Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

Nothing wrong with the hostel at all just lacked a little atmosphere, your pretty much paying for a bed in a central location.

• 30th Jun 2015

If you're looking for a party hostel that rages all nite close to town then this is your place. If you want a quiet hostel with great facilities then this is not your place. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in from all over the world. Poor facilities, young kids as staff and not very clean. They really need to tidy their act up on this hostel.

Good location, easy access to old town and to the central station. Washrooms were not too clean due to the heavy traffic of its guests. Could be cleaned more often throughout the day. Terrace is closed due to construction. Would stay there again

Wifi sucked. We had random old men in our room who yell at us for eating chips too loudly at 4 am. The terrace was closed. It was nice to have a kitchen so we could store food and cook. Great location. Great price.

Very nice and clean hostel and staff was helpful. Great location, within a walking distance from all the main sights.

Funky music plays in the restaurant below! Bar crawl in Prague was amazing

Great hostel with everything you could ask for. One of the best hostel I have seen. Very clean, nice rooms, wifi worked really well. Overall a great hostel though!

Great hostel in a good location! Nice and helpful staff, they handle problems perfect!

Absolutely brilliant hostel. However, I made a mistake when booking the hostel and booked for the wrong nights. We arrived early and the man at the reception didn't let us know about our mistake and left it to another member of staff who then had to let us know later in the day. I felt like he could have at least told us when we arrived at 7.30 which would have given us longer to search for new hostel.

I had a nice stay! Friendly staff, nice and clean rooms. Best place on a budget to stay in Prague. Highly recommend!

I moved here from a previous hostel cause I just wanted another area to see. The hostel is a little tucked away within the hallway of a restuant. The common area was nice. has a washer if you need. kitchen seemed clean, never used it. Bathroom was interesting. it was this huge space. the shower was like a room. although it wasn't the cleanest, but that's to be expected at most hostels.

Hostel located very centrally! The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. Modest, but very clean, comfortable, civilized, good kitchen and dining room. I think there is a better hostel in Prague.

Wifi is bad.

This hostel was just dead. The bathroom kept flooding and staff wouldn't do anything about it. Also be careful when walking into the corridor when the restaurant downstairs is closed. It's dark. There is a light switch there but you need to know where it is. Some staff were very friendly, others not so helpful.

I like the location of the hostel, accessible to the metro and near the old townsquare. The bedroom was ok, i just wish they could clean better bcoz under the beds are really dusty. Overall, it was an ok stay for me.8

Very good location, nice rooms and comfortable beds. Wifi didnt work in all of the rooms but otherwise no complaints!

Went midweek and it was nice and quiet for me. This place is an amazing location! Would definitely stay here again.

The location of this hostel is excellent. Pretty good atmosphere but the smell from the restaurant is a little nauseating. Not a bad place overall though! Maybe the towels could look nicer but it's a hostel so I guess i can't expect Hilton towels.

• 25th May 2015

It's a decent place to sleep and everyone's friendly. Don't expect anything beyond that.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the location is great, and the price was very good. However I would hesitate to recommend this place because of our mattress. We had a double room (no 2) with a shared bathroom. Our mattress was way too soft, and well past it's expiry date. Also, it seems there weren't enough bathrooms, we were often waiting to use the bathrooms, and the bathrooms were never very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4