Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Very nice staff, good facilities, clean and overall great atmosphere

• 13th Dec 2013

Perfect experience in Hostel One Paralelo for 4 nights in Barcelona! Close to the metro station, 15 mins walk to the very centre of the city. The bathroon is very clean. But it would be much better if there were a small table in the room.

Best staff !! Loved every minute of my stay!

• 11th Dec 2013

Thank you so much for an excellent stay, I cannot speak highly enough about the hostel and would stay there again without thinking twice. You all made it a memorable experience and I thank you for that. Excellent way to start my trip.

Id been robbed in Barcelona and the people from this hostel helped me SO much that i cant find words to thank them, specially to PJ, one of the coolest guys in the world for sure. Thank you so much to all the staff of the hostel for bringing me back to life after such terrible experience. I wouldnt have continue my trip without your help. Beside this, the hostel is really nice, confortable and really clean. And a good price! I really recommend it! :)

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Hostel One Paralelo. The staff were brilliant (shout out to PJ and Marcus!), super helpful, and very personable. I actually arrived a day earlier than I was supposed to and the staff were able to accommodate me, which was lovely. I didn't even need to switch rooms! Breakfast is great at Hostel One, super filling and yummy, and the room I stayed in was very clean. I loved my stay and would definitely stay there again! Thanks so much :)

• 7th Dec 2013

Very nice and friendly staff! Enjoyed my stay very much!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Thanks for everything, the stay was incredible. Staff were all very friendly and helpful, and I'll certainly stay here again if I make it to Barcelona in the future.

• 5th Dec 2013

We had an amazing stay at Hostel One Paralelo!! We were originally planning on only staying for 4 nights but were pickpocketed on our way from Madrid to Barcelona, so we had to stay a total of 10 nights waiting for a new debit card. When we arrived, PJ welcomed us with open arms and did whatever he could to make us feel better after a long and stressful day. Everyone who works there is a amazing and made our extended stay in Barcelona better than we could have imagined. Thank you all!!

This has been my favourite hostel I've stayed at yet! The staff are amazing and really helpful. The family dinners really allow you to get to know your fellow hostelers and I made some great friends because of the small size of the hostel. Also excellent location with a great 1€ tapas place right around the corner!

Honestly, I really enjoyed staying at the hostel !! I had two fantastic dinners one from PJ & another from Angel, I know that I am very picky with food but I really like it. the location is very near from the city center and lots of supermarket are around the area . also don't miss the nuts from the lady at the end of the road !! it's so delicous !! all the staff were very nice for me ! espically les and marcos !! the hostel is super clean as well. best hostel that I stayed in so far in Spain

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Saudi Arabia

Hostel one is certainly my best hostel experience to date. The 'hostel dinners' they put on each evening are a cheap and amazing way to meet other travellers, as you sit next to all the other guests at a common table. The staff is super accommodating, especially Angel and Pj, and they are always ready to give you tips on what sights to see and where to party. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Barcelona who wants meet other travellers.

• 2nd Dec 2013

Hostel One Paralelo is fantastic, it`s so good, no one wants to leave. The staff are all very friendly. I think of them more as family and friends. They will go out of their way to help you. As soon as you arrive, they ply you with food and drink, before you`ve even booked in. The breakfasts are more than adequate, to set you up for whatever you have planned for your time in Barcelona. They also offer a free evening meal, which is great for getting to know your fellow hostellers.

Excellent! I love my stay!

• 1st Dec 2013
  • China

This is a great place to stay if you are traveling alone. There really is a family atmosphere here and it's very easy to meet people to hang out with. The employees are some of the nicest and accommodating that I've met. I don't think people ever locked the door to our room, but we all trusted each other and each person is provided a locker. Family dinner every night is awesome!

Best hostel ever! Gonçalo and his team are so welcoming, you will feel at home from the first minute. With awesome extras like hot jacuzzi and organized dinner every night, this place is really hard to beat!

Couldn't have asked for a better hostel stay in Barcelona. I wanted to stay somewhere sociable, but not super party, that was clean, well located, affordable, etc. The best thing here really is the staff - Marcus, Juan Jose, Gonzalo and Cynthia all make for a great team and create a comforting zone that really enhanced my visit to the city. Stayed for the dinners a few nights, great food and nice getting to meet other travelers. Going out with the staff/travelers also tons of fun. Truly a gem.

• 25th Nov 2013

Amazing place, really nice, clean, close to the metro station and, by far, the best staff a hostel could ever ask!!! The staff were such amazing persons, really nice, humble, they treated you not as a client but as a friend and gave me a lot of tips, so it made my stay really pleasant! Really, really worth it and would definitely stay there again.

Awesome all around!!! Bill

Awesome hostel, staff was great, atmosphere great, nothing bad to say. I´ve stayed here twice now on my trips through Barcelona and would definitely recommend to anyone.

• 20th Nov 2013