Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Very friendly and welcoming staff, making everyone feel welcome and creating a delicious gourmet meal every night. Everything was clean and orderly.... one of the best (possibly the best) hostels I´ve stayed at.

• 8th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel! My first city as a solo traveler and am so glad I stayed here! The staff knew me by name and the family dinners where a delicious and perfect way to meet other travelers. Stay here!!!

Well what can i say, best hostel experience of my life. The staff, pj,ricardo,nicole, everyone is so amazing, loved the atmosphere. Everyone just chills together n they cook amazing food for everyone at night n then everyone goes out together. Made such great friends, will never forget this experience. Loved it.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Communal dinners were a definite highlight and the staff were all extremely lovely.

This hostel is very social and allows you to create new friends instantly. The shared meals help provide time to connect with others. The staff was extremely helpful, Nicole in particular.

• 5th Jul 2014

Possibliy the best atmosphere I've come across in a hostel. Great value for money. Friendliest staff ever. Definitely recommended!!

By far my favourite hostel which I have ever stayed in. Incredible atmosphere, great location, and really couldn't ask for better staff :) Will definitely be back here for my next trip. Thank you guys so much for making my stay fantastic!!!

• 5th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. Especially impressed with the staff.

• 5th Jul 2014

Relaxing place, awesome friendly and helpful staff, nice to have breakfast and dinner included, would defiantly recommend this place

Awesome hostel! Had the best time here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the family dinners each night are delicious and a great way to meet people. Would definitely stay here again.

We had the most amazing time here at Hostel One!! From the minute we arrived, BJ made us feel so welcome!, we had booked a 2 bed mixed dorm which was awesome. We had our own locker in our room. Hostel dinner each night was amazing, and worked on a tips system which then paid for the following nights dinner :) we were lucky to have a guest cook us authentic Argentinian food!! Words can't explain how much fun we had and the friends we made. Stay here, there's nowhere better!

Had the best time staying in this hostel! I had only 2 nights in Barca but I made friends I'll never forget and had some times that will go down in history. The hostel has a donation-based dinner for everyone to eat together and it feels very homey. Angel, PJ, and Riccardo were the staff members I got to meet and they're all some of THE nicest people I've ever met. Great place for traveling solo and really easy to find, coming from the airport! When I return to Barca I will be coming back!

Brilliant. Angel, PJ & fellow staff make you feel at home in this Hostel. The home cooked dinners were delicious and were a good way to meet fellow travellers in the hostel. Good location, close to a number of small and inexpensive eateries including Tapas bars. La Rambla is approximately 15 minutes walking distance or even less on the subway.

Thanks for an awesome birthday weekend! Best place to stay in barca:)

Hostel One Paralelo was incredible! The staff is absolutely amazing! I've stayed at a lot of hostels and this has to be one of the best :).

• 28th Jun 2014

I have been in hostels in South America, United States and Europe. No doubt one paralel has been the best experience of all. A great stuff that makes you feel like home, everything was absolutelly clean, and a bed that made me feel I was still at home. I recomend this hostel 100%.

Thanks Angel,PJ, Nichola and Adriana for making my stay such a memorable experience. You make the place feel like home for person like me travelling on his own and it made my trip worth it. I would definitely come here again and I wish you guys good luck. Thanks for showing me such a nice time and keep partying :)

Amazing staff! go above and beyond to make sure you have a great time!

This hostel is by far the best I have stayed in while traveling. The staff not only cares but goes the extra mile. PJ, one of the staffers, even called in one of his contacts to get me a last minute haircut which was phenomenal. You have FREE dinners every night (you tip the dinners which comes out to 3-5 euros a night), the staff takes you out to the bars/clubs every night, they all remember your name, and you can't beat the atmosphere. Stay at this hostel and you won't regret it!

• 26th Jun 2014

By far the best hostel chain I´ve stayed in. The staff make you feel like family, free dinner every night, good location (10 minute walk from a lot of clubs) and the manager takes you out partying pretty much every night! Only downside is the shower is tiny (like 2 feet wide) and the door to my room was never locked because it had an entrance within it to a staff room outside. Highly recommend!