Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels I have stayed at, everyone is so happy and helpful! Anytime I'm in barcelona I will definitely be staying in One Paralelo! Felt so at home!

• 6th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Really fun and a great atmosphere for meeting people. It felt safe, clean and friendly. Highly recommend it.

The staff at the hostel are really cool! They try to make the best of your stay and at night they Cook some dinner and after that they take you to a nice bar to get wasted hahah Really cool!!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

A very nice hostel with clean rooms, superfriendly staff and the highlight is the common dinner. I returned a second time to enjoy the atmosphere. 110%!!!! Thank you all and keep up the good vibe!

Hostel One Paralelo is a must go hostel. Firstly, the staff are excellent. They are friendly, and very fun - in fact hostel one is like home. It is a comfortable hostel, the rooms are spacious and very clean, and the atmosphere is brilliant. There is also free dinners at dinner time, pub crawls, and breakfast in the mornings. It gives a complete raiting for me. I would reccomend it to anyone.

This hostel is hands down the best hostel out there, the staff are amazing and filled with so much local knowledge which they are more than happy to share I can't wait to come back when I'm back in Barcelona

• 4th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Very safe and fun environment. Staff was SUPER helpful and friendly. Would definitely return here!!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015

This hostel sets standards high for all other hostels. If you're looking to meet amazing people and have an awesome time in barcelona, don't think twice and book! I would definitely recommend staying here, free supper and pubcrawl are added features!

My friend and I stayed at Hostel One Paralelo for 3 nights. It was a real pleasant stay. The staff were lovely and accomodating. Dinner was cooked each night so we could all enjoy it together round the table...and sangria! The hostel arranged great nights out to the pubs and clubs of Barcelona. It is in a great location so everything you would wanna see is within reach. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here when in Barcelona. Thank you! :)

This hostel is completely AMAZING! The people are very nice, the ambiance is good and the staff is completely out of control (in a good way... specially when it comes to ANGEL and tequila shooters !). If you are going to Barcelona and not staying in this hostel, you are making a huge mistake. Believe me this place is a must !

• 1st Apr 2015

Really great hostel, thoroughly reccomended - He might be wearing a onzie Cos he is super funzie But for sure he'll be wearing a smile And for you go the extra mile, He knows how to cook great pasta Seasoning y hasta, And with a map he can show ya The coolest places in barcelona So you should buy him a corona Because he the coolest man in barcelona - ode to pj -

Absolutely the best hostel I have been to. The whole staff was friendly and accommodating. Unlike every other hostel that I have stayed at during my 2 month trip in Europe, there absolutely nothing I can complain about here.

I decided to stay at this hostel rather than at my friend's place. Almost embarrassed how many times I have stayed at this hostel, but I will surely come back... if they will let me. Thanks to Angel, Mauro, PJ, Merilin and, at least but not least, JUAN JOSE.

Awesome hostel to meet people, particularly if you are travelling alone. Eat dinner as a family which was a great way to meet everyone else staying at hostel, met some really cool people staying at this hostel. I enjoyed the brekky as well...I had the spanish omelette and some fruit which for me was a great healthy start to the day. The staff are great too. Angel is awesome and provides great info about Barcelona. I loved my stay !

• 29th Mar 2015

I defy anyone to not have an amazing time at this hostel. There are certain hostels across Europe that people 'know' as THE hostel of that city / area and Hostel One Parelelo is surely that one for Barcelona. As a first time solo traveller I met the greatest people and am so happy I chose this place : )

The staff were awesome and very helpful especially Angel. He was fun and exciting to be around. Very welcoming and attentive host. Great atmosphere. Good location and very near to the underground station.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Hostel One Paralelo was absolutely amazing! They really take the time to make sure everybody has a great time. I stayed for 8 nights and every single one of them I had an absolute blast. The Hostel One family vibe is strong. Big thanks to Mauro, Angel, PJ, Charlie, John, and Merilin(such an amazing cook!). I cant wait to come back one day!

• 27th Mar 2015

everything was just perfect! the staff were sooooo nice, friendly and helpful. the best hostel I have ever been. I will come again - I know it for sure!

Amazing hostel to stay at! The family dinner every night really brings everyone together at the hostel, creates an amazing social atmosphere. Every night we would all eat dinner together then go out to some really fun places with some free drinks and skipping the line everywhere. The staff are amazing and make the hostel the amazing place that it is.

Great place,very well located and very friendly and welcoming staff