Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic hostel with facilities & staff that excelled every expectation I had; originally due to stay at another hostel but was recommended Hostel One so gave this one a chance and I'm ever so thankful I did, in future I will be staying at Hostel One's in other countries... I've never been to a hostel that truly treats their guests like royalty, any inquiry was never a problem and dealt with a smile, the staff there seem more like a family than colleagues. Thanks for the dinners & memories!

Great hostel to meet people, great staff. Location is not ideal, wi-fi is a little bit weak in the rooms. Backyard and bar are great as well

While this hostel was situated a little out of the tourist area it is still by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff and people that stay at this hostel are social and up for a good time, creating a fun atmosphere for everyone. Would definitely stay here again!

Had such a crazy and amazing time here. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes to party. Stayed two nights and wish I could have stayed longer. Free dinner every night, friendly staff. Clean spacious rooms. Lots of chill out spaces to hang out. Easy to meet others.

We had such a great time at this hostel. We booked a private dorm for the two of us. It was cheap and we even had our own bathroom and fridge. The staff is very friendly, they always ask how we were doing and if we needed any help. Also the guest in this hostel were so nice and we made new friends:) Also the (free!) meals which are prepared by the staff are quite good. On top of that they organize great trips. We visited the beer garden and went clubbing together, we had such a nice time!

• 9th Jul 2015

We only stayed there three nights but after two nites of partying with the staff and people at the hostel it made the experience so sick! Big ups to the staff who were awesome especially Kobie and Savannah and the boys. Such a good experience and the hostel staff being so involved it felt like we were hanging with friends!

• 9th Jul 2015

This hostel was probably the best Ive ever stayed at. The staff are so lovely and welcoming and the whole atmosphere was amazing.

I have stayed in about 15 hostels or so and this is by far the best one I have been in. If you are looking to be social and have a great time than I highly recommend booking here. The staff make you feel very welcomed and take you out to the best bars/clubs in Prague. At the hostel they have a great place to sit out back and drink and socialize and then when the night rolls around everyone heads to the Rave Cave in the basement and the real party begins. You won't regret booking here.

• 8th Jul 2015

This was the best Hostel that I stayed at on my vacation with friends around Europe. The environment is extremely social and the staff is excellent. We all had a great time hanging out with Savanna and Liam, and everybody else working at the hostel!

• 8th Jul 2015

best party hostel you can stay in. they give you free dinner, and take you out on pub crawls and nights out and party with you. really great for meeting other people and enjoying prague nightlife. One of the funnest hostels I've stayed in.

I put down 5 stars for everything, but what makes Hostel One the best hostel I've stayed in is by far the staff and people you meet. Everything in the hostel is well laid out and is really conducive to meeting people. We were there three nights, and if I return to Prague I guarantee I'll be going back to Hostel One. Thanks everyone from H1 for the good times!

• 8th Jul 2015

Hands down one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. From the minute we walked into the door the staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was awesome. We engaged them back and made fast friends and soon we were talking for awhile, sharing stories with them, and eventually going out at night. The facilities were everything you need from a hostel. Everything was very clean, the Czech cleaning ladies were extremely effective. Stay at hostel one Prague! Hi savanna

Excellent friendly hostel.

• 7th Jul 2015

If you're looking for a fun party hostel, this is the one for you. The hostel has its own bar (the "rave cave") and the whole hostel and staff have dinner together every night and then go out together. But this also means that people come home very late and tend to be wasted, so if you want to get any sleep you'll need a good pair of earplugs. The bathrooms and the outlet situation were not great, but the location was convenient and the staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions.

My boyfriend and I loved this hostel. We thought the staff was lots of fun and made everyone feel welcome. We loved the activities they offered and thought the set up was cool.

Everyone was so friendly and we loved our time here, would definitely recommend!

• 5th Jul 2015

The double private rooms in this hostel are by far the nicest I've ever seen. On top of that, the backyard area was amazing. One negative e is that this hostel seems to have no noise policy, it was the loudest hostel I've ever stayed in. The other negative was that the hostel staff lost my student ID. You have to leave either your passport or student ID with them upon check in, and when I went to check out they couldn't find my ID anywhere which sucked, as I lost out on student deals after.

If you are looking for a quiet break, look elsewhere. If you want one of the wildest times of your life, book Hostel one.

• 5th Jul 2015

The staff were great and there was a fantastic atmosphere. There were always lots of activities planned that made my time in Prague much more enjoyable. The location was outside of old town, but it only took 15 minutes to walk to the city centre. Very fun hostel - would recommend.

This is the spot to stay at in Prague! It has such a fun and festive atmosphere making for memorable nights. Lachy and his crew are super friendly and always down to party! The downstairs bar is great for drinking and the outside garden is a nice chill spot. They go out every night so you'll always have a ball! I'll come back here for sure if I'm ever in Prague again.