Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel, great location, friendly staff, terrible roommates. Not the place to stay if you are looking to actually get some sleep at night.

Amazing experience here! Already recommended to my friends!

Very disorganised front desk. Girl at front desk was very rude and tried charging us extra, make sure you double check her math! Fantastic location. Overall okay value for money.

Nothing wrong with the hostel at all just lacked a little atmosphere, your pretty much paying for a bed in a central location.

• 30th Jun 2015

My short time here was awesome. The place was easy to find and the staff very friendly and helpful. There isn't a bad word to say about the place.

Excellent location right in the city centre! Very clean and safe. Staff friendly and helpful. Youthful, fun atmosphere. Would stay here again.

If you're looking for a party hostel that rages all nite close to town then this is your place. If you want a quiet hostel with great facilities then this is not your place. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in from all over the world. Poor facilities, young kids as staff and not very clean. They really need to tidy their act up on this hostel.

We had a lovely stay - the staff were friendly and were able to put us in the same room our friend was staying in. The rooms and hostel were clean. I wished we were staying for longer!

Wifi could be more stable.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • China

I loved my stay here. Great value for money, I felt super secure, great location. Would recommend for sure.

Staff was very helpful! A member of my party had a debit card eaten and a nearby ATM, they helped us call the ATM provider and get things figured things out! The bathrooms were a little dirty but for the price that's not such an issue. Great location too!

• 26th Jun 2015

Good location, easy access to old town and to the central station. Washrooms were not too clean due to the heavy traffic of its guests. Could be cleaned more often throughout the day. Terrace is closed due to construction. Would stay there again

Fantastic location, just a 10 minute walk from the main rail station and right in the main square. No need for public transport. The hostel itself is bright, modern and lively and the staff were very helpful all speaking excellent English. My only moan would be the state of the floor in our private room, the clear rim of dust and hair around the edge suggested it hadn't been properly cleaned for sometime. That said it wouldn't put me off going back and we really enjoyed our stay.

• 24th Jun 2015

Great location near old town and the main strip with bars and clubs. The wifi was very spotty in the rooms and barely worked. Two old men in our room who apparently lived in the hostel?? Not the best atmosphere for meeting people. The showers are very weird and in a dark cave seeming bathroom.

Wifi sucked. We had random old men in our room who yell at us for eating chips too loudly at 4 am. The terrace was closed. It was nice to have a kitchen so we could store food and cook. Great location. Great price.

Very nice and clean hostel and staff was helpful. Great location, within a walking distance from all the main sights.

Funky music plays in the restaurant below! Bar crawl in Prague was amazing

Great hostel with everything you could ask for. One of the best hostel I have seen. Very clean, nice rooms, wifi worked really well. Overall a great hostel though!

Great hostel in a good location! Nice and helpful staff, they handle problems perfect!

Can't beat the location of this hostel, even if the bathrooms are a little dodgy looking. The wifi is sketchy but will (kind of) work on the staircase, but the staff is friendly and always willing to give suggestions. Kitchen is good for making meals, but the fridge doesn't keep food very cold. Both washing and dryer were broken when we got there, so we just hand-washed clothes and used the drying racks they offer. Neat place, and still overall recommend