Hostel One Prague

9.6
Superb 5292 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Thanks to Josh, Sofya, Lulu, Alice, and Gabby (sorry I forgot everyone else's name) this was one of the best hostels that I've stayed in. There wasn't a time that I felt bored since there was always a different activity to do for the day and also each night there was a new club/bar to attend. The only downside to the hostel was the wifi. It made it very hard to watch the free Netflix in the lounge room.

Hey there :) Thanks so much for your review! The wifi problem has now been fixed and we promise your next stay will be just perfect :) Come back to hang out with us and explore more of Prague! Kind regards, Hostel One Prague Team

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

What made this hostel great were staff members Josh and Theresa. They went the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. When going out Josh provided free ching and went out his way to show us the best places to buy meth. Later that night a local started on us and Theresa jumped straight in and stabbed him 3 times. Josh and Theresa are also excellent listeners and helped me work through some issues from a traumatic childhood event involving involving my uncle. Overall decent stay, would recommend.

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Man, you made our day :D :D LOL. Of course, that is what we are here for! Let it be stabbing agressive strangers, therapy or giving useful tips about the various places to buy whatever you need whehehehehe :D Trolling level : Over 9000 :D Cheers! Hostel One Prague Team

11th Jun 2017

This was my favorite hostel by far out of the 7 hostels that I stayed at! It's perfect for solo travelers and for people who want to make friends. The stsff were all so welcoming and really took the time to get to know you. Shout out to Ali, Betty and Sophya!! ❤️

9th Jun 2017

This place is UNREAL. I had booked a different hostel that ended up being horrible. I came here and it was like a breathe of fresh air. Great staff, clean and comfortable rooms, the best environment ever. Everyone was so friendly and chill. Definitely a social party hostel. Loved every second of my stay here!

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel. The facilities were great and the place was very clean. Awesome atmosphere, easy to meet people and party or take a night off if you're tired. The whole place is great, but the best part about this hostel is the staff, they are very sociable, friendly, and know how to show everyone a good time. Lulu, Tereza, Gonzalo, and Linda were the best, they did a standout job making me feel welcome. I extended my stay here from 4 days to a week, and I wish I could've stayed longer.

Hey man!! WE MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :( Reading your review almost made us cry that you are no longer here, well, we stay in touch and we wish you a freaking awesome rest of your journey! Hugs and kisses from all of us!!! Cheers! Hostel One Prague Team

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Amazing friendly hostel and the staff are super chilled and ready to help you with anything. I travelled alone and this is a good hostel to meet people and socialise and you will for sure find a friend in this place. Had a really hard time leaving and I hope that at some point in the future I can come back !!

Hey there :) Well the doors are always open (if not, we will buzz you in :D ), and we would be soooo happy to see you again. You rock. Thanks for the lovely comment! Kind regards, Hostel One Prague Team

7th Jun 2017

Great hostel and staff. Definitely have the option to party if you want or just chill. The daily hostel activities are fun and a great way to meet people! The free dinner every night is perfect for budget travelers! The only downside to the hostel is that it can be a 25min walk to the old town main square so plan accordingly and make one trip there daily instead of multiple trips unless you want to walk quite a bit that day. I would stay here again!

Hey there :) So delighted to see your evaluation. Great tip is to use the tram, it is just two - three tram stops to the absolute historical centre, and the tram ride is less than one Euro. Please, do come back so that we can party even harder! :] Kind regards, Hostel One Prague Team

• brandonvella135
  • Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Fun friendly staff. Tons of hostel activities to choose from. Free dinner every night if you're quick enough. About 15-20 minute walk to the old town square. Comfy beds with outlets and good wifi. Lockers are a bit small but other than that everythings great. Would recommend.

Hey there :) We have fun, friendly guests, like yourself :) Pleasure to hear you enjoyed our free dinners, we do have additional luggage space, safe box at the reception too :) Hoping to see you again :) Kind regards, Hostel One Prague Team

3rd Jun 2017
7.1

Facilities are alright. There arent security lockers in the room for us to use. There were also a lot of random beer bottles everywhere. If you're coming to Prague just to party, this is the place for you, but otherwise you might want a different hostel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Close to public transport. Great atmosphere and daily activities. Outdoor area and rave cave were fantastic. Private rooms are similar to hotel. Staff very attentive, especially Josh.

Hello there :) Thanks so much for your feedback! Glad you enjoyed our programme and the bar downstairs! Josh sends his regards :) We all hope to meet you again! Cheers! Hostel One Prague Team