Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

A very nice and laidback hostel with excellent facilities. The staff organised many activities and the lady at reception was very nice and helpful.

If you're looking for a party hostel, I would highly recommend this place. However, if you're looking for a place to relax and have a bit of a retreat, I would not recommend this place. This place is far from the center; Barcelona is very spread out so expect 30 minutes on the bus or subway each way to the beach and center. The place was clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooftop terrace was awesome, but unfortunately closes at 10 PM to guests.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Hostel One Sants. The atmosphere cultivated by the outstanding staff was really inviting. It is by far the best hostel I've stayed in during my trip and the next time I visit Barcelona I will most certainly be booking with them. Thanks guys for making my stay the highlight of my trip.

• 9th Jun 2015

Simply put, it's the best hostel I've stated at. It's the perfect home base for your trip. There is always something to do through the hostel, and the dinners are amazing. The staff make the stay absolutely fantastic.

• 8th Jun 2015

Great place to stay! Staff were awesome, big thankyou to all of them!

• 7th Jun 2015

The staff and the rooftop terrace make this hostel! You guys are awesome!

Stayed one night but enjoyed it. It is a little far from things but public transit is good in bcn. The staff speaks great English and we're super friendly. Bed was okay, AC was never on. Painfully hot during the day. Bad for a siesta in the 6 bed dorm. Maybe private room is better.

Really great hostel with awesome activities everyday, really nice terrace and more importantly amazing people. Such a chill vibe, no way your leaving here without having a great time!

The staff are amazing. They have day trips and night events that make you feel like you are at home! Special thanks to Linda for keeping the place spotless and for always smiling. Will be coming back soon

God this place was a blast. While there are other places deemed "party hostels" this one takes the cake for me as the staff or so involved in your experience. Friendliest attendants I've had the pleasure of meeting and they really go he extra mile to make you feel at home. The people there were awesome too met a bunch of good friends and the free dinners are always on point, vegetarian every night however. Only quarrel is that it is a little bit out of the way from down town so plan accordingly

Fun spot to stay in Barcelona! The staff is super friendly and gets the party going. Wish it was more central but it's very close to the metro.

The hostel as really fun with great group of people running the place. Beautiful terrace, clean rooms, and free dinner! They also are very knowledgeable about the city so you will have lots to do during your stay.

Great people.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Hostel was fantastic! Great atmosphere felt like a shared home away from home rather than an impersonal hostel. Staff were always helpful and friendly and made my stay amazing! Always clean and Linda's happy cake at breakfast was delicious. Thanks to Rafa, Rob, Amy, Jamie, Charlie, Mikaela and Linda for a fantastic stay and taking us to some fantastic night spots in Barcelona. Hope to visit again one day! Definitely recommend to anyone travelling solo or with friends!

My trip would not have been the same without hostel one sants! The staff and everyone staying there made me feel immediately welcomed and at home. The free dinners, group outings, and rooftop deck were icing on the cake! This is the place to go if you want to meet awesome people and truly experience what barcelona has to offer. Shoutout to Rafa Mikaela, Jamie and Charlie and the rest of the staff for showing us a great time!

• 31st May 2015

The staff really make this hostel. Will definetly be coming back. Shout out to Mikaela, Jamie, Charlie, Amy, Rob and Rafa for keepin it real. See you guys again soon :)

• 31st May 2015

Amazing first experience at a hostel. Charlie, Mikaela, Jamie, Raphie, and Rob were all great people that made our stay extra special. They created an atmosphere that is fun and relaxed, and truly make everyone there feel like they are family. The crew treats everyone with such great hospitality it will be exceptionally difficult for any hostel to beat. They keep the place very clean, cook really good food and the Hostel is in a great location for walking or you can catch a metro close by.

For my trip, I was looking for a place that was clean, safe, and cost-effective. I wanted it to be both fun and a great place to meet people, but also easy to relax in if I was burnt out or needed to get up early. THIS PLACE WAS PERFECT. If I could give them an 11/10, I would do it. Near the metro, train station, and a grocery store. Had a blast with the staff, the people I met there, and will definitely be back in the future for some reggae, karaoke, and authentic Cuban mojitos. Thanks guys!

Absolutely amazing place. This is actually my second time here and I have already booked my third. This place is exactly what a hostel is supposed to be like.

Something for everyone here. Rooftop terrace to chill out, lounge area downstairs & close to shop & bars. Staff are awesome and very helpful as guides. Go here

• 28th May 2015