Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Fantastic stay for three nights from 20th October. Welcoming staff from start to finish. Helped me with storage for my bicycle and setting it up for a touring trip around Spain. Three weeks later I arrived in Sevilla and found another hostel one which is where I'm writing this review from. Excellent little chain of hostels would recommend anyone to stay for whatever type of trip your needs will be met. Jake (Jacobo)

After staying in more than 15 hostels through Europe over the past few months, this has been the best one BY FAR! Apart from the awesome tasty free dinners, really clean rooms (thanks to the amazing Linda) and great atmosphere, it's the staff that makes this place perfect. Chillin on the rooftop with Elliot and Ellen (that's not Ellen, that's Steve!!!), conquering the MonsterRat with Sean and Charlie, and admiring Rob's beard (Beard Crew for life), everyone here is awesome. Stay here. Trust me!

the worst hostel I've ever been

• 20th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I am coming to the end of my 6 month Europe travels so I have been to a lot of hostels recently and this hostel has been the best in Europe! The staff are amazing, we felt like we were at home. They create such a great atmosphere and the free dinner before a night out always makes it that much better to meet fellow travellers. It really is the perfect hostel and they make it hard to leave! 12/10

Incredible value for money! Rooms were cosy, showers were everything you need a shower to be and the staff were incredible! Ellen, Elliot, Robert, Charlie, Ricardo and Shawn made the experience so much better, and not to mention the free dinners every night, which were copious and delicious. Location is good, you can access most areas of Barcelona by walking five mins from hostel to the closest metro. There was wifi on every floor, and it worked pretty well. One of my fav hostels in Europe!!

• 18th Oct 2014

The staff there are very nice and always willing to help. The dinner is very great as well! just a few minute walk to the metro and i will definitely stay there again!

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in throughout my 11 months traveling in Europe and Central America! Great atmosphere and even better staff! Elliot, Rob, Charlie, Shawn, Ricardo and Ellen make you feel right at home and treat you as if they would their closest friends. Even the cleaning lady is awesome! The free nightly dinners nightly really bring the hostel together allowing everyone to make new friends easily. There's group outings offered daily and nightly. It's hard to leave! — Jared

Hostel One Sants is hands down the best hostel in barcelona. It is a 2 minute walk from the metro and located in a central spot. The staff were extremely friendly and got me involved with the rest of the hostel straight away. The staff run loads of activities throughout the day and night which were all extremely enjoyable and entertaining. There is a real community feel about this hostel and the rooms are amazing the overall vibe of the hostel is amazing. I will definitely be coming back!!!!!

This was such a wonderful stay! Especially Charlie!

Great hostel in a perfect location not far from the city centre and close to the metro making travel very easy to all the tourist attractions. Staff were the best on my travels so far, you know who you are Rob and Elliot!! Will be back when next in Barcelona for sure.

• 15th Oct 2014

Minor complaints: Very disappointed that the bedrooms don't have decent internet connection [buy stronger routers, guys]. Farther than I prefer from the metro, but still walkable w/ bags & hostel has an elevator! No attractions worth mentioning in the immediate area. IMO what makes a good hostel is a good community atmosphere and this place has that. The dinner runs on donations, which means everyone chooses to eat, so it's a great get-together. Fun staff. Very likely to stay here again.

• 15th Oct 2014

Oh man... This. Place. Is. The best! So close to the metro, clean place and sweet roof top area. The free dinner at night brings everyone together and makes it easy to meet people, such a good idea. There is always something on day and night organised by the crew there. Which brings me to them, Everyone there is so nice! its amazing. Elliot and Rob make the place feel like home, cant thank you guys enough. We shall meet again!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Relaxed and feels like home, but much more fun than anyone's actual home. The staff was amazing. Dinner was great. Good common spaces. Great place to meet people as a solo traveler. You have to take the bus or metro to get anywhere, but that's just Barcelona. Wish I could go back!

Best hostel I've been to in Europe. Was gonna stay a couple days but ended up extending for a week! Good and clean facilities. Wifi is good but not so in the dorms. Best about this hostel are the staff and the atmosphere in this place - free dinner every night brings everyone in this hostel together and hitting the town later. Had a blast! Definately highl recommended to anyone heading to Barcelona. Cheers guys! Benji

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Really fun hostel with great atmosphere. Love the free dinner every night.

First class hospitality and fantastic social atmosphere made this the best hostel experience!

Hostel was sick!! Especially the staff, they really taught me a lot about life. Location was great, a two minute walk from the Metro station and a really nice, safe, quiet neighbourhood. Very secure Hostel they provided me with a locker and a padlock, free wifi and the dinners are sick. I really don't have a bad word to say!

• 10th Oct 2014

I recommend absolutely double checking the location that you have booked as I was unaware there were two locations and we spent the about an hour trying to figure out where our location was.

• 10th Oct 2014

Great hostel, the staff was amazing and super helpful! The group dinner and evening activities are a good way to meet everyone. I felt super safe and its close to the train station which is fantastic for day trips out of the city. One Sants was much better then the 4 star hotel I stayed in last time while I was in Barcelona. Highly recommended!

I have honestly never had a hostel experience quite as fulfilling as the one I had at Hostel One Sants. There's a certain glow of comfort and friendliness everywhere all the time. This hostel is a community that is ever-changing daily yet is able to retain an extremely chill vibe that anyone can grow to love. It is inevitable you will make friends with your hostel mates as well as the staff. Amazing value for money, great faculties, and the location adds to the authenticity of experience.

• 8th Oct 2014