Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I decided to stay at this hostel rather than at my friend's place. Almost embarrassed how many times I have stayed at this hostel, but I will surely come back... if they will let me. Thanks to Angel, Mauro, PJ, Merilin and, at least but not least, JUAN JOSE.

Awesome hostel to meet people, particularly if you are travelling alone. Eat dinner as a family which was a great way to meet everyone else staying at hostel, met some really cool people staying at this hostel. I enjoyed the brekky as well...I had the spanish omelette and some fruit which for me was a great healthy start to the day. The staff are great too. Angel is awesome and provides great info about Barcelona. I loved my stay !

• 29th Mar 2015

I defy anyone to not have an amazing time at this hostel. There are certain hostels across Europe that people 'know' as THE hostel of that city / area and Hostel One Parelelo is surely that one for Barcelona. As a first time solo traveller I met the greatest people and am so happy I chose this place : )

The staff were awesome and very helpful especially Angel. He was fun and exciting to be around. Very welcoming and attentive host. Great atmosphere. Good location and very near to the underground station.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Hostel One Paralelo was absolutely amazing! They really take the time to make sure everybody has a great time. I stayed for 8 nights and every single one of them I had an absolute blast. The Hostel One family vibe is strong. Big thanks to Mauro, Angel, PJ, Charlie, John, and Merilin(such an amazing cook!). I cant wait to come back one day!

• 27th Mar 2015

everything was just perfect! the staff were sooooo nice, friendly and helpful. the best hostel I have ever been. I will come again - I know it for sure!

Amazing hostel to stay at! The family dinner every night really brings everyone together at the hostel, creates an amazing social atmosphere. Every night we would all eat dinner together then go out to some really fun places with some free drinks and skipping the line everywhere. The staff are amazing and make the hostel the amazing place that it is.

Great place,very well located and very friendly and welcoming staff

Can not speak highly enough of this hostel. Best hostel I've ever stayed at...

This hostel is definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at, and I would recommend it to everyone. Definitely my first choice in Barcelona! Especially alone-travelers will really appreciate it – From the moment you step in the door, you feel like part of a community. The professional –and very helpful– staff treats everybody as a friend straight away. This clearly reflect on the guests, as the general atmosphere is great :) Thanks for an amazing hospitality and see soon!

Such a brilliant hostel, from the moment you enter the place you're treated like family, the staff are amazing, so helpful and friendly. They can offer advice and plan your day. They serve FREE dinner every night and then you all go out together so you make friends immed. The location is so perfect, just beside the local metro and bus stops, trust me when I say you can stopping searching for accom and just go here, you'll not regret it.

• 25th Mar 2015

Instead of giving my opinion, I'm going to describe my first impression of the hostel. After a long day of work, I rushed to the airport to catch my flight. I ended up getting to Barcelona a little past midnight. I was hungry and tired. When I finally got to One Paralelo I met Angel. His first words to me were: Are you hungry? I will warm up a plate of risotto for you. Would you like some beer? Here you go. You have no idea how happy I was. I couldn't be treated any better. Loved this place!

• 25th Mar 2015

Stay here! You don't want to miss this. Best staff. Best atmosphere. FREE dinner. Great location. Awesome people. Angel is gonna make your day (and I bet he'll beet you in chess). He'll also take you out to the best bars and clubs in town.

The best hostel ever. Angel is the best!

Everything was excellent- highly recommend.

• 24th Mar 2015

The hospitality, warmth and fun atmosphere of this hostel was incredible and was one of the best I experienced on my trip. Literally from the moment you arrive at this hostel, the staff ensure your time in Barcelona will be unforgettable! Awesome family dinners, great nights out, top facilities and a fun atmosphere which really enables you to meet other people - this hostel has it all! I will definitely be back! Thank you so much team :)

I have been all over the world, vut this is without a doubt the best hostel. Mauri, Angel, PJ and everyone else went out of their way to make everyone feel like home. There is a reason why this is my fifth stay at the hostel, and definitely not my last stay.

I never write reviews. Ever. But this place deserves high praise. Angel and the rest of the staff are friendly and so welcoming. Would stay here again any day

Best hostel in Barcelona hands down! You will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much for making me feel home!

• 21st Mar 2015