Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

LOVED LOVED LOVED. Staff are great fun and really helpful. This hostel is everything you want it to be. Chilled out and laid back but a great place to meet people and socialize too. A variety of nights out are organised and they make big dinners for everyone to join in for. I was in a mixed dorm for 6. It was clean. City centre is walkable and there's a metro stop just down the road. Mini supermarkets close too. Close to great (and cheap!) places for pinxtos/tapas.

Such a great hostel, great atmosphere for making friends, 17 of us all went to the football together which was so much fun. breakfast is awesome and dinner is great. can't think of a bad thing at all, staff were all amazing!

• 20th Jan 2015

Great hostel!!! Would recommend straight away!! Cheers guys!

This hostel is really really great. Small and welcoming, which means you'll meet everyone and make friends quickly. Free meals and sangria makes it easy to head out to Barcelona's famous nightlife. The staff will go out of their way to help you, including telling you where to go and where to avoid. Big thanks to PJ who has excellent fashion taste and helped to coordinate a national search for some sunglasses! Would highly recommend this place for the solo traveler.

Hostel One is the best hostel chain in Spain by a landslide. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable and go out of their way to make you feel part of their 'family'. And that's what it is there... family. Free dinner and drinks every night goes along way after months of traveling as well. I've stayed in Seville and Madrid's Hostel One and highly recommend those as well.

Great location, atmosphere and beautiful/friendly staff. Free 'family' dinner each night is a great idea and easy way to meet everyone! I will be back!

the dinners create a great communal vibe which is perfect for solo travellers :)

Wow. This hostel was awesome! Traveling alone, it can sometimes be tough to link up with other travelers. Hostel One was immediately welcoming with a "family" atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and really made the stay pleasant. The group dinners every night at 9 are icing on the cake of what is deservedly the best hostel in Spain, if not the world.

• 16th Jan 2015

Best hostel ever because of the Staff there and the Atmosphere / Mr Mauro make you feel at home and help about how to get to attraction points and give your good advice always and at night they make free dinner for all the guests then we all go out as one group which is really nice idea and make very nice atmosphere .. Thank you Mr Mauro for making they stay in Barcelona more beautiful .. for sure i will back again and stay longer .. best for luck and warm greeting for all hostel one staff

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Egypt

One of the best hostels I stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff, always happy to chat :) I was travelling to Barcelona on my own, end up meeting many lovely people and I never felt lonely. Food at the hostel was tasty! I can defo recommend this hostel for anyone who is travelling solo or in groups. It's a perfect place for making new friends and sharing travelling experiences. I will be back soon! :)

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I wish there was a rating above excellent, 100% doesn't do it justice! Hostel one made my stay in barcelona absolutely incredible. Staff were so friendly and remembered me by name, dinners were delicious and the sangria -well that certainly got the night and the atmosphere going! No other hostel will compare after you've stayed here... Thankyou hostel one for such a great stay!! I'll be back!

what makes this Hostel amazing are the hosts. they go above and beyond to take care of the guests. at first, I was bit confused as to why they sit down and talk to you before checking in, but they explain in detail everything to make your stay worth while. definitely the highlight of my Barcelona Trip!

Awesome hostel with amazing staff.

• 13th Jan 2015

The staff down there are all absolute champs. Ricardo and Mauro will show you a good time!

• 10th Jan 2015

one of the best hostels i have, EVER stayed in. the atmosphere is amazing, along with all the staff. the hostel is absolutely crazy, everyone feels welcome and involved in whatever is planned or going on. if you like to party, and see all the nightlife then this hostel is the place to stay for you.

• 9th Jan 2015

This is an absolutely awesome hostel to stay in, the staff make everyone feel like one big family. There were food and drinks every night, and after that the staff took us to the best places to party in Barcelona. My favorite hostel ever, I ended up staying twice as long as I thought I would.

• 9th Jan 2015

This hostel is the reason I keep coming back to Barcelona. There is nothing I dislike about Hostel One. It is always perfectly clean, there is ample security, and the breakfast is cheap and awesome. The greatest parts of this hostel are the staff, who I feel have become family at this point, and the free dinners which allow solo travelers like myself to make friends in this city. I love this hostel!

Staff and value for money is excellent. Free dinner in the evening - and sangria - was great and it was a good chance to get to know fellow travelers. Social events were organised every night too. Lovely hostel!

• 8th Jan 2015

This was one of my favorite hostels that I've ever stayed in. The staff was so friendly and welcoming that I felt like I was part of a family as soon as I walked in the door. They even cooked a nice dinner for everyone (complete with sangria, of course) and took us out to a karaoke bar for one hell of a fun night. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who's looking to have an incredible night and meet a lot of fun people in Barcelona without paying too much.

Hostel One is a must when traveling to Barcelona - fab location, great rooms, brilliant people and top class staff. I travelled Europe alone for 6 months and at Hostel One I immediately felt at home. There were family dinners every night and the hostel staff and guests were always up for a good party with insider information for the best parties and bars. If you want to meet great people, enjoy brilliant parties and have a smashing time - Hostel One is the place for you.

• 3rd Jan 2015