Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel One Sants is simply A M A Z I N G ! ! ! Great staff that make you feel at home as soon as you walk in and they even cook free dinner for you every night! Ended up extending my stay and will definitely come back soon! Special shout out to Charlie, Luca, Henry, Julia, Jamie and Marie for being the coolest and most unique people you will ever meet! Hostel One Sants was one of my hardest goodbyes :(

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere. I wish I could have stayed.

Fantastic vibe about the place! Staff are unique, friendly, and very helpful. Organized nights out EVERY night are fantastic. Common areas (rooftop terrace, basement, kitchen) are great places to relax and meet fellow travelers, chat about best places to go over a beer, and basically have a laugh. Things are kept clean, dorm rooms are comfortable, and the location is ideal (mere minutes from 2 metro lines). Free dinner is great too! I extended my stay, I loved it so much here! Top hostel in BCN!

Do yourself a favor and book here.

Extremely friendly staff. The moment I arrived Charlie at the front desk gave me a thorough overview of what to do in Barcelona which was really useful. I have travelled in hostels all over the world and I've never been to one where the staff and guests have merged so seemlessly. As a solo traveller it was particularly great to have meals together every night and then to go out in the evening together, as well as the day activities. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• 17th Oct 2015

The staff were incredible, total party hostel and very lively! The dorms were small but did the job just right. Nightly/ Daily actives made our stay extra special. Rob at the front desk during the day and Jules at night made our stay extra incredible. We love Hostel One Sants and can't wait to recommend it to our friends!! Thanks to all the staff for making our 6 days in Barça that much better!!!

This hostel is by far the best I have stayed in. The staff were very friendly, approachable and amazing. The rooms were spacious and a very safe and friendly environment. The cleaning lady, Linda, was very thorough in keeping the rooms clean. If you go to Barcelona, you MUST!!! Stay there, it is just the cherry on top of your cake for your stay in Barcelona.

• 16th Oct 2015

Cheers guys for a fantastic weekend! If you're looking for a fun and friendly hostel then go to Hostel One. Comfy dorms, great atmosphere and a chill roof terrace. Shout out to Jamie and Charlie for a cracking Saturday night out, and of course to the big man himself, Birchello! All the best, Tom & JC

• 16th Oct 2015

There is a longboard for costumes take a ride, this is more than perfect and the kitchen atmosphere and the night party with the staffs is incredible. The free dinner is really good.

The dictionary defines superlative as: of the highest kind, quality, or order, surpassing all else, or others. Supreme. I define it as Hostel One Sants. As a place, as a hostel, as a house and as a home, it is of the highest kind, quality and order. Supreme.

• 15th Oct 2015

Words are not enough to describe such an insanely awesome place known as hostel one Sants. Still I'd like to try. They nail the basic hostel stuff like cleanliness lockers etc. But the staff is out of this world as you get this positive vibe from them which makes you feel as you belong there. Staff is there 24/7 and they are such lovely people they become your friends. Luca and Henry thanks for being awesome friends. Jamie please keep cooking. You are an awesome cook. Luca you the best bro :)

Great place. If you're looking to have a good time in Barcelona then this is the place. Great people working at a great hostel. Shout out to Charlie and Luca for being genuine people! Highly recommend

Hostel One Sants was the last stop on our Fall Break trip and it was by far the best. The staff at the hostel was amazing. Everyone who works there is so friendly and has such a good knowledge of the city. Make time to go to the family dinners or hang out on the terrace – jokin around with staff members like Charlie and Luca was our favorite part of our trip. We can't wait to go back!

• 13th Oct 2015

Barcelona was the last stop in our fall break adventure. After staying in hostels with rooms of 10 noisy girls and dirty bathrooms, my best friend and I were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Hostel One. The entire staff was so welcoming and provided such a wonderful atmosphere. Charlie really won us over with his helpful directions and exciting energy. After four nights we left with new friends and so many memories.

• 13th Oct 2015

Best hostel I stayed in. Solo travelers look no further. The staff make this place an absolute gem. Daily outings, free dinners to meet all the cool peeps in the hostel, nightly pre-gaming and drinking games after dinner, then pub crawling with the staff none of which costs a penny (besides your drinks) and gets your free entry to clubs. This is so much more than a party hostel, the staff is authentic, down to earth, accepting and genuinely care about the guests. Best time in Europe here!!

Absolutely wicked hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. You'll feel right at home in this place, the atmosphere is perfect for socializing and the staff definitely contribute to that vibe. Wish I could have stayed longer. Cheers guys.

• 12th Oct 2015

Already missing this staff and the friends I made there. I spent last week in Barcelona with Hostel One Sants and had an incredible time with no complaints at all. By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at and they have completely nailed down creating a sense of community. Enjoy this hostel is by getting involved with the many activities and group settings that they offer. I fell in love with this city and it was mostly to do with this amazing place. I can't wait to go back ASAP.

• 11th Oct 2015

the best hostels I've ever been to, very friendly staff, great social atmosphere, free lunch and pub crawl every night.

The past 10 days I've spent in this hostel have been one of the biggest adventures of my life. The staff are some of the kindest, most amazing people I have ever met and really make you feel like family. Also free dinner and parties every night, what more could you want? If you're thinking about staying here just do it, I promise you will not regret it!

• 10th Oct 2015

Such a great place to stay, it was my first time in a hostel and lets say that they set the bar pretty high for others, i had a wonderful moment there, only have good thoughts about my 5nights there. Cheers!