Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great Hostel. Rob the manager is a legendary Welsh bear. All the staff there are absolute legends of people who are just there to have a good time and make the guests as happy as possible. Great facilities and location plus they offer night activities and are very informative making Barcelona as tourist friendly as possible. The roof area and free dinners are amazing. Cannot wait to return to this hostel some time in the future for a longer stay. And Good luck Henry you beautiful man

This was my first stop to begin my travels and I couldn't of picked a better place to stay! The staff were excellent and the dinners that were put on every night were amazing. Having dinner together with all the guests was a great way to meet people :) overall 10/10

• 20th Aug 2015

A hostel where you get to know everyone and party like a family. Amazing staff.

• 19th Aug 2015

I miss being there and everyone already. First,I had concerns about staying at the hostel because it was the first time but it was amazing.Food,cleaning,people,staff... Just stay there,and discover. SEXKITCHEN LOVES YOU GUYS.

No doubt the absolute best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff made it their duty to learn everyone's names. The location was right next to the metro and the main train station. Terrace was awesome. Community dinner was awesome. Cheap breakfast was awesome. Meeting everyone at the night and day activities was awesome. Only complaint would be the cleanliness of like one of the bathrooms. Other than that I'm sad to have left this AMAZING hostel

One of the best hostels we have stayed in! The staff are friendly, fun and extremely helpful. Great atmosphere too!

Great staff

I miss words to describe how much I and my friends were well received by the hostel One Sants team. They were super attentive and helpful , since most basic needs , to tips on sightseeing , transportation and all. The meetings in public hostel areas are an attraction apart. I felt at home, it was like being greeted by friends who knew before. Thanks to all of Hostel One Sants staff, especially friend Rafa for the care and hospitality. I hope to return soon!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • cristiane_oliveira

Loved the communal dinners! Along with the nights out together it really helped build a community spirit, making it easy to make friends.

Rob is awesome. Period. I'll come back and stay longer. The wifi in the rooms alone need to be sorted out since the signal was never available.

Hostel One Sants is an amazing place to stay in the heart of Barcelona! Every single one of the staff members was extremely friendly and eager to take guests out and show off the town . Free dinners were exceptionally delicious and the hospitality was awesome!! Definitely stay at Sants if you want to experience Barcelona in the best way possible!!

A really welcoming hostel with great staff who couldn't be friendlier or more helpful! I would happily return to this hostel for future visits to Barcelona.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

This was by far my favorite hostel I stayed at while traveling three weeks in Europe! The staff was extremely friendly and made you feel at home.This was the easiest place to make friends for a solo traveler. The free dinner was always delicious. I loved going out with the staff and other guests every night. Thank you Rafi, Charlie, Mikaela and the rest of the Hostel One crew for making Barcelona such a memorable experience. Will definetly staying here again next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 7th Aug 2015

Great staff really friendly and helpful , good wifi and computers available free of charge, family feel to hostel , get everyone involved on activities and nights out , would definitely stay again

This hostel is perfect for anyone travelling alone - you're bound to make a great group of friends, as the hostel encourages a community feeling, with communal dinners and nights out together. Wonderful atmosphere.

Had an absolute blast at this hostel the staff were amazing mikaela was awesome as was Charlie and rob everyone was extremely nice and welcoming could not of asked for better staff!

By far the best hostel ive ever been to!!!! The staff are incredible, super nice and really helpfull. Great place for socializing and partying. great air conditioning in the rooms and they are kept very clean. I highly recommend this hostel. Yonni

• 5th Aug 2015

Had a lovely week in Barcelona staying here. Made to feel very welcome. Staff very friendly. Clean room and nice hot showers. Free food every night was a bonus and enjoyed the meals we had. As we were not the typical guests (mum and 2 daughters) we did not join in with the extra activities arranged! Good base to explore the many attractions Barcelona has to offer and a Lidl just behind the hostel to buy essentials was handy too. Rob & Linda were especially helpful; big thanks to all !

• 5th Aug 2015

The staff was so friendly and made us feel right at home. The free dinners are amazing, and make a great icebreaker for people to get to know each other. I loved staying at this hostel and would recommend anyone to go check it out.

• 3rd Aug 2015

The staff went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of and have a good time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7