Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Every morning there was freshly baked cake! And every night vegetarian dinner was cooked for us. It was delicious! The hostel was full of love, staff were friendly and always willing to help and offer advice :) I loved this hostel :) HIGHLY recommend to everyone!! Love love love!

The only things I'd improve is the wi-fi, not very strong one, but I could do everything I wanted to though! Very very very good and friend staff, they are like family to everyone there!

Excellent place to spend your days at Barcelona. For sure you'll know amazing people and an amazing Staff

Loved the communal spaces and dinner with everyone - such a sociable hostel full of lovely travellers. Great for people travelling alone who want to see Barcelona!

Excellent hostel all round. The best parts by far are the friendly staff and social atmosphere created by good common areas and a communal dinner.

Stayed for 4 nights in a mixed dorm, though the first night we had to stay in a private room that I don't think is usually used for guests. The staff was very helpful and informative about things to do around Barcelona. The hostel was lively most of the time so if you're looking for a more quiet hostel would recommend finding another hostel. The hostel is a little ways away from La Rambla and other major sights in Barcelona but the subways were pretty good. Spotty wifi in the dorms.

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone interested in making new friends and anyone who wants to go explore the city at all times of day or night. Everyone in this hostel is young, fun, and kindhearted - the staff and guest alike. Free dinner is a wonderful treat and a must if you want to meet some amazing people to go out with!

Since the day we arrive to the hostel, we felt welcome by the administration and guests. The atmosphere, the free vegetarian dinner and the sangria tastings were awesome. The only "not so great" thing was the location of the hostel, far from downtown. Thanks for the awesome staying!

Rafa, Vanessa, Tom and Carlos were by far and away the most friendly welcoming hospitable and helpful staff I've ever met in a hostel. The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing - dinner together every evening (free, vegetarian and delicious!) was a great way to meet everyone. I would highly recommend Hostel One Santa, especially if you're traveling alone as you will find it impossible to NOT make friends here. Jah love x

• 8th Aug 2014

The place has a cool vibe and it's good to get to know people. It was cool that dinner is included and is eaten together. However, 70 euro for a double twin is a lot for what the room was. It was a Spartan room - beds were fine but for this pric I would expect something a bit nicer/bigger.

Hostel One Sants was the best hostel I've stayed in yet! The staff was so friendly and awesome. Free dinner every night was always delicious, and made it easy to meet new people. This hostel feels like a family. I was traveling alone and was able to meet people constantly. I made so many new friends, and the hostel definitely played a big part in this. The terrace is very nice to chill on, and there's plenty of showers/bathrooms. Super clean! Super nice! Wifi not great, but there to meet people.

• 7th Aug 2014

We loved our stay at Hostel One Sants! It was located right near the train station so that was convientent for us. The free dinner was amazing,

• 31st Jul 2014

LOVE YOU GUYSSS

• 30th Jul 2014

Good, quiet location. Very friendly, helpful staff,. Free dinner. Internet and wifi

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at hostel one Sants. In particular I found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They were always there when you needed them. Whenever I come back to Barcelona I will definitely come back and stay at hostel one Sants. Thank you for making my time there so memorable :)

• 28th Jul 2014

Staff were absolutely awesome! I travelled for 5 weeks through Europe and of all the places i visited Hostel One Sants had the best team by far. Carlos & Vanessa were so lovely and went above and beyond the call of duty to help us. Carlos was particularly helpful with giving directions and welcoming us. Linda the cleaner was also kind and understanding! Vanessa also cooked dinner each night which was great, I had a great stay here. Thanks Hostel One Sants.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • jwfoster

Such a great place. The moment you walk in, you are welcomed with open arms. A great place for solo travellers - the staff make sure you socialize and have a great time

• 27th Jul 2014

My favourite hostel ever! My experience here definitely makes me want to return to Barcelona and use this very same hostel again.

• 24th Jul 2014

Our favorite hostel in Europe! The location is rather out of the way, but its very close to the metro and is a quiet place to sleep at night. From the instant we walked in we were greeted by friendly and welcoming staff and guests... every night is a free homemade dinner and most nights there are social events as well! We enjoyed Vanesa's sangria class, clubbing at Razzmatazz with Carlos, and our last night we met up with Vanesa and friends at the Barcelona Beach Festival! Highly recommended!

• 24th Jul 2014