Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Fantastic stay! The staff really do make your stay and without them I wouldn't have known what to do! Sociable atmosphere (particularly the dinners), the dorms were comfortable and showers wonderfully clean. Would recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 27th Jul 2015

Great hostel with great staff and a great atmosphere. I was traveling solo but I never felt alone here and the staff were really helpful in letting me know where to go and how to get there. Great social aspect here as well.

Even though we just had a stop over loved every minute!! All the staff were wonderful!!

• 26th Jul 2015

Air conditioned rooms, free dinners, fun activities and clean overall. Super nice and awesome staff. Loved the hostel.

I stayed here a year ago, and then it was good - but now it's great! Fun staff, delicious free dinners (always vego, always healthy), great day activities, you can just stay here and go with the flow, or stay on the rooftop terrace all day and watch the flow go by. Parties planned for every night too. Breakfast, A/C, and wifi.

This hostel has everything! Breakfast, fun outdoor activities every day and amazing dinner every night (vegetarian, healthy and plenty for everyone). The staff are awesome, all great people and always around and wanting to help you have a fun time! They play drinking games with everyone every night and then take you out to some bars and clubs so you are assured a fun night out every single night! The roof top terrace is the best, really chilled out and they have bbqs and a mini pool up there!!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The atmosphere was amazing, there was always something going on in the hostel, the staff were fun and awesome and always very helpful. Breakfast was very cool for a good price and there were free dinners, which were perfect, especially Rafa´s raviollli! Overall I felt very comfortable in this hostel and if I come back to Barcelona, I´ll definitely be coming back. Thanks so much to everyone from One Sants!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

Hostel One Sants is a fantastic place to stay, especially if you're looking to meet other travelers. The staff goes out of their way to ensure everyone is having a good time. The free group dinners really encourage people to hang out and get to know each other, and the hostel plans fun events for every day of the week. The rooms were clean and nice, and we would definitely recommend staying here!

Great staff, good location close to the Sants Station. I only stayed for several hours before flying out, but I would recommend this hostel.

was one of the best hostels i could imagine staying at! super fun and cool staff that made my time in Barcelona amazing! will definitely stay here again!!

• 19th Jul 2015

Book this hostel right now! Been around Europe and stayed in quite a few hostels, this is the best I've ever been too! If you don't like having fun, drinking, going out, free dinner, good wifi, good security, good location then this probably isn't for you. The staff here are so so incredible, we originally had 1 night here and ended up staying 4! Great value for money and you'll meet amazing people and have the best time! 10/10

Unless you pay for premium access, the wifi doesn't work anywhere except the common areas, which are closed at night. Also, the lights in the showers are on a motion sensor which doesn't register movement if you're in the shower, so it'll go dark periodically until you open up the door and stick your arm out. You get used to it, but it was a shock the first time! However, this hostel was at a great location and had excellent security.

Decent hostel, good crew. Nice breakfast spread :) Stayed for just one night, and it was a fairly pleasant stay. A little out of my way, but id guess wherever u stay in Barcelona, you can't get away without using the public transport. Everything else worked splendidly well.

Absolutely fantastic hostel! Very clean, everyone was so accomidating and the activities and roof top terrace were amazing! I would recommend this hostel to anybody staying in Barcelona and will make definitely be coming back the next time I'm in Barcelona.

Really wonderful hostel. I will definitely be coming back. Friendliest staff at a hostel I've ever had. An amazing sense of community, super easy to make friends and find someone to go to the beach or museums with. I had a blast.

• 15th Jul 2015

When you're here, you're family.

Had a great time. Highly recommend.

Great staff and good food! Helped me in all my concerns! Amy, you are the best! :)

We were truly blessed to have been able to stay here. After only one week it already felt like a second home, which we were genuinely sad to have left. If you want a hostel where you will make friendships with travelers and staff, be offered guided activities to explore this beautiful and crazy city, and get the best bang for your buck, then you 100% need to stay here. Rafa, Linda, Charlie, Mikaela, Han, and Amy- Best hostel staff I've ever seen, period. In peace and friendship -Alex N

What a great hostel! Had a wonderful time in Barcelona. Staff is so welcoming and friendly, I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 13th Jul 2015