Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Where do I start? I cant even explain how amazing our stay was at Hostel One Sants. The staff is incredible, and I don't know what I would have done without them. The day trips and nights out definitely made our trip a once in a lifetime experience. The rooms are great, the location is amazing, and the atmosphere is incredible. The rooftop terrace is a great place to hang out. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

• 28th Dec 2015

Hostel was conveniently located near two metro stations and the staff was very accommodating, helpful, friendly and very welcoming. Atmosphere was great, I had a really good time at this hostel.

• 27th Dec 2015

This is the place you want to stay at if you're down to meet new people and explore the city! Love this hostel and I'm definitely coming back in the summer!

• 26th Dec 2015

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Its conveniently located near multiple metro stations, so you can easily go explore, but more importantly, the vibe and staff were amazing. It's a small family of young people who are always enthusiastic and ready to help and have fun. They offer delicious free dinner every night, daily activities, and nights out, as well as a really great chill room downstairs and a fun terrace on the roof. Stay here!!

• 26th Dec 2015

Hostel 1 saints has the best atmosphere of any hostel I've stayed at so far. The staff are family and your welcomed in to their home. best toilet paper too :-)

• American Samoa

Perfect all round

From the moment you walk into Hostel One you feel like you are part of a small family. All the staff are friendly and very welcoming and made my 6nights over Christmas an awesome experience as a first time solo traveller. Perfect for those looking to meet people and will suit both people who are looking for a party and/or those looking to relax in the Barcelona sun. Loved my stay!

I stayed here just before Christmas and had a wonderful time. Super easy to meet other travellers and an awesome laid-back atmosphere with ultra friendly staff! Will be back soon! x

Best hostel I've ever been to, great facilities and great friendly staff who do their best to keep guests entertained with lots of hostel events

• 17th Dec 2015

My second time staying here and it was both times an amazing Hostel! Atmosphere and staff were amazing!! It really makes such a difference. They organised events for the travellers to go to. Each night they provide dinner so everyone can make friends easily. There were a lot of English speakers too which was good for me. Fabulous place. Very clean. Location only 10 mins walk from the main train station. Perfect!

Definitely a good hostel, but the location isn't near the city center. It is close to the metro though. The facilities were nice, and accommodating, but the rooms have mediocre lighting and are difficult to maneuver in. More of a party hostel, and very inviting.

Everything was awesome! Just one thing though maybe could have more meat in the complimentary dinner ?

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

As another reviewer said, staying at Hostel One Sants is like staying with friends. With daily and nightly activities, free dinners, and an incredibly helpful staff, I really couldn't have enjoyed my stay more.

• 14th Dec 2015

Awesome hostel, Very friendly staff. Great dinner and amazing nights out, Recommend this hostel 2 anyone who is looking 2 have a great time in Barca.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • South Africa

I was able to truly test the staff during my stay. I was mugged in Barcelona and turned up to reception early one morning with stab wounds in my back. The staff were extremely helpful in getting emergency services en route and helping me in any capacity possible to them. I highly recommend you stay at Hostel One Sants. Excellent vibe and free dinners!

Absolutely amazing! As soon as you walk in the door you are apart of a family at this hostel! The best experience of my trip.

Amazing hostel, staff cooked dinners were amazing and they took us out to awesome bars and clubs every night! the terrace and basement were great chill out spots! Thanks to Nicki and the staff, Laura, Charlie, Jake, Morgan, Luca + anyone I forgot for running an elite hostel.

Was just like living with a bunch of friends. The staff are super friendly, welcoming and will go out of their way to make sure you have a positive experience even making sure there were gluten free options for dinner so I have to miss out! Rooms are just big enough and there are ample chill-out zones and bathrooms which is great plus the place was always clean with wifi working everywhere. All in all great stay; would definitely come back again =).

I've travelled quite a bit and this is honestly my favourite hostel in the world. Amazingly cool staff, daily activities (both afternoon and night), free home-cooked dinners, and such an easy place to meet people and socialize. You really do feel like part of the family from the moment you arrive. Great location, too; it's literally right next to the metro line, so everything is easily accessible, but it's not in the congested, touristy part of town. Stop reading and just book it!

• 6th Dec 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. They have a great staff that make you feel welcomed when you walk through the door.

• 6th Dec 2015