Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel has a good location, especially for food, and the staff make a meal every night. Although this meal is usually made of pasta it comes with sangria and is tip based so you can pay what you feel it was worth. The staff are the best part of the hostel and always seem happy to help, especially the manager who almost lives there. They have a free pubcrawl every night that somehow always consists of the most fun people and if I had 3 times the space I could not write enough about the hostel

• 8th Jul 2015

What amazing, thoughtful, and caring staff. They are so wonderful and comforting to travellers that are so far away from home.

• 8th Jul 2015

Amazing place amazing people, wish I could live there. Put this place top of your list for Barcelona. Thanks guys.

• Scotland

Amazing hostel. Such a freindly staff. It's really like one big family. This was my first time backpacking and they were so helpful with tips and telling us where to go and making us feel incredibly welcomed. Had such an amazing trip and this hostel had a lot to do with it.

• 8th Jul 2015

Only got to stay one night, but I'd like to thank this hostel for ruining other hostels for me. Way to set the bar super high guys. Will miss ya!

By far our favourite hostel we stayed in our whole trip. Has a great atmosphere, everyone's included. The family dinners were a great way to meet everyone and a cheap dinner, donations are given voluntarily for food for the next day. Angel is fantastic, all the staff are awesome. It was clean, in a great spot surrounded by cheap food. Easy to get to public transport. Can't say anything negative, all the positive reviews are true. Absolutely stay here!

My stay here was wonderful thanks to lovely staff and atmosphere! The dinners were delicious and, along with evening outings, were helpful in meeting other travelers. The staff was knowledgable about the area and helped me navigate the city.

Went to Barcelona to visit some friends that now have made a living in Barcelona. Decided to stay in Hostel one paralelo because of the outstanding reviews. Really warm welcome and Angel and the staffmembers just really did an amazing job to please everybody. Free diners, nice music and always a smile and a good story to tell. I only regret that i didnt went too many nights with them to the bars because i had a lot of people to visit. Thanks Mauro, Natasja, Fiona, Angel and everybody!

• 6th Jul 2015

Everyone there was awesome! Staff was extremely helpful and unbelievably friendly. Really enjoyed my time there. Thanks so much!!

• 6th Jul 2015

My stay here was so much fun! The staff was so nice and friendly and helpful! I hope to come back one day! I also really liked the family style dinners!

• 5th Jul 2015

Very helpful directions and tips before arrival. Very friendly staff. Great inclusion helped by the "family" like communal dinner and drinks before heading out every night. Amazing value for $ with dinner, drinks and breakfast provided on a tips only basis, was very happy to put in my fair share. Would definitely return or recommend.

• New Zealand

I had a fantastic time at Hostel One Paralelo! The staff is very inviting and friendly and help with any questions you might have. They serve great meals for dinner every night, and it's a very easy way to meet new friends. This is a very open and social hostel and I can't recommend it enough for anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 5th Jul 2015

Great hostel, great people, great party, great food!

• 5th Jul 2015

Amazing atmosphere, the staff made a huge effort to make everyone feel welcome. Met so many people at group dinners and on the daily bar crawls, hostel is the perfect size to get to know people. Only downside is the AC wasn't great, tiny shower and no locks on the bedroom doors so not ideal for the security conscious. My rating would be much higher if I hadn't been messaged 8 times by hostel staff asking me to leave a review!

• 3rd Jul 2015

love, love, love this place| I felt like i was at home and the staff were the best. they were very accommodating and they were our google while in barcelona. went to lisbon and came back to stay here again for our last 3 nights in barcelona. we will definitely be back and the dinners and bfast were great. perfect location where everything is at walking distance. the staff will take you out every night which was awesome if you dont know where to go or what to do. the best atmosphere. thank yo

• 2nd Jul 2015

Awesome place who set you up for a good night with free sangria and 1euro beers. Cool staff and clean washrooms. Rooms were small but with two individual bathrooms it was manageable.

The staff were all so fantastic, they made our trip in Barcelona what it was! Also loved the fast wifi and strong air con! Thanks guys xx

• 1st Jul 2015

I stayed four days on the hostel and it was fantastic, the staff are really fun, talkative, helpful and friendly. The hostel have fantastic accomodations. I recommend it for everyone!

• 30th Jun 2015

Had a great time at hostel one paralelo! Great social hostel, clean and in a good location and the team that work there just top it off ! Highly reccomend it when you are in Barcelona !

I cannot fault this place. Extraordinary hospitality

• 28th Jun 2015