Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great place!

It was absolutely amazing, i really liked the stuff, and the whole hostel!! Like a big family, i would really recommend it!! Thank you!

Amazing hostel, incredible environment, great family dinners...I'll definitely come back in summer.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Argentina

A decent hostel in the centre of Barcelona. A little far from the traditional heart of the city but good connections from the metro station just around the corner means the whole city is easily accessible. The free evening meal was awesome, great way to bring everyone in the hostel together and socialise. Friendly staff who are willing to help out whenever they can and the free cake at reception an awesome addition.

Wonderful staff, hostel, so as every guest is getting wonderful as well. Fast internet, free dinner (breakfast for 3€), kitchen available. Central to around 15m including walking and metro.

Loved our stay here! Very friendly atmosphere :) The staff were amazing, and Linda's happy cake was the best! Also there is a lift!

Awesome hostel! Loved the vibe, the staff and the stay! Even though we were only there for 1 night it was a lovely stay and I wish we'd had longer at the hostel. Thank you!!

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Hands down, one of the best hostels that I have stayed in. It was easy to find, close to the train station, which is where I needed to be, and has some of the best staff I have ever met. I was only there one night and they were so inviting. I would come back to Barcelona just to stay there!

Really enjoyed staying in One Sants thanks to the friendly Staffs :) The room was a little bit smelly, but no problem to stay. Also, people can socialise when they have free dinner together. Location is nice as well, you can find loads of supermarkets and restaurants around the hostel :) Highly recommendable if you visit Barcelona :)

The best hostel I have ever gone. Hostel is near Badal station. You can travel to different areas by taking metro.The staff called Carlos is very kind to help me for everything especially the attraction planning. Wifi is fast and could be accessed in all floors. You can also use the computer which is free of charge. The dinner is delicious that you must not miss. I will go to Sants Hostel if I go to Barcelona again.

Fantastic place to stay in Barcelona. Located close to metro, and easy to get to from train, bus, or airport. Short trip to anywhere in city by Metro. Staff is amazing and very helpful. Free dinner every night is great, Lindas happy cake every morning starts the day right. Always something to do and people to go out with around. Only if you are looking for a quiet place, this is not it. Also very clean, they even made my bed in the mornings!

The Staffs were extremelly nice! And there is free dinner!

• 8th Jan 2014

Staffs were very kind and free dinner was great♡♡ They were also kind enough to bake us some snacks. I am willing to go back if I am going to barcelona again.

This was by far the best hostel I´ve stayed in. Very clean and excellent place to meet people. The staff was very friendly and will always be there to help out. 10/10

The staff is extra nice, friendly and hospitable. The hostel is very clean and safe, and its location is great too. In addition, there is a pool table and a really pleasant terrace on the last floor for chilling or even sunbathing in summer. I highly recommend it and I'll definitely stay there when I'll go back to Barcelona.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Spain

They are great there...

This is a very special hostel. They offer dinner instead of breakfast. The staff are humorous, fashion and warm-hearted.

Best hostel I've stayed in. Amazing helpful staff, metro stations 5 to 10 minutes by walk. Free dinners every night, cooked by the staff.

Hostel One Sants rocks!!!!!!

• 24th Dec 2013

Hi Every one, hope yous are well, I had a wonderful stay at hostel one, Raff, Carlos and Linda made me very welcome, such friendly and helpful people all of them, I will certainly be coming back, many thanks to all of you.

• 23rd Dec 2013