Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Amazingly sociable, inclusive staff. Great location, endless list of activities - majour plus if you're a solo traveler - yummy dinner, cool chill-out areas, beautiful terrace, oh, and have I mentioned the incredible staff? They're brilliant. Really good value for money, with the incredible vibe you don't even care if the rooms are a bit too crammed. It's the Hostel-Experience, heh? RECOMMENDED!

It's a very good hostel for people who are travelling on their own. It's very easy to meet people because the hostel organised events every day. I was however a bit disappointed by their bar choice on their pub crawl.

Best hostel that I've stayed at. Their attitude of making the hostel feel more like a home gives you the best experience with daily day and night activities. I could not think of what the hostel could do better.

Good hostel, friendly, helpful and accommodating staff. Would stay there again if I went back to Prague.

Heard in reviews that it feels like a big family... absolutely true. All the staff are friends and they make you feel at home right away! It was the most fun vibe I've had at any hostel I've stayed at, and very different from some of the bigger hostels I stayed at (e.g. Wombats in Vienna)

• 31st Jul 2014

Loved my stay, would definitely stay there again when going back to Prague. We both had a great time, I was amazed by the city. The neighborhood the hostel is located at is really good, full of restaurants and bars, amazing food and incredibly cheap prices. Our room was huge and even had a fridge, we were very surprised by that, very very nice! The staff was amazing, very caring and helpful, helped us in everything we needed. The pub crawl was awesome, all the staff joined, we had a great time!

The staff made it easy to meet other people in the hostel and we had a blast predrinking in their bar before heading out with the hostel. Rooms were clean, only complaint for the rooms is lack of mirrors which is pretty darn minor (only one in the bathroom which made getting ready in the am a bit longer process). And only major overall complaint is the 15 min. walk into the heart of Prague which did not stop us from loving the city!

If you are 18, want to party, do drugs, drink, see nothing of Prague- then stay here- it is perfect- 100%. If you are like us- who are adults, who are legitimately traveling and wanting to experience the culture of a city, this is not the place for you. Our room was clean and I felt it was kind of secure (the front door was ALWAYS open), but the kids running the place were sketchy and douchy, and just wanted to party all night long.

Dear guest, thanks for leaving your review. We feel bad that you didnt enjoy your stay completely. You are right, we are mostly set up for the young travellers who like to party but our hostel also offers nice and quiet double private rooms where you can hide away from the party rush. Also, we do have plenty of day activities for our guests like day trips, own walking tours, graffiti painting on Lennon wall, paddle boats, skydiving etc. So there is a lot to chose from apart from partying.

Great hostel if you want hardcore party. There are also some good organised tours that will make sure you can see the main sites during the day. The staff are really nice and friendly, overall a great place to stay.

Great place to stay and wonderful staff. If you want to have a good time and get a little weird this is the place for you :)

• 28th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel. Rooms very spacious and clean. They could do with more areas to chill out and mingle especially as there was no wifi in the rooms. Found regular guests made some of the small shared chill areas a bit unwelcoming. Staff were great and hostel had a great party atmosphere if that's your thing!

great staff great nights out!

This was my first stay in Prague and I felt the staff did a great job in organisig events to get everyone together as well as allow us to see the sights. Even though it is a large hostel the atmosphere is great if you enjoy partying or hanging out. As a solo travel this made it easier to meet people.

• 25th Jul 2014

Where do I begin... THE BEST HOSTEL IN EUROPE! There are daily and nightly activities and free dinner every 2nd night! But it all starts with the staff who are just amazing. They somehow manage to work during the day and party with everyone all night! We love you guys and it is a week we will never never forget! You go out of your way to make everyone feel welcome and when it's time to party we were always the last ones out! So many good memories and we will be back next summer to do itagain xo

• 25th Jul 2014

This hostel was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff were the best I have encountered and the atmosphere of the place was awesome. I 100% will stay here whenever I am in Prague again!

• 24th Jul 2014

Staff friendly and helpful, perfect if you're looking to enjoy the nightlife Prague has to offer.

Amazing staff. Great facilities. Great location if you're arriving by train and only a 10-15 min walk into old-town. Really cool bar downstairs and awesome (and free) activities day and night. A really awesome place to stay if you're easy-going and looking to have a good time (both day and night/into the early morning). Highly recommended to all backpackers visiting Prague. Loved it.

My favorite hostel of the whole trip. The staff was AWESOME, really helpful and friendly. The rooms are good and clean. tThe atmosphere is great, a nice place to meet people once they have a lot of activities, like gng to a park and clubbing every night. I felt like home at all the times. The location is in a good place, 20 min walking to the old town and its possible to go back walking from the clubs. Its located in a good neighbourhood where you can find god and really cheap restaurants! Great

it`s really cool that the hostel equip takes you to know the places in here. Good place to stay.

Awesome place, great staff