Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Es bueno!

• 22nd Aug 2014

I want to live here forever. Staff was amazing, dinner every night was always delicious, and everyone that stays there is very friendly. The staff organized outings and activities that everyone would join in on. One night they had drinking games, and then brought us to the Shots Bar and a club. Another night, they taught us how to make traditional Sangria. Bathrooms/showers on every floor, free coffee all day, cute roofdeck to relax on, and a pool table downstairs, kitchen to cook in.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Loved this hostel. Staff are awesome, free dinner is so good!! Stay here

Fantastic hostel! Great location, not overly touristy and the city centre is easily accessible. Free dinners are absolutely delicious! Great activities throughout the day and also in the evenings. The hostel itself is designed really well and you feel right at home. The staff are what make this place great - they are all a bunch of legends! Shout out to the gigantic ROB! Thanks for everything guys.

WOW, one of the best hostel experiences I've had in Europe. Raphael and Rob are amazing hosts that have their personalities fused with the entire hostel. They really care about you and your time there. Did I mention Raphael cooks a huge nutritious dinner and that it's free! Easy to meet people there, clean, one person showers and bathrooms and an amazing terrace with plants and chilling area as well as a lounge downstairs. Errol USA

My favorite hostel in all of Europe! Will definitely be back!!

• 19th Aug 2014

Every morning there was freshly baked cake! And every night vegetarian dinner was cooked for us. It was delicious! The hostel was full of love, staff were friendly and always willing to help and offer advice :) I loved this hostel :) HIGHLY recommend to everyone!! Love love love!

The only things I'd improve is the wi-fi, not very strong one, but I could do everything I wanted to though! Very very very good and friend staff, they are like family to everyone there!

Excellent place to spend your days at Barcelona. For sure you'll know amazing people and an amazing Staff

Loved the communal spaces and dinner with everyone - such a sociable hostel full of lovely travellers. Great for people travelling alone who want to see Barcelona!

Excellent hostel all round. The best parts by far are the friendly staff and social atmosphere created by good common areas and a communal dinner.

Stayed for 4 nights in a mixed dorm, though the first night we had to stay in a private room that I don't think is usually used for guests. The staff was very helpful and informative about things to do around Barcelona. The hostel was lively most of the time so if you're looking for a more quiet hostel would recommend finding another hostel. The hostel is a little ways away from La Rambla and other major sights in Barcelona but the subways were pretty good. Spotty wifi in the dorms.

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone interested in making new friends and anyone who wants to go explore the city at all times of day or night. Everyone in this hostel is young, fun, and kindhearted - the staff and guest alike. Free dinner is a wonderful treat and a must if you want to meet some amazing people to go out with!

Since the day we arrive to the hostel, we felt welcome by the administration and guests. The atmosphere, the free vegetarian dinner and the sangria tastings were awesome. The only "not so great" thing was the location of the hostel, far from downtown. Thanks for the awesome staying!

Rafa, Vanessa, Tom and Carlos were by far and away the most friendly welcoming hospitable and helpful staff I've ever met in a hostel. The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing - dinner together every evening (free, vegetarian and delicious!) was a great way to meet everyone. I would highly recommend Hostel One Santa, especially if you're traveling alone as you will find it impossible to NOT make friends here. Jah love x

• 8th Aug 2014

The place has a cool vibe and it's good to get to know people. It was cool that dinner is included and is eaten together. However, 70 euro for a double twin is a lot for what the room was. It was a Spartan room - beds were fine but for this pric I would expect something a bit nicer/bigger.

Hostel One Sants was the best hostel I've stayed in yet! The staff was so friendly and awesome. Free dinner every night was always delicious, and made it easy to meet new people. This hostel feels like a family. I was traveling alone and was able to meet people constantly. I made so many new friends, and the hostel definitely played a big part in this. The terrace is very nice to chill on, and there's plenty of showers/bathrooms. Super clean! Super nice! Wifi not great, but there to meet people.

• 7th Aug 2014

We loved our stay at Hostel One Sants! It was located right near the train station so that was convientent for us. The free dinner was amazing,

• 31st Jul 2014