Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Great stay, all the staff were amazing. Rafa made some great dinners, and Shawn and Charlie were so welcoming and went out of their way to treat every guest like a mate, instead of a client. The staff is really what makes this place as good as it is.

It was the best hostel I've ever been! I really enjoyed my time there and i wanted to stay for living! The staff are really nice they are always smiling and helping tje guests with everything. The staff is the best of the hostel!! it has a really nice terrace and dinner is free and excelent! The staff takes out guests during day and night so you can join the group every day and night. its located in a very nice neighbourhood near the metro. The best: the staff! I really recommend will come back!

Great Hostel, friendly staff and great atmosphere in general. Would definitely return.

• 3rd Apr 2015

My stay at hostel one was incredible, the staff was so friendly and I felt extremely comfortable. The atmosphere was very welcoming and it seemed as if I was part of a family. Rob was hilarious and so helpful when we had questions about navigating Barcelona. We had a great time!!!!!!!!! Definitely would stay there again!!!!!!!

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT! Such a great experience in a cool atmosphere. The staff is unbelievably fun and welcoming. Everything was wonderful! Can't wait to come back!

Amazing hostel! Easily the best one I have ever stayed. Location is good, right near to a metro and only a 10min walk from plaza espanya. Now... the staff, they are who really made the trip. Rafa, rob, Sean, Monica, Sam, Tyler and all the others (so many) are knowledgeable and fun to be around. Already excited to return!!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Amazing place. The staff are fantastic, absolutely take care of everything you need. Free dinners every night and always something going on. The beds are very comfortable and big. The rooftop terrace is amazing for a drink or a smoke, or just enjoy the sun. Good music on either the terrace or the basement with billiards, play station, and chill area. Highly recommend this hostel. They have everything you need. Best spot in the world.

Rob is by far the coolest guy you'll ever meet plus his beard is the best beard in the world. The staff there is wonderful and it's such a great atmosphere. By far best hostel experience I've ever had! We love you Rob!!!

Me and my friend had a great time at Hostel One Sants. The rooms are big and nice. the staff were awesome - very helpful and so friendly. it's a very familar atmosphere with great free dinner every day :-) I would stay again!!!

Best Hostel I´ve been to! Staff here are so wicked, felt like I was at home after 5 minutes . Facilities are awesome and the free dinners are insanely good and are such a great way to meet all the other guests even if you don´t want to head out on the town. They´ve got some great tips on places to see and take you out to heaps of cool places on the bar crawls. The last thing I did before I left was book in to stay there again in a month haha!

Amazing place I left and had to come back 2 days later it was so good. Best staff, really cool roof terrace and the dinners were really good. Felt like a big family at this place they do a great job of getting everyone together socializing and have day/ night activities. Free enty into most clubs they take you too as well. Definitely have to go back soon.

Great hostel. Highly recommended

The hostel is a bit out of the way. Although, I think generally the hostel is lively and fun, while I was there the group of people were reclusive and boring, staying in all night. Staff is extremely friendly.

This hostel was amazing!! The people there Rob, Rafa, Shaun, Monica, Charlie. Linda and for whomever I missed I do apologise, you made our stay so welcoming and family orientated straight away. The beds were comfortable and dinners were very filling which was fantastic. You will meet amazing and interesting people here who will assist and help in every way. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a fantastic place to stay is here!!

• 30th Mar 2015

Great hostel, thE staff is amazing!

Excellent hostel with very friendly staff, good facilities and a cool rooftop chillout space. Highly recommended!

After trvelling around Europe & North Africa for 8 months, I have to say that Hostel One is one of the friendliest, atmospheric, and best hostels that I have stayed in EVER ! The team are great, a free meal is layed on each evening (excellent grub !), and I have to say, I don't think that you will find a better, more friendly hostel in Barcelona......... Book up. You will not regret !! 😊

• 27th Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I could not have asked for a better place to stay, nor a better group of people. Rob, Ellen, Shawn, Charlie, Monica, Linda, and Rafa -- you all are outstanding at what you do and I will surely spread the gospel (so to speak) to those that are considering lodging in Barcelona. Thanks again for everything!!

Hostel One Sants felt more like home than actual home. Rob's brilliant, he gets you feeling acclimated within thirty seconds of arriving. Rafa's eccentric approach to life could put any tight wad at ease. Ellen, Monica, Linda, Shawn and Charlie only add to the friendly integrity and warmth of this hostel. Spain's charm was amplified by these accommodations and the memories made there. I've yet to leave, so it goes without saying that anyone would love it here.

• 23rd Mar 2015

This place was great, located near the metro, clean, walking distance to some sights and very secure. All this could have been terrible and it wouldn't have mattered because the staff here are incredible. Friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and in general amazing. I would like to thank them all for making my stay in Barcelona an even better experience and I hope to see you all again.