Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2018 Total Reviews

By far my favourite hostel which I have ever stayed in. Incredible atmosphere, great location, and really couldn't ask for better staff :) Will definitely be back here for my next trip. Thank you guys so much for making my stay fantastic!!!

• 5th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. Especially impressed with the staff.

• 5th Jul 2014

Relaxing place, awesome friendly and helpful staff, nice to have breakfast and dinner included, would defiantly recommend this place

Awesome hostel! Had the best time here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the family dinners each night are delicious and a great way to meet people. Would definitely stay here again.

We had the most amazing time here at Hostel One!! From the minute we arrived, BJ made us feel so welcome!, we had booked a 2 bed mixed dorm which was awesome. We had our own locker in our room. Hostel dinner each night was amazing, and worked on a tips system which then paid for the following nights dinner :) we were lucky to have a guest cook us authentic Argentinian food!! Words can't explain how much fun we had and the friends we made. Stay here, there's nowhere better!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Had the best time staying in this hostel! I had only 2 nights in Barca but I made friends I'll never forget and had some times that will go down in history. The hostel has a donation-based dinner for everyone to eat together and it feels very homey. Angel, PJ, and Riccardo were the staff members I got to meet and they're all some of THE nicest people I've ever met. Great place for traveling solo and really easy to find, coming from the airport! When I return to Barca I will be coming back!

Brilliant. Angel, PJ & fellow staff make you feel at home in this Hostel. The home cooked dinners were delicious and were a good way to meet fellow travellers in the hostel. Good location, close to a number of small and inexpensive eateries including Tapas bars. La Rambla is approximately 15 minutes walking distance or even less on the subway.

Thanks for an awesome birthday weekend! Best place to stay in barca:)

Hostel One Paralelo was incredible! The staff is absolutely amazing! I've stayed at a lot of hostels and this has to be one of the best :).

• 28th Jun 2014

I have been in hostels in South America, United States and Europe. No doubt one paralel has been the best experience of all. A great stuff that makes you feel like home, everything was absolutelly clean, and a bed that made me feel I was still at home. I recomend this hostel 100%.

Thanks Angel,PJ, Nichola and Adriana for making my stay such a memorable experience. You make the place feel like home for person like me travelling on his own and it made my trip worth it. I would definitely come here again and I wish you guys good luck. Thanks for showing me such a nice time and keep partying :)

Amazing staff! go above and beyond to make sure you have a great time!

This hostel is by far the best I have stayed in while traveling. The staff not only cares but goes the extra mile. PJ, one of the staffers, even called in one of his contacts to get me a last minute haircut which was phenomenal. You have FREE dinners every night (you tip the dinners which comes out to 3-5 euros a night), the staff takes you out to the bars/clubs every night, they all remember your name, and you can't beat the atmosphere. Stay at this hostel and you won't regret it!

• 26th Jun 2014

By far the best hostel chain I´ve stayed in. The staff make you feel like family, free dinner every night, good location (10 minute walk from a lot of clubs) and the manager takes you out partying pretty much every night! Only downside is the shower is tiny (like 2 feet wide) and the door to my room was never locked because it had an entrance within it to a staff room outside. Highly recommend!

The hostel was excellent. Rooms were clean, the shared areas well thought out, and all facilities were easy to access. The staff were incredible, and really made our trip to Barcelona perfect. Thanks Angel and the team!

• 25th Jun 2014

Great hostel- nice amenities (every bed has an outlet and a light), very clean, not too loud. Free dinner every night was tasty. Outdoor patio in the back was also nice, and the staff were all super friendly and very helpful.

Hostel One Paralelo is a fantastic Hostel. Centrally located, clean and safe. Look no further...BOOK NOW! Angel and his staff are genuine and attentive. They sincerely go out of there way to make sure you see and experience the best of Barcelona, whether it's pointing out the best of the best; ranking which sites are not to miss given the time of your stay, where to find the best paella, to taking you on amazing pub crawls highlighting Barcelona's famous nightlife! Gracias amigos!

Best hostel experience of my life. All of the staff (not naming any names ... *cough* PJ and Angel) went above and beyond in terms of hospitality for their beautiful city. Our experience of Barcelona was so much more than it could have ever been without these amazing people helping us out. Hostel One is awesome - we will be back!

• 25th Jun 2014

Thank you Hostel One. Met some beautiful people who took care of us. Angle was like the father of the Hostel, he really looked out for us. Pj was so cool and lovely, he really showed us how to have a good time. Delicious dinner, great bathrooms, had no problems at all. You won't regret staying here!

• 25th Jun 2014

I had a wonderful time staying at Hostel One Paralelo. Angel was a wonderful and very helpful host. He cooked amazing food and we watched the World Cup on the reception computer. I will definitely come back to Hostel One Paralelo when I'm back in Barcelona!