Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Had the best time at hostel one Sants!!! Everyone is so lovely and all the staff are so helpful and always willing go out of their way to make sure we had a sensational time! We didn't want leave !!! Thanks to everyone especially Rob, Reuben, Ellen and Shawn for making us have such an incredible time in Barcelona! We will definitely be back!!! - madi and zoe

• 16th Feb 2015

It's a little outside of downtown Barcelona, but that means easier access to the football stadium and Olympic Park. Getting around is super easy and convenient on the metro as well. Best staff I could ever ask for. All of them were friendly and welcoming. They told me when I got there that they wanted it to feel like my home while I was there, and it definitely did. Free dinner every night, which is great for meeting people to hang with if you're traveling alone. 10/10, highly recommended.

• 13th Feb 2015

The place to go if you want to meet other people, go out, and experience Barcelona. Location wise it's handy if you going to the stadium, train station, but into the heart of city takes 7 minutes maybe. It's all about the free dinners though.

Good hostel and very cheap well connected by metro to the center of becelona. Good staff I know most of the guys there from the other hostel in Madrid where they worked for a few months. I would recommend this place E.

BEST HOSTEL EVER. Sean, Rob, everyone you guys rocked my socks off. It felt like I'd be there for a month when I left, it was heartbreaking. The staff can sort out your extracurricular needs ;) and they organise great day and night activities. Don't miss Montserrat!! Anyway: clean bathrooms, comfy beds, great basement w TV and playstation, great rooftop. Close to a good supermarket.

I was recommended to stay in this hostel and i absolutely loved this :) It is really easy to find and not that far away from the metro station. Staffs here are amazing, especially Ellen who checked me in was friendly and helpful. Also, they've got a cool rooftop where you can just lie down and chill out! Wished i could have stayed here longer ;)

Awesome staff, awesome evening outings (kareoke nights, bars, clubs etc). Free evening meal every night, which is great for bringing every together and meeting people. You can't fail to make instant friends here.

We travelled as a group and loved the place. Loved the staff. Free dinners were a perfect idea to get people to know each other. The day and night activities were engaging. All in all I loved the place. The only downside I can think of..there were very few bathrooms. But since it was off-season, it was fine for us. I would recommend the place.

I just really regred that we couldn't stay there longer..

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Poland

I stayed for a week, just after they had reopened after being closed for renovations, so there only a few guests there and I got the chance to hang out with the staff a bit. Everyone was so great, it felt like I was staying with friends, not hostel staff. Dinners were delicious, atmosphere was very chill. Upon leaving I was actually quite sad because I had to say goodbye to such awesome people. Favorite part was day trip to Montserrat for hiking.

Our stay at this hostel was simply perfect. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The free diner are amazing and you get to know everyone in the hostel very quickly! I would totally recommend to stay there if you're travelling alone since you'll get the chance to meet a lot of people!

• 5th Feb 2015

Awesome staff and great atmosphere. Really cool apartment set up and feel makes for a unique smaller hostel experience. Daily/nightly activities and free dinner every night. Truly get to know the other people staying in the hostel while you are there due to the community based feel and approach. Dinner brings everyone together and always tastes great. Only real downside is the location, but even then the metro is super close and very easy to use. Thank you for the great weekend!

• 5th Feb 2015

I felt so at home here. The staff are amazing they really go the extra mile to make everyone feel at home. Everyday when i arrived back at the hostel it was like I was arriving home to my new family. I went out once as a big group while I was there and I must say it was sooo much fun :) Thanks so much to the team at One Sants !!!

• 5th Feb 2015

Place is awesome! Close to metro shops and bars. The staff are amazing! Rob - thank you brother! Also Shawn and Ellen. Can' leave you out! The staff make you feel at home and that you're hanging with old friends. Ruben, Ricardo, Charlie, Vinny, Monica need a special mention as well. The chill out room, rooftop and rooms were all great. Sants doesn't feel like a cramped hostile where you need to take a breath. Spacious and relaxed. Definitely coming back!

I have been backpacking through Europe for the last several months. Hostel One Sants has been my best hostel experience by far! There are a number of different places to chill. overall the hostel is very clean. The best part is the staff. Right from check-in, Ellen sat me down with a map and showed my a tonne of good places in Bacelona to check out. Everyone was very warm and welcoming that each day at the end of my adventure I felt like I was coming home.

• 2nd Feb 2015

The staff were really friendly and helpful.

• 19th Dec 2014

Staff where excellent! Really friendly and went out of their way to make sure all had a good time, food was good, would reccommend!

Lovely staff. Family dinners are such a good idea, excellent way to meet other people. Something planned every night. Staff are lovely too. Best stay in Barcelona

• 15th Dec 2014

Actually I've been to hostel One Paralelo. I really recommend the hostel, the staff are very friendly and receptive, the atmosphere is amazing. I made very good friends from everywhere, everyday a good thing to do! Amazing parties, crazy hostel hahah I just regret to couldn't stay a few days more!

One of the best hostels i have been to. The staff are great, made me feel like home from the first min. Angel, the hostel manager, was one of the best things that happened in our trip. He is really eager to help, cooks dinner for us everyday and makes sure that our days and nights in Barc can never be better. The hostel is really clean, you can have conti.brkfst for just 2 eur and a beer for 1 eur. The hostel is very close to the metro station, and is a walking distance from most attractions,

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7