Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I was in a serious predicament when I got to Hostel One - my rental car had a huge scratch on the side (I accidentally hit a pole in Granada)! The staff immediately reassured me that they would help me and they did! In two days my car was fixed and I saved hundreds of dollars all thanks to Jesus, Mohammed, and Angel. The staff at Hostel One are the friendliest group of people I have ever come across in my life. They treat you like family and that is the best thing you can hope for at a hostel.

• 20th Apr 2015

Happy with everything. Easily the best hostel (Along with hostelone Madrid) that I have ever stayed at.

Perfect atmosphere, feels like we are a big family! :-)

The best hostel in Barcelona by far!! The atmosphire is great, the staff make it and they know how to connect the visitors and make it feel like home! The living room is alive every day and night. Anjel is the great ever! Everything is clean and useful. The staff know the city very good and the took us to the best bars and clubs in the city every night! There is activities every day.

Best hostel I've stayed at in Barcelona. The staff are amazing, especially Angel and Marilyn. The dinners at night were great and was perfect way to meet everyone before going out for the night. Felt like a family of people compared to other hostels and was a 10 minute walk to Las Rambas but in a safe quiet area of the city. Definitely recommend staying there.

• 19th Apr 2015

On arrival the receptionist (Angel Garcia) was very welcoming and provided with a lot of important info about our stay and what to do while we there etc. He also showed us to our room and overall was a very detailed welcome considering the price. All other members of staff very helpful whenever needed. En-suite setup useful. Location fine due to metro/bus station at end of street.

• 18th Apr 2015

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed in in Europe. The location is great, especially if you're into quality tapas and pintxos. It's far enough from the super touristic areas but still central. The layout of the hostel f is good - there's a common area where everyone gets together to chill and eat the free family dinner that the staff cooks. Everyone has the chance to go out together at night without having to wait in lines to get into places. In my opinion, the best part is the staff. Thanks!

I can't say enough good things about the hostel!!! Staff was excellent, especially Marilyn. The homemade meals are excellent as well as the free breakfast. The staff is great at giving suggestions for things to do during the day. Absolutely loved the hostel and would recommend to anyone!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff was so friendly and it was such a great atmosphere. I loved every minute of my stay at Hostel One!

• 14th Apr 2015

The hostel is quite good considering its nice staff and convenient location.

Excellent location, good food, great staff and atmosphere. Thank you.

Angel and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible; I only regret not being able to stay in this hostel longer! Free dinner with practically unlimited sangria, great rooms and facilities, friendly staff, along with organized trips to some of the hottest nightlife spots in Barcelona with no cover charge? What more could you ask for? Not to mention, my friend and I were given a free room upgrade to a private room! Will definitely stay here if I ever find myself in Barcelona again.

Is Hostel One the best hostel in Barcelona ? I don't know, I haven't been to any other hostels here... But I've been fortunate enough to travel the World over the past few years and I've been to dozens of hostels. Be assured that Hostel One is a fantastic little place with a great atmosphere and probably the friendliest staff that I have ever come across. Should you consider Hostel One as an option during your trip to Barcelona ? Definitely !!

The staff is amazing at this hostel. You feel like a part of the family while staying there. The dinners in the evening were great, some healthy meals as opposed to eating the fast food in the streets. The location of the hostel is perfect. Walkable to the majority of the main sites and there is easy metro access. Angel is the best, he knows Barcelona inside out and will give you priceless tips on places to visit and eat at. One beer for Angel!!!!

• 11th Apr 2015

home away from home. this place is a fantastic place to spend time in Barcelona. 💚

• 11th Apr 2015

We are already planning another stay here. The staff are incredible at what they do and we all agree that it is the best hostel we have ever stayed in. Credit to Angel and his team, they absolutely deserve all the positive feedback. You exceeded our expectations, thank you for such a memorable stay

• 10th Apr 2015

Really fantastic, welcoming and knowledgable staff that make you feel a part of their family. Great location and very close to the metro.

• 10th Apr 2015

I spent only the weekend in Barcelona, but even though I was only at Hostel One Paralelo for a short time, I was made to feel welcome into a family atmosphere immediately. The staff was great, very knowledgeable and eager to give advice on how to best see the city. At night, everyone gets together for diner and Angel takes the group out for a night on the town. I had a great time, thank you! If I am ever in Barcelona again, I will definitely stay here!

• 10th Apr 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! Angel and all the other staff do everything possible to make sure you have a great time. Great meals every night followed by going out as a group makes for a great evening. I stayed for a week and enjoyed everyday. If you are looking for a great place to meet people and have a good time this is the place to go to.

BY far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The only hostel I will stay in when I am in Barcelona !! :)