Hostel One Sants

Superb 4522 Total Reviews
Superb 4522 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Loved this place, I'll stay here next time I'm in Barcelona 100%. The place is clean, fun and has everything you need. For me what made it so good is the staff, Mo, in particular was super helpful, he made me feel like I was at home and helped me with everything I needed and more!

18th Apr 2017

This was a great hostel for my few days in Barcelona. Daily activities, communal vibe, and the staff were incredibly friendly especially Moya and Andre at reception. The best part was the nightly dinners which are free/donation based and really helped me meet people and save some $. Highly recommend this hostel.

• vigo2000ass
  • Taiwan, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

Super nice place!!! Everything are great, all you have do is just enjoy here and this wonderful city!!!

• sheynarose
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

The best hostel that I've ever stayed at!! The staff are all so amazing and make you feel right at home from the second you arrive. Both the day and night trips (one of each every day!) are so well organized and really fun. The free dinners (and often sangria!) are made with love and taste amazing. They provide so many opportunities to make friends while also seeing the city. The facilities are perfect, hot showers and spacious rooms. Wishing I never had to leave but will be back!! Pol mate xoxo

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

I overall loved this hostel. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. MOUYA,TARREN,GEO, ALEX AND LUCIA ARE THE BEST. They are all so nice. I enjoyed the activities.Only thing is that internet constantly went out. Also heard from other guests that they were missing some items, but I personally didn't experience this. Just keep your items locked. I would stay here again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

The staff was amazing! I only strayed one night but they invited me to go to the day excursion the next day anyways. Everyone was super welcoming even when I arrived late at night and the rooms were standard and clean.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Great group of volunteers at Hostel One Sants! They made you feel like family right off the get go by offering a few beers to my cousin and me. The facility had an awesome chill room with stacked on mattresses, pool table/pingpong table, a tv with Netflix and some video game consoles. The hostel also had a Terrace which is one of the chilliest spots to lounge and drink a beer or two and smoke before going to the beach or sight seeing. Thanks Hostel One Sants!!

7th Apr 2017

I loved staying here! Super friendly people, easy to meet new friends, free dinners...enjoyed going on the organized outings. Best. hostel. ever.

6th Apr 2017

The daily activities and nightly outings made it super easy to meet people and make friends here! The staff were really awesome and so much fun to hang out with. The free dinners were a great bonus so you only have to spend money on one meal out a day, or get groceries from the nearby store to cook.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

Such an amazing place to stay! The staff are so friendly and fun! Made us feel right at home and helped us with everything. Totally recommend staying here, it's my favorite hostel I've been in around the world!