Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Loved this hostel. Really friendly staff and guests, good atmosphere in a smaller hostel. I really like the location as well. The neighborhood has lots of little tapas restaurants.

Staff is really terrific, and accommodating. I only planned on staying one day and wound up staying 8. The minute I walked down to check in I noticed two interesting things, the first being the guy fawkes mask behind a glass cabinet that said "in case of revolution break glass" which was cool, and when I walked into the lounge area everybody was really nice and friendly. I made some friends for life probably at this hostel.

• 29th Sep 2015

It was just for one day, but it was excellent!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Really friendly and helpful staff, brilliant atmosphere and free dinner and sangria of a night ! Highly recommend !! Thanks so much for making my stay in Barcelona so memorable :)

You guys rock!

Hostel One was the absolute best! The staff, the vibes, everything was just amazing and made my time in Barcelona that much better!

Best hostel! Location is very convenient, five minutes walking from a metro station, which you can easily reach all those major attractions in Barcelona. The facility and environment overall is clean. The most important thing is the atmosphere here is awesome, as the hostel itself is not a big one, therefore it gives a family feeling, it's easy to makes friends with almost everyone here. The staff here is also helpful, they provide dinner and free wine and take us to good local bars and clubs!!!

This hostel is really good and has family oriented atmosphere. This was my first time staying at a hostel and I would highly recommend staying here. The staff is awesome (Mauro/Max/Natasha/Hanna) are so friendly and they make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are as well. I think the towels should be more thicker, but I think that's a European thing lol. Overall, stay here when you come to Barcelona - you will not regret it!

Very cool staff, nice atmosphere, double room is a bit spartanic.

Amazing hostel! Just a little pricey when you can get just as an amazing experience for much cheaper at their sister hostel. Glad I stayed at both though, never stayed in a better chain!

The staff were incredible and everyone made me feel so welcome. As everyone has said, perfect hostel for solo travellers. Will be back!

• 25th Sep 2015

This hostel is one of the best hostels I've been! Hostel feels like home 'cause there is super nice staff and dinner every night is for free. Then after dinner almost everyone was heading out together so made many new friends in this hostel. Easy to walk everywhere. Definitely coming back someday! Good for solo travelers.

friendly people nice staff !! One of my favorite hostel.

• 22nd Sep 2015

The staff were nearly too friendly - thanks for helping me out so much guys!!!!

• 21st Sep 2015

Such an amazing hostel with the best staff! I never wanted to leave! Cannot recommend them enough.

Hostel One is THE BEST hostel hands down. I stayed here for 5 nights and in those 5 nights made more lasting friendships than anywhere else. They will become like family to you and you'll end up wanting to stay longer. The family dinners at 9pm are awesome and they ALWAYS take you out to do something each night. The staff is like no other. If you need anything they go out of their way to help. Natasja, Hanna, Max, and Mauro... it's their hospitality that'll be bringing be back to stay again.

• 20th Sep 2015

The hostel deserves it's incredible reputation. If you want to have a great time in Barcelona, stay here. That's all. The rooms are great, bathrooms and showers are fantastic (like wow), the common area downstairs is perfect for meeting people, the free dinners every night are incredible and of course the best staff ever. Zori, Hanna and Josephina made my whole Barcelona experience memorable. They organised private tours just for myself to Mont Serat, Segrada Familia and burger shops.

Great hostel, had a really good time here which improved on the overall fantastic Barcelona. The atmosphere is one of the best I've experienced at a hostel. The family dinners are great, so are the nights out. I felt comfortable throughout my whole stay. Would highly recommend.

I stayed at Hostel One Paralelo for four days and three nights. The facilities were clean, the rooms were nice, and you can have all you can eat breakfast for 2,50 euros, and free dinner and sangria. The staff members were great! They made me feel welcome from the very first moment I walked in there, and were so helpful and informative. They took us out every night to explore the Barcelona night life and I had such an amazing time. Highly recommend staying at this hostel when in Barcelona.

Great staff, awesome atmosphere. Pooled water over tops of the sinks which was annoying. Would stay here again.