Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

THE BEST hostel and it's all down to the staff! Angle and Rob will make your stay epic, and a shout out to Linda who is so friendly and helpful and makes amazing cake for everyone to share. Great if you love to party, but also great for those who just want to make new friends, as everyone hangs out for the awesome free communal dinner and then you can go out with the crew, or chill at the hostel and play pool or chat. I guarantee you will have an amazing time in Barcelona if you stay here. Nice!

My stay at sants was a fantastic experience. All the staff are super friendly and help you out with anything. If you're staying here its like you're part of a big family, a very personal experince. They organise nights out with everyone. You'll have a great time if you stay here.

• 16th Sep 2014

Rob, Angel and Charlie. You guys were amazing. My friend and I had an awesome stay at Hostel One Sants. Free dinner every evening, breakfast available in the morning. We loved our room. We loved your activities. We'll miss you but if we come back to Barcelona: we know where to go!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I had a great experience with this hostel for second time. I have to mension that Angel is a great person, he helped me a lot with everything. I recommend this hostel to everybody :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

Where to start? This hostel is brilliant for everything. Angel, Rob, Charlie & co. are very accommodating and try their utmost to make sure you have an amazing stay in Barcelona. Each night there is a free meal which always tasted good and this was also a great way to meet new people. The activities organised each night were also a lot of fun. The hostel is also located in a cool area (easy access from metro) The roof terrace is a great place to chill out. Trust me you won't want to leave

Really great place- especially if you're looking to meet fellow travelers. The dinner was lovely and everyone eats together which really creates family atmosphere. Staff is amazing, with Angel remembering the names of every single guest! Quite noisy at night so perfect if you're looking for some socializing!

We were very satisfied with our stay (7 days) at the Hostel One Sants. The staff very was helpful at all times. Carlos is very knowledgeable about Barcelona and is always willing to share his information, which we found enormously helpful as we stumbled our way around the beautiful city. Linda works hard to keep the hostel clean and livable. We appreciated her efforts. If you are looking for a clean and friendly place to stay a few days, this is a good choice.

the perfect hostel for the perfect city. the staff here are amazing and the whole hostel has a homely feel about it. facilities are clean always and the roof terrace is a great way to relax and meet other people. Free dinner was the best ever. you won't want to leave the hostel in the end. I'll be back for sure!

Great atmosphere, Fantastic staff. Wonderful meal made for you each night and close to the Metro. The BEST hostel I have stayed in without a doubt.

• 9th Sep 2014

Had a great time at this hostel. I extended my stay by 3 nights because it was so much fun. The free dinner is a super bonus also. Dinner is cooked by the staff who end up hanging out with hostel stayers making it a more personalized yet professional hostel.

My experience at hostel one sants was absolutely fantastic. The staff were excellent and helped me with everything, they organised great nights out and knew the best places in town. I met so many amazing people there. In more practical terms the facilities werebrilliant and clean and the free vegetarian dinner every night wasan added bonus! Some reviews have said that the location isn't great but it is a 2 minute walk to the metro and surrounded with bars, banks, shops and everything you need!

• 7th Sep 2014

Best hostel atmosphere I've ever experienced. The Staff is great; Angel, Robb, Carlos all made sure we were taken care of, even when we wanted to stay longer than our booking and they were full up they found a way to accommodate us. Dinner every night and drinking games after were awesome. At this hostel you'll make real friends, I'm still traveling with someone I met there three weeks ago. Overall the best combination of relaxed vibe and everyone going out to party together.

• 6th Sep 2014

We stayed at Hostel One Sants at the end of September 2014. From the start, Angel and the other guys made us feel like we were part of the family. Excellent indications and suggestions, delicious dinner and Happy Cake, very clean rooms and bathrooms, but most importantly, some of the nicest people I've ever met! Angel even took the people clubbing every night, but we couldn't go, being too tired after visiting the city all day! They also have a pool room, a nice terrace, and a cozy reception.

This place is awesome! Besides the hostel being so charming people who work there make it an amazing place! Thanks and hopefully see you again ;)

• Lithuania

Excellent atmosphere and staff! Ended up staying much longer than planned.

• Antarctica

Carlos was wonderful. He was so helpful and friendly all of the time, and he knew how to get us around easily. Our stay was so much better with his help. Rafa is amazing. We met him both at the hostel and out in the park. We saw a whole different side of Barcelona because of him.

Awesome staff was making me feel like home.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Amazing place to hang out and meet friends. Chill, clean, safe and fun!

Best hostel I've stayed in. It's a great place to stay especially if you're traveling alone. They definitely promote being social. The free dinner is a great way to meet other travelers and make plans for seeing sites. Rob's gnocchi was killer. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Angel was especially helpful, setting up travel and reservations for me. The location is in a real neighborhood instead of in the middle of all the tourist activities, which I prefer.

Hostel One Sants was definitely the best place I stayed in my ten week Europe trip! Such a great atmosphere, so many beers. The roof terrace and group dinners were amazing. It felt like everyone staying at the hostel instantly became best friends and there was always someone to hang out with, which was perfect especially as a solo traveller. Thanks Angel and the boys for making Barcelona the best x

• 4th Sep 2014