Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I stayed at the customer service was great and the staff was so nice and helpful they really helped you and wanted you to have a great time. The guy from Australia was so cool and helpful during the rest of my trip around Europe I recommended this place to people and told them about the Australian guy because he really went out of his way

• 20th Jun 2014

Definitely the BEST Hostel I stayed at... Mainly because of the amazing staff... Even though everything else, as well, such as the Location, security, cleanliness, etc is amazing...but the atmosphere and the staff makes sure you have a good time and everyone I met at the hostel had stayed back for longer than they had planned or expected...Sam, Savanah, Jesse, Onerva, Lach, David, Honza, Adham, Scott everyone was amazing.. perfect start to a trip..and end too (in my case)... definitely recommend

this was the first hostel on my frist solo trip had an amazing at this amazing hostel friendly staff good facilities had a kitchen in the room! everyone was really sociable thanks to savannah for helping me with my maps! bar downstairs was so handy! easy to get into prague using the tram. good for solo travellers they have activities on every day. really clean i would deffinatly stay here again! met some really great people!

Hostel one is amazing! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are bomb and love to party and get to know the guests!

• 19th Jun 2014

Simply fantastic and friendly staff, the best people I met and friends for the entire trip. Just the right amount of social, clean, comfortable beds, accessible kitchen, inexpensive part of town. Slightly far from city center, but a tram or walk is convenient to the rail station. So glad I got to start my trip with Hostel One, and cheers to the staff for making the experience such a good one!

good place to meet people who like to party and have interesting personalities. it's in the more authentic part of Prague instead of the touristy part near Old Town.

Very, very nice staff. Good location, walkable to most places in the city as well as close proximity to the train station. The only complaints I have are - the cigarette smoke coming from the downstairs bar is present in hallways and is quite strong, even on the 4th floor (would be so much better to make the whole hostel smoke free!), the rooms could be a bit cleaner (bedding didn't smell fresh and the bathmat was stuck to the floor), and people could be asked to keep the noise down at nights.

Best hostel I've stayed at had a great time and all the staff where so friendly and helpful!! Great to party with too thanks guys!!

• 16th Jun 2014

This hostel is THE BEST. The staff is so amazing! There are daily activities, free dinners, and they know all the best bars and clubs. I would recommend this hostel for anyone looking to have the best time ever in Prague. Hostel One rocks my socks.

best hostel I've ever stayed at, great atmosphere, staff were amazing, very easy to meet people, sick place if you want to party, facilities are sweet. best place ever yeeeeeeewwwsw

Location was really good as almost everything could be reached on foot. The first night was put in this room by the window which was a nightmare far too noisy but after they changed so it was ok. Staff was good and the breakfast is really disappointing .

• 13th Jun 2014

There are very good restaurants and Public transportation right around this area. The staff is very helpful, fun, and knowledgeable and as a solo traveler, this is really important to me. It is really awesome that they have free dinners, planned trips and nightly activities as well! The hostel has such a great atmosphere and I would definitely stay there again! Shout out to Jesse, Onerva, Lucky, Sarah, David, Sam, and Hans for being not only being helpful, but awesome individuals as well!!!

• 13th Jun 2014

BEST HOSTEL EVERR!!! So good that I'm coming back in a week! Love love love RETROOO FERK YEHH

Wasn't the biggest fan of the facilities. The beds and pillow are pretty bare and unfortunately, WiFi only works on the ground floor and there are like 6 floors. But they do a good job of organizing awesome group activities and club/bar ventures every night. Their paddle boating excursion was the time of my life.

This was a great hostel! The location was outside of the crazy tourist area, but still close enough to walk to everything. The staff was wonderful, especially Jesse!! Overall a great experience :)

This hostel was such amazing. Although a little distance from the city center, the staff and experience made up for every extra minute of travel. This hostel felt more like a summer camp than a simple place to lay your head at night. Family dinners, daytime activities, and a bar downstairs created a community for backpackers to gather and share stories, drink... hard. On top of that the staff wants you to have the most fun you can in Prague by taking you to bars and on paddle boat trips.

• 11th Jun 2014

Amazing hostel, great staff, awesome time overall! Would definitely go back!

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The garden out back was awesome and the staff organized such fun activities for everyone - great place to meet people!

This hostel made my trip! It all comes down to the amazing staff who create a fun and relaxed atmosphere around the clock. Location is really good, only 10 minutes from the centre. There are different activities planned every day so you're never bored (we did paddle-boating on the river, pub crawl, clubbing, BBQ, walking tour...). There is a garden and a bar at the hostel too so that was awesome, and all for only 15 euro a night! There is no where else to stay in Prague as far as I'm concerned!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff here are unbelievable. Within one minute of walking in the door I already felt like we were friends yet at the same time they were always professional when they needed to be. Although I was only at Hostel One for about 24 hours, It was the highlight of my trip to Europe. The excursion to the John Lennon wall was great and the bar crawl at night was unforgettable. I will definitely be returning to Hostel One

• 10th Jun 2014