Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

INCREDIBLE ! AMAZING STAFF , GREAT PARTIES , CLEAN AND AMAZING TAPAS AREA . MAURO, MILITO Y NAT , THANKS FOR THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE ! DONT THINK JUST BOOK IT :)

Best hostel we have stayed at! The staff is absolutely amazing and give you great tips about the city. Very social hostel- make sure you try out the common dinners! You'll make friends from all over the world. Could not have asked for anything more. Thanks Hostel One Paralelo for a great stay!

• 24th Jul 2015

Hostel One Paralelo has to be hands down one of the best hostels I´ve had the pleasure of staying whilst travelling. The staff will go above and beyond to assist you in anyway they can, the nights out with the hostel have to be some of the best nights I´ve had out as well. Hostel One Paralelo just does the little things that make a massive difference, the family dinners are a great way to meet other travelers, and if you are on a bit of a budget, a great away to save a bit of cash. Hostel One#1

One of the best hostels I've been to. The group diners and the sangria are great! The staff is also amazing. They make sure you know what's going on in the city and will go out of their way to accommodate you. I would recommend this place for sure!

Considering how Canadians have one of the nicest reputations internationally, Hostel One Paralelo tops that. Hands down, the nicest and most accommodating staff I have ever met throughout my first travels in Europe. I fell in love with Natasja the moment she handed me free pasta after a long day of travelling and Mauro for providing me a bed last minute. I owe it to you guys and I will for sure come back with a crew!

• 21st Jul 2015

This was such a great hostel! I met so many lovely people and the staff were so friendly and helpful! One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in, would recommend to everyone!

• 21st Jul 2015

This hostel is like home from home! Perfect for solo travelers as well as groups! The atmosphere is so friendly and the staff are so lovely and work super hard to make sure everyone is happy and having fun. The free dinners at night and the bars they take you to are a great way to meet like minded travelers! Hands down best atmosphere in a hostel I have ever experienced and had the time of my life because of it in Barcelona :) stay here!!!! It's impossible not to love it !!!

• 20th Jul 2015

LOVE hostel one paralelo! The vibe is just unbeatable. Everyone is friendly and open to talking and hanging out, and the tip-based family style dinners every night help facilitate that. Even as a single traveler I immediately felt at home. The staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly and will make sure you have the time of your life. Shoutouts to Mauro and Natasha! They also take people out every night to bars and clubs and I had a total blast. Wifi was fast and worked great, good bfast.

By far the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in. This hostel is perfect if you are hoping to meet new people and have an awesome time. Free family dinners (delicious) every night to get to know fellow travelers at the hostel and everyone goes out together for the night. Free entry to many bars and clubs! Rooms/bathrooms are all very clean and everyone who works there is so kind. It would be a huge mistake not to stay here if your in Barcelona. Can't wait to come back here!! PS Mauro is the best!

Absolutely awesome place, best atmosphere! Mauro, Milito, Fion, Lilly and Natasha are all legends, communal dinners really help you get to know everyone and partying together definitely helps too! If you're in a big group you'll still love this place but for small groups and solo travellers you really can't beat this place! Had an absolutely cants hi time here, highly recommended!

• 19th Jul 2015

Top notch. Location could be a LITTLE better but definitely still good.

Fantastic

BY FAR THE BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED IN! If you want to meet great people in a great environment- stay at Hostel One. The staff are epic, then run a bar crawl every night that takes you to different places. They make breakfast & dinner for you. Small hostel but that makes it great, everyone knows everyone within their first day of arriving. Lockers in the rooms, air con! & clean bathrooms. I've stayed in a fair-few hostels now and nothing compares to Hostel One. I'll be back!

You guys rocked. Everyone was so welcoming. You really helped make my stay in Barcelona a memory ill never forget! Thanks hostel one!

• 16th Jul 2015

We had the greatest time at this hostel! Great family atmosphere with the staff always making you feel welcomed. The nights out we're super fun. Because it was a small hostel the facilities were clean and useful. Definitely recommend this hostel!

This was my first time traveling solo and I had an amazing time. Hostel One is a great party hostel with a family atmosphere. The staff are the absolute best and a great time! The breakfast is delicious and the paella makes for a great meal before going out. I feel everyone who stays here has the same mentality which makes being here great. Seriously. Stay here.

Honestly not much to say. There's no cons about this hostel. Everyone was great and the setup itself is awesome. Will definitely return

• 15th Jul 2015

Although, the dorms themselves are a little small, the bathrooms are the best I've seen in a hostel! The staff were also amazing, so friendly and helpful and always available. A really good atmosphere and a really enjoyable place to stay!

This is the best hostel in Barcelona hands down. This was my first hostel experience and Angel and Natasja couldn't have been more inviting, friendly, and helpful with my stay. I originally booked two nights but loved it so much I had to stay longer. Even with a full hostel they went the extra mile to accommodate me. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona.

• 13th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Top notch, it couldn't have been better.

• 13th Jul 2015