Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

stop reading and check in here. i had the time of my life.

Great hostel. Staff is so friendly and helpfull. Family-like atmosphere. Will definitely come back if i pass by barcelona Thank you guys for a great night out also!!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Having spent many years travelling and hostelling I can officially say this is the best, friendliest, most welcoming place I have ever stayed. The staff are ALL amazing and the extent they go to ensure their guests (family) are taken care of is exceptional. The atmosphere is brilliant and the evening meal is great for meeting new people This is the first review Ive written on this site but I felt like I had to comment. Miss you guys all already and look forward to seeing you all again soon :)

• 11th Aug 2015

Angel, Milito and the whole staff were super helpful, nice and funny. They made my stay in Barcelona fantastic. We received a free meal and were escorted to the best bars; my favourite was the shot bar. The location is also good the next subway station is about 300 meters. There is a shop and plenty of restaurants nearby.

Great hostel - clean, social and safe! With the best hosts a special thanks to Natasja, Angel and Millito who made the stat a welcoming!

• 10th Aug 2015

Millito and Angel were awesome! They both made you feel like you were family. Milito was extreamly helpful with planning trips, and he was also just a blast to hang out with. Your staff was way better than any of the other staff I have in countered at all any of the other hostels I have stayed at.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly, really helpful with booking activities and planning nights out. The nightly family dinners based on tips were the best idea, especially for solo travellers. So many good vibes in this hostel. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm and had no problems. Barcelona experience wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't stayed here. Thanks guys for taking care of me!!

• 10th Aug 2015

Brilliant place to stay that made Barcelona even more special. It has a great vibe to it and you join one big family as soon as you enter the door. Angel and the crew run an outstanding place and I can't wait to visit again next time I'm in town.

I couldnt recommend a better hostel to stay at. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is beyond fantastic. If anyone travels to Barca this is the only hostel they should consider. Thanks to Angel and company for the great week!! John

Fantastic hostel, with the best staff any traveller could wish for. Wish to see you all again!

The family dinner every night was so good and great for meeting people. Excellent staff and they took us to a variety of clubs! Also very clean and an enjoyable stay.

Thanks for hospitality and good vibes! Eugenio (milito) was the best !

Awesome hostel! Really well located, clean, cosy and friendly atmosphere. Besides all of the above what really makes the difference is the Staff. Milito, Angel, Mauro, Theon and of course, Natasja S2 They are the best, and the Hostel dinner + bar + night club is great to get to know everybody really well, and if you're lucky like me you can find the mother of your kids in one of these nights ;) I would definitely recommend Hostel One Paralelo !

Very Nice hostel...because of high season a bit expensive

From the moment we walked into the hostel we were greeted with sincerity and warmth. Angel made our stay even better than it could have been thanks to his interpersonal skills and willingness to go up and beyond. The hostel not only creates a family atmosphere but also informs you of everything you can do in the city and organizes fun nights out. Strongly recommend!

The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming. Dinner is free and is a good opportunity to meet other travelers. locted near the parallel metro station and its walking distance to la rambla. The bed I slept in wasn't very comfortable ( lots of springs).

The hostel and atmosphere are absolutely amazing. The manager Angel is possibly the coolest person I've met on my travels. Great for solo travelers.

Loved it! Everyone was socializing late into the night, and the meals were all tasty.

• 5th Aug 2015

My friend and I had the most amazing stay at hostel one! A big thank you to Angel, Mauro and the rest of the staff for their excellent hospitality

I have never been to a hostel quite like this one. Wonderful staff that makes you feel at home, and they make it really easy to make friends. Family dinner every night is the best thing ever!!! You will not regret coming here, in fact you will want to stay as long as possible. 5 days was not nearly enough. I recommend this family-like hostel a hundred times over!

• 3rd Aug 2015