Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

clean, close to the town square and overall comfy and pleasant stay. amazing staff loved the rave cave. will stay here everytime i go to prague.

• 9th Feb 2016

Staff were super friendly and helpful in advising me where to go and what best to see! I had to extend my trip also which wasn't planned and the staff had no problem doing this for me. Location is also excellent as it's very easy to walk to the majority of sites . I'd come back here! Chris.

Awesome time at Hostel One, staff were absolutely tops, sick nightlife too!

Loved my stay, would recommend hostel one to anyone.

I really enjoyed my stay here staff were super friendly and helpful great for solo travelers and the free dinner is always great and served at 8 the rave cave down stairs is super fun and you can drink there before the staff takes you out every night

The staff was super friendly and always open to give suggestions for things to do and places to see. Very welcoming and comfortable. Quick 15/20min walk to the main train station and walking distance to old town square.

• 31st Jan 2016

Didn'tWanttoleave extended stay for a week . Lots ofdaily activities and good priced trips with a local company.. lots ofparting so not forsomeone who likes peace andquiet

Good hostel if you are looking to find people to party with! Facilities were clean enough; kitchen is nice and large; lounge area is awesome if you want to relax after a big night. A bit far out of town if you want to walk but only 5 minutes on the tram to city centre. Would stay again.

Best hostel ever!! Even in the winter when everywhere is quiet this place is still rocking!!!

Staff were amazing, knew all the good places to go and organised a lot to do. Good facilities - TV with loads of free movies if you want to chill in the evening, free dinner every evening, good bar downstairs. Easy to get to/from the middle of the city - not too far to walk or there's a tram Just stay at this hostel it's the best!

• 27th Jan 2016

Overall impressed with the hostel. Facilities were great besides. Only thing is that there is some very noticeable mold in the bathroom in my room. But besides that the staff was cool, dinner was good, and the neighborhood is cool.

This hostel is possibly my favorite I have stayed in, particularly for a solo traveler. The atmosphere is really nice and there is always something to do. I have never had an easier time meeting people, and the staff are some of the most fun and helpful I have ever met. I extended twice already, 10/10 would stay again.

• 25th Jan 2016

Hostel One Prague was a great time. The staff is tons of fun and while the hostel is a bit of the walk from the main square, you can just hop on a tram and get there easily. The facilities were great and the free dinners were a great perk. If you're looking to have a fun night on the town then this is the place to stay.

Great hostel. The staff is incredible. Free dinner cooked by a staff member pretty much every night, which really brought everyone in the hostel together. 10/10 would go again.

I had the time of my life!!! Staff were so nice and treated me like I was already their good friend. The hostel was SO CLEAN and had great common spaces (kitchen/TV room) to meet people in - which is great if you're a solo traveler. Staff took everyone out each night...always a good time. This was one of my favorite hostels ever, I'll definitely be back :)

The staff is phenomenal

• 18th Jan 2016

Thanks for making my stay super fun

Very friendly staff, good atmosphere. Recomended!

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Lithuania

Great atmosphere. The Cave Bar is a great place to meet and hang out. Rooms are nice. Had lockers for your valuables. Also had a range for those interested in boiling water for coffee or tea. Staff was definitely great. About a 15 minute walk from Old Town.

I would recommend this hostel to all people looking for a fun/social time in Prague. The staff are so friendly and welcoming, they real do make the hostel!! The free dinner they offer each night is an absolute bonus! The rooms were clean and spacious, great value for money, 10/10

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7