Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Easily the best hostel I have ever been to. The staff feels like family to me and have made Barcelona such a wonderful experience. Definitely book here!

This was the warmest, most relaxed environment of any hostel I have stayed in. All of the staff, especially Natasja, Ed, Pierre, Valarie, Henry, Vitoria, Ellen, Julia, and Robb, made the guests feel like they are family. We even had a thanksgiving dinner to give some of the guests the feeling of home while abroad. Thank you so much Hostel One family! ¡Los amo a todos!

Undoubtedly the best hostel I've stayed at in the 3 months I've travelled Europe! All the staff are fantastic and go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable, fun & memorable. A very social, warm atmosphere where you can easily meet new friends. Lots of activities and site excursions. Delicious dinners and sangria every night. Clean rooms/bathrooms with comfy beds. Great location within walking distance of metro & city. Can't recommend this place more highly!

Hostel one parelelo...wow. If you like... Meeting new people, they got it. Phenomenal staff that id rate higher than 5 stars, got it. Amazing free family style dinners, got it. Free guided tours of the city and nightlife, got it. Hot showers, got it. Clean rooms/bathrooms, got it. Great wifi, got it. Cheap breakfast, got it. Hell, If you like it and they dont have it, they most likely will be able to facilitate. My tip: Spend a couple extra euro and have the time of your life staying here.

This is a real hostel, with cool staff and friendly people. Not a "canned" experience with fed up workers, but real people. Definately where I will stay next time :)

I felt like a member of the family when I was there - Natasja was warm and welcoming, and it generally felt more like staying with a group of friends than a paid place to crash. You all brightened my weekend after having to say goodbye and part ways with my best friend!

• 21st Nov 2015

Hostel One Paralelo has by far been the best hostel that I've ever stayed at. Between the amazing staff, free dinner, daily group activities, lively atmosphere, and accessible location, there's no way you wont have an amazing time. I was traveling alone and couldn't have asked for a better experience -- definitely highly recommend it for anyone who will also be traveling alone. I was only there for 4 days but everyone I met felt like family by the time I left.

Awesome 4 days, lovely staff, lovely atmosphere. Natasha is an angel :p

Where can i start? From the start off course! As soon as i entered the hostel the atmosphere was "friendly" Robert is a really nice guy that immediately introduced me to the rest of the people there and we all left to the beach right away. They organize excursions every day for everyone...so you are part of Paralelo hostel, immediately. Each night we all went out which was cool. Also free dinner for all each night...clean toilets & showers & beds! I could not ask for more :)

Had such a good time, cannot say enough good things about this hostel, staff were friendly, welcoming and brought you into activities. The daytime activities were a great way to see the city and experience it with new found friends. The evening activities were also great, family dinner, sangria, cervezas etc. followed by a fantastic night out ran by staff every night! Will be coming back one day for sure!

• 16th Nov 2015

I have been traveling for two months and have stayed in many hostels. Hostel One was HANDS DOWN the best hostel I've stayed in. They really encourage everyone getting together and provide dinner each night and activities everyday. The staff was welcoming, the dinners were great, the bar crawls were amazing, and I wish I could have stayed longer. Thank you Hostel One! Do yourself a favor and stay here..you won't regret it.

This hostel was one of my favorite hostels I have traveled to this far, and I have been to quite a few. The staff was so amazing, I wish I could have spent more time there to hang with them because they were so awesome. The vibes are awesome too and the music was always awesome. Every night there is family dinner with sangria which was my favorite part because it was the easiest way to meet everyone in the hostel and make friends all over the world. I 100% recommend this spot!

Best hostel ever - homely, well equipped, warm, very clean. They make sure that the stay is very comfortable. Definite worth a visit again.

• India

I loved everything about this hostel! Everyone I met here was so nice and looking to make friends with everyone in the hostel. The staff made the stay even more enjoyable by planning activities to do with everyone in the hostel and providing breakfast and dinner everyday (yummy home cooked meals). I can't recommend this place enough! The location is also great, right near a street with tons of places to eat! The staff was so welcoming and I can't thank them enough for the perfect stay!

• 14th Nov 2015

Staff we're amazingly genuine and a joy to be around. The hostel was warm and welcoming, and the activities, we're amazing! Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Nov 2015

It was the best hostel that I have ever visited!! The staffs were so nice! You can get any information about travel from them :) Location is a little bit far from the main travel spot but the metro station is near the hostel so there was no problem. People in hostel , foods , bed, temperature everything was good! Strongly recommend!

• 13th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

Such a wonderful place! They treat you like family, feed you, tell you about Barcelona and help you as much as possible. Thanks Angel, Rob, Natasja and all other staff for such a fantastic experience. I would recommend this hostel highly for anyone else!!

This hostel was surely the best one I've ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly, and will do everything to make you feel great. They're organizing dinners, bar drinks and clubbing nights basically every day, among other activities. Thanks again guys!

Angel is the best cook in the world and Natasja is the best host... Lots of love to you guys...

• 11th Nov 2015
  • India

Amazing stay at hostel one. Super dedicated and present staff that are there to organize things every night, make dinner with you, go out to bars and clubs. They even organized some dance classes one night and took us to a live music event. Super homey place with a perfect atmosphere to meet people and break barriers even for introverts traveling alone! Definitely recommend.

• 11th Nov 2015