Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Clean and most of the staff were very friendly & helpful. Communal areas are small, but the atmosphere was excellent & free food was decent! Sunday karaoke was great fun. Location is close to metro & train within walking, but the beach was too far away. We stayed 1 night & most of a full day. However, a guest (not in our party) was treated extremely rudely by an employee in the lobby - It was actually shocking. The rest of the team were otherwise wonderful though, 1 bad egg ruining it for all :(

We were only here for 1 night but the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were air conditioned which was a luxury for us :) We would stay here again :)

Hostel was great, staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. Only complaint that I could think of is that it is a bit of a haul from downtown area, so 10 Eruo taxi home on a night out, not a big deal when you pay 15 Euro on drinks at the major clubs. Wish I could have stayed longer, but the two days was enough for me to recommend this hostel to anyone.

Fun social hostel with great free dinners and free activities each night so you don't need to pay for a pub crawl to see Barcelona's night life. The rooms have good aircon and the roof terrace is a nice place to chill. I'd stay here again.

Hostel one Sants was the best experience we have had at any hostel so far. The staff were what made the hostel as great as it was and, took the time to get to know every guest and make their trip in Barcelona memorable. The nightly activities were a great way to discover the Barcelona night life, and the free dinner was always delicious. I would highly recommend staying here, and would definitely stay here again myself. Thanks Hostel One Sants staff for a great experience!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff are all so friendly and cook amazing dinner's every evening before taking you out into town (all free). The place is kept so clean, each room has lockers and you get your own key to the room so you know your stuff is safe. There is a lot to see within walking distance but the metro is only 2 minutes walk to get you anywhere in the centre. I made some great friends and has some great times at Hostel One Sants and would definitely stay here whenever in Barcelona.

This place is excellent, the staff really made it!! Super helpful and friendly, make you feel extremely welcome and at home there, take fun trips out as a hostel group every night, free dinners. I would highly recommend to all. Will definitely be back!!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel is definitely a must for a backpacker. I was a female solo traveller. I was impressed by the email I got right after booking about pickpocket in BCN! The email they sent me made me aware of the pickpocket which it helped a lot! The hostel didn't locate close to the sea but it was a great neighborhood. The staff were amazingly nice. The atmosphere was incredible awesome. I swear it's one of the best HOSTEL ever I can promise that , I would surely stay here if I'm back in BCN again:)

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

great place, great staff. pretty far from the city centre though. had to find our way back from various places on nights that the hostel had arranged, which can get pretty difficult when youve had a few drinks.

Class little hostel, almost stayed the whole week just because of it! Great staff and the atmosphere is really cool, and great to socialise in. Felt safe and at ease and would definitely come back again!

Absolutely amazing atmosphere. Great staff, and can't argue with a free dinner ;) Would definitely stay again.

Overall a great experience and definitely the place to stay when in Barcelona. I wish there was a higher than excellent rating for the staff, they were absolutely spectacular! This was my first time staying at a hostel, and my expectations were thoroughly exceeded. The atomosphere, recommendations, activities, dinner and overall vibe were great. I will definitely be back and will be staying here again. Rafa, Rob and Michaela, thank you!

• 4th Jul 2015

Great atmosphere. Like the Free Dinners :)

The hostel is amazing for anyone travelling alone or in small groups. The group dinner that is provided followed by activities in the basement and then a member of staff taking the hostel out on the town made my stay that much more enjoyable and I would really like to thank all the staff for making me feel so included.

Simply everything was perfect. Just the staff was even better than perfect :-) Thanks for the great time!

Great and friendly staff, offering activities in the daytime and at night, which made a fantastic atmosphere. My sister and I loved our stay here and would definitely recommend!

• 2nd Jul 2015

This was an incredible hostel. The staff was friendly and there is free dinner every night. The amenities provided by this hostel are top notch with an excellent location.

Absolutely loved Hostel One Sants!! Terrific atmosphere, awesome staff and just generally so much fun. The staff took everyone out every night to a bar and club; the free dinners were always delicious; and truly felt like a home away from home. Had the best stay here!

Hostel One Sants was the perfect way to fall in love with Barcelona!! The vibes are so friendly and relaxed, the staff make you feel at home and are happy to help with whatever. It's full of interesting people and there's stuff going on everyday. There's free and delicious, wholesome grub- Spanish omelette to die for. It's 2 minutes from Badal metro so easy to get about. We were lucky and were given a private 2 person room for cheap. The roof terrace made us never want to leave, we'll be back

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)