conditioned. Highly recommended!

Being two women in our sixties, a hostel could be awkward. Within minutes of arriving we were invited to tapas with the staff and other travelers. We shared stories over several meals over the next few days. It was a wonderful, fun place to stay with easy access to different parts of the city.

• 29th Aug 2014

Awesome hostel! You must check this place out. Although my stay was short, I really enjoyed my time here. If it was possible, I would have stayed longer.. and will definitely be staying here next time I find myself in Barcelona. The atmosphere was cool and perfect for meeting other travelers. The staff were awesome - Nikola was lovely, really helpful and made me feel welcome and part of the family. I would totally recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Budapest! :D

• 28th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Like this hostel as it was not a big hostel and you can easily interact with other people who come from different parts of the world..even they have free dinners so its awesome..also the beds are comfatable..one thing that's not cool is the showers are too small apart from that everything is nice

The staff was the best I have ever experienced in any hostel, they went out of their way to help us out.

The hostel is in a great location with easy access to the major sites in Barcelona. The staff is incredibly friendly and it is extremely easy to meet other people in the hostel (especially during the group dinners). As a first time solo traveller, I thought it was nice that they provide that experience for their guests. The rooms are well maintained. My one complaint is that the showers are very small, but that didn't detract from my overall experience. Definitely planning to come back!

• 23rd Aug 2014

The staff were awesome. The shower was extremely small with nowhere to put soap, shampoo, etc. The dinners cooked for us were fresh and healthy (and cheap!) which was a nice change from the usual backpackers diet.

Wonderful place to stay and at a great location. Super friendly staff that are very helpful. Short walk to the metro line that gets you to all the top sites. 100 metres from the hostel is Blai Street which offers good options for enjoying tapas. Definitely will choose Hostel One Paralelo when returning to Barcelona.

This hostel was simply amazing! The atmosphere is great and there is a strong sense of community with both staff and other guests. Dinner is served every night at 9 where we all get a chance to socialize and then party together! Barcelona was my last and favourite city of my EuroTrip thanks to this wonderful hostel that made my experience completely unforgettable!

• 21st Aug 2014

Felt like a family. Wonderful staff and communal dinners.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7