Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

You guys already know your killing it. 10/10 Keep on keeping on :)

Everything was wonderful! My sincere thanks to all the staff. Everything is as good as can be! Go to Hostel one and explore. Arash

• 17th Jan 2016

One of the friendliest hostels I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere here adds to the whole amazing experience that is Barcelona. I would recommend to anyone; especially those travelling solo.

Having stayed at around 30 different hostels across Europe, I would have to say that Hostel One Paralelo has been one of my favourite. The staff are incredibly friendly and resourceful. The overall atmosphere of the hostel is like one large family. The dinner and nightly outings are another aspect that really stood out. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone planning to visit Barcelona.

Quite simply the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Particularly the staff who were helpful, fun and ended up being great friends!

• 14th Jan 2016

Edouard, Angel and the rest of the staff really made the stay exceptional. Paralelo is the kind of place where lifelong friends are made.

• 11th Jan 2016

Everything a hostel should be. The location and facilities are spot on, but it's the staff and atmosphere that make it so great. Thanks Angel and co !

Thank you everyone! You were all so sweet and an amazing group of people! Hope to see you all again!

• 10th Jan 2016

I had an amazing time at Hostel One Paralelo. My first time staying in a hostel and it was perfect. Great rooms, great staff, great food, and great new friends. Xoxoxo

Great hostel and amazing staff who were all so friendly and willing to do anything for you. The breakfast and dinner is quality. The parties are fantastic. Barcelona is a special place. My only complaint was that every time I showered there was no hot water which was horrible because I was sick and hungover so a cold shower was the worst start to the day every day for a week! Even tried in the evening and it was luke warm at best :(

the best place i stayed in europe... amazing for a solo traveller

I had an amazing time staying at this hostel. When I go back to Barcelona, I will absolutely be staying here again. The staff made a big effort to make sure everyone was having a great time, and the free dinners are delicious. I was traveling on my own and staying here made it super easy to meet people, find great places to eat, go out with a fun crowd, etc. If you don't stay here, you'll be missing out!

• 8th Jan 2016

One of the best atmosphere I found in hostels, great staff, great "open pricing" dinner :) Certainly I would stay there again!

I had a great time at Hostel One Paralelo. The atmosphere is great, the staff is super friendly and helpful. The free dinner they offer every night makes it really easy to meet all the other guests and get to party. I definitely see Barcelona in a different way after staying there.

Very social hostel, met amazing people there and the staff is great! Thanks Mauro and the team for all the good momemories.

Best hostel in barca/ anywhere.. Stay there. Great location, great atmosphere, clean and free food.

Guys, thank you so much! Best hostel ever!!! :) :) everything was amazing! The hostel is quite small and that's what makes it feel so like at home. There is a family dinner every night and then everyone goes out together, all the staff is superfriendly and helpful. Again, thank you for an incredible experience, I'll be back!! :) :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Literally the best hostel ever! I love you guys, thanks for everything, specially Vitoria, Tina and Ellen, you guys rock! Will be coming back definitely! Felt just like home :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hostel ! The location is good as it is located close to a metro station and there are many places to eat or buy groceries nearby. The free dinners in the evening are a great way to meet other travellers and the events planned for each night were always so good. Facilities are great and this hostel is perfect for lone travellers, you will have no difficulty meeting people. Look no further, just book !

My experience was great at hostel one from the moment I walked in the door. They had a very welcoming staff with various perks such as their breakfast/dinners and their location that is minutes away from one of the most beautiful parks in barcelona. Would definitely stay here again. Cheers!