Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Air conditioned rooms, free dinners, fun activities and clean overall. Super nice and awesome staff. Loved the hostel.

I stayed here a year ago, and then it was good - but now it's great! Fun staff, delicious free dinners (always vego, always healthy), great day activities, you can just stay here and go with the flow, or stay on the rooftop terrace all day and watch the flow go by. Parties planned for every night too. Breakfast, A/C, and wifi.

This hostel has everything! Breakfast, fun outdoor activities every day and amazing dinner every night (vegetarian, healthy and plenty for everyone). The staff are awesome, all great people and always around and wanting to help you have a fun time! They play drinking games with everyone every night and then take you out to some bars and clubs so you are assured a fun night out every single night! The roof top terrace is the best, really chilled out and they have bbqs and a mini pool up there!!

Hostel One Sants is a fantastic place to stay, especially if you're looking to meet other travelers. The staff goes out of their way to ensure everyone is having a good time. The free group dinners really encourage people to hang out and get to know each other, and the hostel plans fun events for every day of the week. The rooms were clean and nice, and we would definitely recommend staying here!

Great staff, good location close to the Sants Station. I only stayed for several hours before flying out, but I would recommend this hostel.

was one of the best hostels i could imagine staying at! super fun and cool staff that made my time in Barcelona amazing! will definitely stay here again!!

• 19th Jul 2015

Book this hostel right now! Been around Europe and stayed in quite a few hostels, this is the best I've ever been too! If you don't like having fun, drinking, going out, free dinner, good wifi, good security, good location then this probably isn't for you. The staff here are so so incredible, we originally had 1 night here and ended up staying 4! Great value for money and you'll meet amazing people and have the best time! 10/10

Decent hostel, good crew. Nice breakfast spread :) Stayed for just one night, and it was a fairly pleasant stay. A little out of my way, but id guess wherever u stay in Barcelona, you can't get away without using the public transport. Everything else worked splendidly well.

Really wonderful hostel. I will definitely be coming back. Friendliest staff at a hostel I've ever had. An amazing sense of community, super easy to make friends and find someone to go to the beach or museums with. I had a blast.

• 15th Jul 2015

When you're here, you're family.

Great staff and good food! Helped me in all my concerns! Amy, you are the best! :)

Good facilities. Wicked staff. Wicked atmosphere. Thanks guys.

• 14th Jul 2015

We were truly blessed to have been able to stay here. After only one week it already felt like a second home, which we were genuinely sad to have left. If you want a hostel where you will make friendships with travelers and staff, be offered guided activities to explore this beautiful and crazy city, and get the best bang for your buck, then you 100% need to stay here. Rafa, Linda, Charlie, Mikaela, Han, and Amy- Best hostel staff I've ever seen, period. In peace and friendship -Alex N

What a great hostel! Had a wonderful time in Barcelona. Staff is so welcoming and friendly, I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Clean and most of the staff were very friendly & helpful. Communal areas are small, but the atmosphere was excellent & free food was decent! Sunday karaoke was great fun. Location is close to metro & train within walking, but the beach was too far away. We stayed 1 night & most of a full day. However, a guest (not in our party) was treated extremely rudely by an employee in the lobby - It was actually shocking. The rest of the team were otherwise wonderful though, 1 bad egg ruining it for all :(

We were only here for 1 night but the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were air conditioned which was a luxury for us :) We would stay here again :)

Hostel was great, staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. Only complaint that I could think of is that it is a bit of a haul from downtown area, so 10 Eruo taxi home on a night out, not a big deal when you pay 15 Euro on drinks at the major clubs. Wish I could have stayed longer, but the two days was enough for me to recommend this hostel to anyone.

Fun social hostel with great free dinners and free activities each night so you don't need to pay for a pub crawl to see Barcelona's night life. The rooms have good aircon and the roof terrace is a nice place to chill. I'd stay here again.

Hostel one Sants was the best experience we have had at any hostel so far. The staff were what made the hostel as great as it was and, took the time to get to know every guest and make their trip in Barcelona memorable. The nightly activities were a great way to discover the Barcelona night life, and the free dinner was always delicious. I would highly recommend staying here, and would definitely stay here again myself. Thanks Hostel One Sants staff for a great experience!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff are all so friendly and cook amazing dinner's every evening before taking you out into town (all free). The place is kept so clean, each room has lockers and you get your own key to the room so you know your stuff is safe. There is a lot to see within walking distance but the metro is only 2 minutes walk to get you anywhere in the centre. I made some great friends and has some great times at Hostel One Sants and would definitely stay here whenever in Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7