Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

best party hostel you can stay in. they give you free dinner, and take you out on pub crawls and nights out and party with you. really great for meeting other people and enjoying prague nightlife. One of the funnest hostels I've stayed in.

I put down 5 stars for everything, but what makes Hostel One the best hostel I've stayed in is by far the staff and people you meet. Everything in the hostel is well laid out and is really conducive to meeting people. We were there three nights, and if I return to Prague I guarantee I'll be going back to Hostel One. Thanks everyone from H1 for the good times!

• 8th Jul 2015

Hands down one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. From the minute we walked into the door the staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was awesome. We engaged them back and made fast friends and soon we were talking for awhile, sharing stories with them, and eventually going out at night. The facilities were everything you need from a hostel. Everything was very clean, the Czech cleaning ladies were extremely effective. Stay at hostel one Prague! Hi savanna

Excellent friendly hostel.

• 7th Jul 2015

If you're looking for a fun party hostel, this is the one for you. The hostel has its own bar (the "rave cave") and the whole hostel and staff have dinner together every night and then go out together. But this also means that people come home very late and tend to be wasted, so if you want to get any sleep you'll need a good pair of earplugs. The bathrooms and the outlet situation were not great, but the location was convenient and the staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions.

My boyfriend and I loved this hostel. We thought the staff was lots of fun and made everyone feel welcome. We loved the activities they offered and thought the set up was cool.

Everyone was so friendly and we loved our time here, would definitely recommend!

• 5th Jul 2015

The double private rooms in this hostel are by far the nicest I've ever seen. On top of that, the backyard area was amazing. One negative e is that this hostel seems to have no noise policy, it was the loudest hostel I've ever stayed in. The other negative was that the hostel staff lost my student ID. You have to leave either your passport or student ID with them upon check in, and when I went to check out they couldn't find my ID anywhere which sucked, as I lost out on student deals after.

If you are looking for a quiet break, look elsewhere. If you want one of the wildest times of your life, book Hostel one.

• 5th Jul 2015

The staff were great and there was a fantastic atmosphere. There were always lots of activities planned that made my time in Prague much more enjoyable. The location was outside of old town, but it only took 15 minutes to walk to the city centre. Very fun hostel - would recommend.

This is the spot to stay at in Prague! It has such a fun and festive atmosphere making for memorable nights. Lachy and his crew are super friendly and always down to party! The downstairs bar is great for drinking and the outside garden is a nice chill spot. They go out every night so you'll always have a ball! I'll come back here for sure if I'm ever in Prague again.

Really great social hostel to meet people with great staff but they really need to invest in air con or at least more fans as the rooms were too hot in the height of summer!

Incredible staff crew! Always there to help us find our way around the city or simply to have fun with us! They create a perfect atmosphere to meet new people. The bar and the free diner (delicious by the way) enables the guests to meet fellow travelers very easily as well. My sister and I really enjoyed our stay and we actually miss Hostel One.

I stayed for 2 nights and had an amazing time. Fun party hostel with a great vibe. Clean rooms, free family dinners, sick rave cave and awesome staff. Special mention to Lockie, Juliette, Savanna, Stef, Sam, Colin and Liam for being absolute legends!

• 1st Jul 2015

Ah- the staff was really friendly and helpful! Def. a party hostel so if you're not looking to party...go else where. The garden is very nice to sit and have breakfast, lunch or dinner. They provide dinner every night which is also awesome! If you're looking for a good time in a neighborhood full of locals- this is your spot!

We first booked the hostel for only one night but ended up staying over 4 days and even that wasn't enough! This place is just too awesome. If you are looking for a place to get to know the city during the day and looking for a place to get to know the nightlife/bars/club and just generally having a good and social time, go to this hostel. the crew is the friendliest you'll ever meet. There is a nice terrace and they have their own bar with cheap beer. Best and most fun hostel I ever stayed in.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Hostel One Prague is the only place to stay if you're looking to party and meet some of the coolest cats in the city. The staff are some of the loosest people I've ever met, and I can't wait to see you all again. Shoutout to the crew Lachy, Sam, Coco, Steph, Liam, Savanna and everyone else, you make the place as awesome as it is. Pepper x

There's another hostel one closer to the main area which can be nicer, but for some reason the atmosphere and the people at this one were way better.

Excellent and welcoming staff. There is something going on every night of the week. Having the staff take you out every night to a different bar or dance club is a rare jewel. Facilities were beautiful, clean and safe. Great neighborhood. My favorite was the outside garden (for beer pong) and the tv room (for passing out).

This hostel is awesome. The crew is sick, Sam, Lachy, Steph, Tim the King, Britt, Catie, Calindra, and anyone I forgot. Everything you need will be sorted by the staff, to whoever pays them they deserve a raise! Can't wait to see you all again, let's get weird soon. Xox FC

• 30th Jun 2015