9.6
Superb 4,366 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 4,366 Total Reviews
Hostel One Sants Located at Calle Casteras 9, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalu�a 08028 Calle Casteras 9
96% 4366
41.3742805 2.1304035
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

Hostel One Sants was a total gem! The staff are so friendly and welcoming. We were greeted upon arrival by Jamie, who helped us with our bags and showed us all around the hostel. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the atmosphere of the hostel was fun and inclusive! Jake cooked a delicious dinner! Other staff members were also very helpful, giving us recommendations on what to do and see in Barcelona, as well as directions! (shoutout to the guy with the beard who's name I didn't catch!)

26th Nov 2016

Hostel One Sants is the hostel you really deserve in Barcelona! Can't be greater atmosphere for socialising and making new friends, free dinner serving every day, free pub crawl and club visit with the Hostel Team. Amazing staff, I mean all of them!! Definitely a gem for especially young people! I definitely love it !

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Had a great stay at Hostel One - Sants! The staff was incredibly helpful, and facilitated a great stay for my week-long journey to Barcelona. If you're interested in a social hostel with a great atmosphere at a terrific price, this is the place for you. I wish I could've been there for the summer, but perhaps next time!

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

Absolutely fantastic hostel: all of the staff are so friendly and helpful, and the evening meal they make for everyone is always delicious. Good location, amazing value for money... especially when they take you on day trips and bar crawls - Julia was a fun guide, and Morgan gave a great trip to Park Guell. It was so good when I visited in June that I brought more people with me for this stay - hoping to return next year for sure.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

Honestly one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Arrangement is perfect for lone travellers (which was me) and groups. Home cooked dinner gets people sitting together then an organised night out with other hostels garuntees a good night out, I ended up going out 4 nights on the trot and recovering with Netflix in the chill out room. Staff were super friendly and helpful with a someone always on front desk. Honestly couldn't fault this hostel and would definitely stay here again.

19th Nov 2016

Good clean place. The hosts were really friendly and Jamie was especially great! I wish I had more time to spend there, but for the one night i was there, I really liked it.

18th Nov 2016

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Free family dinners, awesome staff that treats you like family, and sweet living environment. Shoutout to Jamie, Louis, Charlie, and the rest of the bomb staff members who are always around for you and set the atmosphere! The rooms were clean, beds comfy, and facilities always available. Rooftop + chill room in the basement turn into great pre-game parties to start off a night out on the town, all hosted by the staff. Overall great home for anybody!

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

EPIC HOSTEL! Great atmosphere and the staff were amazing, really knew the city and could recommend the best sights to see. They went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and stress free! If you stop by please make yourselves known to Charlie Cox, Jamie Dolkie and Charlie Phipp who will make sure you get what you came for! There's also some girls ( Julia and Hayley) who are always up for a good time too! If your in BCN there's no better place to stay if you want a fun packed break!

17th Nov 2016

I had a great stay in Barcelona at Hostel One Sants! The staff really are the best part. When checking me in, Charlie took the time to highlight a ton of places in the city worth checking out. The hostel is a bit outside the city centre but close to 3 Metro stations & the Metro is cheap. Free dinners are a nice bonus and they do day trips everyday. I did the trip to La Boqueria with Morgan & he ended up taking us around the Gothic area and showing us around there too. Definitely recommend!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

I stayed at 2 hostels in Barcelona & I enjoyed staying at One Sants the most. Massive lockers, atmosphere was awesome (good for party or relaxation), cleaned everyday & washing facilities was handy (7€).I stayed at this hostel because it was so close to Camp Nou (15min walk), otherwise you have to catch a train to the main attractions (no train ride ride was less than 15 mins). Staff were really cool&friendly, made me feel at home and as if I was their friend :) highly recommend