Hostel One Sants

9.6
Superb 4454 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Where do I even begin?! 11/10 would recommend! The staff are just incred (shout outs all around

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

Upon my arrival I was immediately offered a home cooked meal and a cold beer.. You can't get much better than that! Hostel One Sans was a great place to meet people - the free dinners, daily activities, and the nightly shenanigans altogether added to the community vibe. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and helped to suggest places to go or eat at. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

What a great place! I was immediately welcomed with dinner and a beer. If you love a schedule and organization, I would highly recommend this hostel as they have dinner, breakfast, day trips and night activities every day. Charlie, Lizzie and Tanya are the best! I would certainly give this place 5 stars for the staff, volunteers and friendships made.

• rmartinez220042015
  • USA, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Top notch. The staff was amazing. Made the extra effort to make everyone's stay comfortable, fun, and full of great conversation. Tough place to leave. I give them an 11!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Great staff, free dinner, wifi works wonderfully. One of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying in. I had such a great time!

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Hostel One Sants is easily the best hostel experience I have ever had; the staff was so helpful in guiding you to what locals and tourists alike would love while making the atmosphere the closest thing possible to home. Julia, Andre were especially incredible and a huge part of the reason I would 10/10 recommend Hostel One to anyone looking to find a family-like setting in Barcelona. Definitely coming back soon!

3rd Feb 2017

Pleasant stay and nice hostel. The room I stayed in was comfortable and clean but very cramped. The whole hostel is lacking in outlets for charging electronics. Also, room doors that automatically lock would be good. The staff was friendly and helpful but I feel half the people staying there were either staff or visiting staff members.

30th Jan 2017

What an amazing place--from the incredible staff to the clever design of the hostel, every aspect of your experience is built to make friends and build a community with others. Come for the free day activity every afternoon...and stay for the free hostel-wide dinner every evening...and stay even longer for the bar-outing every night. Everything about this place is first-class! --Texas John :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

I had a great time at HostelOne. From the moment I arrived, the staff were more than accommodating, offering me some water, snacks, and chatting with me while we sorted out my booking. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the bathrooms were as well. It seemed there was always something fun going on, the staff were happy to work there, and I loved the group dinners as they got everyone out and socializing. Plus we got to eat :) Thanks for a lovely stay!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

ABSOLUTE BLOODY LEGENDARY HOSTEL!! The dinners ever night were so delicious!! The drinking games and pub crawls that follow were some of the best nights out I had during my Europe trip!! Everyday they have fun and exciting activities planned to help you see the city and meet other travellers at the same time. And the staff, wow. So lovely, fun, and helpful. If you come to Barcelona make sure you stay here!!