Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

I chose it for its nearness to the train & metro stations and stayed only one night. Can't say much except that the dorm and bathroom were very good. Would certainly stay again.

I was really pleased that we all had our own card to enter the hostel, in some hostels we have only one by group and it's not very convenient, so it was a really good point.

• 7th Apr 2014

Hostel locates right in the City centre, easy to walk from train station. Rooms were clean and bed was okay. No big towels, but Internet worked well in the room also. I stayed only one night, so I dont know how was the atmosphere in the common room/kitchen. It was little bit hard to find the main entrance to hostel from the street, but everything else was fine.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Staff was very friendly and willing to help. The hotel had everything needed for a short stay. The shared bathrooms where also clean and well preserved. Good atmosphere to know other foreigners. Overall, excellent value for the little money it costs.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff at Hostel Orange were outstanding: kind, friendly, and always willing to lend a hand. It is due to staff such as these that novel trips to Prague are made so much more easy to navigate and enjoy. Would most definitely stop by this Hostel, and recommend, this hostel again.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The staff were very helpful if we had any enquiries of what to do. The rooms were also very nice and the location was perfect, very central to everything.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Perfectly located hostel in the center of Prague. Very friendly and helpful English-speaking staff. The rooms and facilities are clean and well maintained. Good value. Good hostel for groups or simple overnight stay, less for travelers who want to meet new people, due to lack of (a bigger) common room or bar.

Very nice location( at the center of main street). Since I stayed in march, there was not many people in the hostel. Therefore, I was able to stay comfortably and quietly. you want to stay in a main street and want to travel around the city without taking public transportations, this hostel can be a good choice for you. I stayed 6 mixed bed room(the room number was 4) and very clean and nice. Ps. If you want to try several testing beers then visit to the BEER MUSEUM(Staff recommedation)

Thank you so much for an incredible stay. The staff were very friendly and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The rooms were clean and so were the bathrooms - although the towels were a little small, it was possible to work with. Also, thank you so much for changing my booking two days before! Great place :)

It was a pleasure to live in Hostel Orange.

栄えた通りにあってすごく良かった^ ^荷物が多いので階段の上り下りが大変でした(O_O)

A pleasant hostel, staff were very helpful and cheerful. Nice having a kitchen/lounge but shame it's not a bit bigger... WiFi worked well there though. Would stay again!

One of the cleanest and comfiest hostel experiences I've had, all for a very decent price. I really enjoyed my stay. Thanks for everything, hostel orange!

I am not so happy with tge fact that we need to carry our luggage upto the 3rd floor without a lift. And we are surprise when we cane back in the evening, all bed were occupied by guys and we need to move to another floor. This is crazy!!! We felt like we were evicted!

Pretty close to the old town square and with a central localisation in Prague. You can cook in the common kitchen and prepare some coffee or tea that they provide us

Very good hostel! Exceeded my expectations massively - for £5 a night was expecting a dingey room in a back alley! On a main street, in the middle of everything. Clean dorm! Good breakfast spread! Staff were friendly. Clean and modern bathrooms. Secure enough. Lockers in room. Comfy beds. No complaints at all - one of the group was ill and cost him £40 because he was sick on some sheets but suppose sheets wont replace themselves. On the whole our experience here was great!

• 31st Jan 2014

Best Ever!!!

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

An excellent hostel, well located on Wenceslav Platz, in the center of the town, at a walking distance of everything that is to be seen in Prague. The lockers are big enough for a backpack to fit in. A towel, although small, was furnished (I'd recommend women to bring one with them, I heard some complaining it was not enough). The staff was really nice, and tried to answer my questions the best they could. The only real downside is the fact the common room is not very big.

Our floor only had one shower because of renovations.. so once they have another.. it will be a lot better as it was sometimes hard to get into the shower when needed which also mad the bathrooms a bit dirty as everyone had to use the same one. The location was excellent.. close to the train station as well as everything you want to see.

There is a general lack of communication between the staff at the hostel and the person who has the key to the parking. He was not warned of our arrival. Also, the parking is not a parking but a former disco. Moreover during the stay it is not possible to access your car. Also the time of departure (when you get to your vehicle) depends on the staff and not on your schedule. We wanted to leave early, but the only person who could open the parking did not want to come so early in the morning.

« first « Prev 1 2 3