Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Had another excellent stay in Hostel One Paralelo. Once again the staff were fantastic, a feature which along with the atmosphere really sets this place apart. Great location as it is close to all the action without being consumed by the noise. The Olympic diving pool is a must for anyone coming here in the summer and its just 2 mins up the road from the hostel. Its easy to see why this hostel is so highly rated. You'd have to be a fool not to stay here.

Really loved everything about hostel one! Definitely go there!!!!

• 9th Aug 2014

Great hostel...will stay there again next time I'm in barcelona. Staff is super cool and helpful and the atmosphere is perfect. Free dinners and daily activities. stay there.

Easily one of the best Hostels I've been to !! clean, friendly and well organized LOVE the amazing staff RICHARDO , PJ , MANNY ECT xx I'll def be back amigos X

Fantastic hostel! Everything was great. The staff make a huge effort to get everyone involved, and going out with the hostel is a must. Definitely recommend staying here.

A party hostel that also respects it's visitors. Even with that sort of atmosphere, it was quiet in the rooms and certainly not too bad at night. The staff are very friendly and personal, treat you like friends. If you stay in a 6 bed there may be other rooms doors within your room. The nightly dinners are a lot of fun and was especially tasty. Location is great there are many hot spots in the area..great street of restaurants and bars 2 blocks from hostel. My stay here made my trip

• 5th Aug 2014

This place is a great place for meeting people. It has a really communal environment that gets everyone around together. Every night the staff or another travel will cook dinner for anyone who wants it and you just chip in what you think its worth. The staff here will go out of their way to make sure all your needs are meet. They also have great connections at all the clubs so you practically walk into any one you want without lining up :) Loved this place.

• 4th Aug 2014

Best Hostel I have been too! Staff were amazing and so helpful, great atmosphere, facilities were very clean, perfect location. Definetly stay there again thank you!

• 3rd Aug 2014

I arrived really in the morning (8am) and they gave me a pillow and a blanket to sleep in the sofa. Very good sofa! And they woke me up before the check-in time and gave me a bed. That was so kind and nice. They are concern about you and about your experience in the city and the hostel. Staff always very nice, polite and friendly. Safe in the bedroom. I think that the pictures are not showing how good is this hostel. The external area is absolutely amazing...

I'm glad I chose this hostel. It has a very helpful staff and good atmosphere.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Scotland

This hostel is excellent. Localization, food, services, personal, everything! The only thing could be better is the cleaness of the bedrooms, but you won´t be in the bedroom much time because Barcelona has too many things to do!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in.

PJ, NIkolet, Angel, Ricardo, and Manuel all made the stay awesome!! Will be Returning soon! Gracias mucho por todo! --Isabel and Carly from New York

• 30th Jul 2014

I highly doubt any other hostel could top this one - we stayed for 6 nights and absolutely loved it! Stand out features were the extremely friendly and helpful staff and the atmosphere! The only negative was that 2 out of 3 of us had to be moved to another room on our 3rd night but because it excelled in so many other areas this did not matter much

• 30th Jul 2014

Stayed 29-31 Jul '14. Truly like home! It's a warm environment with conversation, games, & dinner in true family dining setting. And, for those who wanted to party, everyone went as a group, with many others from town which made it more fun! And those who didn't want to go out could sleep without all the noise. Plus we were able to have our laundry done, get maps and advice where to go and what to see in town, and how save money /best places to eat/shop. BEST HOSTEL!

Best hostel ever!! People are great, the staff is incredible as well. The owner Angel is what makes this hostel truly great. He cooks a huge dinner for everyone for free then takes you out to a club or bar and gets you in for free

Amazing hostel, by far the best that I stayed in during my entire 2 month Europe trip. As soon as you arrive you are part of the family. Every night, everyone eats dinner together, everyone drinks together and then Angel or one of the other great staff members takes us all out to the best party in town. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel was easily the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. If you are looking for the staff with the best local knowledge of the city, who have all the connections and recommendations for trips of any length, and who foster a friendly atmosphere that makes it incredibly easy to meet other travelers, look no further than Hostel One Paralelo.

Best Hostel in Europe

This has been by far the best hostel I've been to, so social and the staff always make sure everyone has a good time. Will definitely be returning!

• 28th Jul 2014