Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

A bit further out of town than I would have liked but I should have checked the map! Great outside terrance - basic but good vibe. Kitchen small but spotless and had heaps of everything you needed. Only big concern was that every door in the building has been forced open at some point and locks are very basic.

Great place! Recommended

• 15th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Best guys ever, you shout have the one hostel prague expierence! Awesome people, such a cute girl in the lobby 😜 Its only like 20 minutes walk from center, but its perfect to stay cool and meet people... Hugs

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Excellent hostel, with friendly and helpful staff, and cheerful atmosphere. Excellent value, and I strongly recommend it for both younger and seasoned travelers.

SUPER CREW 100000 WOO RETROOOO!!!!!!

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in. The rooms were really nice compared to most places. It's of course a party hostel so if that's not your thing, then you may not want to stay here. Although, there was a 10pm noise cutoff and I never had any trouble falling asleep. The staff were awesome and very accomodating. I loved all of the activities they had planned for us. Just as an example we took paddle boats on the river during the day. It was a great environment to meet ppl as a solo traveler.

Amazing stay for a solo traveller. First second in the door, the staff greeted me very casually and friendly, showed me around the place. This attitude from the staff directly led to a positive and lively atmosphere from all the people staying there. I met so many people and had a great time. Thanks staff!!

• 6th Aug 2014

Prague was the best part of my trip, and this hostel is a huge reason for it. All the staff was super friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere at the hostel is awesome.

• 4th Aug 2014

Really fun party hostel. Has so far been the best hostel we have stayed in! They organise lots of bar crawls so it's really easy to meet lots of other travellers!!! Only downfall is that there tumble dryer broke and it ate my bikini and a couple of tops which was a pain.

Amazingly sociable, inclusive staff. Great location, endless list of activities - majour plus if you're a solo traveler - yummy dinner, cool chill-out areas, beautiful terrace, oh, and have I mentioned the incredible staff? They're brilliant. Really good value for money, with the incredible vibe you don't even care if the rooms are a bit too crammed. It's the Hostel-Experience, heh? RECOMMENDED!

It's a very good hostel for people who are travelling on their own. It's very easy to meet people because the hostel organised events every day. I was however a bit disappointed by their bar choice on their pub crawl.

Best hostel that I've stayed at. Their attitude of making the hostel feel more like a home gives you the best experience with daily day and night activities. I could not think of what the hostel could do better.

Good hostel, friendly, helpful and accommodating staff. Would stay there again if I went back to Prague.

Heard in reviews that it feels like a big family... absolutely true. All the staff are friends and they make you feel at home right away! It was the most fun vibe I've had at any hostel I've stayed at, and very different from some of the bigger hostels I stayed at (e.g. Wombats in Vienna)

• 31st Jul 2014

Loved my stay, would definitely stay there again when going back to Prague. We both had a great time, I was amazed by the city. The neighborhood the hostel is located at is really good, full of restaurants and bars, amazing food and incredibly cheap prices. Our room was huge and even had a fridge, we were very surprised by that, very very nice! The staff was amazing, very caring and helpful, helped us in everything we needed. The pub crawl was awesome, all the staff joined, we had a great time!

The staff made it easy to meet other people in the hostel and we had a blast predrinking in their bar before heading out with the hostel. Rooms were clean, only complaint for the rooms is lack of mirrors which is pretty darn minor (only one in the bathroom which made getting ready in the am a bit longer process). And only major overall complaint is the 15 min. walk into the heart of Prague which did not stop us from loving the city!

If you are 18, want to party, do drugs, drink, see nothing of Prague- then stay here- it is perfect- 100%. If you are like us- who are adults, who are legitimately traveling and wanting to experience the culture of a city, this is not the place for you. Our room was clean and I felt it was kind of secure (the front door was ALWAYS open), but the kids running the place were sketchy and douchy, and just wanted to party all night long.

Dear guest, thanks for leaving your review. We feel bad that you didnt enjoy your stay completely. You are right, we are mostly set up for the young travellers who like to party but our hostel also offers nice and quiet double private rooms where you can hide away from the party rush. Also, we do have plenty of day activities for our guests like day trips, own walking tours, graffiti painting on Lennon wall, paddle boats, skydiving etc. So there is a lot to chose from apart from partying.

Great hostel if you want hardcore party. There are also some good organised tours that will make sure you can see the main sites during the day. The staff are really nice and friendly, overall a great place to stay.

Great place to stay and wonderful staff. If you want to have a good time and get a little weird this is the place for you :)

• 28th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel. Rooms very spacious and clean. They could do with more areas to chill out and mingle especially as there was no wifi in the rooms. Found regular guests made some of the small shared chill areas a bit unwelcoming. Staff were great and hostel had a great party atmosphere if that's your thing!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7