Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel if you want to party, if you're looking to party AND sightsee/rest not the hostel for you. Very loud drinking at the hostel till 1am every night, then the majority of people head out and lingering drunk people continue to make noise in common areas. Had some great nights out but was very tired and frustrated when I wanted to rest for early tours/sightseeing. Wifi didnt work in rooms. Beds small. Lots of alcohol and drug use (great if thats your thing). Wasnt what I expected.

Wonderful stay, thanks for the hospitality:)

Great atmosphere, great staff, comfy beds. Everyone is so welcoming and so fun. Best hostel I have stayed at

I loved this hostel. The best atmosphere ever, you eat free dinner at the hostel, play organized drinking games, then go out. This was especially great since the majority of us were solo travelers. We were all mostly over the age of 25, which I really appreciated after me frequently being the oldest at age 25. Stay here on weekdays for cheaper rates and but still party like its the weekend.

Great place! Great people!

Weather it be a hotel, motel, or hostel, this was one of the coolest places I have stayed. The staff is out of this world friendly and seem like they genuinely care about the quality of your stay. I will be back for sure!

• 24th Aug 2015

My stay at Hostel One Sants was phenomenal. They really take every aspect of a travelers needs into consideration, as well as create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere which is so lovely for solo travelers. Their dinners are a yummy bonus and give you a chance to meet other travelers. They also plan day and night activities (just in case you havent made plans for yourself and just want to hang). I´ll for sure be back to this little home away from home. Thank you guys for everything!!

Definitely the best hostel I stayed at on my most recent trip. Perfect for Barcelona, meeting people, and going out. And even if you don't want to go out with everybody one night, there will be someone hanging back watching a movie or something. Felt really welcomed. They also got us into all of these clubs for free which was cool too. It seemed everyone staying there was just on the same page with enjoying themselves and being friendly. I would recommend this hostel for sure.

• 20th Aug 2015

I don't usually leave reviews, but this is arguably the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is so friendly and I made so many friendships staying there as a solo backpacker. They really hit a great medium between being super chilled out during the day and a party hostel at night.

Great Hostel. Rob the manager is a legendary Welsh bear. All the staff there are absolute legends of people who are just there to have a good time and make the guests as happy as possible. Great facilities and location plus they offer night activities and are very informative making Barcelona as tourist friendly as possible. The roof area and free dinners are amazing. Cannot wait to return to this hostel some time in the future for a longer stay. And Good luck Henry you beautiful man

This was my first stop to begin my travels and I couldn't of picked a better place to stay! The staff were excellent and the dinners that were put on every night were amazing. Having dinner together with all the guests was a great way to meet people :) overall 10/10

• 20th Aug 2015

Had a fantastic stay here, felt safe & looked after. The staff are friendly & always have something fun to do around town, in the day, afternoon & night. The breakfast is great value & the tasty evening meals are an added bonus. I just loved the hippy vibe, it felt more like family than strangers meeting for the first time. So thank you Amy, Charlie, Haan, Mikeala, Rafael, Tyran, & Rob for a wicked time x

• 19th Aug 2015

A hostel where you get to know everyone and party like a family. Amazing staff.

• 19th Aug 2015

I miss being there and everyone already. First,I had concerns about staying at the hostel because it was the first time but it was amazing.Food,cleaning,people,staff... Just stay there,and discover. SEXKITCHEN LOVES YOU GUYS.

Our stay at Hostel One was incredible. It was such a warm welcome place to stay with communal dinners always being a highlight and group activities bringing people together. It really builds a tight knit community feeling where there is the opportunity to make many friends and also have peaceful alone time on a beautiful terrace if you would like. The staff were super friendly, accomodating and knowledgeale. Overall an amazing time spent there!!! Thanks for the wonderful hospitality!

• 14th Aug 2015

No doubt the absolute best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff made it their duty to learn everyone's names. The location was right next to the metro and the main train station. Terrace was awesome. Community dinner was awesome. Cheap breakfast was awesome. Meeting everyone at the night and day activities was awesome. Only complaint would be the cleanliness of like one of the bathrooms. Other than that I'm sad to have left this AMAZING hostel

One of the best hostels we have stayed in! The staff are friendly, fun and extremely helpful. Great atmosphere too!

Great staff

I miss words to describe how much I and my friends were well received by the hostel One Sants team. They were super attentive and helpful , since most basic needs , to tips on sightseeing , transportation and all. The meetings in public hostel areas are an attraction apart. I felt at home, it was like being greeted by friends who knew before. Thanks to all of Hostel One Sants staff, especially friend Rafa for the care and hospitality. I hope to return soon!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • cristiane_oliveira

Loved the communal dinners! Along with the nights out together it really helped build a community spirit, making it easy to make friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7