Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel one is a must go to hostel folks! Staff are beyond awesome people, easy to talk to and chill with. Drinking games and nights out are excellent and easy to meet people! Close to Barcelona F.C stadium as well as great bars and cafes. Easy to get to with public transport. Roof terrace is perfect to meet people and have great chats and exchange ideas and have a drink. Showers are great to use. Will definitely be back, no doubt about that, was honestly one of the best weeks of my life

This is the most amazing place i have ever stayed, the atmosphere created by the staff is incredible, it's like your part of the family as soon as you step through the door. There's a sweet downstairs chillout room with a pool table and an even better terrace to sit and meet the other guests over a few drinks. I stayed for 4 nights then extended an extra 2 nights because i loved it so much! Its super close to Sants Station and a metro stop so you can get anywhere in the city really easily.

Had a great time during our short stay. The staff, Charlie and Luca, were extremely helpful in every way possible. Loved the atmosphere of hostel, excellent value for money, highly recommended. Will visit again for sure.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Don't go anywhere else. Book here, no other option. Free dinner, awesome activities, and Luca is the bomb.

Amazona staff and Cool people, very clean! Just come

Loved staying at this place, I ended up extending my stay because the people were so great! Location was easy to find and still easy walking distance to the center of the city or right to the metro. The hostel dinners were a great way to end the day and meet the people in the hostel. And I loved that we had a sister hostel to meet up with at night. There was always people ready to hang out.

I chose this hostel because the reviews were amazing. Now I am not going to trust hostelsworld.com reviews any more. The ratings and reviews are very very deceiving! It is nowhere near a 9.4 hostel. The hostel is located near Placa de Sants which is very far away from Placa de Espanya and Catalunya. If you are thinking of choosing this hostel just because of the review, you will regret at the time you enter your room. There are better hostels in Barcelona. 리뷰에 속지 마세요!!

All my love to the one hostel staff. you guys rock.

By far the best place I have stayed at. The second you walk through the door you are instantly part of the family. With amazing people, staff, free dinners and trips to the bar every night there really isn't any other option. I'll defiantly be back one day, I already miss it!

Such a good time at One Sants! Right from the moment I arrived I was impressed with the amount of time spent showing me around the hostel and highlighting the best things to do on the map. Free dinners are so delicious and it's a great time to meet other people before the night activities, specially if you are a solo traveler like me. I was meant to stay 2 nights, ended up staying 5 because it was such a great hostel. The staff definitely make all the difference!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Luca and Charlie welcoming and very helpful; the wifi is great; the rooftop terrace and downstairs basement with pool table are great places to chill out; the location is great - right near a metro station - and there are several supermarkets close by. But the staff and other guests make this place fantastic.

GREAT PLACE!!! Charlie and Luca are awesome and make sure you have a great stay! Free dinners bought everyone together and created an amazing atmosphere.

I stayed in this hostel before for 5 nights and now I came back for 2 more nights in Barcelona and all the awesomeness of the place repeated again. Free delicious dinner, clean facilities and most importantly an atmosphere and stuff that makes you feel like home and that takes you out to great places at night like bars and nightclubs with amazing deals! Free entrance for example. I recomend this hostel completely if you don't want to get ripped off and also want to meet awesome people.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Chile

Amazing staff, close to the metro to get you to anywhere you want to go, free "family" dinners every night, and an amazing staff. CHarlin and Luca really make you feel like you are at home, provI de great advice throughout the city, and make sure you have the best time while visiting Barcelona!

Had an awesome stay, a really cool hostel with a great atmosphere - super easy to meet people with a free dinner every night. Charlie was super helpful checking us in and showing us everything we wanted to do in Barcelona, even helping us get to the airport. Every night the staff take everyone out to cool bars and clubs Would definitely recommend.

• 12th Nov 2015

Had an amazing time here! The staff was super friendly and inclusive. They really do make dinner every night which is awesome and they plan trips out to bars and clubs pretty much every night. Everyone spoke English and it was very close to the metro. It was the first time I've ever stayed in a hostel and it couldn't have been better. They set the bar high!

Amazing hostel, great vibes from the very beginning and only got better - I stayed an extra night because of the staff! Clean beds, clean bathrooms and a family atmosphere between everyone staying here. This hostel helped me love an amazing city even more, and I will definitely be coming back!

Best hostel I've stayed at! It was my first time travelling alone and I could have not picked a better hostel to stay at. It was very intimate and the staff made it so much better. They did not fail to show is the nightlife in Barcelona which was crazy and the people staying there made it even better. Once again amazing stay here and thank you to all the staff for making my first time travelling alone a breeze. Will be back soon!

Really cool hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff! Great chill out areas, clean and situated in a good neighbour Would stay again.

I had an awesome time here. Hanging out on the beautiful rooftop terrace makes a stay worth it. The staff was great. It took me a while to determine who was working there versus staying there because how amiable and down to earth everyone was. I'd totally go back there.