Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

PJ FOR PRESIDENT =) Excellent staff; and good facilities and kitchen. Great dinners- esp the Carbonara PJ=)

It was absolutely amazing, i really liked the stuff, and the whole hostel!! Like a big family, i would really recommend it!! Thank you!

I just have to say: Stay here, don't be dumb. Everything is the best in this hostel i loved it.

Awesome laid back hostel and really good food! Why wouldn't you want to stay here?

• 18th Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

great hostel and great staff that care about you. i really enjoyed my stay here. the hostel provided for all of my needs and made exploring the city and meeting new people very easy. best thing is the staff who are all intertesting, engaging, helpful and fun. i would highly recommend you stay here

Really nice Hostel, cozy and clean, also close to the metro Paralelo. The stay was great and the staff super helpful. Special thanks to Cynthia and Marcus that helped me in finding information for a research I was doing on a neighborhood there. The dinners were really cool as well!! Thank you guys!

The hostel is located between Montjuïc and Gothic Quarter of Barcelona. A personal locker is available. Staffs are really kind and Rooms are well-organised.

Felt like home as soon as we arrived the saff are absolutely amazing and so friendly and welcoming! The family dinners are a great way to meet others and not to mention delicious. The bathrooms were modern and clean and the beds were comfy. Close to the metro, main sites and shopping centres. The perfect hostel!

• 9th Jan 2014

This is a standout hostel!.. staff are incredibly friendly, such a warm feel to it!

• 6th Jan 2014

Excellent hostel with great staff. Located in a nice area of Barcelona and close to the metro and other attractions. Would highly recommend!

We had such an amazing time at this hostel! The atmosphere is so good, with family dinners every night (thanks PJ!) providing a great way to meet everyone. The location is also perfect - away from the tourist area, with great local tapas bars around, but also within walking distance to La Rambla and the gothic quarter. I loved it here and made some great friends, I will definitely stay here next time I come to Barcelona.

This place is so much fun! Everynight it's family dinner with everybody, so we have the opportunity to meet the other travellers! The food is always so good...and it's cheap so you have more money to spend on what you really want. The staff is so cool and they gave lots of infos on the city, on the places you could go...WOW!!! The place is clean, it's near of metro and 15 min. walk from La Rambla...so you can enjoy a calm place while being close to everything.

Amazing hostel. People are very friendly, All the staff it´s 10! I make some few new friends, it´s fantastic days! Clean, good jacuzzi, good kitchen to make up food, music good, beds good.

• 1st Jan 2014

it was awesome!! if i had the opportunity to stay another time definitly i will choose it ;)

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Great atmosphere and lovely people! If I ever end up back in Barcelona this is where I am staying!

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Romania

I would surely recommend this to my friends. The atmosphere was great but the very best part of the hostel was the staff. Always very helpful and friendly, they make that hostel as good as it is! GREAT!

• 27th Dec 2013

My favorite hostel so far (I've been in many, including 2 others here). The hostel's a perfect size, so that it's easy to socialize and meet people. It's not so big or impersonal that you get lost in the crowd, nor too small that there is no one to meet. The people on staff are awesome and so knowledgeable about the city; the rooms are clean, there's a full kitchen, plenty of showers, and secure padlock style lockers for everyone. I wouldn't even consider staying at elsewhere in Barcelona.

Best hostel I've ever been in my life, period!

• 27th Dec 2013

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I was there for 3 days on my own before my brother joined me, and the communal dinners really helped me to meet people. The vibe at this hostel is incredibly friendly and the staff are fantastic (especially Cynthia and PJ)! Honestly, not a single complaint. Location is good in terms of proximity to a metro and within walking distance to a lot of the attractions. I am definitely planning on going back during my next trip to Barcelona.

Nice hostel. Clean, good location and helpful staffs, and the cost is amazingly low. Some tiny little complaints, though. The 6 bed dorm I stayed in was probably the living room of the original apartment. Thus when ever somebody has to enter their room they have to pass by the bed, which was a little annoying. I would choose other rooms the next time. Besides that the hostel was perfect.