Hostel Orange

8.7
Fabulous 2097 Total Reviews

18th Mar 2017
8.0

When you're looking for just a place to sleep, this place is perfect. The rooms are small, but have everything you'd need. They offer almost everything with a refundable deposits (padlocks, hair dryers, etc.).

• Poland, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Mar 2017
7.7

Nice and cheap hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful. notes with helpful words and information on the reception are great idea! Location is perfect! Close to everything so you don't have to spend money for public transport. Bad things: NO SOAP IN THE BATHROOM and Toilets. So no possibility to wash hands which is hygienic minimum. One of our locker had broken doors (like someone took them of) but we locked our staff in my sisters locker. Small mirror and quite small spaces in room.

16th Mar 2017

Great location within walking distance of both the train station and old town area. The rooms and beds were fine but there were not enough bathrooms for the number of bedrooms on each floor. Also, the wifi did not work in the rooms for 4 of the 5 days we were there. But free breakfast was a plus. I would suggest the hostel invest in more coffee cups; twice I was left without a cup to drink from when the breakfast area was busy.

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

Great place for low price. We were very comfortable there. Most importantly it was in the heart of the tourist spot and near to the central train station.

12th Mar 2017

Great staff!! Ksenia and karolina are so nice! Extremely helpful and makes you feel welcome. I got to enjoy a free pasta and beer night which was lovely too. Overall awesome! Definitely recommend

10th Mar 2017

Perfect location - right in the city centre! Walking distance to all the main sights. Friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in a 10-person dorm for 7 days and in an 8-person dorm for 3 days. The 8-person dorm was great, but the 10-person dorm is really too small for 10 people (but it is very cheap!). A big plus for the delicious breakfast (which is included in the price). The wifi signal in the rooms was weak and unreliable, but OK in the kitchen/common room. Overall: great value for money.

• vasn251094
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

I like this hostal, I took another but when I changed to this hostal everything change, I recommend 100%

• Hungary, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

It is a good hostel, with a good location. Cheap, and the breakfast was included. The stuff was helpfull and nice too, we enjoyed it. Thank you :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

I stayed at Hostel Orange for 3 nights and my stay was great! As soon as I arrived, I was greeted warmly a reception and was allowed to check in a bit early. The hostel itself is very cute with friendly staff and travelers. The only concern is that the beds are very creaky, especially if you're in the bottom bunk. But the location of this hostel cannot be beat! There was also a very simple breakfast included (white bread, cheese, deli meat, corn flakes, eggs, milk, oj). Great for groups or solo

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
2.6

My stay there was a complete disaster - the room was cold because the heating wasn't working, the kitchen smelled disguisting, the beds were super noisy and on top of everything the door of the room wouldn't open for an hour and a half in the morning and since we had paid for the next day as well even though we wanted to leave earlier and had let the staff know no compensation was provided for ruining our plans and making us waste half a day. I couldn't have been more disappointed!