Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

As I was travelling to Prague on the last trip of my holiday season I decided to stay in a hostel which promised a social atmosphere, group activities and the opportunity to meet fun people. I was not dissappointed. The hostel itself is located about a 20-30 minute walk from prague old town or a 5 minute tram ride. Numerous bars dot the area along with several nice cafes. The accommodation was standard fair, the back garden is large and open however it closes at 10pm due to issues with the neig

• 1st Aug 2015

So lively, great free dinner, massive social areas and own underground bar. Different activities every night so whole hostel together all the time. Solid party hostel- had a great time!

Staff is extremely friendly. they really want to help you have a good and safe time in Prague. the hostel itself is safe and in a good location.

Great hostel! The bar was full of happy people playing drinking games and meeting people. The staff was helpful and really nice, and the hostel is located in a hilly neighborhood full of restaurant and with a cool atmosphere.

greaqt atmosphere, as soon as we walked in the first day it was on! great staff made us feel very welcome and got us involved.

• 31st Jul 2015

Best hostel we stayed at during our trip through Europe. Staff were really helpful and enthusiaistic with any question or queries that we had. The hostel room was nice and clean with comfortable beds, en suite and a balcony to chill on. It also had a nice garden and a cool bar downstairs which was great for pre drinks on a night and meeting other people, good vibes all round.

• 31st Jul 2015

Kinda I'd far from the old city and the wifi was very spotty. Definitely a party hostel so don't stay here if you don't like drinking and going out etc. The staff was great and were very helpful! Also have different activities to do during the day

Best hostel experience I've had thus far. Free dinner, amazing staff, incredibly social and the coolest bar I've ever seen in a hostel (basically a cave in the basement). Highly recommend.

• 30th Jul 2015

Super friendly staff and such a welcoming atmosphere. The 10 mix dorm was SO spacious.

This is by far the best hostel I have stashed at, the staff here are amazing and always willing to help, they run awesome parties every night. The rooms and bathrooms are immaculate and there is a free dinner every night. I didn't want to leave this hostel, I had the best time here.

Best hostel I've ever been to. Staff and other guests felt like family, never wanted to leave! Also great activities every day and evening which made it so easy to meet others in the hostel.

One of the best hostels I've been to! Very friendly and welcoming staff who always have smiles on their faces :) They take you out to cool bars/clubs every night and are always willing to help you and answer your questions. It also has a really nice garden/terrace in the back which is good for relaxing and meeting new people. I hope I can visit Prague again soon so I can visit Hostel 1 again--I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The Staff is very enthusiastic in getting you into party mood with daily pub crawls. The bar area is a nice place to Chill out. Stef (receptionist) is very sweet and very helpful. She made my experience that much better with useful tips on where to eat and go around the city.

I had a great stay at Hostel One. I travelled Europe for five weeks and this definitely was in my favourite hostels. The events every night are fun and varied. The atmosphere is really inclusive and welcoming making it easy to meet new people. This was especially important as I was travelling solo. The staff are great and the common areas are great and so are the events. What more could you ask for :) If I am in Prague again there will be no hesitation in staying here again. Thank you.

Always keep 403 open,its wer the party begins!!!

• 27th Jul 2015

I haven't stayed at many but this is by far the best hostel I've stayed in! Highlight of my holiday!

• 27th Jul 2015

This is not a place where the staff have their eyes locked to their phones behind reception. The staff are family. There is something to do everyday, and if you read this, and not book this hostel, you're making the biggest mistake of your life.

Absolute best and only choice for a hostel to stay at if your going to Prague to party and meet new people! Staff are by far the best I have ever come across in any hostel, could not ask for anything more from a hostel!

Great staff and really fun hostel. Slightly out of town but only a 20 minute walk and it's in a nice area. Do the the pub crawls led by the staff from the hostel !

Everything you could want in a hostel the staff is amazing and there for everything you need. Everyone is a family here with events every day and great location to see the city. Comfy beds and clean rooms I didn't want to leave. Must stay here if you're looking for fun that doesn't stop and an experience to never forget.