Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was very helpful! A member of my party had a debit card eaten and a nearby ATM, they helped us call the ATM provider and get things figured things out! The bathrooms were a little dirty but for the price that's not such an issue. Great location too!

• 26th Jun 2015

Good location, easy access to old town and to the central station. Washrooms were not too clean due to the heavy traffic of its guests. Could be cleaned more often throughout the day. Terrace is closed due to construction. Would stay there again

Fantastic location, just a 10 minute walk from the main rail station and right in the main square. No need for public transport. The hostel itself is bright, modern and lively and the staff were very helpful all speaking excellent English. My only moan would be the state of the floor in our private room, the clear rim of dust and hair around the edge suggested it hadn't been properly cleaned for sometime. That said it wouldn't put me off going back and we really enjoyed our stay.

• 24th Jun 2015

Great location near old town and the main strip with bars and clubs. The wifi was very spotty in the rooms and barely worked. Two old men in our room who apparently lived in the hostel?? Not the best atmosphere for meeting people. The showers are very weird and in a dark cave seeming bathroom.

Wifi sucked. We had random old men in our room who yell at us for eating chips too loudly at 4 am. The terrace was closed. It was nice to have a kitchen so we could store food and cook. Great location. Great price.

Very nice and clean hostel and staff was helpful. Great location, within a walking distance from all the main sights.

Funky music plays in the restaurant below! Bar crawl in Prague was amazing

Great hostel with everything you could ask for. One of the best hostel I have seen. Very clean, nice rooms, wifi worked really well. Overall a great hostel though!

Great hostel in a good location! Nice and helpful staff, they handle problems perfect!

Can't beat the location of this hostel, even if the bathrooms are a little dodgy looking. The wifi is sketchy but will (kind of) work on the staircase, but the staff is friendly and always willing to give suggestions. Kitchen is good for making meals, but the fridge doesn't keep food very cold. Both washing and dryer were broken when we got there, so we just hand-washed clothes and used the drying racks they offer. Neat place, and still overall recommend

Nice location. Atmosphere wasn't so lively but overall good experience.

All the staff are super friendly and helpful. And location is very convenient. I had a short but nice stay, wish I could`ve stayed longer.

Absolutely brilliant hostel. However, I made a mistake when booking the hostel and booked for the wrong nights. We arrived early and the man at the reception didn't let us know about our mistake and left it to another member of staff who then had to let us know later in the day. I felt like he could have at least told us when we arrived at 7.30 which would have given us longer to search for new hostel.

I had a nice stay! Friendly staff, nice and clean rooms. Best place on a budget to stay in Prague. Highly recommend!

I moved here from a previous hostel cause I just wanted another area to see. The hostel is a little tucked away within the hallway of a restuant. The common area was nice. has a washer if you need. kitchen seemed clean, never used it. Bathroom was interesting. it was this huge space. the shower was like a room. although it wasn't the cleanest, but that's to be expected at most hostels.

Hostel located very centrally! The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. Modest, but very clean, comfortable, civilized, good kitchen and dining room. I think there is a better hostel in Prague.

First one I gave five starts to across the board I think!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Russia

Wifi is bad.

This hostel was just dead. The bathroom kept flooding and staff wouldn't do anything about it. Also be careful when walking into the corridor when the restaurant downstairs is closed. It's dark. There is a light switch there but you need to know where it is. Some staff were very friendly, others not so helpful.

I like the location of the hostel, accessible to the metro and near the old townsquare. The bedroom was ok, i just wish they could clean better bcoz under the beds are really dusty. Overall, it was an ok stay for me.8