Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel I've stayed at. Came for 4 days stayed 10. The staff were amazing and the only bad thing was that I had to leave

The location is really convenient and staff are brilliant. It is a perfect hostel, but if there is plug for every bed it would be more than perfect! And the free cake is yummy XD

Lovely people, lovely atmosphere and staff are amazing. I'll be back!!!

This was one of the best hostels my friends and i had the pleasure of staying in. The staff were so friendly and caring for each person that was staying there and they made very delicious dinners. Such an incredible atmosphere and just far enough away from the extremely touristy area of Barcelona. The staff were great, this hostel is great!! I loved every minute of my stay here.

Great hostel, especially for solo travellers. Nice atmosphere as easy to meet people to hang out with. Excellent and very friendly staff!!

I really like the place, been in Barcelona 4 times, 2 last times we stayed at this hostel. Next time we will surely stay there too!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Russia

Staff here was friendly.The rooms are reasonable ..not crowds of people in each room; Free dinner get together seemed great..I didnt partake for dietary reasons ;)..my biggest complaint was WIfI...although it was offered in each room/level...it never worked in my experience..There were free internet stations that helped

With all the reviews here it seems like a party hostel. There is no age/group limit and a promise for parties each night, but this place is still kick ass! Staff - The lovely team will feed you and attend to all your needs. Size/atmosphere - Its a small hostel, and the dinners and dorms really help you make friends. Hostel - Whilst the location isn't too central, its still easy to go out to all the tourist and night-life locations. All the facilities are super modern. Lovely terrace!

Great hostel, nice staff, really good value for money. Location perfect near Sants Station and Camp Nou Stadium, but a bit further for everything else.

the hostel is a quick train ride from everything. rooms are a bit small but thats okay. bathrooms are decent with bathrooms are every floor. the kitchen and common room is very cozy. the hostel always has some free cakes for breakfast as well as free dinner. there is also a computer lab and access to printing, if necessary. and a pool table in the basement as well

It was a very nice hostel, one of the best I've been in. Everyone who works there is really nice and helpful - even the cleaners. It's very welcoming, with free food and drink on offer! It's located quite close to a metro station which is good because the old town, beach, cathedral etc are quite far away if you want to walk I would definitely recommend staying here :)

My friend and I stayed at Sants for 4 night! Absolutely loved it! It's out of town but there is a subway 4 minutes walk from the hostel. Showers were clean, hot and had great pressure. Rooms were clean and met some amazing people. Will stay there again when were back in Barcelona!

The dinner that you give every night is a wonderful idea and I haven't seen that in other hostels. That's unique and is not only an oportunity to eat, but also to teach young people what to cook, and also to better know the people that are staying at the hostel.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Pros: Everything Cons: You might miss your flight because you are too happy! Raff, Carlos, Fiona, Linda, and EVERYBODY else was absolutely wonderful. I thought I was coming on vacation but instead I found a new home and made life long friendships! This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Thanks to the amazing staff and guests. You get a real sense of community here. GET THE HAMMER!

This was my second time on the hostel and im sure that i will come back. Always made my stay better in Barcelona, especially the friendly and helpful staff! I would recommend everyone, dont lose the opportunity to stay in One Sants!

Stayed at Hostel One for 4 nights, and it was great. Rafa, Carlos, and Fiona were amazing hosts!!! I don't recall the Hostel advertising it, but they offer free dinner every night, and its really good! Next time I go to Barcelona, I will be staying with Hostel One again for sure!

Very nice hostel, very nice staff, great atmosphere overall. The ¨family style¨ dinners were a great touch and a fun way to meet the people staying there. Good rooms, good location, fun place to stay. Will definitely be back.

Great location for us as we were only here a night and needed access to both major bus station and airport. If we had stayed longer I would have stayed somewhere more central. Staff was very kind and provided anything we needed, hairdryers, towels etc. Very communal feel with the free dinners everynight and pub crawls. Great rooftop terrace. Not a lot of showers but very good quality hot and very clean.

This hostel is amazing with the great staff, free dinner and the roof top. The place is quite safe and close to Camp Nou.

I enjoyed my time in Barcelona more because of this hostel. The staffs were very lovely and helped me settle in. They showed me where to go and how to get around with a free map. It proved to be very helpful especially when you're in a city you've never been in before! Oh and the free dinner was just cherry on top. Thankyou for a lovely time from Nepal!!

• 8th Apr 2014