Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Highly recommended

The hostel is a bit out of the way. Although, I think generally the hostel is lively and fun, while I was there the group of people were reclusive and boring, staying in all night. Staff is extremely friendly.

This hostel was amazing!! The people there Rob, Rafa, Shaun, Monica, Charlie. Linda and for whomever I missed I do apologise, you made our stay so welcoming and family orientated straight away. The beds were comfortable and dinners were very filling which was fantastic. You will meet amazing and interesting people here who will assist and help in every way. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a fantastic place to stay is here!!

• 30th Mar 2015

Great hostel, thE staff is amazing!

Excellent hostel with very friendly staff, good facilities and a cool rooftop chillout space. Highly recommended!

After trvelling around Europe & North Africa for 8 months, I have to say that Hostel One is one of the friendliest, atmospheric, and best hostels that I have stayed in EVER ! The team are great, a free meal is layed on each evening (excellent grub !), and I have to say, I don't think that you will find a better, more friendly hostel in Barcelona......... Book up. You will not regret !! 😊

• 27th Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I could not have asked for a better place to stay, nor a better group of people. Rob, Ellen, Shawn, Charlie, Monica, Linda, and Rafa -- you all are outstanding at what you do and I will surely spread the gospel (so to speak) to those that are considering lodging in Barcelona. Thanks again for everything!!

Hostel One Sants felt more like home than actual home. Rob's brilliant, he gets you feeling acclimated within thirty seconds of arriving. Rafa's eccentric approach to life could put any tight wad at ease. Ellen, Monica, Linda, Shawn and Charlie only add to the friendly integrity and warmth of this hostel. Spain's charm was amplified by these accommodations and the memories made there. I've yet to leave, so it goes without saying that anyone would love it here.

• 23rd Mar 2015

This place was great, located near the metro, clean, walking distance to some sights and very secure. All this could have been terrible and it wouldn't have mattered because the staff here are incredible. Friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and in general amazing. I would like to thank them all for making my stay in Barcelona an even better experience and I hope to see you all again.

best hostel ever. the friendliest staff of any hostel I've stayed at. you will make many new friends staying here. the hostel is far from many sights but close to a metro station (and the main train station) which makes getting around super easy. don't think twice, just book a bed here!

The staff is unreal. Great people and friends. The FREE dinners they make each night are fantastic. Good chill environment and great location within the city. Near Camp Nou and just a metro stop to the main areas, but this area is a bit more relaxed, and cheap. Wifi works great on all the floors and there is a convenient elevator for those lazies out there. A 'must-stay' place in Barcelona, and even all of Spain for that matter. Clean hostel, comfortable and big beds, everything yu need nd want.

Pretty easy to get to on the metro, super nice and friendly staff. Place was well kept and the dinner provided at night was a nice surprise and much appreciated. Keep up the good work with everything.

My friend and I stayed at Hostel One Sants for about a week and we both enjoyed our stay there very much! Our highlights of the hostel: super friendly staff, nightly dinners and group outings organized by the hostel staff, and a clean and secure place. Best of all, the hostel is located very close to Camp Nou, which was our main reason for travelling to Barcelona! Thanks again to all the staff: Rafa, Charlie, Eddie, Ellen, Sean, Rob, Monika, and anyone else we may have missed!

• 16th Mar 2015

Bom hostel. Equipe simpáticos e gentios. Localização um pouco escondida. Possui todo tipo de comercio nos arredores do Hostel. Precariedade na troca de roupas de cama e agua do chuveiro um pouco fria. Média: bom.

The hostel was definitely the best hostel I have stayed at till date. The staff is super chill and very friendly always wanting to talk/hangout to their guest. Free home cooked dinner which always tasted amazing! Bar crawls every night to some pretty dope scenes. Get in free to every club that you go to with them. Great hostel for people that are there on their own, very easy to meet new people if you struggle with anti-social tendencies like me =)

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in! The minute I walked in I knew I had made the right choice and all the reviews I'd read were bang on accurate. Ricardo and I chatted for ages at reception with a beer as if I'd been staying there for weeks. All of the staff are legends, they go out of their way to help you and make you feel like part of the family. The beds are comfy, bathrooms and dorms spotlessly clean. Hot, powerful showers. Loved my stay so much I'll be returning in May to say hi :-)

• 6th Mar 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very clean rooms and plenty of fun to be had during the night. All the staff were lovely and helpful. Many thanks to Rob, Ellen, Shawn, Rueben, Vinnie, Monica, Eddie & Ricardo for helping make it the greatest hostel experience I've ever had! I didn't want to leave and 10/10 would go back again.

Good Hostel, friendly staff. The hostel is not close to the main attractions in Barcelona, and although there is a close metro station, i thought it was a little bit harder to go out during weekdays since the metro only works until midnight. The hostel is clean and the facilities are good.

A little out of the way, so you have to take the metro. The staff was excellent. They organized a lot of day trips and nights out. I accidentally left my Kindle behind, and they were kind enough to ship it to me in the US, which I thought was going above and beyond. It was mostly clean, but not the best. A little bit of dirt/debris on the floor and hair in the sink. I also caught a cold that most of the hostel staff had, too.

Unbelievable experience at this hostel starting the second you walk in. The staff really is top notch and will ensure theres never a dull moment during your stay. Wether your chilling on the rooftop patio, playing playstation, pool, or the intense drinking games theres always something to do. Staff members that really stood out for me were Reuben, Rob, Sean and Charlie. Truly going to miss this hostel and all the amazing people I met.