Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I Usually don't care to review hostel at all, but I feel like these guys really earned and deserve 100% . Great staff, really friendly and helpful. Thanks so much to Rob (Reggae night), Amy (free dinner  ) , Monica (Great Chef/ nasty Monday), Mikaela (Beach day) Rafa (Mojito class).. I really felt like I was hanging out with friends instead of staff members. I felt very welcome my entire stay. Top hostel in Barcelona. Highly recommended! …..

Really friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere in an amazing city. The free dinner every night was great. Would recommend this hostel to anyone! Thanks guys!

Location is a bit out of the centre but is offset by having two Metro stations within a 5 minute walk. Staff are very friendly and help full, plus knowledgeable about the city. The rooftop terrace is nice and the group meals are a great way to meet others. Cheap breakfast and a kitchen are a great plus.

Hostel one sants was my first hostel experience and I was really blown away by how amazing it was. The staff were all so nice and helpful and really made sure that everyone was having a great time, the free dinners were delicious and the activities (day & night) were all well organised and fun... And free! Can't recommend highly enough!!

• 25th May 2015

Amazing , loved everyone, brilliant staff , great weekend

• 25th May 2015

Couldnt have asked for a better hostel experience! Amazing energy coupled with amazing people :) we felt welcome the moment we walked through the doors and extended our stay the second day!

• 21st May 2015

In every way possible, Hostel One Sants exceeded my expectations. The staff--Rob, Amy, Rafael, Charlie, Mikaela, and Monica (yes, I stayed for one night and know them all by name), treat you like family the second you walk in the door. They go lengths to see that your stay in a comfortable one and create a strong sense of comradery that made me not once feel uneasy about the security of my possessions, and I actually wanted to hang out there! I feel like I was spoiled with my first hostel stay.

Came for a few days, stayed for a few weeks. Great sense of community, with a very inviting atmosphere. I've met some of my most favorite people here, hostel one Sants will forever be in my heart!

Hostel one is probably my favorite hostel out there. I'm pretty lazy and don't care to review hostel too often, but I feel like these guys really earned and deserve my highest praise! Cheers to Rob, Charlie, Amy, Thomas, Monica, and Mikaela. I really felt like I was hanging out with friends instead of staff members. keep it up guys! -Colin

Very nice staff, felt very welcome our entire stay, rooms are clean, beds are decent, bathrooms were kept clean, always had hot water for showers, wifi everywhere, a very social hostel I would recommend, located further out than most, but the Sants area is a nice local area with bars, supermarkets and much more.

Amazing hostel! If you're looking for a home away from home, but actually far cooler (you'll be in barca for one) - you've found it. Chill rooftop terrace, delish free family dinners and activities to meet and hang with other guests offered every day/night. Awesome vibes and awesome people! Hands down best hostel experience I've had in Europe. Cheers to the staff for being legends and knowing how to party and have a laugh!

Amazing place with amazing people, really had a great time there and definitely going back!

I had a great stay, the staff were really laid back, friendly and wanting the hostel to do things as a group. Which was really nice. One suggestion would be to have soap in the bathroom, ours had soap but then ran out and the cleaning lady never topped it up. The mojito class was definitely a highlight. & the meals were amazing. Thanks for the great stay!

Top hostel in Barcelona. Great people. Very good activities. Greetings from Greece!!!

• 13th May 2015
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Staff was so friendly, welcoming, accommodating and helpful- myself and many others said it felt kinda like a big family! The best hostel I've stayed in so far! Such a fantastic sense of community and with great perks like the free dinners and outings! I was blown away & have already recommended them to other travellers!

• 12th May 2015

For me it was my first time staying in a hostel and what can I say, it was amazing, friendly staff, great atmosphere every was clean and the food was great aswell, definitely want to go back again. Cheers guys Drew

• 11th May 2015

Staff was great!

Amazing! Nothing else to be said. Staff are all great. Free dinner. Cheap breakfast (2.50 euro) Roof terrace. Clean rooms. Free wifi. Nightly hostel outings (optional). Metro station is ridiculously close. Only been gone a few days and already ready to go back.

• 9th May 2015

This hostel was the best! The staff were more than friendly and the accommodations were excellent, it was clean and everyone was nice. It felt like going to hangout at a friends house!

Good atmosphere and staff made a big effort to be very friendly and accomadating. Much appriciated. Free dinners were awesome