Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel I've ever been to. Staff and other guests felt like family, never wanted to leave! Also great activities every day and evening which made it so easy to meet others in the hostel.

One of the best hostels I've been to! Very friendly and welcoming staff who always have smiles on their faces :) They take you out to cool bars/clubs every night and are always willing to help you and answer your questions. It also has a really nice garden/terrace in the back which is good for relaxing and meeting new people. I hope I can visit Prague again soon so I can visit Hostel 1 again--I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The Staff is very enthusiastic in getting you into party mood with daily pub crawls. The bar area is a nice place to Chill out. Stef (receptionist) is very sweet and very helpful. She made my experience that much better with useful tips on where to eat and go around the city.

I had a great stay at Hostel One. I travelled Europe for five weeks and this definitely was in my favourite hostels. The events every night are fun and varied. The atmosphere is really inclusive and welcoming making it easy to meet new people. This was especially important as I was travelling solo. The staff are great and the common areas are great and so are the events. What more could you ask for :) If I am in Prague again there will be no hesitation in staying here again. Thank you.

Always keep 403 open,its wer the party begins!!!

• 27th Jul 2015

I haven't stayed at many but this is by far the best hostel I've stayed in! Highlight of my holiday!

• 27th Jul 2015

This is not a place where the staff have their eyes locked to their phones behind reception. The staff are family. There is something to do everyday, and if you read this, and not book this hostel, you're making the biggest mistake of your life.

Absolute best and only choice for a hostel to stay at if your going to Prague to party and meet new people! Staff are by far the best I have ever come across in any hostel, could not ask for anything more from a hostel!

Great staff and really fun hostel. Slightly out of town but only a 20 minute walk and it's in a nice area. Do the the pub crawls led by the staff from the hostel !

Everything you could want in a hostel the staff is amazing and there for everything you need. Everyone is a family here with events every day and great location to see the city. Comfy beds and clean rooms I didn't want to leave. Must stay here if you're looking for fun that doesn't stop and an experience to never forget.

Hands down, The best hostel of stayed at! This place has too much gees!

• South Africa

Fun atmosphere and staff, facilities are great, location is a bit far out but easy to tram during the day or taxi at night.

Amazing hostel. THE BEST place to stay in Prague! Courtyard and events were awesome. The wifi wasn't super strong in the rooms but was great downstairs. Also, the pillows could definitely use replacing.

Could not recommend this hostel more! Absolutely loved my stay here and the staff were so welcoming and friendly from the second I walked in the door! Big rooms with private bathrooms and kitchenette, awesome outdoor area for meeting new people and the free dinners were good too! Also cheap drinks in the rave cave! Loved it here and would defiantly go back again!

• 24th Jul 2015

I had the most amazing time in Prague and it was mostly due to my experience staying at Hostel One. From the moment I walked in the door I felt comfortable and completely welcomed by all the staff. Special shout out to Sam, Kobie, Colin, Juliet, Lachie and Stef who went above and beyond to make everyone feel at home and involved in everything the hostel had to offer. I felt genuinely sad to leave this place and I will definitely be returning in the very near future!

Brilliant stay, really sociable atmosphere and the staff were absolutely fantastic and couldn't do enough for you. Thanks guys for a superb time- highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a great time in Prague!

• 24th Jul 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed at during my 2 month trip in Europe. Staff is makes you feel right at home from the moment you walk in the door. Great for solo travellers as it is very easy to meet people. If you don't book here you're an idiot.

• 23rd Jul 2015

loved this hostel! free dinner, clean, lots of activities, friendly staff, very easy to meet people. thanks hostel one!

The staff at the hostel are amazing! They know the city very well so they can tell you all the information you need to enjoy the city; and on top of that they sure know how to have a good time! This hostel is great for solo travelers- they have social activities each day so you will for sure meet other fellow travelers. Very clean and good location- a short 15min walk from the center, and a 15min walk from the main train station. I will def stay there again :)

• 23rd Jul 2015

Quite possibly the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure at staying at. As soon as you step in the door, you immediately feel like family. Had an absolutely amazing experience here, could not recommend this hostel enough. Thanks for the memories!