Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

My stay here was so much fun! The staff was so nice and friendly and helpful! I hope to come back one day! I also really liked the family style dinners!

• 5th Jul 2015

Very helpful directions and tips before arrival. Very friendly staff. Great inclusion helped by the "family" like communal dinner and drinks before heading out every night. Amazing value for $ with dinner, drinks and breakfast provided on a tips only basis, was very happy to put in my fair share. Would definitely return or recommend.

• New Zealand

I had a fantastic time at Hostel One Paralelo! The staff is very inviting and friendly and help with any questions you might have. They serve great meals for dinner every night, and it's a very easy way to meet new friends. This is a very open and social hostel and I can't recommend it enough for anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 5th Jul 2015

Great hostel, great people, great party, great food!

• 5th Jul 2015

Amazing atmosphere, the staff made a huge effort to make everyone feel welcome. Met so many people at group dinners and on the daily bar crawls, hostel is the perfect size to get to know people. Only downside is the AC wasn't great, tiny shower and no locks on the bedroom doors so not ideal for the security conscious. My rating would be much higher if I hadn't been messaged 8 times by hostel staff asking me to leave a review!

• 3rd Jul 2015

love, love, love this place| I felt like i was at home and the staff were the best. they were very accommodating and they were our google while in barcelona. went to lisbon and came back to stay here again for our last 3 nights in barcelona. we will definitely be back and the dinners and bfast were great. perfect location where everything is at walking distance. the staff will take you out every night which was awesome if you dont know where to go or what to do. the best atmosphere. thank yo

• 2nd Jul 2015

Awesome place who set you up for a good night with free sangria and 1euro beers. Cool staff and clean washrooms. Rooms were small but with two individual bathrooms it was manageable.

The staff were all so fantastic, they made our trip in Barcelona what it was! Also loved the fast wifi and strong air con! Thanks guys xx

• 1st Jul 2015

I stayed four days on the hostel and it was fantastic, the staff are really fun, talkative, helpful and friendly. The hostel have fantastic accomodations. I recommend it for everyone!

• 30th Jun 2015

Had a great time at hostel one paralelo! Great social hostel, clean and in a good location and the team that work there just top it off ! Highly reccomend it when you are in Barcelona !

I cannot fault this place. Extraordinary hospitality

• 28th Jun 2015

Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Eugenio, ffio, Mauro, and merilin are amazing people!!

• 27th Jun 2015

This was my first ever stay in a hostel, and it's set the bar very high! The staff were always there to help you, and the 24 hour reception was great- there was always someone there to help if you needed. They did free dinner and sangria every night and it was a really sociable hostel without being a large hostel. They gave me a towel for the beach for free which was great too! the staff were able to recommend what metro to catch/how to get to places too, overall a great stay! Thanks hostel one!

The people here are amazing. Finding this hostel made my whole trip absolutely amazing. Very special place with a vibe you won't just find at any other hostel. Great parties too :)

• 27th Jun 2015

Natasja, Mauro, Marilyn, Ffion, and Milito were the greatest hostel staff I've ever seen! Mauro was hilarious, with some good stories-- he needs to write a book. Milito was really helpful and super chill, and all the women are beautiful 🙈 (and of course helpful and really down to earth) Everyone was just like family there and I miss them already! If you are in Barcelona you have to stay at this hostel-- don't split up Barcelona between 2 hostels, stay here the entire time. Sending love from NC!

• 26th Jun 2015

Really a fantastic hostel. The facilities were super nice and cleaned daily, they had air conditioning (yes!!), and on top of that an awesome staff who's always willing to help us whether it's to figure out what sites to see or make pizza at 2am. Had such an awesome stay and would definitely aim to stay there again if I'm in Barcelona.

Really enjoyed my stay at Hostel one Paralelo. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Barcelona.

• 25th Jun 2015

I love the entire Hostel One chain. The staff are so wonderful and fun to be around. The daily dinners are such a great way to get to know everyone in the hostel, I attended every one while I was there. They take care of you in terms of keeping the place clean and well maintained. And I should also mention the breakfast runs until 2 ish so you'll definitely not miss out. It's worth all the hype, a really great hostel.

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff is great and are always willing to help. The family dinners are fantastic and give you a chance to meet new people. If I am back in Barcelona I will definitely be staying here again.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • ZachHorvath

Extremely social, made lots of friends. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere, free dinner is excellent, free towels. Kept my locker all day and came back to shower before leaving. However, there are no doors on the dorms, and only a door code for the building. There were people from other hostels there. Look after your stuff. Also, the staff take people out every single night and they come back early morning every day. Be prepared. Great if you like that, no so much if you want peace and quiet.