Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff at hostel one are really the best part. All of them are super down to earth and really want to make sure you enjoy your stay. Thanks again guys!

Best hostel I've ever been to! Keep up the great work, Onerva and team :)

The description says this hostel is a party hostel. Yes they have all the facilities to be a party hostel yet the staff did not make the place a hospitable party hostel, they just kept to them selves behind the bar and did not integrate with the guests. Other than that the hostel was great

A fantastic hostel in a fantastic city! The atmosphere and social interactions more than make up for the hostel being a short tram ride outside the city. There are some great staff who organise social day/night events everyday. If I didn't have work to come back to, I probably wouldn't have left this place for a while!

Really good hostel, really big party scene. The bar downstairs "the rave cave" is pretty grungy, but all the staff more than make up for it. All in all, really fun place. Definitely would recommend!

• 20th Aug 2014

Hands down my favorite hostel ever! Prague is so amazing and the staff and activities and social atmosphere at Hostel One Prague make the most of everything it has to offer. Free hostel dinners four nights a week, daily activities, and the staff takes you out to bars every night. Don't let the short walk to the Old Town dissuade you - the area is an added bonus with really great restaurants around (and it's cheaper than being in the crowded center).

Great hostel, lots of fun. Wish the rooms had wifi but not the end of the world, kind of helps force people to the social areas. Grundgy bar in the basement is fun, but needs a little better ventilation, even the smokers didn't like how smokey it was. Definitely recommend this hostel though.

The hostel has different activities every night and the pub crawl is awesome. Great way of meeting new people. I loved it!

The hostel hosts were extremely welcoming and helpful as soon as I got to the door! This was my first hostel experience and it was really fantastic. I think having hosts who were so easy to talk to and approachable made the experience so much better! They were great fun as well! I always felt like I could go and ask a question or for some advice on where to go. Overall I had a 10/10 experience so thank you to Hostel One Prague and the team during my stay!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Greece

Amazing!!! Meet lots of people... Its about 20 min away from the center... And really near the train station... Best thing the staff and the mood...

Overall this hostel was great, the staff in particular couldn't help you enough! I'd warn that it's quite a party hostel. The 'average' for security is based on the fact that there didn't seem to be anyone checking who was entering the hostel and that the locks that could be purchased were of the lowest possible quality. I realise many travellers have their own, but if you didn't have one, the lock you buy could be opened by anyone else who bought one there too... so maybe don't do that.

• 16th Aug 2014

Great hostel as they provide free dinners almost everyday also close to main tourist destinations

Very good place to stay. All staff members were friendly and easy to talk to. The location is about a 15 minute walk from the train station, it's out of the city center so drinks and food are much cheaper in the places around it. Highly recommended.

• 16th Aug 2014

This place is amazing. I stayed with my boyfriend in a spacious and clean private ensuite. The staff is wonderful. They showed us restaurants, places to see and called us a cab to the airport when we left. We did a pubcrawl with them and it was one of my favourite nights in Europe. There are events planned every day, and the family dinner is a great way to meet everyone and cut some costs. Basement bar can get a bit too smoky for me, but this is the most laid back place I've stayed. So good.

Nice people working at the hostel, especially lovely Finnish girl Heli! :)

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Finland

A bit further out of town than I would have liked but I should have checked the map! Great outside terrance - basic but good vibe. Kitchen small but spotless and had heaps of everything you needed. Only big concern was that every door in the building has been forced open at some point and locks are very basic.

Great place! Recommended

• 15th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Best guys ever, you shout have the one hostel prague expierence! Awesome people, such a cute girl in the lobby 😜 Its only like 20 minutes walk from center, but its perfect to stay cool and meet people... Hugs

This is def a party hostel, with events going on each day and night. I stayed in the 6 bedroom suite and it was very clean, by hostel standards. It is about a 20 minute walk from the city center tho. Otherwise, it's def one of the better hostels out there.

Everybody at the hostel was so friendly. It was perfect for lone or group travellers and such good value for money.