Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was very very helpful and flexible. Even at late hours. The guide given on the site is good. The only real problem is with the FACILITIES - the terrible, cramped and generally annoying 'loft' I was given. I had about 1 m of height to move myself around, basically crawling around to open my suitcases and change into pjs. Really awful experience. Really - you guys need to either advise us of this before we book or rent those little holes in the ceiling at a lower price :(

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The whole staff were absolutely awesome and super helpful! No complaints!

i had a great time staying here. nice enough rooms and beds, clean bathrooms, and a good atmosphere to meet other travelers and have a great night out (and rough morning) in Prague. The free dinner was also a nice plus. The worst part is that it's about a 15min walk to Old town, but it gets you a bit aways from the tourists which is a nice break as it's quite busy in Prague.

I had a great time at hostel one- the staff organized events that made it really easy to meet other travelers. Worth mentioning that it's definitely has a party vibe, which was cool with me! Might not be best for some. Also the wifi in my room didn't really work, had to go to common areas to use it.

Hostel One was a great place to stay for a young back packer. however I'm a young woman traveling and I was severely harassed by my roommates and my complaint was heard but nothing was done about it which was dissapointing... I'm glad I'm leaving Prague today.

Hi, thanks for your feedback - it helps us make our hostel a better place! We were sorry to hear that some rowdy drunk guys decided to spray water on you while you were sleeping. Unfortunately, we were fully booked and were unable to relocate you at that hour in the morning. We obviously can't always control the behaviour of others, and we are sorry that you had a negative impression of our beautiful city and our hostel. All the best with your future travels, and thanks again for your feedback!

Its not in the centre of town but man is it an awesome place to stay.

Definitely a party hostel. While I found some chill people to hang with, there were a lot of people who were loud and obnoxious, ignoring the rules about being quiet in the rooms at night. The facilities were good, and the free dinner was nice. It was pretty clean for a hostel. The wifi didn't work in my room.

Staying in Hostel One was a life changing experience. The staff are amazing, the facilities are great, especially the rave cave. Drinks are cheap, its well located. The outings are a great and they take you to some of the biggest clubs. I would highly recommend staying there.

Great hostel! Best one I have ever stayed at by far! Stayed with the 3 others and hostel one showed us a good time. Sam one of the employees constantly went out of his way to make our stay more enjoyable. You feel like you are home when there. So easy to make new friends and explore the city!

Awesome hostel..stayed at the hostel one in barcelona too so was sure of a great time here..location could be a little tricky at times but the staff was super fun always helpfulnd energetic and make sure u have an insane time. Shout out to my man sam for the awesome time. Will come back surely

Such a great hostel with such nice people. Sam and Koby who work there crank the party and get it started every night and Lachie is a legend!

• 10th Jun 2015

I loved this hostel! A little far away from the main bars etc in the old town but wasn't problem (short walk) plus taxis are so cheap only few £s! The staff were cool and helpful. I felt safe in the hostel/area and the rooms were good and very spacious. The hostel was a good mix between party and chilled. Really good wifi in most places and free dinner! Highly recommend this hostel!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

This is the best hostel I've been to. The staff are excellent, the facilities are great. It's the perfect place to meet new people and have fun.

• 9th Jun 2015

Absolutely love this place! The atmosphere in the bar downstairs is amazing.

Beautiful rooms with high ceilings, cleaned every day. Cheap beer in the rave cave. Located quite a bit out of the centre but close to a great breakfast spot and some cool bars.

The hostel was great. I had a brilliant time staying there. The staff is extremely helpful and sweet. I'd recommend my friends to stay here! The beds were a little rickety and made noise so just work on that.

Staff were really nice and friendly as soon as we walked through the door. Loved the laid back approach everyone had but was really lively once the pub crawl got started would highly recommend and definitely stay there again, thank you guys :)

• 7th Jun 2015

Hostel One is great. It's right in Zizkov which in itself is a great area to explore. It's a quick tram ride to Old Town or a ~25 minute walk (going into Old Town is all downhill). Most of the group activities involve drinking, but even as a light drinker, I quickly grew to love Hostel One. In just a night or two, I made some great friends. The hostel a balanced mix of fun atmosphere when you want it, or a quiet oasis when you don't. A little pricey depending on the day of the week though!

Hostel One Prague is a great hostel. Awesome atmosphere and the people working there really care about making your trip as easy and fun as they can. Definitely check it out 👍

Excellent staff and organized events. Do the river walk/pub crawl, its great.