Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great staff, friendly and helpful. No complaints, the hostel was clean and accomations were nice. Definitely would recommend for travelers.

• 18th Jul 2014

Had an awesome stay here! The staff was incredibly helpful, told us all the sights to see, and even made us delicious dinner! There is also a large breakfast available for relatively cheap. This hostel is a great value, and the experience is unbeatable.

• 17th Jul 2014

The staff were SO awesome and friendly!! The most fun and friendly people we encountered on our trip to be honest. We enjoyed some delicious, and amazingly cheap Sangria (only 2.50 euro for a pitcher! we had paid up to 15 euro at other places) on their cute little rooftop terrace, which was very nice and a good place to talk to other travelers and meet cool people. Showers and bathrooms were great, I really appreciated how private and clean they were. It was fun, definitely worth staying here!!!

• 16th Jul 2014

This is a great hostel. They make you free dinner every night which was very good. Location is great. You are near the metro which takes you anywhere in the city. I highly recommend!

• 10th Jul 2014

Very enjoyable relaxed hostel . A bit nice but that was fine . Had a good time there no problems

The hostel is a little out of the city, which is no problem when the trains are running, but at night when you are partying it's hard to come home with taxi/bus. I love this hostel! When I first arrived, Carlos gave me this massive warm welcome speech and introduction & marked a map out - like ive never experienced. It made me feel great. The free dinner is real and great! Imagine massive bowls of pasta etc. Rafael is amazing too. The two guys are great staff. Would def stay here again

Wonderful hostel! The people were great and genuinely care about making your stay in Barcelona the best in can be! Plus, free dinner is always fantastic. Only downside is that it's not close to the beach or the main area what stuffs happening, so you have to take a couple trains to get anywhere

• 9th Jul 2014

Great spot to be close to the center but in a place you can rest and relax.

The shared bathrooms got a bit messy over the course of the day. There is free dinner every night and a really good atmosphere among the guests and the staff at the hostel. It's in a nice place but just a little removed from most of the tourist areas.

This was a wonderful hostel. The cake in the morning and free dinner at night were a wonderful addition. The location was very convenient and the staff was extremely helpful.

• 8th Jul 2014

Disappointing. Stayed at the Hostel One in Prague and had an incredible time. The staff here wasn't as family esque and actively, I don't know how to describe it, but inclusive and fun. Location was FAR out of town stay in the other one in Barcelona right in the center. Our outlets didn't work, found the staff a little different, and plus far location. Wouldn't stay here again.

The bathroom, toilets and rooms didnt look like they were cleaned when i was there, but other than that, the rest were okay for that price. Wifi was unstable in my room as well.

Great staff who took the time to explain the city map and offer local suggestions. Felt welcome from the beginning (2am) where we were offered food and drinks before the night staff went home.

Staff were very helpful and dinner was a treat. Only downside is you need to pop a taxi/metro to the city.

We has an amazing stay!! The staff was extremely upbeat and helpful and always willing to tend to whatever we may need. Would highly recommend.

• 28th Jun 2014

Staff are super friendly! And really enjoy working there, which helps make this hostel what it is. Plus free dinner and cake! It's a bit out of town but the metro is easy in Barcelona so it doesn't make it a problem.

Awesome hostel, the staff were great and the free dinner each night was great

• 25th Jun 2014

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I ever stayed in, and I have travelled a lot. It was perfect for me as a girl traveling on my own. The staff know how to create a really good atmosphere and I felt welcome from the moment I walked in. The free dinners are great as well if you want to meet people. There is also a really nice roof terrace. It's not in the city centre but the metro stop is around the corner (and 2 supermarkets) and if you want you can walk to the centre.

The staff here are so friendly and committed , they really were so helpful :) they put on breakfast and do a free dinner but if you want to you can also use the kitchen to prepare your own food which was v. useful. I also found the location pretty easy to get to and there are a lot of cafes and stores nearby, as well as the metro :)

Loved this chain. The staff are amazing at making you feel at home, FREE DINNER every night, some small but nice hangout rooms, and a terrace to chill. breakfast is 2.50 but you can just use the kitchen, showers aren´t great but theyre warm and no 9-second button to press

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6