Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Nice Hostel to stay in. Just outside the touristic area and easy with the metro. Friendly and helpful staff that gives you alot of tips and information. I would definitely come back when visiting Barcelona again.

This was by far the best hostel we had stayed at during our Europe vacation 2014. We stayed at hostels in London, Amsterdam, Prague & Barcelona. Not only was this place close to the train station but was clean and the staff put the cherry on top. They gave us a great layout of the town, along with the tour offers. The staff made great breakfast and homemade dinner where it allowed the entire hostel to meet and greet. Hostel One Sants also has a great roof top lounge, pool table and movie theatre

Can't believe how good of a time we had here...we initially booked for 3 nights, but ended up staying for 6! The people and the atmosphere create such a family-like environment, so you really feel at home here. Location is great, really close to the main train station, and 2 mins walk to the metro. The awesome guys at the front desk don't hurt either ;) Can't wait to come back to Barcelona and stay here again.

This hostel made my trip a thousand times better than it would be without it! Crazy awesome staff you will love in a second, they show you what is worth to see, how to get around, how not to overpay things, they take you to crazyass FREE parties, with them you will experience so much you can't even imagine! And the free dinner is always delicious! ;) My dearest staff at HostelOne Sants, I love you guys, I loved the hostel altogether, it was just absolutely AWESOME! :P Definitely coming back!

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

super awesome and fun staff, dinner is delicious and free! we walked everywhere from the hostel, though its not the closest to the beach or other main attractions. the rooms and bathrooms were clean.overall, very satisfied!

Angel and Rob were great hosts. We felt welcome straight away. The free dinner and good value breakfast were great! The communal area where everyone sat and shared meals was a great way to meet other travellers and find out good things to do in Barcelona. Highly recommended! Linda is the best :)

The best atmosphere!!i miss that place!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Had great time, the staff are amazing and is great for meeting people!

• 24th Sep 2014

Great staff, so clean, and my visit would not have been nearly as epic if I had stayed anywhere else! Thank you!

I've travelled a lot, stayed in many, many hostels and this was one of my favorites because of it's friendly communal atmosphere which is sadly often lost these days in many corporate hostel chains which can feel a bit souless. The guys that run it make a real effort to create a good vibe and even cook a free evening meal every night which gets people together, chatting & joking with eachother as hostels should be rather than glued like zombies to their iPads. Highly recommended!

Originally booked for one night and stayed for five. Amazing staff and atmosphere-always happy to help and answer any questions no matter what time of the day. Easy to meet people for a single female traveler due to the daily provided (delicious) dinners and there's always somewhere to go out at night. Highly recommend staying here as the staff make it feel like home... Especially Linda who makes delicious cake every morning!

• 22nd Sep 2014

this place was great! it's a little far from the center of the city and the beach but the metro in Barcelona is super cheap and there's two stops right next to the hostel. the best part was the staff for sure! Angel, Rob, and Charlie were the best welcome wagon we had on our two month trip and they made sure everyone met everyone else! it honestly was like a little family. thanks for the amazing stay guys!

I loved staying at this hostel. I was a little nervous as it was my first time staying at a hostel and travelling alone but the minute i arrived, i felt safe and comfortable. They showed me exactly how to get around, where to go, and what to expect in the city. There's dinner at 9 every night which helped me meet new people. The beds were comfortable and the washrooms were clean. My favorite part about the stay was how friendly and helpful the staff was especially Angel! I would stay here again

Right now I am in this beautiful camping site facing the blue lake Geneva, and the far away pinkish mountain. Sun is setting followed by the new moon. In front of hundreds water birds, I cried, since all I hear is the voice of angel from hostel one sants, saying dinner is ready... I want to go home to eat, and the home is hostel one sants. Love you angel, and all the people working there. Linda, miss u too!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • China

I had an amazing stay at Hostel One Sants! The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the dinner was great (as well as being free!!) and i could get around the city very easily. All in all a great hostel i´d like to return to one day!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Millymary

The employees (Angel and Rob) were awesome, very nice guys, the atmosphere is totally calm and laid back, the people who stay at the hostel are cool, and the overall experience was fantastic!

• 18th Sep 2014

The best hostel I´ve ever been too! Staff is extremely nice and helpful. They can help you with everything you need. It is clean and you can enjoy free dinner! In the evening you can get out and enjoy the wild clubs of Barcelona for free! I wanted to stay there just one night but when I saw how great it is I stayed 4 nights more. Thank you very much for amazing stay and when I will be here again I will definitely come back!

• Poland

One of the best hostels we've ever been to! The staff was amazing and helpful, especially Angel and Robbie. Whether you're looking for a place to rest or a place to party, this hostel literally has everything you could ask for. Only planned on staying one night, but turned into a week!

Excellent Hostel! Angel and all the guys have been so helpful, making us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The free dinners is a great way to socialize

• 18th Sep 2014

Family dinners are great! The staff are so friendly