Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice people at reception, clean room, good free dinner and fun times at the basement bar. I will be back one day.

• 25th May 2015
  • Slovakia

By far the best staff I've ever dealt with. Super helpful and a ton of fun to hang out with. Free supper in the evening was delicious. I stayed three nights and didn't want to leave by the end. I look forward to staying there next time I'm in Prague.

Stayed at Hostel One Prague for just over a week and was sad to leave! This hostel made Prague quite an experience! The staff are very friendly, approachable and they make you feel welcome the moment you step through the door! They run events every day that create a perfect balance of sightseeing and experiencing the culture of Prague during the day, and partying until after the sun comes up every night! Special thanks to Kobie, Lachie, Colin, Paulina, Jessie, Steph and the Finnish girls! - PT

• 22nd May 2015

great party hostel

This hostel draws amazing staff and guests. I had an awesome time. There are events run daily, which are well attended and great for meeting people. Rooms are spacious and keep the noise out quite well. There is partying.. but the in house bar closes at 12:30 and it was usually pretty calm after that. I was sad to leave, I'd definitely come back again.

its like home away from home they made u feel like one of the family from the moment u walked through the door

• 20th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at hostel one. The warm greeting and smile that you get when you enter each day is definitely a great touch. Keep it up!

• 19th May 2015

Hostel was very nice, nice facilities, bar downstairs but a bit outside the city.

I over everything guys, best place I've stayed so far :)

I had an amazing time in Prague, I heard about Hostel Prague One because of friends that had stayed here from before. They told me that everyone was really welcoming and social. I now can totally confirm that. I arrived on my own, but because of the warm welcome by the staff and the personal check-in (they show you your way around the hostel) I immediately felt at ease. They definitely look after their guest. They even make food! I had a great time in Prague thanks to all the staff!! Lots of luv

• Belgium

Staff was so accommodating and amazing. Very clean and knowledgeable about the city. created an environment for everyone meet each other. couldn't ask for anything more highly recommended and I would go back any time im in Prague

• 19th May 2015

I really loved staying at Hostel One Prague! The staff are SO friendly and helpful. The activities they offer guests everyday are fun and a great way to meet other travelers! I am a solo traveler, but never felt alone at this hostel which made it such a great experience! The location is nice too. Its close to the center, but not in the middle of all the tourist attractions.. so many awesome restaurants/bars! The room/hostel were clean and tidy. I will definitely stay here next time im in Prague!

• 19th May 2015

I traveled alone and this was the perfect place to meet people. The facilities were very clean and had an open and party atmosphere. The staff was super friendly and fun too. I will be coming back to Prague and this hostel.

One of the best hostels I stayed at during my trip throughout eastern europe. Very friendly staff, a great hostel if you're looking to meet other people and have a good time. Colin the resident DJ is unreal too.

The staff was amazing and helped navigate tours and nightlife. Book early because the demand is high

• 16th May 2015

When I arrived my bed still had dirty sheets on it. However when I told th staff they were extremely apologetic and insisted on changing them for me instead of just giving me fresh ones. This sums up the staff here - always eager to help you have a good time. The free dinner is simple but fresh and tasty, and the staff take you on excursions and out to parties every day if you want. The place is clean and has lots of nice communal areas where you can chill out.

Hostel is great. one of the best hostel as well that i stayed! but i was really surprise that the hostel price is quite expensive compare to everything in Prague that is actually cheap! i spent more than half of my money crowns for the hostel!! and the worst is that i have to cancel my last night but i cant get my money returned, i was late a day to let them know!! but for everything is perfect!! good friend i met, party and bar was fun! the staff was really cool too, i like it!! so cool place!

This was my first time at a hostel. While the staff were friendly and the drinks were cheap at the Rave Cave, it was always extremely loud at night when I was trying to sleep, and it's not really close to old town. As far as the hostel itself though, it was as much as you can ask for.

Hostel one Prague is an amazing place to stay, the staff are really friendly and helpful I actually missed my flight before the weekend and everywhere was booked out and I was havning trouble finding a place, I turned up to hostel one Prague and told them my situation they we more the happy to help me out and went out of there way to find me a bed for the weekend :) It's s great hostel to meet people because they have there own bar "The rave cave" . Highly recomended hostel great astmosphere :)

• 12th May 2015

The free dinners make it a good time for all the hostel mates to gather together and get to know each other. Awesome.