Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

If u like party, then its for you! This hostel actually one of the reason i need to go back to barcelona. Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere, and there was dinner together every 9 pm, and after that we had drinking games, then pub crawling. Easy to socialize and made friend in this hostel.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were very friendly and went above and beyond what is required of their job. The hostel has free day activities, dinner, and nights out which made the trip affordable and lots of fun. The hostel is really clean and has good facilities located near the metro so getting anywhere in the city is easy. This place is perfect for solo travellers because there is such a social environment and so many group activities to join! DEFINATLY STAY HERE!!!!!!

This is the place to stay. The 500 character limit for reviews leaves nowhere enough room to express how amazing this place is. Location is perfect. Staff made me feel at home immediately, plus the manager, Charlie, is a killer at Super Mario. Free dinners every night are nothing short of unbelievable and the hostel itself is fantastic. Comfy beds, hot showers, clean bathrooms and unbeatable atmosphere. If you're on the fence about where to start in Barcelona, this is the place for you.

Everyone was awesome, like being home away from home.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Never felt so at home so fast, the atmosphere is awesome, family style dinner makes it super easy to meet people. I don't have words to describe how awesome this place is. There's a 99% chance you'll never want to leave.

Fantastic hostel, great atmosphere and vibes from everyone that works and stays there, very clean and well looked after, instantly felt at home. The biggest asset this hostel has over many others is the staff's attitude, nothing is ever too much trouble and they work hard to create a very social atmosphere that is both fun to be around and inclusive to all. Not forgeting the time and effort that goes into the very delactable cooked meals every night that brings everyone together :)

• 2nd Dec 2015

Could not be faulted :)

Ever since I discovered Hostel One, I've been staying exclusively in Hostel One whenever I can. I've never been disappointed! The staff here is absolutely amazing, especially Luca, Charlie and Nikki! The free dinner, planned day and night activities make it super easy for solo travellers to meet new people and make new friends. I had so much fun in Barcelona and I'll definitely be back!

Great staff, great vibe, clean and good beds and showers, great food! Just go there!!!!!

• 28th Nov 2015

I had an amazing experience staying here and really enjoyed the staff, the other people staying there, the food and the atmosphere. Would highly recommend staying here for a great trip!

• 27th Nov 2015

Amazing hostel, with the best and most helpful staff!!! The manager Charlie was super nice and gave great advise about what sights to see and where to eat, it really helped me make the most of my 3 nights here. Definitely my favorite hostel that I have stayed in for the 3 months that I have been traveling. Would highly recommend this hostel to others!! Enjoy

Amazing! Seriously one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The free dinners were great, it was so nice to have home cooked meals. The day & night activities were great fun. Good atmosphere for meeting loads of people. And the staff!!! The staff were so great, by far the friendliest, helpful, and just fun staff I have met at a hostel. Seriously do yourself a favor and stay at this hostel.

small common area but was still a great time with plenty of drinking games! FREE DINNER every night and 1 euro beer! Staff are pretty knowledgeable about barcelona and take you out to bars and clubs every night. Super friendly too! Shout out to Luca and Charlie!

This was my first ever visit to Barcelona, Spain and what better way to live the dream come true by staying at this wonderful hostel - Hostel One Sants! Things that I loved about the hostel- 1. Amazing staff - Luca and Laura were fabulous! They organized great events including a grand Thanksgiving dinner! 2. Friendly environment - The people living here were chilled and easy to talk and connect with. I was glad to make many new friends here. 3. Home Dinners- Free home dinner served everyday!

We've been on the road for over a year and we can tell you, this hostel has it nailed!!Incredible staff, day activities & a bucket load of fun at night! We came for 5 days. Stayed for 14. Haha that tell u enough? Shout out to Charlie, Luca, Laura, Julz, Nikki, Jake and Morgan for making us (and every other guest) part of the family and for just being so frikken awesome! love you guys. thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!! Stay here and you will have one of the best hostel experiences you could ask for

Awesome hostel. Great atmosphere, clean rooms and bathrooms, cool common areas, awesome, accomodating, fun staff. Communal dinner is a great way to meet new people and have fun before heading out. Short walking distance to two metro stations. One of my favourite hostels I've stayed at on my Europe trip.

• 25th Nov 2015

Shall visit again on my next trip to Barca!

• 24th Nov 2015
  • India

The hostel was awesome! Seriously. I never write reviews but this was dope. In all 6 months I have traveled don't think I've stayed in a better place. Party hostel when you want to party, but awesome if you just need a relaxing day. Free dinner is a super easy way to talk and meet other travelers! Location is cool too, not in the super touristy old city, and you get a sweet local vibes. Staff was too friendly and super helpful.

Hostel one is a must go to hostel folks! Staff are beyond awesome people, easy to talk to and chill with. Drinking games and nights out are excellent and easy to meet people! Close to Barcelona F.C stadium as well as great bars and cafes. Easy to get to with public transport. Roof terrace is perfect to meet people and have great chats and exchange ideas and have a drink. Showers are great to use. Will definitely be back, no doubt about that, was honestly one of the best weeks of my life

This is the most amazing place i have ever stayed, the atmosphere created by the staff is incredible, it's like your part of the family as soon as you step through the door. There's a sweet downstairs chillout room with a pool table and an even better terrace to sit and meet the other guests over a few drinks. I stayed for 4 nights then extended an extra 2 nights because i loved it so much! Its super close to Sants Station and a metro stop so you can get anywhere in the city really easily.