Hostel Orange Reviews

Wenceslas Square 20 (Vaclavske namesti 20), Prague, Czech Republic

The entrance is slightly difficult to find but it's located on the shopping road/square and is really only a short 10-minute walk away from historical centre. Staff members at the reception counter are quite helpful (we accidentally overbooked the number of beds and the person at our check-in helped us out with cancelling 2 of the beds). Be prepared to climb the stairs with your luggage! Cleanliness of the bathrooms varies on days.

My friends and I stayed at this hostel for one night due to a logistics error in our travel plans. For this reason, the hostel served its purpose. It was good for the price, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Overall, the kitchen was a little small as well as the common area. The rooms were spacious but the atmosphere was a little bland for a few college kids on a month long, post-graduation trip. Nevertheless, it was a good, cheap hostel.

Very friendly staff at the hostel. Julia shines with her enthusiasm to help others!!

The location was great and I liked the staff. The building itself was also great, but the common areas were small, too hot, uncomfortable, and not kept in the best shape. The roof was also closed while we were there, so we didn't find the hostel to be as social as we had hoped.

There was always someone staffed and the staff were really willing to help, but I just didn't find them to be that helpful. On my first night, I tried to do laundry, but the dryer wasn't working. After 2 loads, my clothes were still wet! Then I asked for directions to the nearest grocery store, after finding the Albert below the hostel, I found that it was closed when I was told it'd be open! I also didn't find any money exchanging places on the street that was pointed out to me.

The location was great, within walking distance of all the main sights. The common room was a bit out of the way, so not that easy to meet people. Generally the place was kept in good order and the staff were also helpful. Key-card access and lockers are provided.

Dear guest, we are so grateful for the review you shared here after your recent stay at hostel Orange. We will definitely keep the attitude of service, the exceptionaly good prices for the location, and the cleanliness of the hostel. It's great that you enjoyed the location. We will do our best to receive more evaluations like that. Thank you for choosing Hostel Orange. Please stay again when you come to Prague. Hostel Orange PR team

Very helpful staff, location is right in the middle of the majority of tourist sites. Book in advance, the weekends fill fast. The location can be hard to find without reading the directions. Very clean!

Dear ..., we are so happy about the nice words you shared here after your recent stay at hostel Orange. We will definitely keep the attitude of service of our staff, and the cleanliness of the hostel. Your evaluation makes us believe that this is the way to go :) Thank you for choosing Hostel Orange. Please stay again when you come to Prague. Hostel Orange PR team.

İ can say that only location is good!!!

• 26th May 2014
  • Turkey

thank you for going through the evaluation, however, we would in future appreciate more detailed information about what can be improved. From the marks given we see you were satisfied with the security, location, staff and the price. We suppose the atmosphere is highly influenced by the attitude of the staff and fellow-guests. We are eager to know your comments about facilities and cleanliness. Thank you for choosing hostel Orange,have a great day. Hostel Orange PR team

My favorite hostel in Prague.

Dear guest, thank you for the great evaluation. We are delighted to hear that Hostel Orange is your favourite one in Prague. Please, do not hesitate to use our services in future! Have a perfect day. Hostel Orange PR team

I absolutely loved my stay at hostel orange. The location cannot be beat and is super close to everything! Although it's not a party hostel I met so many people through hanging out in the kitchen/common area. It was super clean and my room was really big and there was loads of light. The showers and bathroom were always clean as we'll. overall I loved hostel orange and would definitely stay here again.

Dear guest, thank you for your review. We are very happy that you liked hostel Orange, the location and the services. We hope that the stay in our hostel made your stay in Prague more friendly and enjoyable. We will be very glad to accomodate you again in future during your possible next stay in Prague. We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for the time writing it. Have a lovely day. Hostel Orange PR team

receptionists were hot, btw

• 17th May 2014
  • Poland

Dear guest, thank you for such a positive evaluation! We are very happy you found everything perfect during your stay. And we are also glad you liked the receptionists :) Thank you for choosing Hostel Orange, we will be happy to see you there again in future. Have a perfect day. Hostel PR team

Great location and comfort for the price.

Dear guest, thank you for your nice words. We will surely keep it up :) Have a great day Hostel PR team

I. have stay at the room that have balcony, people there smoke all night. But finally sweet staff help me to change room. Great staff and location.

Dear guest, We are glad you liked the location and friendly and helpful staff! On the other hand we were negatively surprised about your note about fellow guests smoking on the balcony, as the smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the property. We will certainly put signs everywhere informing the guests even more visibly about it. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Orange Property and have a lovely day. Property Orange PR team

Perfect location, just in the middle of all famous attractions! Clean and cozy)

Dear Helen Veber, thank you for remembering to write a review. We are very glad to have such a positive feedback from you, it means a lot to us :) We are happy to provide the affordable rooms in the centre of Prague, maintaining the high quality by having clean rooms, bathrooms. Thank you for choosing Hostel Orange! We hope to be able to accomodate you in future, during your possible next stay in Prague. Hostel Orange PR team

Nice Hostel, Nice Staying!

Orange was nice, in the middle of Nove Mesto and near the best bars in Prague. Nice and helpfull receptionist, weel equipped common room with fridge, kitchen and even 2 washing machines.

• 1st May 2014

Very good location, only few minutes walk from the main square. English speaking staff, and very helpful. Common are a bit small, but all together a very good hostel, I would stay there again.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Poland

The hostel has laundry. The modality of paying is strange and difficult to understand. At the end I couldn´t understand how they calculate the amount of money I paid. On the other hand, the divices have not instructions and you spend time to manage how to use it (and they charge that time). The dryer doesn´t work properly. After more than 1 hour the clothes was still wet. The room in the green floor have bad food smell all day from the bathroom.

we arrived at the hostel and everything was ok till we went outside and when we came back the door didnt open and we stayed there for about 30 min till someone from the staff believed that the door isnt opening!! and the receptionist said that it will be fixed as soon as possible but id didnt for 4 days!

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Egypt

It was nice place, especially the location! Bit they don't have an elevator.