Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

All around excellent place to stay it. The people who are running the place really enjoy what they're doing and it shows! Very clean place, big lockers, wifi that worked, nicely equipped kitchen, and free dinners! Also: rooftop terrace :)

The free dinner is amazing! Great food and brings everyone together! also very clean and well equipped kitchen. Carlos at the hostel is amazing! took us out for a great night out showing us all the local bars! Fiona was also so helpful in telling me all the best places to go in Barcelona!

• 11th Nov 2013

Excellent hostel, friendly people and staff. I really liked the overview of Barcelona that Fiona gave me when I first arrived. Too bad I couldn't stay longer as I was only on a short weekend getaway. The free dinner was awesome too!

Nice place, people were very friendly. Would recommend this hostel, especially for people who want a close location to Nou Camp stadion.

• 6th Nov 2013

Best hospitality I've ever had in a Hostel :)

Great hostel, great atmosphere, very nice staff, great place to meet people, perfect kind of hostel for people travelling alone =D

The kind of place I was able to chill out and enjoy myself.. Get some chalk for the pool cues tho! Carlos is an awesome staff member and Rafa will help you out with anything you need. Cheers guys!

This hostel has everything you need when travelling. The beds were comfortable with good size lockers. Bathrooms and showers were clean. Has a really good kitchen with lots of utensils as well as handy items such as oil etc. Walking distance to Sants Train Station as well as the metro for sightseeing. Staff are really friendly and offered lots of advice on what to do. Supermarket very close by. Would definitely recommend.

It had a great atmosphere and the free dinner brought people together and one of the hosts took people out every few nights. Beds were ok and security good. Kitchen was great. It was hard with toilets and showers as only one on each level and only a few more on the basement. Location was good next to a metro but still a bit far from the city centre. Overall it was great and recommended.

This place was awesome! Cheers Carlos and Rafa.. U guys were great..

The staff were amazing - and the dinners were all delicious! This hostel does a really great job of making everyone feel welcome while keeping everything clean. Only complaint was that the laundry service was a bit expensive, and I would much rather do it myself than have the staff do it. Best hostel I've stayed in so far!

I chose this hostel due to the high rate of reviews and because I needed the good place not far from station. But I couldn't expect that this place could bring me so much happiness!!!! My vacation was finishing in 4 days, and this was the happiest part of it. I have met excellent people, the great staff and very delicious free dinners which gathered every day all people together and gave chance to meet new friends . It was amazing place by it's energy and people. Wouldn't change a thing!!

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Russia

My stay in hostel one sants was awesome. Being alone i found it super easy to meet people as there was a great atmosphere with everyone eating dinner together and a really cool relaxed terrace. Also the staff like rafa made my stay very memorable and fiona was super helpful and friendly and gave me all the info i needed to really enjoy barcelona. thanks guys! :D

• 23rd Oct 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Free dinner every night is a stroke of genius.

Great hostel. Stayed only for a night but can absolutely recommend it. Felt very welcome from the first second and it gets even better as they offered us a welcome beer for free. Room was practical, shower and toilet clean. All I like about hostels: it's not only good value for money but also a great atmosphere.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

This hostel was my favorite out of many hostels on my 3 month backpacking trip in Europe. They had mojito and sangria making courses, free family dinners, a cheap family breakfast and a staff member take the guests out at night. I absolutely adored the hostel manager, Rafa, and the woman who works in the kitchen, who's name I forgot. I had a day-long migraine that stopped me from touring and this woman took care of me and checked in on me. I HIGHLY recommend this family-like hostel to everyone!!

Very helpful and friendly staff, it was really great experience to stay there!

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Poland

This lovely family will welcome you in there nice place with open arms and open hearts! Sounds sorny but it's a actual fact. A wonderful place with lovely people all over it! A nice roof top terrace, shared meals in the evening and a nice atmosphere are additional. Stay there and make sure to give some love back to them!

Thank you all for a really friendly warm welcome.

• 19th Oct 2013