Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great atmosphere, great staff, comfy beds. Everyone is so welcoming and so fun. Best hostel I have stayed at

Great place! Great people!

• 28th Aug 2015

My stay at Hostel One Sants was phenomenal. They really take every aspect of a travelers needs into consideration, as well as create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere which is so lovely for solo travelers. Their dinners are a yummy bonus and give you a chance to meet other travelers. They also plan day and night activities (just in case you havent made plans for yourself and just want to hang). I´ll for sure be back to this little home away from home. Thank you guys for everything!!

I don't usually leave reviews, but this is arguably the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is so friendly and I made so many friendships staying there as a solo backpacker. They really hit a great medium between being super chilled out during the day and a party hostel at night.

Great Hostel. Rob the manager is a legendary Welsh bear. All the staff there are absolute legends of people who are just there to have a good time and make the guests as happy as possible. Great facilities and location plus they offer night activities and are very informative making Barcelona as tourist friendly as possible. The roof area and free dinners are amazing. Cannot wait to return to this hostel some time in the future for a longer stay. And Good luck Henry you beautiful man

This was my first stop to begin my travels and I couldn't of picked a better place to stay! The staff were excellent and the dinners that were put on every night were amazing. Having dinner together with all the guests was a great way to meet people :) overall 10/10

• 20th Aug 2015

Had a fantastic stay here, felt safe & looked after. The staff are friendly & always have something fun to do around town, in the day, afternoon & night. The breakfast is great value & the tasty evening meals are an added bonus. I just loved the hippy vibe, it felt more like family than strangers meeting for the first time. So thank you Amy, Charlie, Haan, Mikeala, Rafael, Tyran, & Rob for a wicked time x

• 19th Aug 2015

A hostel where you get to know everyone and party like a family. Amazing staff.

• 19th Aug 2015

I miss being there and everyone already. First,I had concerns about staying at the hostel because it was the first time but it was amazing.Food,cleaning,people,staff... Just stay there,and discover. SEXKITCHEN LOVES YOU GUYS.

Our stay at Hostel One was incredible. It was such a warm welcome place to stay with communal dinners always being a highlight and group activities bringing people together. It really builds a tight knit community feeling where there is the opportunity to make many friends and also have peaceful alone time on a beautiful terrace if you would like. The staff were super friendly, accomodating and knowledgeale. Overall an amazing time spent there!!! Thanks for the wonderful hospitality!

• 14th Aug 2015

No doubt the absolute best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff made it their duty to learn everyone's names. The location was right next to the metro and the main train station. Terrace was awesome. Community dinner was awesome. Cheap breakfast was awesome. Meeting everyone at the night and day activities was awesome. Only complaint would be the cleanliness of like one of the bathrooms. Other than that I'm sad to have left this AMAZING hostel

One of the best hostels we have stayed in! The staff are friendly, fun and extremely helpful. Great atmosphere too!

Great staff

I miss words to describe how much I and my friends were well received by the hostel One Sants team. They were super attentive and helpful , since most basic needs , to tips on sightseeing , transportation and all. The meetings in public hostel areas are an attraction apart. I felt at home, it was like being greeted by friends who knew before. Thanks to all of Hostel One Sants staff, especially friend Rafa for the care and hospitality. I hope to return soon!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • cristiane_oliveira

Loved the communal dinners! Along with the nights out together it really helped build a community spirit, making it easy to make friends.

Rob is awesome. Period. I'll come back and stay longer. The wifi in the rooms alone need to be sorted out since the signal was never available.

Hostel One Sants is an amazing place to stay in the heart of Barcelona! Every single one of the staff members was extremely friendly and eager to take guests out and show off the town . Free dinners were exceptionally delicious and the hospitality was awesome!! Definitely stay at Sants if you want to experience Barcelona in the best way possible!!

A really welcoming hostel with great staff who couldn't be friendlier or more helpful! I would happily return to this hostel for future visits to Barcelona.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

This was by far my favorite hostel I stayed at while traveling three weeks in Europe! The staff was extremely friendly and made you feel at home.This was the easiest place to make friends for a solo traveler. The free dinner was always delicious. I loved going out with the staff and other guests every night. Thank you Rafi, Charlie, Mikaela and the rest of the Hostel One crew for making Barcelona such a memorable experience. Will definetly staying here again next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 7th Aug 2015

Great staff really friendly and helpful , good wifi and computers available free of charge, family feel to hostel , get everyone involved on activities and nights out , would definitely stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7