Hostel One Sants

9.6
Superb 4451 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

What a great place! I was immediately welcomed with dinner and a beer. If you love a schedule and organization, I would highly recommend this hostel as they have dinner, breakfast, day trips and night activities every day. Charlie, Lizzie and Tanya are the best! I would certainly give this place 5 stars for the staff, volunteers and friendships made.

• rmartinez220042015
  • USA, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Top notch. The staff was amazing. Made the extra effort to make everyone's stay comfortable, fun, and full of great conversation. Tough place to leave. I give them an 11!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Hostel One Sants is easily the best hostel experience I have ever had; the staff was so helpful in guiding you to what locals and tourists alike would love while making the atmosphere the closest thing possible to home. Julia, Andre were especially incredible and a huge part of the reason I would 10/10 recommend Hostel One to anyone looking to find a family-like setting in Barcelona. Definitely coming back soon!

3rd Feb 2017

Pleasant stay and nice hostel. The room I stayed in was comfortable and clean but very cramped. The whole hostel is lacking in outlets for charging electronics. Also, room doors that automatically lock would be good. The staff was friendly and helpful but I feel half the people staying there were either staff or visiting staff members.

30th Jan 2017

What an amazing place--from the incredible staff to the clever design of the hostel, every aspect of your experience is built to make friends and build a community with others. Come for the free day activity every afternoon...and stay for the free hostel-wide dinner every evening...and stay even longer for the bar-outing every night. Everything about this place is first-class! --Texas John :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

I had a great time at HostelOne. From the moment I arrived, the staff were more than accommodating, offering me some water, snacks, and chatting with me while we sorted out my booking. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the bathrooms were as well. It seemed there was always something fun going on, the staff were happy to work there, and I loved the group dinners as they got everyone out and socializing. Plus we got to eat :) Thanks for a lovely stay!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

ABSOLUTE BLOODY LEGENDARY HOSTEL!! The dinners ever night were so delicious!! The drinking games and pub crawls that follow were some of the best nights out I had during my Europe trip!! Everyday they have fun and exciting activities planned to help you see the city and meet other travellers at the same time. And the staff, wow. So lovely, fun, and helpful. If you come to Barcelona make sure you stay here!!

26th Jan 2017

Great hostel. They are shooting for a lively communal vibe. With the friendly lively staff, activities and a shared vegetarian meal they hit the mark. Lots of good conversations, and I played my first game of pool in many years and almost won. Great pasta the night I was there, and I hear pierogies are coming up soon. I've already booked my trip back.

• victorantonoaie5748
  • Romania, Couple, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

My 4th visit here. The hostel has changed a bit, it's still great value for money, but I feel it's more of a party hostel, targeted at a younger, 'wilder' crowd. The staff are still extremely helpful and friendly and there are some nice activities organised by them. The inside could use a new coat of paint (but nothing to be alarmed about) and the Wi-Fi need improving as it kept disconnecting constantly.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

Such an amazing hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Free dinner every night and an activity during the day and going out at night. It was incredibly easy to meet people. I would definitely recommend.