Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2079 Total Reviews

Hostel One is by and far the best hostel I've stayed in. Free dinner every night cooked by the staff provided a great way to meet everyone in the hostel before you went out with them for the night. Best atmosphere I've experienced so far. Do not hesitate to book this hostel!

• 19th Mar 2014

Hostel One Paralelo just is the most amazing Hostel in hole Barcelone! I had an awesome time there and the people and staff are just gorgeous! Especially Angel, the owner of the Hostel is amazing, really carring, clever and funny, always hearwarming to see him! I can reocommend Hostel One Paralelo without any doubts, check in there, it's totally worth it! :D

This hostel is excellent, really, really chilled and relaxing. Angel, PJ, Carla and all the staff there are great, they tell you what you can do around Barcelona, where things are and the best way to get there. It could not have a better location or vibe. The beds are comfortable, Angel cooks dinner for everyone in the evening or you can walk 2 minutes down the road for tapas or a beer. Cannot recommend it more:)

• 17th Mar 2014

Great guys, you know this Hostel has a world class inviting atmosphere made possible by the worldly and inclusive staff and respectful and vibrant surroundings.

• 17th Mar 2014

Absolutely awesome, booked two nights, stayed 6. wouldnt leave if i had the choice, ANGEL, PJ and CARLA are unreal.

Loved the cooking together with other guests and the staff people in the evening and good advice about what to do, would definitely go there again!

PJ is awesome. Angel is awesome. Even the cleaning lady was nice. I am usually a shy person but I actually enjoyed the nightly dinner times that we had together. It feels like a family when you are there. I did go out to Nasty Mondays and that was pretty cool also. Barcelona (Barca) is party city! Estrella Beer and Rioja wine and a lot of fun.

Incredibly warm atmosphere! All the staff manages to make everybody feel like home: all the crazy ideas you have are welcomed and supported, nice evening talks and crazy parties- everything is possible here! Thank you so much!

I absolutely LOVED staying here! I would recommend it to any young traveler looking to have a great time in Barcelona. The staff really cares about their customers and are always going above and beyond to ensure their happiness. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay!!! I can't wait to come back.

• 13th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I've visited in Europe! Despite the fact that no night staff were scheduled, the host stayed up late in order to greet me at 1 AM. They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and get the most out of your stay. It was great! If you don't have a lock for the locker, your stuff will be safe in the luggage room. My only suggestion is to arrive in the daytime; Barcelona can be scary if you're alone at night. and Hostel One is down some mazey side streets.

• 9th Mar 2014

Amazing time in Barcelona and at the Hostel!! Thanks!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Although I stayed here during the low season, I absolutely loved the homely and warm atmosphere of this hostel and how friendly and helpful the staff were. It was like a big family. Thank you for making my stay awesome, Carla, Gonçalo and PJ! The meal that Gonçalo cooked was also super delicious. The only thing that I can recommend is to make the bunk beds less squeaky but apart from that it was wonderful and I would highly recommend this hostel.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »