Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

Great staff, awesome atmosphere. Pooled water over tops of the sinks which was annoying. Would stay here again.

Had such a great 3 nights in Barcelona, all thanks to you guys! Thank you!

Great atmosphere, great staffs!

I couldn't have asked for a better hostel to stay at while in Barcelona. Great staff and perfect for the traveler wanting to meet people and have a good time!

I am in LOVE with this hostel. I stayed there for only two nights and I felt like the people I met there were family! The atmosphere that the staff creates and the way they bring everyone in the hostel together every night is truly unparalleled. Without a doubt, this is THE hostel you should stay in if you want to have a fun and welcoming time. They make it so easy for people to make friends and have adventures out on the town together! Perfection! To not stay here would be a waste!

• 10th Sep 2015

Awesome staff members. Cooked us amazing dinners every night plus took us on pub crawls. Had a fantastic time.

My first time travelling alone and was bit nervous but wow I had a great time! Staff were incredibly friendly, organised some amazing nights out and knew the best places to visit. Very easy to meet other people and go out... will definitely visit again!

Most amazing hostel ever ! Loved the family like atmosphere and staff are beyond helpful anytime of the day. Will definitely stay here again when I m in Barcelona !

Literally the best hostel I have ever stayed at in my entire life. Mauro was the coolest and most interesting man I have ever met. The hostel environment is one of the best ever. Family dinners every night at 9 then we all go out to a bar and club ever night as well. The hostel was very clean, being cleaned once a day thoroughly. People were some of the nicest we have met and having a group to go out with every night was amazing. Nothing bad I can say about this place. I'm coming back soon!!!!

Met amazing people which is important as a solo traveler. All was facilitated by equally amazing staff led by the exceptional Mauro. The best possible thing I can put in a review is that I will definitely come again. :)

This is a very special hostel. The friendly vibes I felt while staying here are unmatched, and between the family dinners (for only tips!), the staff taking you out to bars/clubs in the evening, and hanging out in the backyard, you really become friends with all the other travelers. I only wish we could have stayed there much longer - we will be back!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is optimal, the rooms are spotless, the staff is super-friendly and went above and beyond to ensure guests had everything they needed. I'm not sure of they offered private rooms or not -- that would be the only thing that for me personally would make it perfect. I was skeptical about all the glowing reviews this place got but it's well-deserved praise. If you're in Barcelona, stay here.

The atmosphere at this hostel is amazing, you feel welcome and part of a family right away. They have activities every night, that all start with a free dinner and sangria. Location is also very good. The only thing is that the beds are quite hard, so sleeping soundly was a bit difficult.

The staff at Paralelo are amazing (especially Mauro and Natasja)! I had such a great time here I didn't want to leave, the staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and the hostel in general attracts a good bunch of people. The free dinner is a brilliant way to meet people, especially when you're a solo traveller like myself.

Great hostel! Fantastic atmosphere and the staff are amazing!

I had an amazing time there. I have been recommending this hostel to everyone that I met in Spain that is going to Barcelona. The staff is wonderful! They try very hard to help you around the city!! Wonderful people. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Barcelona.

• 5th Sep 2015

Fantastic staff, rooms and bathrooms were nice and tidy! Would definitely recommend

Best hostel I have stayed at so far, incredibly helpful staff and everyone is always ready to help. Rooms are clean and nice. I can't wait to go back. Definitely 10/10!

• Hungary

Thank you for such a nice stay! Your hostel was very genuine and welcoming, and I was sad to leave. Your staff is exceptional, too - especially Milito! Much love Xo Julianna

• 5th Sep 2015

This hostel oozes positive vibes, everyone seemed to open up, let lose and party together. I was greeted by a cool guy who welcomed me to the family and explained that in this hostel they cook everyone staying there dinner, crack out the sangria and play drinking games, all for free. He then told me that tonight a friend of his who owns a party bus will pick us up and take us to a pool party where we will all get in for free, because he knows the bouncer. Everyone went out, everyone had fun!

• 4th Sep 2015