Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I had a great time. The people are awesome.

I've stayed in roughly 25 hostels since 2011, and this one is right at the top. The crew does an awesome job at giving this hostel a "family feel." You eat dinner as a group and then go out together if you choose. There's no reason to stay anywhere else in Barcelona. I'm definitely making a trip back there.

It's an amazing experience staying every minute in Hostel One Paralelo. All staff is so committed to provide the best hosting for the guests that is an outstanding achievement, specially the work of Angel, Merilin, Ruben and Mauro! All the rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and others areas in this hostel are always clean and organized. The breakfast, wich starts everyday at 8:00 am until the last guest waking up, is absolutely tasty, healthy and cheap (only a tip of € 2,50 is friendly asked). Perfect

• 10th Mar 2015

Wonderful hostel with wonderful staff. Definitely coming back

Hostel One Paralelo was the best part of our trip to Barcelona. A wonderful place to meet other young people, organized dinners and nights out. The staff is what made the difference for me. Angel, Mauro, and Miriam were the main staff when I stayed and I immediately felt like family. I credit my wonderful stay in this awesome city to them, and to all the beautiful people that I met from staying here. Thank you, Hostel One. I will be back!

• 8th Mar 2015

The Hosts were extremely helpful and friendly . More of a homely experience .

Vaya! Es lo mejor! Just go. This is the first and possibly the only 100 star rating that I will give. I planned on staying one night, but I loved it so much I stayed another night. To start off, the people are amazing and the facility is excellent. They feed you, entertain you, house you, and would probably clothe you too. They said "more members to the family" when I arrived. It only took me one night to understand why they said that. They are really special people in a very special place.

Simply one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The awesome dinner every night was a great way to meet other travelers and make new friends. The pub crawl was also great for getting a feel of the night life in Barcelona. I can not wait to go back!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great free dinner. People were really beyond great. Merilin and Javier were so attentive to all of our needs and were also just so fun to hang out with. Met other really cool backpackers there as well. If you're in Barcelona you have to stay at this hostel.

I AM LOVING HOSTEL ONE!! Warm hospitality which makes one so hard to leave, a very social place, a cool location also to explore Barcelona's nightlife by foot and a delightful breakfast for a very little extra charge. I was most of the time in contact with Barcelona's all secrets knower the wonderful Merilin and the man of stealth, making the impossible possible maker Angel. YOU ARE BOTH GREAT!! @Merilin: really I never had such smooth paper in no hostel in the world. ;)

Hostel One Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are always available and ready to help. They cook a free dinner for everyone at the hostel every night (funded only by tips) and then everyone goes out for drinks after. Very fun place.

Been traveling for a few months now and this place is the best of the best. The staff are super nice and helpful, "family dinners" every night make it real easy to meet people (great as a solo traveller), basically everything you'd want in a hostel. Next time I'm in Barca I'll definitely be back here

Staff are super friendly and are happy to help you in any way. Atmosphere is great, just like one big happy family! The place was clean and everything was functional, rooms were small with limited space to pack and unpack but it was never really an issue. Beds were really comfortable. Highly recommend it!

Hostel One Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've stayed in my life. The atmosphere is great, the staff deserves a special mention as they are the most awesome people I met. They will help you with anything you need. The dinners prepared at night are always great and it is a good place to meet other travelers. If you are coming to Barcelona you should definitely stay here. I know I will when I come back! Thanks Angel for everything :)

I love this hostel! The staff Angel in particular, but also PJ are friendly & always there to make genuine conversation. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge of the area & are a great resource for suggestions--even if you don't want to party every night. They do a great job of making solo travelers feel welcome & keep the place clean. A major highlight for me was the communal dinners they have every night.

• 3rd Mar 2015

This hostel is extremely nice and cozy. What makes it really especially nice and fun is the warm staff who are very friendly and helpful with everything you can imagine. They constantly want you to feel good and enjoy your stay :)

The entire staff was so helpful and accommodating. They went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed and more! Our stay in Barecelona was absolutely amazing, and it largely was because of our stay at this Hostel.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Holy cow. What an amazing hostel. Easily one of the cleanest and most friendly Hostels I have ever been in. The staff couldn't be more loving and golden-hearted. Wow. Would I recommend? Yes, I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to make friends, feel safe, and enjoy their time in BCN.

• 28th Feb 2015

Excellent family atmosphere with staff who go above and beyond to help you enjoy your stay in Barcelona. John "the night guy" adds to the security at night. Nightly outings to bars and clubs.

Hostel one paralelo should be stayed at in Barcelona. Period. It's a really nice place. The staff makes it perfect. Nobody can have any negative reviews about this place. Even if i'm travelling to Barcelona for the tenth time, I'd love to stay here...

• 27th Feb 2015