Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Awesome atmosphere (great for solo travelers). Definitely worth the money - huge lockers, personal reading lights, ton of space.

• 5th Nov 2014

Great staff and impeccable services! Will stay here again!

BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!! Social atmosphere is amazing, met great people and made awesome friends in a beautiful city because of this hostel. Staff is amazing - Mauro you rock! Took us out every night to show us the most fun places in Barcelona. Plus they make you an amazing dinner EVERY night for free, it just runs off a tips basis. Words cannot express how great this hostel is !!

The staff was A-MAZ-ING!!! Everyone was always super friendly and helpful. There were delicious free meals waiting for me almost every night when I got back from the bars. I will definitely recommend this hostel to any of my friends who visit Barcelona.

Everything is great,only one suggestion, it will be better if there is more socket

The Place to stay while being in Barcelona!!! :) I had an amazing time at Hostel One Paralelo - thanks to the very welcoming and great staff! Loved the delicious family dinners that made it so easy to meet all the other people. It was just fantastic and I can't wait to come back!

• 1st Nov 2014

My stay at Hostel One was a fantastic experience! I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Barcelona. The staff was so nice and welcoming and the people were fun, making the overall experience a huge thumbs up.

This is the most friendly and scoiable hostel I have ever stayed in, the staff are great, and the evening meal is a great chance to meet some of the other travellers. They also arrange and come with to bars/clubs every night. Fantastic.

• 29th Oct 2014

Great place to stay when in Barcelona. Definitely would not have had such a great time if it wasn't for the atmosphere of this place and friendliness of the staff. Thank you One Hostel Paralelo! Definitely coming back to stay here again!

• 29th Oct 2014

When I just arrived, I did not like so much the place so I was thinking to change to other hostel. Thanks God I didn't! The location is near to a Paralel station, but you have to climb a little (with backpack is hard) but the place is super safe and you have supermarket and food really close. Good things: Hosts (best I have meet), atmonphere (you will feel like home), breakfast all you can eat by €2.50. To improve: bath could be more clean.

The only bad thing was that I was only able to stay one night! Everything about this hostel was great! It was clean and most importantly the staff was welcoming and friendly. The events they hosted made the atmosphere great as well and it was easy to meet new people and make new friends. It was definitely a great experience and if I ever return, I will definitely stay here again.

• 27th Oct 2014

This hostel was outstanding. The staff was very warm, welcoming, and helpful. More importantly they just are good people. Mauro, Charlie, and pj were great guides to the nightlife and really showed everyone a good time. The food was good at the free family style dinner and I really recommend you attend and get a chance to meet the other guests over a meal; it really set a good time for the night. The guests were very diverse in age and nationalities and were a lot of fun. Highly recommend!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Fantastic atmosphere, not a big hostel so you get to meet everyone during the nightly dinners prepared by the staff who then takes everyone for a great a night out. Shout out to all staff members as well, Mauro, Debora, Nikola, John, PJ, Charlie. Don't have to mention the great location, perfect wifi, plugs and light in each bed and everything is extremely clean.

Espectacular!!! It was a very fun and fantastic stay. All days we have very good meals and pub crawl with the most friendly staff. Perfect!!

My whole experience at this hostel was amazing. I'm a female solo traveler and stayed there 4 nights It is very homey and welcoming. Free (based on tips) communal dinner every night allows you to meet other travelers. After dinner the staff takes everyone out to a different bar/club. The staff are so kind and all young/interesting people. It felt like I was coming home after a long day in Barcelona. I honestly never wanted to leave! Stay here! And bring good vibes, this place runs on them.

I've stayed in a ton of hostels and this was by far the best! I met some of the most amazing people here, both staff and guests. The nightly dinners and outings are worth the cost alone! I don't think I'd stay in a fancy 5-star hotel over this place on any visit to Barcelona!

• 20th Oct 2014

The best hostel I stayed at while traveling Europe. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere of the hotel is amazing. Seems like everyone partakes in the group activities and has a great time here. The hostel dinner is a great way to met and greet your fellow travelers. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Barcelona. Location wise it a also perfect with easy access to metro.

Great team running the Hostel thanks s

Loved the hostel, very good atmosphere and the staff is very helpfull and welcoming.

• 18th Oct 2014

Staying at Hostel One Paralelo was one of my most interesting, exciting and comfortable experiences I've ever had. I arrived at the hostel early, but the staff, Nikkola was there to help me and give some recommendation on what to do in Barcelona. Other staffs I met there were amazingly friendly, nice, kind, fun people! If i'm visiting Barcelona again, I'd love to stay in this hostel again and I definitely recommend this amazing hostel to other travelers I meet ;)