Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent Hostel (the best of Barcelona). Excellent care Rafa, Fiona and Carlos days! Recommended to all who will visit Barcelona! Excellent accommodation and impeccable service! I'll be back for sure and hope to Hostel One more wonderful days in Barcelona!

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thanks so much for a great stay! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our entire stay.

• 20th Mar 2014

Hostel One wasn't a bad stop, the staff went above and beyond in every aspect and embodies how enthusiastic staffs should be. It's tempting to leave all 100's just for their sake, but even though this review might now be 100% I was verrrry satisfied with the stay. Having dinner be complimentary is absolutely wonderful and saves my wallet much grief and if I had questions they were more than answered. I'd stay again and if you're in the area, give it a shot.

This was our (myself and brother) first hostel experience. The staff was simply amazing. They aimed to please. Staff made sure we all were having a great time. One night, one of the staff members escorted us to one of the clubs on his own time just to make sure we all made the most of our stay. Thank you!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Bahamas

Тнапк уоц

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Everything is perfect. All of the staff are very kind-hearted, they are always there when you need help. Especially, this hostel provides very dilicious FREE DINNERS!!!

The staff is quite informative but not good to overhear a male staff member to make fun of three asian girls. And also find some trash and dust around the bed.

Great hostel! Very nice staff. Good idea to have the free dinners instead of free breakfast as it makes it easy and fun to meet new people. We had a very good time there! The only issue is the location - it is close to a metro station, but far to the main principal attractions.

Recommended to every other backpacker going to Barcelona that I met along my trip! Felt like home, felt like family!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Just awesome...the atmosphere is incredible and the staff is amazing! Stay there!

Meals together in the evening, happy cake in the morning. Even tried yoga on the terrace roof. The atmosphere here is fantastic and it's a great place to meet others when you are a solo traveller. It may not be next to the beach but it is easy to get around using public transport and using a cheap 10 trip ticket, or walking... it's very flat. It's clean and the family atmosphere can't be beaten.

Had a great stay there! Greetings to Carlos! ;)

Really enjoyed m stay at this hostel the beds were good showers were nice and the common area is a really great place to meet new people and have fun with other people staying there. Would definately go again

Had a good time! The facilities are modern and clean. The common areas are nice. The location is good for watching a Barcelona soccer game since it's close to the stadium! There are a lot of cheap and good bakeries near by as well.

we stayed at 7 different hostels around europe and this was by far the best, the atmosphere was fantastic, the facilities are great and the staff are brilliant, helpful and knowledgeable, Can't recommend this place enough it was amazing!!! 100%

This is the first time I´ve ever written a review for a hostel... to come to think of it, this might be the first time I´ve ever reviewed anything on the internet. Hostel One Sants was so incredible that it popped my review cherry. And, now I´m sitting here satisfied... Oh so satisfied. Shouts go out to Rafa, Liz and Carlos

Best staff ever, thank you Fiona for the amazing time, very clean, good location, best hostel ever been, definetely come back very soon :-)

• 12th Feb 2014

Hostel One Sants was a hostel with a very homely feel. It's located a bit further out from some of the main attractions but the staff and atmosphere made up for it. I highly recommend this hostel as its very easy to meet people and the free hostel dinners were absolutely delicious.

The hostel is wonderful!!! You can have free snack and dinner. And the most impressive thing is that I find many interesting logos in the hostel.It is very different from others.I like it!!!!

Such a good hostel! The free dinner is actually the smartest and best thing ever; it gets everybody together and lets them plan their night. The hostel is close to the metro, has a great atmosphere, and is clean with good wifi. Fiona is the best!