Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Clean, social hostel with great common spaces and facilities. the staff has greatly exceeded all expectations and it made for the best place I've stayed on my trip so far

people here are awesome. one of my best hostel experiences. highly recommended!

Pretty good hostel! I was recommended this Hostel by other good hostels and it turned out to be a good experience. The staff are pretty friendly and are always willing to help out. The atmosphere is very social and its easy to meet other travellers! They organize a lot of parties and pub crawls in prague too!

Had an awesome time during my stay at Hostel One! Stayed here four nights including Halloween. What really set this place apart was the amazing staff. Can't rave enough about them! Definitely feels like coming home from the moment you arrive until you leave (felt like I was back in my housing CO-OP in the states). Had a great time being with the group on Halloween and the other nights as well. Cleanliness, dinner, and activities were organized and fun. Downstairs bar was a great spot too!

• 28th Oct 2014

Absolutely loved my stay here. Clean facilities, good beds for the price, and the best staff I've come across. Really the staff here made this the beat hostel I've stayed at for being 7 weeks on the road. Daily activities planned, free dinners cooked for everyone, and joining with the hostel guests for nightlife. Personalized emails too for before you get there and when you depart.

• 27th Oct 2014

I had an amazing time during my stay at Hostel One. The staff were the best staff of any hostel I've stayed at. Thanks Onerva, Jesse, Lochi, Ben and everyone for showing me around the city and making Prague so fun. Everyday there were tons of planned activities that were all really fun and a good way of meeting people. I met a lot of great people there which is thanks to the staff going above and beyond in providing a friendly atmosphere. Thanks to all the staff for providing a great experience

• 26th Oct 2014

Hostel One Prague is one of the best run hostels in Europe...start with an hotel like facilities, kitchen, free internet access, lounge, outdoor patio...all modern rooms with beautiful bathrooms and around the clock security. But best of all is the atmosphere and staff...all very professional and ready to help you in anyway they can. Staying at Hostel One Prague is the best decision you can make when traveling to the Czech Republic. A special thanks to Honza for his helpfulness and kindness

It was a party and everybody was friendly!

Can't speak highly enough about the staff! These folks were absolutely amazing- can't say I've ever received a friendlier welcome anywhere! The location is a LITTLE out of the way, but hardly anything to complain about! From the moment you arrive, you are made to feel like family. The staff go out of their way to encourage socializing and exploring Prague with fellow hostelers, and even make dinner for everyone! I loved this place so much I went back again! Def my favorite hostel in Europe!!!

I had such an amazing time here. Staff were the best and the atmosphere in the hostel was great. Free dinner every other night and activities every day and night, therefore very easy to meet other travellers!

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are amazing -- really make you feel welcome and they know all the good spots in the city. They have multiple events every day and it's really easy to meet new, awesome people. Clean beds and rooms, lockers for valuables, a ton of space to hang out downstairs, and often free dinners. 15 minute walk to the city is good to curb the hangover.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great hostel, amazing staff!! The party never stops here!

Great atmosphere at the hostel, the evening dinners bring everyone together for a great start to the night.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The staff here was super friendly and awesome. The crowd here tends to lean towards travellers in their early 20's so be prepared for a lot of partying. If that is not your thing, there are plenty of rooms that have quiet spaces. The location is a bit off the main strip but is also located in an area with very cheap, yet good food options. The facility was fairly clean although I found that the mattress and pillow could be more comfortable.

The staff really make this place. Shouts out to everyone there that made our stay great. We met heaps of cool people and partied like it was 1999. Really social and chill atmosphere and close to the centre by tram. People we knew from other hostels were envious of our place.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Would go back within a heart beat! The location is perfect the team is a ball of fun and the people we met were awesome! Hostel one for the win!!!

• 22nd Oct 2014

Booked for 1 night and stayed for 6, staff are brilliant and there's always something going on

• 21st Oct 2014

The rooms were clean and it was extremely pleasant to check in and find free dinner waiting for me in the kitchen! Really nice meeting alllll the staff. Hawnza, Lachlan, Anona, Onarava, Jessie, Kate, and David. Also, the day trip to Kutna Hora with David was AMAZING, so be sure to be around on a Monday!

• 18th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at! Staff is amazing, and the facilities are perfect. Stay here!

Great place. Friendly and helpful staff. They even took us out an a Saturday night tour because Prague was having light shows through different parts of the city.