Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed for only one night, but had such a great time! One of the few hostels where the staff feel like more than staff members. All so lovely!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Super friendly staff and an overall cool layout of the hostel, especially the bar in the basement

Great time, great staff, very clean and pleasant.

Super fun place, the staff make it great.

The BEST hostel in Prague. The staff were amazing; sorted us out with daily activities, nights out and they created an awesome party atmosphere. The hostel it's self was insanely clean, nothing was broken plus they had free computers, tv room plus a top kitchen. The hostel provides a free meal for the guests each day and if you don't fancy that then hit any one of the many restaurants in the area, the staff have great suggestions whatever your dietary preference is. Top hostel experience! 10/10!

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Afghanistan

Absolutely sick hostel to be at, after Carpe Noctem Vitae in Budapest, probably the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. For a party hostel it's obscenely clean, and the rave cave bar is so cool. Also, Lucky is probably the happiest person I've ever met.

Best hostel in Prague! Staff are awesome, you won't meet a better group of people!

This hostel knows how to party! We stayed here for three nights. We went out two of the three nights and had a really great time. The staff at the hostel are really cool and fun. The beds were really comfortable and the shower worked well.

This is by far one of the best places i have stayed. I had a private room, and it was basically a flat-very large. But what made my stay so memorable, was the staff, in particular Ben. He really helped get me settled and was always around to help. He even went as far as to lend me money on a night when I lost my wallet. That was huge!!! They could fix up the bar downstairs a little, but it is a minor critique...Also, the staff takes you out every night and make you feel a part of the group.

• 23rd Mar 2015

The staff were super friendly and helpful, and it was great being able to have discounts at various restaurants/bars/cafes nearby. However, the wifi (or lack thereof) was absolutely infuriating.

I actually stayed at Hostel One Home down the street, but we spent a lot of time at Hostel One Prague. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the people who work at both of these hostels, they made Prague 100x more enjoyable for me. Thanks again guys!

I had really nice stay in this hostel. They make free dinners most of the days and everyday there is some different activity. I didn´t stay long, but I will definitelly come back again to this place, because I really felt like at home after few months of travelling...Location is pretty nice, 10mins walking from main train station, really cheap restaurants nearby...

• 17th Mar 2015

A little out of the main tourist area but it's a 15min walk to the old square so it's not a problem. They offer plenty of activities to get you involved and the staff are friendly and enthusiastic.

Best hostel in Prague. Free dinners and well-organized pub crawls and nights on the town! Location is right next to the liveliest bars and highest concentration of bars and restaurants in all of Prague. It takes about ten minutes to walk downtown to the more expensive and touristy areas. The rooms are clean and dorms secure. It is quiet in the rooms and bathrooms clean. Staff is extremely helpful. I would stay here forever if I could!

Awesome hostel. Location is a short walk to the city centre and there is plenty in the area to find a bite to eat or have a drink. Staff is great, very friendly with loads of suggestions for things to do/see. Really enjoyed the nightly organized events. Will book again if I'm ever back in the city.

You guys rock.

• 12th Mar 2015

Best hostel we've stayed in! So reasonably priced considering its cleanliness, friendly staff & the free dinner! It was great to mingle with the other guests and staff and go out in the evenings, I would definitely recomend this hostel!

is very nice hostel! easy tram ride to center and not a long walk. staff help to organize many activities and parties. bar is nice for meeting other travelers!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved every second of my stay here! The staff are approachable, helpful and incredibly fun. The hostel itself is clean, spacious and equipped with it's very own rave cave. All in all, highly recommended!

It is a bit of a walk into the old town and other sites. The hostel does arrange activities for every day/night, which is fun, but they normally don't leave until past midnight for the night activities, which is a bit later than we like to get started. The bar downstairs is cool and well priced, but they allow smoking in it. I am very sensitive to smoke and thus, couldn't go there for more than a few minutes at a time. The smoke smell was in the hall too. Nice kitchen!