Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel that I have already been, I do not have in words to explain the support and attention given by Angel and Carla during my stay in Barcelona. I really reccomend this hostel and no doubts that you will have the best experience in your life staying in a hostel.

This was the best hostel I ever stayed at. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help you with everything, and they created a family atmosphere that made it very easy to befriend others. It was clean, close to downtown, and definitely worth the price. I felt I was always taken care of, and when I come back to Barcelona, this will be the only place I would consider staying.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Hostel One was a really great place to stay! It had an awesome atmosphere that made it easy to meet people and see the city. The staff were very nice and helpful, and Angel, one of the staff makes an awesome dinner for everybody everynight- his pasta was definitely a win (my sister and I ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner one day). Stay here!

Hostel One Paralelo was really a good hostel. Located right out of the center, you can get out of the madness for a second if you like. There´s a really nice little walking street near by the hostel with great places to get Tapas for 1 Euro each... they are amazing! The hostel itself is very nice, the staff being the best part. They will go out of their way to help you out, in a good way. Overall the hostel also has a very relaxed attitude towards all that Barcelona has to offer.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Awesome place to stay!!!!

Staff extremely friendly. We ate very good pastas. Place very clean and nice.

The staff are what make this place. From the get go they are welcoming & friendly. As i was travelling alone it was the perfect place to meet & connect with people, particularly over some delicious home cooked food made by the hostels own staff....so great!! I would recommend Hostel One - Paralelo to everyone!

• 20th Apr 2014