Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Favourite hostel that I visited on my trip! The staff and other travellers were so welcoming, it was a great atmosphere. Dinners every night where everyone ate together, followed by a pub crawl organised by the hostel staff. Thanks Euginio and the other staff, I had a great time, and can't wait to be back!

Such a nice, friendly hostel with staff to match! So happy I booked here - it didn't let me down and matched, if not went beyond, my expectations!! Thank you SO much for playing such a big part in my time in Barcelona. Lots of love for this hostel.

• 28th Jul 2015

INCREDIBLE ! AMAZING STAFF , GREAT PARTIES , CLEAN AND AMAZING TAPAS AREA . MAURO, MILITO Y NAT , THANKS FOR THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE ! DONT THINK JUST BOOK IT :)

Best hostel we have stayed at! The staff is absolutely amazing and give you great tips about the city. Very social hostel- make sure you try out the common dinners! You'll make friends from all over the world. Could not have asked for anything more. Thanks Hostel One Paralelo for a great stay!

• 24th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Everything was great and the atmosphere was fantastic! It's no mystery why this hostel won best atmosphere amongst all hostels in Spain!

This place really was awesome, from the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I had friends for life. I arrived super early in the morning, but Lily and Natasha were on hand to make me feel welcome and settle me in straight away. I met the best group of people who I spent my first few days with. When they left I felt a bit lost, but not for long, as there were always people to talk to at the group dinners. The staff here are like friends straight away! Euro beers, party on, solo traveller dream

Hostel One Paralelo has to be hands down one of the best hostels I´ve had the pleasure of staying whilst travelling. The staff will go above and beyond to assist you in anyway they can, the nights out with the hostel have to be some of the best nights I´ve had out as well. Hostel One Paralelo just does the little things that make a massive difference, the family dinners are a great way to meet other travelers, and if you are on a bit of a budget, a great away to save a bit of cash. Hostel One#1

One of the best hostels I've been to. The group diners and the sangria are great! The staff is also amazing. They make sure you know what's going on in the city and will go out of their way to accommodate you. I would recommend this place for sure!

Considering how Canadians have one of the nicest reputations internationally, Hostel One Paralelo tops that. Hands down, the nicest and most accommodating staff I have ever met throughout my first travels in Europe. I fell in love with Natasja the moment she handed me free pasta after a long day of travelling and Mauro for providing me a bed last minute. I owe it to you guys and I will for sure come back with a crew!

• 21st Jul 2015

This was such a great hostel! I met so many lovely people and the staff were so friendly and helpful! One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in, would recommend to everyone!

• 21st Jul 2015

Without a doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I felt like I was living with family. This is the place to be!

This hostel is like home from home! Perfect for solo travelers as well as groups! The atmosphere is so friendly and the staff are so lovely and work super hard to make sure everyone is happy and having fun. The free dinners at night and the bars they take you to are a great way to meet like minded travelers! Hands down best atmosphere in a hostel I have ever experienced and had the time of my life because of it in Barcelona :) stay here!!!! It's impossible not to love it !!!

• 20th Jul 2015

LOVE hostel one paralelo! The vibe is just unbeatable. Everyone is friendly and open to talking and hanging out, and the tip-based family style dinners every night help facilitate that. Even as a single traveler I immediately felt at home. The staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly and will make sure you have the time of your life. Shoutouts to Mauro and Natasha! They also take people out every night to bars and clubs and I had a total blast. Wifi was fast and worked great, good bfast.

By far the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in. This hostel is perfect if you are hoping to meet new people and have an awesome time. Free family dinners (delicious) every night to get to know fellow travelers at the hostel and everyone goes out together for the night. Free entry to many bars and clubs! Rooms/bathrooms are all very clean and everyone who works there is so kind. It would be a huge mistake not to stay here if your in Barcelona. Can't wait to come back here!! PS Mauro is the best!

Absolutely awesome place, best atmosphere! Mauro, Milito, Fion, Lilly and Natasha are all legends, communal dinners really help you get to know everyone and partying together definitely helps too! If you're in a big group you'll still love this place but for small groups and solo travellers you really can't beat this place! Had an absolutely cants hi time here, highly recommended!

Top notch. Location could be a LITTLE better but definitely still good.

Fantastic

BY FAR THE BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED IN! If you want to meet great people in a great environment- stay at Hostel One. The staff are epic, then run a bar crawl every night that takes you to different places. They make breakfast & dinner for you. Small hostel but that makes it great, everyone knows everyone within their first day of arriving. Lockers in the rooms, air con! & clean bathrooms. I've stayed in a fair-few hostels now and nothing compares to Hostel One. I'll be back!

You guys rocked. Everyone was so welcoming. You really helped make my stay in Barcelona a memory ill never forget! Thanks hostel one!

• 16th Jul 2015

incredible facilities and atmosphere but the true star of the hostel were the genuine and helpful staff, their friendliness and presence was unbeatable and helped us enjoy the city of Barcelona so much more! We arrived and were served complimentary dinner before we had even checked in!! Truly recommend this hostel to anyone who is staying in Barcelona, no matter the length of their stay!

• 15th Jul 2015