Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

Overal, the hostel was great. The beds were comfy and the room, bathroom and common area were clean and tidy. The hostel is in a good location, not far from Charles bridge or the old town centre. The only issue was the wifi which was pretty rubbish even on the hostel computer. Was trying to book trains and found it impossible with the wifi signal that there was.

• 21st May 2015
  • Scotland

Overall great. Green Tea room #4 is pretty banged up. It should really be painted. Also, one of the lockers is broken in there. Please sweep under the beds, too! They were very dusty. The staff was super friendly, but all seemed pretty new. One got very frazzled during a busy check-in period. Stay calm! :)

Everything was ok, just like another guy said in comments, the atmosphere it wasnt the best. The hostel could be better, because has everything to be a good hostel.

This place had a great location, but besides that I was very displeased. When we first got their I saw that they had an award for top cleanliness among hostels?!? Not sure how they got that, because the bathroom were gross. Dirty sinks, sometimes no toilet paper, floors were covered in soap and shampoo. It was awful. The staff also needs to be more aware of what is going on in the hostel. Our hallway was used as a party hall to drink and be obnoxiously loud, terrible hostel.

• 7th May 2015

We´ve stayed there for the 3rd time but I must say that it was much better at the beginning. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, but the door lock was broken, and you should think about cleaning the bathrooms more often.

I had bed bugs the very first night in Orange. 4 types of bug were in my bed with 7 bugs total... The hostel wouldn't give me my money back AND they said it was most likely my fault. Impossible because I don't stay in hostels or CARRY bugs around. I thought it was very rude that they assumed it was me and wouldn't give me my money back. I'd stay at a different in the future that put their customers and needs first.

• 29th Apr 2015

great central location with friendly staff. 24 hour reception in an interesting and quirky building. Sometimes a wait for the showers but that's to expected. Reading lights and plentiful plugs are very good! Free lockers (in some rooms) too! Good selection of books and information. the one draw back was the limited facilities in the kitchen (no oven and as lack of hobs and utensils). Free computer 💻 and a very cheap laundry service. WiFi was somewhat unreliable throughout the whole hostel

Great location, near most sights. Not the cleanest hostel I've stayed at but good value for money.

Great location and friendly staff. Really good value for money and in the centre of Prague, great stay, thanks

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thank you very much,very good quality,friendly personnel,good price.

The staff was really nice and helpful.

Amazing location and we met some amazing people in our stay here too.

The location is excellent but there is no real common room apart from the kitchen and the atmosphere was pretty average. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm which wasn't cleaned the entire time I was there - including the bathroom - and there was stuff all around from previous guests. If you're looking for a cheap hostel right in the city this is the place for you!

• 24th Mar 2015

Staff was great! Very friendly. But not enough bathrooms and very tiny common area, which made it hard to get any sleep since people were hanging out in the hallways until early morning hours.

• 10th Mar 2015

Staff weren't that friendly. Rooms were small but mostly clean. Only one bathroom per floor (and the toilet and shower were in the same room), and ours broke while we were there. I didn't notice any socializing whatsoever but I came with a group of friends. The credit card machine kept breaking so some friends had to pay with cash... but the staff kept telling us different amounts for the price of the room. Good location!

Had such an amazing time and met so many great people! I can't wait to visit again!

Dear guest that's just great! I can recommend you the stay during summer, there will be even more people to meet up with, and Prague is worth visiting again! We will be awaiting you at the check in desk! Have a very nice day Hostel Orange PR manager

Very ideal location - we had a great time and got a nice restful sleep that night!

Dear guest thank you for your nice words! We hope you will come back again soon, to spend some time at Wenceslas Square with us, and you will enjoy your stay as much as the last time Have a lovely day Hostel Orange PR manager

Perfect location right in the centre. Super clean, friendly staff. Even had a hair dryer in our room. Would recommend!

Dear guest, thank you for writing a reveiw It is good to know your stay was flawless, that you enjoyed our location, cleanliness, kind staff and thank you for the recommendation! We hope to welcome you again soon at the check in desk. Have a great day Hostel Orange PR manager

A great hostel in Prague! Nice staff, very cozy, well located, good atmosphere! Highly recommended!

Dear guest, many thanks for your review and recommendation! We are glad everything worked out fine during your stay and we hope you will visit us soon again. Have a very nice day Hostel Orange PR manager

Excellent location and walking distance to all attractions. Hostelworld booking email has 9 am as check in. But hostel check in is at 2pm. Staff allowed to keep the luggage till 2pm. No restrictions of door access anytime at night. Wifi is available only around reception. Staffs helped us with lot of info about roaming around. Overall happy stay.

Dear guest, thank you for your review We are glad you enjoyed our central position and that our staff helped you with orientation in Prague and with the luggage storage. For the future we will definitely keep an eye on our wifi connection. We also check with hostelworld.com about the check in time. We are glad to see your overall impression is positive and we hope you will return one day Enjoy the rest of the day Hostel Orange PR manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3