Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Out of the 25+ hostels I've stayed at, this is easily one of the best, if not the best. Hostel One Sants offers the most inviting atmosphere literally from the moment you get in the door until the moment you check out. The hostel staff have something for people to do everyday and host a free dinner every night, both are a great way to make friends. By the end of your stay, you'll probably be friends with all the staff too. If you stay anywhere else in Barcelona, you're doing it wrong.

Hostel One Sants Barcelona is undoubtedly the best hostel I have ever stayed at . The staff are just amazing individuals who go all out to ensure that the travelers have an unforgettable time in Barcelona. Every afternoon theres a guided outing and then the best part about this hostel is the mouth watering free dinners prepared by the staff before they take you out at night. They also send u n emai with detailed info on how to get there and general useful tips.they the best.Wakhile ,S.Africa

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

This was one amazing experience staying at Hostel One Sants. I've never had this much fun before staying in a hostel. The staff really were great people who went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The tours and events they organised were great. The dinners, the cleaner, the wifi, these were all great and I'd gladly come back to this particular hostel. Thank you guys!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

This hostel was an amazing choice for a Solo traveler like me. I met people and became friends with a solid group on the very first night. The communal dinner is the best way to meet people out of any hostel I have been to. The hostel itself was lovely, great staff, perfectly fine location, a lovely terrace and delicious food. The only single thing that could use improvement was the beds, which were quite rock hard in the room I was in. But I would not say that this detracted from the stay.

Best place, feels like home. Won't ever stay anywhere else in Barcelona again

100% the best hostel I've ever been to, and I'm not saying that lightly. Super friendly staff, the whole hostel is family. Activities all the time so you're never bored!

A very nice and laidback hostel with excellent facilities. The staff organised many activities and the lady at reception was very nice and helpful.

If you're looking for a party hostel, I would highly recommend this place. However, if you're looking for a place to relax and have a bit of a retreat, I would not recommend this place. This place is far from the center; Barcelona is very spread out so expect 30 minutes on the bus or subway each way to the beach and center. The place was clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooftop terrace was awesome, but unfortunately closes at 10 PM to guests.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Hostel One Sants. The atmosphere cultivated by the outstanding staff was really inviting. It is by far the best hostel I've stayed in during my trip and the next time I visit Barcelona I will most certainly be booking with them. Thanks guys for making my stay the highlight of my trip.

• 9th Jun 2015

Simply put, it's the best hostel I've stated at. It's the perfect home base for your trip. There is always something to do through the hostel, and the dinners are amazing. The staff make the stay absolutely fantastic.

• 8th Jun 2015

Great place to stay! Staff were awesome, big thankyou to all of them!

The staff and the rooftop terrace make this hostel! You guys are awesome!

Really great hostel with awesome activities everyday, really nice terrace and more importantly amazing people. Such a chill vibe, no way your leaving here without having a great time!

The staff are amazing. They have day trips and night events that make you feel like you are at home! Special thanks to Linda for keeping the place spotless and for always smiling. Will be coming back soon

God this place was a blast. While there are other places deemed "party hostels" this one takes the cake for me as the staff or so involved in your experience. Friendliest attendants I've had the pleasure of meeting and they really go he extra mile to make you feel at home. The people there were awesome too met a bunch of good friends and the free dinners are always on point, vegetarian every night however. Only quarrel is that it is a little bit out of the way from down town so plan accordingly

Fun spot to stay in Barcelona! The staff is super friendly and gets the party going. Wish it was more central but it's very close to the metro.

The hostel as really fun with great group of people running the place. Beautiful terrace, clean rooms, and free dinner! They also are very knowledgeable about the city so you will have lots to do during your stay.

Great people.

Hostel was fantastic! Great atmosphere felt like a shared home away from home rather than an impersonal hostel. Staff were always helpful and friendly and made my stay amazing! Always clean and Linda's happy cake at breakfast was delicious. Thanks to Rafa, Rob, Amy, Jamie, Charlie, Mikaela and Linda for a fantastic stay and taking us to some fantastic night spots in Barcelona. Hope to visit again one day! Definitely recommend to anyone travelling solo or with friends!

My trip would not have been the same without hostel one sants! The staff and everyone staying there made me feel immediately welcomed and at home. The free dinners, group outings, and rooftop deck were icing on the cake! This is the place to go if you want to meet awesome people and truly experience what barcelona has to offer. Shoutout to Rafa Mikaela, Jamie and Charlie and the rest of the staff for showing us a great time!

• 31st May 2015