Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Feels more like getting home to some of your best friends and family rather than a hostel. The staff PJ, Angel and Mauro are amazing! They make you feel unbelievably welcome and cozy and it's like meeting your old friends. There are always people hanging out in the common areas, so if you want to find partners for sightseeing or lunch, then you never have to look far. Also the official staff and their two helpers do everything to help all the guests get to know each other. Parties are E P I C

The best hostel you'll find in Barcelona. 👌 10/10

• 4th Dec 2014

A very special place. The staff makes a big new city feel like home as soon as you walk in the door. Everyone working there not only helped me with everything I needed, they went out of their way to show me the best places to go in Barcelona, factoring in my budget and personal interests. Not to mention family dinners in the evening and a guaranteed good time every night with the entire hostel. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the food and location are wonderful. Will be coming back!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Our stay was amazing!! We only stayed for one night but the family dinner and going out after was so fun.

My favourite hostel in Spain. Love the staff. Keep up the great work, guys!

Best hostel ever

The best people and hospitality!!!

• 1st Dec 2014

I had a great stay here. Angel and the team are very welcoming and will make sure your you have a great time in Barcelona. The place is clean, close to a metro station and an easy walk to the main sights. Stay here!!!

Great experience. Friendly staff, dinners with the whole hostel, and fun nights out. An unforgettable night involving quite a cast of characters including a drunken older lady. When I come back, I'm definitely staying here again.

Awesome hostel, the staff is truly enjoys what they do. I am one of the few people that didn't fall in love with Barcelona right away. The staff made me fall in love with Barcelona. James

• 29th Nov 2014

One of the best hostels i've ever been to.. Great staff, nice rooms and best atmosphere ever. Already planned to go back there next time i'll be in Barcelona.

This hostel is my favourite. Mauru and Angel were so incredibly welcoming and really created a family environment. Its fun, easy to meet people, and so comfortable. They cook family dinners every night for everybody and then take you out to bars after. And one day i literally did not leave the hostel because i felt so at home there. Thanks for everything guys, you are good people! x

• 29th Nov 2014

Wonderful lively hostel where you´ll undoubtably meet some amazing people, from the very kind and helpful hosts and the varied cultures and people you get to interact with.

defenetly the best hostel from Spain! The team gave me the feeling to be part of a family, it was amazing! I hope to see all of you next year again!!! Thank you so much for all! Miss you guys and merilin ❤️

PJ, Angel, and the other staff here are awesome. A big ol' dinner gets cooked up every night, and even if you're not around for the 9 pm dinner call, there's always plenty of leftovers for you roll in tired from exploring Barcelona. Conveniently located right by everything you'd want to see, and walking distance from the major public transport. Rooms are clean and standard-sizes for hostels, and solid wi-fi on every floor. Comfortable, and highly recommended!

Such an awesome hostel! Best ambiance in Europe yet! Met great friends!

Great staff! Hostel One is got a homely feel to it!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Do yourself a favor, and stay here at this hostel when you visit Barcelona. PJ, Angel, and Mauru (the staff) make you feel very welcomed. They cook you dinner, and the breaky is only 2.50. Close to the metro, and the staff love to take you out or suggest things to do. The atmosphere is great as well. SUPER easy to meet people. What a welcoming atmosphere. Easily made Barcelona my favorite city during my European adventures. Thanks hostel one!!!

Awesome hostel. One of the best I've stayed at during my European back packing experience. Excellent and fun atmosphere, clean and comfortable accommodation and situated in a great location. Couldn't ask for more! Will come back to stay on my next visit to Barcelona. 10/10

• 27th Nov 2014

Book it right now. If you stay elsewhere, you will regret it. Best staff and best service I've seen at a hostel in all my travels at hostels on 5 different continents. Staff will go above the call of duty to ensure you have an amazing experience. Clean and comfortable rooms. Clean bathrooms. Amazing facilities and people. Prepare to have a trip to remember in Barcelona.