Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff was great, their advice on where to go and what to do was excellent. They also organize lots of joint activities to make it easier for people to socialize. It will probably be perfect place to stay when traveling alone and looking to meet new people.

The staff were awesome, atmosphere suited The Prague nightlife and the hostel made this stay fun

We had the BEST stay at Hostel One Prague! Amazing hostel, great atmosphere and good facilities. We immediately felt welcome by the friendly staff, who were always around to help (thanks Lachie!). Plenty of space in the room and the bathroom was always clean (great shower pressure). Downstairs bar to have a drink in the evening was lots of fun and then the staff would take you out to bars/clubs. Lots of activities organised for each day - Party Boat/Beer Garden/Tours. Also close to tram stop.

Everything was just perfect! Had the best time staying here and met some of the most amazing people here. Everyone just knows how have fun here and the organized events that they have makes meeting people a bit easier. Would stay here again if I'm in Prague again

Best hostel I've ever been to ever! All the staff are amazing! I'm going to miss you all! Crazy parties and family atmosphere, love the place. Will be seeing you again! Xoxox

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff are absolutely incredible (I'd do shout-outs but there's too many to name!) and they run awesome daily events and nightly drinking excursions which made Prague my favourite city :) Rooms are super spacious and have private bathrooms, balconies, lockers etc. and the hostel has tons of facilities like a TV lounge, computer room, and bar. The whole place is so social that it's really easy to make loads of awesome friends, so overall it was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! :)

• 25th Jun 2014

Great place to stay if you like to meet people and go out! Staff is always planning activities an keeping us busy. Great pub crawl and overall atmosphere. It is a little outside of town so as long as you don't mind walking. Other than that the staff was great cleaning ladies came in every morning and were very sweet. Kept very clean. Great place!!!!

Had a great stay here. Best place to party and meet people. Staff was awesome!

The most amazing staff I've ever met at a hostel! They make you feel like you're part of the family immediately when you get there! I have met some of the most amazing people from staying at this hostel, and it always hurts saying good bye to them. But you make life long friends from all over the world here, and network with so many amazing people. Sam, Lachland, Onerva, and Jesse are the most amazing party hosts and they are always there to show you a great time in Prague! 10/10 going back asap

I really enjoyed my stay at hostel one. The staff were so friendly and nice, as were the other guests that were staying there. The rooms were nice and clean and there are loads of facilities to use. There was a great atmosphere in the hostel, I had only been there a few hours and I was arranging to go out that night with a group of other guests. The hostel is in a great location, not far from the train station. If you're staying in Prague then this is the hostel you want to stay at!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Very nice atmosphere indeed

One of the best hostels I stayed at the customer service was great and the staff was so nice and helpful they really helped you and wanted you to have a great time. The guy from Australia was so cool and helpful during the rest of my trip around Europe I recommended this place to people and told them about the Australian guy because he really went out of his way

• 20th Jun 2014

Definitely the BEST Hostel I stayed at... Mainly because of the amazing staff... Even though everything else, as well, such as the Location, security, cleanliness, etc is amazing...but the atmosphere and the staff makes sure you have a good time and everyone I met at the hostel had stayed back for longer than they had planned or expected...Sam, Savanah, Jesse, Onerva, Lach, David, Honza, Adham, Scott everyone was amazing.. perfect start to a trip..and end too (in my case)... definitely recommend

this was the first hostel on my frist solo trip had an amazing at this amazing hostel friendly staff good facilities had a kitchen in the room! everyone was really sociable thanks to savannah for helping me with my maps! bar downstairs was so handy! easy to get into prague using the tram. good for solo travellers they have activities on every day. really clean i would deffinatly stay here again! met some really great people!

Hostel one is amazing! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are bomb and love to party and get to know the guests!

• 19th Jun 2014

Simply fantastic and friendly staff, the best people I met and friends for the entire trip. Just the right amount of social, clean, comfortable beds, accessible kitchen, inexpensive part of town. Slightly far from city center, but a tram or walk is convenient to the rail station. So glad I got to start my trip with Hostel One, and cheers to the staff for making the experience such a good one!

good place to meet people who like to party and have interesting personalities. it's in the more authentic part of Prague instead of the touristy part near Old Town.

Very, very nice staff. Good location, walkable to most places in the city as well as close proximity to the train station. The only complaints I have are - the cigarette smoke coming from the downstairs bar is present in hallways and is quite strong, even on the 4th floor (would be so much better to make the whole hostel smoke free!), the rooms could be a bit cleaner (bedding didn't smell fresh and the bathmat was stuck to the floor), and people could be asked to keep the noise down at nights.

Best hostel I've stayed at had a great time and all the staff where so friendly and helpful!! Great to party with too thanks guys!!

• 16th Jun 2014

This hostel is THE BEST. The staff is so amazing! There are daily activities, free dinners, and they know all the best bars and clubs. I would recommend this hostel for anyone looking to have the best time ever in Prague. Hostel One rocks my socks.