Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent, excellent hostel. Never before have I felt so welcome and comfortable. Really just an exceptional experience to any others I've previously stayed at. Only factor to consider is that it is a bit far (maybe 15-20 min on the metro) from the more central touristy stuff, but personally I really enjoyed that aspect of it. The staff is AMAZING and work very hard to create a friendly atmosphere. Also free dinner is nice. A++ highest recommendation I can give.

A wonderful place! The staff is incredibly friendly, lively and helpful. Rafael makes incredible dinners every night. Carlos gave me a warm welcome and told me what to see while in Barcelona. I highly recommend this hostel. There's a nice roof to socialize, but don't be too loud when it's late. Enjoy your stay!!!

Very very good hostel, 100% going to stay there again the next time I find myself in Barcelona. Homely environment and a really good punch of people working to help keep the place lively and fun.

• 10th Jun 2014

I had an amazing stay at Hostel One Barcelona. The staff is great and fun and they really are a family, which makes you feel at home. Even though the hostel is small, there was everything i needed and the terrace was just so chilled. My best regards and good wishes for Carlos, Letitia, Julia and specially Rafa, a true pacifist and sun worshipper who lives by his principles, I had really interesting conversations with him.

LOVE THIS PLACE. Staff, atmosphere and quality is TOP notch. Carlos is the Man.

• 9th Jun 2014

Super awesome place to stay! The staff members were very helpful and friendly. It's a very welcoming hostel overall.

Had a great stay at hostel one sants. The atmosphere was very enjoyable and the staff were super welcoming, going out of heir way to make sure everyone had a great time. Will definitely come back and I recommend this place to anyone backpacking in barcelona

• 8th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Definitely recommend! Especially for solo travellers. Very social hostel :)

Nice location and clean rooms. Staff is very helpful. Linda's cake for breakfast were amazing. Keep up the work.

From the first minute of getting here, I was overwhelmed by the friendliness, kindness & helpfulness of the staff. Vanessa the receptionist offered me coffee & freshly baked cake, which they make daily and give to the guests. She took time to go through best places to visit and gave me some tips on where to go. Raphel who also works here, is possibly one of the loveliest people I've met. I real ray of sunshine and a joy to be around, with his lovely life philosophies. I love this place x

Staff was very friendly and welcoming. FREE DINNER!!! Was a really awesome way to meet people and it's FREE. Definitely recommend this hostel!

I had an amazing holiday in Barcelona, because of Hostel One Sants Stuff.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Moldova

We loved this place! Rafa was a lovely host. Free dinner every night was a great way to meet people and ask around about things to do in Barcelona. Most nights there is a pub crawl that takes people from the hostel.

You can't go wrong with either of Barcelona's Hostel One's. This place was fantastic and I felt immediately at home. The staff are great and the dinner is always awesome. It was sad to leave but I'll be back!

Location was near two metro stations. But pretty far from major sights. My friends bunk had bed bugs. She had rashes her whole stay there.

Great staff during all the time that I spend in the hostel. The most sheltering of all !!!

Hostel one sants was excellent. The staff were friendly, caring, and respectful. The clientele at the hostel was much improved from other hostels in Spain, most of the other guests were professionals or graduate students. Everyone was kind and respectful. Dinner is served for free every night and is cooked by the staff. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and reasonable. Overall good experience and would recommend this hostel.

• 25th May 2014

great hostel for backpackers and lone travellers who want to meet other backpackersm, a great social vibe to the hostel

• 25th May 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This is my favorite hostel so far. Great staff, the place feels welcoming and homey. They make a great environment to meet new people. I came with friends, but I think this place would be good for single travelers too. I already want to go back!

• 23rd May 2014

Good nice hostel, seems very safe as you have a code to type in to get through the entrance door as well as big enough lockers in the room. THe rooms are basic, with usual backpacker bed,s average + comfyness. Staff is really welcoming, useful and available and even cook a nice free diner that you can share while socialising with others in the kitchen and before going out together if you want. Location is alright not much around the hostel though but a metro station is 5min walking distance.