Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Had a good time! The facilities are modern and clean. The common areas are nice. The location is good for watching a Barcelona soccer game since it's close to the stadium! There are a lot of cheap and good bakeries near by as well.

we stayed at 7 different hostels around europe and this was by far the best, the atmosphere was fantastic, the facilities are great and the staff are brilliant, helpful and knowledgeable, Can't recommend this place enough it was amazing!!! 100%

This is the first time I´ve ever written a review for a hostel... to come to think of it, this might be the first time I´ve ever reviewed anything on the internet. Hostel One Sants was so incredible that it popped my review cherry. And, now I´m sitting here satisfied... Oh so satisfied. Shouts go out to Rafa, Liz and Carlos

Best staff ever, thank you Fiona for the amazing time, very clean, good location, best hostel ever been, definetely come back very soon :-)

• 12th Feb 2014

Hostel One Sants was a hostel with a very homely feel. It's located a bit further out from some of the main attractions but the staff and atmosphere made up for it. I highly recommend this hostel as its very easy to meet people and the free hostel dinners were absolutely delicious.

The hostel is wonderful!!! You can have free snack and dinner. And the most impressive thing is that I find many interesting logos in the hostel.It is very different from others.I like it!!!!

Such a good hostel! The free dinner is actually the smartest and best thing ever; it gets everybody together and lets them plan their night. The hostel is close to the metro, has a great atmosphere, and is clean with good wifi. Fiona is the best!

The free dinner is great, the staff are really friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

Great hostel with an even better staff. Nice perks -- free dinner, free cake, free coffee, etc. The staff know the city well and are always willing to make good personalized recommendations when they aren't taking everyone out themselves. Couldn't recommend the hostel more highly.

The stay there made me feel like home. I spent 6 night there. Rafel and Liz are excellent staff cooking us dinner and offer useful information! The location is very convenient though. I highly recommend this hostel: )

Great free dinner, great staff, and great atmosphere. Would recommend it to a friend!

I really liked my stay at this hostel. The room, shower and toilets were clean, the staff was friendly and the free evening dinners were nice.

• 4th Feb 2014

hey this is murat from turkey. i stayed this hostel 2 times in barcelona. first of all, thank you fionaaaaaaaaaaaa for your great smile and help and all of atractions. for this hostel some nice things : free 9 pm diner but its not like a cheap free diner its a real one! real dinner and its a really really clean place. i strictly recommend this place for every visitor to barcelona. murat 201- feb

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Great staff, delicious dinner! Nice Chill out área on terrace even its winter.

After reading reviews online I decided to spend a couple of nights at Hostel One Sants . It was the best decision I made! It's located 2 minutes from a metro stop or 15 min walk from the Sants railway station. The hostel is small and cozy , very clean and showers and bathrooms are in excellent condition. There's a rooftop to relax or lounge area to play pool or watch tv. Dinners are free and give u a chance to meet new friends . Liz and Rafa are Amazing, friendly and very helpful.

• 1st Feb 2014

Lovely hostel & good location, 5 mins walk from two metros stops, 10 mins walk from train station for links throughout Spain & the airport. Very friendly and inclusive staff who work hard to ensure everyone has a good time. Free coffee & home baked cake every morning :) Come back in the evening to a lovely free home cooked meal waiting for you. Would definitely recommend!

A wonderful hostel. As soon as I arrived I knew I had made a great choice. Lovely staff, great atmosphere, cake, dinner and fantastic terrace, with many great eco projects going on. A very happy stay. Many thanks:)

• 28th Jan 2014

Great place!

It was absolutely amazing, i really liked the stuff, and the whole hostel!! Like a big family, i would really recommend it!! Thank you!

Amazing hostel, incredible environment, great family dinners...I'll definitely come back in summer.

• 23rd Jan 2014