9.8
Superb 3,899 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 3,899 Total Reviews
Hostel One Sants Located at Calle Casteras 9, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalu�a 08028 Calle Casteras 9
98% 3899
41.3742805 2.1304035
    Rooms available

21st Apr 2016

Overall a very good hostel. The atmosphere here was great and my friend and I definitely enjoyed our time staying at this hostel. Their staff was knowledgable of the city and was able to give us some good insight into what to do during the day. At night, they did a good job rallying fellow stayers at the hostel to go out as a group which was a great way to get to know everyone. On the whole, I would definitely recommend this hostel to any staying in Barcelona

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

Definitely a party hostel and perfect if that's what you're after. Staff were fabulous.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

This hostel was my favorite that I have stayed in. The staff was super friendly and there was a very home-like feel to the place. They cook you dinner every night and have an optional breakfast in the morning. There is always someone there at the desk to help you. They are not in the center of the city but it is a simple metro ride to where you want to go. Definitely stay at this hostel if you can.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

The staff make this place! Great facilities and location, easy to get to the metro + rooftop terrace is so good in the sun...Rafa has done a great job! The best part here was interacting with the staff who go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable and enjoying yourself. I have already recommended One Sants to people travelling to Barca and will be back some day. Huge thanks to Morgan, Laura, Alex, Charlie.. Oh and I'll always remember the Hummingbird Rafa! Andy and Jade

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

The staff at the Sants location helped make made my stay in Barcelona one of the best experiences of my life. They went far beyond what was required of them to help make my trip both productive and fun. They're part of Barcelona's group of hidden treasures.

14th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel One Sants! Charlie at the front desk was absolutely the best. He was so wonderful and nice and made me feel right at home from the second I walked through the door. He showed me the entire city and all the best places to go on the map which I really appreciated. They fed me a delicious free meal and that night the whole hostel went out together to experience the night life in Barcelona. Definitely a fun hostel geared toward a younger crowd. :)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

This has to be the best hostel I've been in so far! Trust me you won't want too leave! The staff make the place so great, all friendly and helpful and always around too give you good advice on the city. FREE dinners which are amazing every night and FREE pub crawls! Have nothing negative to say about this place. Would go back in an instant ;). Love your work Hostel One Sants keep it up!

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

Brilliant hostel and amazing staff that make you feel part of the family, stay here!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

This was a great Hostel experience. Staff was helpful and welcoming, gave good advice on the city and facilitated meeting lots of new friends.

9th Apr 2016

Charlie gave us some great tips about the city when we checked in. The dinner's a great way to meet other travellers and the facilities are all clean and well-maintained!