Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was the best we've stayed in by far. The staff are friendly,helpful and kind,the atmosphere fun and inclusive and the building itself well positioned,clean and accessible. We intend to stay here again thanks to the great atmosphere and wonderful people we met. Free family meals were amazing and the staff made everyone feel just that- well looked after like a member of the family. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• 8th Sep 2014

This is what all hostels should feel like, welcoming, clean, and comfortable, everything I feli at Hostel One. Everyone on staff, Ricardo, Nicoletta, and (Marco , I believe was the night staffer). Ricardo was hilarious and even made my first day there feel nice and comfortable, like I've been there before, made me feel very relaxed in a new place. Not a lot of places would offer a free dinner either, which made the place feel even more like stopping in on family. I give this place a A++++.

• 8th Sep 2014

It was super great !!! Thanks a lot for your kindness, the food and your smiles !! We loved our experience in Hostel One Paralelo ! AND we LOVE Barcelona !! Sarah & Jesse :)

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Fantastic hostel! The staff were amazing! Of all the hostels I stayed on my trip this one had the best atmosphere, with communal meals in the evening you get to know your fellow travellers and the food was good. The facilities were excellent and clean. The hostel is located within a five minute walk to the metro and then its only a few stops to La rambla. Excellent hostel!

Great hostel. Great staff and really good food too!!

Staff is amazing, you will have fun and feel comfortable. I will recommend this place to all Barcelona travellers. Thanks guys!

Fantastic place to stay, will recommend to everyone!

It is the best hostel in Europe.

• 6th Sep 2014

Lovely hostel, very welcoming. Great atmosphere for travellers who want to meet others. Staff were very helpful and Ricardo in particular was a great help and easy to interact with. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in, I came here for one night and ended up staying for 2 weeks!! The building is great but it's really the staff who make the hostel what it is - Ricardo, Nicola and Rafa cook an amazing dinner for everyone every night, go out with the guests, make everyone feel completely at home and are always there if there's a problem. Will recommend to everyone

• 5th Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. We were cooked a great dinner every night and taken out by the staff at night to bars / clubs. Thanks to the staff for making it a great stay and I will be back when I am able to get back to Barcelona

Cozy atmosphere, dinner with the staffs every night, super friendly staffs welcome you. It's not in the downtown but still can catch metro easily. Highly recommend this place! :-)

Very friendly hostel and great place to meet people.

• 3rd Sep 2014

I spent two great days in this hostel. Staff are very helpful and kind. Atmosphere was perfect and the show by the staff was exellent! The dinner was so tasty, It helped people get to know each other. I would definately choose this hostel the next time I am in Barcelona.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • China

Hostel One Paralelo is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at over a span of 4 months traveling. Excellent facilities and great locations, however the real standout point is the staff. Rafael and Ricardo really go above and beyond to make sure that guests are comfortable and happy in the hostel!!! During the course of the 2 night I was there they cooked amazing (& free) dinners and even performed acrobatics!!! The common area of this hostel is probably the best I've seen in any hostel.

Many thanks to Ricardo, Rafa and Nikola for making our stay great! The dinner every night is really nice and there's a great atmosphere in the hostel. We stayed in the 8 bed dorm which was clean and spacious, and had well-designed bathroom facilities. The hostel is very well thought out and there are several communal spaces for people to relax, talk, play games, etc. Definitely stay there.

One of the most welcoming hostels I have ever been to. The staff are second to none, and I even received an unexpected free dinner! Would undoubtedly stay here again.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Hostel One Paralelo is the best place I've ever stayed. The entire staff was amazing. Juan, Manuel, Nikola, and Angel all had the greatest attitudes. Ricardo is a true legend; the guy is the one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Rafa as well, he cooked the best food I had in Barcelona. I'd highly recommend staying here.

• 1st Sep 2014

In my opinion the matresses are very thin/ hard

• 31st Aug 2014