Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

I don't know anything about the hostel, because when I arrived, they had problems of my booking (there weren't place for me!), and they sent me to another hostel. I don't reccomend.

everything really perfect, thanks so much lorenzo rampello

• 25th Sep 2015

12 bed dorm was spacious, on the top level, but cone on if you can't handle a bit of exercise then stop travelling. Nice rooftop terrace, common room is small, but this is obviously not party hostel. A nice chilled place to get ripped off on wenclensas square. Just one thing. I woke up with huge bites all over my left shoulder. Not good, but fixable.

• 22nd Sep 2015

The location is great, right in the center of Prague. The street outside the window could be pretty noisy in the evening, making it hard to fall asleep, but I guess that's what you get when the location is as good as it is. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Dorm was clean and had big safety lockers. Bathrooms were fresh and clean. Had a good time at Hostel Orange and would like to come back if I return to Prague.

Excellent location, friendly staff. Rooms were clean and have sockets for charging. Bring your own padlock if you would like to store your valuables.

Great location and price. Beds were good and the locker was nice. Staff was welcoming, however one night a person arrived at 2am and their bed wasn't made. The staff member who came to make it was loud and did not seem to care that 3 people were trying to sleep. Other than that, a great place to stay

The room is just great!! Great location as well!!

• 17th Sep 2015

Excellent management, great hostel. Good location within easy and quick walking distance to the Old Town. I would definitely return to the hostel. Plenty of room in the large dorm with a nice balcony.

Nice clean hostel with friendly staff. Only problem was they didn't have enough key cards for us so couldn't get into the room unless we asked at reception. Kitchen basic but did the job. Awesome location and great value for money!

There are great differences between the rooms. I started my stay in a 10 bed dorm which was very cramped, with little ventilation, and people squeezing past each other the moment they got out of bed. There were also fewer lockers than there were beds, so some people didn't get one. Later I switched to one of the 12 bed dorms on the top floor, and though it was less expensive, it was a world of difference, as if it belonged to another hostel. Spacious, with a big window facing Wenceslas square.

Room wasn't available even when I booked, so I had to go to a different hostel, which (to be honest) was even better, but it meant I had to pay more. I went back to this hostel since my friends were there and I enjoyed it. One downside, there were heaps of stairs but as a runner, it didn't bother me ^^,

I actually didn't stay at hostel orange so they kindly organised for me to stay at the nearby hostel ananas. They were so helpful and went out of their way to help me sort everything out. It was a great location, good facilities like security safes, mini market, small kitchen, reading lights, elevator. Would definitely stay there again :)

we did not enjoy our stay at this hostel, we booked the 10 bed ensuite which was so cramped with less than 30cm in between each bed and only 8 lockers which seemed to suggest it was probably once an 8bed room but they'd squeezed one more bunk bed in to make more money. The ensuite was in disgusting condition very dirty with paint falling of the walls and lights not working properly so you're left to shower in almost darkness. The kitchen was very old, outdated and dirty with taps coming loose.

• 12th Sep 2015

My stay at the hostel was a great experience. Very easy to get to and the staff were very friendly too.

Unbeatable location, very clean and friendly staff! Definitely recommended...

• 5th Sep 2015
  • India

Everything about the room was nice. Beds were clean and got my own locker with a lock. I felt safe the whole time I was there. Nothing could beat the location too, I never had to use the metro once! The common area didn't have enough seating for everyone and the kitchen had minimal supplies. The cleaning staff was not the most friendly. They threw out all of our groceries in the fridge because a small sign on the side said it was a weekly thing. All of my food was thrown out with no apology.

Our room was really tiny for eight people, wonder where the beautiful rooms on the pictures might be. No mirror in the bathroom, dirty shower, room was not comfortable. However, the staff was nice, the kitchen was quite cosy.

• 4th Sep 2015

Great central location. Staff is friendly. The dorms are nothing special and it is a mixed bag in terms of atmosphere. Being there nearly a week, it was good a few nights, but nonexistent others. A loud drunken older couple in the room one night made things a bit awkward.

Right in the heart of the city and walking distance to most things the location of this hostel is very good. The staff were friendly and happy to point out good things to see and places to eat. A bit of a walk from the main train station but not to onerous. Price is excellent and the rooms were clean and tidy for the most part.

This hostel was great, fab location. Bathroom floors got pretty grimy because of shoes on wet floor, but unavoidable and not an issue. Rooms were lovely and spacious and the lockers were fab. The kitchen could really have done with better knifes, more cutlery and a hand towel! It was a very basic kitchen but did the job. Wifi worked really well for us- even managed a FaceTime! Loved this hostel overall!