Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel ever because of the Staff there and the Atmosphere / Mr Mauro make you feel at home and help about how to get to attraction points and give your good advice always and at night they make free dinner for all the guests then we all go out as one group which is really nice idea and make very nice atmosphere .. Thank you Mr Mauro for making they stay in Barcelona more beautiful .. for sure i will back again and stay longer .. best for luck and warm greeting for all hostel one staff

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Egypt

One of the best hostels I stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff, always happy to chat :) I was travelling to Barcelona on my own, end up meeting many lovely people and I never felt lonely. Food at the hostel was tasty! I can defo recommend this hostel for anyone who is travelling solo or in groups. It's a perfect place for making new friends and sharing travelling experiences. I will be back soon! :)

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I wish there was a rating above excellent, 100% doesn't do it justice! Hostel one made my stay in barcelona absolutely incredible. Staff were so friendly and remembered me by name, dinners were delicious and the sangria -well that certainly got the night and the atmosphere going! No other hostel will compare after you've stayed here... Thankyou hostel one for such a great stay!! I'll be back!

what makes this Hostel amazing are the hosts. they go above and beyond to take care of the guests. at first, I was bit confused as to why they sit down and talk to you before checking in, but they explain in detail everything to make your stay worth while. definitely the highlight of my Barcelona Trip!

Awesome hostel with amazing staff.

• 13th Jan 2015

The staff down there are all absolute champs. Ricardo and Mauro will show you a good time!

• 10th Jan 2015

one of the best hostels i have, EVER stayed in. the atmosphere is amazing, along with all the staff. the hostel is absolutely crazy, everyone feels welcome and involved in whatever is planned or going on. if you like to party, and see all the nightlife then this hostel is the place to stay for you.

• 9th Jan 2015

This is an absolutely awesome hostel to stay in, the staff make everyone feel like one big family. There were food and drinks every night, and after that the staff took us to the best places to party in Barcelona. My favorite hostel ever, I ended up staying twice as long as I thought I would.

• 9th Jan 2015

This hostel is the reason I keep coming back to Barcelona. There is nothing I dislike about Hostel One. It is always perfectly clean, there is ample security, and the breakfast is cheap and awesome. The greatest parts of this hostel are the staff, who I feel have become family at this point, and the free dinners which allow solo travelers like myself to make friends in this city. I love this hostel!

Staff and value for money is excellent. Free dinner in the evening - and sangria - was great and it was a good chance to get to know fellow travelers. Social events were organised every night too. Lovely hostel!

• 8th Jan 2015

This was one of my favorite hostels that I've ever stayed in. The staff was so friendly and welcoming that I felt like I was part of a family as soon as I walked in the door. They even cooked a nice dinner for everyone (complete with sangria, of course) and took us out to a karaoke bar for one hell of a fun night. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who's looking to have an incredible night and meet a lot of fun people in Barcelona without paying too much.

Hostel One is a must when traveling to Barcelona - fab location, great rooms, brilliant people and top class staff. I travelled Europe alone for 6 months and at Hostel One I immediately felt at home. There were family dinners every night and the hostel staff and guests were always up for a good party with insider information for the best parties and bars. If you want to meet great people, enjoy brilliant parties and have a smashing time - Hostel One is the place for you.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hostel One Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location was perfect. It's very close to all major transit in Barca. The staff is excellent very personable and great fun. Thanks to Pj for being so supercool while I was there. He helped with everything I needed to make sure I wasn't just vacationing,b but for the week I was there I could feel like I lived their. I wholeheartedly recommend Hostel One Paralelo for your Barcelona holiday. ShitZa

Excellent hostel! Everything about my stay made my trip to Barcelona as enjoyable as it can get. Hostel facilities were excellent but it sure is the staff that made the difference! From Mauro's email with helpful Barcelona tips way before arrival to Marilyn taking the guests out, Elliot cooking amazing dinner and chatty Charlie being there all night to make sure reception runs as smoothly as possible. Everyone had a great attitude that one would expect from friends and not regular staff! A+

• 1st Jan 2015

Nice hostel with great staffs! Charlie makes really good Tortilla for breakfast, and you shouldn't miss it. Every night, people go out and there is always something fun going on around this hostel. Thanks for Merilin, Eliot and Nikkola again and see you guys soon :)

Room were very expensive at this time.....It was because of the new year. Hostel is less then 15min to La rambla. But staff and the Atmosphere there are great !!! They making food all night (great food) if you want to eat. Then the money you give is used to make food the day after....When people is playing the game it's awesome ! Then you can meet the people of the hostel. Also they try to organize stuff so very nice ! The hostel is clean and they give you a lock even if you don't need ahah

Hostel One Paralello is a really great place to stay. I enjoyed every single moment. Close to the metro station, so you can reach all important things in Barcelona in a short time. The stuff is great, I never found such a great stuff. You are not just a random traveler for them, they let feel, you that you come to a friend's house. The free dinners every evening are great and the beds are comfortable :) so if you have the change to come to Barcelona stay here!

The best Hostel experience in my travels across Europe! Highly recommended, you will have an awesome time in amazing Barcelona.

• 28th Dec 2014

If God had to create a hostel, he would create Hostel One Paralelo.

This was a fantastic hostel - very friendly staff who would take you out on pub crawls, clean and a good atmosphere where it was easy to meet other travellers over dinner. Having 2 bed dorms also a big plus in my books, and location was pretty central along with being a 5 min walk to the metro. Breakfast (a couple of euros) was also quite good.