Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great staff and really fun hostel. Slightly out of town but only a 20 minute walk and it's in a nice area. Do the the pub crawls led by the staff from the hostel !

• 25th Jul 2015

Everything you could want in a hostel the staff is amazing and there for everything you need. Everyone is a family here with events every day and great location to see the city. Comfy beds and clean rooms I didn't want to leave. Must stay here if you're looking for fun that doesn't stop and an experience to never forget.

I had the most amazing time in Prague and it was mostly due to my experience staying at Hostel One. From the moment I walked in the door I felt comfortable and completely welcomed by all the staff. Special shout out to Sam, Kobie, Colin, Juliet, Lachie and Stef who went above and beyond to make everyone feel at home and involved in everything the hostel had to offer. I felt genuinely sad to leave this place and I will definitely be returning in the very near future!

Brilliant stay, really sociable atmosphere and the staff were absolutely fantastic and couldn't do enough for you. Thanks guys for a superb time- highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a great time in Prague!

• 24th Jul 2015

Quite possibly the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure at staying at. As soon as you step in the door, you immediately feel like family. Had an absolutely amazing experience here, could not recommend this hostel enough. Thanks for the memories!

Pls do yourself a favour and stay at this hostel! Possibly the best hostel I have stayed at on my travels, perfect location only about a 15 minute walk from town or 5 minutes on the tram. All the staff are legends and make you feel right at home. Rooms are clean, spacious and secure with lockers, showers and toilets in each of them. Great party hostel with something different going on each night which makes it super easy to make friends. Cant wait to come back again later this year & party xoxo

Friendly crew running the hostel. Easy location with cheap food and drink options nearby. 24 hr front desk. Easy to meet new people with the nightly events and free vegetarian dinner provided.

Great hostel if you like to party, but also good if you weren't feeling up to it! Staff always on reception, so friendly and helpful, and everyone was taken out by them every night. Roughly 15 mins walk into the old town, or regular trams! Would definitely recommend!!

Very friendly staff and great rooms

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Lovely friendly atmosphere meant it was really easy to meet people! Staff were great. The rooms/bathrooms are clean and new which was very nice to come home to after a long day walking around the city. The free dinners in the evening are made by the staff and were all delicious. Only negative is that it takes 30 minutes to walk to the city centre from the hostel- however, there is a tram stop 2 mins away which takes no time at all (and also v cheap). Thank you for an awesome time Hostel One!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are incredible, super easy to get everywhere, really good location with so much around, and the atmosphere is incredible. Free dinners are great and always so many activities. Such a great place to stay, 100% recommend.

Awesome hostel for socialising and meeting new people. The first night we went on a little walking tour to the John Lennon wall and other things and went out on a bar crawl afterwards. The staff are all young and fun people. The rave cave is awesome for a few cheap drinks before heading out. We stayed in a private room with our own bathroom, everything was clean and tidy. I will definitely recommend this hostel to any friends traveling to Prague

Hostel One felt like home! The staff is really what made it for me, they are so laid back but at the same time extremely helpful. It was the best hostel experience I've ever had! I will never forget my Prague family

Best hostel in Prague! Had an incredible time, the staff are amazing and can't wait to go back!

Best place to stay in Prague! The staff is unreal and will show you the best places and the best time in Prague. Definitely stay here or you will be missing out. I'll definitely be coming back!

By far one of the best hostels I have been to. Friendly and Fun staff, great layout with computer room and smoking patio, incredible nightlife. Simply great.

• 15th Jul 2015

I was travelling alone and stayed here for only 2 nights but as soon as I arrived I knew I would want to stay longer. It was so easy to meet people and for the 2 days I was there it felt like we were a family and I made some really great friends, staff included. I would go back to Prague only for this hostel, I think that says enough in itself!

Hostel One absolutely has been the most friendly and fun hostel we stayed in during our trip , the staff were always friendly and willing to help with anything and were available at any time of day or night. The hostel organised day time events as well as pub crawls and nights out beginning in the 'rave cave' , ensured it was incredibly easy to meet people from across the world.Can't say enough great things about this place. If you are staying in Prague , make sure you stay at Hostel one.

Fantastic hostel with facilities & staff that excelled every expectation I had; originally due to stay at another hostel but was recommended Hostel One so gave this one a chance and I'm ever so thankful I did, in future I will be staying at Hostel One's in other countries... I've never been to a hostel that truly treats their guests like royalty, any inquiry was never a problem and dealt with a smile, the staff there seem more like a family than colleagues. Thanks for the dinners & memories!

Great hostel to meet people, great staff. Location is not ideal, wi-fi is a little bit weak in the rooms. Backyard and bar are great as well

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7