Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was amazing. Everyone worked there was fun, knowledgeable about the city and knew how to treat guests right. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona .

• 27th Jun 2015

Great times with the crew especially hiking up to Montserrat. cheers to Charlie Jamie Amy Mikaela ya'll are the best and made Barcelona special. 100%!

Great hostel with fantastic staff who work really hard to ensure an environment where everyone feels welcome. I stayed here twice in my last trip being a solo traveler and it's a great place to be based from in Barcelona.

Loved every second!! AMAZING PLACE! staff are incredible and always go above and beyond. Free dinner, cheap and extensive bbuffet breakfast. Awesome day and night activites. Plus sweet terrace and basement. Wouldn´t stay anywhere else. Cheers guys!!!!!!!

Super chilled out vibes with good solid meal

Was excellent. That staff especially care about your stay

• 23rd Jun 2015

Convenient locatiion and very friendly atmosphere. Got my phone stolen the first night in barcelona and the staff really did a good job orienting me so that i wouldnt get lost. The free dinners were great.

Best place ever

• Argentina

My stay here at hostel one Sants was spectacular! The staff are all so welcoming and nice and they really treat you like family. The dinners are amazing and so convenient not to mention very cost effective as well! I can't state enough that the staff at Sants all put their best effort to make sure all their guests have a great stay in Barcelona!

• 22nd Jun 2015

The staff is super cool. The rooms are quite small. The bathrooms could be cleaned more. The atmosphere is lively as there are plenty of events happening. The staff really takes interest in welcoming the guests and taking them for tours. Free dinner is also offered. It is near to the metro station , I would definitely go here once more.

We will be back..... The staff made the hostel! Big atmosphere, very accommodating and excellent facilities. Shoutout to Charlie & Mikaela. Much love, Billy & Danny

I've stayed at over 30 hostels throughout the past 3 months, and Hostel One Sants was, without a doubt, the best! The location is ideal, being steps from the metro. The free dinner is a perfect place to meet fellow travelers. Most importantly, the staff is a cast of characters from all over the world who make you feel at home the second you walk through the door. They plan fun-filled activities for every day and night. If you're coming to Barna, definitely stay here because it's simply the best.

MOST AMAZING HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT! the food is axing and the staff are the kindest, most good hearted people I've ever have the provilege of meeting! #hostelone !!

• 21st Jun 2015

Absolutely fantastic experience at Hostel One Sants! All the staff are absolutely incredible and they make you feel so so at home. They take you out and make a free family dinner every night. Absolutely legendary hostel, one of my favourite in my entire time in Europe. Came for 4 nights and stayed for 8! They work hard to make sure your experience is fabulous and unique. Hands down the best place to stay in Barcelona! Massive shout out to all the staff who made my stay so golden

This hostel is the best thing since sliced bread. Absolute 10/10 if you stay at another place you will have a bad time. Staff are full of banter and the atmosphere is on point.

• 21st Jun 2015

Wish we could of stayed longer! Staff are great and very welcoming. Hope to come back one day :)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

This was the best hostel expeerience I've ever had. The staff is beyond incredible. They're extraordinarily friendly, funny, helpful, and just overall really cool people. They'll take you out on day trips which highlight interesting cultural and aesthetic aspects of Barcelona in addition to taking you out to fun bars each night. As a solo traveller, it was also very easy to meet people. I can't imagine not having a good time staying here and I'm only sorry that my stay was so short.

• 18th Jun 2015

The best hostel I've stayed in! The staff were amazing and so friendly, the dinners were delicious, and the daily and nightly activities were unbelievably fun!

SO GREAT!! Loved the staff, atmosphere, and free bar crawls and dinners. Staying here is like staying with a little family. So much fun. The bathrooms aren't great but it's a hostel. Rooms are a little tight but you shouldn't be sleeping much in Barcelona anyway :p Sangria making class was fun, and we loved the rooftop and downstairs area. You should definitely stay here!

The staff here was amazing. The dinners were great and always vegetarian (I'm not vegetarian at all but I loved the meals!) everybody is so laid back and unlike any other hostel I have stayed in. The nightly activities were fun as well