Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was so accommodating and amazing. Very clean and knowledgeable about the city. created an environment for everyone meet each other. couldn't ask for anything more highly recommended and I would go back any time im in Prague

• 19th May 2015

I really loved staying at Hostel One Prague! The staff are SO friendly and helpful. The activities they offer guests everyday are fun and a great way to meet other travelers! I am a solo traveler, but never felt alone at this hostel which made it such a great experience! The location is nice too. Its close to the center, but not in the middle of all the tourist attractions.. so many awesome restaurants/bars! The room/hostel were clean and tidy. I will definitely stay here next time im in Prague!

• 19th May 2015

I traveled alone and this was the perfect place to meet people. The facilities were very clean and had an open and party atmosphere. The staff was super friendly and fun too. I will be coming back to Prague and this hostel.

The staff was amazing and helped navigate tours and nightlife. Book early because the demand is high

• 16th May 2015

When I arrived my bed still had dirty sheets on it. However when I told th staff they were extremely apologetic and insisted on changing them for me instead of just giving me fresh ones. This sums up the staff here - always eager to help you have a good time. The free dinner is simple but fresh and tasty, and the staff take you on excursions and out to parties every day if you want. The place is clean and has lots of nice communal areas where you can chill out.

This was my first time at a hostel. While the staff were friendly and the drinks were cheap at the Rave Cave, it was always extremely loud at night when I was trying to sleep, and it's not really close to old town. As far as the hostel itself though, it was as much as you can ask for.

• 13th May 2015
  • Scotland

Hostel one Prague is an amazing place to stay, the staff are really friendly and helpful I actually missed my flight before the weekend and everywhere was booked out and I was havning trouble finding a place, I turned up to hostel one Prague and told them my situation they we more the happy to help me out and went out of there way to find me a bed for the weekend :) It's s great hostel to meet people because they have there own bar "The rave cave" . Highly recomended hostel great astmosphere :)

• 12th May 2015

The free dinners make it a good time for all the hostel mates to gather together and get to know each other. Awesome.

it´s an old ugly build, where each room has a bathroom and 6 beds for mixed persons. It doesn´t seem so clean. They have a different concept: there isn´t a breakfast you can pay, but there´s a made dinner for free, we can eat in the garden with the other persons (very good)! Everyday it´s possible to go to a small party downstairs before go out. The receptionists go with us, but I expected all are nice and open. I noticed one of them whisper something about me, it was unconfortable.

Hi, thanks for your feedback - it helps to make our hostel a better place! We're sorry to hear that you think you noticed someone whispering about you, and that you found our building to be old and ugly. About the building: this is Prague, one of the oldest cities in Europe! There are many buildings that are much much older, and we're very proud of ours (both inside and out). We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our free dinners and garden :) - Thanks again, the Hostel One Prague team

By far the best hostel I've stayed at with the friendliest staff! There was always something to do and I immediately felt welcome there.

• 11th May 2015

Awesome community vibe - great for solo travellers. The staff are incredible - super friendly and had events planned out daily and nightly. Bar in the basement and free dinners are a nice bonus as well!

• 11th May 2015

Great party hostel.. met amazing people.. kind of out of the way abit... but it was a cheap taxi ride over into the old city.. about $2-$4

Ahhhh Hostel One.....Where do I begin? The room: We booked a double private in advance and it was HUGE. Great shower pressure. Free dinner every night and it's usually pretty good. Organized tours/daytrips every afternoon (DO THEM!) and the staff takes you out to an amazing club every night (GO WITH THEM!). And about the staff; they really make this place what it is. They're all SO friendly, genuine, and helpful with whatever you need. We had a blast partying with these guys! We'll be back.

Average hostel that had several problems. There is only 1 bathroom for a 10 person room, the events planned by the hostel were not the best and overall the staff seemed to be very disorganized. If I were to return to Prague I would not stay here

• 6th May 2015

Hi, thanks for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we apologize that you didn't have an amazing stay. We believe we are an ABOVE average hostel, and have proven this time & time again with our great staff and awesome activities. We swiftly rectified an error that had been made with your payment, and apologized profusely! We are only human - mistakes can happen. You’re correct that there is only 1 bathroom IN the room itself, but there are 3 additional bathrooms that you can use at any time!

The staff was friendly and helpful when we needed help with restaurant recommendations and directions but I felt that they had the interests of the hostel in mind, rather than our own. For example promoting their own nights out rather than giving honest advice about where we would have the best time. I understand wanting everyone to have fun within the hostel but it resulted in not fully trusting their advice. A better payment system needs to be implemented including receipts.

• 6th May 2015

Hi, thanks for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we'd like to apologize that you didn't have an amazing stay. At Hostel One, we love to party and definitely know the best places in town! Our advice is the honest opinions of our staff, and what we’ve tried, tested & proven over time. In regards to payment, we are only human, and now and then - mistakes can happen. We swiftly rectified an error that had been made with your friends payment, and apologised profusely!

Great staff, awesome atmosphere, met a bunch of great friends. Short walk into old town. Rooms were spacious and clean facilities.

very good...from de bus station 20m walking..you can go to downtown in 25m walking....nice staff..

Staff is very friendly. I would stay here again.

- bad beds very uncomfortable and old mattresses (all in our room) - also not really clean sheets + Nice staff + bathroom in the room (nothing special) o The location is ok, not in the center but the connection is quite good. o kitchen in the rooms are not working

We regret that you didn't enjoyed your stay with us unlike all the order guests who had a great time here. Regarding the kitchens in dorms, they cannot be used for legal &safety reasons. Also, if people are cooking where other guests are sleeping - it would not only disturb them, but also create a more unhygienic environment. This is why we have a large, fully-equipped communal kitchen open 24/7. We wish you safe travels!

We had a great stay at this hostel. We loved the location, it was a short walk into the Old Town but in the best area for eating and drinking. Our room was absolutely amazing, the bar is fun and the staff are amazing. We would stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7