Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

There is always something going on at this hostel. The staff is amazing and very energetic. There are drinking games every night at the downstairs bar. Shout out to Sam who makes this a very fun experience! The rooms are really cool since they all have their own kitchen and bathroom. The tram stop and main train station are very close so you are never too far from anywhere you want to go. Would definitely recommend!

Very social hostel that provides a lot of things to do for its guests. Staff were extremely helpful and it was amazing value for money. Would definitely stay here again!

Good but small pub crawls, outstanding rooms, close to train station and off license ;)

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Poland

Hostel one was probably the best hostel we could have decided to stay at. We were two girls from California who had never stayed in a hostel before. Our experience there was amazing and super fun. The staff was super chill and the activities provided were kick ass. I recommend everyone to choose hostel one, they are def a one of a kind:)

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Japan

Loved this hostel! Perfect location,nice rooms and amazing staff! Would definitely stay again :) :)

Cool hostel. Get to know the staff, especially Sarah and Lydia who are awesome. Would be nice to see the bar area get developed a bit more, with more variety of drinks.

Hands down the best hostel that I've stayed at in Europe! The bar downstairs has an awesome vibe and the hostel itself is very clean and comfortable with a group of amazing, friendly staff!! The location is also perfect for seeing this beautiful city. I'll be back again for sure!

I had a great experience at Hostel One Prague, the staff were extremely helpful and reception is open 24h. There are activities almost everyday and they take you out partying everynight. If partying isn't your thing, the hostel is very quiet during nightime hours. There is free dinner cooked by the staff every other day which was awesome. The location is about 10min walk to the old town square. The staff are really the heart and soul of this hostel. Thanks to David, Sean, Sam, Hans, Lydia, Sarah

• 26th Feb 2014

Really great hostel the dinners are always really great and they have free activities to do during the day the night life is great and they have something going on at the hostel every night the staff are so welcoming they are just like a big family and they make you feel like your part of it I made so many new friends and had an awesome time i would definetly recommend this hostel there's not a thing I could say bad about it

• 26th Feb 2014

Best hostel! Super friendly, clean and safe! Great party atmosphere! All the staff are amazing and really make you feel at home - when I was sick one night the Aussie chicks went above and beyond to help me out! The staff are not just staff they become your mates! Highly recommend this hostel to all!!!

• 26th Feb 2014

It's the most friendly hostel that I have stayed!!

• 26th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at yet! I started my travels solo here after being with my mate and from the first night out I felt like I was partying with friends from home! Shout out to David Sarah Lydia Sam Sean and Andre, all awesome people.. Staff are really good and were down to socialize with you aswell as the other guests. The bar downstairs was definitely good for that! Had a ball!

• 24th Feb 2014

Very nice and economically priced hostel in a cool district. There are plenty of cool bars and restaurants in the neighborhood. Easily reachable with 3 different trams and just 2 tram-stops away from metro C. The staff is very competent and always ready to help or give informations.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Austria

Great hostel with extremely friendly staff. They go out of their way to ensure that you are having a fantastic time and organise activities on each day. Met a great bunch of people at the hostel and would definitely stay at Hostel One if visiting Prague again. Highly recommended.

Had an amazing time at this perfectly located hostel! If you are looking to meet some people from around the world and be in an amazing Party city in an even better (and low-cost) hostel, then Hostel one is perfect for you! I came here for a week by myself and met a ton of people throughout my stay, had countless nights of crazy party but also was very satisfied with all the facilities provided by this hostel. Free diner at least 2 nights a week! The staff is also extremely helpful! A++++

I really loved this place. The staff are super cool and the bar downstairs is hell fun. It's a great place for solo travellers because the activities and nightly free dinners make it easy to meet other backpackers. Facilities are also very good. I loved my stay here and I definitely recommend it to other travellers.

Very fun hostel. Great atmosphere.

• 7th Feb 2014

Guaranteed a great week of activities and friendly drinking games in the Rave Cave ;D loved every minute of it, the people are awesome, it's a right close walk to Charles Bridge and the train station, there's heaps of great tours and facilities available. Definitely check out the 1!!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • moth2flame

I can not express what a great time is was staying here! The staff become more like your friends then staff, they always have fun stuff going on (i.e. pub-crawl) they know where everything is and have a great knowledge of the city. The beds are comfortable, their free dinners are homey and delicious and I will definitely be staying there again.

• 4th Feb 2014

Extremely friendly staff. Location easy to go around the city. We'll equipped kitchen. really the best value for money I have ever found when sleeping abroad. Staff very kind always willing to give good tips. In addition, they take us guests to amazing parties some times a week. Definite recommend. If ever get back to Prague, won't look no further.