Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Staff and value for money is excellent. Free dinner in the evening - and sangria - was great and it was a good chance to get to know fellow travelers. Social events were organised every night too. Lovely hostel!

• 8th Jan 2015

This was one of my favorite hostels that I've ever stayed in. The staff was so friendly and welcoming that I felt like I was part of a family as soon as I walked in the door. They even cooked a nice dinner for everyone (complete with sangria, of course) and took us out to a karaoke bar for one hell of a fun night. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who's looking to have an incredible night and meet a lot of fun people in Barcelona without paying too much.

Hostel One is a must when traveling to Barcelona - fab location, great rooms, brilliant people and top class staff. I travelled Europe alone for 6 months and at Hostel One I immediately felt at home. There were family dinners every night and the hostel staff and guests were always up for a good party with insider information for the best parties and bars. If you want to meet great people, enjoy brilliant parties and have a smashing time - Hostel One is the place for you.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hostel One Paralelo is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location was perfect. It's very close to all major transit in Barca. The staff is excellent very personable and great fun. Thanks to Pj for being so supercool while I was there. He helped with everything I needed to make sure I wasn't just vacationing,b but for the week I was there I could feel like I lived their. I wholeheartedly recommend Hostel One Paralelo for your Barcelona holiday. ShitZa

Excellent hostel! Everything about my stay made my trip to Barcelona as enjoyable as it can get. Hostel facilities were excellent but it sure is the staff that made the difference! From Mauro's email with helpful Barcelona tips way before arrival to Marilyn taking the guests out, Elliot cooking amazing dinner and chatty Charlie being there all night to make sure reception runs as smoothly as possible. Everyone had a great attitude that one would expect from friends and not regular staff! A+

• 1st Jan 2015

Nice hostel with great staffs! Charlie makes really good Tortilla for breakfast, and you shouldn't miss it. Every night, people go out and there is always something fun going on around this hostel. Thanks for Merilin, Eliot and Nikkola again and see you guys soon :)

Room were very expensive at this time.....It was because of the new year. Hostel is less then 15min to La rambla. But staff and the Atmosphere there are great !!! They making food all night (great food) if you want to eat. Then the money you give is used to make food the day after....When people is playing the game it's awesome ! Then you can meet the people of the hostel. Also they try to organize stuff so very nice ! The hostel is clean and they give you a lock even if you don't need ahah

Hostel One Paralello is a really great place to stay. I enjoyed every single moment. Close to the metro station, so you can reach all important things in Barcelona in a short time. The stuff is great, I never found such a great stuff. You are not just a random traveler for them, they let feel, you that you come to a friend's house. The free dinners every evening are great and the beds are comfortable :) so if you have the change to come to Barcelona stay here!

The best Hostel experience in my travels across Europe! Highly recommended, you will have an awesome time in amazing Barcelona.

• 28th Dec 2014

If God had to create a hostel, he would create Hostel One Paralelo.

This was a fantastic hostel - very friendly staff who would take you out on pub crawls, clean and a good atmosphere where it was easy to meet other travellers over dinner. Having 2 bed dorms also a big plus in my books, and location was pretty central along with being a 5 min walk to the metro. Breakfast (a couple of euros) was also quite good.

Best hostel I've been so far. The best atmosphere ever, really good staff. Nice beds, good Wi-Fi, good shower, really clean and tidy.

Amazing place! Loved the events every night. All the staff are extremely helpful. Pj actually helped me with my last min hostel booking in Prague:) thanks!

The atmosphere was awesome, the facilities were clean and comfortable, and Nikola was amazing and helped us so much.

• 22nd Dec 2014

This has been by far the best hostel I've stayed in the last two months or so, through several different cities. Mauro, Nikoletta, Merilin, Eliot, Charlie, PJ and the rest of the staff were not only incredibly helpful and welcoming but some of the funnest people I've met, along with the rest of the people there who made Xmas so special. The fantastic layout and communal dinners are also great - if I come back to Barcelona I'll definitely be staying here again.

• 21st Dec 2014

Lovely staff, great location, and awesome complementary dinner to get to know people :)

• 20th Dec 2014

Such an amazing hostel. Got in really late the first night, and the awesome staff helped me get checked in quickly so I could join them on their night out. Shout out to Mauro for being the most welcoming guy ever!

OMG amazing place)) , if someone is wondering what the craziness is !! plz just passby HOSTEL ONE, and you'll find out, it's really fantastic, the Staff there are sooO friendly, funny and crazy aswell, love the nights out, specially with the craziest guy in the World "Mauro" :P , i really felt like home and much more,absolutely one of the best places i've ever been. if i have 10 stars i'll give it to this amazing place, unforgatable place. Special thanks to all the beautiful and crazy staff )

Hostel 1 Paralelo has an amazing community atmosphere. Every night there are free community dinners and fun plans after dinner, so you get to know both the staff and the people staying there. You are guaranteed to make friends with whom you can sightsee and go out. The staff are really wonderful - shout outs especially to Eliot, Charlie, and Merilin! I was especially impressed by Merilin cooking such delicious dinner every night! Seriously, it's just a great place to stay and make friends.

• 19th Dec 2014

Great atomsphere and staff, the greatest!

• 19th Dec 2014