Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Stayed at Hostel One for 4 nights, and it was great. Rafa, Carlos, and Fiona were amazing hosts!!! I don't recall the Hostel advertising it, but they offer free dinner every night, and its really good! Next time I go to Barcelona, I will be staying with Hostel One again for sure!

Very nice hostel, very nice staff, great atmosphere overall. The ¨family style¨ dinners were a great touch and a fun way to meet the people staying there. Good rooms, good location, fun place to stay. Will definitely be back.

Great location for us as we were only here a night and needed access to both major bus station and airport. If we had stayed longer I would have stayed somewhere more central. Staff was very kind and provided anything we needed, hairdryers, towels etc. Very communal feel with the free dinners everynight and pub crawls. Great rooftop terrace. Not a lot of showers but very good quality hot and very clean.

This hostel is amazing with the great staff, free dinner and the roof top. The place is quite safe and close to Camp Nou.

I enjoyed my time in Barcelona more because of this hostel. The staffs were very lovely and helped me settle in. They showed me where to go and how to get around with a free map. It proved to be very helpful especially when you're in a city you've never been in before! Oh and the free dinner was just cherry on top. Thankyou for a lovely time from Nepal!!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Nepal

The staff was awesome, while we didn't participated in any of the activities, they seemed very fun. The location is close to the Sants station, so you can arrive to Barcelona by train and get to the hotel quickly by metro

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This is an amazing hostel. I didn't know what to expect going into it because my friend booked it and so I was blown away by the helpfulness, friendliness, and overall awesomeness of the staff. Free dinners and free cake were an added bonus. I met a bunch of people also staying at the hostel that were very cool. On Friday night, they gave us a mohito-making lesson that ended in a free mohito. Then they put on a cool circus performance for us and took us out to a club. Highly, highly recommend.

• 27th Mar 2014

Great place to stay. Good good for dinner. Met some of the best people here.

Hostel One Sants is magic

• 24th Mar 2014

This is easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The free dinners insist upon people coming together and hanging out, and the hostel staff was readily bringing people out on the town.

The hostel staff was really nice but didn't know what they were doing. They sent us in the wrong direction many times and gave us bad recommendations for bars.

• 24th Mar 2014

Excellent Hostel (the best of Barcelona). Excellent care Rafa, Fiona and Carlos days! Recommended to all who will visit Barcelona! Excellent accommodation and impeccable service! I'll be back for sure and hope to Hostel One more wonderful days in Barcelona!

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thanks so much for a great stay! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our entire stay.

• 20th Mar 2014

This was our (myself and brother) first hostel experience. The staff was simply amazing. They aimed to please. Staff made sure we all were having a great time. One night, one of the staff members escorted us to one of the clubs on his own time just to make sure we all made the most of our stay. Thank you!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Bahamas

Тнапк уоц

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Everything is perfect. All of the staff are very kind-hearted, they are always there when you need help. Especially, this hostel provides very dilicious FREE DINNERS!!!

The staff is quite informative but not good to overhear a male staff member to make fun of three asian girls. And also find some trash and dust around the bed.

Great hostel! Very nice staff. Good idea to have the free dinners instead of free breakfast as it makes it easy and fun to meet new people. We had a very good time there! The only issue is the location - it is close to a metro station, but far to the main principal attractions.

Recommended to every other backpacker going to Barcelona that I met along my trip! Felt like home, felt like family!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Just awesome...the atmosphere is incredible and the staff is amazing! Stay there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5