Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I would definitely stay here again! Rob was fantastic during checkin and handling community activities. Elliot made the best dinner (which was free every night). Great atmosphere and a perfect way to meet fellow travellers and just hang out. The wifi was touch and go in the rooms, but it was fine with me. Each room also had good sized lockers for anything you want extra protected. I loved my whole time there!

The moment I arrived, I felt like I was amongst friends. The guys are so welcoming and helpful, that you feel at home right away. Unforgettable hospitality and buena onda! Organizing stuff to bring people together and make everyone have a great time!

Hands down the best staff. The free dinner just involves everyone and no lone traveler is left behind . The only place to stay in Barcelona .

• 5th Oct 2014

Loved this hostel, hands down the best place, I have stayed at, in my whole Euro trip. This is a great place for those traveling alone or with other people. The staff is extremely friendly and make you feel right at home. They have dinner every night and a common area to chill out at. I liked this hostel so much I came back a second time. keep up the good work guys!.

• 5th Oct 2014

From the moment the door opened and I was greeted with Elliot's handshake, I knew i was home. The hostel was fantastic, but the staff puts the icing on the cake. Rob, Elliot, Charlie and Ricardo were over-the-top when it came to hospitality, offering well cooked meals, and chaperon-style nights on the town when applicable. They were extremely personable, approachable, and helpful. One should expect to leave this hostel having made some new friends.

• 5th Oct 2014

I had a great stay at the hostel, the staff were very friendly and helpful and gave me good advice on where to go to get the most out of my visit

I loved the neighborhood. I met so many awesome people. I had an excellent time eating, drinking, and going out with the entire hostel. Elliot is my man. Obey his Soundcloud.

My first night was one of the most fun times I've ever had. I checked in at night and even before checking in Rob offered me dinner and even warmed it up for me! My train was taking a train at 7am and they made sure I could get my bags even though the office was closed at that time. Really fun pub crawls and atmosphere in general is great. I would definitely stay here over and over again.

Easy to get to from the airport and a 2 minute walk to the subway Incredible staff and atmosphere. Facilities were terrific - only knock would be that the rooms (6 person) were not the biggest - but only spent time sleeping in there as I was always out in the common room with fellow residents or out in the city. Dinner with your stay is made in-house, fresh, and is delicious. Great way to start your evening. Would highly recommend to anyone and would return myself.

Nice Hostel to stay in. Just outside the touristic area and easy with the metro. Friendly and helpful staff that gives you alot of tips and information. I would definitely come back when visiting Barcelona again.

This was by far the best hostel we had stayed at during our Europe vacation 2014. We stayed at hostels in London, Amsterdam, Prague & Barcelona. Not only was this place close to the train station but was clean and the staff put the cherry on top. They gave us a great layout of the town, along with the tour offers. The staff made great breakfast and homemade dinner where it allowed the entire hostel to meet and greet. Hostel One Sants also has a great roof top lounge, pool table and movie theatre

Can't believe how good of a time we had here...we initially booked for 3 nights, but ended up staying for 6! The people and the atmosphere create such a family-like environment, so you really feel at home here. Location is great, really close to the main train station, and 2 mins walk to the metro. The awesome guys at the front desk don't hurt either ;) Can't wait to come back to Barcelona and stay here again.

This hostel made my trip a thousand times better than it would be without it! Crazy awesome staff you will love in a second, they show you what is worth to see, how to get around, how not to overpay things, they take you to crazyass FREE parties, with them you will experience so much you can't even imagine! And the free dinner is always delicious! ;) My dearest staff at HostelOne Sants, I love you guys, I loved the hostel altogether, it was just absolutely AWESOME! :P Definitely coming back!

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

super awesome and fun staff, dinner is delicious and free! we walked everywhere from the hostel, though its not the closest to the beach or other main attractions. the rooms and bathrooms were clean.overall, very satisfied!

Angel and Rob were great hosts. We felt welcome straight away. The free dinner and good value breakfast were great! The communal area where everyone sat and shared meals was a great way to meet other travellers and find out good things to do in Barcelona. Highly recommended! Linda is the best :)

The best atmosphere!!i miss that place!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Had great time, the staff are amazing and is great for meeting people!

• 24th Sep 2014

Great staff, so clean, and my visit would not have been nearly as epic if I had stayed anywhere else! Thank you!

I've travelled a lot, stayed in many, many hostels and this was one of my favorites because of it's friendly communal atmosphere which is sadly often lost these days in many corporate hostel chains which can feel a bit souless. The guys that run it make a real effort to create a good vibe and even cook a free evening meal every night which gets people together, chatting & joking with eachother as hostels should be rather than glued like zombies to their iPads. Highly recommended!

excellent staff, friendly, welcoming and always willing to help out. Worth staying here just for the hostel owner, he's a Jason Segal doppelganger