Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was great. Staff were really friendly, the room was clean and the surrounding area was great. Spent only a short time here, but would definitely stay again. The walk to the center isn't far at all and easy to find. Thanks to all the lovely staff for being so fun and helpful!

I loved my stay at Hostel One Prague! It is the kind of place that makes you feel at home and that you never want to leave. They've got good facilities, such as hot showers and comfortable sofas in the common areas. The location is great as well, Zizkov feels like a very authentic and alternative/ vibrant part of Prague and is a 15 min. walk into the city center. The staff is just incredible, many thanks to my girls Prudence and Nina that made the nights out so much fun!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Very friendly, helpful, and accommodating staff. Well located, we never had to take the tram into the city, we just walked, but if you want the tram goes by just up the street from the hostel. The free dinners are a great plus and easy to meet some awesome ppl, sweet atmosphere overall. The room was a bit loud, we could here the partying downstairs from our third floor room, but its fine, its just a very social friendly hostel, easy to meet ppl!! Oh and cheap drinks in the bar downstairs!

Massive, clean and comfortable beds, helpful and friendly staff with a great location -- it's out of the old square where it's not touristy; quintessential and expensive. Instead it's cheaper with better bars and cafés, while still only being a 15 min walk from the cente. Highly recommended!

Great hostel. Staff is so friendly. Dinner is free and delicious. Good bar downstairs. This is definitely a party hostel and the staff make sure you have a good time.

Awesome place, had a great time in Prague! Staff were great, informative, approachable, really easy going, the pub every night seems to go off, beds and rooms were large enough and clean, and the place was easy to find! Only one thing comes to mind to complain about, not enough couches to slouch on in common room for when trying to figure out where to go for the day, but this is nothing to fret over!

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Awesome staff, different activities everyday, great free dinner and very well designed for socializing with other travelers (common area, kitchen and bar). Also, good number of bathrooms with excellent showers and full of cheap restaurants nearby. Free coffee and tea was also a plus. I stayed there for 7 days and strongly recommend it!

super comfy facilities, great atmosphere - meeting awesome people was the easiest thing ever! h1 prague is definitely a party hostel, be aware that the mixed rooms can get pretty wild during the middle of the night hahah

Staying at this hostel made my trip to Prague absolutely amazing, my experience would have been so different without HostelOne! Shout out to ALL of the staff there for being so accommodating and showing us a great time!!! Will definitely be back!

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • acfujika

we had the most amazing time staying here. the staff was great and the place was really clean. we would definitely 100% go back...if you don't stay here, you're missing a once in a lifetime experience.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Great facilities and atmosphere! The hostel organizes many fun sightseeing events and pub crawls, and really makes the extra effort to ensure that guests are comfortable with the city. The staff are awesome and really friendly. I had a great time here would recommend this hostel to anyone.

Had a short stay but this hostel has an awesome atmosphere and an even better staff. Everyone I met traveling while in other cities told me to stay here when I came to Prague and it did not disappoint!

Great hostel, lovely humble staff and amazing free dinner each night. Events planned daily where you really get to know the staff and guests and really improves your stay!!! Loved my time here

All together a very good hostel with a lot of activities in the evening. I definitely enjoyed my stay in hostel one Prague! I really liked the free diner every day!

You're so close. All you have to do is click the "book now" button and your life will be improved in a matter of seconds. For the good of humanity, i encourage all 7 billion people on the planet to stay here for at least one night. Free nightly meals. Clean. super smash bros n64. Best of all, the most awesome hostel staff I've ever met. They take a group out every night to great spots around Prague. Not just fake hostel pub crawl bars like most places do, but super cool local venues. :)

If you are reading this add than you are at the right place! Hostel 1 is the right choice. Me and my girlfriend arrived at 3.30 in the morning and booked the wrong date. That wasn't a problem at all - we were able to crash in the relaxing common areas of the hostel. The staff was superfriendly and the next night we saw our room which was more like a small apartment with a big kitchen and a clean bathroom (including a balcony) I've stayed at many HOTELS which were much worse! Go there! Greetings!

Hostel One is awesome! It's by far the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, super modern, and the staff is incredibly nice. Free dinner too! It's one of those places that can be a party hostel if you want it to be, but also just a super relaxed place to chill out after a long day. It's in an area with a ton of cheap food and drinks which is awesome after spending all day in the city center. I'll definitely return to Hostel One if I come back to Prague!

hostel one exceeded all my expectations. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The organised trips and nights out were very good value for money and brilliant for first time visitors to Prague. Highly recommend to anyone.

• 15th Feb 2015

Big clean party hostel where just about anythjng goes. Some of the staff can be a bit over enthusiastic when it comes to going out but there is plenty of space if you're looking for some quiet. The common areas could do with more couches to recover in comfort. Big and well equipped kitchen, complete with blender which was a very welcomed appliance to find.

Great value for money. The staff is very friendly and are always happy to help with anything you may need. The hostel organizes tours and activities every day in case you get to a point where you don't know what to do anymore. There are many cozy common areas where you can find books, tv, computers, guitars, etc. The hostel also includes a bar! and the kitchen is big. The atmosphere is fun and warm. You'll feel at home from the first moment.

• 13th Feb 2015