Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is excellent. Localization, food, services, personal, everything! The only thing could be better is the cleaness of the bedrooms, but you won´t be in the bedroom much time because Barcelona has too many things to do!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in.

PJ, NIkolet, Angel, Ricardo, and Manuel all made the stay awesome!! Will be Returning soon! Gracias mucho por todo! --Isabel and Carly from New York

• 30th Jul 2014

I highly doubt any other hostel could top this one - we stayed for 6 nights and absolutely loved it! Stand out features were the extremely friendly and helpful staff and the atmosphere! The only negative was that 2 out of 3 of us had to be moved to another room on our 3rd night but because it excelled in so many other areas this did not matter much

• 30th Jul 2014

Stayed 29-31 Jul '14. Truly like home! It's a warm environment with conversation, games, & dinner in true family dining setting. And, for those who wanted to party, everyone went as a group, with many others from town which made it more fun! And those who didn't want to go out could sleep without all the noise. Plus we were able to have our laundry done, get maps and advice where to go and what to see in town, and how save money /best places to eat/shop. BEST HOSTEL!

Best hostel ever!! People are great, the staff is incredible as well. The owner Angel is what makes this hostel truly great. He cooks a huge dinner for everyone for free then takes you out to a club or bar and gets you in for free

Amazing hostel, by far the best that I stayed in during my entire 2 month Europe trip. As soon as you arrive you are part of the family. Every night, everyone eats dinner together, everyone drinks together and then Angel or one of the other great staff members takes us all out to the best party in town. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel was easily the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. If you are looking for the staff with the best local knowledge of the city, who have all the connections and recommendations for trips of any length, and who foster a friendly atmosphere that makes it incredibly easy to meet other travelers, look no further than Hostel One Paralelo.

Best Hostel in Europe

This has been by far the best hostel I've been to, so social and the staff always make sure everyone has a good time. Will definitely be returning!

• 28th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. Brilliant location, brilliant staff, brilliant vibe. Was the best hostel experience we have ever had. We were in a couple, but we still met so many people, and had a great time. The nightly dinners were great and everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Rooms were not cramped and they were AIR CONDITIONED which is a vital component of a comfortable hostel stay. Trust me. We will be back again next year! Thanks to all the lovely staff.

• 26th Jul 2014

This is THE BEST HOSTEL! Stayed in many of the "best" party hostels in Barcelona, but this is the best one by far. The staff are all ledgends, the nightlife is insaine, they cook dinner every night, and it has the most relaxed environment/ patio area ever! After a long night of partying, the staff let's you sleep in which is AMAZING! Nasty Mondays is a must. Shout out to Angel, Riccardo, and PJ for being the best staff I've had the pleasure of staying with! I will definatly be back!!!

• 26th Jul 2014

I had an amazing stay at hostel one! Angel and his staff were extremely helpful with anything we needed. The beds were comfortable and everything was really clean. The showers are extremely small, but that would be my only complaint. The family dinners were a great way to meet people. I would highly recommend hostel one to anyone staying in Barcelona.

• 26th Jul 2014

H1P is in a good position 5 minutes walk from the Metro and with a bunch of restaurant/bars closer. The staff is its best asset: super friendly and informative. Boss Angel is a great guy and has an inside line on where the best low cost/free clubbing etc is. The free* dinners are a great way to meet other guests. Dorms are clean, the beds sturdy and the lockers great for security of gear. Major complaint is that the 7euro charge for washing is over the top. *donation appreciated.

Spent four nights at Hostel One and wish we could have stayed longer! Out of all of the hostels we've stayed at this trip hostel one is by far the best. In addition to the free meals the people there are great, especially Angel! I would highly recommend it to anyone! See you soon hostel one.

This was the best hostel that I have ever stayed at!

We had an excellent time at Hostel One! The staff was so friendly and helpful. Plus, the hostel was very accessible by metro and the beach wasn't a very far walk away. We had an absolutely wonderful weekend!

The Hostel one stays at can make a huge difference in your experience. I had such a great experience at Hostel One Paralelo, that I am convinced, if this hostel existed in any city, with the same staff and atmosphere, that it would make THAT city my favorite to visit. From the very beginning, Angel Garcia (I like to call him the Godfather) and his staff gave us all the information we needed to explore Barcelona efficiently and inexpensively.Free dinners, free club entrances and skipping lines!

• 23rd Jul 2014

It was the most amazing hostel I have ever been. Staff specially Angel were too kind and nice. Room was very clean, also free dinner was tasty. I absolutely recommend you to chose this hostel, I have been in several hostels in Europe , but this hostel is my number one. Angel helps you in the best way to manage your trip in Barcelona to not lose any attraction. I ll be back, because this hostel is very special. Arvin

Angel is the best host!! He feeds and guides his hostel guests around Barcelona, not to mention, he also gets you into clubs for free. This was above and beyond my favorite Hostel. Great community feel to it