Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I felt like I was welcomed into a family! Immediately greeted and fed and walked to the nearby nightlife. Great place to meet people. Super safe!!! Loved every minute of my stay!!!

I had a lovely stay at hostel one paralelo. The staff are the best and make you feel home right away. They create a great atmosphere with free dinners. If you are travelling alone this hostel is great to meet new people and have fun during the day and the night. The staff organise activities during the day and show you all the best bars and clubs during night. Location is perfect and if you like a bit of walking you can reach the whole city by foot. I will definitely be back.

Great place to stay and meet a bunch of great people. Everyone from the staff to the guess we're awesome and super friendly. Thank you for making my stay in Barcelona a great one

Had such a great time here, the staff are extremely nice and friendly, always willing to offer advice on what to do or where to go. encouraged us to go out and explore, had activities such as pub crawls or beach days organised, and family dinners every night felt like being in a home away from home. So great!

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next » last »