Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

The hostel is clean, fun, and my stay there was amazing! The dinners were delicious, and JP was awesome.

Super clean, super friendly staff ;) This hostel might seem far from the typical center but if you really want to get a feel for what Barcelona is all about, THIS is the area in which to stay (Poble Sec). This hostel is the best of both worlds, you can have a good time going out with the other people in the hostel, but at night you can get an amazing night's sleep (it's very comfortable, safe, everything clean, super modern amenities). SAD TO HAVE MISSED CYNTHIA'S PAELLA! Next time!!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Everyone was so kind, and the atmosphere was awesome.

• 25th Oct 2013

Great staff with a great family atmosphere. I felt right at home!

My travel mates and myself had a great experience staying at the hostel. We met some fun and interesting people, thanks to PJ cooking we had great dinners every night, and the organized night activities were always a blast. The entire staff was very friendly and provided a safe and fun environment.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hands down the best hostel I stayed at during my 2 month Europe trip. My friend and I immediately felt at home here mostly because of the amazingly friendly and chill staff but also the facility feels like a home. I felt like I knew everyone who was staying there within one night because we all eat a family style dinner then make plans to go out together with suggestions on clubs from the staff. If you want a real social hostel experience definitely stay here!

Awesome hostel, would stay again!

I traveled to this hostel with three of my friends and we loved it. The staff was helpful and recommended great places to eat, things to see, and where to go (thanks PJ :)). The communal dinner and hanging out in the living area are easy ways to meet other travelers. We walked everywhere from the hostel and thought the location was great (also close to the metro if walking isn't your thing). We had a great time in Barcelona! Thanks!

• 21st Oct 2013