Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

AMAZING! I stayed in 10 different hostels during my backpacking trip and Hostel One Paralelo was by far the best. I only planned to stay for one night, but ended up staying there for four nights because I was having such a great time. The rooms are nice/clean, the staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the location is great. Attend the dinners and drinking games at night to meet SO many people... and it's awesome that they plan night activities! Thank you Hostel One Paralelo!!!

This is by far the best hostel I´ve ever stayed in! The staff were awesome. The hostel had a great atmosphere. They put on a free dinner for the guests (with sangria!!!) which brought everyone together so I was able to meet other people really easily. The staff then took all of the guests out for an awesome night. Great wifi, clean, great rooms. They also do breakfast. I´ll definitely be back!

It was the best hostel ive ever stayed in, the staff were amazing, it was super clean, had a great atmosphere.

The best staff and really nice meals every evening

• 17th Aug 2015

Great stay! Staff super friendly and helpful (esp Evan, natasja, mauro). Definitely recommend

Incredible hostel, had such a blast here. There's a free dinner every night which makes it super easy to meet people. It's extremely clean and close to everything.

I had a great stay at Hostel One Paralelo. The family dinners were really special, I was always looking forward to them as you are guaranteed to meet everyone in the hostel and have fun. Staff were amazing as well ,special mention to Josh who stayed with me to get cash so I wouldn't be lost from the group on one of the nights out. All round a great experience.

Best hostel I've stayed in, starting from the incredible staff who make you feel welcomed. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is central and safe. The best part of the hostel is the atmosphere, they cook dinner every night for free and offer to take you out as a group to various locations in barcelona depending on what is going on in thr city. Anyone traveling to Barcelona should definitely only book with one paralelo :)

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Best hostel in the world! I have stayed at tons of different hostels all over the world, and this is by far the best one I've ever stayed in. The hostel itself is nice, the staff is awesome, and the overall experience you get from staying here cannot be beaten. Everyone who stays here is treated like family, and the hostel does a great job of getting everyone to hang out and get to know each other. The free family dinners each night were my favorite. Love this place more than I can say!

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »