Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

I made so many friends during my stay at hostel one!! Including the staff, so many wonderful humans!! The location might not be right in the middle of everything, but after my stay in Barcelona, I know I wouldn't have wanted to be at one in the middle of the city. It was in a quit part of town, with great food near by!! The generous dinner based off tips is must another example of how wonderful these people were!! Great patio, but you gotta take the hottub off the website if its not open;)

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Like other hostel ones I've stayed in you felt like family as soon as you stepped through the door.

• 14th Feb 2015

Every day and night I've spent in One Paralelo was so great! It's like a family this hostel, and that was my feeling from my arrival. So thank you very much Mauro for your good suggestions and advises, thank you Merilin for your tasty homemade dinners, and thank you Angel for being such a good manager and a very open minded person! Thank you One Paralel for offering me such a good time in Barcelona!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Literally everything was amazing.

I had a blast staying at this hostel!! The crew is amazing and super welcoming! Joining in for the dinner is a fantastic way of meeting other guests and the nights out were great fun!! The rooms have a good size and the beds are comfy. There are enough bathrooms so that I never had to wait and they are clean throughout the day. Thanks for an amazing time!!

I enjoyed my stay very much. Very well located to metro. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Decided to stay here after reading all the stellar reviews. It lived up to the hype and more. This is the best hostel I've stayed at in my life. Clean and great facilities but the best part are the people. The staff was amazing. The free dinners brought everyone in the hostel together and everyone went out together afterward. Do not stay anywhere else in Barcelona, Hostel One Paralelo all the way.

Awesome time at Hostel one. One of the best hostels I have stayed in ( and that is a lot) Staff make you feel like part of the family , cooked dinner every night ,then there is the option of a bar crawl after for everyone at the hostel. I will defiantly be staying at this Hostel again the next time I am in Barcelona .Thank you guys for making me have the best time :)

• 10th Feb 2015

I stayed in this hostel for 6 days and it was super fun and great trip to Barcelona! Especially the atmosphere was great so i could meet so many awesome people there and became good friends!! I want to say special thanks to Merilin who made my trip more wonderful there. She always cared for all people, made great dinner for all of us, and was so helpful to let me know what i can do in Barcelona. You made my journey sweetie!! If i go to Barcelona again, i'm definitely going to stay here again!!

So great, staff were interactive and helpful. Fantastic place for making mates and the free dinners were always great!

One of the best hostels I haven stayed in with an amazing vibes. The rooms are what you would expect, clean with lockers etc... But what makes this hostel special is the communal feel with group dinners, well utilized communal space, and superb location in a neighborhood that is fun, yet just far enough from the heavy touristy districts. The staff go out of the way to be friendly and helpful. What is not to love.

Great place to stay. Great location: access to metro, near La Rambla, plenty of tapas bars down the block. Excellent and affordable laundry service. Staff is superb at encouraging family atmosphere.

The most friendly staff and fellow travelers!! I always have a great experience at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone staying in Barcelona :)

• 6th Feb 2015

This hostel is incredible and if you stay anywhere else in Barcelona you've made a mistake. You'll fall in love with everything about the place. Best hostel in the world.

Amazing Hostel!! Best place to stay in Barcelona for sure! Staff are so friendly, dinners were great, breakfast lasts till 1pm, staff take you to best places at night, rooms are clean, atmosphere is awesome...what more could you want! I will defo be visiting again :)

Been to Barcelona a fair few times and this is the best hostel I've stayed in there. Really nice atmosphere, small enough for people to get to know each other - helped by the meal everyone sits down to each night, cooked by the hostel staff! One thing I would say however is that One should teach all their staff how to take payment. I was leaving early in the morning and the guy on the desk wasn't sure how to process it, meaning I had to leave without paying! (My friend covered for me later).

• 5th Feb 2015

What an awesome hostel. The staff really go the extra mile to make it a great experience which included putting on an evening meal and taking you out to a bar/club every night of the week. Felt right at home and have already recommended to friends. The hostel is located in walking distance to the old town, La rambla and is on the direct line to Sagrada Familia.

I had a great couple of days at Hostel One Paralelo. The staff were all excellent and the hostel itself is in a great location. The highlight for me was the evening meal which brings many of the guests together. If you are a solo traveller wanting to meet other travellers an evening meal at Hostel One Paralelo will enable you to do just that.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Awesome location to try food and explore the city!

Such a great hostel, would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. The staff was really friendly and also helpful with things to do and getting around the city. Also free dinner every night was delicious and a great way to meet the people at the hostel.