Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Had an absolute blast. First time in Europe and was an amazing start. I love hostel one staff and the atmosphere is incredible.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Great location. Great facilities. Awesome people! This is the hostel to stay in when visiting Barcelona.

Great hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. Good location: metro nearby, easy to get to the airport. Staff and atmosphere were great. Delicious free dinners. Nothing to complain about, apart from he squeaking doors ;) Would definetely recommend to stay there.

• 14th Apr 2015

Our experience in Hostel One Sants was absolutely fantastic. Everything about the hostel was awesome. The staff where more than friendly and made some great mates. People like Rob, Shawn, Rafa and Charlie were always able to help and there knowledge of the city made the week so much better. Things like the day trips they organised and events they held at night made it easy to get to know the rest of the people staying at the hostel and made the atmosphere in the hostel feel like home. 10/10

Had a great time hear! Staff are awesome! They feed you, take you out at night and will help with any questions. Would come back and stay again!

great staff, love free dinners, good price

If you're looking for fun friendly staff, free home cook meal every night, comfy bed and good showers look no further. Hostel One makes you feel at home and they take you out every night! The staff go above and beyond and will always be there to help you out or for a nice chat. Couldn't recommend them enough!! Definitely stay here xx

• 10th Apr 2015

Great stay, all the staff were amazing. Rafa made some great dinners, and Shawn and Charlie were so welcoming and went out of their way to treat every guest like a mate, instead of a client. The staff is really what makes this place as good as it is.

It was the best hostel I've ever been! I really enjoyed my time there and i wanted to stay for living! The staff are really nice they are always smiling and helping tje guests with everything. The staff is the best of the hostel!! it has a really nice terrace and dinner is free and excelent! The staff takes out guests during day and night so you can join the group every day and night. its located in a very nice neighbourhood near the metro. The best: the staff! I really recommend will come back!

Great Hostel, friendly staff and great atmosphere in general. Would definitely return.

• 3rd Apr 2015

My stay at hostel one was incredible, the staff was so friendly and I felt extremely comfortable. The atmosphere was very welcoming and it seemed as if I was part of a family. Rob was hilarious and so helpful when we had questions about navigating Barcelona. We had a great time!!!!!!!!! Definitely would stay there again!!!!!!!

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT! Such a great experience in a cool atmosphere. The staff is unbelievably fun and welcoming. Everything was wonderful! Can't wait to come back!

Amazing hostel! Easily the best one I have ever stayed. Location is good, right near to a metro and only a 10min walk from plaza espanya. Now... the staff, they are who really made the trip. Rafa, rob, Sean, Monica, Sam, Tyler and all the others (so many) are knowledgeable and fun to be around. Already excited to return!!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Amazing place. The staff are fantastic, absolutely take care of everything you need. Free dinners every night and always something going on. The beds are very comfortable and big. The rooftop terrace is amazing for a drink or a smoke, or just enjoy the sun. Good music on either the terrace or the basement with billiards, play station, and chill area. Highly recommend this hostel. They have everything you need. Best spot in the world.

Rob is by far the coolest guy you'll ever meet plus his beard is the best beard in the world. The staff there is wonderful and it's such a great atmosphere. By far best hostel experience I've ever had! We love you Rob!!!

Me and my friend had a great time at Hostel One Sants. The rooms are big and nice. the staff were awesome - very helpful and so friendly. it's a very familar atmosphere with great free dinner every day :-) I would stay again!!!

Best Hostel I´ve been to! Staff here are so wicked, felt like I was at home after 5 minutes . Facilities are awesome and the free dinners are insanely good and are such a great way to meet all the other guests even if you don´t want to head out on the town. They´ve got some great tips on places to see and take you out to heaps of cool places on the bar crawls. The last thing I did before I left was book in to stay there again in a month haha!

Amazing place I left and had to come back 2 days later it was so good. Best staff, really cool roof terrace and the dinners were really good. Felt like a big family at this place they do a great job of getting everyone together socializing and have day/ night activities. Free enty into most clubs they take you too as well. Definitely have to go back soon.

Great hostel. Highly recommended

The hostel is a bit out of the way. Although, I think generally the hostel is lively and fun, while I was there the group of people were reclusive and boring, staying in all night. Staff is extremely friendly.