Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I had an amazing stay at Hostel One Sants! The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the dinner was great (as well as being free!!) and i could get around the city very easily. All in all a great hostel i´d like to return to one day!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Millymary

The best hostel I´ve ever been too! Staff is extremely nice and helpful. They can help you with everything you need. It is clean and you can enjoy free dinner! In the evening you can get out and enjoy the wild clubs of Barcelona for free! I wanted to stay there just one night but when I saw how great it is I stayed 4 nights more. Thank you very much for amazing stay and when I will be here again I will definitely come back!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels we've ever been to! The staff was amazing and helpful, especially Angel and Robbie. Whether you're looking for a place to rest or a place to party, this hostel literally has everything you could ask for. Only planned on staying one night, but turned into a week!

Excellent Hostel! Angel and all the guys have been so helpful, making us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The free dinners is a great way to socialize

• 18th Sep 2014

My stay at sants was a fantastic experience. All the staff are super friendly and help you out with anything. If you're staying here its like you're part of a big family, a very personal experince. They organise nights out with everyone. You'll have a great time if you stay here.

• 16th Sep 2014

Rob, Angel and Charlie. You guys were amazing. My friend and I had an awesome stay at Hostel One Sants. Free dinner every evening, breakfast available in the morning. We loved our room. We loved your activities. We'll miss you but if we come back to Barcelona: we know where to go!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Where to start? This hostel is brilliant for everything. Angel, Rob, Charlie & co. are very accommodating and try their utmost to make sure you have an amazing stay in Barcelona. Each night there is a free meal which always tasted good and this was also a great way to meet new people. The activities organised each night were also a lot of fun. The hostel is also located in a cool area (easy access from metro) The roof terrace is a great place to chill out. Trust me you won't want to leave

Really great place- especially if you're looking to meet fellow travelers. The dinner was lovely and everyone eats together which really creates family atmosphere. Staff is amazing, with Angel remembering the names of every single guest! Quite noisy at night so perfect if you're looking for some socializing!

We were very satisfied with our stay (7 days) at the Hostel One Sants. The staff very was helpful at all times. Carlos is very knowledgeable about Barcelona and is always willing to share his information, which we found enormously helpful as we stumbled our way around the beautiful city. Linda works hard to keep the hostel clean and livable. We appreciated her efforts. If you are looking for a clean and friendly place to stay a few days, this is a good choice.

the perfect hostel for the perfect city. the staff here are amazing and the whole hostel has a homely feel about it. facilities are clean always and the roof terrace is a great way to relax and meet other people. Free dinner was the best ever. you won't want to leave the hostel in the end. I'll be back for sure!

Great atmosphere, Fantastic staff. Wonderful meal made for you each night and close to the Metro. The BEST hostel I have stayed in without a doubt.

• 9th Sep 2014

Had a great time at this hostel. I extended my stay by 3 nights because it was so much fun. The free dinner is a super bonus also. Dinner is cooked by the staff who end up hanging out with hostel stayers making it a more personalized yet professional hostel.

My experience at hostel one sants was absolutely fantastic. The staff were excellent and helped me with everything, they organised great nights out and knew the best places in town. I met so many amazing people there. In more practical terms the facilities werebrilliant and clean and the free vegetarian dinner every night wasan added bonus! Some reviews have said that the location isn't great but it is a 2 minute walk to the metro and surrounded with bars, banks, shops and everything you need!

• 7th Sep 2014

We stayed at Hostel One Sants at the end of September 2014. From the start, Angel and the other guys made us feel like we were part of the family. Excellent indications and suggestions, delicious dinner and Happy Cake, very clean rooms and bathrooms, but most importantly, some of the nicest people I've ever met! Angel even took the people clubbing every night, but we couldn't go, being too tired after visiting the city all day! They also have a pool room, a nice terrace, and a cozy reception.

This place is awesome! Besides the hostel being so charming people who work there make it an amazing place! Thanks and hopefully see you again ;)

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Excellent atmosphere and staff! Ended up staying much longer than planned.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Antarctica

Carlos was wonderful. He was so helpful and friendly all of the time, and he knew how to get us around easily. Our stay was so much better with his help. Rafa is amazing. We met him both at the hostel and out in the park. We saw a whole different side of Barcelona because of him.

Awesome staff was making me feel like home.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Amazing place to hang out and meet friends. Chill, clean, safe and fun!

Best hostel I've stayed in. It's a great place to stay especially if you're traveling alone. They definitely promote being social. The free dinner is a great way to meet other travelers and make plans for seeing sites. Rob's gnocchi was killer. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Angel was especially helpful, setting up travel and reservations for me. The location is in a real neighborhood instead of in the middle of all the tourist activities, which I prefer.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7