Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

The best staff in the world. And the showers..., oh man they are good!

It doesn't get better than this! It's like travelling with your best friends. Was actually sad to leave. Elliot, rob, Ricardo, shawn, Charlie, Ellen and Jokke ( Linda) are such a great team and I felt like we have been friends for years. Elliot... Hit me up when you get to Melbourne. The rest of you should follow him Shabbat shalom bitches!

BEST HOSTEL EVER. Unfortunately, I didn't have long in Barcelona but this Hostel made it one of the best weekends of my life! I made so many friends and the staff members are incredible! Especially Elliot and Rob! :) Thanks again for everything guys! Hope to come back again one day

• 15th Nov 2014

I´ve had a fantastic stay at this hostel. I even ended up extending my stay by three nights! Like the area, love the staff, facilites etc. Not your average setup. Highly recommended

• 15th Nov 2014

Staff was great. If you're traveling alone you might like this hostel. They provide free dinners every night and they will even take you out to bars to pregame and then go out to clubs after. The only negative about this hostel is the location.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great hostel!!! Awesome people and vibe :) Free family dinner every night, then the staff takes the whole hostel out. It's a great place to meet people and make friends! Will be back!!

Fantastic atmosphere! I only stayed there one night as I had a flight early in the morning. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Before I arrived I received an email with useful information (it even included a video on how to find the hostel). Will definitely stay there again when I return to Barcelona.

Shout out to Ricardo, thanks for all your help, not only were you friendly in check in but you went above and beyond in helping me with places to visit and directions. Tom

Great environment. Hostel is located away from main tourism area, but this makes for a great way to experience normal Barcelona. Staff was wonderful and the free dinners really helped facilitate connections with fellow travelers.

• 11th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to visit. Very welcoming staff and the free dinner was lovely. It was very close to the train station and the location was ideal for me. My only issue was there were no locks on the lockers but reception did have some for sale.

• 10th Nov 2014

I had a great stay, met some lovely people and the staff were very friendly.

• 9th Nov 2014

Great place off the busy main tourist places, but still not far. Great staff, good beds, all needed facilities, good breakfast and dinner. Nice terrace to chill out. This was second time i was here, and if i'll be going to Barcelona again, definitely will be staying here. Keep up the good job guys!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

The best set of people and totally in love with their warmth and friendliness. Never enjoyed our stay so much in a hostel!

After 2 years of backpacking around the world, Hostel One Sants was perhaps the most difficult place to leave. From the start I felt welcomed into their family. The staff are a group of awesome people who cook a free dinner and take people out on the town every single night. If you find yourself traveling through Barcelona, a stay at Hostel One Sants, long or short, is definitely worth your while. Thanks for everything guys!

everything was super clean! everyone who worked there was super nice, happy, and helpful! great wifi connection and always something to do! ya'll rock

• 7th Nov 2014

I'm writing this review whilst still in the hostel because no longer am certain that I will ever leave. It's a Jew-friendly (chill out I'm in the club) hostel! Value for money, great staff and they really went out of their way to help me out with really odd requests ;) Stop looking and start booking! Also they have great showers

This hostel was absolutely brilliant! This hostel has a small friendly vibe about it that makes you feel right at home. The staff were all awesome and you gotta love the free dinner and social events they put on. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

The best hostel that i've been so far!! The staff felt more like friends than staff. The rooms were clean and the kitchen was great! I dont have any complains and surely will stay there the next time i come to Barcelona! This is the place you want to stay, believe me!!! Hope to see you all soon!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Finland

The most amazing hostel stay ever! I would recommend it a million times over! The staff was so friendly and genuinely wanted to make our stay in Barcelona amazing. The free dinners were always so yummy!

• 31st Oct 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in to this point. Keep it up guys!

• 31st Oct 2014