Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

This place is excellent, the staff really made it!! Super helpful and friendly, make you feel extremely welcome and at home there, take fun trips out as a hostel group every night, free dinners. I would highly recommend to all. Will definitely be back!!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel is definitely a must for a backpacker. I was a female solo traveller. I was impressed by the email I got right after booking about pickpocket in BCN! The email they sent me made me aware of the pickpocket which it helped a lot! The hostel didn't locate close to the sea but it was a great neighborhood. The staff were amazingly nice. The atmosphere was incredible awesome. I swear it's one of the best HOSTEL ever I can promise that , I would surely stay here if I'm back in BCN again:)

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

great place, great staff. pretty far from the city centre though. had to find our way back from various places on nights that the hostel had arranged, which can get pretty difficult when youve had a few drinks.

Class little hostel, almost stayed the whole week just because of it! Great staff and the atmosphere is really cool, and great to socialise in. Felt safe and at ease and would definitely come back again!

The staff were SO nice, and made dinner for the guests every night! They also made breakfast for a few Euros. It also had air conditioning, big plus in the Barcelona heat. The beds were not super comfortable, but I would still stay here again.

Absolutely amazing atmosphere. Great staff, and can't argue with a free dinner ;) Would definitely stay again.

Overall a great experience and definitely the place to stay when in Barcelona. I wish there was a higher than excellent rating for the staff, they were absolutely spectacular! This was my first time staying at a hostel, and my expectations were thoroughly exceeded. The atomosphere, recommendations, activities, dinner and overall vibe were great. I will definitely be back and will be staying here again. Rafa, Rob and Michaela, thank you!

• 4th Jul 2015

Great atmosphere. Like the Free Dinners :)

Great hostel, though not the greatest location. Excellent, friendly staff who took us out every night to really cool bars/clubs--special shout out to Charlie, Amy, Mikaela, and Rafa who helped make sure I had an enjoyable and pleasant experience. Free dinner every night :)

The hostel is amazing for anyone travelling alone or in small groups. The group dinner that is provided followed by activities in the basement and then a member of staff taking the hostel out on the town made my stay that much more enjoyable and I would really like to thank all the staff for making me feel so included.

Simply everything was perfect. Just the staff was even better than perfect :-) Thanks for the great time!

Great and friendly staff, offering activities in the daytime and at night, which made a fantastic atmosphere. My sister and I loved our stay here and would definitely recommend!

• 2nd Jul 2015

This was an incredible hostel. The staff was friendly and there is free dinner every night. The amenities provided by this hostel are top notch with an excellent location.

Absolutely loved Hostel One Sants!! Terrific atmosphere, awesome staff and just generally so much fun. The staff took everyone out every night to a bar and club; the free dinners were always delicious; and truly felt like a home away from home. Had the best stay here!

Hostel One Sants was the perfect way to fall in love with Barcelona!! The vibes are so friendly and relaxed, the staff make you feel at home and are happy to help with whatever. It's full of interesting people and there's stuff going on everyday. There's free and delicious, wholesome grub- Spanish omelette to die for. It's 2 minutes from Badal metro so easy to get about. We were lucky and were given a private 2 person room for cheap. The roof terrace made us never want to leave, we'll be back

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Angola

Great vibes, chilled staff, great food! Perfect hostel, cool rooms (temprature), day and night activities, VIP treatment in bars and clubs, banter, cheap beers and a sexy blonde receptionist to come back to after the party. what more could you want?

• 29th Jun 2015

Awesome vibes! Free dinner every night is a big plus! The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home, and take you out to party every night with the hostel! Thankyou hostel one.

I've stayed in a lot of Hostels and this one has by far been my favourite, the staff are all so friendly and really try to get everyone together and get to know you, and they get everyone free entry to loads of bars and clubs in the city that would normally cost. Also free dinners and free cake! 10/10 would return!!!

• 28th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Thank you so much to everyone at the hostel, you're all beautiful people and I had such a wonderful time :). Please don't change I'll be back next year :D

• 28th Jun 2015