Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great staff, super friendly and helpful. Not much better than having a free cooked meal every night. Already planning on going back in the summer time 👌

• 12th Jan 2015

Great social place with lots of cool, planned activities.

Need to tram to get to Old Town area but staff is wonderful and nice

hands down the best hostel i've stayed at on my travels - one of the highlights of my trip. if you're visiting prague, this is the ONLY hostel to stay at (it's affordable, and great value too) it's a real warm, comfortable, homey environment - fantastic for socialising meeting people. the hostel-run activities are affordable fun, the facilities are excellent and the staff are absolutely amazing, the best, total darlings! 10/10, A , high distinction etc. i had the best time!

Best hostel ever!

• 8th Jan 2015

Beautiful city, great hostel and amazing staff. The free dinner each night is great and feels like a family dinner on the first night. The staff are super helpful and are always around, even when out at night. Will definitely be back.

Fantastic hostel - one of my favourites! A little far out if the city (15-20mins walk) but really apart from that you couldn't ask for much more! Great atmosphere!

Best hostel we stayed at in our stay in Europe.

• 5th Jan 2015

Arrived at 4 in the morning and had the warmest welcome. Awesome staff that takes people out and makes (free) dinner so that you can meet everyone within the hostel. Had to go back home after 3 days, but I will definately come back. Chhers guys, you`re the best.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Romania

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The hostel is close to, but not in, the main part of the city, but it's a short tram ride or 20 minute walk. The free dinner was really good, and a nice way to meet people staying at the hostel.

Awesome staff and atmosphere. Absolutely nothing to complain about - the location was also cool, Žižkov is way better than the center. I honestly didn't want to leave, and if I ever go back to Prague, Hostel One will be my first choice.

I arrived at hostel one in Prague at the end of 2014 to celebrate the new year with my girl. I booked an amazing room at the last moment and i think i was been lucky for this. I found a rapturous reception, a clean room with all the service included and really funny and kind guys of the team. My notes are more than positive. Thank you guys, was great to be there!

• 31st Dec 2014

Great staff! Atmosphere has raised my standards for all other hostels.

• 31st Dec 2014

I would definitely recommend Hostel One Prague. Hands down my favourite hostel I have stayed at so far in my trip, great people and atmosphere. All the staff members are top notch! Hope to make it back here again one day, keep up the good work guys. Cheers Alex

Hostel one is an amazing hostel they have something on every single night and they cook a free dinner for everyone every night except Sundays which is amazing for backpackers and dinner is always great :) The staff are just the best there all beautiful people and all pretty hot :) The rooms are always clean and they have a lift which is awesome. The atmosphere is so awesome and there are lots of places around the hostel to meet people. If ur going to Prague stay here I recommend it to everyone.

Such a great hostel! Very social, cool bar and the staff are awesome, had a fantastic time!

This place is amazing. The hostel bar is really cool. There are so many common places to chill. It's near the city and there is a lot of stuff like right by the hostel. The staff is filled with cool people who will help you and come party with you. Undoubtedly the best hostel I've stayed at.

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed. The best staff ever! My bed, hot shower, free dinner, movie room...made me feel at my home. People like Lach, Prudence, Ashley, Adrianne (sorry if i forgot someone, i´m bad with names!) treated me like my best friends! See you in the spring, thanks crew!

Great Staff and atmosphere. Lots of activities planned so its easy to meet people and have a good time.

We were told that there was free dinner but only soup. Also, I think going out for drinks at 12:30 am is too late. I suggest to start at 10:00.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • India

Hi Satyam. Thanks for your feedback, we hope you enjoyed your stay with us! Occasionally we do serve a soup for dinner. We find that guests normally enjoy a hot soup when it's a little cooler or if they're feeling a little unwell, plus it's free! We appreciate your opinion about 12:30am being too late, however we are nightlife experts in Prague, and know that nobody is in the clubs before then! We want to make sure everyone has a great night out, which is why we don't head out any earlier.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7