Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2019 Total Reviews

It had such a nice stay in Paralelo! I felt like I got in to cozy oaze out of crazy Barcelona streets. The area seems to be safe and really close to all the action. From very first moments staff was taking care of me very well, you can feel there chilling mood and relax comletely after long walking tours or parties. It was also tidy and hostel had all facilities you may need durring your stay. Definatelly I will come back there once again, because this place really care about their hosts! :)

This hostel had the best atmosphere of any I've been to yet. This is in large part due Angel organizing and cooking communal dinners every night. It was a lot of fun and everyone got to know each other before going out afterwards. There's also a hottub which is pretty great. The beds are very comfortable and the hostel is very clean. It's located a few minutes walk from Las Ramblas and a metro stop which is convinient. Overall, a top tier hostel, stay here if you can.

Awesome atmosphere, lovely staff and lovely backpackers!! Couldn't recommend this place more it felt like home!

• 20th Jul 2014

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. As soon as I arrived, Angel made me feel right at home and the group dinners each night are such a great way to meet fellow travellers. The nights out angel arranges are so much fun too and he knows all the right people to skip the lines and show you the best of Barca nightlife. I will go back and recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in Barca.

Amazing hostel, as all the other reviews have stated. Great location, maybe 15 minute walk from La Rambla, 3 minutes from a metro stop, and 5 minutes from Montjuic. The group dinners are great for meeting people, and the staff is legendary at keeping the atmosphere at the hostel awesome. Angel, Ricardo, PJ, etc will do pretty much everything they can do make sure you have an amazing time in Barcelona.

• 20th Jul 2014

Had a great time at the hostel. Staff were super friendly right from the welcome email with really clear instructions on how to get there & tips for stay ing safe. As a lone traveller I loved that there was communal dinner each night for the cost of "a tip" . Really enjoyed my stay, thanks would stay there again in a heartbeat.

staff was outstanding, so nice and welcoming. at the moment you enter you feel as if you are a part of one big family. had a great time!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Hostel one for life! Particularly the guy (Richard) he was a total champion!

so far the best hostel ive come across,it makes you feel you at home,i arrived here at midnight there was very friendly italian guy i forgot his name,another guy richard he is incredibly helpful,delicious dinner every night,its the staff there what makes one of the best hostels.

We met Nikoletta for most of our stay. She was very accommodating and helpful. She also made yummy dinners. I stayed here 2 years ago and I have stayed again and I would do it all over! It is an amazing hostel with everything and more that you could even ask for. GRACIAS

• 12th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel. About a 10 minute walk to Las Ramblas and 3 minute walk to the metro station. Also 5 min from Montjuif. The hostel staff makes dinner at 9pm every night, the food is great and it's an awesome way to meet people from your hostel and get to know them. Typically there are drinking games and party events every night if you are interested in going out, and sometimes the staff goes with you. If you would rather just get some rest, rooms are super quiet and clean! Beds are also comfy!

I really had a great stay at this hostel. I was traveling alone but got to know the people very fast. Especially the free dinner in the evenings brings the people together. Afterwards there's always a possibility to go out, mostly organized by the hostel staff, who knows where to go. I can only recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 11th Jul 2014

Not hard to see why this is the number 1 hostel in Spain; it has everything for any traveller and I can´t recommend it enough, The hospitality provided by PJ and Nikoletta is fantastic and you feel at home straight away. Much recommended!

Great place in a great location. Clean, spacious. Really nice atmosphere. Staff, especially PJ, is super nice and helpful. Group dinners are awesome.

As a solo traveler, Hostel One was an excellent choice. I met some really great people here and the nightly dinners/overall atmosphere of the hostel made that quite easy.

• 8th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Very friendly and welcoming staff, making everyone feel welcome and creating a delicious gourmet meal every night. Everything was clean and orderly.... one of the best (possibly the best) hostels I´ve stayed at.

• 8th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel! My first city as a solo traveler and am so glad I stayed here! The staff knew me by name and the family dinners where a delicious and perfect way to meet other travelers. Stay here!!!

Well what can i say, best hostel experience of my life. The staff, pj,ricardo,nicole, everyone is so amazing, loved the atmosphere. Everyone just chills together n they cook amazing food for everyone at night n then everyone goes out together. Made such great friends, will never forget this experience. Loved it.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Communal dinners were a definite highlight and the staff were all extremely lovely.

This hostel is very social and allows you to create new friends instantly. The shared meals help provide time to connect with others. The staff was extremely helpful, Nicole in particular.

• 5th Jul 2014