Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I can't say enough good things about the hostel!!! Staff was excellent, especially Marilyn. The homemade meals are excellent as well as the free breakfast. The staff is great at giving suggestions for things to do during the day. Absolutely loved the hostel and would recommend to anyone!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff was so friendly and it was such a great atmosphere. I loved every minute of my stay at Hostel One!

• 14th Apr 2015

The hostel is quite good considering its nice staff and convenient location.

Excellent location, good food, great staff and atmosphere. Thank you.

Angel and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible; I only regret not being able to stay in this hostel longer! Free dinner with practically unlimited sangria, great rooms and facilities, friendly staff, along with organized trips to some of the hottest nightlife spots in Barcelona with no cover charge? What more could you ask for? Not to mention, my friend and I were given a free room upgrade to a private room! Will definitely stay here if I ever find myself in Barcelona again.

Is Hostel One the best hostel in Barcelona ? I don't know, I haven't been to any other hostels here... But I've been fortunate enough to travel the World over the past few years and I've been to dozens of hostels. Be assured that Hostel One is a fantastic little place with a great atmosphere and probably the friendliest staff that I have ever come across. Should you consider Hostel One as an option during your trip to Barcelona ? Definitely !!

The staff is amazing at this hostel. You feel like a part of the family while staying there. The dinners in the evening were great, some healthy meals as opposed to eating the fast food in the streets. The location of the hostel is perfect. Walkable to the majority of the main sites and there is easy metro access. Angel is the best, he knows Barcelona inside out and will give you priceless tips on places to visit and eat at. One beer for Angel!!!!

• 11th Apr 2015

home away from home. this place is a fantastic place to spend time in Barcelona. 💚

• 11th Apr 2015

We are already planning another stay here. The staff are incredible at what they do and we all agree that it is the best hostel we have ever stayed in. Credit to Angel and his team, they absolutely deserve all the positive feedback. You exceeded our expectations, thank you for such a memorable stay

• 10th Apr 2015

Really fantastic, welcoming and knowledgable staff that make you feel a part of their family. Great location and very close to the metro.

• 10th Apr 2015

I spent only the weekend in Barcelona, but even though I was only at Hostel One Paralelo for a short time, I was made to feel welcome into a family atmosphere immediately. The staff was great, very knowledgeable and eager to give advice on how to best see the city. At night, everyone gets together for diner and Angel takes the group out for a night on the town. I had a great time, thank you! If I am ever in Barcelona again, I will definitely stay here!

• 10th Apr 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! Angel and all the other staff do everything possible to make sure you have a great time. Great meals every night followed by going out as a group makes for a great evening. I stayed for a week and enjoyed everyday. If you are looking for a great place to meet people and have a good time this is the place to go to.

BY far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The only hostel I will stay in when I am in Barcelona !! :)

Staff couldn't have been better. Great location. Free dinner every night was nice, and a great way to meet other guests before going out to the pub and the club, where you don't pay cover. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to meet people.

This is the best hostel in Barcelona! The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming. Everynight you get to have a family style dinner with all the guests from the hostel. Each night is a new adventure with endless bars and clubs that the hostel has connections to. Definitely worth staying if you're in Barcelona!

We stayed in this hostel 2 separate nights. Second time after missing our flight out of Barcelona. The hostel is located in a very charming part of Barcelona, around old town and it is right next to the best tapas restaurant (Taquetas de Blai). The hostel feels more like home than the other more well known, commercialized places. Angel, Mauro and Charlie were all awesome. Angel is one of the friendliest and nicest guy I have met during my stay. FIVE STARS!!! This place was the best!

Great people!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I have stayed at, everyone is so happy and helpful! Anytime I'm in barcelona I will definitely be staying in One Paralelo! Felt so at home!

• 6th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Really fun and a great atmosphere for meeting people. It felt safe, clean and friendly. Highly recommend it.

The staff at the hostel are really cool! They try to make the best of your stay and at night they Cook some dinner and after that they take you to a nice bar to get wasted hahah Really cool!!!

• 5th Apr 2015