Hostel One Paralelo Reviews

Calle Salvá 62, Barcelona, Spain

The only bad thing was that I was only able to stay one night! Everything about this hostel was great! It was clean and most importantly the staff was welcoming and friendly. The events they hosted made the atmosphere great as well and it was easy to meet new people and make new friends. It was definitely a great experience and if I ever return, I will definitely stay here again.

• 27th Oct 2014

Excellent atmosphere!!!! the stuff was great and dinner served in the hostel is a great moment to meet other travellers!!! had a great time going out with them too.

Loved this hostel - great fun, social hostel. Loved the nightly dinners - it was great for meeting other travellers, which is great when travelling solo!! Comfortable and in a good location.

This hostel was outstanding. The staff was very warm, welcoming, and helpful. More importantly they just are good people. Mauro, Charlie, and pj were great guides to the nightlife and really showed everyone a good time. The food was good at the free family style dinner and I really recommend you attend and get a chance to meet the other guests over a meal; it really set a good time for the night. The guests were very diverse in age and nationalities and were a lot of fun. Highly recommend!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Fantastic atmosphere, not a big hostel so you get to meet everyone during the nightly dinners prepared by the staff who then takes everyone for a great a night out. Shout out to all staff members as well, Mauro, Debora, Nikola, John, PJ, Charlie. Don't have to mention the great location, perfect wifi, plugs and light in each bed and everything is extremely clean.

Espectacular!!! It was a very fun and fantastic stay. All days we have very good meals and pub crawl with the most friendly staff. Perfect!!

My whole experience at this hostel was amazing. I'm a female solo traveler and stayed there 4 nights It is very homey and welcoming. Free (based on tips) communal dinner every night allows you to meet other travelers. After dinner the staff takes everyone out to a different bar/club. The staff are so kind and all young/interesting people. It felt like I was coming home after a long day in Barcelona. I honestly never wanted to leave! Stay here! And bring good vibes, this place runs on them.

I've stayed in a ton of hostels and this was by far the best! I met some of the most amazing people here, both staff and guests. The nightly dinners and outings are worth the cost alone! I don't think I'd stay in a fancy 5-star hotel over this place on any visit to Barcelona!

• 20th Oct 2014

The best hostel I stayed at while traveling Europe. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere of the hotel is amazing. Seems like everyone partakes in the group activities and has a great time here. The hostel dinner is a great way to met and greet your fellow travelers. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Barcelona. Location wise it a also perfect with easy access to metro.

Great team running the Hostel thanks s

Loved the hostel, very good atmosphere and the staff is very helpfull and welcoming.

• 18th Oct 2014

Staying at Hostel One Paralelo was one of my most interesting, exciting and comfortable experiences I've ever had. I arrived at the hostel early, but the staff, Nikkola was there to help me and give some recommendation on what to do in Barcelona. Other staffs I met there were amazingly friendly, nice, kind, fun people! If i'm visiting Barcelona again, I'd love to stay in this hostel again and I definitely recommend this amazing hostel to other travelers I meet ;)

This hostel has ok facilities. The best reason for choosing this hostel is the location and good staff. The staff are very friendly and cook a good dinner each night. The yummy hot dinner that everyone shares is a pay by donation arrangement. The staff are very friendly and take everyone out each evening. The friendly staff and location make this a great hostel. Highly recommended.

Formidable

• 17th Oct 2014
  • China

Mauro, Nikoletta, PJ, Charlie, Deborah and team are fantastic. Get to know the city with them for sure!

I was recommended to stay here while in Barcelona and this hostel did not disappoint. Especially for a solo traveler this was probably the best I've been to. It was a great hostel to meet other travelers, the staff was awesome and friendly and I can't wait to come back and visit. Do not stay anywhere else.

The staff was amazing. Merrel, Nikoletta, and the overnight guy were both very kind and helpful. Special thank you to the beautiful Debra for making delicious Portugese dinner at the hostel for a few nights. Overall, the facility was not the most modern but it has a very homely feel to it. There are computers that available for use and a refrigerator to put food in. I highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling to Barcelona.

Thank you for the care, kindness and solid customer service. Staff were helpful with any city / tourist / restaurant questions, going above and beyond While I have stayed at many hostels in Europe, S.A. and Australia, HostelOne truly is the stand out. The hostel was the perfect size for me - just right in number of people and size of facility. It was comfortable, and intimate - An easy space to meet and mingle, and, of course, enjoy breakfast and the beautiful, homemade communal dinners!

• 13th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel!!! Great place to meet fellow travellers, loved the family atmosphere. Definitely recommend the delicious dinners by donation, and you can hang out and pre drink before going out together. The staff were fantastic, so friendly and so helpful. I'm already planning my next trip to Barcelona and will definitely stay here again!!

• 13th Oct 2014

I've passed up too many opportunities to review the hostels I've been in on this journey, but I couldn't miss the chance to tell the world how awesome my stay here was! Everyone on staff was incredible, they knew everyone's names and acted as our friends. We had group dinners, went out together and made friends quickly! The building is wonderful and I loved the outdoor area :) Thanks for such a wonderful end to my time in Spain, I can't wait to come back and see you all again.