Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Stayed at Hostel One for 4 nights, and it was great. Rafa, Carlos, and Fiona were amazing hosts!!! I don't recall the Hostel advertising it, but they offer free dinner every night, and its really good! Next time I go to Barcelona, I will be staying with Hostel One again for sure!

Very nice hostel, very nice staff, great atmosphere overall. The ¨family style¨ dinners were a great touch and a fun way to meet the people staying there. Good rooms, good location, fun place to stay. Will definitely be back.

Great location for us as we were only here a night and needed access to both major bus station and airport. If we had stayed longer I would have stayed somewhere more central. Staff was very kind and provided anything we needed, hairdryers, towels etc. Very communal feel with the free dinners everynight and pub crawls. Great rooftop terrace. Not a lot of showers but very good quality hot and very clean.

This hostel is amazing with the great staff, free dinner and the roof top. The place is quite safe and close to Camp Nou.

I enjoyed my time in Barcelona more because of this hostel. The staffs were very lovely and helped me settle in. They showed me where to go and how to get around with a free map. It proved to be very helpful especially when you're in a city you've never been in before! Oh and the free dinner was just cherry on top. Thankyou for a lovely time from Nepal!!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Nepal

This is the first review I've ever writen because one reason: this is the best hostel I've stayed in. At first the staff is just perfect. Carla, Gonçalo, José and PJ helped me with all the issues I had. Even when I lost my mobile, Carla even borrowed me her own phone to make a call. Wonderful dinner cooked by Gonçalo and PJ and amazing chit chats during the night with José, who hosted me very well on my first day. The atmosphere of the hostel is also enhanced by their instalations.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The staff was awesome, while we didn't participated in any of the activities, they seemed very fun. The location is close to the Sants station, so you can arrive to Barcelona by train and get to the hotel quickly by metro

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This is an amazing hostel. I didn't know what to expect going into it because my friend booked it and so I was blown away by the helpfulness, friendliness, and overall awesomeness of the staff. Free dinners and free cake were an added bonus. I met a bunch of people also staying at the hostel that were very cool. On Friday night, they gave us a mohito-making lesson that ended in a free mohito. Then they put on a cool circus performance for us and took us out to a club. Highly, highly recommend.

• 27th Mar 2014

Great place to stay. Good good for dinner. Met some of the best people here.

Hostel One Sants is magic

This is easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The free dinners insist upon people coming together and hanging out, and the hostel staff was readily bringing people out on the town.

The hostel staff was really nice but didn't know what they were doing. They sent us in the wrong direction many times and gave us bad recommendations for bars.

• 24th Mar 2014