Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel draws amazing staff and guests. I had an awesome time. There are events run daily, which are well attended and great for meeting people. Rooms are spacious and keep the noise out quite well. There is partying.. but the in house bar closes at 12:30 and it was usually pretty calm after that. I was sad to leave, I'd definitely come back again.

its like home away from home they made u feel like one of the family from the moment u walked through the door

• 20th May 2015

I over everything guys, best place I've stayed so far :)

• 19th May 2015

I had an amazing time in Prague, I heard about Hostel Prague One because of friends that had stayed here from before. They told me that everyone was really welcoming and social. I now can totally confirm that. I arrived on my own, but because of the warm welcome by the staff and the personal check-in (they show you your way around the hostel) I immediately felt at ease. They definitely look after their guest. They even make food! I had a great time in Prague thanks to all the staff!! Lots of luv

• Belgium

Staff was so accommodating and amazing. Very clean and knowledgeable about the city. created an environment for everyone meet each other. couldn't ask for anything more highly recommended and I would go back any time im in Prague

• 19th May 2015

I really loved staying at Hostel One Prague! The staff are SO friendly and helpful. The activities they offer guests everyday are fun and a great way to meet other travelers! I am a solo traveler, but never felt alone at this hostel which made it such a great experience! The location is nice too. Its close to the center, but not in the middle of all the tourist attractions.. so many awesome restaurants/bars! The room/hostel were clean and tidy. I will definitely stay here next time im in Prague!

• 19th May 2015

I traveled alone and this was the perfect place to meet people. The facilities were very clean and had an open and party atmosphere. The staff was super friendly and fun too. I will be coming back to Prague and this hostel.

The staff was amazing and helped navigate tours and nightlife. Book early because the demand is high

• 16th May 2015

When I arrived my bed still had dirty sheets on it. However when I told th staff they were extremely apologetic and insisted on changing them for me instead of just giving me fresh ones. This sums up the staff here - always eager to help you have a good time. The free dinner is simple but fresh and tasty, and the staff take you on excursions and out to parties every day if you want. The place is clean and has lots of nice communal areas where you can chill out.

Hostel is great. one of the best hostel as well that i stayed! but i was really surprise that the hostel price is quite expensive compare to everything in Prague that is actually cheap! i spent more than half of my money crowns for the hostel!! and the worst is that i have to cancel my last night but i cant get my money returned, i was late a day to let them know!! but for everything is perfect!! good friend i met, party and bar was fun! the staff was really cool too, i like it!! so cool place!

This was my first time at a hostel. While the staff were friendly and the drinks were cheap at the Rave Cave, it was always extremely loud at night when I was trying to sleep, and it's not really close to old town. As far as the hostel itself though, it was as much as you can ask for.

Hostel one Prague is an amazing place to stay, the staff are really friendly and helpful I actually missed my flight before the weekend and everywhere was booked out and I was havning trouble finding a place, I turned up to hostel one Prague and told them my situation they we more the happy to help me out and went out of there way to find me a bed for the weekend :) It's s great hostel to meet people because they have there own bar "The rave cave" . Highly recomended hostel great astmosphere :)

• 12th May 2015

The free dinners make it a good time for all the hostel mates to gather together and get to know each other. Awesome.

it´s an old ugly build, where each room has a bathroom and 6 beds for mixed persons. It doesn´t seem so clean. They have a different concept: there isn´t a breakfast you can pay, but there´s a made dinner for free, we can eat in the garden with the other persons (very good)! Everyday it´s possible to go to a small party downstairs before go out. The receptionists go with us, but I expected all are nice and open. I noticed one of them whisper something about me, it was unconfortable.

Hi, thanks for your feedback - it helps to make our hostel a better place! We're sorry to hear that you think you noticed someone whispering about you, and that you found our building to be old and ugly. About the building: this is Prague, one of the oldest cities in Europe! There are many buildings that are much much older, and we're very proud of ours (both inside and out). We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our free dinners and garden :) - Thanks again, the Hostel One Prague team

By far the best hostel I've stayed at with the friendliest staff! There was always something to do and I immediately felt welcome there.

• 11th May 2015

Awesome community vibe - great for solo travellers. The staff are incredible - super friendly and had events planned out daily and nightly. Bar in the basement and free dinners are a nice bonus as well!

• 11th May 2015

Great party hostel.. met amazing people.. kind of out of the way abit... but it was a cheap taxi ride over into the old city.. about $2-$4

Ahhhh Hostel One.....Where do I begin? The room: We booked a double private in advance and it was HUGE. Great shower pressure. Free dinner every night and it's usually pretty good. Organized tours/daytrips every afternoon (DO THEM!) and the staff takes you out to an amazing club every night (GO WITH THEM!). And about the staff; they really make this place what it is. They're all SO friendly, genuine, and helpful with whatever you need. We had a blast partying with these guys! We'll be back.

This hostel was awesome! Free dinners, really good atmosphere, lots of partying. Thanks team, definitely be back!

Average hostel that had several problems. There is only 1 bathroom for a 10 person room, the events planned by the hostel were not the best and overall the staff seemed to be very disorganized. If I were to return to Prague I would not stay here

• 6th May 2015

Hi, thanks for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we apologize that you didn't have an amazing stay. We believe we are an ABOVE average hostel, and have proven this time & time again with our great staff and awesome activities. We swiftly rectified an error that had been made with your payment, and apologized profusely! We are only human - mistakes can happen. You’re correct that there is only 1 bathroom IN the room itself, but there are 3 additional bathrooms that you can use at any time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7