Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Hands down one of my favorite hostels ever. Activities, Dinners friendliness of staff. So incredible. Thanks to everyone there. Happy everyone enjoyed the dinner I made. Wish the hot tub worked. Such a fun group of people! Stay here if you are in Barcelona.

Excellent

• 7th May 2015

This was my second time staying at this hostel, and I must say I couldn't imagine a better place to stay. The staff is so personable and make you feel right at home. The atmosphere that they have makes it impossible not to make friends! Keep it up!!! Leo

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at- delicious family dinners every night, friendly/knowledgeable staff, organized group trips to the beach and bars/clubs, and clean rooms/bathrooms. Don't stay anywhere else!

• 6th May 2015

great as always. prices have gone up a lot over the last 3 years, but still my favorite bcn hostel. some maintenance needed on the lockers and showers.

The staff was really awesome and helpful in helping with my plans in the city! But there's no way this is "not a party hostel." The owner knows everyone, so when they leave for the pub crawl at midnight, everyone gets in for cheap. But then they're coming back anywhere from 2am to 6am, drunk and loud. That's great if that's your looking for, but that's not what I was. The free dinners were nice, and I did meet some cool people, but it would've been nice to get more than 4 hours of sleep.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff does an amazing job at fostering a laid back atmosphere to meet fellow guests, and the free dinner is always delicious. They really take care of you. There's also a lovely terrace that is a great place to unwind after a tiring day out sightseeing or a late night drinking. I'll definitely be staying here again when I come back to Barcelona.

• 5th May 2015

The hostel is in a great location. Staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and the family dinner´s are a great way to meet people.

Awesome hostel for sure. Angel the manager is who truly creates the welcoming family atmosphere here. His staff is very helpful as well. If you are looking to sleep well I would recommend drinking heavily, and wearing some ear plugs, or getting one of the smaller rooms. Things can be a bit noisy will people coming and going throughout the night, but overall people try to be respectful about it.

This is a fantastic hostle that I really enjoyed staying in the staff were warm and friendly and very helpful. There where plenty of activities in the evenings and it was a lot of fun.

Amazing Hostel! Everything you needed and more. Was a great option when traveling solo as you all have dinner together (family style) and then go out together. Everyone was incredibly friendly and nothing was a hassle. Rooms and bathrooms were clean (water was always hot) and rooms in lockers were great. Staff were amazing!!

The entire staff is wonderful, caring and extremely helpful. Loved my stay here!

From the moment you get here everyone is so kind and treats you like family, the staff set an atmosphere of friendliness that the other people staying in the hostel help maintain. This is perfect if you are a solo traveller and looking to make some friends, they have group activities available all hours of the day. It's extremely clean, the beds are comfy, and very quiet for those that want to get some sleep (because everyone going out won't get home till 6am). The best hostel in the world!!

By far one of the best, if not thee best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location is a 2 min walk from the metro and facilities are clean. The staff is super friendly and are very group activity oriented so it is an awesome hostel to socialize and partner up for a day trip and party together at night. Met Angel and Mauro when I arrived, real nice guys very welcoming. Later in the day met Marcos, great guy took a group out in the city and everyone had a blast! Would DEFINITELY recommend.

• 1st May 2015

It was the best decision to stay at the One Paralelo hostal in Barcelona. The staff is very welcoming and helpful and always present to make you laugh, to help you out and to answer any kind of question, even if they were not working. The family vibe makes this city hostel very special and I can definitely and 100% recommend this wonderful place. 4 dorm was spacious enough but not huge and the lockers in the room are practical.

Allthough our stay was short, me and Diana had a wonderfull time with all the guys, thank you very much for making our stay a wonderfull expirience!

• 1st May 2015

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The Hostel One crew gets you into the best clubs, bars and restaurants in Barcelona safely and seamlessly. When you stay at Hostel One you get to visit Barcelona as a Spaniard, even you don't know the city at all or speak any Spanish like me. It's not a question of if I'm coming back to Barcelona, but when. And when I do, even if I were to have all the money in the world there's only one place I'm staying: Hostel One!

Everything was great!

If you are in Barcelona and not staying in Hostel One Paralelo - YOU ARE MISSING OUT !!!. I had the best time ever, spend 6nights there & i made the best decision. Staff is so friendly - Angel is awesome, he spends 45 mins with you and tells you exactly where to go & how to go (makes it much easier if you have less days) There is free food every night & most of the nights we had free sangria too.. Everyday the crew will take you to different bars and night clubs of Barcelona. Thank you

I've stayed at quite a few hostels in my day and this definitely ranks in the top 3. Everything about it was SO great - from the minute I checked in until the minute I left. The staff was more than friendly. They were helpful and organized nightly outings which are such a great thing for people like me traveling alone! Angel, Marcos, Mauro and Merilin...you all ARE amazing! Thanks for hosting me in Barcelona!! I hope to be back some day!

• 29th Apr 2015