Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2070 Total Reviews

One of the best hostels I've visited in Europe! Despite the fact that no night staff were scheduled, the host stayed up late in order to greet me at 1 AM. They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and get the most out of your stay. It was great! If you don't have a lock for the locker, your stuff will be safe in the luggage room. My only suggestion is to arrive in the daytime; Barcelona can be scary if you're alone at night. and Hostel One is down some mazey side streets.

• 9th Mar 2014

Amazing time in Barcelona and at the Hostel!! Thanks!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Although I stayed here during the low season, I absolutely loved the homely and warm atmosphere of this hostel and how friendly and helpful the staff were. It was like a big family. Thank you for making my stay awesome, Carla, Gonçalo and PJ! The meal that Gonçalo cooked was also super delicious. The only thing that I can recommend is to make the bunk beds less squeaky but apart from that it was wonderful and I would highly recommend this hostel.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »