Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I've travelled a lot, stayed in many, many hostels and this was one of my favorites because of it's friendly communal atmosphere which is sadly often lost these days in many corporate hostel chains which can feel a bit souless. The guys that run it make a real effort to create a good vibe and even cook a free evening meal every night which gets people together, chatting & joking with eachother as hostels should be rather than glued like zombies to their iPads. Highly recommended!

Originally booked for one night and stayed for five. Amazing staff and atmosphere-always happy to help and answer any questions no matter what time of the day. Easy to meet people for a single female traveler due to the daily provided (delicious) dinners and there's always somewhere to go out at night. Highly recommend staying here as the staff make it feel like home... Especially Linda who makes delicious cake every morning!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Right now I am in this beautiful camping site facing the blue lake Geneva, and the far away pinkish mountain. Sun is setting followed by the new moon. In front of hundreds water birds, I cried, since all I hear is the voice of angel from hostel one sants, saying dinner is ready... I want to go home to eat, and the home is hostel one sants. Love you angel, and all the people working there. Linda, miss u too!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • China

I had an amazing stay at Hostel One Sants! The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the dinner was great (as well as being free!!) and i could get around the city very easily. All in all a great hostel i´d like to return to one day!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Millymary

The employees (Angel and Rob) were awesome, very nice guys, the atmosphere is totally calm and laid back, the people who stay at the hostel are cool, and the overall experience was fantastic!

• 18th Sep 2014

The best hostel I´ve ever been too! Staff is extremely nice and helpful. They can help you with everything you need. It is clean and you can enjoy free dinner! In the evening you can get out and enjoy the wild clubs of Barcelona for free! I wanted to stay there just one night but when I saw how great it is I stayed 4 nights more. Thank you very much for amazing stay and when I will be here again I will definitely come back!

• Poland

One of the best hostels we've ever been to! The staff was amazing and helpful, especially Angel and Robbie. Whether you're looking for a place to rest or a place to party, this hostel literally has everything you could ask for. Only planned on staying one night, but turned into a week!

Excellent Hostel! Angel and all the guys have been so helpful, making us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The free dinners is a great way to socialize

• 18th Sep 2014

Family dinners are great! The staff are so friendly

Good hostel atmosphere, free dinners and the staff take you out every night. Definitely reccomended. Only thing is its a little far from the main areas but there is a metro station nearby

THE BEST hostel and it's all down to the staff! Angle and Rob will make your stay epic, and a shout out to Linda who is so friendly and helpful and makes amazing cake for everyone to share. Great if you love to party, but also great for those who just want to make new friends, as everyone hangs out for the awesome free communal dinner and then you can go out with the crew, or chill at the hostel and play pool or chat. I guarantee you will have an amazing time in Barcelona if you stay here. Nice!

My stay at sants was a fantastic experience. All the staff are super friendly and help you out with anything. If you're staying here its like you're part of a big family, a very personal experince. They organise nights out with everyone. You'll have a great time if you stay here.

• 16th Sep 2014

Rob, Angel and Charlie. You guys were amazing. My friend and I had an awesome stay at Hostel One Sants. Free dinner every evening, breakfast available in the morning. We loved our room. We loved your activities. We'll miss you but if we come back to Barcelona: we know where to go!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I had a great experience with this hostel for second time. I have to mension that Angel is a great person, he helped me a lot with everything. I recommend this hostel to everybody :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

Where to start? This hostel is brilliant for everything. Angel, Rob, Charlie & co. are very accommodating and try their utmost to make sure you have an amazing stay in Barcelona. Each night there is a free meal which always tasted good and this was also a great way to meet new people. The activities organised each night were also a lot of fun. The hostel is also located in a cool area (easy access from metro) The roof terrace is a great place to chill out. Trust me you won't want to leave

Really great place- especially if you're looking to meet fellow travelers. The dinner was lovely and everyone eats together which really creates family atmosphere. Staff is amazing, with Angel remembering the names of every single guest! Quite noisy at night so perfect if you're looking for some socializing!

We were very satisfied with our stay (7 days) at the Hostel One Sants. The staff very was helpful at all times. Carlos is very knowledgeable about Barcelona and is always willing to share his information, which we found enormously helpful as we stumbled our way around the beautiful city. Linda works hard to keep the hostel clean and livable. We appreciated her efforts. If you are looking for a clean and friendly place to stay a few days, this is a good choice.

the perfect hostel for the perfect city. the staff here are amazing and the whole hostel has a homely feel about it. facilities are clean always and the roof terrace is a great way to relax and meet other people. Free dinner was the best ever. you won't want to leave the hostel in the end. I'll be back for sure!

Great atmosphere, Fantastic staff. Wonderful meal made for you each night and close to the Metro. The BEST hostel I have stayed in without a doubt.

• 9th Sep 2014

Had a great time at this hostel. I extended my stay by 3 nights because it was so much fun. The free dinner is a super bonus also. Dinner is cooked by the staff who end up hanging out with hostel stayers making it a more personalized yet professional hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7