Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

I Desire now back

Had an awesome time with the awesome people at one Sants! They have some truly great staff there which made my stay in Barca a lot of fun. The free dinners are absolutely incredible also - ask nicely for the beetroot, pear salad!

Absolute best place I've been so far. There is always something to do; both the day and night. All the staff are really friendly and knowledgeable; always wanting to help. Whilst there you will feel a real sense of community and family that all hostels should aim for. You will always be laughing; basically it's mint.

Had an amazing time with the staff of HostelOne Sants. We arrived late on a Tuesday and were immediately greeted with food, sangria, and smiling faces. The staff is SO WELCOMING! We instantly bonded with our favorite Aussie Amy. The staff took a group out for the night and encouraged all the guests to bond. We had a great time in our short stay and wish we could have stayed there longer! Thanks so much for an amazing time!

• 28th Apr 2015

Excellent, super friendly, and helpful staff! We arrived late at night, and they had saved (free) dinner and sangria for us. Night outings with the hostel are free and fun. Free printing and use of computers. Everything is clean and there are plenty of bathrooms. My only complaint is that the 4 person room I stayed in was rather small. Two bunk beds and four lockers were all that really fit. There was not much space to stand or leave anything out, so ALL belongings had to be put in the locker.

• 28th Apr 2015

I loved my one night here. Staff are nice(Rafa, rob, AMY!!) Amy is the nicest person I've met on my travels yet. Free dinner was delicious.

I loved this hostel. The atmosphere and staff were amazing. They provide so many opportunities for events but they is also a nice relaxing terrace waiting for you upstairs if you need it. The location is walking distance to where everything is happening but it is a bit of a treck, however, the metro station is at your feet. I'll be returning!

I only slept at Hostel one Sants one night, but it was a pleasant stay, regardless. Rob was working when I checked in and he was so very kind and offered plenty of useful suggestions for getting around. I don't remember who checked me out early next morning, but even at 6 AM, the individual was most helpful. This hostel is ideally located and an excellent bargain. 24-hour desk service, which was wonderful as I got in late and had to check out early. Highly recommended!

A fantastic, friendly and well situated hostel. The staff were extremely accommodating, friendly and useful! We had an amazing time in Barcelona and this was helped massively by staying at this wonderful little hostel. It immediately felt like home when we came in and was sad to leave!

Very friendly place and always helpful!

Great and friendly english-speaking staff, chilled atmosphere. So much love!

Thought it was great, really friendly staff and the meals provided tasted brill! Would Definatly go again

Awesome place to stay. Close to metro lines and east to get to the airport. Great atmosphere with group dinners and events each night. Staff were awesome

Overall a really good, welcoming, and comfortable place, but attracts too many bros for my taste. Would return, though.

Had an absolute blast. First time in Europe and was an amazing start. I love hostel one staff and the atmosphere is incredible.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Great location. Great facilities. Awesome people! This is the hostel to stay in when visiting Barcelona.

Great hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. Good location: metro nearby, easy to get to the airport. Staff and atmosphere were great. Delicious free dinners. Nothing to complain about, apart from he squeaking doors ;) Would definetely recommend to stay there.

Our experience in Hostel One Sants was absolutely fantastic. Everything about the hostel was awesome. The staff where more than friendly and made some great mates. People like Rob, Shawn, Rafa and Charlie were always able to help and there knowledge of the city made the week so much better. Things like the day trips they organised and events they held at night made it easy to get to know the rest of the people staying at the hostel and made the atmosphere in the hostel feel like home. 10/10

Had a great time hear! Staff are awesome! They feed you, take you out at night and will help with any questions. Would come back and stay again!

great staff, love free dinners, good price