Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels i've ever been to.. Great staff, nice rooms and best atmosphere ever. Already planned to go back there next time i'll be in Barcelona.

This hostel is my favourite. Mauru and Angel were so incredibly welcoming and really created a family environment. Its fun, easy to meet people, and so comfortable. They cook family dinners every night for everybody and then take you out to bars after. And one day i literally did not leave the hostel because i felt so at home there. Thanks for everything guys, you are good people! x

• 29th Nov 2014

Wonderful lively hostel where you´ll undoubtably meet some amazing people, from the very kind and helpful hosts and the varied cultures and people you get to interact with.

defenetly the best hostel from Spain! The team gave me the feeling to be part of a family, it was amazing! I hope to see all of you next year again!!! Thank you so much for all! Miss you guys and merilin ❤️

PJ, Angel, and the other staff here are awesome. A big ol' dinner gets cooked up every night, and even if you're not around for the 9 pm dinner call, there's always plenty of leftovers for you roll in tired from exploring Barcelona. Conveniently located right by everything you'd want to see, and walking distance from the major public transport. Rooms are clean and standard-sizes for hostels, and solid wi-fi on every floor. Comfortable, and highly recommended!

Such an awesome hostel! Best ambiance in Europe yet! Met great friends!

Great staff! Hostel One is got a homely feel to it!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Do yourself a favor, and stay here at this hostel when you visit Barcelona. PJ, Angel, and Mauru (the staff) make you feel very welcomed. They cook you dinner, and the breaky is only 2.50. Close to the metro, and the staff love to take you out or suggest things to do. The atmosphere is great as well. SUPER easy to meet people. What a welcoming atmosphere. Easily made Barcelona my favorite city during my European adventures. Thanks hostel one!!!

Awesome hostel. One of the best I've stayed at during my European back packing experience. Excellent and fun atmosphere, clean and comfortable accommodation and situated in a great location. Couldn't ask for more! Will come back to stay on my next visit to Barcelona. 10/10

• 27th Nov 2014

Book it right now. If you stay elsewhere, you will regret it. Best staff and best service I've seen at a hostel in all my travels at hostels on 5 different continents. Staff will go above the call of duty to ensure you have an amazing experience. Clean and comfortable rooms. Clean bathrooms. Amazing facilities and people. Prepare to have a trip to remember in Barcelona.

Angel and the guys with Hostel One were amazing company! They took real care of us and made sure we all had a good time plus they cooked us great food for dinner. In fact the dinner was a great way to make friends which was awesome as I was solo travelling. I will definitely go back to this hostel if I get the chance. Thanks guys, I had a blast!

• 25th Nov 2014

Warm and friendly environment. Family style dinners give you a chance to talk to the other visitors. Staff was very approachable and welcoming!

• 24th Nov 2014

I usually dont write reviews because I am terrible at writing. But, hostel one paralelo is one that is worth writing about! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly!.. Angel went totally out of his way to help me out one day!. Much appreciated!.. I felt like I was at a home away from home and the staff, and fellow travellers were my family. We had amazing family dinners every night and went out at a group after, which was always a really exceptional time. Also very clean and inviting!

• 23rd Nov 2014

It was a little weird having the dorm rooms connected, but it allowed us to make friends with the others who were staying there. Everyone was really friendly, and the food was great! Very chill environment and a great place to stay.

Best hostel of my trip! Great atmosphere and friendly environment, people go out together and they treat you really nice and friendly. Like staying in a big family house! Close to the subway and of good places to visit.

Excellent atmosphere, great staff, free breakfast (until 2pm) and dinner

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Spain

A great stay to say the least! Met so many people here in the hostel with an awesome vibe. Staff really friendly and very accomodating. A short 5min walk from paral-lel metro statio , ideally located in a nice area. Had a blast guys, if ever back in Barca I'm going here!

• 19th Nov 2014

This is honestly the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are all amazing people, who couldn't do more for you. (Mauro, PJ, Nicola, Angel, Juan, Charli) Clean, modern, full of info with a wicked atmosphere. The evening meals are probably the best point as they encourage you to meet everyone and get to know people before having a crazy night out in Barcelona. Everyone who stays here is friendly, decent and like-minded. I've laughed almost every minute during my visit - if you want fun, stay here

• 17th Nov 2014

Not much to say except that it was great! They compensated for the lack of hot water nicely by offering a free breakfast. I really like all the effort they put into providing a dinner every evening, this really creates a sense of community. Staff was really nice and accessible, extra bonus is that they also joined us on the nights out! I made some friends for life in the few days that I was there!

• 17th Nov 2014

Hostel One Paralelo had been by afar my favorite hostel yet. It had the best atmosphere