Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Where to start? This hostel is brilliant for everything. Angel, Rob, Charlie & co. are very accommodating and try their utmost to make sure you have an amazing stay in Barcelona. Each night there is a free meal which always tasted good and this was also a great way to meet new people. The activities organised each night were also a lot of fun. The hostel is also located in a cool area (easy access from metro) The roof terrace is a great place to chill out. Trust me you won't want to leave

Great atmosphere, Fantastic staff. Wonderful meal made for you each night and close to the Metro. The BEST hostel I have stayed in without a doubt.

• 9th Sep 2014

Had a great time at this hostel. I extended my stay by 3 nights because it was so much fun. The free dinner is a super bonus also. Dinner is cooked by the staff who end up hanging out with hostel stayers making it a more personalized yet professional hostel.

We stayed at Hostel One Sants at the end of September 2014. From the start, Angel and the other guys made us feel like we were part of the family. Excellent indications and suggestions, delicious dinner and Happy Cake, very clean rooms and bathrooms, but most importantly, some of the nicest people I've ever met! Angel even took the people clubbing every night, but we couldn't go, being too tired after visiting the city all day! They also have a pool room, a nice terrace, and a cozy reception.

This place is awesome! Besides the hostel being so charming people who work there make it an amazing place! Thanks and hopefully see you again ;)

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Excellent atmosphere and staff! Ended up staying much longer than planned.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Antarctica

Carlos was wonderful. He was so helpful and friendly all of the time, and he knew how to get us around easily. Our stay was so much better with his help. Rafa is amazing. We met him both at the hostel and out in the park. We saw a whole different side of Barcelona because of him.

Awesome staff was making me feel like home.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Amazing place to hang out and meet friends. Chill, clean, safe and fun!

Best hostel I've stayed in. It's a great place to stay especially if you're traveling alone. They definitely promote being social. The free dinner is a great way to meet other travelers and make plans for seeing sites. Rob's gnocchi was killer. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Angel was especially helpful, setting up travel and reservations for me. The location is in a real neighborhood instead of in the middle of all the tourist activities, which I prefer.

Hostel One Sants was definitely the best place I stayed in my ten week Europe trip! Such a great atmosphere, so many beers. The roof terrace and group dinners were amazing. It felt like everyone staying at the hostel instantly became best friends and there was always someone to hang out with, which was perfect especially as a solo traveller. Thanks Angel and the boys for making Barcelona the best x

• 4th Sep 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! staffs were so kind and every night Angel(one of staffs) cook diner for everyone! And it was really delicious! I stayed just one night but they made me think that next time also I want to stay here!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Japan

Fantastic Hostel Angel and rob made great free dinners every night rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were more like friends going out with you every night , angel got everyone in for free and some places you get free shots. this is one of the best hostels ive stayed at thanks to all the staff for the great stay.

The best hostel ever!!! Book your stay here, you wont regret it! Close to metro in quiet neighbourhood, but hotel is far from quiet, had the best party nights here. Staff put on drinking games every night and take you out for free plus you get free entry into some of the top bars and clubs in barcelona. The hostel itself is clean and spacious. You get a free dinner every night and they can cook delish food! Shout out to staff angel and rob who werelike friends from the start. Truly felt at home

Extended my stay and thought I would never leave at one point, location was amazing, just close enough to the centre but far enough away to be able to chill. However it's the people was what really made it though; Big Rob - top lad, knows how to start the party n has some great stories, Charlie- really cool dude, loves the beach and dogs, Angel- more famous in Barcelona than Messi. Top vibe, top hostel.. I will be back. Oh & the free meals are delicious, I highly recommend the gnocchi!

• 2nd Sep 2014

This is THE hostel to stay at in Barcelona! The staff is exeptional, friendly and just all around wonderful people. There is always something going on, the other guests have all been excellent and I don´t think I can speak highly enough about the atmosphere. This place has made me want to move to Barcelona permanantly. Carlos, Rob, Angel, you guys are amazing, thank you so much.

• 1st Sep 2014

I had a great time at Hostel One Barcelona for my trip. Rob was a very welcome host and the social side was lots of fun with beer pong and beer crawls available every night! The free vegetarian food was absolutely delicious and as a veggy it hit all the right spots. Its rare you will get food like that a hostel. There was some confusion over an extra nights stay but special thanks to Charlie who helped out in every way he could. Way to go buddy! Thanks guys! :)

A fantastic experience, Hostel One Sants felt like staying with friends and family versus an impersonal hotel. The free dinner every night was a great opportunity to get to know the other travelers as well as the staff. Angel, Carlos, Rob, and Charlie were all incredibly helpful and genuinely fun to be around. Angel and Rob are amazing cooks who truly care about you and your travel experience. Angel took a group of us from the hostel out one night for a pub-crawl that was awesome!

• 30th Aug 2014

Had a great time staying here! Staff and all the people staying were super friendly and the activities were very fun! I wish they had towels and wifi that worked in rooms but otherwise totally worth the money!

This hostel made my stay in Barcelona the fantastic experience it was! The staff are all absolutely incredible (Rob, Rafa, Charlie and Carlos) and are so so welcoming and fun and friendly and helpful. Free dinners every night are a huge bonus, and are a great way of meeting new people- perfect for a solo traveller wanting to make friends. Really social and chilled hostel. I was supposed to stay 3 nights but extended it to 6- and still had to drag myself away. The best place to stay in Barca!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7