Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I could not have asked for a better place to stay, nor a better group of people. Rob, Ellen, Shawn, Charlie, Monica, Linda, and Rafa -- you all are outstanding at what you do and I will surely spread the gospel (so to speak) to those that are considering lodging in Barcelona. Thanks again for everything!!

This place was great, located near the metro, clean, walking distance to some sights and very secure. All this could have been terrible and it wouldn't have mattered because the staff here are incredible. Friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and in general amazing. I would like to thank them all for making my stay in Barcelona an even better experience and I hope to see you all again.

best hostel ever. the friendliest staff of any hostel I've stayed at. you will make many new friends staying here. the hostel is far from many sights but close to a metro station (and the main train station) which makes getting around super easy. don't think twice, just book a bed here!

The staff is unreal. Great people and friends. The FREE dinners they make each night are fantastic. Good chill environment and great location within the city. Near Camp Nou and just a metro stop to the main areas, but this area is a bit more relaxed, and cheap. Wifi works great on all the floors and there is a convenient elevator for those lazies out there. A 'must-stay' place in Barcelona, and even all of Spain for that matter. Clean hostel, comfortable and big beds, everything yu need nd want.

Pretty easy to get to on the metro, super nice and friendly staff. Place was well kept and the dinner provided at night was a nice surprise and much appreciated. Keep up the good work with everything.

My friend and I stayed at Hostel One Sants for about a week and we both enjoyed our stay there very much! Our highlights of the hostel: super friendly staff, nightly dinners and group outings organized by the hostel staff, and a clean and secure place. Best of all, the hostel is located very close to Camp Nou, which was our main reason for travelling to Barcelona! Thanks again to all the staff: Rafa, Charlie, Eddie, Ellen, Sean, Rob, Monika, and anyone else we may have missed!

• 16th Mar 2015

The hostel was definitely the best hostel I have stayed at till date. The staff is super chill and very friendly always wanting to talk/hangout to their guest. Free home cooked dinner which always tasted amazing! Bar crawls every night to some pretty dope scenes. Get in free to every club that you go to with them. Great hostel for people that are there on their own, very easy to meet new people if you struggle with anti-social tendencies like me =)

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in! The minute I walked in I knew I had made the right choice and all the reviews I'd read were bang on accurate. Ricardo and I chatted for ages at reception with a beer as if I'd been staying there for weeks. All of the staff are legends, they go out of their way to help you and make you feel like part of the family. The beds are comfy, bathrooms and dorms spotlessly clean. Hot, powerful showers. Loved my stay so much I'll be returning in May to say hi :-)

• 6th Mar 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very clean rooms and plenty of fun to be had during the night. All the staff were lovely and helpful. Many thanks to Rob, Ellen, Shawn, Rueben, Vinnie, Monica, Eddie & Ricardo for helping make it the greatest hostel experience I've ever had! I didn't want to leave and 10/10 would go back again.

Good Hostel, friendly staff. The hostel is not close to the main attractions in Barcelona, and although there is a close metro station, i thought it was a little bit harder to go out during weekdays since the metro only works until midnight. The hostel is clean and the facilities are good.

Unbelievable experience at this hostel starting the second you walk in. The staff really is top notch and will ensure theres never a dull moment during your stay. Wether your chilling on the rooftop patio, playing playstation, pool, or the intense drinking games theres always something to do. Staff members that really stood out for me were Reuben, Rob, Sean and Charlie. Truly going to miss this hostel and all the amazing people I met.

Awesome hostel to finish a 3 month backpacking trip. Excellent friendly staff - Sean, Charlie, Ellen, Ricardo, Rob and every other staff member i forgot the names of were extremely approachable and helpful 100% of the time. Cool daytime and night time activities, top facilities and added bonus of free dinners and even a sunday bbq. Would recommend to all travellers and would definitely stay here again!!

crazy times to be had at this hostel! My god the best time ever in Barcelona thanks to hostel one sants! The staff are some of the best I've met and feel like family! Much love guys! Craig from Australia!

• 20th Feb 2015

after 8 months travelling i finally found home. This hostel is amazing rob, reuben charlie, vinnie ellen shawn linda rebecca and monica are the most friendly and helpful staff. they look after the guests make you feel so welcome and the hostel itself is amazing. definitely recommend and will come back. Oh and ricardo he was cool to :P

• 18th Feb 2015

Great hostel!! All The staff really friendly and helpful. The place had a great atmosphere and the free dinners at night made it easy to meet other people. Perfect for those who are travelling alone.

Had the best time at hostel one Sants!!! Everyone is so lovely and all the staff are so helpful and always willing go out of their way to make sure we had a sensational time! We didn't want leave !!! Thanks to everyone especially Rob, Reuben, Ellen and Shawn for making us have such an incredible time in Barcelona! We will definitely be back!!! - madi and zoe

• 16th Feb 2015

It's a little outside of downtown Barcelona, but that means easier access to the football stadium and Olympic Park. Getting around is super easy and convenient on the metro as well. Best staff I could ever ask for. All of them were friendly and welcoming. They told me when I got there that they wanted it to feel like my home while I was there, and it definitely did. Free dinner every night, which is great for meeting people to hang with if you're traveling alone. 10/10, highly recommended.

• 13th Feb 2015

The place to go if you want to meet other people, go out, and experience Barcelona. Location wise it's handy if you going to the stadium, train station, but into the heart of city takes 7 minutes maybe. It's all about the free dinners though.

Good hostel and very cheap well connected by metro to the center of becelona. Good staff I know most of the guys there from the other hostel in Madrid where they worked for a few months. I would recommend this place E.

BEST HOSTEL EVER. Sean, Rob, everyone you guys rocked my socks off. It felt like I'd be there for a month when I left, it was heartbreaking. The staff can sort out your extracurricular needs ;) and they organise great day and night activities. Don't miss Montserrat!! Anyway: clean bathrooms, comfy beds, great basement w TV and playstation, great rooftop. Close to a good supermarket.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6