Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

We were told that there was free dinner but only soup. Also, I think going out for drinks at 12:30 am is too late. I suggest to start at 10:00.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • India

Hi Satyam. Thanks for your feedback, we hope you enjoyed your stay with us! Occasionally we do serve a soup for dinner. We find that guests normally enjoy a hot soup when it's a little cooler or if they're feeling a little unwell, plus it's free! We appreciate your opinion about 12:30am being too late, however we are nightlife experts in Prague, and know that nobody is in the clubs before then! We want to make sure everyone has a great night out, which is why we don't head out any earlier.

Great hostel. Very conducive to socializing and meeting other travelers. Clean, located around several restaurants and bars, free dinner every night, tours, etc. The staff are friendly and chill - the overall vibe is pretty easy-going. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• 27th Dec 2014

A fantastic hostel. Location is great the staff are totally awesome super friendly and very helpful with anything and everything. Free dinners! nom,nom,nom.... Oh and the hot water in the showers is incredible This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Super fun awesome peeps 10/10 guys! when back in Prague I know where I will be staying. Will miss you guys Cheers John

• 26th Dec 2014

Very beautiful and nice staff! Friendly and helpful with directions and day to day needs/wants for travel. Very friendly and willing to always party every night!

Great staff, fun daily activities, I had a blast!

I LOVED HOSTEL ONE. I was supposed to stay for 4 nights and extended the stay to an entire week. The staff was great and always down to hang out. I had so much fun and would recommend the hostel to anyone looking to have a good time.

This hostel is one of a kind! I was told the day I arrived that people never want to leave... Well neither did I! I was travelling alone but didn't feel like it at all. Staff are fantastic, night life crazy awesome, location was fine, just a 5 min tram trip into main square which was too easy!!

• 20th Dec 2014

This is one of the better hostels I've stayed at recently. All of the staff are super friendly, happy to give advice on the city, rooms are clean, good kitchen with lots of activities going on. Next trip to Prague I will be back at Hostel One.

Great staff, great people, great activities everyday. For first time travellers this was a great start. 10/10.

• 18th Dec 2014

Hostel One knows how to party. Maybe almost too well... every night was epic, the staff are killer, and the places they take you are always an awesome time. As a solo traveler, this is the kind of hostel I love! I immediately felt welcomed among the staff and the other guests. The free dinners are a great touch as well, and always delicious. Just don't come here if you want a quiet time in Prague. ;) Thanks for the great time guys!

Amazing hostel, great staff, wicked fun place. Always something to do every night with the staff around the city, plus the hostel has its own bar - "the cave" which is basically a pregame before the party heads elsewhere. Staff cooks every night and the kitchen has everything to cook your own meals too. Best hostel I've ever stayed at and would recommend it to everyone!

• 16th Dec 2014

Wouldn't ever stay anywhere else in Prague. The staff really make this place they're all such legends, every night out is great. The staff go out of their way to make you happy and are sick to hang out with. Will miss the guys from hostel 1 heaps. Much love to the crew from Skip!

Excelent hostel with nice service!

• 15th Dec 2014

It's called Hostel One for a reason, because it's the number one hostel in the world. I had originally planned to stay for a few days, and wound up staying two weeks. It was one of the best times of my life. I felt close with all the staff. They are super friendly and take guests out to different things on a daily basis! They even cook guests free dinner. I loved everyone that worked there, but I have to give a special shout out to Nina and Paulita for putting up with drunk me at reception.

Had a great time at Hostel One! They made it really easy to meet other people with their tours and events. The bar downstairs is pretty sweet too.

literally one of the best hostels we've ever stayed in. rooms are huge! social atmosphere is amazing. Riverside walking tour is a must! will recommend to anyone!

• 7th Dec 2014

Great hostel, really fun place, very easy to meet people when travelling alone. Staff was cool, a bit cliquey. David and Hans were great, friendly and helped me out with everything. David personally wrote out directions so that i could goto Kutna Hora, great guy. Thanks for everything!

Wow, this is easily the best hotel i stayed in. From the daily dinners to the bar and finally the night out in a club. I totally enjoyed the stay and will definitely be back for more!

This hostel easily had the best atmosphere of any hostel I have stayed in. The staff were super friendly and the organised events were an excellent way to see the best parts of Prague by day and by night. Free dinners were also really good every night. I will be returning and would definitely recommend this hostel to travellers looking to meet cool people and are also up to having good fun!

• 4th Dec 2014

Amazing staff, really friendly and great at organising activities for solo travellers like I was for half my trip to meet people. But if you want to have a night in there's always someone to watch a movie with and chill on the couch. They even have Mulan

• 4th Dec 2014