Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel in Prague! Staff are awesome, you won't meet a better group of people!

I had really nice stay in this hostel. They make free dinners most of the days and everyday there is some different activity. I didn´t stay long, but I will definitelly come back again to this place, because I really felt like at home after few months of travelling...Location is pretty nice, 10mins walking from main train station, really cheap restaurants nearby...

• 17th Mar 2015

A little out of the main tourist area but it's a 15min walk to the old square so it's not a problem. They offer plenty of activities to get you involved and the staff are friendly and enthusiastic.

Best hostel in Prague. Free dinners and well-organized pub crawls and nights on the town! Location is right next to the liveliest bars and highest concentration of bars and restaurants in all of Prague. It takes about ten minutes to walk downtown to the more expensive and touristy areas. The rooms are clean and dorms secure. It is quiet in the rooms and bathrooms clean. Staff is extremely helpful. I would stay here forever if I could!

Awesome hostel. Location is a short walk to the city centre and there is plenty in the area to find a bite to eat or have a drink. Staff is great, very friendly with loads of suggestions for things to do/see. Really enjoyed the nightly organized events. Will book again if I'm ever back in the city.

Best hostel we've stayed in! So reasonably priced considering its cleanliness, friendly staff & the free dinner! It was great to mingle with the other guests and staff and go out in the evenings, I would definitely recomend this hostel!

is very nice hostel! easy tram ride to center and not a long walk. staff help to organize many activities and parties. bar is nice for meeting other travelers!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved every second of my stay here! The staff are approachable, helpful and incredibly fun. The hostel itself is clean, spacious and equipped with it's very own rave cave. All in all, highly recommended!

It is a bit of a walk into the old town and other sites. The hostel does arrange activities for every day/night, which is fun, but they normally don't leave until past midnight for the night activities, which is a bit later than we like to get started. The bar downstairs is cool and well priced, but they allow smoking in it. I am very sensitive to smoke and thus, couldn't go there for more than a few minutes at a time. The smoke smell was in the hall too. Nice kitchen!

Four of us visiting for the weekend from UK. Really great staff. Great bar and atmosphere. Definitely a good place to stay to have a good time and explore the city.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel was great. Staff were really friendly, the room was clean and the surrounding area was great. Spent only a short time here, but would definitely stay again. The walk to the center isn't far at all and easy to find. Thanks to all the lovely staff for being so fun and helpful!

I loved my stay at Hostel One Prague! It is the kind of place that makes you feel at home and that you never want to leave. They've got good facilities, such as hot showers and comfortable sofas in the common areas. The location is great as well, Zizkov feels like a very authentic and alternative/ vibrant part of Prague and is a 15 min. walk into the city center. The staff is just incredible, many thanks to my girls Prudence and Nina that made the nights out so much fun!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Very friendly, helpful, and accommodating staff. Well located, we never had to take the tram into the city, we just walked, but if you want the tram goes by just up the street from the hostel. The free dinners are a great plus and easy to meet some awesome ppl, sweet atmosphere overall. The room was a bit loud, we could here the partying downstairs from our third floor room, but its fine, its just a very social friendly hostel, easy to meet ppl!! Oh and cheap drinks in the bar downstairs!

Massive, clean and comfortable beds, helpful and friendly staff with a great location -- it's out of the old square where it's not touristy; quintessential and expensive. Instead it's cheaper with better bars and cafés, while still only being a 15 min walk from the cente. Highly recommended!

Great hostel. Staff is so friendly. Dinner is free and delicious. Good bar downstairs. This is definitely a party hostel and the staff make sure you have a good time.

Awesome place, had a great time in Prague! Staff were great, informative, approachable, really easy going, the pub every night seems to go off, beds and rooms were large enough and clean, and the place was easy to find! Only one thing comes to mind to complain about, not enough couches to slouch on in common room for when trying to figure out where to go for the day, but this is nothing to fret over!

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Awesome staff, different activities everyday, great free dinner and very well designed for socializing with other travelers (common area, kitchen and bar). Also, good number of bathrooms with excellent showers and full of cheap restaurants nearby. Free coffee and tea was also a plus. I stayed there for 7 days and strongly recommend it!

super comfy facilities, great atmosphere - meeting awesome people was the easiest thing ever! h1 prague is definitely a party hostel, be aware that the mixed rooms can get pretty wild during the middle of the night hahah

Staying at this hostel made my trip to Prague absolutely amazing, my experience would have been so different without HostelOne! Shout out to ALL of the staff there for being so accommodating and showing us a great time!!! Will definitely be back!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • acfujika

we had the most amazing time staying here. the staff was great and the place was really clean. we would definitely 100% go back...if you don't stay here, you're missing a once in a lifetime experience.

• 23rd Feb 2015