Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Thoroughly disappointed in the way that Hostel One Prague approached the situation of cancelling my booking. I called the hostel to cancel a mere two hours after booking due to a family emergency. After being told I was able to cancel, I was then unsympathetically told that they would be charging me for my stay and there was nothing they could do to accommodate for my circumstances. I would not recommend staying at this hostel due to the aggressive nature of the staff, they only care about money

Wow! Unbelievable place. Words really can't do it justice, it's a place you have to experience to understand. From entry to exit you feel welcomed into a family atmosphere with free dinners, cheap drinks in the bar, bbqs, daily events/activities they really have it all here. Very social hostel, easy to make amazing friends. Shout out to Paulina, Kobz, Lachy, Juju, Stef, Coco, Maxie, Laura, Prudence, Luca, Vickydonk, Nina and Sam! Keep the good times rolling!

Keep up the good work guys. Its amazing and you have a great team!

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Staying at Hostel One Prague was an unreal experience. The facilites were good, the staff were all extremely friendly, and the atmosphere was always positive and inviting. I met so many great people and we all got to know each other well though participating in various activites and events organized by the staff. If you are young and eager to meet and party with like-minded individuals, this is the best hostel you could stay at in Prague.

• 21st Aug 2015

I really enjoyed this hostel. It was a straight shot to the inner city so it was very easy to walk there. The bar was in the basement which made it a little intimidating to go to, and many of the guests were running around and very obnoxious (felt like a high school party). BUT the facilities were great, the staff was attentive and fun, and I overall enjoyed my stay!

I've been to 2 other hostels in Prague and this is by far the best. Staff are really cool and helpful, beds are comfy and every dorm has its own bathroom. The garden is great for chilling by day and the basement bar is awesome for pre-gaming, after which they took us to an amazing club. Definitely staying here on my next visit :)

• 21st Aug 2015

Amazing Hostel, Staff extremely friendly always ensuring everyone has an amazing time and socialize with the others. The guys at the reception were always so busy organizing activities and plans for day and night. I never felt alone even if I was a solo traveller. They make free dinner around 8pm every night. Much appreciated after an entire day spent walking and exploring the city. Much better than breakfast as nobody wants to get up early in the morning xD. RECOMMENDED! Ciao ciao from Italy

OUTSTANDING! Being our second visit in Prague I honestly wasn't expecting it to match last time however we have (again) extended our stay for 2 weeks. Lach, Stef, Juliette, Sam and Kobie are so welcoming and have no priorities higher than making sure their guests have an amazing time and feel as comfortable as possible. This is by far the best hostel I've ever been to! If you're looking to have the time of your life this is the hostel for you! (Juliette's dinner is delicious!)

• 17th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel, the staff were great really helpful. Free tours and access to Prague's clubs as a group. Great for all party people. Deffinitly the first place I'm going back to when in Europe again.

The staff here are incredible. Easily the best vibe out of any hostel I've stayed at. You feel like family as soon as you walk through the door!

• 17th Aug 2015

Hostel blew my expectations out of the water.. The rooms in the hostel are more like apartments with your own bathroom, fridge and fitted kitchen.. The location is ideal as you can walk to the old town. The staff were nice and there was a little bar in the cellar were everyone had pre drinks before the pub crawl. Everyone was easy to talk to and we made a lot of friends straight away

I have stayed at this hostel multiple times on my trips through Prague, and it has never failed to live up to expectations. The staff are always friendly and informative, activities every day and are varied and fun. The Rave Cave at night is a good way to kick things off and makes it easy to meet fellow travellers over a drink before heading out for the night. The free dinners are an excellent bonus not found at many hostels. A must visit party hostel.

'Felt like a home from home' From the moment we arrived, the welcoming nature was evident. The staff were amazing, always there to help out and we're always so friendly. The underground bar is a great place to drink and meet people. There is also a free dinner every night which is a great bonus. They also have evening activities such as taking you to clubs after pre drinks down in the bar. The rooms are really nice too!

What a rad establishment! From the minute I walked through the door, I knew it was going to be hard to leave this place. The staff are like your best friends/family, dinner is home cooked and free, rooms are good (but you'll barely use them as you'll be too busy partying it up with everyone or watching YouTube videos in the lounge), showers are great, pub crawls are great! What more can I say? Give my love to Luca and the rest when you're chillin in the Rave Cave ;) I'll be back one day!

Outstanding hostel. More expensive than most, but for good reason. The staff are awesome and literally go out of their way to accommodate guests. Comfortable couches and television for those days when you just don't want to move for a bit. Free computers and internet. Would recommend to all and stay there again. One suggestion: let's find a place to hang some hammocks that beautiful back garden!! Thank you so much for everything hostel one staff!!!!!!

Great hostel if you are a solo traveller as there's a really great social vibe about the place .They provide free dinner at 8 every night which is much better than free breakfast as nobody is ever awake to enjoy it. The Rave Cave (the hostel's bar) is perfect to play a few games and get chatting to new people as well. The staff were always there to help you with anything and are more than happy to share a beer with people too. Definitely recommend this place and would love to come back!

The vibe of this place was great. As a solo traveller it was super easy to meet other people through all the activities the hostel plans (both day and night) or just around the hostel. The kitchen facilities are great! or just enjoy the free dinner put on every night (really yummy and healthy). The place is super clean, rooms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday. The staff make this place great, always down for a chat or a beer in the garden. Super helppful and knowledgeable of the area.

SUMMARY: Party hostel located ~2km from Old Town with great atmosphere and staff. Rating is artificially high. PROS: Staff were fantastic (Cobie, Luka, Juliette went above & beyond) leading to an excellent atmosphere. Good daily activities. Food close. Lots of open space. Good kitchen. CONS: Expensive for Prague. Hot rooms & no fans. Received email post visit making me feel guilty if I leave a negative comment or review less than 100%. 25min walk or public transport to Old Town.

Hey, thanks for your feedback - it helps us make our hostel a better place! We're glad you enjoyed our staff, the atmosphere and daily activities! You visited us at the hottest and busiest time of the year, so sorry if you found your room to be hot. Our prices are quite competitive - because staying with us isn't just a bed, it's an experience! If you read through our thousands of reviews, you'll see that our reviews aren't artificial - they are the genuine beliefs of our past guests :) Thanks!

From check-in to departure the staff were fantastic. Could not praise them enough. The outside courtyard was a nice place to meet people and the free dinners was a great surprise.. The rave cave was excellent to have a few drinks and if you were up for it later on in the night, the staff would take you out. There was always something to do, with planned activities everyday to sign up to. The rooms were large and clean but it's the vibe created at this hostel that is most memorable.

• 12th Aug 2015

Top party hostel of East Europe! The staff is super friendly and ensures every one has a great time.. They'll take along even the shy ones.. For the hardcore party goers they'll get u into after party venues! With the heat wave in Europe these days I think this hostel coz of its location and architecture (ventilations) is better suited to face the rising temperatures! Tram stop is one minute walk and lots of eateries of all price ranges are within 2min walk.The famous TV tower is very close..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7