Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Angel ES yn angel Es el host and he is so amazing he is always guiding you and advising you super professional all the stuff are amazing the food that they cooks ne the beds are so clean and the elevator makes it easier angel makes you feel at home!!! I will defiantly recommend it to you or anyone trying to spend less and get quality!!! There is always fresh breakfast and dinner !!! It's so close to everywhere !!! Angel is the name of the manager and he is the BEST , we love him ! From Miami

• 22nd Feb 2015

This is unquestionably one of the best hostels I have stayed in. As A solo traveller the Hostel is set up so you can meet fellow people. A free sit down meal every night (make sure you donate funds....) A different activity every night where its arranged for you and fellow hostel guests to go out. The staff are fantastic and helpful and friendly. If you are in Barcelona you should make this your first choice of a place to stay. I know if I return to Barcelona it will be mine

I cant recommend this place enough. From the location, to the staff, to the guests everything exceeded my expectations. Ideal for solo travellers as the staff encourage a communal vibe. Every evening everyone sits down for dinner together (provided by the hostel) before heading out to party together. You'll probably find you know everyone by the end of the first evening. Always very clean, great showers too. Quiet dorms most of the time (dorms are far from communal areas). Book it!

Best hostel I’ve stayed in. The room was nice and had everything you need, bathroom was very nice and clean. The kitchen and sitting area had a nice family feel to it. Every night they cook a nice dinner and in return you put in a tip into the box for the next night. The best thing about the hostel however, was the staff. All were happy to help and nothing was ever too much trouble, especially Angel who is possibly my best friend ever now. All in all couldn’t ask for anything more. - Lee

The hostel atmosphere is incredible and makes you to want to stay there longer and for more days! The staff is friendly and helpful. They gave me support for everything that I needed. Good location, close to the Paralelo Station and close to the Ramblas. The hostel and the rooms are safe and very clean! I hope to be back to Barcelona soon!

Great place to stay if you want to get good location, great mood and awesome experience of Barcelona! Great people at the reception are extremely helpful and friendly!) Thanks to Angel and all other guys who took so much care of us – you made our stay super brilliant!))

We had such an amazing stay at Hostel One Parelo! Amazing staff, free tasty dinner, and always an excellent atmosphere! If you are going to Barcelona, make sure you stay here, it will make your trip!! Can't wait to return!

Best hostel I stayed at during my whole time around Europe. The staff is really helpful and make you feel right at home. It is the perfect place to meet plenty of other travellers since we all had supper at the hostel together in the evening. It is in a good location, close to some of the main attractions and good places to go out. You can also get a cheap breakfast in the morning at the hostel and the rooms are cleaned every day.

Hostel One Paralelo is really amazing. I stayed there for 8 nights and it was really enjoyable. The location is good. In 15 minutes, u can reach major sites and the fish market. Staff there are really friendly and make u feel at home. They will cook for u for dinner, so with a little tips, u can have dinner almost for free. and They will take u out to bars and clubs. I miss staff there already. They make my journey really enjoyable. I highly reccomend this place to everybody.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

very nice hostel, clean and cosy. the friendly staff makes you feel super welcome. breakfast is till early afternoon, so you actually get to sleep in after you've partied the whole night (which you should, its barcelona! and the hostel takes you out for free). i would definitely reccomend a stay there!

I had an amazing time in Barcelona and the staff at the hostel were a big part of the reason why! Angel, PJ, Charlie made everyone feel so welcome and a part of the family. It was my first hostel experience and I am afraid no other place will be able to compete. I will definitely be back!

• 16th Feb 2015

While booking, I was shocked by all the reviews and thought that everyone is probably exaggerating.. But all these reviews dont lie. Hostel One Paralelo isn't just a hostel, it is a caring, every-day growing family of likeminded people, who you will never forget and will make your stay in Barcelona once a lifetime experince! :) I met so many great people and many of them even prolonged their stay because it really is hard to leave! Thank you for making me feel at home, hope to come back soon.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

I made so many friends during my stay at hostel one!! Including the staff, so many wonderful humans!! The location might not be right in the middle of everything, but after my stay in Barcelona, I know I wouldn't have wanted to be at one in the middle of the city. It was in a quit part of town, with great food near by!! The generous dinner based off tips is must another example of how wonderful these people were!! Great patio, but you gotta take the hottub off the website if its not open;)

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Like other hostel ones I've stayed in you felt like family as soon as you stepped through the door.

• 14th Feb 2015

Every day and night I've spent in One Paralelo was so great! It's like a family this hostel, and that was my feeling from my arrival. So thank you very much Mauro for your good suggestions and advises, thank you Merilin for your tasty homemade dinners, and thank you Angel for being such a good manager and a very open minded person! Thank you One Paralel for offering me such a good time in Barcelona!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Literally everything was amazing.

I had a blast staying at this hostel!! The crew is amazing and super welcoming! Joining in for the dinner is a fantastic way of meeting other guests and the nights out were great fun!! The rooms have a good size and the beds are comfy. There are enough bathrooms so that I never had to wait and they are clean throughout the day. Thanks for an amazing time!!

I enjoyed my stay very much. Very well located to metro. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Decided to stay here after reading all the stellar reviews. It lived up to the hype and more. This is the best hostel I've stayed at in my life. Clean and great facilities but the best part are the people. The staff was amazing. The free dinners brought everyone in the hostel together and everyone went out together afterward. Do not stay anywhere else in Barcelona, Hostel One Paralelo all the way.

Awesome time at Hostel one. One of the best hostels I have stayed in ( and that is a lot) Staff make you feel like part of the family , cooked dinner every night ,then there is the option of a bar crawl after for everyone at the hostel. I will defiantly be staying at this Hostel again the next time I am in Barcelona .Thank you guys for making me have the best time :)

• 10th Feb 2015