Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I am coming to the end of my 6 month Europe travels so I have been to a lot of hostels recently and this hostel has been the best in Europe! The staff are amazing, we felt like we were at home. They create such a great atmosphere and the free dinner before a night out always makes it that much better to meet fellow travellers. It really is the perfect hostel and they make it hard to leave! 12/10

Hostel One Sants is hands down the best hostel in barcelona. It is a 2 minute walk from the metro and located in a central spot. The staff were extremely friendly and got me involved with the rest of the hostel straight away. The staff run loads of activities throughout the day and night which were all extremely enjoyable and entertaining. There is a real community feel about this hostel and the rooms are amazing the overall vibe of the hostel is amazing. I will definitely be coming back!!!!!

• 17th Oct 2014

This was such a wonderful stay! Especially Charlie!

Great hostel in a perfect location not far from the city centre and close to the metro making travel very easy to all the tourist attractions. Staff were the best on my travels so far, you know who you are Rob and Elliot!! Will be back when next in Barcelona for sure.

• 15th Oct 2014

Minor complaints: Very disappointed that the bedrooms don't have decent internet connection [buy stronger routers, guys]. Farther than I prefer from the metro, but still walkable w/ bags & hostel has an elevator! No attractions worth mentioning in the immediate area. IMO what makes a good hostel is a good community atmosphere and this place has that. The dinner runs on donations, which means everyone chooses to eat, so it's a great get-together. Fun staff. Very likely to stay here again.

• 15th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've been to in Europe. Was gonna stay a couple days but ended up extending for a week! Good and clean facilities. Wifi is good but not so in the dorms. Best about this hostel are the staff and the atmosphere in this place - free dinner every night brings everyone in this hostel together and hitting the town later. Had a blast! Definately highl recommended to anyone heading to Barcelona. Cheers guys! Benji

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Really fun hostel with great atmosphere. Love the free dinner every night.

First class hospitality and fantastic social atmosphere made this the best hostel experience!

Hostel was sick!! Especially the staff, they really taught me a lot about life. Location was great, a two minute walk from the Metro station and a really nice, safe, quiet neighbourhood. Very secure Hostel they provided me with a locker and a padlock, free wifi and the dinners are sick. I really don't have a bad word to say!

• 10th Oct 2014

I recommend absolutely double checking the location that you have booked as I was unaware there were two locations and we spent the about an hour trying to figure out where our location was.

• 10th Oct 2014

Great hostel, the staff was amazing and super helpful! The group dinner and evening activities are a good way to meet everyone. I felt super safe and its close to the train station which is fantastic for day trips out of the city. One Sants was much better then the 4 star hotel I stayed in last time while I was in Barcelona. Highly recommended!

I have honestly never had a hostel experience quite as fulfilling as the one I had at Hostel One Sants. There's a certain glow of comfort and friendliness everywhere all the time. This hostel is a community that is ever-changing daily yet is able to retain an extremely chill vibe that anyone can grow to love. It is inevitable you will make friends with your hostel mates as well as the staff. Amazing value for money, great faculties, and the location adds to the authenticity of experience.

• 8th Oct 2014

Loved all the staff here as soon as I stepped into the hostel! Super friendly & sets a really chilled out vibe. I extended 2 times just so I wouldn't have to deal with saying goodbye to everyone I'd met there. Dinners were a big hit. Got a bit sick of the pasta 1 night and they ended up smashing out a delicious meal of roasted veggies, beet/pear/goats cheese salad. Everyone became vultures. Being away from home for nearly 16 months this has got to be 1 of best hostels that feels like home! x

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The minute you walk in the door, you can feel the great vibes this place puts out. This is an incredibly social hostel, which was great for a single traveler like myself. The guys at reception, Rob, Elliot, and Charlie, do an amaing job of making everyone feel welcome and do a fantastic job of organizing hostel events, both day and night. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I´ll definitely be back in Barcelona just for this hostel!

Fantastic place to stay. Nice facilities and very clean and comfortable. The free dinner every night was glorious. Elliot outdid himself on the cooking ;). But most importantly, the staff were just the best! Really friendly and helpful and just great fun, particularly Rob and Elliot. I'd definitely stay here again

We absolutely loved our stay at Hostel One Sants! We were only supposed to stay a few nights and ended up extending our stay for a week and a half. As soon as we arrived we immediately felt so welcome. The staff was so friendly. Rob, Elliot, Charlie, and Riccardo made an effort to get to know us and made us feel right at home. We did not want to leave! They made sure we experienced Barcelona in the best way possible, from the delicious home cooked meals to the fun nights out!

• 8th Oct 2014

I would definitely stay here again! Rob was fantastic during checkin and handling community activities. Elliot made the best dinner (which was free every night). Great atmosphere and a perfect way to meet fellow travellers and just hang out. The wifi was touch and go in the rooms, but it was fine with me. Each room also had good sized lockers for anything you want extra protected. I loved my whole time there!

The moment I arrived, I felt like I was amongst friends. The guys are so welcoming and helpful, that you feel at home right away. Unforgettable hospitality and buena onda! Organizing stuff to bring people together and make everyone have a great time!

I arrived late in the evening, the staff was very kind and offered me leftovers from their free dinner earlier. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful in every way. Only part I wasn't thrilled on, located a little but far from the city center.

Hands down the best staff. The free dinner just involves everyone and no lone traveler is left behind . The only place to stay in Barcelona .

• 5th Oct 2014