Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

FANTASTIC HOSTEL! Best one I have stayed at in Europe. Clean and great vibe!

AMAZING people, i loved everything, never change.

Our time in hostel one was amazing. The staff and everyone that was there made us feel so welcomed. Marcos, Mauro, marylyn, natasja and rest of the staff could not be any more amazing. They treat you like family and go abobe and beyond to show you the city. It was a joy to spend time with everyone this hostel. This place rocks look no further then Hostel One! From your canadian boys Sonduren and Mike

This is the best hostel in Barcelona. Don't let anyone else tell you different!

This place rocks.... I was travelling alone and its the best place for SOLO travelers and for couples... Thnx to angel and marcos and stuff it was awsome stay

Absolute gem of a hostel! Only had a short stay and it genuinely saddened me to leave Angel and the crew! With such a lovely group of hosts, you can't go wrong in this place. The communal dinners and nights out are a great aspect of Hotel One. Hopefully not my last trip there :)

• 1st Jun 2015

I felt like I was welcomed into a family! Immediately greeted and fed and walked to the nearby nightlife. Great place to meet people. Super safe!!! Loved every minute of my stay!!!

I had a lovely stay at hostel one paralelo. The staff are the best and make you feel home right away. They create a great atmosphere with free dinners. If you are travelling alone this hostel is great to meet new people and have fun during the day and the night. The staff organise activities during the day and show you all the best bars and clubs during night. Location is perfect and if you like a bit of walking you can reach the whole city by foot. I will definitely be back.

Great place to stay and meet a bunch of great people. Everyone from the staff to the guess we're awesome and super friendly. Thank you for making my stay in Barcelona a great one

Had such a great time here, the staff are extremely nice and friendly, always willing to offer advice on what to do or where to go. encouraged us to go out and explore, had activities such as pub crawls or beach days organised, and family dinners every night felt like being in a home away from home. So great!

I have stayed in hostels all over Europe and one of/ if not the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff could not make you feel more welcoming or be more helpful. The meal in the evening is also a great touch

• 31st May 2015

Paralelo is downright awesome. Angel and his staff are wicked, the location is great and the atmosphere is incredible. Book this hostel if you want an unforgettable time in Barca.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and the experience at Hostel One Paralelo set the standard so high for the rest of my trip! As a solo traveler, I made several great friends within the span of a few days here because the staff is so friendly and organizes group social outings such as beach trips, bar hopping, clubbing VIP access, and family dinners every night. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the reception desk is always helpful with directions and suggestions.

• 31st May 2015

Absolutely loved my experience there. I was only there for one day but wished I could have stayed for weeks. Marcus who works there is the man and enjoyed hanging out with him. By far the best hostel that I stayed at during my trip. If I ever make it back i for sure will stay there again. Thanks for everything!!!

Loved my stay at Hostel One! The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, big thank you to Angel and Mauro, you guys are the best! It's located in an awesome little area, super easy to get to from the metro (only a 3 min walk straight up the road) and there's heaps of really cool bars & places to get tapas near by. Would highly recommend!

• 31st May 2015

Angel and Co totally earn this good review from me. I've been around to a lot of hostels in Germany and Prague but Paralelo was probably the best one so far. What I love about this hostel is that as a solo backpacker you don't feel completely clueless. Loads of parties and events to make you relax in Barca. From the time I stepped in, I was assisted in every possible manner. Angel is a rockstar and he knows how to please people. Ups to Marcos, Merillin and Natasha for being so sweet! So book!

• India

The staff here are really great. They developed a comfortable atmosphere and an easy way to meet other travelers. Also, you will never go hungry here. The breakfast is cheap and plentiful. And the family style dinner was fantastic. Make sure to check out the street with Pinchos just a couple blocks away.

The best hostel in Barcelona.

• 31st May 2015

Had a great time staying at this hostel! All of the staff are so friendly and give you the best tips on where to go in Barcelona. The family dinners are great, really easy to meet fellow travellers and a great range of events on every night. This was the first hostel on my trip and it's spoiled me for everywhere else!

This is a fantastic hostel! The dorms and bathrooms are always kept very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and really go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. And the family style dinner every night makes it easy to meet other people. I would definitely recommend this hostel, especially if you're traveling alone.