Hostel One Sants Reviews

Calle Casteras 9, Barcelona, Spain

We loved this place! Rafa was a lovely host. Free dinner every night was a great way to meet people and ask around about things to do in Barcelona. Most nights there is a pub crawl that takes people from the hostel.

You can't go wrong with either of Barcelona's Hostel One's. This place was fantastic and I felt immediately at home. The staff are great and the dinner is always awesome. It was sad to leave but I'll be back!

Location was near two metro stations. But pretty far from major sights. My friends bunk had bed bugs. She had rashes her whole stay there.

Great staff during all the time that I spend in the hostel. The most sheltering of all !!!

Hostel one sants was excellent. The staff were friendly, caring, and respectful. The clientele at the hostel was much improved from other hostels in Spain, most of the other guests were professionals or graduate students. Everyone was kind and respectful. Dinner is served for free every night and is cooked by the staff. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and reasonable. Overall good experience and would recommend this hostel.

• 25th May 2014

great hostel for backpackers and lone travellers who want to meet other backpackersm, a great social vibe to the hostel

• 25th May 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This is my favorite hostel so far. Great staff, the place feels welcoming and homey. They make a great environment to meet new people. I came with friends, but I think this place would be good for single travelers too. I already want to go back!

• 23rd May 2014

Good nice hostel, seems very safe as you have a code to type in to get through the entrance door as well as big enough lockers in the room. THe rooms are basic, with usual backpacker bed,s average + comfyness. Staff is really welcoming, useful and available and even cook a nice free diner that you can share while socialising with others in the kitchen and before going out together if you want. Location is alright not much around the hostel though but a metro station is 5min walking distance.

It was a great hostal, the staff are very knowledgeable and they are always ready to help you. The free dinner is a great idea and it helps meet more people right before going out. The internet was the only thing that did not work properly, there were a lot of problems with it. Once this is fixed, this hostal will be one of the one I will always go to when in Barcelona. I am very glad I read the reviews prior to coming, because now I can agree. GREAT HOSTAL

One of my favorite hostels that I've stayed at! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the free dinners are a great way to meet other people in the hostel. The wifi can be a little spotty, but they have free desktop computers available with reliable Internet.

• 22nd May 2014

Muchas Gracias!!! y Jah love always!!! Rafa & Staff

First of all 500 words are very less to talk about this hostel ... But I will try ... This hostel was literally my home away from home during my 8 days in barcelona . I think hostel one Sants has spoiled the rest of hostels all across the world for me . I am in Prague now and met another group who was also staying with us at hostel one in bcn and all v spoke for like 10 minutes was how badly v missed our hostel . Thank u hostel one for making our trip memorable ..... Love u guys

Muchas Gracias!!! y Jah love always! Rafa

I fell in love with the hospitality and friendliness in the hostel. Staying in the hostel was like being in a family or very close friends. It's up to you whether to enjoy silence and sleep at clean, fresh, nice room or enjoy unbelievably deep and/or funny conversations with interesting people under the stars. It was a pleasure to feel the atmosphere of empathy in that cozy place.

Muchas Gracias!!! y Jah love always!!! Rafa & Staff

All that the place has is the people that work there . My favorite was the cleaning lady Linda who acted like everyone's mum, I thought it was really lovely. Some staff memebers were always high and too busy doing other stuff instead of being at the reception during their shifts. I find the security system slightly oldschool too - having a metal key of the dorm does not work well - one person might think it's neccessary to lock the room, while others don't. Alright but a LONG way to go!

The room is smaller than I have expected and the location is not centrally located. All that said, the staff is super friendly and helpful.

• 7th May 2014
  • Thailand

Nice atmosphere. Linda is the BEST. Thank you for the Happy cake. Yeah we rmb that. XD

Muchas Gracias!!!! Jah Love!!! :) Rafa & Staff

The staff was awesome, really helpful and the free dinner makes it really sociable. The problem is that the hostel is a little bit small and it is quite far from the beaches and the downtown, but near to a Metro station and it doesn't take too long to get to those places. Good thing of the location is that is near to the Camp Nou!!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »