Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent atmosphere, great staff, free breakfast (until 2pm) and dinner

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Spain

A great stay to say the least! Met so many people here in the hostel with an awesome vibe. Staff really friendly and very accomodating. A short 5min walk from paral-lel metro statio , ideally located in a nice area. Had a blast guys, if ever back in Barca I'm going here!

• 19th Nov 2014

Not much to say except that it was great! They compensated for the lack of hot water nicely by offering a free breakfast. I really like all the effort they put into providing a dinner every evening, this really creates a sense of community. Staff was really nice and accessible, extra bonus is that they also joined us on the nights out! I made some friends for life in the few days that I was there!

• 17th Nov 2014

Hostel One Paralelo had been by afar my favorite hostel yet. It had the best atmosphere

Fantastic hostel and fantastic people. Felt like the staff and the people living there was like one big happy family. Loved it! Everyone was so nice! Will def come back!!

My stay was great- especially the staff. Very friendly, approachable and always ready to help in my time there. Great atmosphere. My only comment would be that on a couple of occasions the bathroom in my room did not have any hot water (cold showers!). We were okay without it however I'm sure that had we alerted the staff it would have been attended to :)

• 15th Nov 2014

Great hostel, awesome home cooked dinners every night! The staff was super friendly and helpful. The one minor problem was the lack of hot water for about a day and a half, despite the staff doing all they could to fix it.

Hostel is everything you could want in Barcelona! All the staff are extremely helpful and friendly which makes for a warm and welcoming and environment. Very easy to meet other people from the hostel. Highly reccommend!

Lo mejor hostel en Barcelona! Buena gente, buenas fiestas, buenas camas! Best hostel in Barcelona. Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere for partying AND relaxing, and some of the best people you'll meet! The nightly dinners were amazing and the staff were always organising activities for everyone. Stay here -- you won't regret it!

Loved staying here! My first solo trip and the hostel atmosphere made me feel at home. It's like a mini family. We would eat dinner together and go out at night. Stay here if you are in Barça!

• 14th Nov 2014

Perfect stay! The best atmosphere out of all the hostels we visited across Europe. It has a family vibe! If you want to make friends, drink sangria, have a family dinner - this is for you. The staff are all fantastic, as are the people who stay there - something in the food? ;) facilities are great, there are actual showers with great water pressure (non of that push button nonsense you find sometimes). Oh, and we loved the Jacuzzi! Highly recommend!

• 14th Nov 2014

Wonderful place! Really friendly staff and a clean, fun place to enjoy the city. The shower in our doom was amazing - we all really appreciated it after going out! The staff have fun activities to go out and the other travellers were really fun too. Thanks guys, we really felt like part of the family. Kia kaha.

• New Zealand

I had a blast with this hostel crew. Next time I'm in Barca I know exactly where I'm going to be staying...or even visit just to say hi and see some familiar faces again. Nikola, PJ, Mauro and the night guys (Juan and Charlie) who were always keen for a chat at all times of day and night...great location and plenty of local tips to get the most out of your time in Barcelona! Love this city...best city in Europe and best hostel in Barcelona!!! xo

• 14th Nov 2014

I visited 12 cities in 5 different countries and hostel one paralelo was the BEST stay I had. The stuff is incredibly friend and helpful. My favorite time was FREE dinner time (prepared by the staff) , followed by the nights activities (ranges from karaoke club to bar to nightclub outing). A member of the staff "Mauro" takes everyone out every night and gives you a feel of Barcelona's nightlife from a local's perspective. Definitely recommended for everyone!!! Best value for your money!

We´ve only just left after 5 nights at hostel one and we already miss it. The staff are instantly welcoming and informative. The family dinners are the best way to meet everyone and it´s all by donation. Not to mention they encourage you to scrounge the leftovers after a night out of drinking. Decent breakfast with Juans world famous omellette for 2.50 euros and it´s on until 2pm. They even offered up a big batch of Sangria for free on Nasty Mondays. Great location and you can't beat the staff.

Fantastic hostel for meeting people! Really welcoming with amazing staff, there are free dinners each night and the option to go to a bar or club afterwards. The free dinners were simple but delicious. It's like a big relaxed family dinner, and you can get to know everyone before going out. The rooms aren't fancy but they're safe and the bathrooms are big, clean and modern and the location is great and easily accessed by metro or you can walk to the main sites in 10mins or so. Highly recommend!

• 9th Nov 2014

Awesome hostel. The people who work there are great. They take you out to a different place every night to party. Breakfast and dinner are included. Great meals!. Meeting people is easy here. It is a warm, comfortable environment. Location is perfect. Not too far from all attractions. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, and will definitely stay there again.

Awesome atmosphere (great for solo travelers). Definitely worth the money - huge lockers, personal reading lights, ton of space.

• 5th Nov 2014

Great staff and impeccable services! Will stay here again!

BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!! Social atmosphere is amazing, met great people and made awesome friends in a beautiful city because of this hostel. Staff is amazing - Mauro you rock! Took us out every night to show us the most fun places in Barcelona. Plus they make you an amazing dinner EVERY night for free, it just runs off a tips basis. Words cannot express how great this hostel is !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7