Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Such a mint hostel, everything was top notch about it. A big shout out to all the staff they are awesome, especially my boy Tim he was one of the best guys i've ever met. Until I see you all again.

Great location and good place to meet other travellers. The staff is also really friendly including that one Belgian chick at the reception which is absolutely smoking

If you don't enjoy your time at this hostel - you don't know how to hostel

Amazing staff & hostel, absolutely hit up this hostel if you need somewhere to stay in Prague! Everything was clean, the hostel facilities were amazing, staff were 11/10, free dinner was absolutely delicious, the rave cave was pretty fab and they had hampsters, what more could you want?

Amazing stay / friendly staff / very clean / an atmosphere for people who want to meet other lone travellers over a beer 😊✌🏻️

• 20th Dec 2015

This place is just like home! Best hostel by a long shot in all of Europe. The staff are incredible, the activities are awesome especially being a solo traveller. It's definitely a party hostel but don't be alarmed because I don't drink and I had the sickest time! As long as you're open to new experiences you'll have a blast - honestly you will not want to leave. Not quite downtown but there is a tram and walking isn't the worst thing. If you're weighing options, trust me, choose H1P!!!!

Great place to stay. Staff Dinners are fantastic so a big thumbs up to them. Its 2 tram stations away from the main train station. Also, there are good places to eat close to the hostel. The location makes it even better to stay in!

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights. Both nights were great! The staff is super friendly and they're trying to have just as much fun as you are so the atmosphere is on point. Clean hostel, comfy beds for being a hostel, lockers are there if you want them. All around great hostel and they have first come first serve vegetarian family dinner :)) stay here

We loved staying at Hostel One! It felt like a little home away from home. As soon as you walk in the staff are so welcoming and there's activities created to bring everyone together each night. We stayed in a 2 person private room which was really spacious and had it's own kitchen & bathroom and was cleaned daily. We loved the free dinners that were available each night too - such a nice communal idea. We made some really great friends here and would definitely stay again if we come back!

Awesome place to stay! The atmosphere was superb, and the staff where on point! We extended our stay after realising how awesome it was ! Best place to meet people!

I never want to leave! It's the perfect mix of chill staff and wild nights out in Prague. 10/10

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great staff.

I thought I had stayed at good hostels before but boy was I wrong. This hostel blows all the other ones out of the water. It was so easy to met people. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to help you. The other guest were awesome as well. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer because I'm current hostel is no where near as good. The only slight downside is the location 3 teams stops from old town but honestly I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else!

The staff were nice and the common facilities were pretty good too, they also had some good organized events. The bathroom of the 10 person room was pretty gnarly (as should probably be expected from a 10 p room) and it was pretty high price for the quality. I wouldn't recommend this one unless you're looking to spend most of your time in Prague trashed.

Excellent hostel! Clean safe and easy to meet people.

This is the hostel you're looking for. It's got daily and nightly activities along with a very social environment that makes it easy to meet friends. The staff, shout out to Tim, Nina, Juliette, Marie, Joe, Kobie, Lachy, Hans and the newest addition Scottie T, are all individuals who host a grand time. Besides the social scene, the hostel is clean, cozy, located in a hip part of town and with free dinners, it really can't get any better than this. I kept extending my stay, and you will too.

Slightly out of town, but not too far this hostel offered it all. For one who is never up for breakfast the free dinner was ace. Great staff and facilities.

Clean, not expensive, kind staffs. Facilities are also good. The location was a little difficult to find. There should be a signboard. And in the nearest police box , no one spoke English. The staff should introduce police in town.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Japan

Good hostel if you're wanting to party the whole time, as the staff and atmosphere are great and the free events make it easy to meet other travelers. However, the facilities and cleanliness are pretty sub-par. The room I stayed in didn't have working outlets.

Amazing staff that is available 24/7! They have daily activities, make dinners nightly, The Rave Cave Bar which is in the downstairs of the hostel where every night begins before they take us out for the bar/club that evening. Prepare to party late with everyone. :) The hostel is located walking distance from everywhere you go (but a couple places may be 20-25min). We extended our stay three times and still weren't ready to say our goodbyes. The only place to go in Prague!