Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

It was a great hostal, the staff are very knowledgeable and they are always ready to help you. The free dinner is a great idea and it helps meet more people right before going out. The internet was the only thing that did not work properly, there were a lot of problems with it. Once this is fixed, this hostal will be one of the one I will always go to when in Barcelona. I am very glad I read the reviews prior to coming, because now I can agree. GREAT HOSTAL

One of my favorite hostels that I've stayed at! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the free dinners are a great way to meet other people in the hostel. The wifi can be a little spotty, but they have free desktop computers available with reliable Internet.

• 22nd May 2014

Muchas Gracias!!! y Jah love always!!! Rafa & Staff

First of all 500 words are very less to talk about this hostel ... But I will try ... This hostel was literally my home away from home during my 8 days in barcelona . I think hostel one Sants has spoiled the rest of hostels all across the world for me . I am in Prague now and met another group who was also staying with us at hostel one in bcn and all v spoke for like 10 minutes was how badly v missed our hostel . Thank u hostel one for making our trip memorable ..... Love u guys

Muchas Gracias!!! y Jah love always! Rafa

I fell in love with the hospitality and friendliness in the hostel. Staying in the hostel was like being in a family or very close friends. It's up to you whether to enjoy silence and sleep at clean, fresh, nice room or enjoy unbelievably deep and/or funny conversations with interesting people under the stars. It was a pleasure to feel the atmosphere of empathy in that cozy place.

Muchas Gracias!!! y Jah love always!!! Rafa & Staff

All that the place has is the people that work there . My favorite was the cleaning lady Linda who acted like everyone's mum, I thought it was really lovely. Some staff memebers were always high and too busy doing other stuff instead of being at the reception during their shifts. I find the security system slightly oldschool too - having a metal key of the dorm does not work well - one person might think it's neccessary to lock the room, while others don't. Alright but a LONG way to go!

The room is smaller than I have expected and the location is not centrally located. All that said, the staff is super friendly and helpful.

• 7th May 2014
  • Thailand

Nice atmosphere. Linda is the BEST. Thank you for the Happy cake. Yeah we rmb that. XD

Muchas Gracias!!!! Jah Love!!! :) Rafa & Staff

The staff was awesome, really helpful and the free dinner makes it really sociable. The problem is that the hostel is a little bit small and it is quite far from the beaches and the downtown, but near to a Metro station and it doesn't take too long to get to those places. Good thing of the location is that is near to the Camp Nou!!

I love this hostel. The staff is truely wonderful and they made sure I had a wonderful time in Barcelona :) Rafa made amazing FREE DINNER, showed us some acrobatic yoga (seriously incredible), and the entire staff was welcoming and accommodating. The room was great- secure and comfortable. Private bathrooms were a plus. One thing that could be improved- there was some mold in the bathroom... But nothing much. Stay at hostel one!!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »