Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

My experience was great at hostel one from the moment I walked in the door. They had a very welcoming staff with various perks such as their breakfast/dinners and their location that is minutes away from one of the most beautiful parks in barcelona. Would definitely stay here again. Cheers!

Really friendly staff and great family dinners. As described by another traveller "the staff are more like the keepers of the house than simply receptionists". They even gave me some lunch for the road. Cheers guys.

Friendly and fun. Thanks team for make my stay so memorable!

Great atmosphere, helpful staff. Very clean hostel in a good location

• 23rd Dec 2015

This place is awesome. You have night outs every day and the staff are friendly people. Shout out to all the staff, Darius, Victoria and Sam who makes great free food every night (sorry if I forget your names). I enjoyed my stay here because you got to make friends with the great people in this hostel and they have night outs with the sister hostel sometimes. Despite that there was no reading light, I still give this place a ten because it is just that awesome.

Hostel One Paralelo was a great experience - the free dinners really brought everyone together in a big way - I got to know lots and lots of amazing people that I might not have talked to otherwise. I found it to be a really warm and welcoming hostel - absolutely one of my favourite hostelling experiences!

I had a great time!

• 22nd Dec 2015

I stayed at Hostel One Parallel for two nights and had a great time. The staff was so helpful, and friendly, they helped me with directions and city tips and even helped with something I shipped from the States. They serve dinner to all Hostel guests and it is very delicious! A great way to meet other travelers.. It is free and so is the bar crawl they offer. Great Hostel- My only regret is I couldn't stay longer!! Thanks so much Hostel One:)

Very friendly staff and great accommodations!

The BEST hostel I have stayed at so far in Europe! Staff are so friendly, and accomodating to what the people the people staying want! Free dinner is cooked every night, with sangria. Everyone in the hostel is then taken out and showed around the city, which gives it such a family feel and getting to know everyone in the hostel just happens automatically. Could not reccomend any more highly. Thanks Angel and staff for the lovely stay, look forward to coming back!

This place is one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in! Great staff, great location, and most of all great other travellers! Every night dinner is provided and you'll have a chance to meet other travellers. We went partying with these people most nights and they were some of the best nights of our lives. This hostel is a must stay if you're going to Barcelona!! Also, the wifi is the fastest I have ever experienced! Great for Instagram ;)

The hostel levied additional tourist tax from the city council despite in the booking form mentioning that all taxes were included . Please sort this out! Otherwise, place was amazing!

Hostel One is unbeatable! You will never want to leave! It seems rude to only give this place a 100%. Mauro, Angel, Dorrin and Olly go out of their way to make you feel at home and ensure you know whats going on, in and around Barcelona! Please, do yourself a favour and stay here at Hostel One

This place was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was amazing and it's like you're living with a huge family. The staff were amazing and were so so helpful. The free dinners were great and there was always an amazing night out to follow. The rooms and bathrooms were extremely clean. I would 100% reccomend staying here and I will be definitely back soon!

• 14th Dec 2015

We stayed at the hostel for four nights and had the best time ever. The hostel really makes your trip as the staff are so helpful and including. There is free dinner ever night which creates a family feel and the staff are happy to take you out to the best clubs on any night of the week. Beaty hostel we have stayed at by far!!! Highly recommend

A really good staff and atmosphere. I've only stayed a night but I would like to stay more days. Free dinners are awesome. Highly recomended. Specially thanks to Mauro.

I cannot fault this amazing hostel and will 100% be coming back. The staff are the kindest and most helpful I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in all the hostels I have stayed in. It's in a great location and all the main tourist attractions are easy to get to. The rooms and bathrooms are super clean wth really hot showers and the beds comfortable. All in all a 10/10. Thank you for everything guys and see you again!

• 13th Dec 2015

Mauro thanks for showing as us good time, barsonlna was easily the highlight of my trip. Much love

Oh man oh man I can't say enough about this place. I originally booked for 3 nights and extended my stay for 4 more it was so awesome! The staff is one in a million, you truly feel like family when you here. They are very knowledgeable and friendly( not to mention excellent cooks). A special shout to Vitoria, Ellen, Ollie, Ed, and Julia they made my trip that much more memorable and they are some of the most down to earth people I have ever met. When I come back il be staying here again!!!!!!!!!

• 8th Dec 2015
  • Zdavis1192

Hostel one paralelo had an amazing location, right next to a street filled with tapas and pinchos everywhere! Between that the amazing staff that cooked for us and made us sangria it was an amazing place! Thanks to mauro and julz for taking us out and to all the other workers for making it the great place it was.