Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

I arrived at hostel one in Prague at the end of 2014 to celebrate the new year with my girl. I booked an amazing room at the last moment and i think i was been lucky for this. I found a rapturous reception, a clean room with all the service included and really funny and kind guys of the team. My notes are more than positive. Thank you guys, was great to be there!

• 31st Dec 2014

Great staff! Atmosphere has raised my standards for all other hostels.

• 31st Dec 2014

I would definitely recommend Hostel One Prague. Hands down my favourite hostel I have stayed at so far in my trip, great people and atmosphere. All the staff members are top notch! Hope to make it back here again one day, keep up the good work guys. Cheers Alex

Hostel one is an amazing hostel they have something on every single night and they cook a free dinner for everyone every night except Sundays which is amazing for backpackers and dinner is always great :) The staff are just the best there all beautiful people and all pretty hot :) The rooms are always clean and they have a lift which is awesome. The atmosphere is so awesome and there are lots of places around the hostel to meet people. If ur going to Prague stay here I recommend it to everyone.

Such a great hostel! Very social, cool bar and the staff are awesome, had a fantastic time!

Great hostel, clean, comfy, and nice to chill in there. Thanks Kate and all lovely staff!

This place is amazing. The hostel bar is really cool. There are so many common places to chill. It's near the city and there is a lot of stuff like right by the hostel. The staff is filled with cool people who will help you and come party with you. Undoubtedly the best hostel I've stayed at.

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed. The best staff ever! My bed, hot shower, free dinner, movie room...made me feel at my home. People like Lach, Prudence, Ashley, Adrianne (sorry if i forgot someone, i´m bad with names!) treated me like my best friends! See you in the spring, thanks crew!

Great Staff and atmosphere. Lots of activities planned so its easy to meet people and have a good time.

We were told that there was free dinner but only soup. Also, I think going out for drinks at 12:30 am is too late. I suggest to start at 10:00.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • India

Hi Satyam. Thanks for your feedback, we hope you enjoyed your stay with us! Occasionally we do serve a soup for dinner. We find that guests normally enjoy a hot soup when it's a little cooler or if they're feeling a little unwell, plus it's free! We appreciate your opinion about 12:30am being too late, however we are nightlife experts in Prague, and know that nobody is in the clubs before then! We want to make sure everyone has a great night out, which is why we don't head out any earlier.

Great hostel. Very conducive to socializing and meeting other travelers. Clean, located around several restaurants and bars, free dinner every night, tours, etc. The staff are friendly and chill - the overall vibe is pretty easy-going. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• 27th Dec 2014

A fantastic hostel. Location is great the staff are totally awesome super friendly and very helpful with anything and everything. Free dinners! nom,nom,nom.... Oh and the hot water in the showers is incredible This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Super fun awesome peeps 10/10 guys! when back in Prague I know where I will be staying. Will miss you guys Cheers John

• 26th Dec 2014

best hostel I've stayed at, great vibes, good events and met some amazing people

You expect differnet things in the party hostel. Location is a bit far from the old town and have to take the tram to get there. Staff was average. The bars downstairs and pubcrawls were decent. I became really good friends with everyone in our room and had christmas dinner together and had a party together and everything.

Very beautiful and nice staff! Friendly and helpful with directions and day to day needs/wants for travel. Very friendly and willing to always party every night!

Great staff, fun daily activities, I had a blast!

I LOVED HOSTEL ONE. I was supposed to stay for 4 nights and extended the stay to an entire week. The staff was great and always down to hang out. I had so much fun and would recommend the hostel to anyone looking to have a good time.

This hostel is one of a kind! I was told the day I arrived that people never want to leave... Well neither did I! I was travelling alone but didn't feel like it at all. Staff are fantastic, night life crazy awesome, location was fine, just a 5 min tram trip into main square which was too easy!!

• 20th Dec 2014

This is one of the better hostels I've stayed at recently. All of the staff are super friendly, happy to give advice on the city, rooms are clean, good kitchen with lots of activities going on. Next trip to Prague I will be back at Hostel One.

Great staff, great people, great activities everyday. For first time travellers this was a great start. 10/10.

• 18th Dec 2014