Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing staff, best atmosphere if you're looking for a party. Enough space to relax as well. Free dinners are a great way to meet other travellers. This is a top hostel run by awesome, genuine people who'll become your friends whether you're there for a day or a week.

I stayed in Hostel One Paralelo for 3 days and I extended for 2 more. The staff are friendly and full of life. They make sure everybody is having fun and interacting with each other. They provide us with recommendations for places to go all day and take us to the best bars and clubs every night. Every day, from 9-11 we had dinner. Everybody gathered in the common area to chat, play games and have dinner. We all get to know each other. I love them all. Especially Natasja & Mauro, the best hosts.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Egypt

This was my first stay in a hostel. It was a great experience. I was traveling w/ my son and booked a room for two. Great location, close to key sights in the city. Great staff, that spoke excellent English, and fun friendly atmosphere. Sangria happy hour and meal, then trips out led by Natasja, were a great way to make and spend time with new friends. Hiking trip to bunkers overlooking the city was a lot of fun, and something I would have never discovered on my own. Thanks Hostel One Paralelo!

Great hospitality, positive and friendly staff who encourage everyone to get involved in activities. Awesome hostel with the best atmosphere!

Recommend to anyone and will come back for sure!!! This is easily one of the best hostels I've stayed. The environment is one that creates a very positive feel. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. They take groups out for local tours, great eating and drinks. They make breakfast and have a dinner each night for the entire hostel family. It's something I'll never forget. Great memories and great friends were made here. Thanks HostelONE!

The staff at the hostel were very helpful in recommending to us which places to visit and how to get there. The evening meals were a great way to meet people and the hostel took us to all the best bars and clubs in the city. Overall it is definitely worth staying in if you wish to visit Barcelona

• 18th Oct 2015

A day in the life at Hostel One Paralelo: Wake up at noon, confused yet accomplished from your 5am night Brush your teeth Stumble downstairs so Matheus can laugh at you and ask how your night was Eat Spanish tortilla, drink coffee Get lost in Barcelona, eat tapas Return at 7, dinner and sangria being prepared Meet new friends over family-style dinner Hit the clubs with said new friends and Mauro or Natasja as your guide Return at 5am :-) Incredible community. Incredible people. Cheers!

• 18th Oct 2015

A great hostel! The social environment is great and the free dinners and bar nights really bring everyone together. The staff is super nice and helpful. Wifi works great and facilities are good.

Excellent hostel. Great staff!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed, the staff is amazing, the location is very good (near a metro station and city downtown). There is party everyday and the staff makes you feel as family with everyone in the hostel. Greetings to Mauro which is one of the best staff guys that we met from all hostels we have stayed. And if you are looking for a party hostel, you should definitely stay in One Paralelo!

Best place to stay. When I looked at the reviews as I was booking my flights I was skeptical about why they had so many 100% reviews... It's ABSOLUTELY CLEAR now! Mouro, Mattheus, Natasha, Peire...everyone who hosted us was great. They were friendly, we had breakfast, they advised us on tours, they took us out to bars and clubs..got us drinks :) Unbelievable experience all in all! IF YOU WANT A PLACE TO CALL A SECOND HOME & MAKE NEW FRIENDS, THIS IS IT! Miss you guys & c you soon!!!!

Seriously best staff and best hostel ever! I can not thank them enough for everything they do, as corny as it sounds you do become a little family. They made my trip! I was traveling solo and couldn't suggest it enough for a solo traveler! Thanks so much!

Fantastic hostel full of lovely people and great atmosphere. There is the option to eat dinner all together every night for which they only ask a small contribution towards (whatever you can afford), which was a great way to get everyone together and create a friendly vibe - especially with seemingly unlimited sangria! It's in a great location - very close to a metro with great links everywhere. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, the entire place has a community feel to it, 100% recommend.

• 13th Oct 2015

You guys are amazing, had so much fun and can't wait to come back! :D

• 11th Oct 2015

Best hostel I've stayed at! Amazing staff, a super social atmosphere and fun events every night! It would be a mistake to stay anywhere else! Natasja, Mauro and everyone else on the staff helped make Barcelona my favorite city!

The hostel is superb. Perfect for bed and breakfast. The staffs are super friendly as well as the other tenants. had one of the best hostel experience. definitely going to stay here next time.

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Bangladesh

The staff and the people at this hostel are what makes it. The facilities are okay but far from a 'flashpacker' style hostel. On a side note - watch out for pick-pockets! I got my phone taken :(

This was the best management I've experienced at any hostel.

• 8th Oct 2015

These guys have created an amazing hostel in Barcelona. The location is great, the staff are awesome, the vibe is incredible. This hostel is whatever you want it to be - don't stay anywhere else! And I have to mention the staff again. So open and approachable, really refreshing!

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in! They really take good care of you. It's super fun and a great family-like atmosphere. Location is great. Daily pub crawls are a great way to check out the nightlife. Natasja and Mauro are fantastic.