Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Wonderfull Atmosphere ! Super helpfull staff. Would recommend to anybody who want to be social !

• 10th Oct 2014

Amazing experience- first time in Barcelona. I've stayed at Hostel One in Prague and had heard great reviews about this place, and it did not disappoint! Staff were incredibly cool- great social vibe and I love that they cook you dinner to share. Met really cool people here. 100% will stay again!

The best hotel I've stayed at. Everyone was AWESOME!

• 9th Oct 2014

Absolutely awesome staff- took excellent care of us. Rooms were great and very clean. Location was near the metro which was good and not too far from most of the main attractions. Loved the free dinners and the outings every night - brilliant hostel - completely recommend!

Fun staff, excellent location and comfy beds :) Will defo be recommending to all my friends who travel to Barcelona!

we had great time in Hostel One Paralelo and meet lot of ppl there, honestly, recommend ppl who like to make friend and communicate in Hostel. Host have passion and careful for all visitor in Hostel One Paralelo.

This hostel was so cute! We had a lovely time, the staff were phenomenal- they always did their best to make sure you were having a good time & had all that you needed. The family dinners helped to create a really cohesive atmosphere & it was easy to meet others and have buddies for various excursions. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who is friendly and open to meeting others (there was a group of grumpy American girls that stuck to themselves while we were there).

Friendly staffs and good location and nice atmosphere.

I had a fantastic time staying at the hostel. The location was walkable or close to public transportation for all the major attractions. It was also very close to a ton of delicious tapas restaurants. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and offered nightly family dinners and outings, making it super easy to meet and make plans with other travelers.

• 5th Oct 2014

Great location! Amazing staff, so welcoming! Great atmosphere with a family feel to it. Loved our stay here!

• 4th Oct 2014

I had a the best time in this hostel!! there are free dinners every night and after that a friendly member of staff takes everyone out for an amazing night!! definitely staying there again next time I'm in Barcelona.

Its an amazing hostel with such a great staff.

The hostel is well situated and close to the metro station, and even to la rambla. Simple dinner is available every night and the friendly staff would even knock on your door to let you know that it's ready. Remember to tip at the reception if you are taking the breakfast. The potato tortilla was awesome! :)

Great place to stay if you're a new or solo traveller. Atmosphere is great and it's really easy to meet people. Staff were so friendly and very helpful!

Great hostel, great fun, close to la rambla , pub crawls every night, small hostel so get to actually meet people

This was by far the best hostel experience I have had. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the city. Every night there is a communal meal prepared by a member of the staff that is not to be missed. After 5 nights I didn't want to leave. Everyone that stayed there became very tightly nit by the end. If I every find myself in Barcelona again I will be sure to stay here again.

Awesome place, great staff!! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Because it is so small, you get to know everybody who's staying there. They also cook dinner every night. When I go back to Barcelona, I'm surely staying there again.

Amazing experience. Since the moment I was welcomed with a much needed beer, the fabulous staff and guests, the group nights out, the clean and quiet rooms, the community dinners (yum!) and the sad goodbye! The area was also perfect, away from all the tourist traps but really hip and close to everything. Next time you're in BCN stay here, you won't regret it!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Spain

I loved my stay at this hostel! The staff are so sweet and provide you with maps and help give you tricks to visiting some of the most beautiful sights of Barcelona. Nightly dinners are a great way for solo travelers or groups of friends to meet other people and then go out with a pub crawl and free entry to clubs! Room was clean and the restrooms were as well. Loved the atmosphere and the location is within walking distance to the clubs/las rambalas. Also a quick walk to the metro.

Loved this hostel! Cannot say enough about the place and the staff. On arrival we received an excellent orientation talk recommending where to go and what to see. The hostel do a nightly dinner for all of the guests which is like a big family dinner! The staff are all awesome and so friendly. Even the small details were great ie we got a lot of washing done and the hostel handled it all and was ready the next day. Make sure you stay here you won't regret it! Thanks for having us!