Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel one sants was my first hostel experience and I was really blown away by how amazing it was. The staff were all so nice and helpful and really made sure that everyone was having a great time, the free dinners were delicious and the activities (day & night) were all well organised and fun... And free! Can't recommend highly enough!!

• 25th May 2015

Amazing , loved everyone, brilliant staff , great weekend

• 25th May 2015

Couldnt have asked for a better hostel experience! Amazing energy coupled with amazing people :) we felt welcome the moment we walked through the doors and extended our stay the second day!

• 21st May 2015

In every way possible, Hostel One Sants exceeded my expectations. The staff--Rob, Amy, Rafael, Charlie, Mikaela, and Monica (yes, I stayed for one night and know them all by name), treat you like family the second you walk in the door. They go lengths to see that your stay in a comfortable one and create a strong sense of comradery that made me not once feel uneasy about the security of my possessions, and I actually wanted to hang out there! I feel like I was spoiled with my first hostel stay.

Hostel one is probably my favorite hostel out there. I'm pretty lazy and don't care to review hostel too often, but I feel like these guys really earned and deserve my highest praise! Cheers to Rob, Charlie, Amy, Thomas, Monica, and Mikaela. I really felt like I was hanging out with friends instead of staff members. keep it up guys! -Colin

Very nice staff, felt very welcome our entire stay, rooms are clean, beds are decent, bathrooms were kept clean, always had hot water for showers, wifi everywhere, a very social hostel I would recommend, located further out than most, but the Sants area is a nice local area with bars, supermarkets and much more.

Amazing hostel! If you're looking for a home away from home, but actually far cooler (you'll be in barca for one) - you've found it. Chill rooftop terrace, delish free family dinners and activities to meet and hang with other guests offered every day/night. Awesome vibes and awesome people! Hands down best hostel experience I've had in Europe. Cheers to the staff for being legends and knowing how to party and have a laugh!

Amazing place with amazing people, really had a great time there and definitely going back!

I had a great stay, the staff were really laid back, friendly and wanting the hostel to do things as a group. Which was really nice. One suggestion would be to have soap in the bathroom, ours had soap but then ran out and the cleaning lady never topped it up. The mojito class was definitely a highlight. & the meals were amazing. Thanks for the great stay!

• 13th May 2015

Top hostel in Barcelona. Great people. Very good activities. Greetings from Greece!!!

• 13th May 2015
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Staff was so friendly, welcoming, accommodating and helpful- myself and many others said it felt kinda like a big family! The best hostel I've stayed in so far! Such a fantastic sense of community and with great perks like the free dinners and outings! I was blown away & have already recommended them to other travellers!

• 12th May 2015

For me it was my first time staying in a hostel and what can I say, it was amazing, friendly staff, great atmosphere every was clean and the food was great aswell, definitely want to go back again. Cheers guys Drew

• 11th May 2015

As a girl traveling alone, I always struggle to find things to do at night when traveling, since I want to enjoy going out but still be safe. This hostel was a perfect place to make some awesome new friends (with whom I still keep in touch!!) I could go out with on organized bar nights and other hostel activities. Charlie and Amy are so down-to-earth, and go out of their way to welcome guests and include them in the hostel family. The free dinners were healthy and delicious! Highly recommend :)

• 10th May 2015

Staff was great!

Amazing! Nothing else to be said. Staff are all great. Free dinner. Cheap breakfast (2.50 euro) Roof terrace. Clean rooms. Free wifi. Nightly hostel outings (optional). Metro station is ridiculously close. Only been gone a few days and already ready to go back.

• 9th May 2015

This hostel was the best! The staff were more than friendly and the accommodations were excellent, it was clean and everyone was nice. It felt like going to hangout at a friends house!

Very nice hostel, especially the staff makes you feel that you are their only guests. The terrace is super nice, always good for meeting new people. I definitely would come here again.

• 6th May 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel that I highly recommend. This was my second trip in Barcelona and although I loved the city both times, I had such a better experience thanks to this hostel. The staff is absolutely OUTSTANDING and the facilities are very clean. I traveled for a month and this was the best hostel that I stayed in. I actually extended my stay because I loved everything and didn't want to leave. I will definitely be back!

This hostel was amazing. The staff was very helpful and made the experience a great one. The dinner really made it a great atmosphere and got people to get to know one another which is very helpful when you are traveling alone.

• 5th May 2015

Hostel one is definitely a must visit, great family atmosphere and the free dinner is delicious! I was there for an hour before we went out for nasty Mondays and already felt like part of the family. Pretty clean, and staff are the best mixture of super chill and helpful. I would 100% recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6