Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Best place to stay in barcelona! Angel, the host, will show you around all the good spots and will make your stay memorable for sure!

• 17th Mar 2015

Great hostel with all the facilities you need and shared dinners to meet other guests. Thanks to the friendly staff for making the stay brilliant. Angel, Mauro, Merilin, PJ, Charlie, John the Night Guy. And thanks to DIMITRIIIIII!!!!

Thanks Angel!

• 16th Mar 2015

This is the best hostel I have EVER stayed in - and more than anything, that is because of the staff. They are amazingly helpful with their recommendations. They go above an beyond to make sure you have a good stay in Barcelona. The accommodations themselves are comfy and clean. Hostel One Paralelo could not have been better!

• 16th Mar 2015

This place is amazing, especially for young people and people travelling alone. Every night they cook everyone a free meal just done on tips left from previous travelers and someone from the hostel staff takes everyone out for free entry (and shots) to one of the local clubs. Every morning there is a cooked breakfast again from tips. Amazing place, amazing atmosphere.

• 16th Mar 2015

Excellent place to stay! All the staff made me feel right at home, very clean, very well organized, and all about providing people with an exceptional experience in Barcelona. Angel was the best guide I could have come in contact with, always made sure everyone was having an excellent time.

you need to stay here. best hostel ever

Super amazing staff at Hostel One Paralelo!! Everyone there is so friendly and very helpful; I can't thank Angel, Merilin and the whole crew for making me feel included and welcome. Very easy to get to by metro and very close to cool bars and clubs that they take you to. The hostel is clean and safe with a very spacious lounge. If these things don't entice you then you should just go to meet the man that is "Angel", you will not regret it. ps. Also met the legend that is DIMITRIIIIII!

• 15th Mar 2015

スタッフはとてもフレンドリーで、毎晩出されるディナーも良かった。Gracias!!

Have been to the hostels around the world..if I ever have to stay in a hostel in Barcelona..it would be this.. - Sidd from India Thank you Angel and Team..You guys were awesome Muito Amor Amigos..!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • India

I had a great time. The people are awesome.

I've stayed in roughly 25 hostels since 2011, and this one is right at the top. The crew does an awesome job at giving this hostel a "family feel." You eat dinner as a group and then go out together if you choose. There's no reason to stay anywhere else in Barcelona. I'm definitely making a trip back there.

It's an amazing experience staying every minute in Hostel One Paralelo. All staff is so committed to provide the best hosting for the guests that is an outstanding achievement, specially the work of Angel, Merilin, Ruben and Mauro! All the rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and others areas in this hostel are always clean and organized. The breakfast, wich starts everyday at 8:00 am until the last guest waking up, is absolutely tasty, healthy and cheap (only a tip of € 2,50 is friendly asked). Perfect

• 10th Mar 2015

Wonderful hostel with wonderful staff. Definitely coming back

Hostel One Paralelo was the best part of our trip to Barcelona. A wonderful place to meet other young people, organized dinners and nights out. The staff is what made the difference for me. Angel, Mauro, and Miriam were the main staff when I stayed and I immediately felt like family. I credit my wonderful stay in this awesome city to them, and to all the beautiful people that I met from staying here. Thank you, Hostel One. I will be back!

The Hosts were extremely helpful and friendly . More of a homely experience .

Vaya! Es lo mejor! Just go. This is the first and possibly the only 100 star rating that I will give. I planned on staying one night, but I loved it so much I stayed another night. To start off, the people are amazing and the facility is excellent. They feed you, entertain you, house you, and would probably clothe you too. They said "more members to the family" when I arrived. It only took me one night to understand why they said that. They are really special people in a very special place.

Simply one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The awesome dinner every night was a great way to meet other travelers and make new friends. The pub crawl was also great for getting a feel of the night life in Barcelona. I can not wait to go back!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great free dinner. People were really beyond great. Merilin and Javier were so attentive to all of our needs and were also just so fun to hang out with. Met other really cool backpackers there as well. If you're in Barcelona you have to stay at this hostel.

I AM LOVING HOSTEL ONE!! Warm hospitality which makes one so hard to leave, a very social place, a cool location also to explore Barcelona's nightlife by foot and a delightful breakfast for a very little extra charge. I was most of the time in contact with Barcelona's all secrets knower the wonderful Merilin and the man of stealth, making the impossible possible maker Angel. YOU ARE BOTH GREAT!! @Merilin: really I never had such smooth paper in no hostel in the world. ;)