9.8
Superb 3,362 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 3,362 Total Reviews
Hostel One Paralelo Located at Calle Salvá 62, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08004 Calle Salvá 62
98% 3362
41.3722114 2.1651649
    Rooms available

• Paralegal
  • India, Male, 18-24
26th May 2016

Amazing experience. The staff was amazing and went out of their way to help/guide us. Moya what an amazing guy!! Thankyou so much. Batiste, thanks for the crazy night out. Definitely recommend to everyone, especially because of the people there. True hostel experience!!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016

Nice social atmosphere and friendly staff!

25th May 2016

Great hostel with a great atmosphere and great people. The bar and club outing is great. The biggest negative is that it's not that close to downtown - it's about 3 metro stations, but the immediate area of the hostel is a bit sketchy.

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed. They have amazing staff who are all really cool and willing to help you with anything. Angel is amazing. Free family dinner every night and free sangria and shots at the bars. It's really hard NOT to meet people at this hostel. Very social. I'd definitely come back to this hostel and recommend to anybody.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd May 2016

Hostel one Paralelo was the best hostel I've ever been to. This was my first time traveling by myself and I can confidently say that I will be back to this hostel every time I'm in Barcelona. As soon as I got in to the hostel which was about 10pm, Angel, the manager greeted me with wine and pasta and sat me next to the people who were already in the hostel. Soon after that, we went out to a bar and club where I got to know everyone. The rest is history - Hostel one is home away from home now.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

This was my first time staying in a hostel on my own and the experience was so wonderful, it has already encouraged me to do so again very soon! The staff were excellent and so facilitating! I got to know so many new people from the great activities the hostel organised throughout the day as well as the night. These activities gave us the opportunity to meet the guests at other Hostel Ones in Barcelona and was just so so much fun! I can't wait to come back to Barcelona and Hostel One Paralelo!

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Best hostel I've ever been to! You can feel the great vibe as you walk in; everyone was very welcoming. We had family dinners, cooked by Angel and Val, before heading out for a fun night in town. Can't wait to go back!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Hostel One Paralelo is just amazing! Everyone there is extremely friendly and welcoming. My friend and I had to cancel our last night due to problems with our transportation to our next place and they were helpful with that! The common dinners are great and make it very easy to meet other travellers.. Overall, the hostel itself is great but the staff is really what makes it memorable! Nothing negative to say, book this without hesitation :) Thank you Angel and Baptiste!

• keilinaano8318
  • Estonia, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016

The most amazing hostel with a great atmosphere!! All the staff makes you stay super comfortable and fun. Every night they cook a family meal for all and take you for a night out. Great opportunity to meet other travellers. Would specifically like to mention Angel - dude remembers everyone's name without fault!! Really classifies as the godfather of the house. Massive recommendation from myself :)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016

angel is a simply outstanding host and makes this hostel