Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Had a short stay but this hostel has an awesome atmosphere and an even better staff. Everyone I met traveling while in other cities told me to stay here when I came to Prague and it did not disappoint!

Great hostel, lovely humble staff and amazing free dinner each night. Events planned daily where you really get to know the staff and guests and really improves your stay!!! Loved my time here

All together a very good hostel with a lot of activities in the evening. I definitely enjoyed my stay in hostel one Prague! I really liked the free diner every day!

You're so close. All you have to do is click the "book now" button and your life will be improved in a matter of seconds. For the good of humanity, i encourage all 7 billion people on the planet to stay here for at least one night. Free nightly meals. Clean. super smash bros n64. Best of all, the most awesome hostel staff I've ever met. They take a group out every night to great spots around Prague. Not just fake hostel pub crawl bars like most places do, but super cool local venues. :)

If you are reading this add than you are at the right place! Hostel 1 is the right choice. Me and my girlfriend arrived at 3.30 in the morning and booked the wrong date. That wasn't a problem at all - we were able to crash in the relaxing common areas of the hostel. The staff was superfriendly and the next night we saw our room which was more like a small apartment with a big kitchen and a clean bathroom (including a balcony) I've stayed at many HOTELS which were much worse! Go there! Greetings!

Hostel One is awesome! It's by far the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, super modern, and the staff is incredibly nice. Free dinner too! It's one of those places that can be a party hostel if you want it to be, but also just a super relaxed place to chill out after a long day. It's in an area with a ton of cheap food and drinks which is awesome after spending all day in the city center. I'll definitely return to Hostel One if I come back to Prague!

hostel one exceeded all my expectations. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The organised trips and nights out were very good value for money and brilliant for first time visitors to Prague. Highly recommend to anyone.

• 15th Feb 2015

Big clean party hostel where just about anythjng goes. Some of the staff can be a bit over enthusiastic when it comes to going out but there is plenty of space if you're looking for some quiet. The common areas could do with more couches to recover in comfort. Big and well equipped kitchen, complete with blender which was a very welcomed appliance to find.

Great value for money. The staff is very friendly and are always happy to help with anything you may need. The hostel organizes tours and activities every day in case you get to a point where you don't know what to do anymore. There are many cozy common areas where you can find books, tv, computers, guitars, etc. The hostel also includes a bar! and the kitchen is big. The atmosphere is fun and warm. You'll feel at home from the first moment.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Really enjoyed our stay here- the staff was EXTREMELY helpful in everything that we needed. I would definitely recommend this hostel, super fun, and an amazing staff.

• 13th Feb 2015

The neighborhood is you want to be for cheap/delicious food and bars. Its a 20 min walk to the center or 4 tram stops. The rooms are clean, and showers are hot. Theres no wifi in the rooms but it works well downstairs. They cook dinner, vegetarian but awesome and it's free!! The hostel goes to great clubs every night and the staff loves to party with you. The Riverside party is an absolute must. Its social, fun, clean and comfortable. I loved it!

Hostel One Prague is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was beyond helpful, fun, entertaining, and personable. There were planned events every day and/or night that were out-of-this-world fun. The location of the hostel is cool, too, because it's a little out of the city center (but right next to a tram stop) which means food etc is cheaper. The atmosphere and cleanliness were great too. Thanks for a great Prague experience!!

great stuff!!!!!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

I had a set day to leave Hostel 1 Prague and that flew right right out the window as I just couldn't find it in me to leave this place. Extended my stay by a few nights despite the hefty fine from my airline. STAY HERE, PEOPLE! Amazing staff, clean environment, warm and inviting atmosphere, and the nights in Prague are wild. Cheers!

• 11th Feb 2015

What a trip! The hostel organise dinner and different events every day which included a bar crawl and spray painting the John Lennon wall. The staff are a quality bunch and always went the extra mile. Thanks for a good time including David, Big Sam (from the other Hostel One) and the other guys who's names I was too drunk to remember! Plan to go back. You would be a mug not to book based on my review

Really good energy and facilities here. Hot showers and warm beds for when you come home absolutely shattered from a night out. Free dinner was great and the staff are all so friendly.

Awesome stay in this hostel. If you're looking for atmosphere you got it! Free dinners make for a great way to make friends as breaky tends to be quiet due to hangovers! Bed was comfy, hostel was clean, staff were friendly and they have everything you need for exploring the city. Would not hesitate to stay here again if I come back to Prague :) thanks team!

• 8th Feb 2015

Had a great weekend stay at this fun hostel in Prague! Big, clean rooms with good beds and lockers. Ensuite bathrooms good too! Decent bar downstairs which serves cheap drinks and is a good way to meet people before going out. You can party a lot here but also as the bar is downstairs it's easy to chill out elsewhere in the hostel. Thanks to all the staff especially Nina and Prudence for their help and showing us the nightlife in Prague!

This is definetly one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great facilities (even small kitchens in the rooms), a great bar to chill out and meet people, and the most friendly and helpful staff you can imagine. It's a party hostel (GREAT parties btw) but if you want you can still keep away from the noise in your room. Every night they serve free home cooked dinner which is also great to meet people. It's located at a 20 min walk away from the city center. Stay here people, you won't regret it.

I was inebriated for 72 hours. God bless.