Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent hostel all round. The best parts by far are the friendly staff and social atmosphere created by good common areas and a communal dinner.

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone interested in making new friends and anyone who wants to go explore the city at all times of day or night. Everyone in this hostel is young, fun, and kindhearted - the staff and guest alike. Free dinner is a wonderful treat and a must if you want to meet some amazing people to go out with!

Since the day we arrive to the hostel, we felt welcome by the administration and guests. The atmosphere, the free vegetarian dinner and the sangria tastings were awesome. The only "not so great" thing was the location of the hostel, far from downtown. Thanks for the awesome staying!

Rafa, Vanessa, Tom and Carlos were by far and away the most friendly welcoming hospitable and helpful staff I've ever met in a hostel. The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing - dinner together every evening (free, vegetarian and delicious!) was a great way to meet everyone. I would highly recommend Hostel One Santa, especially if you're traveling alone as you will find it impossible to NOT make friends here. Jah love x

• 8th Aug 2014

The place has a cool vibe and it's good to get to know people. It was cool that dinner is included and is eaten together. However, 70 euro for a double twin is a lot for what the room was. It was a Spartan room - beds were fine but for this pric I would expect something a bit nicer/bigger.

Hostel One Sants was the best hostel I've stayed in yet! The staff was so friendly and awesome. Free dinner every night was always delicious, and made it easy to meet new people. This hostel feels like a family. I was traveling alone and was able to meet people constantly. I made so many new friends, and the hostel definitely played a big part in this. The terrace is very nice to chill on, and there's plenty of showers/bathrooms. Super clean! Super nice! Wifi not great, but there to meet people.

• 7th Aug 2014

We loved our stay at Hostel One Sants! It was located right near the train station so that was convientent for us. The free dinner was amazing,

• 31st Jul 2014

LOVE YOU GUYSSS

• 30th Jul 2014

Good, quiet location. Very friendly, helpful staff,. Free dinner. Internet and wifi

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at hostel one Sants. In particular I found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They were always there when you needed them. Whenever I come back to Barcelona I will definitely come back and stay at hostel one Sants. Thank you for making my time there so memorable :)

• 28th Jul 2014

Staff were absolutely awesome! I travelled for 5 weeks through Europe and of all the places i visited Hostel One Sants had the best team by far. Carlos & Vanessa were so lovely and went above and beyond the call of duty to help us. Carlos was particularly helpful with giving directions and welcoming us. Linda the cleaner was also kind and understanding! Vanessa also cooked dinner each night which was great, I had a great stay here. Thanks Hostel One Sants.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • jwfoster

Such a great place. The moment you walk in, you are welcomed with open arms. A great place for solo travellers - the staff make sure you socialize and have a great time

• 27th Jul 2014

My favourite hostel ever! My experience here definitely makes me want to return to Barcelona and use this very same hostel again.

• 24th Jul 2014

Our favorite hostel in Europe! The location is rather out of the way, but its very close to the metro and is a quiet place to sleep at night. From the instant we walked in we were greeted by friendly and welcoming staff and guests... every night is a free homemade dinner and most nights there are social events as well! We enjoyed Vanesa's sangria class, clubbing at Razzmatazz with Carlos, and our last night we met up with Vanesa and friends at the Barcelona Beach Festival! Highly recommended!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hostel One Sants is a little bit outside the centre, but if you want to have proper tapas instead of falling into the La Rambla's tourist traps, the Sants area is the place to go exploring! Upon arriving I was greeted by the wonderful Carlos with such niceness it actually blew me away. Oh, and also cake. That was good. Thanks Linda! The whole staff is very attentive, incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the city, the rooms are cozy and they make you dinner EVERYDAY. GO THERE!

Nice people but far from any party hostel I have stayed at. Felt a bit boring and lonely at the hostel itself, not a cool social vibe at all, partly due to the way the social areas are fragmented. But the people make the party so maybe it was just the various travelers that were there the week that I was. I won't be back.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

This is a fantastic hostel with wonderful amenities. The free dinner every night is great and allows you to interact with everyone in the hostel. Rafa and everyone on the staff are incredibly helpful and fun to hangout with. The only downside is the location is a not very close to the city centre, but there is a metro stop near the hostel that takes you to the city center in 10 minutes. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

Great staff, friendly and helpful. No complaints, the hostel was clean and accomations were nice. Definitely would recommend for travelers.

• 18th Jul 2014

Had an awesome stay here! The staff was incredibly helpful, told us all the sights to see, and even made us delicious dinner! There is also a large breakfast available for relatively cheap. This hostel is a great value, and the experience is unbeatable.

• 17th Jul 2014