Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

2011 Total Reviews

Awesome place to stay!!!!

Staff extremely friendly. We ate very good pastas. Place very clean and nice.

The staff are what make this place. From the get go they are welcoming & friendly. As i was travelling alone it was the perfect place to meet & connect with people, particularly over some delicious home cooked food made by the hostels own staff....so great!! I would recommend Hostel One - Paralelo to everyone!

• 20th Apr 2014

Pure happiness! My stay with Angel, PJ, Carla, Vanessa and the crew was such a good time! Frankly, if felt like being at home, chilling/having fun with friends. Definitely, a place to visit again!

• 18th Apr 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Fantastic! Great staff, really good at getting everyone to join in and have a really fun time. Angel as well, what a guy! And everyone should eat at spunky dreams. A salty masterpiece.

I've been in many hostel before but this is definitely the most fun, friendly so far. The staff makes the difference, they really make you feel like you are coming to one of your friends house. They give you all the direction of what to do in Barcelona and also help you a lot with all your bookings etc. Dont doubt to stay in this place, it is a warranty of having an excelente experience in Barcelona. Great location, great atmosphere, and no words for the staff (they are amazing)Carla the best :)

Great family atmosphere. Honestly can't say a bad word about the place it's awesome. Nightly dinners are great for meeting people had one of the funniest/crazy night of our lives. Thanks for making it so good guys. See you again soon!!! From the staff of spunky dreams!!!

We had a fantastic stay, very friendly and helpful staff!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Norway
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing experience and one of the best and most caring staffs I have ever dealt with. They are really there to facilitate to the customers needs. Special shoutout to Angel.

• 16th Apr 2014

I promised PJ I will write a review and here it is ;) So the hostel is amazing. What really makes the difference is the staff. So the staff of the Paralelo are really living their job and they mean it. I've seen a lot of hostel staff and a lot are friendly but you feel it's kind of an act but Angel and the others are really so kind and not just giving a show! You feel welcome there. And the dinner for free is very good. A decent meal after a long day. Keep up the good work people!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Easy and friendly people

The is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Good location, easy access to city centre but far enough out that it's not noisy at night. It's quite small which means that you quickly get to know the other people in the hostel. The atmosphere is unbelievably friendly and the staff are fantastic. The rooms are clean and the kitchen well equipped. Great breakfast for just 2.5€. The staff can't do enough to make your stay memorable. Thank you for making my time there so great!!

This hostel was awesome! Great atmosphere, family dinners offered every night. Nice size, not too big. Great staff. Best i´ve stayed.

• 14th Apr 2014

The staff at this hostel MADE my experience. Unfortunately Barcelona itself, though many people LOVE it, it just isn't my favorite city. However, because of my experience at this hostel, I would absolutely go back. I met the most amazing people there, but I also got to know the staff and call them friends by the end of my three day stay. This hostel is a magical place!

The best hostel I've ever been in. Great atmosphere and great staff. There is always something going on and the staff will answer any questions regarding what to do in barcelona. BTW, Family dinner is excellent and only €2-3. When I come back to barcelona I will definetly be staying here.

I traveled around Europe for 5 weeks and this was one of my most memorable, exciting, and enjoyable stays. I planned Goncalo and Angel and PJ - you guys were so easygoing and fun, you made my stay awesome. I love you guys and if I ever return to Barcelona, I'll stay here for sure.

• 12th Apr 2014

I had an amazing experience at Hostel One Paralelo. First of all, the hostel was very easy to find from the airport using the recommended directions provided in an email after I booked online. As for the hostel itself, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and I loved the easygoing atmosphere. Little things such as having dinner cooked by Goncalo every night were awesome. The other travelers I met at the hostel were all very friendly. I highly recommend this hostel to any travelers!

• 12th Apr 2014

Really great location, very close to the center but still in a quite street. amazing staff, constantly trying to help and make sure you enjoy your stay.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Great place to stay (said to be the best in Barcelona ?). Free diner every evening make it so easy to meet the other guests in the hostel and go for a day/night out together. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the place is clean . Would absolutely recommand this hostel to anyone.

This was the single best hostel I have visited throughout all my travels. The main reason for this is how sociable and friendly and fun everyone was. Family dinners are absolutely fantastic for meeting people and the staff are very friendly. The hostel is comparatively small to many I've visited but this only adds to the charm of the place as everything is a lot more close-knit and everybody feels integrated. No issues with security or cleanliness. Would absolutely 100% recommend!!!!!

• 10th Apr 2014