Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel! If you're looking for a home away from home, but actually far cooler (you'll be in barca for one) - you've found it. Chill rooftop terrace, delish free family dinners and activities to meet and hang with other guests offered every day/night. Awesome vibes and awesome people! Hands down best hostel experience I've had in Europe. Cheers to the staff for being legends and knowing how to party and have a laugh!

Amazing place with amazing people, really had a great time there and definitely going back!

I had a great stay, the staff were really laid back, friendly and wanting the hostel to do things as a group. Which was really nice. One suggestion would be to have soap in the bathroom, ours had soap but then ran out and the cleaning lady never topped it up. The mojito class was definitely a highlight. & the meals were amazing. Thanks for the great stay!

Top hostel in Barcelona. Great people. Very good activities. Greetings from Greece!!!

• 13th May 2015
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Staff was so friendly, welcoming, accommodating and helpful- myself and many others said it felt kinda like a big family! The best hostel I've stayed in so far! Such a fantastic sense of community and with great perks like the free dinners and outings! I was blown away & have already recommended them to other travellers!

• 12th May 2015

For me it was my first time staying in a hostel and what can I say, it was amazing, friendly staff, great atmosphere every was clean and the food was great aswell, definitely want to go back again. Cheers guys Drew

• 11th May 2015

Staff was great!

Amazing! Nothing else to be said. Staff are all great. Free dinner. Cheap breakfast (2.50 euro) Roof terrace. Clean rooms. Free wifi. Nightly hostel outings (optional). Metro station is ridiculously close. Only been gone a few days and already ready to go back.

• 9th May 2015

This hostel was the best! The staff were more than friendly and the accommodations were excellent, it was clean and everyone was nice. It felt like going to hangout at a friends house!

Good atmosphere and staff made a big effort to be very friendly and accomadating. Much appriciated. Free dinners were awesome

Very nice hostel, especially the staff makes you feel that you are their only guests. The terrace is super nice, always good for meeting new people. I definitely would come here again.

• 6th May 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel that I highly recommend. This was my second trip in Barcelona and although I loved the city both times, I had such a better experience thanks to this hostel. The staff is absolutely OUTSTANDING and the facilities are very clean. I traveled for a month and this was the best hostel that I stayed in. I actually extended my stay because I loved everything and didn't want to leave. I will definitely be back!

This hostel was amazing. The staff was very helpful and made the experience a great one. The dinner really made it a great atmosphere and got people to get to know one another which is very helpful when you are traveling alone.

• 5th May 2015

Hostel one is definitely a must visit, great family atmosphere and the free dinner is delicious! I was there for an hour before we went out for nasty Mondays and already felt like part of the family. Pretty clean, and staff are the best mixture of super chill and helpful. I would 100% recommend!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was amazing - I had so much fun every day and night! Home cooked meals each night were so nice and a great way to bring people together over a nice hot plate of food. I definitely recommend staying here!!!

The staff were absolutely fantastic! Best hostel I ever stayed at in Europe!

Hostel One Sants was an amazing experience for my first time staying in a hostel. It was clean, safe, close to the metro, had awesome people, gave great advice on both tourist-oriented and local things to do, and always had some activity going on each night. I had a blast and will definitely be going back one day!

• 4th May 2015

Fabulous staff, felt very welcome.

Cannot fault this place at all Staff: words can't describe how amazing the staff were - extremely helpful. Felt like family here! They made it such a fun stay and took us on some really good night's out (even if Rob is Welsh) Meals: staff cooked us meals each night, tasted really good and was really fun enjoying it with everyone there. Cleanliness: whole place was extremely clean In summary: such a chilled out place with absolutely amazing staff to make this place incredibly fun Just go!!

• 3rd May 2015

realy great staff. super chill rooftop. a basment with playstation.and events every night. probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

• 3rd May 2015