Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel for meeting people and going out. Nice and clean as well. The only problem was the quality of the wi-fi- bit intermittent. Other than that great experience!

Hostel is a bit far from old town but only a 5 min tram ride away, so not too bad. I stayed in 6 bed door. Was very compact with little space on floor with suitcases but was ok. There is a bar and friendly staff which was great and made my stay enjoyable.

Best hostel I have stayed at in Europe! Both days were crazy adventures, the staff made the experience an unforgettable one. The Rave Cave bar goes off! The rooms are sweet and the staff led activities are a perfect way of seeing everything that Prague has to offer, I wouldn't want to do it any other way. Wish I could have stayed for longer, I'll be coming back soon!

• 30th Sep 2014

Location was a little far from the city center but buses were convenient. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Outdoor backyard area was a nice place to eat some takeaway.

• 29th Sep 2014

Free dinner could have been better/more fulfilling... at 15 min past all the food was gone. Oh well.

It's an absolutely fantastic place to stay! Super friendly staff and a convenient location. In-house bar and free dinner are definitely simply great. A perfect place to meet the right people.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • India

Awesome social hostel. Every time you walk through the door the staff are bubbly and chatty and always ready to help you in any way they can! Love the social vibe they focus on generating- free dinners are great! Perfect atmosphere for solo travellers.

Hands down the best hostel in europe, if not the world. Came back a second time, just couldn't keep away from kate and onerva the most amazing receptionists to ever live. Went to Oktoberfest in between and this hostel was way better. comfy beds, love the loft, great vibes, super social at all hours ;) ;) Free dinners were amazing and healthy! I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to have a fun time and wants the REAL prague experience! HAPPY DAYS

Alright, so Hostel One Prague was hands down the greatest hostel i have ever been to. The staff there are amazing and informative, not to mention just a super fun time to be around. I'd be hard pressed to remember all the names but between Spencer, Dylan, Dave and the rest, I can whole heartedly guarantee you will have an amazing time there. Fun tours during the day and near deadly pub crawls at night, my buddy and I went from planning to spend 2 days in Prague to 6. 100% review; loved it.

• 26th Sep 2014

Hostel One Prague is the best hostel of all time! Best staff, awesome rave cave, great activities, good vibes, happy days!!! If you come to Prague and don't stay at Hostel One Prague you're doing it wrong. Thanks to Lachy, Onerva, Sarah, David, Hilary & Anano for the time of my life ;)

Staff was super-friendly, location was ok - close to the main train station, about two subway station to the main attractions, and local pubs weren't so expensive. It was a bit noisy one night, but actually hostel was really good!

I decided to stay here through a recommendation of a travel buddy, best decision ever! The staff is so friendly, helpful and fun! Location is great, many cheap places to eat within walking distance, plus you get a bracelet that gets you discounts in different places. |About 30min walk to old town (metro station about 5min away if you dont want to walk They have activities twice a day and they are awesome!

Amazing hostel probably the best I've stayed in. Staff were incredible! One staff member Lach was super helpful, gave us a run down of all the best spots in town! Legend. Will 100% be back!

• 23rd Sep 2014

My 4th review Hahahha Onerva, lachy, kate, Sarah, David, anano, Hillary and HONZAAA. Love you all and HAPPY DAYS.

My absolute favourite hostel so far in Europe!!! Such a great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, so easy to meet people as a solo traveller. I didn't want to leave!

Hands down the best hostel I've been to so far in my travels. Accomadations were good and it was nice to see the cleaning ladies on a daily basis. Staff are superb, there's a reason why the walls are mostly adorned with staff awards from hostelworld. There's always hostel events hosted so you never have to travel far if you wanna go do something. Shout out to Hillary and Onnerva for being freaking awesome! Shout out to everyone else as well for being really cool to hang out with. I'll be back!

Great hostel worth the extra money to stay. The staff go out of their way to help you and are great to go out with. Awesome vibes going to come back for sure

The light in my bed was not working, the wi-fi just work on the first floor and they lost my towel. The bar was full of men and the beer was not cheap. It could be a very nice place but it is not. I did stay in 5 hostels until now and this was the worst. Some people on reception tried to be very kind, but it did sounds so fake.

hostel is pretty good, lots of ppl, big common area, big kitchen, a nice garden and great ppl. i would've given it a perfect 100% if i had actually gotten some sleep but it seems this hostel is famous for having noise in all rooms with ppl who have very little consideration. location is pretty good, u can walk to old town. they lost my 10 pound Scottish collector bill even after i asked them to b very careful with it (had no other bills)

I had been recommended this hostel by friends who rated it highly and it didn't disappoint. Great atmosphere for meeting people, tidy, and fun. Ended up meeting some great friends and had an awesome time. The staff are exceptional and were helpful with everything that was needed. I enjoyed it so much I ended up extending from 3 days to 9. Can't rate it enough. HAPPY DAYS