Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2079 Total Reviews

Felt like home as soon as we arrived the saff are absolutely amazing and so friendly and welcoming! The family dinners are a great way to meet others and not to mention delicious. The bathrooms were modern and clean and the beds were comfy. Close to the metro, main sites and shopping centres. The perfect hostel!

• 9th Jan 2014

This is a standout hostel!.. staff are incredibly friendly, such a warm feel to it!

• 6th Jan 2014

Excellent hostel with great staff. Located in a nice area of Barcelona and close to the metro and other attractions. Would highly recommend!

We had such an amazing time at this hostel! The atmosphere is so good, with family dinners every night (thanks PJ!) providing a great way to meet everyone. The location is also perfect - away from the tourist area, with great local tapas bars around, but also within walking distance to La Rambla and the gothic quarter. I loved it here and made some great friends, I will definitely stay here next time I come to Barcelona.

This place is so much fun! Everynight it's family dinner with everybody, so we have the opportunity to meet the other travellers! The food is always so good...and it's cheap so you have more money to spend on what you really want. The staff is so cool and they gave lots of infos on the city, on the places you could go...WOW!!! The place is clean, it's near of metro and 15 min. walk from La Rambla...so you can enjoy a calm place while being close to everything.

Amazing hostel. People are very friendly, All the staff it´s 10! I make some few new friends, it´s fantastic days! Clean, good jacuzzi, good kitchen to make up food, music good, beds good.

• 1st Jan 2014

it was awesome!! if i had the opportunity to stay another time definitly i will choose it ;)

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Great atmosphere and lovely people! If I ever end up back in Barcelona this is where I am staying!

I would surely recommend this to my friends. The atmosphere was great but the very best part of the hostel was the staff. Always very helpful and friendly, they make that hostel as good as it is! GREAT!

My favorite hostel so far (I've been in many, including 2 others here). The hostel's a perfect size, so that it's easy to socialize and meet people. It's not so big or impersonal that you get lost in the crowd, nor too small that there is no one to meet. The people on staff are awesome and so knowledgeable about the city; the rooms are clean, there's a full kitchen, plenty of showers, and secure padlock style lockers for everyone. I wouldn't even consider staying at elsewhere in Barcelona.

Best hostel I've ever been in my life, period!

• 27th Dec 2013

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I was there for 3 days on my own before my brother joined me, and the communal dinners really helped me to meet people. The vibe at this hostel is incredibly friendly and the staff are fantastic (especially Cynthia and PJ)! Honestly, not a single complaint. Location is good in terms of proximity to a metro and within walking distance to a lot of the attractions. I am definitely planning on going back during my next trip to Barcelona.

Nice hostel. Clean, good location and helpful staffs, and the cost is amazingly low. Some tiny little complaints, though. The 6 bed dorm I stayed in was probably the living room of the original apartment. Thus when ever somebody has to enter their room they have to pass by the bed, which was a little annoying. I would choose other rooms the next time. Besides that the hostel was perfect.

Nice place to stay. Bit of a walk to the metro station.

What a wonderful hostel and wonderful experience! Marcus checked us in, and made us dinner and helped us make friends. The rooms, bathrooms, and other facilities were clean and accessible. Barcelona is an amazing city, I fell in love with it, and a huge part of my love for this experience was the hostel, the staff at the hostel, and the friends I made at the hostel. Also Dinner each night was AMAZING.

Almost all thing was good. Staff was very kind and the room was clean. Just the bedclothes were a little bit bad.. It was good!

• 16th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

I loved it here! The staff really made the difference. Marcus and PJ were great, and so helpful.

Very nice staff, good facilities, clean and overall great atmosphere

• 13th Dec 2013

Perfect experience in Hostel One Paralelo for 4 nights in Barcelona! Close to the metro station, 15 mins walk to the very centre of the city. The bathroon is very clean. But it would be much better if there were a small table in the room.

Best staff !! Loved every minute of my stay!

• 11th Dec 2013