Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I've stayed in a lot of Hostels and this one has by far been my favourite, the staff are all so friendly and really try to get everyone together and get to know you, and they get everyone free entry to loads of bars and clubs in the city that would normally cost. Also free dinners and free cake! 10/10 would return!!!

• 28th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Thank you so much to everyone at the hostel, you're all beautiful people and I had such a wonderful time :). Please don't change I'll be back next year :D

• 28th Jun 2015

Loved every second!! AMAZING PLACE! staff are incredible and always go above and beyond. Free dinner, cheap and extensive bbuffet breakfast. Awesome day and night activites. Plus sweet terrace and basement. Wouldn´t stay anywhere else. Cheers guys!!!!!!!

Super chilled out vibes with good solid meal

Was excellent. That staff especially care about your stay

• 23rd Jun 2015

Convenient locatiion and very friendly atmosphere. Got my phone stolen the first night in barcelona and the staff really did a good job orienting me so that i wouldnt get lost. The free dinners were great.

Best place ever

• Argentina

The staff is super cool. The rooms are quite small. The bathrooms could be cleaned more. The atmosphere is lively as there are plenty of events happening. The staff really takes interest in welcoming the guests and taking them for tours. Free dinner is also offered. It is near to the metro station , I would definitely go here once more.

We will be back..... The staff made the hostel! Big atmosphere, very accommodating and excellent facilities. Shoutout to Charlie & Mikaela. Much love, Billy & Danny

MOST AMAZING HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT! the food is axing and the staff are the kindest, most good hearted people I've ever have the provilege of meeting! #hostelone !!

• 21st Jun 2015

Absolutely fantastic experience at Hostel One Sants! All the staff are absolutely incredible and they make you feel so so at home. They take you out and make a free family dinner every night. Absolutely legendary hostel, one of my favourite in my entire time in Europe. Came for 4 nights and stayed for 8! They work hard to make sure your experience is fabulous and unique. Hands down the best place to stay in Barcelona! Massive shout out to all the staff who made my stay so golden

This hostel is the best thing since sliced bread. Absolute 10/10 if you stay at another place you will have a bad time. Staff are full of banter and the atmosphere is on point.

• 21st Jun 2015

Wish we could of stayed longer! Staff are great and very welcoming. Hope to come back one day :)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

This was the best hostel expeerience I've ever had. The staff is beyond incredible. They're extraordinarily friendly, funny, helpful, and just overall really cool people. They'll take you out on day trips which highlight interesting cultural and aesthetic aspects of Barcelona in addition to taking you out to fun bars each night. As a solo traveller, it was also very easy to meet people. I can't imagine not having a good time staying here and I'm only sorry that my stay was so short.

• 18th Jun 2015

The best hostel I've stayed in! The staff were amazing and so friendly, the dinners were delicious, and the daily and nightly activities were unbelievably fun!

SO GREAT!! Loved the staff, atmosphere, and free bar crawls and dinners. Staying here is like staying with a little family. So much fun. The bathrooms aren't great but it's a hostel. Rooms are a little tight but you shouldn't be sleeping much in Barcelona anyway :p Sangria making class was fun, and we loved the rooftop and downstairs area. You should definitely stay here!

The staff here was amazing. The dinners were great and always vegetarian (I'm not vegetarian at all but I loved the meals!) everybody is so laid back and unlike any other hostel I have stayed in. The nightly activities were fun as well

If you want the chillest and realest hostel experience with the most laid back staff and no corporate nonsense, stay here!!! I LOVED this hostel, the staff, Free home cooked Dinners and the love these guys have :) They bring you out at night, help you meet people and provide the best tips n tricks. Rafael, Jamie, Michaela, Rob, Linda, Charlie.. All of you are awesome! Thank you again for providing the best hostel experience I could ever dream of. Mucho amor!! Obrigado meu irmao -Colin

• 16th Jun 2015

Staff was refreshingly friendly and down to earth. And they really make sure that you enjoy your stay. It was a great environment, I recommend this hostel for solo travelers looking to socialize. The staff provided daily and nightly activities such as sangria classes. Also, the free dinner was definitely a big plus!

I really enjoyed the stay here. the free dinners were a big help, the staff was friendly, the facilities were clean, and the accessibility to the metro and seemingly the world's cheapest supermarket were great. be forewarned, this is a bit of a party hostel and they do drink a big deal here. that being said, you don't need to do anything you don't want to, and everything was clean and put together, despite the staff's occasional ahem... inebriation.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7