Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Stay here! Amazing vibe mainly due to great staff! :) lovely welcoming feeling attracting sociable guests, not that far out of the central bustle, a lidl next door, the breakfast is good but the dinner is a great way to meet people and was always delicious, lovely terrace and basement games room to party in, the staff take you out every night to a bar where you meet people from the other hostels and onto a club if you like, free entry most nights so throw yourself in! Best stay in Barcelona, x

By far the best hostel we've stayed so far in Europe!! The best staff ever! Charlie, Luca and everybody were awesome, friendly and helpful! Best mojitos EVER!!! The spot on the terrace was perfect! Chill and cozy, and the bbq made by the staff succeeded all our expectations!! Party every night was always brilliant! If I'm going back to Barcelona, I will not think twice, Hostel One Sants will be my choice for sure!! Well done guys!

Brilliant hostel, runs activities every night so it's easy as to meet people. They take you to really awesome bars and clubs. The hostel itself is a bit away from the city centre but there's a metro really close so it's not a major issue.

Hostel One is the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is absolutely amazing! Henry, Julia, Luca, and all the staff were so welcoming and made it feel like home. The free activities during the day and night were always the best. Every aspect of the hostel is incredible. Would 100% recommend everyone to stay here.

it was perfect! Great and nice staffs, free breakfast and dinner! (Although I haven't tried I'm pretty sure it's super good!) And they even have an elevator! I was impressed cuz in Europe, most of the hostels I have stayed, haven't had elevators. Toilet and bathroom were clean ;) two things 1. Wifi wasn't really working well in the room. Especially if your bed is near the window. (I stayed on 3rd floor) 2. The area wasn't a touristy area. But tickets are cheap so not bad to move around the city

Had a great experience at Hostel One Sants. The entire staff does their best to try and make everyone feel included and welcome. There's always something planned, whether it's a pub crawl or one of their daily tours. Free dinner is no joke as well. They cook it up chef Ramsay style and you get your fill. Every one of the staff members are top notch and love their job.

Great party hostel in a good location. The staff are incredibly friendly and amazing cooks for the family dinners! There are day and night activities and the staff will go out of their way to recommend places to go and things to do. It is not a party hostel where there is a lot of pressure to go out, but if you want to then everyone will certainly accommodate that! You should definitely stay here!

Awesome hostel with a great location next to the markets and near montjüic. The staff were absolutely exceptional and the most friendly I've ever met at any hostel. They loved to have a good time, help out with anything, and even cooked supper every night. I'd come back for sure.

Everything was perfect. A special mention for the staff. Awesome!

Excellent staff. Great vibe for a party hostel, everyone was friendly and so welcoming. One of the best places I've stayed in Europe. Loved the communal dinners as well, made staying in Barcelona a blast.

• 30th Oct 2015

This is my 10th hostel that I've stayed at in my time traveling through Europe (10 countries covered so far) and I can honestly say it's by far the best hostel experience I've had. From the moment Charlie greeted us at the door, we experienced a level of hospitality that felt more like coming home for the holidays then staying in a foreign place. Not only is the staff exceptionally friendly and kindhearted, but the tenants they attract are warm and approachable as well. #1 Hostel out there!

• 30th Oct 2015

Such a great hostel- loved it. Everyone is so friendly!

• 30th Oct 2015

Hostel one Sants is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Awesome staff, awesome activities. Everyday there are epic nights out and different day activities . There is so much love in this hostel, especially in the nightly family dinners. Shout out to Henry and Julz for the most amazing Halloween adventure!!!!!!! This is the best hostel for any solo traveller and I can't wait to come back.

• 29th Oct 2015

It really felt as though I was staying at a friends place rather than a hostel, the staff were so inviting and really created an awesome atmosphere for myself and other travelers. Can't fault this hostel at all.

Great hostel , the staff were super friendly. This hostel in particular for me has a a great culture, I felt really included in the activities going on. They made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in. . I'd recommenced this hostel to anyone. Sound bunch of folks.

This place is as good as it gets. Big clean rooms and bathrooms, huge kitchen, and a really cozy set up. And the atmosphere is fun abd super friendly and the by far one of the best staffs of anywhere I've stayed!

Had a wonderful time at Hostel One. It was highly recommended to me my several people and I can see why. The staff, ammenities, and atmosphere were all great. So was free dinner :) Thanks so much for everything!

Absolutely recommend this hostel. The atmosphere makes you feel just at home, the staff are super helpful and some of the nicest people you'll meet. Location is bit out of the way of some things, but there's a supermarket like 30 seconds away, a cafe and the underground train 2 minutes away to get anywhere in the city. Do yourself a favour and stay here!

Such a brilliant hostel! They have definitely made it the perfect social hang out place with so many common areas. The staff are super fun and accommodating and simply wonderful people, the organised activities are great and free dinner even better. If you like smaller hostels where you can get to know everyone and feel like a family then one Sants is perf. Best hostel I have stayed at in Europe.

Loved everything about this hostel. Felt right at home and the staff addressed us all by name and were incredibly fun to hang out with :)