Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Staffs were so kind, helping and nice. The hostel was really clean, and I loved the dinner they provided me. Terrace is a cozy place to stay.

This hostel is amazing! As soon as you walk in, the staff makes you feel right at home. Rooms and facilities are clean. The terrasse is great. Free dinners are a great way to meet other travelers (and who doesn't like free food?). The have events planned every day/night and they are a lot of fun. This hostel is a bit far from the main attractions, but is easily accessible by bus or metro.

• 31st Jul 2015

Greatest hostel I stayed at during my Euro trip. From check in to check out, the staff was there for anything and everything. From mojito making classes to nightly pub crawls to free dinners every night, this hostel has it all! Special shout out to the friendliest and most fun group of staff members you'll find in all of Barcelona! 10/10 would return next time I'm in Barcelona!

Hostel One Sants is awesome! I arrived after midnight and Rob and Mikaela had saved me dinner! It was the first of a string of really nice personal interactions with the staff. Plenty of activities and really good common areas, especially the rooftop. I originally booked 5 nights but extended it to 10. Hopefully I can get back again soon :)

• 27th Jul 2015

Stayed in this hostel for 6 days and it was by far the best hostel we've ever stayed in. The owner Rob is the coolest Welshman in world after Tom Jones and the rest of the staff are so friendly and a great laugh. Free food every night which is unbelievable. Facilites are great. Showers are powerful and clean. Social area is also really good. Put on activities every day and night so you get to meet everyone in the hostel and go to the best places. If you don't book this places then you're a clown

• Scotland

Fantastic stay! The staff really do make your stay and without them I wouldn't have known what to do! Sociable atmosphere (particularly the dinners), the dorms were comfortable and showers wonderfully clean. Would recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 27th Jul 2015

Great hostel with great staff and a great atmosphere. I was traveling solo but I never felt alone here and the staff were really helpful in letting me know where to go and how to get there. Great social aspect here as well.

Even though we just had a stop over loved every minute!! All the staff were wonderful!!

• 26th Jul 2015

Dope hostel! would stay here again definitely

• 25th Jul 2015

Air conditioned rooms, free dinners, fun activities and clean overall. Super nice and awesome staff. Loved the hostel.

I stayed here a year ago, and then it was good - but now it's great! Fun staff, delicious free dinners (always vego, always healthy), great day activities, you can just stay here and go with the flow, or stay on the rooftop terrace all day and watch the flow go by. Parties planned for every night too. Breakfast, A/C, and wifi.

This hostel has everything! Breakfast, fun outdoor activities every day and amazing dinner every night (vegetarian, healthy and plenty for everyone). The staff are awesome, all great people and always around and wanting to help you have a fun time! They play drinking games with everyone every night and then take you out to some bars and clubs so you are assured a fun night out every single night! The roof top terrace is the best, really chilled out and they have bbqs and a mini pool up there!!

I rated them highest in the categories that count the most. The staff here is wonderful. Really, all but one stood out to me as being exceptional, and the one who didn't wasn't bad at all. The great thing about this place is the family atmosphere. I love that they offer a free dinner, because this means we all sit down together. This facilitates meeting and making plans to explore the city together. Mikaela always called me by name and made me feel at home, and Rafa is just cool... and talented.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The atmosphere was amazing, there was always something going on in the hostel, the staff were fun and awesome and always very helpful. Breakfast was very cool for a good price and there were free dinners, which were perfect, especially Rafa´s raviollli! Overall I felt very comfortable in this hostel and if I come back to Barcelona, I´ll definitely be coming back. Thanks so much to everyone from One Sants!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

Hostel One Sants is a fantastic place to stay, especially if you're looking to meet other travelers. The staff goes out of their way to ensure everyone is having a good time. The free group dinners really encourage people to hang out and get to know each other, and the hostel plans fun events for every day of the week. The rooms were clean and nice, and we would definitely recommend staying here!

Great staff, good location close to the Sants Station. I only stayed for several hours before flying out, but I would recommend this hostel.

was one of the best hostels i could imagine staying at! super fun and cool staff that made my time in Barcelona amazing! will definitely stay here again!!

• 19th Jul 2015

Book this hostel right now! Been around Europe and stayed in quite a few hostels, this is the best I've ever been too! If you don't like having fun, drinking, going out, free dinner, good wifi, good security, good location then this probably isn't for you. The staff here are so so incredible, we originally had 1 night here and ended up staying 4! Great value for money and you'll meet amazing people and have the best time! 10/10

Decent hostel, good crew. Nice breakfast spread :) Stayed for just one night, and it was a fairly pleasant stay. A little out of my way, but id guess wherever u stay in Barcelona, you can't get away without using the public transport. Everything else worked splendidly well.

Absolutely fantastic hostel! Very clean, everyone was so accomidating and the activities and roof top terrace were amazing! I would recommend this hostel to anybody staying in Barcelona and will make definitely be coming back the next time I'm in Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7