Hostel One Prague Reviews

Cimburkova, 8, Prague, Czech Republic

Had a really fun time at Hostel One. The staff is super friendly and ready to help with anything you need! There's free dinner every night and at least one event they put on every day! It's definitely more of a party hostel and can get loud at night, so bring ear plugs!

I had an amazing time at this hostel.

Truly excellent, incredible staff, activities every night that they join in, if I'm ever back in Prague this is definitely the place I'm staying. You won't regret it.

Every night at this hostel is like the best night of my life - I LOVE THIS PLACE. Best staff I've ever met. Yewwwwwwwwwww!

Yes yes yes yes yes :)

Hostel One has been my favourite stay on my travels so far. Amazing atmosphere and great events every night, these guys are a blast! Even if partying every night isn't your thing, the staff do a great job of helping you find whatever you need in the beautiful city of Prague. Everyone in the hostel is out by 12 so you can still grab some sleep for exploring the next day. I'll be forever recommending this place!

Great hostel! Staff are the highlight. Sam and Savannah, you rock my world. Love your work! Bit out of town but short tram ride/walk in. Guests weren't the best but that's always hit or miss (there were a few lads on tour but can't be helped sometimes). Free dinners delicious. Thanks for a good time guys

Love the fact that the hostel is not too big so everyone ends up meeting everyone and you guys are really awesome at making a great party vibe throughout the whole stay. Thanks heaps!

Thank you everyone in Hostel One Prague. Now we are sitting at home and thinking of how great time we had in Prague. You guys are really awesome people. We love you all.

• Taiwan

By far the best hostel my friend and I have ever stayed in. There is a brilliant atmosphere here and it's a great place to meet lots of new friends. Best of all are all the staff who are very friendly and definitely know how to show you how to party in Prague. Was very sad to leave and would work there never mind return there as a guest haha. 100% recommend!

• 19th Jun 2015

Great value for money, really friendly and helpful staff, great facilities, great place to meet people ! All and all its the best hostel my friend and I have stayed at on our travels!

• 19th Jun 2015

Best hostell that I 've stay so far. Nice staff, they make sure that you will enjoy the stay. Great atmosphere for parties and meet people all over around.

Can not recommend this hostel enough. As a solo traveller, it so easy to meet other people, whether in the TV lounge, out back in the patio, in the kitchen or down at the bar. The daily might events were also a pleasant surprise and only added to the trip. My only gripe is that its slightly further from the city center by foot. Tram however is only five minutes. This doesnt take away from the experience at all. Overall, highly recommend. If you're planning a visit to Prague, look no further.

• 15th Jun 2015

What a great hostel! Hands down the funnest hostel I've stayed at. The common lounge area is clutch. Good place to hang when you just wanna chill. Maybe meet a few people and not get to crazy. Staff was great, super nice, very helpful. Wifi is a little bit bad, and goes out or goes way to slow at times. Overall great place to stay, I recommend it to anyone going to Prague!

Without doubt the only place to stay in Prague. The staff are very friendly and soon become familiar, they get everyone involved in activities whether it be beer tasting, nights out or more chilled out events - they'll even cook a free dinner and do washing for you (for a fee). The hostel itself is clean with loads of facilities and spacious rooms.

• 14th Jun 2015

Staff was very very helpful and flexible. Even at late hours. The guide given on the site is good. The only real problem is with the FACILITIES - the terrible, cramped and generally annoying 'loft' I was given. I had about 1 m of height to move myself around, basically crawling around to open my suitcases and change into pjs. Really awful experience. Really - you guys need to either advise us of this before we book or rent those little holes in the ceiling at a lower price :(

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The whole staff were absolutely awesome and super helpful! No complaints!

Prague is amazing and Hostel One staff really helps give you the best experience. Everyone is very helpful and fun. Do the walking tour/ pub crawl.

i had a great time staying here. nice enough rooms and beds, clean bathrooms, and a good atmosphere to meet other travelers and have a great night out (and rough morning) in Prague. The free dinner was also a nice plus. The worst part is that it's about a 15min walk to Old town, but it gets you a bit aways from the tourists which is a nice break as it's quite busy in Prague.

I had a great time at hostel one- the staff organized events that made it really easy to meet other travelers. Worth mentioning that it's definitely has a party vibe, which was cool with me! Might not be best for some. Also the wifi in my room didn't really work, had to go to common areas to use it.