Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Actually I've been to hostel One Paralelo. I really recommend the hostel, the staff are very friendly and receptive, the atmosphere is amazing. I made very good friends from everywhere, everyday a good thing to do! Amazing parties, crazy hostel hahah I just regret to couldn't stay a few days more!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • edu_bortolini

One of the best hostels i have been to. The staff are great, made me feel like home from the first min. Angel, the hostel manager, was one of the best things that happened in our trip. He is really eager to help, cooks dinner for us everyday and makes sure that our days and nights in Barc can never be better. The hostel is really clean, you can have conti.brkfst for just 2 eur and a beer for 1 eur. The hostel is very close to the metro station, and is a walking distance from most attractions,

This hostel is a great little place, with a very relaxed, fun atmosphere. This is mainly due to the great staff who are very welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend you stay here.

It was cheap, but satisfying me! It is located in near the station. And at that time, i got a promotion so the price was reasonable. And i wanna say thanks to one staff, Ricardo (Or Ricard) he did all as much as he could. And this Hostel serve a dinner at 9:00, so if you wanna save your money, don't miss it! (The quality is not bad and you can eat that food after the dinner even if it would be cold.- you can use a microwave!) and they can speak English very well.

The place is pretty awesome for its price. Exactly as announced. The staff was polite and very helpful (shoutout to Shawn who was super nice with us!). The room was small but clean. So was the bathroom and shower. Well located, in a nice area close to the main train station, underground stations, markets and lots of shops and cafés. Walking distance from Plaza de España. I highly recommend it.

Had a great time at the hostel!

The best staff in the world. And the showers..., oh man they are good!

It doesn't get better than this! It's like travelling with your best friends. Was actually sad to leave. Elliot, rob, Ricardo, shawn, Charlie, Ellen and Jokke ( Linda) are such a great team and I felt like we have been friends for years. Elliot... Hit me up when you get to Melbourne. The rest of you should follow him Shabbat shalom bitches!

I´ve had a fantastic stay at this hostel. I even ended up extending my stay by three nights! Like the area, love the staff, facilites etc. Not your average setup. Highly recommended

• 15th Nov 2014

Staff was great. If you're traveling alone you might like this hostel. They provide free dinners every night and they will even take you out to bars to pregame and then go out to clubs after. The only negative about this hostel is the location.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great hostel!!! Awesome people and vibe :) Free family dinner every night, then the staff takes the whole hostel out. It's a great place to meet people and make friends! Will be back!!

Fantastic atmosphere! I only stayed there one night as I had a flight early in the morning. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Before I arrived I received an email with useful information (it even included a video on how to find the hostel). Will definitely stay there again when I return to Barcelona.

Shout out to Ricardo, thanks for all your help, not only were you friendly in check in but you went above and beyond in helping me with places to visit and directions. Tom

Great environment. Hostel is located away from main tourism area, but this makes for a great way to experience normal Barcelona. Staff was wonderful and the free dinners really helped facilitate connections with fellow travelers.

• 11th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to visit. Very welcoming staff and the free dinner was lovely. It was very close to the train station and the location was ideal for me. My only issue was there were no locks on the lockers but reception did have some for sale.

• 10th Nov 2014

I had a great stay, met some lovely people and the staff were very friendly.

• 9th Nov 2014

Great place off the busy main tourist places, but still not far. Great staff, good beds, all needed facilities, good breakfast and dinner. Nice terrace to chill out. This was second time i was here, and if i'll be going to Barcelona again, definitely will be staying here. Keep up the good job guys!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

The best set of people and totally in love with their warmth and friendliness. Never enjoyed our stay so much in a hostel!

After 2 years of backpacking around the world, Hostel One Sants was perhaps the most difficult place to leave. From the start I felt welcomed into their family. The staff are a group of awesome people who cook a free dinner and take people out on the town every single night. If you find yourself traveling through Barcelona, a stay at Hostel One Sants, long or short, is definitely worth your while. Thanks for everything guys!

everything was super clean! everyone who worked there was super nice, happy, and helpful! great wifi connection and always something to do! ya'll rock

• 7th Nov 2014