Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Unfortunately staff spammed my personal Facebook chat with requests for 100% feedback. Don't accept their friends requests. Other than that it was tied best hostel I've ever stayed at. Best atmosphere, parties, food, cleanliness, facilities, advice, community and overall quality. Whatever you wanted they had it. Breakfast and dinner is based on tips and there's always leftovers for your 4am post club needs. You'll make 20+ new friends in a few nights here. Highly recommend Montestraat

Stayed in many hostels around the world and this is one of my top three best ever hostels. It is everything a hostel should be and every one of the staff members go the extra mile to make sure everyone feels like they are at home. Seems to be a GREAT atmosphere all the time. I had the best time celebrating my birthday with the crew here as well. Two thumbs up!

• 28th Aug 2015

Loved my stay!!! Staff was just incredible. Family dinner every night was delicious, funny and helps you to save a lot of money. They have activities planned every night and it is super fun. The location is very good, only steps away from a metro station. Comfortable beds, spacious room and lockers (shelves and reading lights would be a big plus). If you are looking for a friendly, yet clean and comfortable hostel in Barcelona, do not hesitate to stay in Hostel One Paralel. :)

I truly had a fantastic experience and can't wait to plan my next trip. I don't know if I'll ever leave next time though..

• 25th Aug 2015

Hostel One is the best. Great location, great facilities, and the most awesome people you could ever expect to meet. The hostel prepares a free nightly dinner and organizes a nightly pub/club crawl so that you're not struggling for nighttime plans. From your initial meeting to the final farewell, Hostel One operates like a little family and makes you feel like you're at home. If you don't stay at Hostel One then you're not doing Barcelona right. Best hostel I've stayed at.

• 25th Aug 2015

The staff was delightful and very helpful. The communal dinner was very good and a good base for when the staff shows you the night life later in the evening. The atmosphere is terrific and by the end of your stay you feel a little bit like you're leaving home.

• 25th Aug 2015

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you guys for making my stay in Barcelona amazing. This hostel has the best vibe and the staff is super friendly. Will be definitely staying here again next time. Once again THANK YOU Eugenio, the lively Dutch girl who helped me recommend presents, the aussie couple working there, the beard man who made my bed everyday😂. I bloody miss you all!

• 24th Aug 2015

Well, I got to the hostel, and the first words I heard were: "Welcome, here we got free dinner with free sangrias, party every single night with free entry to the clubs and a breakfast that goes 1pm or so - well, our guests like to party, you know". That'd be enough for a 'excellent' rating in most of the points above, but then there's the staff!! Incredible, amazing, the best I've seen! One of the best hostel experiences I've had so far, for sure!

Amazing! You must stay here!

• 24th Aug 2015

All the staff were amazing and made the stay incredible. Would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Hands down best hostel we have stayed at in our trip. The "family" dinner each night and free sangria is incredible. The terrace at the back is the perfect spot to chill out with a cold beer. The breakfasts in the morning are delicious and the rooms are immaculately clean, with fresh linen and quality pillows. Could not recommend this place enough for anyone thinking of staying in Barcelona. Will definitely stay here again when in Spain.

We were only staying for two nights so wanted to make the most of our trip. We arrived just before the big 'family dinner' and the staff made us feel welcome straight away. All the other guests were really chilled and we all had a great evening out all together. The atmosphere was great, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the dorms were super clean and spacious. We would definitely stay here for our next trip to Barcelona. Thanks guys!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • npk2704

THE BEST HOSTEL/HOTEL/PLACE/HOME TO EVER STAY AT. At of all the hostels I stayed at on my trip, this was the best. The staff was phenomenal. Big up to Mauro, Evan, Josh and everyone else for taking care of us. Dinner and games at night was a good place to get to know everyone. I really recommend this hostel that is looking for a fun time.

• 19th Aug 2015

This hostel is a great combination of a party hostel and also a hostel with all the basic necessities travellers need: lockers in the rooms, free (based on tips) family-style dinners, and air conditioning (!). It's really easy to meet and socialize with people at this hostel, as the family dinners get everyone to meet each other and the excursions to bars and clubs led by Mauro are awesome.

• 18th Aug 2015

AMAZING! I stayed in 10 different hostels during my backpacking trip and Hostel One Paralelo was by far the best. I only planned to stay for one night, but ended up staying there for four nights because I was having such a great time. The rooms are nice/clean, the staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the location is great. Attend the dinners and drinking games at night to meet SO many people... and it's awesome that they plan night activities! Thank you Hostel One Paralelo!!!

This is by far the best hostel I´ve ever stayed in! The staff were awesome. The hostel had a great atmosphere. They put on a free dinner for the guests (with sangria!!!) which brought everyone together so I was able to meet other people really easily. The staff then took all of the guests out for an awesome night. Great wifi, clean, great rooms. They also do breakfast. I´ll definitely be back!

It was the best hostel ive ever stayed in, the staff were amazing, it was super clean, had a great atmosphere.

The best staff and really nice meals every evening

• 17th Aug 2015

Great stay! Staff super friendly and helpful (esp Evan, natasja, mauro). Definitely recommend

Incredible hostel, had such a blast here. There's a free dinner every night which makes it super easy to meet people. It's extremely clean and close to everything.