Hostel One Sants

Superb 4568 Total Reviews
Superb 4568 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

I had a wonderful time and made some amazing friends. The location was great because it was just outside the city so away from all the hussle but close enough to metros and buses to get into the centre. The free activities and dinners made the experience even better and a great way to meet people as I travelled alone. One down fall is the construction outside but they can't control that and they said it will be done soon. Thanks for a great week Hostel One Sants. Highly Recommend.

20th May 2017

Staff is organized and eager to help. The family dinners at night were free and delicious. Although they typically start at 830, I once grabbed dinner around 10 because they made plenty. They did my laundry for me inexpensively. The breakfast cost only 2.5 €, and it is accessible for several hours. I felt safe and the staff was relaxed, which makes for a great stay. They facilitated guest interaction. My only complaint is the road crews working outside. They started about 8ish and were loud.

• kellyaldinger4278
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017

Hostel one was the perfect place to be as a solo traveller! Super friendly staff (Nara and Andre esp!) and events day and night! Awesome to get into clubs for free and go with the group. So so much fun. Location is a bit out of the way from the rest of Barca, but the hostel is clean with really nice places to chill (rooftop was my fav!) Gracias H1-- y'all totally rock. Much alohas and hope to see you again!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
15th May 2017

We love one sants!! Really cosy atmosphere and lots of places to hang out in the hostel, the roof terrace is great. Free dinner and day trips/nights out everday gave everyone a chance to meet new people and experience Barcelona without spending loads of money. The staff are extremely attentive and went out of their way to make sure our stay was incredible.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Had so much fun here and really loved the staff and atmosphere! Wish I hadn't booked multiple places to stay during my trip to Barcelona because this hostel is super worth it

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th May 2017
5.1

While I could tell the staff was trying to be helpful and friendly, they kind of came off more annoying/pestering. It was obvious that we were quite tired as we'd flown in early, but they still kept attempting to converse with us despite our disinterest. The hostel itself is a outdated. There was no air in our room and the fan we attempted to use was broken. They don't have lockers you can lock your stuff in when you arrive early, so your only option is a communal closet, which concerned us.

Thank you for your review. I`d like to address some of your baffling and quite frankly unfounded complaints. Let’s start with our overly sociable, friendly & engaging staff. I can only apologise that we tried to make you feel welcome, offering you drinks, breakfast & multiple common areas to relax whilst waiting. Our hostel is developed through key principles of social interaction & community value. We provide all facilities of a modern hostel, whilst going above and beyond with additional facilities such as free day and night activities and our free home cooked dinners - it’s a shame you never wanted to join our social events, or utilize the facilities offered. Also we don’t have fans in our hostel. In our ‘outdated’ dorms and all our common areas (excluding our rooftop sun terrace) we only offer fully functioning air conditioning, that - as stated during check in - are controlled from reception. That unsafe communal closet you were concerned about - otherwise known as a safety deposit room. Nobody apart from staff has access, and is also located *behind* reception in a restricted, staff only area. Not to mention the CCTV cameras that provide yet another level of security! I hope this has helped clarify a few of the issues you had with your stay. Finally I would like everybody to note that our hostel is not a transition hostel, nor a 5 star hotel or luxury apartment. But what it is and will always be is a home for the social travelers, for the backpackers who want to share experiences and moments with new friends.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
12th May 2017

This hostel has everything needed to make your stay as easy and fun as can be. The staff are very helpful and super friendly.The daily activities are a great way to meet the people at this hostel and the other one hostels in the city. I highly reccommend the bunker sunset tour. Hands down the best view of the city and it is free!!! Also there are free dinners!!! Location is out of the hustle and bustle of the really busy areas and the metro station is very close by so getting around is easy.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th May 2017

This is one of my favorite hostels in the world. I've stayed here twice now (first time was two years ago) and both stays were incredible. The staff is always super friendly, helpful and fun and the hostel is in great condition. Highly recommend!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
11th May 2017

Amazing place with a great atmosphere created by a friendly staff that makes you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. Free dinners and nights out make it very easy to meet people and have a fun time

• mwolczko
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2017

I had high expectations for this hostel and it proved to be one of the better experiences of my life. The staff (specifically Alex, Izzy, Tili, Louisa, Narra, Andre, and Taryn) as well as my fellow hostel goers were so welcoming and enjoyable to be around, it felt like we had all know each other for years. The meals provided, terrace, activities put on... There aren't enough words to express how incredible this place is and I will definitely be back.