9.8
Superb 3,745 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 3,745 Total Reviews
Hostel One Paralelo Located at Calle Salvá 62, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08004 Calle Salvá 62
98% 3745
41.3722114 2.1651649
    Rooms available

• Costa Rica, Male, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

This hostel makes you feel at home

30th Nov 2016

I had an absolute blast at this place, the people working here were some of the friendliest and kindest individuals I've ever met. Jennifer, Mauro, Mo, Carly, Yanet, Jonas, Baptise and all the others I cannot thank you enough. The facilities were quality with the meals being completely adequate. I could not have enjoyed my time in Barcelona more and that is completely due to the service that this hostel provided. I will be back!

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

The best hostel I've stayed in Euro trip! I've read the rave reviews of it and I was not disappointed! Hostel is easy to get to and its really value for the money. Amenities are okay but the most important thing is the number of people you get to meet here. The staff are helpful, friendly and put in a lot of effort in making everyone's stay a great one! Shout out to Jenifer, Karen, Mayo and Mario (dude with hat!) and special mention to Andre! Thanks ALL!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

Great hostel with amazing staff who genuinely seem to care abut the enjoyment of their guests!

27th Nov 2016

This place is probably my favourite hostel I've ever stayed at, it feels more like a family than anything else. Mo Ya's paella on Saturdays are delicious, Mauro's sangria will get you very drunk and Yanet will teach you all about reggaeton. Will miss the place and definitely be back soon!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

Never a dull moment, this hostel was a nonstop party and made my time in Barcelona far beyond expectations. Staff is hype, and everything about the hostel is flawless. Definitely going to hiss again at hostel 1.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

This hostel is a definite 10/10 (just like you Coryn). The staff does a really good job of bringing everyone together and it feels like a little family when you're staying here. From the free dinners to the daily and nightly group activities Hostel One Paralelo made my time is Barcelona memorable. Definitely stay here. Much love.

24th Nov 2016

First hostel I can objectively give a 10 to. Definitely the best I've been to in Spain and maybe the best I've ever been to. There is such a warm vibe here: it's infectious. Every day they do fun activities; every night they took us out to new venues. At night it turns into a party hostel - so not the best place for a calm sleep if that's your thing. The staff were exceptional - they'd always go above and beyond to help you. They really did the little things that I never see hostel staff do.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

I LOVE this hostel. I have been all over Europe and Asian and this by far is my favorite hostel of all time. I have been twice on different occasions when I have been in Barcelona because I love the atmosphere there. The staff is incredibly helpful and amazing, especially Christina who was amazing, and helped me book my second stay. All the workers are fantastic, it is like one big family at Hostel One. Both times I went, I made friends for life.

• India, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

I had a blast during my stay at Hostelone Paralelo in Barcelona. The staff was one of the most friendliest that I have seen across Europe. Andre, specially made our stay very eventful with all the suggestions for tours, bars, pubs and clubs. Andre is one of the most awesome hosts that I have come across till now!! Do stay here. Highly recommended!