Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

This was the best hostel experience I've ever had!! It has a great vibe and everyone who works there is so kind, generous, and accommodating! I was nervous about my first time solo traveling and I felt right at home. I also missed one of my flights and marched straight back and they welcomed me back with no hesitation. Also, when they say the FREE DINNER is made with love, it definitely is and it is delicious!! YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE!! I know I will definitely be back. Thanks Hostel One!!

• 17th Dec 2013

The staff were amazing; best hostel staff I have ever had, so much personality, very much willing to help and incredibly approachable. Free dinner was the best. Atmosphere was a little low when we were there but, since it was low season, this is understandable.

My stay at Hostel One Sants was incredible. I went with two friends and we decided to make a trip to Barcelona to watch a football (soccer) match. Our rooms were very clean, as were the restrooms. They have large lockers (just bring a padlock/or buy one at the front desk). The showers were great/clean. They have delicious, free dinners @ 9 where you can meet other travelers. And they're a short walk from Camp Nou and 2 diff. metro stops.

• 13th Dec 2013

Being skeptical at first, this turned out to be the best hostel that I have ever stayed with. The staff are extremely approachable and knowledgeable about the city, and we had fun bantering with fellow backpackers. Highly recommended for all other travellers. Also eager to try the Parallel branch of Hostel One. Keep it up guys!

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Clean, friendly, hot and high-pressure showers, free dinners, everything you could possibly ask for. Good location in a neighborhood with plenty to do. Staff were very helpful, catered to every need, and again, provided free dinner. As a first-time solo traveler, I was able to meet new people and have a great time. Absolutely would recommend the hostel and Barcelona in general.

The hostel is great, it has really good facilities, it is clean and the atmosphere was good even though it was winter and there were less people. The best thing about the hostel though is the staff. They were incredibly friendly from the moment I arrived. When I had a problem with a flight the staff were happy to help and went out of their way to help deal with it. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

this place is fantastic! great place to meet other travelers, and the staff is awesome too! free dinners are great for meeting the other guests.

The staff there are super helpful! Angel and Rafael have given us so many tips to local restaurants and the fastest travel routes, as well as safety tips! For late night arrival, there are free dinner in the kitchen, and you will never feel hungry. For those who love to cook, there is a well-equipped kitchen.For sports fan, the location is not far away from the FC Barcelona, around 20 minutes; and there are lots of restaurants and bars around.Enjoy your Barcelona stay there as I did.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • China

Super nice and helpful staff nice environment too !

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

Staff is very friendly and will help with anything you need. Location is perfectly convenient. Lockers comes free with all the beds. You might pick this hostel because it's one of the cheapest, but they actually offer the best facilities, most convenience and helpfulness of any hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 29th Nov 2013

By far one of the most fun, lively, and comforting hostels I've ever stayed in. I could not recommend this place any more highly. The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, they even saved us dinner when we came in really late from the airport (because don't forget-free dinners every night!). The whole place was very social, clean, fun and in a decent location as well since subway stops are all around you. If you go to Barcelona you simply cannot stay anywhere else. Trust me!

Staff were fantastic, they made my stay in hostel. I will definitely be back when I have the time. If you going to Barcelona you must stay here, you won't regret it :):):):):):):):)

extremely recommended.

Thank you to the staff for the evening suppers provided. It is a true bonding experience with the rest of the travellers! Thank you for Carlos, Raph, Fiona, Lizz and Sophia (the staff) for friendliness and willingness to assist.

My stay at Hostel One was by far one of the best that I had in Europe. Friendly staff, good location and an awesome atmosphere. Nice stay for party goers or even family travellers (saw two families while I was there). Offered free dinner is a must, smoking area in the terrace also nice. Wuld definitely go back there in another visit in the city.

This hostel had excellent staff and a great free dinner (as opposed to free breakfast) policy - totally suits a party town. The rooms were very clean, and the staff did its best to spread people out - I went in low season and got a room upgrade which was nice. In terms of atmosphere I met some very nice people travelling using this hostel. Also, great internet and cooking facilities (if you want to do your own). Totally recommend this place.

The hostel was great! The free dinners are awesome, it's an chance to interact with all of the people who are staying there from all over the world. The staff is really friendly and easy going.

• 15th Nov 2013

This was an all around good experience. I met some cool people during dinner, so make sure you go to socialize. But be aware that the wifi only works in the main entrance, not in your actual room.

• 15th Nov 2013

I had the most amazing time at this Hostel. Every one was amazing, Carlos especially. It was so clean thanks to Linda. I would absolultely come back again and recommend it to everyone. Thank you for the amazing time.

All around excellent place to stay it. The people who are running the place really enjoy what they're doing and it shows! Very clean place, big lockers, wifi that worked, nicely equipped kitchen, and free dinners! Also: rooftop terrace :)