Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

The staff here was amazing. The dinners were great and always vegetarian (I'm not vegetarian at all but I loved the meals!) everybody is so laid back and unlike any other hostel I have stayed in. The nightly activities were fun as well

If you want the chillest and realest hostel experience with the most laid back staff and no corporate nonsense, stay here!!! I LOVED this hostel, the staff, Free home cooked Dinners and the love these guys have :) They bring you out at night, help you meet people and provide the best tips n tricks. Rafael, Jamie, Michaela, Rob, Linda, Charlie.. All of you are awesome! Thank you again for providing the best hostel experience I could ever dream of. Mucho amor!! Obrigado meu irmao -Colin

• 16th Jun 2015

Staff was refreshingly friendly and down to earth. And they really make sure that you enjoy your stay. It was a great environment, I recommend this hostel for solo travelers looking to socialize. The staff provided daily and nightly activities such as sangria classes. Also, the free dinner was definitely a big plus!

I really enjoyed the stay here. the free dinners were a big help, the staff was friendly, the facilities were clean, and the accessibility to the metro and seemingly the world's cheapest supermarket were great. be forewarned, this is a bit of a party hostel and they do drink a big deal here. that being said, you don't need to do anything you don't want to, and everything was clean and put together, despite the staff's occasional ahem... inebriation.

This is by far the best hostile I've ever been to. It is a very inclusive environment run by an incredible staff of people who showed us a great time. You are sure to have a lot of fun with Mikaela she's the best. I felt like I was a part of the Hostel One family the minute I was checked in. The nights out were a blast and with the day adventures we were able to thoroughly enjoy Barcelona. 10/10 I would recommend hostel to anyone.

• 15th Jun 2015

The staff was very friendly and had good ideas for nights out. I loved the vegetarian dinners! And Amy did a good job at explaining the main sites on the map as soon as we checked in. We stayed here twice since the first time was so lovely and easy :)!

• 15th Jun 2015

If you are looking for a party this is the place to be! The dinner was excellent and the people even more so. The rooftop is quaint but cute and the activities allow for any traveler to fit right in. Not suggested to anyone who likes to be alone or isn't about the night life, because this hostel just wants a good time!

hostel with a spirit, amazing staff, much more than just a barcelona experience.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Amazing staff!, great location, clean, nice terrace where u can meet other people, perfect for solo traveler as I was (I arrived alone to One Sants and I left this hostel with tons of new friends). FREE DINNER!, great atmosphere all day, every day, EPIC go out every night, FREE yoga lessons at the park. Ufff..what an amazing time in Barcelona! Wish to stay longer than 3 days. Miss this hostel, miss the people that i met there, miss the aussie beauty and the sweetest thing ever: Amy. Thanks OneH!

We absolutely loved our stay here. We felt welcome from the second we arrived, the accommodations were clean and comfortable. There is an atmosphere of friendship and collaboration. Free dinners and taking out the group to bars and clubs is amazing and I wish more places did this! Thank you Hostel One!!!

I've been traveling solo everywhere in Europe and this place by far has been my favorite. I can't explain in words how amazing everything and everyone is at hostel one. If you are planning on going to Barcelona stay here you won't regret it !!!!!! Thank you, hostel one staff :) P.s. great free cake

This place was perfect. Starting with a phenomenal staff who were friendly, helpful, hilarious and just flat out great to be around. Whether it was a delicious dinner that they cooked for us, or taking us to a park at day, and a party at night, they were just so eager to show us a good time, and the best parts of Barcelona. I can not Thank them enough and If I am ever back in Barcelona, no doubt I will be spending my nights here. Best Hostel I've ever been too, and recommended to all.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My stay here was amazing!! I unfortunately got infected adnoides and couldn't talk the staff were very helpful! Linda and Rafa gave me great tips to help me get better quick, I felt very comforted and part of their family because of how caring everyone there is! Also Linda was an awesome cleaning lady, and helped anyone she could! I LOVED how the hostel staff had activities for us during the day and night if you wanted, which was an awesome way to meet people and get around the city wit a staff

• 12th Jun 2015

Staying at Hostel Sants was the best experience I've ever had traveling. The staff (impossible to single any of them out because all are fantastic, but Rob in particular is the man) are not only kind and accomodating, but truly work hard to give guests a great experience. The free dinners were fantastic, the evening activities were a great way of meeting the other residents, and the facilities were great too. Would recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona

• 12th Jun 2015

Out of the 25+ hostels I've stayed at, this is easily one of the best, if not the best. Hostel One Sants offers the most inviting atmosphere literally from the moment you get in the door until the moment you check out. The hostel staff have something for people to do everyday and host a free dinner every night, both are a great way to make friends. By the end of your stay, you'll probably be friends with all the staff too. If you stay anywhere else in Barcelona, you're doing it wrong.

Hostel One Sants Barcelona is undoubtedly the best hostel I have ever stayed at . The staff are just amazing individuals who go all out to ensure that the travelers have an unforgettable time in Barcelona. Every afternoon theres a guided outing and then the best part about this hostel is the mouth watering free dinners prepared by the staff before they take you out at night. They also send u n emai with detailed info on how to get there and general useful tips.they the best.Wakhile ,S.Africa

• South Africa

This was one amazing experience staying at Hostel One Sants. I've never had this much fun before staying in a hostel. The staff really were great people who went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The tours and events they organised were great. The dinners, the cleaner, the wifi, these were all great and I'd gladly come back to this particular hostel. Thank you guys!

• South Africa

This hostel was an amazing choice for a Solo traveler like me. I met people and became friends with a solid group on the very first night. The communal dinner is the best way to meet people out of any hostel I have been to. The hostel itself was lovely, great staff, perfectly fine location, a lovely terrace and delicious food. The only single thing that could use improvement was the beds, which were quite rock hard in the room I was in. But I would not say that this detracted from the stay.

Best place, feels like home. Won't ever stay anywhere else in Barcelona again

100% the best hostel I've ever been to, and I'm not saying that lightly. Super friendly staff, the whole hostel is family. Activities all the time so you're never bored!