Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Absolutely awesome place, best atmosphere! Mauro, Milito, Fion, Lilly and Natasha are all legends, communal dinners really help you get to know everyone and partying together definitely helps too! If you're in a big group you'll still love this place but for small groups and solo travellers you really can't beat this place! Had an absolutely cants hi time here, highly recommended!

Top notch. Location could be a LITTLE better but definitely still good.

Fantastic

BY FAR THE BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED IN! If you want to meet great people in a great environment- stay at Hostel One. The staff are epic, then run a bar crawl every night that takes you to different places. They make breakfast & dinner for you. Small hostel but that makes it great, everyone knows everyone within their first day of arriving. Lockers in the rooms, air con! & clean bathrooms. I've stayed in a fair-few hostels now and nothing compares to Hostel One. I'll be back!

You guys rocked. Everyone was so welcoming. You really helped make my stay in Barcelona a memory ill never forget! Thanks hostel one!

• 16th Jul 2015

incredible facilities and atmosphere but the true star of the hostel were the genuine and helpful staff, their friendliness and presence was unbeatable and helped us enjoy the city of Barcelona so much more! We arrived and were served complimentary dinner before we had even checked in!! Truly recommend this hostel to anyone who is staying in Barcelona, no matter the length of their stay!

• 15th Jul 2015

We had the greatest time at this hostel! Great family atmosphere with the staff always making you feel welcomed. The nights out we're super fun. Because it was a small hostel the facilities were clean and useful. Definitely recommend this hostel!

This was my first time traveling solo and I had an amazing time. Hostel One is a great party hostel with a family atmosphere. The staff are the absolute best and a great time! The breakfast is delicious and the paella makes for a great meal before going out. I feel everyone who stays here has the same mentality which makes being here great. Seriously. Stay here.

Honestly not much to say. There's no cons about this hostel. Everyone was great and the setup itself is awesome. Will definitely return

• 15th Jul 2015

Although, the dorms themselves are a little small, the bathrooms are the best I've seen in a hostel! The staff were also amazing, so friendly and helpful and always available. A really good atmosphere and a really enjoyable place to stay!

This is the best hostel in Barcelona hands down. This was my first hostel experience and Angel and Natasja couldn't have been more inviting, friendly, and helpful with my stay. I originally booked two nights but loved it so much I had to stay longer. Even with a full hostel they went the extra mile to accommodate me. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona.

• 13th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Top notch, it couldn't have been better.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Amazing and friendly service, everyone was so welcoming and the hostel staff and other travellers became like a family during our stay! Thank you for having us we would love to come back again soon!

• 12th Jul 2015

What can I say, this place just rocks. The atmosphere and location are what really stands out to me and makes this place the most appealing hostel in Barcelona. The easy going nature of the staff make this a pleasure to be and a perfect place for all travelers to meet each other. Firstly they will go over the important places in Barcelona to visit and prepare you for all the events that lie ahead. Every night is an eventful one as we all gather around for a pub crawl. I highly recommend this!

Angel was amazing! Loved the free 'family' dinners because everyone has a chance to meet and mingle. Fantastic hostel - perfect if you're on your own.

The hostel is made brilliant by its incredible staff. They are so welcoming and inclusive you automatically feel at home. Great place for solo travellers. They also have excellent advice and tips to give to maximise ur Barcelona experience. I would highly recommend this hostel to all my friends. Thanks for a great stay.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Angel and the team are excellent in helping you with everything and you get an amazing meal each night before going out for drinks with quality people. I will miss these guys until I return!

The best hostel ive stayed at EVER

• 11th Jul 2015

Had a great time and felt very comfortable. Great staff and very central location. Would recommend to anyone

• 10th Jul 2015

This hostel is amazing. We felt at home and so comfortable!

• 10th Jul 2015