Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel One Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are incredible here and so helpful. They help create a friendly and fun atmosphere for everyone by cooking dinner each night and then taking who ever wants to go out to the clubs every night. The hostel is very clean and modern with plenty of communal areas to relax in and chat with other travellers and the staff. I would highly recommend it to both solo travellers as well as groups.

• 16th Sep 2014

Easily the best hostel I have been to in Europe. Ricardo and Nikola are amazing. Very friendly and helpful. The common area, breakfast for 2.5euros and the dinner make this hostel 'the' place to stay in Barcelona.

Great hostel to stay in. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the facilities are very good. Breakfast for €2.50 is a bargain also. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, but it is a particularly good place to stay if you are travelling alone, as it is really easy to meet, talk to and socialise with other travellers. Will definitely come to Barcelona again and will definitely be staying here again.

This hostel was the best we've stayed in by far. The staff are friendly,helpful and kind,the atmosphere fun and inclusive and the building itself well positioned,clean and accessible. We intend to stay here again thanks to the great atmosphere and wonderful people we met. Free family meals were amazing and the staff made everyone feel just that- well looked after like a member of the family. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• 8th Sep 2014

This is what all hostels should feel like, welcoming, clean, and comfortable, everything I feli at Hostel One. Everyone on staff, Ricardo, Nicoletta, and (Marco , I believe was the night staffer). Ricardo was hilarious and even made my first day there feel nice and comfortable, like I've been there before, made me feel very relaxed in a new place. Not a lot of places would offer a free dinner either, which made the place feel even more like stopping in on family. I give this place a A++++.

• 8th Sep 2014

Staff is amazing, you will have fun and feel comfortable. I will recommend this place to all Barcelona travellers. Thanks guys!

Fantastic place to stay, will recommend to everyone!

It is the best hostel in Europe.

• 6th Sep 2014

Lovely hostel, very welcoming. Great atmosphere for travellers who want to meet others. Staff were very helpful and Ricardo in particular was a great help and easy to interact with. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in, I came here for one night and ended up staying for 2 weeks!! The building is great but it's really the staff who make the hostel what it is - Ricardo, Nicola and Rafa cook an amazing dinner for everyone every night, go out with the guests, make everyone feel completely at home and are always there if there's a problem. Will recommend to everyone

• 5th Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. We were cooked a great dinner every night and taken out by the staff at night to bars / clubs. Thanks to the staff for making it a great stay and I will be back when I am able to get back to Barcelona

Cozy atmosphere, dinner with the staffs every night, super friendly staffs welcome you. It's not in the downtown but still can catch metro easily. Highly recommend this place! :-)

Very friendly hostel and great place to meet people.

• 3rd Sep 2014

I spent two great days in this hostel. Staff are very helpful and kind. Atmosphere was perfect and the show by the staff was exellent! The dinner was so tasty, It helped people get to know each other. I would definately choose this hostel the next time I am in Barcelona.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • China

Hostel One Paralelo is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at over a span of 4 months traveling. Excellent facilities and great locations, however the real standout point is the staff. Rafael and Ricardo really go above and beyond to make sure that guests are comfortable and happy in the hostel!!! During the course of the 2 night I was there they cooked amazing (& free) dinners and even performed acrobatics!!! The common area of this hostel is probably the best I've seen in any hostel.

Many thanks to Ricardo, Rafa and Nikola for making our stay great! The dinner every night is really nice and there's a great atmosphere in the hostel. We stayed in the 8 bed dorm which was clean and spacious, and had well-designed bathroom facilities. The hostel is very well thought out and there are several communal spaces for people to relax, talk, play games, etc. Definitely stay there.

One of the most welcoming hostels I have ever been to. The staff are second to none, and I even received an unexpected free dinner! Would undoubtedly stay here again.

• 2nd Sep 2014

PJ is AWESOME!

• 31st Aug 2014

Great hostel with a good location and very helpful and friendly staff. Major attractions are within a convenient walking distance. Dorms are clean and air conditioned. Highly recommended!

Being two women in our sixties, a hostel could be awkward. Within minutes of arriving we were invited to tapas with the staff and other travelers. We shared stories over several meals over the next few days. It was a wonderful, fun place to stay with easy access to different parts of the city.

• 29th Aug 2014