Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Very nice hostel, especially the staff makes you feel that you are their only guests. The terrace is super nice, always good for meeting new people. I definitely would come here again.

• 6th May 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel that I highly recommend. This was my second trip in Barcelona and although I loved the city both times, I had such a better experience thanks to this hostel. The staff is absolutely OUTSTANDING and the facilities are very clean. I traveled for a month and this was the best hostel that I stayed in. I actually extended my stay because I loved everything and didn't want to leave. I will definitely be back!

This hostel was amazing. The staff was very helpful and made the experience a great one. The dinner really made it a great atmosphere and got people to get to know one another which is very helpful when you are traveling alone.

• 5th May 2015

Hostel one is definitely a must visit, great family atmosphere and the free dinner is delicious! I was there for an hour before we went out for nasty Mondays and already felt like part of the family. Pretty clean, and staff are the best mixture of super chill and helpful. I would 100% recommend!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was amazing - I had so much fun every day and night! Home cooked meals each night were so nice and a great way to bring people together over a nice hot plate of food. I definitely recommend staying here!!!

The staff were absolutely fantastic! Best hostel I ever stayed at in Europe!

Hostel One Sants was an amazing experience for my first time staying in a hostel. It was clean, safe, close to the metro, had awesome people, gave great advice on both tourist-oriented and local things to do, and always had some activity going on each night. I had a blast and will definitely be going back one day!

• 4th May 2015

Fabulous staff, felt very welcome.

Cannot fault this place at all Staff: words can't describe how amazing the staff were - extremely helpful. Felt like family here! They made it such a fun stay and took us on some really good night's out (even if Rob is Welsh) Meals: staff cooked us meals each night, tasted really good and was really fun enjoying it with everyone there. Cleanliness: whole place was extremely clean In summary: such a chilled out place with absolutely amazing staff to make this place incredibly fun Just go!!

• 3rd May 2015

realy great staff. super chill rooftop. a basment with playstation.and events every night. probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Norway

We loved Hostel One Sants! The staff are incredible, extremely helpful, friendly and know all the best places to go around Barcelona. The hostel was always clean - thanks Linda :) The atmosphere is great you get a free dinner and they treat you like family. If you need somewhere to stay in Barcelona this is the one, we wished we had time to stay longer!!

• 2nd May 2015
  • New Zealand

free dinners were grate and the staff was awesome

It 's a awesome hostel. I went there for a weekend stay in Barcelona and I hade a great time. The terrace is super nice and a good place to chill in the morning and evening. Staff was wonderful and really helpful. There's always something happening every night so u won't get bored.

Very nice people, lot of fun, homemade food and well prepared activities.

I Desire now back

Had an awesome time with the awesome people at one Sants! They have some truly great staff there which made my stay in Barca a lot of fun. The free dinners are absolutely incredible also - ask nicely for the beetroot, pear salad!

Absolute best place I've been so far. There is always something to do; both the day and night. All the staff are really friendly and knowledgeable; always wanting to help. Whilst there you will feel a real sense of community and family that all hostels should aim for. You will always be laughing; basically it's mint.

Had an amazing time with the staff of HostelOne Sants. We arrived late on a Tuesday and were immediately greeted with food, sangria, and smiling faces. The staff is SO WELCOMING! We instantly bonded with our favorite Aussie Amy. The staff took a group out for the night and encouraged all the guests to bond. We had a great time in our short stay and wish we could have stayed there longer! Thanks so much for an amazing time!

• 28th Apr 2015

Excellent, super friendly, and helpful staff! We arrived late at night, and they had saved (free) dinner and sangria for us. Night outings with the hostel are free and fun. Free printing and use of computers. Everything is clean and there are plenty of bathrooms. My only complaint is that the 4 person room I stayed in was rather small. Two bunk beds and four lockers were all that really fit. There was not much space to stand or leave anything out, so ALL belongings had to be put in the locker.

• 28th Apr 2015

I loved my one night here. Staff are nice(Rafa, rob, AMY!!) Amy is the nicest person I've met on my travels yet. Free dinner was delicious.