Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

This hostel was awesome! Great atmosphere, family dinners offered every night. Nice size, not too big. Great staff. Best i´ve stayed.

• 14th Apr 2014

This was the single best hostel I have visited throughout all my travels. The main reason for this is how sociable and friendly and fun everyone was. Family dinners are absolutely fantastic for meeting people and the staff are very friendly. The hostel is comparatively small to many I've visited but this only adds to the charm of the place as everything is a lot more close-knit and everybody feels integrated. No issues with security or cleanliness. Would absolutely 100% recommend!!!!!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location and amazing staff that are extremely helpful and fun. Best hostel I've been to!

• 9th Apr 2014

Great placer

I'd thoroughly recommend this hostel. The staff are very helpful and friendly (big shout out to pj!) and it's a great place to meet other travellers thanks to the group dinners and planned nights out. I'll definitely return!

One of the best hostels I have been at with super friendly personell!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Norway

Carla is a great host

• 4th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Wonderful stay! Clean and fun staff.

I had an excellent stay. The staff were incredibly friendly and made me feel so welcome which is exactly what I wanted given I was travelling alone. Free evening dinners provided a great opportunity to meet new people. I couldn't recommend this place higher and generally all Hostel One hostels, I've had great experiences wth them everywhere I've been.

We couldn't have asked for more from this lovely hostel. The staff were some of the friendliest I've met at a hostel and couldn't do enough for you. The private room we took was simple but very clean, comfortable and secure. The location itself is also really good being only a 15 minute walk from La Rambla. It really felt like the place was trying to instill a sense of family amongst fellow travellers and this more than anything made you feel really welcome. Highly recommended!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Great atmosphere, staff were awesome and so helpful. Went as my first time travelling alone and never felt out of place, everyone was friendly and loads of other lone travelers so always someone to get to know. Beds were clean, and the showers/toilets nice quality. Only complaint was that the street the hostel was down felt a tiny bit sketchy at night as a lone woman.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Right , this is hands down the best hostel I have stayed in EVER. The location is great as you close to the Gothic Quarter , Montjuic and the Metro station Parallel is close by as well ! But the best part here is the staff - Gonzalo , PJ and Carla - Thank you so much ! You made my stay in Barcelona so special ! They treat you like family ! Delicious dinners and breakfast , awesome vibe in the common room and just genuine unconditional love. Do yourself a favor - Book this hostel !

Had a very short stay at this hostel, however it was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The hostel is very unique in terms of looks and organization, so I found this a plus. Facilities and rooms were clean. The hostel is located at a bit of a walk from a metro station, however it was very easy to get around.

great! very friendly staff!

Great stay! Very clean but still homey and inviting. Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Great social atmosphere. I had a blast!

Very nice & clean hostel with a friendly staff. They have a family dinner every single night, which is a great way to get to know everyone staying at the hostel and enjoy a delicious meal.

One of the best if not the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Excels in all regards. Staff are extremely helpful and put a lot of effort into making sure you enjoy your stay and also the city and what it has to offer. Great location, very clean, robust wifi. Fun atmosphere, easy meeting others and making fast friends (many guests). Nightly dinners were great fun, as was the going out. An excellent place for the first-time or veteran hosteler. Wish I could've stayed longer. Highly recommended.

This was genuinely the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at, hands down. I've only positive comments about every aspect of my stay there, but most especially about the staff. I've stayed at places with great staff, but no one has ever treated me and my friends with the consideration and attention that we found at Hostel One Paralelo. They so clearly and genuinely cared about our experience in Barcelona--they wanted to be certain that we had the most enjoyable of times. Thanks Angel, Karla and PJ!!!

• 29th Mar 2014

The best staff! The only issue is the shower, only one for too many people, so it is hard to get your turn in the "rushing" hours.

It's the best hostel we've ever stayed in! Would definitely stay here again when we come back to Barcelona! A big thank you to Angel !!! The most fun and helpful hostel staff ever!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7