Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome hostel - fun staff, friendly atmosphere, daily activities and parties! Would recommend to anyone going to Prague!

• 8th Jan 2016

Fantastic hostel. Had 2 nights booked and then decided to stay another which was no problem with staff. Staff were super friendly and helpful with lots of tips, information, and must dos for both the area where the hostel is located and the inner city. Location is only two tram stops from the main centre of Prague and is surrounded by heaps of restaurants and bars. Planned activities (e.g. ice hockey) made it easy to meet people (staff and other travellers). Highly recommend

• 6th Jan 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff are very friendly and take everyone out for daily activities. The hostel also has a bar downstairs that is great for meeting new people. The free vegetarian dinner every night, except Sunday, is also a big plus! Overall I would definitely recommend Hostel One Prague if you are staying in Prague as it is so easy to have fun!

We stayed in a private double room. Amazing value for money - had an ensuite, living room area and bedroom. Staff were super friendly and helpful. They organised activities daily - both in the afternoon and evening, and to top it off organised clubs to go to after midnight. Funky bar downstairs for cheap beer called the Rave Cave, good vibe and social environment without pressure to party on nights you didn't feel like it. Lots of cool bars nearby.

Hostel One was awesome. My boyfriend and I got a single room and have zero complaints. Definitely a party hostel, but we were able to get to bed early when we wanted to. Free dinner at night was awesome! The staff was great and we had a really good time. Would definitely recommend!

• 6th Jan 2016

Seriously awesome. From the free vegetarian dinner to the wristbands with the hostels address, I couldn't think of a better place to stay. Right in the thick of the trendier side of Prague, the staff jumped at the opportunity to help us out. There's always something going on and definitely suited for the more active traveller. I would definitely recommend this to anyone staying in Prague. Next time I'm in Prague I know where to stay.

• 5th Jan 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. If you want to have fun, then stay here. On the same note still have some great tours offered by the hostel, so your not partying your whole stay away. Everyone was great, and the rave cave is something to see. Will be back!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I don't typically write reviews for hostels often but I had to this time as I had an amazing time at H1P. I have stayed at many hostels all over the world, and I have to say that the staff here was the best I have ever experienced. They really do do anything to make your experience one that you will not forget. If you are coming to Prague and are looking to party, this has to be the place you come to.

• 4th Jan 2016

Amazing staff. They made the stay so enjoyable. The dinners and parties were perfect to meet new people and make new friends. Would definitely recommend and I hopefully will come back.

H1P is awesome. Would recommend to anyone intending to visit Prague! Staff really nice and helpful. Rooms are clean.

Hostel One was awesome. Staff was cheerful, friendly and always ready to help. Hostel had a really great atmosphere(a party place). One of the best hostels, we have visited in Europe(Schengen area). Special thanks to Lachy, Kobie, Joe and Nina for making our new year a special one. If you are coming to Prague and are looking to party, this has to be the place you come to.

Already been there in summer, liked it so much that we decided to come back for NYE. Super friendly and engaging staff (cheers to Kobie), clean facilities and good atmosphere. I can hardly imagine there is a better place to meet new people and to go out in Prague. There's a good mix of events and the bar downstairs comes in pretty handy. To wrap it up, I would definitely recommend staying at H1P!

• 30th Dec 2015

i got what i expected. this is definitly a great place to party hard and meet new people. probably the best hostel i've been in, as i was looking for these things exactly. not for the people who search for peace and calmness, or to be alone. the staff is very very helpful and friendly! the only con is the location - if you're a walker, this is pretty far from the center, at least 30 walk. for the rest, it's very reachable with a tram station just nearby, and places eat/drink just around

A great social hostel, where you can meet people. Also has a bar on the premise which is a great place to meet people. The location of the hostel is not too bad as there are tram station is pretty close. Can't really compare to other hostels as this is my first time staying in one.

• 30th Dec 2015

The hostel is OK for the money. There's no individual lockers under the bed for bags but smaller standing lockers for valuables. Not a great amount of showering/toilet facilities per person. In saying that friendly staff and felt secure in the hostel. Happy with the stay overall.

GREAT HOSTEL!!!!

Awesome hostel! Thanks so much for a great new years eve.

• 28th Dec 2015

I booked for a few days, ended up staying for a few weeks, this hostel has a really great atmosphere, the staff go above and beyond to make me feel part of the family. Shout to kobie for the fun events planned daily followed by a sick night out on the town, free dinners are a added bonus. Thanks so much H1P

Hostel One is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. This is the fourth Hostel One I've stayed at and I will always return. Great vibe, amazing people; Kobie, Nina, Steph, Juju, Marie, lachy, Joe, Tim, and hansa are all legends. You're forsure to have an amazing time!

A bit out of the way of the city center, but they have easy access to trams and you can explore beautiful neighborhoods outside of the Prague tourism bubble. The facilities were super clean and they had a free dinner every night!