Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I defy anyone to not have an amazing time at this hostel. There are certain hostels across Europe that people 'know' as THE hostel of that city / area and Hostel One Parelelo is surely that one for Barcelona. As a first time solo traveller I met the greatest people and am so happy I chose this place : )

Amazing hostel to stay at! The family dinner every night really brings everyone together at the hostel, creates an amazing social atmosphere. Every night we would all eat dinner together then go out to some really fun places with some free drinks and skipping the line everywhere. The staff are amazing and make the hostel the amazing place that it is.

This hostel is definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at, and I would recommend it to everyone. Definitely my first choice in Barcelona! Especially alone-travelers will really appreciate it – From the moment you step in the door, you feel like part of a community. The professional –and very helpful– staff treats everybody as a friend straight away. This clearly reflect on the guests, as the general atmosphere is great :) Thanks for an amazing hospitality and see soon!

Such a brilliant hostel, from the moment you enter the place you're treated like family, the staff are amazing, so helpful and friendly. They can offer advice and plan your day. They serve FREE dinner every night and then you all go out together so you make friends immed. The location is so perfect, just beside the local metro and bus stops, trust me when I say you can stopping searching for accom and just go here, you'll not regret it.

• 25th Mar 2015

Instead of giving my opinion, I'm going to describe my first impression of the hostel. After a long day of work, I rushed to the airport to catch my flight. I ended up getting to Barcelona a little past midnight. I was hungry and tired. When I finally got to One Paralelo I met Angel. His first words to me were: Are you hungry? I will warm up a plate of risotto for you. Would you like some beer? Here you go. You have no idea how happy I was. I couldn't be treated any better. Loved this place!

• 25th Mar 2015

Stay here! You don't want to miss this. Best staff. Best atmosphere. FREE dinner. Great location. Awesome people. Angel is gonna make your day (and I bet he'll beet you in chess). He'll also take you out to the best bars and clubs in town.

The best hostel ever. Angel is the best!

• 25th Mar 2015

Everything was excellent- highly recommend.

• 24th Mar 2015

The hospitality, warmth and fun atmosphere of this hostel was incredible and was one of the best I experienced on my trip. Literally from the moment you arrive at this hostel, the staff ensure your time in Barcelona will be unforgettable! Awesome family dinners, great nights out, top facilities and a fun atmosphere which really enables you to meet other people - this hostel has it all! I will definitely be back! Thank you so much team :)

I have been all over the world, vut this is without a doubt the best hostel. Mauri, Angel, PJ and everyone else went out of their way to make everyone feel like home. There is a reason why this is my fifth stay at the hostel, and definitely not my last stay.

I never write reviews. Ever. But this place deserves high praise. Angel and the rest of the staff are friendly and so welcoming. Would stay here again any day

Best hostel in Barcelona hands down! You will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much for making me feel home!

• 21st Mar 2015

Warm welcome from a friendly staff, nice hostel, nice neighborhood, all perfect!

• 21st Mar 2015

One of the most welcoming places I have ever stayed. The staff is so friendly and helpful and create such wonderful vibes. They make everyone dinner for free (we tipped them at the end to help with future dinners). They make it feel like family and it was an amazing way to end my trip! Wish I could have stayed there longer! Rooms were very clean and the bathrooms looked brand new and very clean!

• 21st Mar 2015

What a great place to stay, can not speak highly enough about the friendliness ad helpfulness of the staff. Such a good, warm atmosphere with communal dinner each night being a highlight. Great work everyone!

The best hostel I have ever been. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff always treated me well. They had great tips about Barcelona, which is a plus if you reach the city without any previous knowledge. Angel, PJ and Mauro were unbelievably nice to me all the time. Nice location, close to the heart of the city, but far away enough to escape the fuss. Very clean and safe place. Definitely recommended!!

The hostel is very clean and tidy, with the added bonuses of a cheap and healthy breakfast and a nice, tips-funded dinner (the sangria here is awesome). The location is perfect as you're only about 3 minutes away from a purple metro station and about 5 from a green one so you can easily move around the city. Overall the place itself was amazing but the staff gets the spotlight, they're uber friendly and helpful and they go above and beyond to make sure you feel at home and enjoy the city.

Really happy with my stay. Friendly and helpful staff and a good atmosphere for meeting people. Dinner arranged in kitchen on a tips basis - really good for the solo traveller! Strange room situation with some rooms through dorms, so lots of traffic when trying to sleep.

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at! All staff are warm and friendly and I was sad to go! They really create an enjoyable atmosphere and encourage all the people staying there to become friends! This is the only hostel to stay at in Barcelona!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7