Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I have been backpacking through Europe for the last several months. Hostel One Sants has been my best hostel experience by far! There are a number of different places to chill. overall the hostel is very clean. The best part is the staff. Right from check-in, Ellen sat me down with a map and showed my a tonne of good places in Bacelona to check out. Everyone was very warm and welcoming that each day at the end of my adventure I felt like I was coming home.

• 2nd Feb 2015

The staff were really friendly and helpful.

• 19th Dec 2014

Staff where excellent! Really friendly and went out of their way to make sure all had a good time, food was good, would reccommend!

Lovely staff. Family dinners are such a good idea, excellent way to meet other people. Something planned every night. Staff are lovely too. Best stay in Barcelona

• 15th Dec 2014

Actually I've been to hostel One Paralelo. I really recommend the hostel, the staff are very friendly and receptive, the atmosphere is amazing. I made very good friends from everywhere, everyday a good thing to do! Amazing parties, crazy hostel hahah I just regret to couldn't stay a few days more!

One of the best hostels i have been to. The staff are great, made me feel like home from the first min. Angel, the hostel manager, was one of the best things that happened in our trip. He is really eager to help, cooks dinner for us everyday and makes sure that our days and nights in Barc can never be better. The hostel is really clean, you can have conti.brkfst for just 2 eur and a beer for 1 eur. The hostel is very close to the metro station, and is a walking distance from most attractions,

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »