Hostel One66 Reviews

Block 166 Woodlands Street 13, #01-545 Singapore 730166, Singapore, Singapore

Hostel One66 is close to the Marsiling MRT station. Before I arrived I thought that it is too far from the main attractions, but it is not true. Everything can be reached easily by MRT. ZOO, Botanic Gardens and Bird Park are very close. This zone is a wonderful place to discover how Singapore residents actually live. Local people are very nice, they invited us to drink with them. Very nice atmosphere. I felt myself like at home. And the room was nice and clean. I will definitely come back!

Far away from the city centre. About 1 hour 15 minutes from the centre and almost 2 hours from the airport.

We have already stated clearly that we are Out of the city and far from the airport in our site. We would like to appeal to all to read properly what is stated before booking with us.

Met the friendly owner, haven't had much time to explore the facilities, but it is a money-value choice, considering the city-state of Singapore.

• 7th Jul 2014