Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Very loud neighbourhood with people yelling outside around 3/4 am. This is a party hostel for sure, so it is very noisy. I had to switch rooms because of how loud and inconsiderate my roommates were. The facilities were also grimy and the location wasn't great. This was the worst hostel i have been to and I will not be coming back.

• 28th Aug 2015

Such a much hostel, staff are awesome so helpful and give the whole place a very nice atmosphere, wifi was a bit dodgy but worked enough to carch up on social life, would 100% recommend staying here

Nice hostel with amazing big bedrooms. Very spacious and nice garden/outdoor area. It's a very big hostel though, so it is much harder to meet people, especially if you are traveling by yourself. They do offer free dinner every night which was a nice touch :)

Thoroughly disappointed in the way that Hostel One Prague approached the situation of cancelling my booking. I called the hostel to cancel a mere two hours after booking due to a family emergency. After being told I was able to cancel, I was then unsympathetically told that they would be charging me for my stay and there was nothing they could do to accommodate for my circumstances. I would not recommend staying at this hostel due to the aggressive nature of the staff, they only care about money

Amazing hostel! Fantastic vibes with an incredibly welcoming atmosphere. The moment I walked in all the staff members greeted me and made me feel at home. The rooms and facilities were very clean and tidy, despite being one of the craziest party hostels I've ever stayed at. I definitely recommend the place to fun-loving travelers who want to meet people and have good time.

Well what can I say, the stay here was simply superb. From the amazing staff and the way they answer the phone (specifically stefanie), to the comfy beds and delightful cleaner Monica. Spot on location, close to everywhere with easy access to supermarkets and bars, along with a short cab ride to the old town. The staff are incredibly friendly, combined with an excellent knowledge of the city! - they also cook free food every night, which is nothing short of delicious. Look no further, stay here!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent Hostel, provided everything you would want in a Hostel, great atmosphere, Friendly as well as knowledgeable staff who knew all about the city whether nightlife or sight seeing. Great Bar crawls too.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing hostel. One of the best I have stayed in during my entire trip round Europe. Staff are friendly, great atmosphere for meeting people if you're travelling solo, cool garden, lounge areas, and bar. Room and bathroom are clean and new, spacious - in a hostel you can often feel like you are on top of each other? Fantastic. One of the best.

Wow! Unbelievable place. Words really can't do it justice, it's a place you have to experience to understand. From entry to exit you feel welcomed into a family atmosphere with free dinners, cheap drinks in the bar, bbqs, daily events/activities they really have it all here. Very social hostel, easy to make amazing friends. Shout out to Paulina, Kobz, Lachy, Juju, Stef, Coco, Maxie, Laura, Prudence, Luca, Vickydonk, Nina and Sam! Keep the good times rolling!

Keep up the good work guys. Its amazing and you have a great team!

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Staying at Hostel One Prague was an unreal experience. The facilites were good, the staff were all extremely friendly, and the atmosphere was always positive and inviting. I met so many great people and we all got to know each other well though participating in various activites and events organized by the staff. If you are young and eager to meet and party with like-minded individuals, this is the best hostel you could stay at in Prague.

• 21st Aug 2015

I really enjoyed this hostel. It was a straight shot to the inner city so it was very easy to walk there. The bar was in the basement which made it a little intimidating to go to, and many of the guests were running around and very obnoxious (felt like a high school party). BUT the facilities were great, the staff was attentive and fun, and I overall enjoyed my stay!

I've been to 2 other hostels in Prague and this is by far the best. Staff are really cool and helpful, beds are comfy and every dorm has its own bathroom. The garden is great for chilling by day and the basement bar is awesome for pre-gaming, after which they took us to an amazing club. Definitely staying here on my next visit :)

• 21st Aug 2015

I had an absolute ball staying at Hostel One. The staff were all super friendly and willing to give you a hand to help make your stay more enjoyable. They hold events each afternoon to help fellow travelers get to know one another and see the sights around Prague. I would highly recommend for people to stay at this Hostel.

• 19th Aug 2015

Amazing Hostel, Staff extremely friendly always ensuring everyone has an amazing time and socialize with the others. The guys at the reception were always so busy organizing activities and plans for day and night. I never felt alone even if I was a solo traveller. They make free dinner around 8pm every night. Much appreciated after an entire day spent walking and exploring the city. Much better than breakfast as nobody wants to get up early in the morning xD. RECOMMENDED! Ciao ciao from Italy

OUTSTANDING! Being our second visit in Prague I honestly wasn't expecting it to match last time however we have (again) extended our stay for 2 weeks. Lach, Stef, Juliette, Sam and Kobie are so welcoming and have no priorities higher than making sure their guests have an amazing time and feel as comfortable as possible. This is by far the best hostel I've ever been to! If you're looking to have the time of your life this is the hostel for you! (Juliette's dinner is delicious!)

• 17th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel, the staff were great really helpful. Free tours and access to Prague's clubs as a group. Great for all party people. Deffinitly the first place I'm going back to when in Europe again.

The staff here are incredible. Easily the best vibe out of any hostel I've stayed at. You feel like family as soon as you walk through the door!

• 17th Aug 2015

Hostel blew my expectations out of the water.. The rooms in the hostel are more like apartments with your own bathroom, fridge and fitted kitchen.. The location is ideal as you can walk to the old town. The staff were nice and there was a little bar in the cellar were everyone had pre drinks before the pub crawl. Everyone was easy to talk to and we made a lot of friends straight away

I have stayed at this hostel multiple times on my trips through Prague, and it has never failed to live up to expectations. The staff are always friendly and informative, activities every day and are varied and fun. The Rave Cave at night is a good way to kick things off and makes it easy to meet fellow travellers over a drink before heading out for the night. The free dinners are an excellent bonus not found at many hostels. A must visit party hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7