Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great stay. Fun people. Really easy to meet people at this hostel. They have lots of activities and there is a trip to the bar every night. The one down side is that the hostel is a little far from Old Town.

Great hostel with really friendly staff and a great atmosphere! Definitely stay here again.

3am - loud rapping on my door, went on for 15mins. My roommate decided to open. A girl (high? Wasted?) came in with a guy (allgirlsdorm), madeout, got naked, and opened my luggage and pulled out all my belongings and kept mumbling unintelligible stuff. Despite trying to repack my stuff she kept pulling them out. Insane. Staff called up, but girl was allowed to go on to disrupt other dorms. Cool enough that hostel organises pubcrawls but it needs to see that guests behave after these events.

I'd rate this hostel Average because of it's location and also not attending some basic problems(like not fixing the elevator lights) but just because of their great staff members like fellow Australians and for my super nice Finnish friend, I'm giving it an 100. Cheers guys.

Great hostel! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Close to the train station (we walked). Great hostel for solo travellers. Lots of activities to do AND free dinners! What more can you want?

great place to stay. the rooms have a cool set up which gives you enough privacy and you still have a good opportunity to get to know everyone. it would be hard to not meet new fun characters there. they put on something fun every night and I will definitely be back!

Easily the best hostel I have stayed in whist travelling Europe. The bar was always pumping and the staff were always taking us out for a loose night in Prague, what more do u want ?! Overall i would say I don't remember most of my time here but I remember that I had a smile on my face the entire time. If you are going to Prague don't make the mistake of staying anywhere else but Hostel One and make sure you have a beer with Lachy & Dave because they r the sikest kunts out!

• 9th Sep 2014

Anyone that goes to Prague should stay at this hostel. Friendliest atmosphere and the organised day and night trips were so much fun. Best hostel!

• 6th Sep 2014

The best hostel in Prague, and the staff are simply the greatest! There is such a great vibe to place once you open the doors. I’m not much for writing, so anyone reading this should note that there are plenty of hostels, but only a very few that make a trip never to forget. This is one of those hostels that you just have to visit before you die....lol. So stop reading this message, take my advice, and go party your ass off!!!!! Shout out to Sarah, and David. You guys are the best! D

• 5th Sep 2014

The staff are awesome and really helpful! would recommend it to anyone looking for a good time in Prague. Will defiantly be back one day

This hostel was so much fun, great vibe and the staff are incredible. Great for solo travellers it's very social and great communal areas.

• 4th Sep 2014

Best hostel I have ever been to. The staff are absolutely phenomenal, warm and super friendly (including cleaning staff). The location is brilliant, the shops around there will not charge you tourist price. Its my fourth time in Prague and the fourth time I have been to this hostel, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend this place.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Its a good value for the price you pay. They have every day events and you meet people and have fun. Everything was pretty nice. But dont use their laundry, our clothes came a mess after we sent it they dont even fold it foe you.

Hi Patricia, thanks for your comments - we're glad you had a good time! In regards to our laundry service, we apologise that you were unhappy with it. We offer a very inexpensive service and the clothes come out nice and clean - but not folded sorry! All the best with the rest of your travels, thanks again for your stay. Regards, - Hostel One Staff

The staff was the highlight of this place for me. From the prior-to-arrival email with detailed instructions to the day-to-day attention, those guys made us feel so comfortable! More of a "party hostel", which was also another highly positive issue for me.

Amazing hostel! As soon as you walk in you feel at home. The staff are excellent and super helpful, the daily activities are the perfect way to meet people as well as the family dinners. A great place to stay for solo travelers. Will definitely be back!

• 1st Sep 2014

One of the best Hostel I've stayed. Very helpful staff with plenty activities to do in the city or at night. Cheap beer in the bar, awesome. Amazing loft room.

don't like that they charge us a city tax, why is not included in the price in hostel world? don't like it that i payed a 5 bedroom room, and it was 6 people(one day). the room has 6 beds that the staff says there are 2 temporal but for me they look not really temporal. Hostal a bit away from the old town. apart from that all great.

Hi, The city tax is included in our HostelWorld description, it states that it will be added upon your arrival. This is quite normal, so we only charge guests who stay with us. This way we can avoid charging it to people who cancel or no show. The room you were in had a loft area. We try to avoid selling the extra beds, so that there is more space for you in the room. Unfortunatley, we had an overbooking during your stay and we apologise that there was an extra person there for one night.

I would like to add a special thanks to Onerva and Lachlan who made our last night in Prague extra special. My time in Prague would not have been as great as it was without my amazing stay at Hostel One. Every staff member at this hostel went above and beyond to make sure my friend and I enjoyed ourselves. Which we definitely did! The hostel is in a convenient location and the rooms are nice and big, exactly what we needed.

• 28th Aug 2014

This was my second time staying here because I love this place so much I actually ditched my other hostel (which I only booked purely because I was only staying one night this time and it was next to the bus station) and came here instead where I was instantly met and my face remembered by Onerva and Sarah. The staff are all awesome, the kitchen is very well equipped and the rooms cannot be faulted, and the daily activities are what make this hostel the best I've ever stayed in! - Charlie.

This hostel was one of my favorites. The staff was great. Location was good.