Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Such a great place to stay, it was my first time in a hostel and lets say that they set the bar pretty high for others, i had a wonderful moment there, only have good thoughts about my 5nights there. Cheers!

Awesome hostel! The staff is super friendly (especially Marie the french canadian ;)) and very helpful! Lot of activities organized, and free dinner every night is great (good healthy food!!) Thanks again and I would definitely go back!

Amazing staff. Very clean. Not enough showers/hot water around 9-11 AM.

• 8th Oct 2015

I loved hanging out with the staff in this perfectly located, fun hostel. Do the daily activities with the staff and make sure to ask them how to get places-they know! Enjoy the free vegetarian meal and meet other people on the awesome terrace. Loved our stay-can't wait to come back for more fun.

Rob & co are some of the most outgoing, hilarious, and interesting hostel employees that I met on my month-long eurotrip. The family dinners at Sants were delicious, and they were always ready to recommend stuff off the beaten path. Evening activities were on point, and as a solo traveler it was an awesome way to meet people. Can't wait to go back. Thanks for everything, guys!

I only stayed at Hostel On Sants for a couple days and loved it! The staff is perfect and really encourages everyone to meet eachother and plans day and night activities! Luca is the man. The FREE dinner is delicious! Definitely reccommend going here!

If you are heading to Barcelona, this is the place to stay. The location is incredible. The staff become instant friends. When you check in they give you a map of the city and explain the neighborhoods. The rooms are comfortable, the guests are interesting, and the dinners the staff prepares are delightful. Do yourselves a favor and book your stay here.

Returned to hostel one because I loved it so much the first time. Atmosphere is always good and staff are very welcoming and informative. Will return again !

One of the best hostels i have stayed at, amazing staff, amazing dinners every night, clean facilities a well organized hostel. shoutout to henry, jamie and luca for an awesome time.

• 2nd Oct 2015

The room is quite clean and wifi connection is a bit worse. But the staff is very nice, showing what must go in Barcelona. Very nice and friendly. Shared bathroom is clean. A nice place to recommend!

Had a great time at Hostel One. Staff were friendly and always willing to assist. The hostel was clean and the free dinners were excellent.

Straight from the beginning was made to fell part of this great crazy family. Especially Rob. Top guy, was very helpful and detailed in introducing the city. Nice touch by taking you to your room upon arrival. Loved the basement with a pool table and playstation, great place to chill also in the roof terrace. Free dinner at 9 for all was a great way to bring the whole hostel & staff together before games in basement, then out to party.I loved my time there defo be back soon all staff where great

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

I loved staying at HostelOne! By far, my favorite of all Euopean Hostels. We had a blast hanging out with the staff, and it was non-stop social gatherings. We did choose to stay in a few of the nights but when we went out, it was a blast! The dinner every night is vegetarian and free, and I suggest getting breakfast there. Make sure to check out the terrace and do the activities with the staff-they love hanging with the guests. It's a great location next to groceries and metro. We loved it!

The stay was amazing, I felt very welcome as soon as I walked in by Rob who gave me all the relevant info about the area, the hostel and more. Free dinner was amazing especially if cooked by Jamie. Linda the housekeeper was great, very helpful and treated us like family. Overall it was a great hostel, perfect location and great staff. I definitely will return soon

• 28th Sep 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in - Highly recommend to single travellers!!! Great atmosphere, free dinner and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again!

I loved my stay at this hostel! the staff are amazing - so open, kind and helpful. The free dinner and activities were the best feature. Would 100% recommend :)

• 26th Sep 2015

When I made a check out Henery was at the reception, I gave him the key but he did not refund me the Five euros deposit, while I was in a hurry since the flight will departure soon. And he asked me to give them full score review for their wages to be given to them. How come he ask such question. I am very disappointed with this.

Most amazing experience on my trip so far! Never been in a better hostel that gets everyone together and involved. The dinners are always great and they offer free day activities as well as night ones. Would 100% go back in a heartbeat. Thanks for an amazing time in Barca Hostel One Sants! X

had the pleasure of finishing my trip here with these lovely people. massive shout out to all the amazing staff here who made me feel like I had a home for 10 days - they know how to have a few rawkus nights out as well don't worry. congratulations on quarter finals rob!!

Best Hostel experience! It felt like being home These guys are amazing! Thank you Rob, Charlie and Rafa! I had a wonderful time. At the check in they told me anything I need to know about Barcelona best places to go with insider tips you wouldn't know as a tourist Every night FREE DINNER! Perfect for solo travellers to meet people from all over the world And they take you to the best bars and party in the city, every evening! Safe neighbourhood and close to the centre. Very clean hostel!