Hostel Orange

Fabulous 2053 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2053 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

It is a good hostel, with a good location. Cheap, and the breakfast was included. The stuff was helpfull and nice too, we enjoyed it. Thank you :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

I stayed at Hostel Orange for 3 nights and my stay was great! As soon as I arrived, I was greeted warmly a reception and was allowed to check in a bit early. The hostel itself is very cute with friendly staff and travelers. The only concern is that the beds are very creaky, especially if you're in the bottom bunk. But the location of this hostel cannot be beat! There was also a very simple breakfast included (white bread, cheese, deli meat, corn flakes, eggs, milk, oj). Great for groups or solo

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
2.6

My stay there was a complete disaster - the room was cold because the heating wasn't working, the kitchen smelled disguisting, the beds were super noisy and on top of everything the door of the room wouldn't open for an hour and a half in the morning and since we had paid for the next day as well even though we wanted to leave earlier and had let the staff know no compensation was provided for ruining our plans and making us waste half a day. I couldn't have been more disappointed!

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Probably one of the better hostels I've stayed at. The location was amazing! Right in the center and walking distance from everything. The staff were great too, and were so helpful.

2nd Feb 2017

Great hostel! Centrally located, everything is close, you do not need to take the public transport! The staff has always been helpful and friendly! The hostel is very safe (you can get around the hostel and in the rooms only through your key card) and each bed has a locker. It has a fully equipped kitchen available to all guests and free breakfast every morning. The cleaning is done daily, so the cleanliness level is very high every single day! I recommend it to everyone!!!

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Really great and cheap place to stay and super central, I highly recommend it! There was a receptionist there, I've forgotten her name, she's Czech and around 25 and was working the night shift, she was so so nice and helpful!

• JulieBrinks
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

I had a fantastic time at Hostel Orange. The staff was amazingly friendly and the beds and facilities were nice and clean. It was my first time staying at a Hostel and the experience was perfect! Next time I'm visiting Prague I'm definitely staying here again.

21st Jan 2017

Hostel Orange has a very friendly staff. Alexander, in particular, was extremely helpful and accomodating. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, and the common room is cozy. The location is just a short distance from the train station and is close to the Old Town but far enough from the crowds. The hostel is somewhat tricky to find as it shares an entryway with a restaurant. The free breakfast is a nice bonus. Overall, a great value.

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Had a great stay at hostel orange! We stayed in the private room, no locker but no problem with just the two of us. Great staff, always happy to help. It was no problem to extend our stay an extra night. We moved into the 16 person dorm which was also great, good value for money with massive personal lockers (I fit my whole rucksack and backpack in there). Also a small reading light and PowerPoint at each bedhead. I would highly recommend this centrally located hostel.

• thays901194
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
9th Jan 2017
7.1

The location was the best. It's close to the old town, there are many stores and restaurants around and it's really safe. You have all you need near you. Staff was nice and helpful, and shower room also nice, but bedrooms were filthy. There was a lot of dust under the bed that was never cleaned (very bad if you have allergies). The common space is not very big, so quite difficult to hang around. The hostel itself has not the biggest structure for the amount of people. Breakfast was very simple.