Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Had a great time at this hostel. I extended my stay by 3 nights because it was so much fun. The free dinner is a super bonus also. Dinner is cooked by the staff who end up hanging out with hostel stayers making it a more personalized yet professional hostel.

My experience at hostel one sants was absolutely fantastic. The staff were excellent and helped me with everything, they organised great nights out and knew the best places in town. I met so many amazing people there. In more practical terms the facilities werebrilliant and clean and the free vegetarian dinner every night wasan added bonus! Some reviews have said that the location isn't great but it is a 2 minute walk to the metro and surrounded with bars, banks, shops and everything you need!

• 7th Sep 2014

Best hostel atmosphere I've ever experienced. The Staff is great; Angel, Robb, Carlos all made sure we were taken care of, even when we wanted to stay longer than our booking and they were full up they found a way to accommodate us. Dinner every night and drinking games after were awesome. At this hostel you'll make real friends, I'm still traveling with someone I met there three weeks ago. Overall the best combination of relaxed vibe and everyone going out to party together.

• 6th Sep 2014

We stayed at Hostel One Sants at the end of September 2014. From the start, Angel and the other guys made us feel like we were part of the family. Excellent indications and suggestions, delicious dinner and Happy Cake, very clean rooms and bathrooms, but most importantly, some of the nicest people I've ever met! Angel even took the people clubbing every night, but we couldn't go, being too tired after visiting the city all day! They also have a pool room, a nice terrace, and a cozy reception.

This place is awesome! Besides the hostel being so charming people who work there make it an amazing place! Thanks and hopefully see you again ;)

• Lithuania

Excellent atmosphere and staff! Ended up staying much longer than planned.

• Antarctica

Carlos was wonderful. He was so helpful and friendly all of the time, and he knew how to get us around easily. Our stay was so much better with his help. Rafa is amazing. We met him both at the hostel and out in the park. We saw a whole different side of Barcelona because of him.

Awesome staff was making me feel like home.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Amazing place to hang out and meet friends. Chill, clean, safe and fun!

Best hostel I've stayed in. It's a great place to stay especially if you're traveling alone. They definitely promote being social. The free dinner is a great way to meet other travelers and make plans for seeing sites. Rob's gnocchi was killer. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Angel was especially helpful, setting up travel and reservations for me. The location is in a real neighborhood instead of in the middle of all the tourist activities, which I prefer.

Hostel One Sants was definitely the best place I stayed in my ten week Europe trip! Such a great atmosphere, so many beers. The roof terrace and group dinners were amazing. It felt like everyone staying at the hostel instantly became best friends and there was always someone to hang out with, which was perfect especially as a solo traveller. Thanks Angel and the boys for making Barcelona the best x

• 4th Sep 2014

If you are in Barcelona, you definitely need to stay here. Incredibly clean rooms and very pleasant staff. DInner is a treat, where Angel will cook up a Sevillan treat or incredible pasta. Moreover, there are bar crawls EVERYDAY and you get to experience the local party scene. One Sants is also conveniently located to the Metro and it's very easy to go around. I felt safe getting home late at night. I'll be back!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! staffs were so kind and every night Angel(one of staffs) cook diner for everyone! And it was really delicious! I stayed just one night but they made me think that next time also I want to stay here!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Japan

Fantastic Hostel Angel and rob made great free dinners every night rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were more like friends going out with you every night , angel got everyone in for free and some places you get free shots. this is one of the best hostels ive stayed at thanks to all the staff for the great stay.

The best hostel ever!!! Book your stay here, you wont regret it! Close to metro in quiet neighbourhood, but hotel is far from quiet, had the best party nights here. Staff put on drinking games every night and take you out for free plus you get free entry into some of the top bars and clubs in barcelona. The hostel itself is clean and spacious. You get a free dinner every night and they can cook delish food! Shout out to staff angel and rob who werelike friends from the start. Truly felt at home

This place made me skip my flight! Hands-down the best hostel yet. There's a telling vid guide to the hostel and as you step in, there's the same great comradeship! Superb atmosphere&people, dinner eaten together each day, drinking games, soft terrace&areas, and all needed facilities. The chill but joyful attitude of the staff is infectious and they often joined for the nightlife. "Everyone is my friend!" says it perfectly :) (Idk re loc - central but tourist haven ~15m walk or bus/cab/sub less)

Extended my stay and thought I would never leave at one point, location was amazing, just close enough to the centre but far enough away to be able to chill. However it's the people was what really made it though; Big Rob - top lad, knows how to start the party n has some great stories, Charlie- really cool dude, loves the beach and dogs, Angel- more famous in Barcelona than Messi. Top vibe, top hostel.. I will be back. Oh & the free meals are delicious, I highly recommend the gnocchi!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Such a good hostel all the staff are great, great atmosphere and great dinner of course 😊

This is THE hostel to stay at in Barcelona! The staff is exeptional, friendly and just all around wonderful people. There is always something going on, the other guests have all been excellent and I don´t think I can speak highly enough about the atmosphere. This place has made me want to move to Barcelona permanantly. Carlos, Rob, Angel, you guys are amazing, thank you so much.

• 1st Sep 2014

I had a great time at Hostel One Barcelona for my trip. Rob was a very welcome host and the social side was lots of fun with beer pong and beer crawls available every night! The free vegetarian food was absolutely delicious and as a veggy it hit all the right spots. Its rare you will get food like that a hostel. There was some confusion over an extra nights stay but special thanks to Charlie who helped out in every way he could. Way to go buddy! Thanks guys! :)