Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Cannot fault this place at all Staff: words can't describe how amazing the staff were - extremely helpful. Felt like family here! They made it such a fun stay and took us on some really good night's out (even if Rob is Welsh) Meals: staff cooked us meals each night, tasted really good and was really fun enjoying it with everyone there. Cleanliness: whole place was extremely clean In summary: such a chilled out place with absolutely amazing staff to make this place incredibly fun Just go!!

• 3rd May 2015

realy great staff. super chill rooftop. a basment with playstation.and events every night. probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Norway

We loved Hostel One Sants! The staff are incredible, extremely helpful, friendly and know all the best places to go around Barcelona. The hostel was always clean - thanks Linda :) The atmosphere is great you get a free dinner and they treat you like family. If you need somewhere to stay in Barcelona this is the one, we wished we had time to stay longer!!

• 2nd May 2015
  • New Zealand

free dinners were grate and the staff was awesome

It 's a awesome hostel. I went there for a weekend stay in Barcelona and I hade a great time. The terrace is super nice and a good place to chill in the morning and evening. Staff was wonderful and really helpful. There's always something happening every night so u won't get bored.

Very nice people, lot of fun, homemade food and well prepared activities.

I Desire now back

Had an awesome time with the awesome people at one Sants! They have some truly great staff there which made my stay in Barca a lot of fun. The free dinners are absolutely incredible also - ask nicely for the beetroot, pear salad!

Absolute best place I've been so far. There is always something to do; both the day and night. All the staff are really friendly and knowledgeable; always wanting to help. Whilst there you will feel a real sense of community and family that all hostels should aim for. You will always be laughing; basically it's mint.

Had an amazing time with the staff of HostelOne Sants. We arrived late on a Tuesday and were immediately greeted with food, sangria, and smiling faces. The staff is SO WELCOMING! We instantly bonded with our favorite Aussie Amy. The staff took a group out for the night and encouraged all the guests to bond. We had a great time in our short stay and wish we could have stayed there longer! Thanks so much for an amazing time!

• 28th Apr 2015

Excellent, super friendly, and helpful staff! We arrived late at night, and they had saved (free) dinner and sangria for us. Night outings with the hostel are free and fun. Free printing and use of computers. Everything is clean and there are plenty of bathrooms. My only complaint is that the 4 person room I stayed in was rather small. Two bunk beds and four lockers were all that really fit. There was not much space to stand or leave anything out, so ALL belongings had to be put in the locker.

• 28th Apr 2015

I loved my one night here. Staff are nice(Rafa, rob, AMY!!) Amy is the nicest person I've met on my travels yet. Free dinner was delicious.

I loved this hostel. The atmosphere and staff were amazing. They provide so many opportunities for events but they is also a nice relaxing terrace waiting for you upstairs if you need it. The location is walking distance to where everything is happening but it is a bit of a treck, however, the metro station is at your feet. I'll be returning!

I only slept at Hostel one Sants one night, but it was a pleasant stay, regardless. Rob was working when I checked in and he was so very kind and offered plenty of useful suggestions for getting around. I don't remember who checked me out early next morning, but even at 6 AM, the individual was most helpful. This hostel is ideally located and an excellent bargain. 24-hour desk service, which was wonderful as I got in late and had to check out early. Highly recommended!

A fantastic, friendly and well situated hostel. The staff were extremely accommodating, friendly and useful! We had an amazing time in Barcelona and this was helped massively by staying at this wonderful little hostel. It immediately felt like home when we came in and was sad to leave!

Very friendly place and always helpful!

Great and friendly english-speaking staff, chilled atmosphere. So much love!

Thought it was great, really friendly staff and the meals provided tasted brill! Would Definatly go again

Awesome place to stay. Close to metro lines and east to get to the airport. Great atmosphere with group dinners and events each night. Staff were awesome

Overall a really good, welcoming, and comfortable place, but attracts too many bros for my taste. Would return, though.