Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

Very enjoyable relaxed hostel . A bit nice but that was fine . Had a good time there no problems

The hostel is a little out of the city, which is no problem when the trains are running, but at night when you are partying it's hard to come home with taxi/bus. I love this hostel! When I first arrived, Carlos gave me this massive warm welcome speech and introduction & marked a map out - like ive never experienced. It made me feel great. The free dinner is real and great! Imagine massive bowls of pasta etc. Rafael is amazing too. The two guys are great staff. Would def stay here again

Wonderful hostel! The people were great and genuinely care about making your stay in Barcelona the best in can be! Plus, free dinner is always fantastic. Only downside is that it's not close to the beach or the main area what stuffs happening, so you have to take a couple trains to get anywhere

• 9th Jul 2014

Great spot to be close to the center but in a place you can rest and relax.

The shared bathrooms got a bit messy over the course of the day. There is free dinner every night and a really good atmosphere among the guests and the staff at the hostel. It's in a nice place but just a little removed from most of the tourist areas.

This was a wonderful hostel. The cake in the morning and free dinner at night were a wonderful addition. The location was very convenient and the staff was extremely helpful.

• 8th Jul 2014

Disappointing. Stayed at the Hostel One in Prague and had an incredible time. The staff here wasn't as family esque and actively, I don't know how to describe it, but inclusive and fun. Location was FAR out of town stay in the other one in Barcelona right in the center. Our outlets didn't work, found the staff a little different, and plus far location. Wouldn't stay here again.

Great Hostel

The bathroom, toilets and rooms didnt look like they were cleaned when i was there, but other than that, the rest were okay for that price. Wifi was unstable in my room as well.

Great staff who took the time to explain the city map and offer local suggestions. Felt welcome from the beginning (2am) where we were offered food and drinks before the night staff went home.

Staff were very helpful and dinner was a treat. Only downside is you need to pop a taxi/metro to the city.

Over the course of my trip, I stayed at 11 different hostels. Hostel One Sants was BY FAR my favourite! Not only was the hostel incredible, the staff were all easygoing, friendly, and accommodating. As a solo traveler, I counted on meeting people in hostels to socialize with. Hostel One Sants made this easy. They provided free dinners (that were always very good), which allowed for all the guests to come together and meet each other before going out at night. I HIGHLY recommend Hostel One Sants!

We has an amazing stay!! The staff was extremely upbeat and helpful and always willing to tend to whatever we may need. Would highly recommend.

• 28th Jun 2014

Staff are super friendly! And really enjoy working there, which helps make this hostel what it is. Plus free dinner and cake! It's a bit out of town but the metro is easy in Barcelona so it doesn't make it a problem.

Awesome hostel, the staff were great and the free dinner each night was great

• 25th Jun 2014

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I ever stayed in, and I have travelled a lot. It was perfect for me as a girl traveling on my own. The staff know how to create a really good atmosphere and I felt welcome from the moment I walked in. The free dinners are great as well if you want to meet people. There is also a really nice roof terrace. It's not in the city centre but the metro stop is around the corner (and 2 supermarkets) and if you want you can walk to the centre.

The staff here are so friendly and committed , they really were so helpful :) they put on breakfast and do a free dinner but if you want to you can also use the kitchen to prepare your own food which was v. useful. I also found the location pretty easy to get to and there are a lot of cafes and stores nearby, as well as the metro :)

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »