Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

The room was pretty small, but it was clean. The staff as very nice, but not particularly helpful.

Was plesently surprised, we had looked at the photos and thought it looked a little run down nothing special. Our room was great, we had tea/coffee faclities in the room, free towls and room was very clean. Were greated with free oranges on arrival. Location perfect, 10min or less to main train station, in heart of new town, 5min walk to old town, Tesco restuarants. Will def recommend to friends. Only complaint is the poor kitchen facilities and breakfast was only a bag of cornflakes

it. is hard to find this Hotel

• 7th Dec 2013
  • China

We were very lucky to have a four person room with a bathroom ensuite! The room was great, it was very nice to have lockers in the room and an outlet and a light for each bed. The bunk bed that my friend and I stayed in felt like it was about to fall apart. Whenever the other person moved it made horrible squeaking noises and woke the other person up. The location of the hostel was perfect; a short walk from the train station and the all of the sites. Very friendly and helpful staff.

We were planning to take a cheap hostel (Arnd 4-6 Eur) in Prague when we were suggested by many friends to instead opt for Hostel Orange. Although it cost more (Around 10 Eur per person per night), it was totally worth it. The hostel has a phenomenal location, right in the center of Wenceslas Square (The main center of Prague) and is the only hostel in that location if I am not mistaken. There are infinite money changers, eateries and tourist attractions nearby.

The room is very small and the locker is full of old clothes. location is good but I am not willing to sleep here again. The worst hostel I slept in my trip. Btw the receptionist is pretty.lol

I really enjoyed my stay at Mango! The best hostel in beautiful Prague! Great facilities including huge cozy common room with TV and well-equipped kitchen! FREE tea, coffee and groceries provided! Free apples and candies at the reception! The staff are just amazing! Very friendly and ready to help 24/7. The location is just brilliant. Absolutely recommended!!!

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Kazakhstan

too small dorm, packed people in small kitchen in morning..dirty... if you want to take rest, find elsewhere. it was good location though..but rude party people there.

Very clean hostel, friendly helpful staff. I would definitely recommend it.

We spent two nice days in this hostel ! Nice Staff, Clean rooms, great location....We recommend it !

Hostel is in the city center, but at night it's quite dangerous outside. The towel was too small and you have to pay deposit for lockers. The kitchen was small and dirty.

Great hostel. Ideal location. Excellent vibe

Great hostel. Definitely recommend to stay!

Clean, comfortable and great location. It was very quiet when I got there, but maybe because it was off-season. Definitely not a party hostel or somewhere I'd recommend going if you're looking to meet people, but because my stay was so short I enjoyed having a quiet place to crash. Staff was pretty nice but not helpful or knowledgeable about things to do in Prague...when asking about tours and events they told me to just "google it".

The best hostel for this value for money! Great atmosphere and location!

The greatest hostel I've ever stayed! Thank you!

Had an amazing stay at orange great hostile highly recommend it

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

People there are very nice, the kitchen had everything we needed, great location. The only thing I didn´t like much was that we needed to change rooms in the last night. But I definetly recommend it!

Nice clean hostel, well located, 24 hour reception with friendly staff. We stayed in the 10 bed mixed dorm - nice atmosphere with great people around, (and a charging point at each bed). The entrance needs to be more prominently marked however, it is rather difficult to find without the number otherwise

• 31st Oct 2013
  • India

Nice hostel, clean, gave us each fresh towels upon arriving. Very helpful staff. Next door to the Kafka museum in a very beautiful area but it's over the bridge so not in the centre-centre. We stayed in a ten-bed dorm with only one shower between all of us which sometimes got annoying if some people took too long. Otherwise, a pleasant stay.