Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Of the 8 hostels I stayed in throughout my trip, this was my favourite hostel. The staff here, Angel, PJ, Ricky, and the rest treat you like family, not just another traveler. With free dinner every night and having all the guests eat at one big table allows you to meet all the other guests at the hostel. The well set up common area further helps build relationships with the other travelers and staff. Honestly, this 500 character max isn't enough to write all the great things about this hostel.

• 24th Jun 2014

Great location, great staff, and great rooms. AC was a big help. There's a small charge for breakfast, but that's no biggie as the staff cooked dinner on a tip basis every day I was there. Angel cooked every time I was there and his food was really good. I'm sure the other staff members are good at it too. Considering this was a last minute Barcelona booking, I'm extremely satisfied.

Homey atmosphere, great for meeting other people, especially loved the "family dinners" every night (cheap and good way to talk to other people). Was able to cook breakfast in the morning. Staff was friendly and helpful, great to talk to! Recommended for solo travelers.

It was so difficult for us to leave because we loved it so much!! Stay here and you will feel like you're at home! Home made dinners every night and all the guests go out together with the staff getting us in places without lining up or paying cover charges. Very clean and tidy, breakfast available for a small fee, free wifi and computer access, jacuzzi an very roomy living areas. Dont think twice, just stay here!!

I thoroughly enjoyed all of my experiences at this hostel and the hospitality of the staff. The facility was always clean and the environment was relaxing. Combined with Angel's personality and helpfulness, Hostel One became a home away from home and a healthy climate for fun and fellowship. I will definitely be visiting this hostel in the future.

• 23rd Jun 2014

This hostel was amazing. The staff was extremely helpful (especially Angel), and they made sure that you had a great time in Barcelona. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona.

• 22nd Jun 2014

This hostel was absolutely amazing! Angel, the manager is the best hostel host anyone traveling could ask for. Dinner was made family style every night and the host was always there to answer any questions, give advice or recommendations. I met so many fun, kind people during my stay at Hostel One Paralelo. The rooms were great and cleaned everyday. Really a fantastic place to stay in Barcelona. I highly recommend it!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Beautiful terrace, very helpful staff. Breakfast abundant for price and with no time limit, which was nice. Clean, has air conditioning and is near many pinxtos bar, which made my day. Recommend it.

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »