Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Staff were very helpful and dinner was a treat. Only downside is you need to pop a taxi/metro to the city.

Over the course of my trip, I stayed at 11 different hostels. Hostel One Sants was BY FAR my favourite! Not only was the hostel incredible, the staff were all easygoing, friendly, and accommodating. As a solo traveler, I counted on meeting people in hostels to socialize with. Hostel One Sants made this easy. They provided free dinners (that were always very good), which allowed for all the guests to come together and meet each other before going out at night. I HIGHLY recommend Hostel One Sants!

We has an amazing stay!! The staff was extremely upbeat and helpful and always willing to tend to whatever we may need. Would highly recommend.

• 28th Jun 2014

Staff are super friendly! And really enjoy working there, which helps make this hostel what it is. Plus free dinner and cake! It's a bit out of town but the metro is easy in Barcelona so it doesn't make it a problem.

Awesome hostel, the staff were great and the free dinner each night was great

• 25th Jun 2014

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I ever stayed in, and I have travelled a lot. It was perfect for me as a girl traveling on my own. The staff know how to create a really good atmosphere and I felt welcome from the moment I walked in. The free dinners are great as well if you want to meet people. There is also a really nice roof terrace. It's not in the city centre but the metro stop is around the corner (and 2 supermarkets) and if you want you can walk to the centre.

The staff here are so friendly and committed , they really were so helpful :) they put on breakfast and do a free dinner but if you want to you can also use the kitchen to prepare your own food which was v. useful. I also found the location pretty easy to get to and there are a lot of cafes and stores nearby, as well as the metro :)

Loved this chain. The staff are amazing at making you feel at home, FREE DINNER every night, some small but nice hangout rooms, and a terrace to chill. breakfast is 2.50 but you can just use the kitchen, showers aren´t great but theyre warm and no 9-second button to press

Everything about this hostel was great. It was a bit out of the way but an easy 10 minute metro ride took you directly to the centre so you could escape the buzz whilst being so close to it. Very friendly staff and a great environment to meet new people. Hostel One as a chain is great as is feels like a house of friends.

A friend accompanied me to check-in. She had never stayed in a hostel before and after seeing my reception there, compared to her reception at her hotel, she asked, "Are all hostels this awesome?" A great place, I would stay again.

Hostel One Sants is a great place for travellers to meet people and experience all that Barcelona has to offer! The free meals every night make it easy to connect with others and the staff are extremely helpful with suggestions for parties, restaurants, and sights to see. The rooms and facilities were very nice as well. Lots of fun here, would definitely come back.

staff was nice and helpful.

• 14th Jun 2014

We felt that the atmosphere of the hostel is geared toward the younger crowd interested in being out late. The staff was really warm and helpful though.

Happy, friendly, positive, great terraza, free dinner, and interesting, helpful staff.

• 12th Jun 2014

Best hostel so far in Barcelona! Great staff and free dinner!

Perfect in everyway for the traveller

Excellent, excellent hostel. Never before have I felt so welcome and comfortable. Really just an exceptional experience to any others I've previously stayed at. Only factor to consider is that it is a bit far (maybe 15-20 min on the metro) from the more central touristy stuff, but personally I really enjoyed that aspect of it. The staff is AMAZING and work very hard to create a friendly atmosphere. Also free dinner is nice. A++ highest recommendation I can give.

A wonderful place! The staff is incredibly friendly, lively and helpful. Rafael makes incredible dinners every night. Carlos gave me a warm welcome and told me what to see while in Barcelona. I highly recommend this hostel. There's a nice roof to socialize, but don't be too loud when it's late. Enjoy your stay!!!

Very very good hostel, 100% going to stay there again the next time I find myself in Barcelona. Homely environment and a really good punch of people working to help keep the place lively and fun.

• 10th Jun 2014

I had an amazing stay at Hostel One Barcelona. The staff is great and fun and they really are a family, which makes you feel at home. Even though the hostel is small, there was everything i needed and the terrace was just so chilled. My best regards and good wishes for Carlos, Letitia, Julia and specially Rafa, a true pacifist and sun worshipper who lives by his principles, I had really interesting conversations with him.