Hostel One Ramblas

Superb 1145 Total Reviews

• acherone928139
  • USA, Male, 18-24
19th Sep 2017

Amazing atmosphere at this place. Staff is so friendly and welcoming. They really go above and beyond what is expected. Very homey vibe that makes you feel comfortable. Free (don't forget the tip!) nightly dinners bring everyone together and allow you to save some cash as well. Rooms are clean. Beds are private and comfortable. Space is laid out well. I will only return here if going to Barcelona

18th Sep 2017

Best hostel ever. My 8 bed dorm bed had a curtain. Ed helped me plan my next stop and gave me some free things that were going to be thrown out. Many group activities. Very quiet sleeping areas, but hang out area on first floor still has people hanging out. Nice rooftop terrace.... No views, but a nice area to chill. The best hostel I've stayed at so far, and free dinner. This place is very accommodating.

• aelkashef4146216
  • Egypt, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2017

Best hostel i have ever been

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Sep 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. The people working there are really awesome and they gave us some great recommendations. The beds each have their own plugs and lights and are enclosed by a curtain. They offer breakfast for 3€ and dinner is included, which was really nice. It is also close to 2 main metro lines. Thanks for the great stay, see you next time we're in Barcelona!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2017

Clean, friendly hostel with a lot of little touches to make your stay that bit easier. Lovely atmosphere and the cooked dinner were always great, the staff really make an effort. Drinking games, bar and club are organised every night which makes going out really fun and easy. Although if you want a quiet night all drinkers are gone by 1130pm so never really a problem. Coming from a newbie Hostel I really enjoyed my stay.

• Henri9
  • Indonesia, Male, 31-40
10th Sep 2017

I like this place with their services :))

9th Sep 2017
7.1

Hostel was clean and staff were friendly. Important to note that some of the pictures are not actually of this same hostel. Good times overall.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2017

I had never been to Barcelona or a hostel before, and I can safely say that thanks to HostelOne, I had one of the best trips I've ever had. The daily activities allowed us to see a huge part of the city, and are a great idea. The bars and nights out organised by HostelOne were 10/10 too! In the Hostel was a great atmosphere and everyone got to know everyone. The staff were friendlier and more helpful than anywhere else I've stayed before, would definitely recommend.

8th Sep 2017

Hostel one is now one of my favourite spots to stay. You get a great location, nice and clean place, welcoming staff as well as a chance to meet other fellow travelers. Not to mention that they keep u entertained with all the events that they host.

6th Sep 2017

I've stayed at quite a few hostels in different parts of the world. This was by far the best hostel I've stayed at. The common area and terrace are really well laid out to be social if you want to or have some quiet time if you need it. The hostel is not too big so it's comfortable to stay in, but every night out you meet up with the guests of Hostel One's two sister hostels at a pub before heading to a club. The staff really take the effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

×