Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

This was easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was phenomenal in every aspect. It's located very close to the metro which makes site seeing very easy. The dinners cooked by the staff every night were amazing and some of the best food I ate while in Barcelona. The facilities were clean and security was never an issue. If you are thinking about choosing another hostel, there is no need to look. Hostel one Paralelo is the best!!

• 26th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels we've stayed at in Europe! Great location, staff, rooms and people, would 100% recommend staying here. The staff cook dinner for the guests every night and make sangria most nights, and all they ask for is tips to cover the next nights meal - a perfect way to meet people before going out each night. Thanks!

BEST Hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff is incredible and this is the coolest way to meet people. You get to meet everyone during an amazing dinner each night and then get a tour of the night life after. I made amazing friends here that I'll truly never forget. Location is stellar and the best pinchos place is right around the corner. Clean, safe, comfortable. i truly miss this place. Big hug to EVERYONE working there!!!

One of the best Hostels I've stayed at during my 2 month backpacking trip through Europe. You can't beat how awesome the staff here is. They put in the extra effort to make sure you feel at home. Free home cooked dinners equals WINNING! I would definitely stay here again. Love you Hostel One Barcelona :)

This hostel was really great. The dinners were a great way to meet people when travelling alone, and they had something going on every night for you to go out to and enjoy the Barcelona nightlife. Everything was clean, heaps of space, and comfortable. Made some great friends and cannot wait to go back and visit everyone there!!

Amazing group! Went alone but wasn't alone afterall!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Perfect. Staff were friends, not staff

• 23rd Jan 2015

I had been travelling around Europe for a month before arriving at Hostel One. It is without a doubt on of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The staff are awesome and take you out to bars and clubs every night. The services are clean and secure and the whole place has a really nice atmosphere. I made some life-long friends here. I was so sad to leave. Hostel One made my stay in Barcelona incredible. Check In, seriously. Thanks hostel one! xx

• 22nd Jan 2015

This hostel is like Ocarina of Time; 100/100. I went there with a friend for 6 days in the end of Januari. We we're a bit skeptical at first because we thought this hostel only had like 14 beds in total and that there would be few people staying there. In fact they had around 30 beds and, housing some of the nicest people I've met (and I've traveled alot in the past). The staff were amazing, it's especially nice how everyone eats together at around 21.00 and a pub/club-run afterwards. Fabulous!!

Loved loved loved the place, so much! Best hostel I've been in so far. Everything was perfect, the place, the food, the staff, the organization. It felt like home to me, I wish I could stay longer than 4 nights! It's the best place you could go if you are traveling by your own, witch I was doing. Every night their is something to do and some place to go out. It's the best place to meet other people. When I'll go back to Barcelona, I will go there for sure!

Such a great hostel with really friendly staff! The free dinners are a great way for everyone to become friends. Such a good atmosphere for partying but it is also fun if you just want to stay in. Only thing is that you need to bring your own bath mat! water goes everywhere in the bathroom

Amazing staff! I loved being there and I intend to be there again everytime I'm in Barcelona. Best Hostel I've been

• 21st Jan 2015

LOVED LOVED LOVED. Staff are great fun and really helpful. This hostel is everything you want it to be. Chilled out and laid back but a great place to meet people and socialize too. A variety of nights out are organised and they make big dinners for everyone to join in for. I was in a mixed dorm for 6. It was clean. City centre is walkable and there's a metro stop just down the road. Mini supermarkets close too. Close to great (and cheap!) places for pinxtos/tapas.

Such a great hostel, great atmosphere for making friends, 17 of us all went to the football together which was so much fun. breakfast is awesome and dinner is great. can't think of a bad thing at all, staff were all amazing!

• 20th Jan 2015

Great hostel!!! Would recommend straight away!! Cheers guys!

This hostel is really really great. Small and welcoming, which means you'll meet everyone and make friends quickly. Free meals and sangria makes it easy to head out to Barcelona's famous nightlife. The staff will go out of their way to help you, including telling you where to go and where to avoid. Big thanks to PJ who has excellent fashion taste and helped to coordinate a national search for some sunglasses! Would highly recommend this place for the solo traveler.

Hostel One is the best hostel chain in Spain by a landslide. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable and go out of their way to make you feel part of their 'family'. And that's what it is there... family. Free dinner and drinks every night goes along way after months of traveling as well. I've stayed in Seville and Madrid's Hostel One and highly recommend those as well.

Great location, atmosphere and beautiful/friendly staff. Free 'family' dinner each night is a great idea and easy way to meet everyone! I will be back!

the dinners create a great communal vibe which is perfect for solo travellers :)

Wow. This hostel was awesome! Traveling alone, it can sometimes be tough to link up with other travelers. Hostel One was immediately welcoming with a "family" atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and really made the stay pleasant. The group dinners every night at 9 are icing on the cake of what is deservedly the best hostel in Spain, if not the world.

• 16th Jan 2015