9.6
Superb 4,425 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 4,425 Total Reviews
Hostel One Sants Located at Calle Casteras 9, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalu�a 08028 Calle Casteras 9
96% 4425
41.3742805 2.1304035
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

The hostel staff were very hospitable. Very close to the Camp Nou. Every night there's bar crawls and other activities on offer so there is never a boring moment. The facilities were also very clean. Overall a very nice hostel.

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and very close to the train station and the metro is nearby so you can easily get into the city centre!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. They were all about making the stay not only comfortable, but actively enjoyable. Organised day activities and nights out helped you experience everything in Barcelona, and it was great that they picked good places to go at night!! Staff were really friendly and knew what travellers wanted to know. The place and rooms were clean, albeit slightly cramped if filled with 6 people's luggage. Also wins award for best hostel shower I've had so far!

4th Jan 2017

This place is amazing! I've been here twice now, each time for one night only but I'd like to come back and stay for longer. The atmosphere is really great. The place is clean(especially the showers and toilets which is important to me), secure and has an overall good vibe to it. The staff is always welcoming (André is a really friendly and helpful guy) and I've met nice people each time I've been here. Highly recommend and will definitely return!

3rd Jan 2017

Place was great. clean, friendly, good location, nice rooms. The hostel one's really know how to do it right. I stayed at their location in Seville and both places really encompass the feeling of the cities they are in. I don't know what it is you are doing guys but keep on doing it! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone Love from Canada Shoutout to Jamie

1st Jan 2017

The best staff and atmosphere, I immediately felt comfortable and welcomed when I arrived! They hit all the best spots in Barcelona, from bars to views, you go for free. Met amazing people and wouldn't of wanted to stay anywhere else!

31st Dec 2016

Safe, clean, and fun! With helpful staff and a great atmosphere, I would definitely recommend Hostel One Sants!

30th Dec 2016

I was staying at Hostel 1 for a few days over NYE. I had the unfortunate experience of losing my ID, passport, cash, and cards. When I showed back up after a night of partying and with everything missing the Hostel 1 crew took me under their wing!! Jamie helped me book my new flight home and figure out how to get an emergency passport. The last 5 unplanned days of this trip have been my favorite due to the staff. They made me feel like apart of the fam and I'm sad to be leaving so soon today.

29th Dec 2016
6.9

Overall a positive experience. There could be more bathrooms, and the staff could act more professional, but for the cheap price and if you know how to figure out Spain's metro system to get closer to the city center, this is a good option.

28th Dec 2016

DO NOT HESITATE, JUST BOOK THIS HOSTEL. The staying might be one of the best moments of my life. Amazing stuff such as Jamie, cutie Julia, hardcore Charlie, helpful Andrei, last but not least, i met my lifetime best friend TAYLOR! You guys rock, made me feel like home when i lost my luggage for a week. Amazing free dinner, free daily activity, and free bar crawl! Thank you hostel one sants, i have met so many amazing people and will treasure all the memories with y'all! I WILL COME BACK!