Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is made brilliant by its incredible staff. They are so welcoming and inclusive you automatically feel at home. Great place for solo travellers. They also have excellent advice and tips to give to maximise ur Barcelona experience. I would highly recommend this hostel to all my friends. Thanks for a great stay.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Angel and the team are excellent in helping you with everything and you get an amazing meal each night before going out for drinks with quality people. I will miss these guys until I return!

The best hostel ive stayed at EVER

• 11th Jul 2015

Had a great time and felt very comfortable. Great staff and very central location. Would recommend to anyone

• 10th Jul 2015

This hostel is amazing. We felt at home and so comfortable!

• 10th Jul 2015

Amazing people, great atmosphere and some fantastic nights out. Thanks for the adventure x

• 10th Jul 2015

Everything was really good, the air conditioning was very good which was much appreciated during the heat wave. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. When my friend wanted a room at the same hostel last minute, they were able to get her in even though the hostel had been fully booked and even gave her a deal on the price to match closer to what I had paid. They work with you here.

• 9th Jul 2015

Amazing staff, fun bar crawls, and unique nightly dinners made this the best hostel of our whole trip.

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Angel and the staff are extremely knowledgable, welcoming, and helpful. They are truly dedicated to making sure all of their guests get the best experience of Barcelona. Staying here felt like staying with a big family.

• 9th Jul 2015

The BEST hostel ever. Plain and simple.

• 9th Jul 2015

This was the best hostel of our entire trip. Barcelona ended up being my fav stop thanks to this amazing hostel and the people in it. Every night they cook big dinners for everyone. It felt more like living in a house with family. After dinner the workers take you all out to bars and clubs. Everyone was friendly and accommodating, especially Angel. He knows everything about the city and will help you with anything you want to know or do. Even Flamenco lessons. Will definitely stay here again!

I love this hostel. I stayed here 4 years ago, so when I returned to Barcelona I had to come back here. While most hostels in Barcelona and Spain offer social activities like free dinners and pub crawls, this hostel simply does a much better job at getting everyone together. Bravo.

The hostel has a good location, especially for food, and the staff make a meal every night. Although this meal is usually made of pasta it comes with sangria and is tip based so you can pay what you feel it was worth. The staff are the best part of the hostel and always seem happy to help, especially the manager who almost lives there. They have a free pubcrawl every night that somehow always consists of the most fun people and if I had 3 times the space I could not write enough about the hostel

• 8th Jul 2015

What amazing, thoughtful, and caring staff. They are so wonderful and comforting to travellers that are so far away from home.

• 8th Jul 2015

Amazing place amazing people, wish I could live there. Put this place top of your list for Barcelona. Thanks guys.

• Scotland

Amazing hostel. Such a freindly staff. It's really like one big family. This was my first time backpacking and they were so helpful with tips and telling us where to go and making us feel incredibly welcomed. Had such an amazing trip and this hostel had a lot to do with it.

• 8th Jul 2015

Only got to stay one night, but I'd like to thank this hostel for ruining other hostels for me. Way to set the bar super high guys. Will miss ya!

By far our favourite hostel we stayed in our whole trip. Has a great atmosphere, everyone's included. The family dinners were a great way to meet everyone and a cheap dinner, donations are given voluntarily for food for the next day. Angel is fantastic, all the staff are awesome. It was clean, in a great spot surrounded by cheap food. Easy to get to public transport. Can't say anything negative, all the positive reviews are true. Absolutely stay here!

My stay here was wonderful thanks to lovely staff and atmosphere! The dinners were delicious and, along with evening outings, were helpful in meeting other travelers. The staff was knowledgable about the area and helped me navigate the city.

Everyone there was awesome! Staff was extremely helpful and unbelievably friendly. Really enjoyed my time there. Thanks so much!!

• 6th Jul 2015