Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2077 Total Reviews

Great hostel! Yummy dinner and the staff did their best to ensure everyone was included and enjoying their time :-)

Really good hostel. Angel and all the staff are so wonderful. Not only give you a map but spend time explaining it and highlights based on what you tell them you like. Dinners at night are great and you have some really awesome nights out planned by hostel.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

It had such a nice stay in Paralelo! I felt like I got in to cozy oaze out of crazy Barcelona streets. The area seems to be safe and really close to all the action. From very first moments staff was taking care of me very well, you can feel there chilling mood and relax comletely after long walking tours or parties. It was also tidy and hostel had all facilities you may need durring your stay. Definatelly I will come back there once again, because this place really care about their hosts! :)

We booked this hostel at the last minute expecting just a quick place to crash for the night. Instead we were welcomed by Angel who made sure we had a great night out and provided us with dinner. The hostel atmosphere was great - everyone was sociable and fun! I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a party hostel near the park, station, and beach. The area was a bit sketchy at night but not too bad.

I only stayed in Barcelona for 2 days, but with the staff's help, I made the best of it. They gave me great tips about the city tours and the best place to eat. Thank you, Angel!

This hostel had the best atmosphere of any I've been to yet. This is in large part due Angel organizing and cooking communal dinners every night. It was a lot of fun and everyone got to know each other before going out afterwards. There's also a hottub which is pretty great. The beds are very comfortable and the hostel is very clean. It's located a few minutes walk from Las Ramblas and a metro stop which is convinient. Overall, a top tier hostel, stay here if you can.

Awesome atmosphere, lovely staff and lovely backpackers!! Couldn't recommend this place more it felt like home!

• 20th Jul 2014

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. As soon as I arrived, Angel made me feel right at home and the group dinners each night are such a great way to meet fellow travellers. The nights out angel arranges are so much fun too and he knows all the right people to skip the lines and show you the best of Barca nightlife. I will go back and recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in Barca.

Amazing hostel, as all the other reviews have stated. Great location, maybe 15 minute walk from La Rambla, 3 minutes from a metro stop, and 5 minutes from Montjuic. The group dinners are great for meeting people, and the staff is legendary at keeping the atmosphere at the hostel awesome. Angel, Ricardo, PJ, etc will do pretty much everything they can do make sure you have an amazing time in Barcelona.

• 20th Jul 2014

Absolutely amazing place to stay in Barcelona, I will be recommending to all of my friends. PJ, Angel and Nicola make you feel at home and go out of their way to provide you with anything you could need. Great atmosphere every night. Thanks for the great times.

Had a great time at the hostel. Staff were super friendly right from the welcome email with really clear instructions on how to get there & tips for stay ing safe. As a lone traveller I loved that there was communal dinner each night for the cost of "a tip" . Really enjoyed my stay, thanks would stay there again in a heartbeat.

staff was outstanding, so nice and welcoming. at the moment you enter you feel as if you are a part of one big family. had a great time!

Since arriving at the hostel all the staff did their very best to make me feel at home. This was actually my second time at the hostel having decided to return since my first stay was so good. The size of the hostel means that you get to know everyone staying there and the free communal dinners every evening facilitate a family feeling. A massive thank you to Nikoletta, Angel, Fernando, PJ, Ivan and all the staff who made my stay so wonderful. I look forward to returning.

Hostel one for life! Particularly the guy (Richard) he was a total champion!

so far the best hostel ive come across,it makes you feel you at home,i arrived here at midnight there was very friendly italian guy i forgot his name,another guy richard he is incredibly helpful,delicious dinner every night,its the staff there what makes one of the best hostels.

We met Nikoletta for most of our stay. She was very accommodating and helpful. She also made yummy dinners. I stayed here 2 years ago and I have stayed again and I would do it all over! It is an amazing hostel with everything and more that you could even ask for. GRACIAS

• 12th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Still the friendliest, most helpful staff in Europe. Spills over into a very friendly open atmosphere among the guests as well.

Amazing hostel. About a 10 minute walk to Las Ramblas and 3 minute walk to the metro station. Also 5 min from Montjuif. The hostel staff makes dinner at 9pm every night, the food is great and it's an awesome way to meet people from your hostel and get to know them. Typically there are drinking games and party events every night if you are interested in going out, and sometimes the staff goes with you. If you would rather just get some rest, rooms are super quiet and clean! Beds are also comfy!

I really had a great stay at this hostel. I was traveling alone but got to know the people very fast. Especially the free dinner in the evenings brings the people together. Afterwards there's always a possibility to go out, mostly organized by the hostel staff, who knows where to go. I can only recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 11th Jul 2014

Not hard to see why this is the number 1 hostel in Spain; it has everything for any traveller and I can´t recommend it enough, The hospitality provided by PJ and Nikoletta is fantastic and you feel at home straight away. Much recommended!