Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

I would definitely recommend this hostel to others. This hostel is situated perfectly in the City Centre making travelling easy. There are a lot of stairs. They have a large and young team who are lovely and informative. The shower was WONDERFUL, little things like great water pressure and hot water set this hostel apart from others. The rooms were clean, spacious, had lockers, plenty of power outlets and a lamp for every bed. The kitchen was well equipped and stocked with the basics.

Nothing to fault really. Excellent location. Secure. Beds are a bit close together and squeaky but not horrendously so. Future hostellers: please angle your lamps towards the wall i.e. not directly in the face of those opposite you.

Very good location,easy to find. Very nice staffs, so help.

Hostel was an awesome location. Mattresses could do with being updated. Cleaning was thorough. Wifi was good power points good. Didn't get much of an atmosphere.

Hostel Orange was really awesome and you can see it from the entrance.Some receptionists were really pro-active,fun times..great location,free internet.. and much much more :) Met some great people there..Felt very homely, was beautiful paintings and fully equipped cozy kitchen.It is great when you do not have to ask for every single advise like at most hostels. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Nice quiet place.

This hostel is great. Right next to metro station, in middle of everything. Definitely eat at the restaurant below it. Staff was helpful, keys into main door, room door and lockers in room so everything was safe. Bathroom was nice and big, hot showers, great wifi, coffee and tea right in the room. Loved everything about Hostel Orange!

This is such a cute and convenient hostel!! The central location and great value for our money made this hostel perfect for us. The rooms themselves were very clean and comfortable, and there's even a terrace on the roof to enjoy the city at night. It's also located above a lovely little Czech restaurant. We ate a delicious meal there our first night, and it was at a discount since we were staying at the hostel. Staying here was a great experience!

The location was really good! We were 12 people and the room was big enough for everybody, the only bad thing is that our room was on the fourth floor with no elevator.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Spain

Perfect but so many stairs to the top floor(no elevator)

Some Staff rude, they wanted to make me pay for few minutes late for check out. I complained the girl said go to another place screaming at me. No atmosphere on a weekend. Lockers are week not so secure.Location good but other than that nothing special.

The location can't be any better. The place though has room for improvement. The staff is great and very helpful, the bathrooms were new and kept clean, the kitchen/living area is a bit weird, and due to its location no one goes there, which makes this hostel very poor in atmosphere. The bed was comfortable and great wifi on every floor. For the price they charge I'd say it is worth it. Get ready for the stairs, although they help you burning all the beer :)

There were some bathrooms that didn't have any mirrors. Also, the staff was less than friendly, and weren't able to print a receipt for me and when I gave them my email to send me the receipt, they failed to do so.

• 8th Oct 2015

Best location right in the middle of the old town

Everything was great but the entrance is very hard to find. Look for a Thai massage place on the street! And then go into the hallway toward the left, past a restaurant, and you'll find the entrance. Other than that, super friendly staff and safe. Mostly quiet except for some other patrons making noise since my door was facing the bathroom. I had the double room and shared it with my 72 year old dad who loved the staff & thought it was great and wanted me to leave a review to let everyone know

• 5th Oct 2015

Nice location and price, but that's all. Dirty kitchen, don't know when room was cleaned, squeaky beds, no common area.

Very clean hostel, in a good location. Some rooms overlook the square. The kitchen is okay, and showers were always hot.

Cheap Hostel right in the city centre, really helpful staff, security lockers available in the rooms, two sockets and a reading light beside each bed in the doorms which is really cool. A roof terrace with a nice view over Prague.

While this hostel is in an older building that could do with a renovation, it was amazing. Staff were so friendly and helpful, the people staying there were awesome and its also in the centre of town. Very cosy feel and quite small so everyone gets to know each other. I wish I had stayed longer!

I really loved the facilities at Orange Hostel. Bathrooms were clean, WiFi worked smoothly, kitchen was big, rooms were cute, and there's even a terrace. The location is super central. You get 10% off at the restaurant downstairs if you're looking for a quick bite upon arrival. No lockers inside the rooms but the place felt quite secure.