Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing! You must stay here!

• 24th Aug 2015

Hands down best hostel we have stayed at in our trip. The "family" dinner each night and free sangria is incredible. The terrace at the back is the perfect spot to chill out with a cold beer. The breakfasts in the morning are delicious and the rooms are immaculately clean, with fresh linen and quality pillows. Could not recommend this place enough for anyone thinking of staying in Barcelona. Will definitely stay here again when in Spain.

This hostel is a great combination of a party hostel and also a hostel with all the basic necessities travellers need: lockers in the rooms, free (based on tips) family-style dinners, and air conditioning (!). It's really easy to meet and socialize with people at this hostel, as the family dinners get everyone to meet each other and the excursions to bars and clubs led by Mauro are awesome.

• 18th Aug 2015

AMAZING! I stayed in 10 different hostels during my backpacking trip and Hostel One Paralelo was by far the best. I only planned to stay for one night, but ended up staying there for four nights because I was having such a great time. The rooms are nice/clean, the staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the location is great. Attend the dinners and drinking games at night to meet SO many people... and it's awesome that they plan night activities! Thank you Hostel One Paralelo!!!

This is by far the best hostel I´ve ever stayed in! The staff were awesome. The hostel had a great atmosphere. They put on a free dinner for the guests (with sangria!!!) which brought everyone together so I was able to meet other people really easily. The staff then took all of the guests out for an awesome night. Great wifi, clean, great rooms. They also do breakfast. I´ll definitely be back!

It was the best hostel ive ever stayed in, the staff were amazing, it was super clean, had a great atmosphere.

Great stay! Staff super friendly and helpful (esp Evan, natasja, mauro). Definitely recommend

• 17th Aug 2015

Incredible hostel, had such a blast here. There's a free dinner every night which makes it super easy to meet people. It's extremely clean and close to everything.

Best hostel I've stayed in, starting from the incredible staff who make you feel welcomed. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is central and safe. The best part of the hostel is the atmosphere, they cook dinner every night for free and offer to take you out as a group to various locations in barcelona depending on what is going on in thr city. Anyone traveling to Barcelona should definitely only book with one paralelo :)

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Best hostel in the world! I have stayed at tons of different hostels all over the world, and this is by far the best one I've ever stayed in. The hostel itself is nice, the staff is awesome, and the overall experience you get from staying here cannot be beaten. Everyone who stays here is treated like family, and the hostel does a great job of getting everyone to hang out and get to know each other. The free family dinners each night were my favorite. Love this place more than I can say!

Such an amazing place. Incredible family feel from the moment you walk in and meet Natasja who is the loveliest person in the world. Free family dinners every night followed by drinking games and party. Highly recommend, I hope to be back!

Absolutely fantastic experience! Towels provided. Bathrooms always clean. Lockers provided and a lock was rented to me for free. The rooms were not exactly private but it kept it friendly and welcoming as a whole to meet people. Dinners included (tip based) and was a great way to meet all the wonderful people there. Close to a strip of bars and not far from the station. Staff are friendly and chill. Loved my stay

stop reading and check in here. i had the time of my life.

Great hostel. Staff is so friendly and helpfull. Family-like atmosphere. Will definitely come back if i pass by barcelona Thank you guys for a great night out also!!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Having spent many years travelling and hostelling I can officially say this is the best, friendliest, most welcoming place I have ever stayed. The staff are ALL amazing and the extent they go to ensure their guests (family) are taken care of is exceptional. The atmosphere is brilliant and the evening meal is great for meeting new people This is the first review Ive written on this site but I felt like I had to comment. Miss you guys all already and look forward to seeing you all again soon :)

• 11th Aug 2015

Angel, Milito and the whole staff were super helpful, nice and funny. They made my stay in Barcelona fantastic. We received a free meal and were escorted to the best bars; my favourite was the shot bar. The location is also good the next subway station is about 300 meters. There is a shop and plenty of restaurants nearby.

Great hostel - clean, social and safe! With the best hosts a special thanks to Natasja, Angel and Millito who made the stat a welcoming!

• 10th Aug 2015

Millito and Angel were awesome! They both made you feel like you were family. Milito was extreamly helpful with planning trips, and he was also just a blast to hang out with. Your staff was way better than any of the other staff I have in countered at all any of the other hostels I have stayed at.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly, really helpful with booking activities and planning nights out. The nightly family dinners based on tips were the best idea, especially for solo travellers. So many good vibes in this hostel. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm and had no problems. Barcelona experience wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't stayed here. Thanks guys for taking care of me!!

• 10th Aug 2015

Brilliant place to stay that made Barcelona even more special. It has a great vibe to it and you join one big family as soon as you enter the door. Angel and the crew run an outstanding place and I can't wait to visit again next time I'm in town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7