Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

MOST AMAZING HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT! the food is axing and the staff are the kindest, most good hearted people I've ever have the provilege of meeting! #hostelone !!

• 21st Jun 2015

Absolutely fantastic experience at Hostel One Sants! All the staff are absolutely incredible and they make you feel so so at home. They take you out and make a free family dinner every night. Absolutely legendary hostel, one of my favourite in my entire time in Europe. Came for 4 nights and stayed for 8! They work hard to make sure your experience is fabulous and unique. Hands down the best place to stay in Barcelona! Massive shout out to all the staff who made my stay so golden

This hostel is the best thing since sliced bread. Absolute 10/10 if you stay at another place you will have a bad time. Staff are full of banter and the atmosphere is on point.

• 21st Jun 2015

Wish we could of stayed longer! Staff are great and very welcoming. Hope to come back one day :)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

This was the best hostel expeerience I've ever had. The staff is beyond incredible. They're extraordinarily friendly, funny, helpful, and just overall really cool people. They'll take you out on day trips which highlight interesting cultural and aesthetic aspects of Barcelona in addition to taking you out to fun bars each night. As a solo traveller, it was also very easy to meet people. I can't imagine not having a good time staying here and I'm only sorry that my stay was so short.

• 18th Jun 2015

The best hostel I've stayed in! The staff were amazing and so friendly, the dinners were delicious, and the daily and nightly activities were unbelievably fun!

SO GREAT!! Loved the staff, atmosphere, and free bar crawls and dinners. Staying here is like staying with a little family. So much fun. The bathrooms aren't great but it's a hostel. Rooms are a little tight but you shouldn't be sleeping much in Barcelona anyway :p Sangria making class was fun, and we loved the rooftop and downstairs area. You should definitely stay here!

The staff here was amazing. The dinners were great and always vegetarian (I'm not vegetarian at all but I loved the meals!) everybody is so laid back and unlike any other hostel I have stayed in. The nightly activities were fun as well

If you want the chillest and realest hostel experience with the most laid back staff and no corporate nonsense, stay here!!! I LOVED this hostel, the staff, Free home cooked Dinners and the love these guys have :) They bring you out at night, help you meet people and provide the best tips n tricks. Rafael, Jamie, Michaela, Rob, Linda, Charlie.. All of you are awesome! Thank you again for providing the best hostel experience I could ever dream of. Mucho amor!! Obrigado meu irmao -Colin

• 16th Jun 2015

Staff was refreshingly friendly and down to earth. And they really make sure that you enjoy your stay. It was a great environment, I recommend this hostel for solo travelers looking to socialize. The staff provided daily and nightly activities such as sangria classes. Also, the free dinner was definitely a big plus!

I really enjoyed the stay here. the free dinners were a big help, the staff was friendly, the facilities were clean, and the accessibility to the metro and seemingly the world's cheapest supermarket were great. be forewarned, this is a bit of a party hostel and they do drink a big deal here. that being said, you don't need to do anything you don't want to, and everything was clean and put together, despite the staff's occasional ahem... inebriation.

This is by far the best hostile I've ever been to. It is a very inclusive environment run by an incredible staff of people who showed us a great time. You are sure to have a lot of fun with Mikaela she's the best. I felt like I was a part of the Hostel One family the minute I was checked in. The nights out were a blast and with the day adventures we were able to thoroughly enjoy Barcelona. 10/10 I would recommend hostel to anyone.

• 15th Jun 2015

The staff was very friendly and had good ideas for nights out. I loved the vegetarian dinners! And Amy did a good job at explaining the main sites on the map as soon as we checked in. We stayed here twice since the first time was so lovely and easy :)!

• 15th Jun 2015

If you are looking for a party this is the place to be! The dinner was excellent and the people even more so. The rooftop is quaint but cute and the activities allow for any traveler to fit right in. Not suggested to anyone who likes to be alone or isn't about the night life, because this hostel just wants a good time!

hostel with a spirit, amazing staff, much more than just a barcelona experience.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Amazing staff!, great location, clean, nice terrace where u can meet other people, perfect for solo traveler as I was (I arrived alone to One Sants and I left this hostel with tons of new friends). FREE DINNER!, great atmosphere all day, every day, EPIC go out every night, FREE yoga lessons at the park. Ufff..what an amazing time in Barcelona! Wish to stay longer than 3 days. Miss this hostel, miss the people that i met there, miss the aussie beauty and the sweetest thing ever: Amy. Thanks OneH!

We absolutely loved our stay here. We felt welcome from the second we arrived, the accommodations were clean and comfortable. There is an atmosphere of friendship and collaboration. Free dinners and taking out the group to bars and clubs is amazing and I wish more places did this! Thank you Hostel One!!!

I've been traveling solo everywhere in Europe and this place by far has been my favorite. I can't explain in words how amazing everything and everyone is at hostel one. If you are planning on going to Barcelona stay here you won't regret it !!!!!! Thank you, hostel one staff :) P.s. great free cake

This place was perfect. Starting with a phenomenal staff who were friendly, helpful, hilarious and just flat out great to be around. Whether it was a delicious dinner that they cooked for us, or taking us to a park at day, and a party at night, they were just so eager to show us a good time, and the best parts of Barcelona. I can not Thank them enough and If I am ever back in Barcelona, no doubt I will be spending my nights here. Best Hostel I've ever been too, and recommended to all.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My stay here was amazing!! I unfortunately got infected adnoides and couldn't talk the staff were very helpful! Linda and Rafa gave me great tips to help me get better quick, I felt very comforted and part of their family because of how caring everyone there is! Also Linda was an awesome cleaning lady, and helped anyone she could! I LOVED how the hostel staff had activities for us during the day and night if you wanted, which was an awesome way to meet people and get around the city wit a staff

• 12th Jun 2015