Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Very friendly environment. There's always someone at the desk ready to help and give advice. There are group activities everyday to get everyone involved.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Romania

SUMMARY: Party hostel located ~2km from Old Town with great atmosphere and staff. Rating is artificially high. PROS: Staff were fantastic (Cobie, Luka, Juliette went above & beyond) leading to an excellent atmosphere. Good daily activities. Food close. Lots of open space. Good kitchen. CONS: Expensive for Prague. Hot rooms & no fans. Received email post visit making me feel guilty if I leave a negative comment or review less than 100%. 25min walk or public transport to Old Town.

Hey, thanks for your feedback - it helps us make our hostel a better place! We're glad you enjoyed our staff, the atmosphere and daily activities! You visited us at the hottest and busiest time of the year, so sorry if you found your room to be hot. Our prices are quite competitive - because staying with us isn't just a bed, it's an experience! If you read through our thousands of reviews, you'll see that our reviews aren't artificial - they are the genuine beliefs of our past guests :) Thanks!

From check-in to departure the staff were fantastic. Could not praise them enough. The outside courtyard was a nice place to meet people and the free dinners was a great surprise.. The rave cave was excellent to have a few drinks and if you were up for it later on in the night, the staff would take you out. There was always something to do, with planned activities everyday to sign up to. The rooms were large and clean but it's the vibe created at this hostel that is most memorable.

• 12th Aug 2015

Top party hostel of East Europe! The staff is super friendly and ensures every one has a great time.. They'll take along even the shy ones.. For the hardcore party goers they'll get u into after party venues! With the heat wave in Europe these days I think this hostel coz of its location and architecture (ventilations) is better suited to face the rising temperatures! Tram stop is one minute walk and lots of eateries of all price ranges are within 2min walk.The famous TV tower is very close..

This hostel - from its beautiful and spacious backyard, to its outgoing staff - is a haven for travellers looking to socialize and experience the wonders of Prague. The hostel itself is easily one of the most relaxing and comfortable places I've stayed throughout my travels. Additionally, it is within walking distance of pretty much anything in the city, which is great for saving money on transportation. I would go back in a heartbeat.

I had a blast at this hostel. If you are looking to meet people or are traveling with friends who like to party, this hostel is perfect. The staff know great places for food and nightlife. Bed was comfy and place was clean. Nice kitchen and they have free dinner every night; the food was really nice and nutritious (also vegetarian). Finally I gotta give a shout out to my favorite hostel employee ever, Luca, who always made sure everyone was safe, happy and having fun.

Really cool hostel , great staff. they offer really nice activities like boat tours. the garden is awesome . although it is a 20 min walk towards the center , I would recommend this one

This is a wonderful hostel with a great vibe ! It's clean and friendly and very safe.. I wouldn't book anywhere else for my stay in Prague. Looking forward to seeing this place again in the future.

This is the best hostel to stay at in Prague for a younger traveller. You meet people very easy in the rooms and bar. The hostel also organizes events that are a great way to make friends. For a hostel that is easy on the budget they do a great job of maintaining their building and providing clean service. Additionally the staff (Sam, Steph, Luka, Juju, Kobie, Colin, to name a few) all do a lot to make the hostel feel like a fun and friendly place. Amazing place.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff are cool and very helpful with what ever you need

One if the best hostels I've stayed at so far! They have a board set up detailing activities and group meet ups for every day of the week, so it was really easy to meet other backpackers. Fully equipped kitchen and free vegetarian dinner every night! Outdoor garden, computers, wifi everywhere , amazing staff, just felt relaxed and met so many amazing people.

Such a friendly vibe, felt right at home! Was very hard to leave.

• 9th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels i've stayed at. They run different things everyday so there's always something to do. All the staff are deadset legends, super helpful, and awesome to party with. Haven't got a bad word to say about it. Booked 2 nights, ended up extending another 2. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Don't listen to the princesses using the weather as a reason to give a bad wrap, don't travel in summer if you're too precious to handle it

This place was insane, came in at 10 oclock after a long daya travel and they made up drink first thing and then we went out clubbing , was unreal fun and banter, the staff where dead on and always up for a laugh, as you can guess thwre was no airconditioning as literaly 99 percent of hostels dont so dont worry about that, would defo recomend this party hostel

Hostel mixed up which bed I was supposed to be in twice - happened to several other guests. Boiling, crowded rooms. The lock on the bathroom door was broken. Difficult to meet people as a solo traveller - most guests were travelling in (often large) groups, and social activities revolved around getting smashed. Staff were often helpful but they could be quite unapproachable and unprofessional, e.g. one who was drunk and viciously gossiping with one guest about another. Bad experience overall.

• 6th Aug 2015

We are sad to hear guests had anything less than an amazing time with us and are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. We try to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible, which is why we organize daily events for guests to socialize with others. We also had trips to the pool and installed aircon in our bar to mitigate the heat last week, which saw record high temperatures for the CZE. If ever a guest feels unhappy with a service, we prefer to hear directly so we can address any issue asap.H1P

If you enjoy to party then this hostel you want to stay at. If you are like me and enjoy heading to clubs and meeting new people most nights of the week then this is the place for you. Thank you so much hostel one, this place has been an amazing experience. The staff are some of the most down to Earth people you will meet in your life, I lost both of my travel cards and they were so accommodating, it felt like one big happy family. Thank you again Hotel One I'll be coming back for sure.

• 6th Aug 2015

Well overrated hostel. Doors didn't lock it close properly, whole hostel like a sauna (especially after 10 when all windows and doors close for noise restrictions, party hostel lol). Free dinner more like a snack for small child and always veggo. Staff incapable of doing laundry properly so don't count on them either. Wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone.

Absolutely fantastic. Great location. Great atmosphere and wonderful staff! Highly recommend.

As I was travelling to Prague on the last trip of my holiday season I decided to stay in a hostel which promised a social atmosphere, group activities and the opportunity to meet fun people. I was not dissappointed. The hostel itself is located about a 20-30 minute walk from prague old town or a 5 minute tram ride. Numerous bars dot the area along with several nice cafes. The accommodation was standard fair, the back garden is large and open however it closes at 10pm due to issues with the neig

• 1st Aug 2015

So lively, great free dinner, massive social areas and own underground bar. Different activities every night so whole hostel together all the time. Solid party hostel- had a great time!