Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I´ve had a fantastic stay at this hostel. I even ended up extending my stay by three nights! Like the area, love the staff, facilites etc. Not your average setup. Highly recommended

• 15th Nov 2014

Great hostel!!! Awesome people and vibe :) Free family dinner every night, then the staff takes the whole hostel out. It's a great place to meet people and make friends! Will be back!!

Fantastic atmosphere! I only stayed there one night as I had a flight early in the morning. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Before I arrived I received an email with useful information (it even included a video on how to find the hostel). Will definitely stay there again when I return to Barcelona.

Shout out to Ricardo, thanks for all your help, not only were you friendly in check in but you went above and beyond in helping me with places to visit and directions. Tom

Great environment. Hostel is located away from main tourism area, but this makes for a great way to experience normal Barcelona. Staff was wonderful and the free dinners really helped facilitate connections with fellow travelers.

• 11th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to visit. Very welcoming staff and the free dinner was lovely. It was very close to the train station and the location was ideal for me. My only issue was there were no locks on the lockers but reception did have some for sale.

• 10th Nov 2014

Great place off the busy main tourist places, but still not far. Great staff, good beds, all needed facilities, good breakfast and dinner. Nice terrace to chill out. This was second time i was here, and if i'll be going to Barcelona again, definitely will be staying here. Keep up the good job guys!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

The best set of people and totally in love with their warmth and friendliness. Never enjoyed our stay so much in a hostel!

After 2 years of backpacking around the world, Hostel One Sants was perhaps the most difficult place to leave. From the start I felt welcomed into their family. The staff are a group of awesome people who cook a free dinner and take people out on the town every single night. If you find yourself traveling through Barcelona, a stay at Hostel One Sants, long or short, is definitely worth your while. Thanks for everything guys!

everything was super clean! everyone who worked there was super nice, happy, and helpful! great wifi connection and always something to do! ya'll rock

• 7th Nov 2014

I'm writing this review whilst still in the hostel because no longer am certain that I will ever leave. It's a Jew-friendly (chill out I'm in the club) hostel! Value for money, great staff and they really went out of their way to help me out with really odd requests ;) Stop looking and start booking! Also they have great showers

• 6th Nov 2014

This hostel was absolutely brilliant! This hostel has a small friendly vibe about it that makes you feel right at home. The staff were all awesome and you gotta love the free dinner and social events they put on. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

The best hostel that i've been so far!! The staff felt more like friends than staff. The rooms were clean and the kitchen was great! I dont have any complains and surely will stay there the next time i come to Barcelona! This is the place you want to stay, believe me!!! Hope to see you all soon!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Finland

The most amazing hostel stay ever! I would recommend it a million times over! The staff was so friendly and genuinely wanted to make our stay in Barcelona amazing. The free dinners were always so yummy!

• 31st Oct 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in to this point. Keep it up guys!

• 31st Oct 2014

This place is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are awesome, you get free dinner every night which is SO good and a great way to meet everybody staying at the hostel, the staff take everyone out as a group every night, this place is perfect if you are travelling alone you will meet so many people and have heaps of fun!! Can't say enough good things about this hostel and I wouldn't stay anywhere else, thanks guys for the awesome stay I miss being there already!!

This was the best hostel I stayed at during my 6 weeks in Europe. EVERYONE that works here was awesome and helpful, so friendly and would take everyone out every night. Was here for Halloween and it was the most fun I had my whole trip. You could tell they just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves while in Barca. The free dinner also ruled. I wish I never left!! As a solo traveler, the atmosphere here was the best that I found and I met amazing people also staying here. DO IT! Thanks guys :)

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The hostel itself has all the amenities you would need - clean rooms, laundry, wifi, beautiful rooftop terrace, etc. - but it's the staff that truly makes this place special. I felt at home the moment I walked in; not only does the staff have all the knowledge of Barcelona a traveler needs, but they genuinely care about anyone who stays at the hostel. Thanks for everything guys. (

• 28th Oct 2014

Good to meet a bunch of legendary folk at this hostel, I recommend it to all travellers who want a nice place and some good fun. They cook you dinner every night as well, which is damn tasty after a big day. I was only meant to stay a few days but ended up here over a week. Good times to had. Get amongst it.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • darcyman

Came for the low price, stayed for the people and the atmosphere, would definitely recommend!

• 26th Oct 2014