Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Brilliant stay! Hostel is in a perfect location and the staff could not be better...would definitely stay again in the future!

• 1st Nov 2013

Really Nice Hostel, perfect location with walking distance to everything, but still in a calm neighbourhood. Friendliest hostel staff I ever met. I will definiteley come back.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Awesome! Felt so welcome there

and again 100% to Hostel One Paralelo :)

The stuffs are super friendly!! very homy place, I felt like at my home, relaxing and comfortable. The breakfast and dinner were quite nice, though I only had the breakfasts :D anyway, it's a very nice to stay!!

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Taiwan

Absolutely fantastic hostel! Superb location, family dinners, nights out, great fun...and not to forget PJ, Juan and Gonzalo, the best staff ever! I'm definitely coming back guys! Gurcan

Best hostel I've stayed at. Staff there are awesome!!! Cooked dinners, nights out, great location. Highly recommend. Will be back if ever in Barcelona

Awesome stay, its my 2nd time that I had to book a hostel in bcn, and those guys never ever fail to deliver, the hostel itself is really great, but the staff are UNBELIEVABLE, seriously, PJ cares about every little thing, as if he place was his, as if every guest was family, no matter what. not to mention the cooking skills, like a Boss.. Juan is also great. chilled and relaxed all the time. anyhow as said, great staff , great hostel, its the place to be when in Bcn Mo

Great hostel!! If you wanna meet some nice people and have a lot of fun, you MUST go there. Good kitchen, jacuzzi, nice beds and bathrooms, and everything clean. Thanks for everything guys (Marcus, PJ, Gonzalo, Juan, Cynthia and the rest), I'll miss you all! Cheers!

Great place! Highly recommended! I will come back, without a doubt, the next time I'm in Barcelona!

I read all the reviews saying that it feels like you're in one big family at this hostel and thought, "yeah right," but it's true. The staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. The hostel is right by a metro so it's easy to get around the city, and I was able to fit my whole suitcase in my locker. I knew my things were safe and everything was generally clean (and I'm really picky about cleanliness). I had a great stay and would highly recommend this hostel to anyone going to Barcelona!

Honestly, a perfect hostel!!! I felt so at home. The beds were comfy, the bathrooms had hot water and were CLEAN, and everyone is so nice! Dinner every night is delicious. If you are going to Barcelona, book Hostel One Paralelo!!!

• 27th Oct 2013

I wish I could put more than 100% to the staff of the hostel, they do all the best:) Hostel one it's a good deal in Barcelona, From that hostel you can easily reach every interesting places and also there are several good places for drink and eat next to the door but the most delicious food in barcelona you can eat at dinner time in the hostel, food which the staff cooks :) thanks for everything If I go to Barcelona I will stay there again:)

The family dinners are the best--delicious and wonderful variety! The staff definitely go out of the way to make everyone feel welcome. The mattresses are a bit old and in need of replacement, and the showers are very narrow so there is not much room there to turn around. The terrace is wonderful, and they do a great job of balancing the party atmosphere with quiet at night for those who wish to sleep. Bathrooms should be cleaned twice a day with so many people using them twice per day.

Awesome place.

The hostel is clean, fun, and my stay there was amazing! The dinners were delicious, and JP was awesome.

Super clean, super friendly staff ;) This hostel might seem far from the typical center but if you really want to get a feel for what Barcelona is all about, THIS is the area in which to stay (Poble Sec). This hostel is the best of both worlds, you can have a good time going out with the other people in the hostel, but at night you can get an amazing night's sleep (it's very comfortable, safe, everything clean, super modern amenities). SAD TO HAVE MISSED CYNTHIA'S PAELLA! Next time!!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Everyone was so kind, and the atmosphere was awesome.

• 25th Oct 2013

Great staff with a great family atmosphere. I felt right at home!

My travel mates and myself had a great experience staying at the hostel. We met some fun and interesting people, thanks to PJ cooking we had great dinners every night, and the organized night activities were always a blast. The entire staff was very friendly and provided a safe and fun environment.

• 24th Oct 2013