Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

So much love for this hostel! Staff are friendly, genuine and make lots of effort to include everyone and its a great place to meet people. Communal area is cosy, breakfast great value and the location is just right. Thanks a lot!

This place is amazing. I originally planned to stay for a couple days, but I had to extend my trip because how great this hostel was! The staff, Angel, Mauro, PJ, Cynthia, are all very passionate and knowledgeable about Barcelona. The minute I walked in, they treated me like family. As a solo traveller, this hostel provides a great atmosphere to meet new people! It is always clean, and is very central! I definitely now have a home when I visit Barcelona again. Thank you Hostel One Paralelo!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Angel ES yn angel Es el host and he is so amazing he is always guiding you and advising you super professional all the stuff are amazing the food that they cooks ne the beds are so clean and the elevator makes it easier angel makes you feel at home!!! I will defiantly recommend it to you or anyone trying to spend less and get quality!!! There is always fresh breakfast and dinner !!! It's so close to everywhere !!! Angel is the name of the manager and he is the BEST , we love him ! From Miami

• 22nd Feb 2015

We had such an amazing stay at Hostel One Parelo! Amazing staff, free tasty dinner, and always an excellent atmosphere! If you are going to Barcelona, make sure you stay here, it will make your trip!! Can't wait to return!

I had an amazing time in Barcelona and the staff at the hostel were a big part of the reason why! Angel, PJ, Charlie made everyone feel so welcome and a part of the family. It was my first hostel experience and I am afraid no other place will be able to compete. I will definitely be back!

• 16th Feb 2015

While booking, I was shocked by all the reviews and thought that everyone is probably exaggerating.. But all these reviews dont lie. Hostel One Paralelo isn't just a hostel, it is a caring, every-day growing family of likeminded people, who you will never forget and will make your stay in Barcelona once a lifetime experince! :) I met so many great people and many of them even prolonged their stay because it really is hard to leave! Thank you for making me feel at home, hope to come back soon.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

I made so many friends during my stay at hostel one!! Including the staff, so many wonderful humans!! The location might not be right in the middle of everything, but after my stay in Barcelona, I know I wouldn't have wanted to be at one in the middle of the city. It was in a quit part of town, with great food near by!! The generous dinner based off tips is must another example of how wonderful these people were!! Great patio, but you gotta take the hottub off the website if its not open;)

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Like other hostel ones I've stayed in you felt like family as soon as you stepped through the door.

• 14th Feb 2015

Every day and night I've spent in One Paralelo was so great! It's like a family this hostel, and that was my feeling from my arrival. So thank you very much Mauro for your good suggestions and advises, thank you Merilin for your tasty homemade dinners, and thank you Angel for being such a good manager and a very open minded person! Thank you One Paralel for offering me such a good time in Barcelona!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Literally everything was amazing.

I had a blast staying at this hostel!! The crew is amazing and super welcoming! Joining in for the dinner is a fantastic way of meeting other guests and the nights out were great fun!! The rooms have a good size and the beds are comfy. There are enough bathrooms so that I never had to wait and they are clean throughout the day. Thanks for an amazing time!!

I enjoyed my stay very much. Very well located to metro. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 13th Feb 2015

Decided to stay here after reading all the stellar reviews. It lived up to the hype and more. This is the best hostel I've stayed at in my life. Clean and great facilities but the best part are the people. The staff was amazing. The free dinners brought everyone in the hostel together and everyone went out together afterward. Do not stay anywhere else in Barcelona, Hostel One Paralelo all the way.

Awesome time at Hostel one. One of the best hostels I have stayed in ( and that is a lot) Staff make you feel like part of the family , cooked dinner every night ,then there is the option of a bar crawl after for everyone at the hostel. I will defiantly be staying at this Hostel again the next time I am in Barcelona .Thank you guys for making me have the best time :)

• 10th Feb 2015

I stayed in this hostel for 6 days and it was super fun and great trip to Barcelona! Especially the atmosphere was great so i could meet so many awesome people there and became good friends!! I want to say special thanks to Merilin who made my trip more wonderful there. She always cared for all people, made great dinner for all of us, and was so helpful to let me know what i can do in Barcelona. You made my journey sweetie!! If i go to Barcelona again, i'm definitely going to stay here again!!

So great, staff were interactive and helpful. Fantastic place for making mates and the free dinners were always great!

One of the best hostels I haven stayed in with an amazing vibes. The rooms are what you would expect, clean with lockers etc... But what makes this hostel special is the communal feel with group dinners, well utilized communal space, and superb location in a neighborhood that is fun, yet just far enough from the heavy touristy districts. The staff go out of the way to be friendly and helpful. What is not to love.

Great place to stay. Great location: access to metro, near La Rambla, plenty of tapas bars down the block. Excellent and affordable laundry service. Staff is superb at encouraging family atmosphere.

The most friendly staff and fellow travelers!! I always have a great experience at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone staying in Barcelona :)

• 6th Feb 2015

This hostel is incredible and if you stay anywhere else in Barcelona you've made a mistake. You'll fall in love with everything about the place. Best hostel in the world.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7