Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Had such a great time here, the staff are extremely nice and friendly, always willing to offer advice on what to do or where to go. encouraged us to go out and explore, had activities such as pub crawls or beach days organised, and family dinners every night felt like being in a home away from home. So great!

I have stayed in hostels all over Europe and one of/ if not the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff could not make you feel more welcoming or be more helpful. The meal in the evening is also a great touch

• 31st May 2015

Paralelo is downright awesome. Angel and his staff are wicked, the location is great and the atmosphere is incredible. Book this hostel if you want an unforgettable time in Barca.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and the experience at Hostel One Paralelo set the standard so high for the rest of my trip! As a solo traveler, I made several great friends within the span of a few days here because the staff is so friendly and organizes group social outings such as beach trips, bar hopping, clubbing VIP access, and family dinners every night. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the reception desk is always helpful with directions and suggestions.

• 31st May 2015

Absolutely loved my experience there. I was only there for one day but wished I could have stayed for weeks. Marcus who works there is the man and enjoyed hanging out with him. By far the best hostel that I stayed at during my trip. If I ever make it back i for sure will stay there again. Thanks for everything!!!

Loved my stay at Hostel One! The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, big thank you to Angel and Mauro, you guys are the best! It's located in an awesome little area, super easy to get to from the metro (only a 3 min walk straight up the road) and there's heaps of really cool bars & places to get tapas near by. Would highly recommend!

• 31st May 2015

Angel and Co totally earn this good review from me. I've been around to a lot of hostels in Germany and Prague but Paralelo was probably the best one so far. What I love about this hostel is that as a solo backpacker you don't feel completely clueless. Loads of parties and events to make you relax in Barca. From the time I stepped in, I was assisted in every possible manner. Angel is a rockstar and he knows how to please people. Ups to Marcos, Merillin and Natasha for being so sweet! So book!

• India

The staff here are really great. They developed a comfortable atmosphere and an easy way to meet other travelers. Also, you will never go hungry here. The breakfast is cheap and plentiful. And the family style dinner was fantastic. Make sure to check out the street with Pinchos just a couple blocks away.

The best hostel in Barcelona.

• 31st May 2015

Had a great time staying at this hostel! All of the staff are so friendly and give you the best tips on where to go in Barcelona. The family dinners are great, really easy to meet fellow travellers and a great range of events on every night. This was the first hostel on my trip and it's spoiled me for everywhere else!

This is a fantastic hostel! The dorms and bathrooms are always kept very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and really go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. And the family style dinner every night makes it easy to meet other people. I would definitely recommend this hostel, especially if you're traveling alone.

The staff were very welcoming and always remembered my name which felt very personable. The atmosphere and space was perfect since I was traveling alone. I was able to hang out and meet some great, new people and go out at night without feeling scared since I was with the group. Also even after I left the hostel and was staying somewhere else in Barcelona I was still welcome back, which was so kind and a great way for me to still socialize/hang out with people my age.

• 28th May 2015

It is really a lovely place. And all staffs are so helpful. I really love this hostel.

The hostel was amazing, everyone is really friendly and welcoming. I never leave reviews but had such a great stay I'm making an exception

• 26th May 2015

Staff was incredible and extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The free dinner at the hostel every night with the majority of the people there was great. I felt safe with leaving my belongings in the room even without locking up the non-valuables (i.e. clothes). Showers were nice and common area kept clean.

• 25th May 2015

This hostel was by far the best out of all the hostels I stayed at in Europe. You feel incredibly welcomed from the moment that you walk in the door. It's easy to meet other travelers. Each night they make a dinner for everyone that is based off tips and drink sangria afterwards. Then they have a plan for the night which usually includes a couple bars or clubs. The staff is all amazing! And it was incredibly easy to get to from the train station. I can't wait to return one day!

The absolute best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff was AMAZING. I've never met so many amazing people in such a short amount of time and thought wow I could be friends with these people forever. The staff creates an atmophere where everyone is instantly friends. This was the first time I've traveled alone and it won't be my last.

• 24th May 2015

Hostel One was my first ever experience in a hostel, and it beyond exceeded all expectations. I was traveling solo and the people were so friendly and helpful. It was genuinely like a little family, I will be back!!!

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Right from the moment you walk in, you feel like you are becoming a part of a family. The staff were absolutely amazing and made sure you had a great time! We were supposed to stay for 3 nights and decided to extend the stay because of how great this hostel is. Try to book it early because it fills up quick! Big shout out to Marcos, Mauro, Merilin, Natasja for making our stay so wonderful!

Awesome hostel, great location, friendly staff and delicious dinners.