Hostel One Paralelo

9.8
Superb 3869 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Sorry I'm a little bit late here, but still with all my heart to write this things down. Those three nights in Hostel One Paralelo were just wonderful. People there were super nice too! MISS Jennifer and the other lovely girls! AND Johnas' cooking was amazing too. hhh( you said you like cooking, so I wish your every minute of cooking time is full of joy!) OH! Never is so so so so so so so so so CUTE!!! Love you all! :) Lyn

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Everything about this Hostel was amazing! Great staff who lead awesome activities and provided great food. They were the reason our Barcelona trip was so perfect!

11th Feb 2017

It was a perfect stay! it fulfilled all my expectations of a hostel and I definitely would recommend it!

• India, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Wish I could have stayed longer to spend more time with the hostel gang! Lovely people, perfect location!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Really social, the staff were all super awesome, and had so much fun here, definitely recommend!

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean, perfect if you're traveling alone and want to meet people. Highly recommend.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Amazing place to stay.

4th Feb 2017

Extended our stay twice. The entire staff was awesome and made you feel very welcome. The atmosphere and all of the facilities were great too. Jonas went out of his way as well to show me around. I highly recommend Hostel One🙏🏼

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Definitely one of the best hostels Ive stayed at in Europe. Rooms are really clean and nice, and the staff are super friendly. Loved this hostel so much and would recommend everyone to stay here if you´re wanting a fun time in Barcelona!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

Probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere of the hostel is so friendly, with a warm welcome in reception and all the staff so keen to help with anything. The meals at night were great and a very sociable affair, with the nights out being amazing -free entry to local clubs with a great crowd of people. I'm still recovering from my long weekend now. I left feeling like I had become part of the family. Thanks so much for having me. I hope to stay again soon :)