Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

The staff was so friendly and made us feel right at home. The free dinners are amazing, and make a great icebreaker for people to get to know each other. I loved staying at this hostel and would recommend anyone to go check it out.

• 3rd Aug 2015

The staff went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of and have a good time.

Staffs were so kind, helping and nice. The hostel was really clean, and I loved the dinner they provided me. Terrace is a cozy place to stay.

This hostel is amazing! As soon as you walk in, the staff makes you feel right at home. Rooms and facilities are clean. The terrasse is great. Free dinners are a great way to meet other travelers (and who doesn't like free food?). The have events planned every day/night and they are a lot of fun. This hostel is a bit far from the main attractions, but is easily accessible by bus or metro.

• 31st Jul 2015

Greatest hostel I stayed at during my Euro trip. From check in to check out, the staff was there for anything and everything. From mojito making classes to nightly pub crawls to free dinners every night, this hostel has it all! Special shout out to the friendliest and most fun group of staff members you'll find in all of Barcelona! 10/10 would return next time I'm in Barcelona!

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed in. Not only is the staff incredible, you are bound to make a lasting friendship with them. The dinners are awesome, and I would not have been able to fully experience Barcelona if it wasn't for them. Shout out to Rob, Amy, Haan, Rafa, Charlie, Mikaela (I think that's how it's spelled) and mama Linda. I will see you guys again soon. Just stay away from club "Under" on the first of the month! ;)

• 27th Jul 2015

Hostel One Sants is awesome! I arrived after midnight and Rob and Mikaela had saved me dinner! It was the first of a string of really nice personal interactions with the staff. Plenty of activities and really good common areas, especially the rooftop. I originally booked 5 nights but extended it to 10. Hopefully I can get back again soon :)

Stayed in this hostel for 6 days and it was by far the best hostel we've ever stayed in. The owner Rob is the coolest Welshman in world after Tom Jones and the rest of the staff are so friendly and a great laugh. Free food every night which is unbelievable. Facilites are great. Showers are powerful and clean. Social area is also really good. Put on activities every day and night so you get to meet everyone in the hostel and go to the best places. If you don't book this places then you're a clown

• Scotland

Fantastic stay! The staff really do make your stay and without them I wouldn't have known what to do! Sociable atmosphere (particularly the dinners), the dorms were comfortable and showers wonderfully clean. Would recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 27th Jul 2015

Honestly, this was the best hostel I've stayed at and it was because of the staff. All of them went out of their way to make you feel at home. Make sure to get some travel advice from Mikaela, not only is she an expert on Barca and travel life, but she is also super cute and nice! Wouldn't have enjoyed Spain if it weren't for this hostel that provided me with such an amazing atmosphere for the times that I wanted to party, sleep in, explore, or just chill. TL;DR Stay here, wont regret it!

The staff! The staff here are just the best! Such a great friendly group. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, including anywhere in Europe and SE Asia. This is the place to enjoy Barcelona from. Hi to Rob and the crew :)

Great hostel with great staff and a great atmosphere. I was traveling solo but I never felt alone here and the staff were really helpful in letting me know where to go and how to get there. Great social aspect here as well.

Even though we just had a stop over loved every minute!! All the staff were wonderful!!

You wont find better hostel staff in the world. They really encourage a family environment with their guests

Dope hostel! would stay here again definitely

• 25th Jul 2015

Air conditioned rooms, free dinners, fun activities and clean overall. Super nice and awesome staff. Loved the hostel.

I stayed here a year ago, and then it was good - but now it's great! Fun staff, delicious free dinners (always vego, always healthy), great day activities, you can just stay here and go with the flow, or stay on the rooftop terrace all day and watch the flow go by. Parties planned for every night too. Breakfast, A/C, and wifi.

This hostel has everything! Breakfast, fun outdoor activities every day and amazing dinner every night (vegetarian, healthy and plenty for everyone). The staff are awesome, all great people and always around and wanting to help you have a fun time! They play drinking games with everyone every night and then take you out to some bars and clubs so you are assured a fun night out every single night! The roof top terrace is the best, really chilled out and they have bbqs and a mini pool up there!!

I rated them highest in the categories that count the most. The staff here is wonderful. Really, all but one stood out to me as being exceptional, and the one who didn't wasn't bad at all. The great thing about this place is the family atmosphere. I love that they offer a free dinner, because this means we all sit down together. This facilitates meeting and making plans to explore the city together. Mikaela always called me by name and made me feel at home, and Rafa is just cool... and talented.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The atmosphere was amazing, there was always something going on in the hostel, the staff were fun and awesome and always very helpful. Breakfast was very cool for a good price and there were free dinners, which were perfect, especially Rafa´s raviollli! Overall I felt very comfortable in this hostel and if I come back to Barcelona, I´ll definitely be coming back. Thanks so much to everyone from One Sants!

• 20th Jul 2015