9.8
Superb 3,419 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 3,419 Total Reviews
Hostel One Paralelo Located at Calle Salvá 62, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08004 Calle Salvá 62
98% 3419
41.3722114 2.1651649
    Rooms available

21st Jun 2016

What a hostel should be!! By far the best hostel experience I've had. Instantly felt welcome, my friend and I got in late and were offered drinks and dinner. Mo Ya and Andreas were very friendly and helped with anything. I felt very comfortable there. Would recommend to anyone who likes to be social and make new friends! Can't wait to go back

• Canada, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

This hostel lives up to the hype - to borrow a phrase from a new friend I met there "this may be the best hostel I have been to" Everyone was relaxed and friendly, and the staff was incredible. Big shout out to Moya for being our party Sherpa and taking the group out on the town. Also Batiste did a great job on cooking dinner and breakfast for everyone (the spanish omlette was perfect) Definitely would recommend this hostel. In fact, I am looking at rebooking when I come back next week!

• Finland, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
6.6

A nice enough place in a good location (near a subway stop and a little bit farther away from the noisy city centre). Showers were too small though. A lot of other guests were a bit older, around 25-35 I'd guess, when I was there. Staff was friendly and very relaxed. Free dinners were really nice. Laundry service was expensive-ish at 6€ and the athmosphere seemed off to me somehow (people talking about drugs very openly, staff being so laid-back).

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

This Hostel was joy to stay at. The staff of Moya, Kasia, Mauro, Andrei, Rob, and Baptiste were unbelievable!! They were always eager to help with any information requested, they even helped me find a gym when I wanted to get in some exercise! It was such a warm and welcoming place to stay and if I´m ever fortunate to return to Barcelona Hostel One Parallelo will be my number one choice!

• lsespino5
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

The hostel was great had the best time of my stay, the atmosphere was great activity a every night, def a good place to meet people and make connections. Mauro was great always around helping out and giving us trips advice around the city. Party hard time the sunrise. Def staying here again once I come back.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

Great place with a really nice and helpfull staff. I got good advise on places to see that you wouldn't otherwise know from guidebooks. I would definitely come back if I visit Barcelona again.

• OliverEffect
  • USA, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

This is the best hostel ever! The staff does a phenomenal job with keeping the place clean, safe, and well organized. Everyone is young and social so in addition to exploring the sites of the city during the day, they also like to go out and party hard through the night! This is definitely a high energy hostel!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

My first time travelling alone and staying in a hostel. What an incredible experience! The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. Would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone going to Barcelona. It is in a great neighbourhood close to metro and great bars and tapas places. Moya and the team were especially helpful and my thanks to them as they made my stay so wonderful. They even provide dinner and sangria at their own cost for the guests so the guests can get to know each other.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

The staff was great! Moya was the person I interacted the most with. He showed me around and made me feel super comfortable. There. The location was great for exploring La Rambla and everyone was very enthusiastic and dedicated to having a good time and showing guests what Barcelona has to offer.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Best place ever!!! Staff are amazing and super helpful top 10 hostels ive stayed in!